Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jun 6, 2017 10:40 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
so much love for Shinichi early I feel like I should have vote there too we'd have a nice 3-vote train going early.
Karote said:

Vote: Shinichi-kun

There you go.

Ahh the nostalga lol

@PentaFlare, so what do you think, worth having train on him for a read?
Jun 6, 2017 10:45 PM

Dec 2012
Sleipnirr said:
vote : Ironace

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Anyway going to sleep good night everyone.

Seems like a lazy vote, lol. Ironace said before in the thread that he's new.
Jun 6, 2017 10:48 PM

Jul 2009
re's #249
Well i dont get how it stops roleclaiming too ;3 lol
Maybe half, as in one is getting lynched with 4 votes, so the executioner can targed anyone which have 2 votes or more on himself...
Jun 6, 2017 10:52 PM

Dec 2012
RE1031 said:
PTYamin said:
You ask the right questions.

Meh I have no idea where to begin.

Would like to see what Suzune means by Penta is prying.
grrr is strangely more serious this game than usual, scum or town.
As for mass claiming, I'm not against it. It would certainly narrow down the pool of suspects. I don't entirely see the negative consequences - some say it makes easier to take down powerful roles, but if it comes at the price of a successful scum lynch as early as day 1, it seems worth it to me. Personally, I prefer scum-hunting through behavior analysis and night actions, but whatever works.

What do you think of Shinichi now?
He reacted to votes and posted whole a lot.
Jun 6, 2017 10:55 PM

Nov 2008
Btw, I ddnt expect the game would start late and my schedule got conflicted so I wont be here for most of day 1... >.< I wont vote if I ddnt catch up much.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 6, 2017 10:57 PM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
ironace said:
Now now, it's not fun to vote as soon as possible. Have some fun.

It is fun imo though i fell asleep and missed my chance to >:

You should vote anyways, or are you holding back?
Jun 6, 2017 11:05 PM

Dec 2012
Unvote

I want to poke someone who hasn't talked yet but too many..
Jun 6, 2017 11:08 PM

Sep 2016
Karote said:
RE1031 said:

Meh I have no idea where to begin.

Would like to see what Suzune means by Penta is prying.
grrr is strangely more serious this game than usual, scum or town.
As for mass claiming, I'm not against it. It would certainly narrow down the pool of suspects. I don't entirely see the negative consequences - some say it makes easier to take down powerful roles, but if it comes at the price of a successful scum lynch as early as day 1, it seems worth it to me. Personally, I prefer scum-hunting through behavior analysis and night actions, but whatever works.

Honestly, I feel very weird towards his responses. He just replied to a bunch of posts all in a line, which kind of indicates to me he's not doing a lot of thinking. But I'm too tired to think deeply about it right now (oops, i'm a hypocrite). It's unlikely my vote will stick, as there are plenty of people who have yet to even reach the minimum post count.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 6, 2017 11:11 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
re's #249
Maybe half, as in one is getting lynched with 4 votes, so the executioner can targed anyone which have 2 votes or more on himself...

So it happens at the end of the day? Arg the phrasing is confusing. It seemed like the executioner could redirect the lynch at any time.
Jun 6, 2017 11:14 PM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
yurkin said:

It is fun imo though i fell asleep and missed my chance to >:

I thought to vote yamin as rvs but the rvs phase is now over >:
Jun 6, 2017 11:26 PM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:
re's #249

So it happens at the end of the day? Arg the phrasing is confusing. It seemed like the executioner could redirect the lynch at any time.

Dunno, logic could know more about it, my initial idea was that sledge its a strongman of a sort but why hide it if it can be guessed so easily anyway.
Jun 6, 2017 11:43 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Read List:
Town:

Karote - Capitão (Captain) - I've never been able to read him so I'm actually very happy about this.

Town Lean:
ironace - this us a gut level read. Brand new player in his first game. Knows little more than what I've told him about the game. Though he's not currently showing that inquisitive new player mentality I'm used to with new town. I can say he doesn't seem coached and I think I kind of like his apprehensive nature for new town at this point. Will be pushing him for reads. Something about him reminds me of myself in CCL (except I voted in rvs).
Shinichi-kun - I'm willing to give a town lean here based of his entrance. If he's in fact town wouldn't be surprised if there was scum on the train. I find sorting him works itself so we'll see how this read processes.

