Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 10:51 AM

Jan 2014
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

Shinichi-Kun (2) - (grrr, Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (3) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Militus (1) - (Coelestin)

Sleipnirr (1) - (PentaFlare)

grrr (1) - (logic340)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2010
3 out of these 5 have posted a bit. I would like to know why all of are you not voting as yet.
@ironace you have had 22 hours to feel people out and make observations. I need you to tell us what you feel you have learned thus far.
@Shinichi-kun please do not go the entire phase without voting.
@SuzakuTsubasa No one worth voting for yet?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 11:17 AM

Jan 2014
SHould have made 24h phases like always. I wanna see blooooooood. KILL KILL KILL
Jun 7, 2017 11:19 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
3 out of these 5 have posted a bit. I would like to know why all of are you not voting as yet.
@ironace you have had 22 hours to feel people out and make observations. I need you to tell us what you feel you have learned thus far.
Every time i look at this i think "wait but he voted somewhere didn't he...?" to myself for like half of the people on the list ._.
I can understand why Denja refrains from voting since he knows he won't be able to fully follow the thead but aside from him... :\

C'mon Tubacabra, use your voting powers!
Jun 7, 2017 11:22 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
SHould have made 24h phases like always. I wanna see blooooooood. KILL KILL KILL
Oh noes you suddenly make me want to vote no-lynch just for the sake of trolling you.
Jun 7, 2017 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:
Still my vote is gonna stay there till I find a better target and thats hard considering we still have like a day and a half left which means trying to get a read on everyone as much as possible.

You're telling someone to act while you're not acting yourself despite having two suspicions seemingly better than ironace. Why hesitate? Tell me if I've missed something.

Vote: Sleipnirr
Jun 7, 2017 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Every time i look at this i think "wait but he voted somewhere didn't he...?" to myself for like half of the people on the list ._.

lol, same. I was pretty convinced that Shin had a vote somewhere in his posts pile until I actually looked at logic's post.
Jun 7, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Oh noes you suddenly make me want to vote no-lynch just for the sake of trolling you.

Sure. No lynch, No Perk (: HOHOHOOHO
Jun 7, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Unvote:
Vote: grrr

I am liking wen, he's a tough read and I will come back but looking I really don't think his vote on ironace was all that malicious and ironace could still be scum. Going to move to grrr for the time being might do an ISO on him real quick like?

Out of all people, I expected you the least to go for troll grrr.

EDIT: Oh wait, Penta, Suzu and Carrot are in the game. Make it 4th least.
Jun 7, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

Sleipnirr (2) - (PentaFlare, Coelestin)

grrr (1) - (logic340)

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2015
Coelestin said:
Sleipnirr said:
Still my vote is gonna stay there till I find a better target and thats hard considering we still have like a day and a half left which means trying to get a read on everyone as much as possible.

You're telling someone to act while you're not acting yourself despite having two suspicions seemingly better than ironace. Why hesitate? Tell me if I've missed something.

Because those are weak reads and if I attack people with weak reads people are gonna blame me for nitpicking my reads not having substance and make that a reason for voting me dont tell me this hasnt happened to me before thats why I wait till the end of the day phase to make a final vote. I am saying that to iron ace to giving him a feel for the game.
Jun 7, 2017 11:51 AM

Dec 2012
Captain approves of going for Sleip, I see what Penta is doing here.

Vote change: Sleipnirr
Jun 7, 2017 11:52 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Coelestin said:

Because those are weak reads and if I attack people with weak reads people are gonna blame me for nitpicking my reads not having substance and make that a reason for voting me dont tell me this hasnt happened to me before thats why I wait till the end of the day phase to make a final vote. I am saying that to iron ace to giving him a feel for the game.

So basically you're saying that you're gonna ninja. Hum.
Jun 7, 2017 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
Whelp care not to let it end in a tie then.

Btw @The_Pyromaani can el capitano die from a tie? Or not because then mr meatshield is still alive?
If the answer is yes then even more reason to avoid a tie.
Jun 7, 2017 11:56 AM

Jan 2015
wen294 said:

Btw @The_Pyromaani can el capitano die from a tie? Or not because then mr meatshield is still alive?
Thats a weird question to ask why would we vote the capitao?
Jun 7, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:

For the simple fact the entire game goes up for RNG is the reason we need not tie. There is way too much chance of town getting picked of there and we lose out on a perk. Why are we even discussing this now when it was discussed on like page 2?

Jun 7, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
grrr:

thoughts:
-No vote for me thus far this game which I like but raises concerns because it's something he likes to do. So the fact it isn't happening here is making me question why things have changed?
#113 - This is the closest thing to a claim from grrr thus far. I am used to town grrr claiming something early.
#116 - I am assuming he envisions Karote being the Mayor of this game of as long as he s alive. Not sure if this comes from town or scum mindset.
#124 - I know he likes to claim early and in this instance rather than just straight up do it (which I half expected) he asks for our thoughts and says he wants to mass claim. I have brought up the possibility of a negative reduction to this but he doesn't seems to care as he hasn't responded to it.
#136 - I find it hypocritical to talk to someone else about their vote when he hasn't placed one of his own. Also it seems he's more suspicious of ironace for not voting or at least wants to get him going by voting him but he votes Shinichi in this same post?
#137 - I don't think it's useless and on days that he cannot use his ability he can still use his Captain Role in the way being suggested.
#143 - Explains to reiynii why he feels his plan is worth outing town roles. I don't agree but eh...
#167 - This one is weird because they were both town that game?

