Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2015 9:28 AM

Apr 2014
Mafia Society Suggestions and feedback

We at mafia society have been going for over half a two year now and we want our members to be more involved with the future of the club because without the members the club would not exist.

This thread is a place where you can share any ideas or feedback that you have on our club, on what we have done so far, and how we can improve it in the future .

So feel free to put down your ideas and feedback. We want as much input as possible to improve our club and all ideas will be considered.
TogsFeb 27, 2019 8:22 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 25, 2015 1:22 PM

Aug 2013
We should form a Skype Mafia faction.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 25, 2015 1:26 PM

Jul 2013
LucianRoy said:
We should form a Skype Mafia faction.

We were discussing about that in our staff meeting. I think -Blonde- is going to contact you.
Mar 11, 2015 10:23 PM

Aug 2013
Ay, Soren, we should totally do that hydra mini you mentioned.
Would two randomly assigned players get a hydra, or would we get to choose?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Mar 11, 2015 11:53 PM

Dec 2014
LucianRoy said:
I think, players sign up, if they already have someone they want to pair up with, they can.

And anyone who doesn't have anyone to sign up with, will get a random pair.

Mar 12, 2015 4:51 AM

Jul 2013
-Blonde- said:
LucianRoy said:
I think, players sign up, if they already have someone they want to pair up with, they can.

And anyone who doesn't have anyone to sign up with, will get a random pair.

This is exactly what I was thinking off.

Hehe ^~^
Mar 12, 2015 5:56 AM

Mar 2014
So many Skype involved. Soon enough I will have no place in MS.
Mar 12, 2015 6:01 AM
Silly Loy '3'

Jun 2014
Yes, I'm in the process of getting over my skype voice chat shyness, so this is awesome :3

@Zuzu, aww there are still normal mafia games :(

Love this club so far btw <3
Mar 13, 2015 8:08 AM

Jul 2013
Very happy to hear captain ^~^
Mar 13, 2015 11:38 AM
Silly Loy '3'

Jun 2014
It's all deserved :3

I should have joined sooner ^^
Mar 13, 2015 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
Before GTA V comes out
Apr 3, 2015 12:29 PM

Jul 2009
Zurel said:
So many Skype involved. Soon enough I will have no place in MS.

dont worries zurel-san

theres still lotsa forum games being run
and asu has no plans to run any skype mafias games
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Apr 19, 2017 2:42 PM

Jun 2015
I think we need an official Zettai Ryouiki day - where anything ZR goes!!!
KaitouApr 19, 2017 2:47 PM
Jun 5, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2008
@Jackrito
@Soren @SoulEaterQUEEN @Crossbell @Zymf
(pinging the game managers)

Open a Micro-Queue for mafia games that are 9 players or less

Suzune did most of the explaining in Queue thread and I agree with her:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 8, 2017 2:11 AM

Apr 2014
Kit said:
@Jackrito
@Soren @SoulEaterQUEEN @Crossbell @Zymf
(pinging the game managers)

Open a Micro-Queue for mafia games that are 9 players or less

Suzune did most of the explaining in Queue thread and I agree with her:

In response to this I would have to talk to other game managers first but all are not here atm since Soren is away. I think as a idea it is possible and one that we will look into, for this to work we would have to remove one of the current queues so it does not become over packed. The best way to do this would be to remove the larger game queue since I agree that at the moment it takes too long to fill and we need to build up the player base to achieve this and a good way to do that is smaller games. I also agree that the time commitments are too much in the past it used to be fine but the current environment it is not practical.

So as said I will look into it thank you for the suggestion
Aug 21, 2017 6:39 AM

Mar 2009
I have several suggestions:
  • Bring back beloved events like the scummies and nostalgia month. Also shared events with affiliates, if you're short on staff, ask for volunteers. I am sure many members would love to help out.
  • I propose a "Staff Appreciation Day", this is something I discussed with Alice before and she seemed to like it. Let's see if the current staff like it too. It's a simple event where members can open a card thread for example and offer staff members some special cards (since we can't give you candy). A thread or anonymous form can be opened before that day by members, in it they will write 1 thing they like or appreciate about a staff member or all of them if they want. Members can host a live mafia game or a simulwatch session.

I will stop with those 2 for now, maybe I will add my other suggestions later.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Aug 23, 2017 11:02 PM

Jun 2015
grave_robber said:
I have several suggestions:
  • Bring back beloved events like the scummies and nostalgia month. Also shared events with affiliates, if you're short on staff, ask for volunteers. I am sure many members would love to help out.
  • I propose a "Staff Appreciation Day", this is something I discussed with Alice before and she seemed to like it. Let's see if the current staff like it too. It's a simple event where members can open a card thread for example and offer staff members some special cards (since we can't give you candy). A thread or anonymous form can be opened before that day by members, in it they will write 1 thing they like or appreciate about a staff member or all of them if they want. Members can host a live mafia game or a simulwatch session.

I will stop with those 2 for now, maybe I will add my other suggestions later.

Hey Grave,

Thanks for reaching out and submitting your suggestions. Regarding the first suggestion, we have reviewed it among staff and will be revealing more information at a later date. At this moment, we have nothing regarding "Staff Appreciation" day.
Aug 24, 2017 1:15 AM

Mar 2009
Kaitou said:

Hey Grave,

Thanks for reaching out and submitting your suggestions. Regarding the first suggestion, we have reviewed it among staff and will be revealing more information at a later date. At this moment, we have nothing regarding "Staff Appreciation" day.

About "Staff Appreciation" day (it can be given a better name if someone has any suggestions), you can think of it as opposite day. The staff would just relax and have fun instead of organizing, and the members would host a mini event for them (throw them a party in a way). It's more of a member initiative but the staff should be aware of it (because members need approval to open threads and do things on discord...etc).

One of my other suggestions was to bring back the weekly tos/cah on Sundays, but you're suggesting a weekly activity which is even better. =3

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.