Neutral
Coelestin - on the more townie side of neutral. Nothing of note either way but Coel not setting off scun alarms is good. Ad stated I'm going to take some time developing this read.
RE1031 - same as above nothing pinging me as scummy. I actually like her vote I Shinichi better than the other 3 (and 1 is confirmed town). Her interactions with Shinichi cab prove quite revealing for both parties.
reiynii - my dearest always seems to oppose me. It was a Romeo(cult)/Juliet(zombie) affair in the end as we were both converted. Was never sold on read on him so I'll need to evaluate his posts later. I agree with Penta he's being normal which is NAI.
Sleipnirr - he's been D1 lynch fodder so unless I'm certain he's scum I won't be voting here. I'll probably fight against this D1 lynch as well unless there's a very compelling case.
Suzune-chan - I need her to elaborate in this Penta read. Nothing else of note so far.
PentaFlare - as with Coelestin going to take my time going over him.
yurkin - didn't vote in RVS, posted on page 1 but doesn't have anything I consider alignment indicative.
grrr - he's grrr but feels slightly out of character. Not sure I can put my finger in it quite yet but I could be over thinking him. He's pushing ironace to vote but hasn't voted himself and hasn't said anything about yurkin not voting?

Not Enough Info:
PTYamin
Floofs
Militus
SuzakuTsubas
DenjaX
Rinto-kun
wen294
AbuHumaid

grr already voted for shinichi,

Sleipnirr said:

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Bro.....how could you vote for a newbie like me??!!Im INNOCENT little child!!!!!!!
Jun 6, 2017 11:47 PM

Dec 2012
RE1031 said:
Karote said:

Honestly, I feel very weird towards his responses. He just replied to a bunch of posts all in a line, which kind of indicates to me he's not doing a lot of thinking. But I'm too tired to think deeply about it right now (oops, i'm a hypocrite). It's unlikely my vote will stick, as there are plenty of people who have yet to even reach the minimum post count.

If you played with him before, don't you think he does that every game?
Jun 6, 2017 11:48 PM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
Karote said:

Follow your dreams, just do it.
Jun 6, 2017 11:55 PM

Sep 2016
Karote said:
RE1031 said:

If you played with him before, don't you think he does that every game?

I can't really remember, but there are a couple posts he made that bother me that I'll quote tomorrow since I really should be asleep now.... It just seems so odd because one page is completely filled with his replies.
Jun 6, 2017 11:56 PM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
yurkin said:

;3 such a kind karote captain. I'll do it!

vote: yamin
Jun 6, 2017 11:57 PM

Dec 2013
i have roughly went through the posts, but first, just what the hell is this train thing you guys keep on talking about?

And from the people i suspect, most of these are partially because of my gut feeling and partially because of what i got from their attitude

-coelestin seems to be neutral
-grr seems to be scum
-im going to give pentaflare the benefit of the doubt and declare that hes a townie
-shinichi-kun is quite disturbing. He can be either be a townie or the mafia, but its kinda confirmed that hes NOT the neutral.
My reason being that he is trying to get people over the sledge role. If the sledge role is indeed very useful like i think it is, then him trying to disperse the attention over it may be the case if hes with the mafia. But if he isnt then hes trying to just say that the roles dont affect the game as much when they apparently do....so we shouldnt focus on them as much.Which is not a bad strategy but it seems to be foolhardy as the roles will keep on becoming a pain as the days pass....not sure if you guys got what i said or not lol

Im going to wait for some more people to talk like abuhumaid and millitus i have a feeling they have something to add over here.
Jun 7, 2017 12:33 AM

Jan 2014
ironace said:
@coelestin
whats ironic about that though? Enlighten this newbie please.

Nothing actually. I'd just really like to see you vote. Votes are town's most powerful weapon and it's bothersome to see someone not using it. There are lots of newbie guides on mafiascum btw, if you want to read a little into the matter of playing awesomely (is that even a word?), if I got it right that you're a complete newbie.

Suzune-chan said:
Penta is striking me as strangely prying at this game of the game.

