Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 6, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (logic340)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (PentaFlare)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, grrr, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, Karote, RE1031, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, reiynii, wen294

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
PyromaaniJun 6, 2017 1:26 PM
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 6, 2017 1:26 PM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:
Vote: RE1031

Too many numbers in that name >.>

It's Halloween. It's literally Halloween.

Hmm, but I'd like to go with this one
vote: Shinichi-kun
I have trouble reading you but I think I know how now.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 6, 2017 1:27 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (2) - (PentaFlare, RE1031)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, grrr, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, Karote, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, reiynii, wen294

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 6, 2017 1:27 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:
Vote: RE1031

Too many numbers in that name >.>

so much love for Shinichi early I feel like I should have vote there too we'd have a nice 3-vote train going early.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 6, 2017 1:28 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:
muhuahahahahahah
theres a very specific reason why ive decided to not vote currently
will you be sharing this reason with us now or later on?

the reason isnt anything big, its actually quite simple, im trying to get understand the type of guys im playing with.
Since im new, im going to take it easy for a little while
Jun 6, 2017 1:29 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

so much love for Shinichi early I feel like I should have vote there too we'd have a nice 3-vote train going early.

Vote: Shinichi-kun

There you go.

Jan 2010
@RE1031 I would like to talk about the elephant in the room (as I would call it) Sledge (?). What are your thoughts on this role? Why do you think he was left as a question mark?

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:
Penta climbs up to the top of a large boulder and sits down, surveying the field below. The captain had finished rallying the troops, but he preferred to work alone. He was specially trained to handle tough decisions, even in life or death situations like these. As such, he would make all his own decisions.

"Betrayal, eh?" He surveys the rest of the group below. A few of the soldiers there were trying to deceive the others, and there was only one way to know who. Penta pulled out an antique looking glass. He will watch each soldier carefully, learning every little secret they hid.

After a brief look at each soldier, he honed in on one in specific, determining that this specific soldier was the best place to start his investigation.

Vote: Shinichi-Kun
Nice I was thinking of starting there as well but sorting you out is better for me since you're here and can talk.

How do you feel about the no lynch option this game? Personally you know I am a fan of no lynch D1 recently but in this setup I think we need to lynch to ensure those perks get out.

The silence in which Penta was observing is suddenly broken as a question comes through on his transmitter. Thinking it through without breaking his gaze, he pauses before responding.

I'm completely against a no lynch day 1. Day 1 lynches benefit the uninformed majority (town) by increasing the amount of information we have. Also, the possibility of a no lynch makes the mafia feel less pressure during this day phase, which makes them less likely to slip.

If everyone is always pushing for a lynch on evil day 1, it means the mafia have to actively try to avoid that, which is where they will do things that let us catch them.
PentaFlareJun 6, 2017 1:33 PM
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 6, 2017 1:30 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340
its quite a simple reason, you know me better than most people so think about it.....

Jan 2010
Karote said:
logic340 said:

There you go.
Oy Capitao!! Glad to have you hear with us what are your thoughts on Sledge?

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (3) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, Karote)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, grrr, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, reiynii, wen294

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 6, 2017 1:32 PM

Feb 2014
Time to read rules, but first I should get home.
Jun 6, 2017 1:33 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
@RE1031 I would like to talk about the elephant in the room (as I would call it) Sledge (?). What are your thoughts on this role? Why do you think he was left as a question mark?

For funsies. Actually, I don't know. Maybe it's to keep the mafia with a little more knowledge in the game, or perhaps it's even indicative of an alignment swap ability.
Jun 6, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
@logic340
its quite a simple reason, you know me better than most people so think about it.....
My best guess would be to see the response and gauge reactions from it. While I do know you personally better than others here I will still have to feel you out as we go. If you're the mafia you could potentially use what I know about you to your advantage. That being said what do you think of all the Votes currently on Shinichi?

Jun 6, 2017 1:34 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:

Could be a Jumper. That's what I'm most worried about.
Jun 6, 2017 1:35 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
You don't have to worry about me causing a tie or voting No Lynch this game ok. Do me a favor and put your vote on someone else this time around.

RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

For funsies. Actually, I don't know. Maybe it's to keep the mafia with a little more knowledge in the game, or perhaps it's even indicative of an alignment swap ability.
I have a different scarier thought in mind. I want to see what a few more people think then I will share my thoughts on it. No I don't think it's for funsies I think there is a specific reason for it.