I can see where you're coming from.

logic340 said:
Read List:
Town:

Karote - Capitão (Captain) - I've never been able to read him so I'm actually very happy about this.

Town Lean:
ironace - this us a gut level read. Brand new player in his first game. Knows little more than what I've told him about the game. Though he's not currently showing that inquisitive new player mentality I'm used to with new town. I can say he doesn't seem coached and I think I kind of like his apprehensive nature for new town at this point. Will be pushing him for reads. Something about him reminds me of myself in CCL (except I voted in rvs).
Shinichi-kun - I'm willing to give a town lean here based of his entrance. If he's in fact town wouldn't be surprised if there was scum on the train. I find sorting him works itself so we'll see how this read processes.

Neutral
Coelestin - on the more townie side of neutral. Nothing of note either way but Coel not setting off scun alarms is good. Ad stated I'm going to take some time developing this read.
RE1031 - same as above nothing pinging me as scummy. I actually like her vote I Shinichi better than the other 3 (and 1 is confirmed town). Her interactions with Shinichi cab prove quite revealing for both parties.
reiynii - my dearest always seems to oppose me. It was a Romeo(cult)/Juliet(zombie) affair in the end as we were both converted. Was never sold on read on him so I'll need to evaluate his posts later. I agree with Penta he's being normal which is NAI.
Sleipnirr - he's been D1 lynch fodder so unless I'm certain he's scum I won't be voting here. I'll probably fight against this D1 lynch as well unless there's a very compelling case.
Suzune-chan - I need her to elaborate in this Penta read. Nothing else of note so far.
PentaFlare - as with Coelestin going to take my time going over him.
yurkin - didn't vote in RVS, posted on page 1 but doesn't have anything I consider alignment indicative.
grrr - he's grrr but feels slightly out of character. Not sure I can put my finger in it quite yet but I could be over thinking him. He's pushing ironace to vote but hasn't voted himself and hasn't said anything about yurkin not voting?

Not Enough Info:
PTYamin
Floofs
Militus
SuzakuTsubas
DenjaX
Rinto-kun
wen294
AbuHumaid

This is kind of off putting, some (not all) insubstantial talk with the bunch of neutral reads.

Karote said:
yurkin said:

I can feel the inspirational force tickling down my spine.
Jun 7, 2017 12:37 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Also, I'm kind of scared by logic saying we have a history. What did I do? Steal his best horse? Trespass on his land? Date his cousin? This is some real wild west stuff goin' down here and I'm not a very quick draw.

...you didn't just assume that he voted for you because you guys have played together in some games and because you're a good player he wants to figure out early?
Jun 7, 2017 12:40 AM

Jan 2014
ironace said:

-im going to give pentaflare the benefit of the doubt and declare that hes a townie

Why do you feel like you need to give PentaFlare "the benefit of doubt" in the first place? He must have struck to you as scummy if you feel like doing that.
Jun 7, 2017 12:44 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
Btw, I ddnt expect the game would start late and my schedule got conflicted so I wont be here for most of day 1... >.< I wont vote if I ddnt catch up much.

Poor Denja -patpat-. Fite me >.<
Jun 7, 2017 12:45 AM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:

Bruh.
Jun 7, 2017 1:11 AM

Jan 2014
@ironace if I'd vote for Grrr or Shin and invite you to vote for them as well, would you follow me?
Jun 7, 2017 1:14 AM

Jan 2014
Good morning time to catch up
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 1:23 AM

Jul 2009
Coelestin said:
ironace said:

Why do you feel like you need to give PentaFlare "the benefit of doubt" in the first place? He must have struck to you as scummy if you feel like doing that.

Though leaving a door for doubts is always better that lock town on players :/ just saying.
Jun 7, 2017 1:39 AM

Feb 2015
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun I've given up on Rinto mode you ate the one and only. Now get in here no lurk my friend.
@Shinichi-kun you must be at work do you think there's mafia aboard your train?
@AbuHumaid this game has a lot of players so expect a lot of pages. Please share your thoughts early and often.
@ironace you've had some time to observe anything piqued your interest yet?
@DenjaX Best Town....Now show it to me. Thoughts on grrr's mass claim proposal?
@Sleipnirr I went let you be lynch fodder D1 but I need you to prove your townies.
@Suzune-chan I hope we're hunting scum together this game. Your thoughts in Penta and Coelestin thus far?
@Floofs fresh of the halls of your first scum game I hope to see you more engaged here. How do you propose we get Abu more engaged this game?
@wen294 I'm really liking town wen I hope we're playing with him again.

@Militus, @SuzakuTsubasa, @PTYamin
Hi I'm logic. I've never played with you 3 before. Do you have any prior mafia experience? Any thoughts on the players who have posted to this point?

I think the best way to get Abu more involved is to apply pressure by voting and asking questions. Also, it is a good idea for everyone to let Abu answer those questions first since Abu may be less inclined to answer questions that someone else has already answered.
Jun 7, 2017 1:40 AM

Feb 2015
vote:AbuHumaid

@AbuHumaid

Lets talk about perk-a-colas!

1. What is your opinion on the perk-a-colas and have you seen something similar used in other games?
2. Do you feel that there are instances where perk-a-colas can have a negative impact on the green faction other than members of other factions obtaining them?
3. If you do feel that there are other instances where they can have a negative impact, what would be the best plan to mitigate or remove the negative effect?
4. How do you feel about the posts below from grrr, logic and shinichi about perk-a-colas?

grrr said:
@Karote I expect from the Captain to name the most looking town players to stay on the lynch train. This way we will maximize the chance to get Pepsi-a-Cola for town. Also this is will work well against Penta's strong desire to force draw votes : D .

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
With the perk system I feel we need to as close to majority lynch as we can. The more townies in the lynch train the better our chances of gaining perks for town.

If anything doesnt it gunrantee scum will be on major trains, so it techhincally benefits us to have a smaller lynch train even if we risk giving mafia a perk.

Atleast thats my opinion.

Jun 7, 2017 1:49 AM

Jul 2009
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
What is this jumper? This is the first time I have heard of this before.

Each night it can pick a player. If it guesses that player's role correctly, they die. It is a mafia counter to massclaiming in open setups.

Ok thats too complicated to guess not the alignment but the exact role, with the quantity of roles in this set-up i dont think its possible. Cant see it as contrameasure besause of the (?) mark; it should have been contrameasure/or pressure element in a way, if it was visable of really being jumper.
Jun 7, 2017 2:02 AM

Jul 2009
floofs said:

I think the best way to get Abu more involved is to apply pressure by voting and asking questions. Also it is a good idea for everyone to let Abu answer those questions first since Abu may be less inclined to answer questions that someone else has already answered.

True.
Glad you took the initiative to ask abu questions floofs. I cant wait to see abu getting questioned *.* the previous time he died way too fast to get to know what sort of player he is.
I kinda want to ask him some myself ;3
Jun 7, 2017 2:09 AM

Jul 2009
@abuhumaid
Abu you may leave the catching-up with the game imo to answer floof's #277.
I mean please abu ,>w<, im totaly curious to read your answers!
Jun 7, 2017 2:18 AM
Jul 2018
yurkin said:
@abuhumaid
Abu you may leave the catching-up with the game imo to answer floof's #277.
I mean please abu ,>w<, im totaly curious to read your answers!
ok lol
Jun 7, 2017 2:45 AM

Feb 2014
Hi~

logic340 said:
@Militus, @SuzakuTsubasa, @PTYamin
Hi I'm logic. I've never played with you 3 before. Do you have any prior mafia experience? Any thoughts on the players who have posted to this point?

I have played several games before, haven't played in a while though.
Since I don't know you either, what is your experience? I don't recall seeing you before so I could assume you started during my break, but I could be wrong.

Right now I'm not too sure.
Shinichi makes me think he's answering posts as he's reading them, which is as usual as far as I can remember.
I see you poking and asking questions to everyone, which of course is a way for town to get info, but I also think that it's easy for scum to look townie day 1 that way, but since no one seem to find it unusual I guess it's your way of playing.
Penta deceived me many times so I'm wary of him.
I don't agree with Grr's idea of mass claiming that early, right now he's neutral to me.
Ironace is new, so his behaviour isn't unexpected, but it's easy for a newbie to hide behind that reason later in the game so I'll be watching what he does starting day 2.

ironace said:
@Coelestin being a lurker has its advantages you know, immediately voting somebody can be seen as an act of desperation, as it seems to be the case here with Shinichi-Kun, where most of the people are vary of him.