Jun 6, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

What is this jumper? This is the first time I have heard of this before.

Jun 6, 2017 1:36 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
Karote said:

There you go.

First thing came to mind was Strongman, someone who can kill through protection but with different twists to the role maybe like can't use it on me and it's limited.
Jun 6, 2017 1:38 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Each night it can pick a player. If it guesses that player's role correctly, they die. It is a mafia counter to massclaiming in open setups.
Jun 6, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2010
Alright so I feel like enough people have given their thoughts on Sledge. My thoughts are that he is potentially and Executioner. This is an open set up and I don't see anything in the way of mechanics to stop us from mass claiming. So lets say we decided to go that route what is stopping us? I think Sledge is the answer to that problem.

Jun 6, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

Each night it can pick a player. If it guesses that player's role correctly, they die. It is a mafia counter to massclaiming in open setups.
OK so I see we were on similar wavelengths here in regards to mass claiming. I like that.

Jun 6, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
logic340 said:

First thing came to mind was Strongman, someone who can kill through protection but with different twists to the role maybe like can't use it on me and it's limited.
I though about that too but what is the purpose of hiding it from us?

Jun 6, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2014
Just telling you guys that my games has always been open set up and still baddies has won many times so just wanting to tell u that.
Jun 6, 2017 1:41 PM

Sep 2016
Karote said:
logic340 said:

That's actually what I'm thinking now, based on the role description. But why is that a secret?
Jun 6, 2017 1:42 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

OK so I see we were on similar wavelengths here in regards to mass claiming. I like that.

Here's an example from a game I ran
Jun 6, 2017 1:44 PM

Jan 2010
On mobile for the next 45 mins or so.
The_Pyromaani said:
Just telling you guys that my games has always been open set up and still baddies has won many times so just wanting to tell u that.
well this game will hopefully buck that trend

Jun 6, 2017 1:47 PM

Aug 2014
It is probably not worth spending too much time on mechanics though in a role madness game. We aren't going to be able to pin down a specific role no matter how much we talk about it, so we should worry about other things. Mechanics are best left until they provide information.
Jun 6, 2017 1:51 PM

Jan 2014
Shin's getting bullied again, sad that that's actually the easiest way to figure out his alignment.

ironace said:
logic340 said:
will you be sharing this reason with us now or later on?

the reason isnt anything big, its actually quite simple, im trying to get understand the type of guys im playing with.
Since im new, im going to take it easy for a little while

What a deep way to say you're observing. Would you say that voting would affect the way you observe people?

RE1031 said:

How ominous.

PentaFlare said:
We aren't going to be able to pin down a specific role no matter how much we talk about it, so we should worry about other things. Mechanics are best left until they provide information.

What do you want to talk about instead?~
Jun 6, 2017 1:54 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
It is probably not worth spending too much time on mechanics though in a role madness game. We aren't going to be able to pin down a specific role no matter how much we talk about it, so we should worry about other things. Mechanics are best left until they provide information.
I definitely wasn't trying to stay on this topic for too long just touch on it and move along

Jun 6, 2017 1:59 PM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
Shin's getting bullied again, sad that that's actually the easiest way to figure out his alignment.

Yup! For old times sake, I'm reverting to the always run Shinichi up on D1 approach.
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:
We aren't going to be able to pin down a specific role no matter how much we talk about it, so we should worry about other things. Mechanics are best left until they provide information.

What do you want to talk about instead?~

What do you think about RE placing the second vote on Shinichi's train. It can't have the same motivation that mine or Karote's has, so do you think it is genuine?