@logic340
yes im just going to be observing for a while, i need to get a good grasp of the people im playing with.
Anyway you all are quite vary of Shinichi-Kun. Is he THAT good?

Even when it was Jack being first day lynch, it always looked to me like it was a running joke, like a "always dies first" role.

ironace said:
i have roughly went through the posts, but first, just what the hell is this train thing you guys keep on talking about?

All the people voting a person form a "lynch train" which can be a successful lynch or not since there can be multiple trains.

Karote said:
So do you guys think should I be using my ability to make a list for next day or nah?

If you still want answers to that, I think you shouldn't unless you're confident enough about the list. As long as Montagne is still here you're safe.
Jun 7, 2017 2:54 AM
Jul 2018
Floofs said:
vote:AbuHumaid

@AbuHumaid

Lets talk about perk-a-colas!

1. What is your opinion on the perk-a-colas and have you seen something similar used in other games?
2. Do you feel that there are instances where perk-a-colas can have a negative impact on the green faction other than members of other factions obtaining them?
3. If you do feel that there are other instances where they can have a negative impact, what would be the best plan to mitigate or remove the negative effect?
4. How do you feel about the posts below from grrr, logic and shinichi about perk-a-colas?

grrr said:
@Karote I expect from the Captain to name the most looking town players to stay on the lynch train. This way we will maximize the chance to get Pepsi-a-Cola for town. Also this is will work well against Penta's strong desire to force draw votes : D .

Shinichi-Kun said:

If anything doesnt it gunrantee scum will be on major trains, so it techhincally benefits us to have a smaller lynch train even if we risk giving mafia a perk.

Atleast thats my opinion.

1. I think they're unnecessary because they make things more confusing imo at least, and no this the first time i see something like this
2. I'm not sure if i get the question, you mean which one is more likely to happen?
3. idk tbh, how can we remove a negative effect that already happened?
4. grrr's idea is bad, lynch a townie just to get perks? hell no there's no vanilla townies in this game every role is important + town going down in numbers is in mafia's benefit + less chance to lynch mafia so no, Logic's idea isn't bad but risky, mafia will have a place to hide + they'll still have a chance to get a perk, and i agree with Shinichi, less risk + high chance of townies getting a perk because mafia are outnumbered from the first place
Jun 7, 2017 2:55 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (3) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, grrr)

logic340 (1) - (reiynii)

ironace (1) - (Sleipnirr)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, wen294, logic340, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 2:56 AM

Jan 2014
@SuzakuTsubasa

Jun 7, 2017 2:58 AM

Jan 2014
Oh and role update for Hider. Hider cannot hide behind Capitao aka Karote unless Montagne is wiped out!
Jun 7, 2017 3:09 AM
Jul 2018
vote: logic
knowing how you play, i can't help but distrust you
Jun 7, 2017 3:09 AM

Feb 2014

Haha, yes I remember that role. It came back to my mind when I wrote the "always dies first." xD

Also
The_Pyromaani said:
Also as little sidenote if i tell you guys that in prologue taxi driver was Niko Bellic. Does that ring any bell for anyone?

The name did ring a bell, but I couldn't remember where I heard it from. Sleipnirr answered it.
Jun 7, 2017 3:12 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

logic340 (2) - (reiynii, AbuHumaid)

ironace (1) - (Sleipnirr)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, wen294, logic340, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 3:13 AM

Jan 2014
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Haha, yes I remember that role. It came back to my mind when I wrote the "always dies first." xD

Also
The_Pyromaani said:
Also as little sidenote if i tell you guys that in prologue taxi driver was Niko Bellic. Does that ring any bell for anyone?

The name did ring a bell, but I couldn't remember where I heard it from. Sleipnirr answered it.

Also the prologue did set up what will happen after this game.
Jun 7, 2017 3:21 AM
Jul 2018
ironace said:

And from the people i suspect, most of these are partially because of my gut feeling and partially because of what i got from their attitude

-coelestin seems to be neutral
-grr seems to be scum
-shinichi-kun is quite disturbing. He can be either be a townie or the mafia, but its kinda confirmed that hes NOT the neutral.
My reason being that he is trying to get people over the sledge role. If the sledge role is indeed very useful like i think it is, then him trying to disperse the attention over it may be the case if hes with the mafia. But if he isnt then hes trying to just say that the roles dont affect the game as much when they apparently do....so we shouldnt focus on them as much.Which is not a bad strategy but it seems to be foolhardy as the roles will keep on becoming a pain as the days pass....not sure if you guys got what i said or not lol

Im going to wait for some more people to talk like abuhumaid and millitus i have a feeling they have something to add over here.

train is when a bunch of peopl vote for someone to lynch them, this is what a train is.
why do you think that Shinichi is either mafia or town and can't be neutral?
Jun 7, 2017 3:36 AM

Jul 2009
Wait a sec :/ is the neutral being used as reference to the tpr? coz i though neutral is someone you dont have a definite reads on.
Jun 7, 2017 3:42 AM

Jan 2014
Little detail addition to Quick Revive!

Quick Revive like it now says gives you ability of someone example Doctor is dead and you pick his role for that night you can use Doctors ability. Very simple. Little detail addition is that if you example pick Vigilante who has used all of his shots. It gives you 1-shot to use on that night. If Rook is picked with Quick Revive it will automatically be slottery machine meaning the item person gets is rng:ed
Jun 7, 2017 3:42 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
muhuahahahahahah
theres a very specific reason why ive decided to not vote currently
Yuck.

ironace said:
logic340 said:
will you be sharing this reason with us now or later on?

the reason isnt anything big, its actually quite simple, im trying to get understand the type of guys im playing with.
Since im new, im going to take it easy for a little while
Well the reasoning was about as yuck as i expected.
This is basically what you do when you want to go with the flow, which from my experience is something you want to do as scum.
Vote: ironace

logic340 said:
@RE1031 I would like to talk about the elephant in the room (as I would call it) Sledge (?). What are your thoughts on this role? Why do you think he was left as a question mark?

Probably better to completly ignore this matter untill after N1. No need to spend lots of time speculating on mechanics/set-up.

Karote said:
So do you guys think should I be using my ability to make a list for next day or nah?
I don't see much use in it tbh.
Jun 7, 2017 3:59 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:

If i think you're lynching the wrong guy then no way jose.

grrr said:
IMPORTANT!!!! How is everyone feeling about mass claiming? I think this is a mass claiming game and we can do it and win. Lets vote for mass claiming?

Mass claiming +1.

If we disagree to mass claiming then we should claim carefully because of the drones guy.

Pretty sure there's some system in place against mass-claiming, most likely sledge.
I kinda doubt pyro'd leave his game open to a mass-claim GGEZ town win. Tbh i kinda doubt any host would.

ironace said:
@Coelestin being a lurker has its advantages you know, immediately voting somebody can be seen as an act of desperation, as it seems to be the case here with Shinichi-Kun, where most of the people are vary of him.
Advantages for YOU, not for town.
immediatly voting somebody is seen as RVS, which is normal. You're just overly concious of being suspected.
Jun 7, 2017 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
Patch Notes: Operators easier to be navigated in OP Character name and their role name is taken out of spoiler tags to make it easier to find specific roles according to feedback
Jun 7, 2017 4:05 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

logic340 (2) - (reiynii, AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Sleipnirr, wen294)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, logic340, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 4:06 AM

Aug 2014
Karote said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Ahh the nostalga lol

@PentaFlare, so what do you think, worth having train on him for a read?

Little too early to say, don't you think?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 7, 2017 4:08 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:

Its kinda like a gamble early in the game, you could as well targed 5 towns as well, who knows. But if it was me i would use it since it seems fun ;3 good stuff the captain is karote not me lol
yurkinJun 7, 2017 4:18 AM
Jun 7, 2017 4:08 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:
Also, I'm kind of scared by logic saying we have a history. What did I do? Steal his best horse? Trespass on his land? Date his cousin? This is some real wild west stuff goin' down here and I'm not a very quick draw.

...you didn't just assume that he voted for you because you guys have played together in some games and because you're a good player he wants to figure out early?

But that's no fun! I want to be a cowboy! :D
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.