Also, I'm kind of scared by logic saying we have a history. What did I do? Steal his best horse? Trespass on his land? Date his cousin? This is some real wild west stuff goin' down here and I'm not a very quick draw.
Jun 6, 2017 2:01 PM

Sep 2014
Vote: Logic
Although we're married and he often gives me cookies, he's never gave me a rep point on the Discord server </3
Jun 6, 2017 2:04 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (3) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, Karote)

logic340 (1) - (reiynii)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, grrr, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, wen294

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 6, 2017 2:04 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
I would like to talk about the elephant in the room (as I would call it) Sledge (?). What are your thoughts on this role? Why do you think he was left as a question mark?
I thought that was because it was never decided whether he would take part of the game or not ^^
Jun 6, 2017 2:06 PM

Sep 2014
grrr said:
Grrr <3 I am very happy you are playing! ^p^

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
I would like to talk about the elephant in the room (as I would call it) Sledge (?). What are your thoughts on this role? Why do you think he was left as a question mark?
I thought that was because it was never decided whether he would take part of the game or not ^^

He was part of game since beginning xD

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:

What do you think about RE placing the second vote on Shinichi's train. It can't have the same motivation that mine or Karote's has, so do you think it is genuine?

What was your motivation?
edit: And what did you think mine was?
Jun 6, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2014
Also as little sidenote if i tell you guys that in prologue taxi driver was Niko Bellic. Does that ring any bell for anyone?
Jun 6, 2017 2:08 PM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

We used to always build a train on Shinichi on D1. Lynched him pretty often too. I'm bringing backstreet back, alright?
Jun 6, 2017 2:09 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:

I'd just guess it's the usual reason for starting a D1 train, time can only tell if it's genuine. It's always a bit off putting for sure because Shin is known to be an easy D1 target, but that's not exactly a reason to not vote for him either. Why not ask him himself though?

PentaFlare said:
Also, I'm kind of scared by logic saying we have a history. What did I do? Steal his best horse? Trespass on his land? Date his cousin? This is some real wild west stuff goin' down here and I'm not a very quick draw.

I wouldn't know about it, you tell me o.O
Jun 6, 2017 2:09 PM

Sep 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
I shall keep my faith on the Green Faction though, in a game where you can trust nobody; all we can do is pray!
Jun 6, 2017 2:11 PM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

We used to always build a train on Shinichi on D1. Lynched him pretty often too. I'm bringing backstreet back, alright?

Oh, well, that was kind of my intention as well. I wanted to start a train (or something) to see Shinichi's reaction. I mean, I think it's quite possible to read him without the train, but it has to start somewhere.
Jun 6, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
The_Pyromaani said:
I shall keep my faith on the Green Faction though, in a game where you can trust nobody; all we can do is pray!

Overall baddies has many wins and from those third party wins 2 of em are SK wins.
Jun 6, 2017 2:13 PM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

I'd just guess it's the usual reason for starting a D1 train, time can only tell if it's genuine. It's always a bit off putting for sure because Shin is known to be an easy D1 target, but that's not exactly a reason to not vote for him either. Why not ask him himself though?

Mostly just needed something to talk about and since it was page 2, I had very limited options. I have a pretty good idea about the reason for it, but it is a reason that isn't alignment indicative at all, so like you said, time will tell.

Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

I wouldn't know about it, you tell me o.O

I haven't stolen any horses yet, and I think we can rule out #3? That just leaves trespassing.
Jun 6, 2017 2:13 PM

Dec 2012
So do you guys think should I be using my ability to make a list for next day or nah?

Jun 6, 2017 2:14 PM

Sep 2014
PentaFlare said:
Lynched him pretty often too. I'm bringing backstreet back, alright?
I know we've only played once but I like how poetic you seem in this game! I shall base a support panel on your ideas!
Jun 6, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
Since i have been quite long away is Shinchi getting the Jackrito treatment these days?

Back in like 2014-2015 Jack was like Day 1 lynch joke.
Jun 6, 2017 2:15 PM

Dec 2012
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

Yup! For old times sake, I'm reverting to the always run Shinichi up on D1 approach.

Don't you think at this point he's used to being voted on D1?
Jun 6, 2017 2:17 PM

Aug 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Since i have been quite long away is Shinchi getting the Jackrito treatment these days?

Back in like 2014-2015 Jack was like Day 1 lynch joke.

Not recently, a few months after you left on hiatus, so spring 2016.
Jun 6, 2017 2:17 PM

Sep 2014
Karote said:
So do you guys think should I be using my ability to make a list for next day or nah?
A list is always wildly appreciated. I still don't know whether everyone in this game has an ability or if there are vanilla players since I have yet to count the number of roles..
Jun 6, 2017 2:18 PM

Aug 2014
Karote said:
PentaFlare said:

Don't you think at this point he's used to being voted on D1?

Only one way to find out!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.