Questions @grrr:
If there is a jumper or executioner do you still think it's worth the risk to mass claim?
in #140 you told Penta that reiynii having 5 husbands is not normal. What does this tell you about his alignment if nothing why is it relevant?
in #165 you say the Miller can stay silent since they probably wouldn't be counter claimed. While I could see mafia wanting to fake claim this role it's extremely dangerous for them to do so. Wouldn't the Miller coming forward give us 2 confirmed town? Also with multiple watcher type abilities we can watch Miller to see if SK tries to kill them no?

In conclusion I am good with my vote where it is and would like people to weigh in on this. It's small and I may do a few more here shortly since we have so many who have posted so little.

Jun 7, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
Captain approves of going for Sleip, I see what Penta is doing here.

Vote change: Sleipnirr
Maybe you could enlighten the rest of us? Because as of right now this is your second bad vote in my opinion and you are confirmed town. I need you guys to explain yourselves. Just because you are confirmed town doesn't mean you get to play bad town.

Jun 7, 2017 11:59 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
wen294 said:

No what he is saying is if it ends in a tie. Pyrounga RNG's the entire player base and someone dies. wen is asking if Capiteo can be hit by this RNG I believe.

Jun 7, 2017 12:02 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
Unvote:
Vote: grrr

I am liking wen, he's a tough read and I will come back but looking I really don't think his vote on ironace was all that malicious and ironace could still be scum. Going to move to grrr for the time being might do an ISO on him real quick like?

Out of all people, I expected you the least to go for troll grrr.

EDIT: Oh wait, Penta, Suzu and Carrot are in the game. Make it 4th least.
I know I don't really like it eitehr but something feels off and even Shinichi seems to be picking up on it. So rather than sit back and let grrr be grrr especially when he's talking about people conforming for Cap I think we need to try and sort him sooner than later.
Edit: Also please look over my grrr ISO in post #568 and tell me what you think?

Jun 7, 2017 12:07 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:

I don't have any real scum feeling here yet.
I rarely vote on day 1, mostly because I don't feel confident enough on my reads. If one of my suspicions grows enough I may vote, or if there's a tie to break (even more when the tie leads to a no lynch.)

wen294 said:

Haha so the name is decided.
I have to agree that seeing "Suzu" in a post can be confusing.
When you say it that way it makes me feel a bit guilty to not have voted yet. xD
Jun 7, 2017 12:07 PM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
reiynii said:
+1 also this should help Karote if he needed intake on who to compile his list out of!

Nothing certain for now so I wouldn't want to make reads yet, only grrr is under my personal suspicion :D
You making reads isn't just to announce your suspicions or lack their of it also helps us gauge you. No one is putting the burden of prophecy on you but it bothers me that you don't want to make reads and we are 12 pages into the game. my first read list was on page 5 so I know there is more than enough content to make reads off of.

Jun 7, 2017 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:
No what he is saying is if it ends in a tie. Pyrounga RNG's the entire player base and someone dies. wen is asking if Capiteo can be hit by this RNG I believe.

That's actually good question it was in my earleir today and yea Capitao cannot be picked by Pyrounga unless Montagne is dead.
Jun 7, 2017 12:10 PM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
Coelestin said:
Vote: @Militus

What are your thoughts on wen?

Why me? :D
This response instead of answering the question bothers me. Couple it with the post below where you tell Coelestin that yo missed it though you clearly didn't make you look really bad.

Militus said:
Coelestin said:
@Militus you're not at least gonna answer my question?

Sorry mate, too many people to respond to, I forgot :D
What was your question again?

very comfortable in doing this
Unvote:
Vote: Militus

@wen294 that thing you are worried about ironace doing I think this is the one you need to be looking out for. The Shinichi vote is exactly the type of thing you were talking about in regard to going with the flow.

Jun 7, 2017 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340, dude, i need to study, the forum is just open here while im studying. I will make sure to cast my vote but its not possible atm.
Jun 7, 2017 12:14 PM

Jan 2010
SuzakuTsubasa said:
logic340 said:

I rarely vote on day 1, mostly because I don't feel confident enough on my reads. If one of my suspicions grows enough I may vote, or if there's a tie to break (even more when the tie leads to a no lynch.)
If your not confident enough in your own read then sheep mine because not voting D1 is not a good thing even if you don't have a strong feeling it's your weapon and you need to use it. Well no worries about a tie leading to a no lynch and I personally feel that no lynch is better than random D1 lynch in most setups but not in this one. Even if you don't vote for anyone to end the phase if everyone adopted your strategy of not voting D1 then what kind of information would we be left with? Your vote means a whole lot more than just lynching someone it's a valuable piece of information you are keeping from us.

Jun 7, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
@logic340, dude, i need to study, the forum is just open here while im studying. I will make sure to cast my vote but its not possible atm.
Fair enough but I would rather you make reads and explain why you feel the way you do about grrr and Penta specifically when you do have a moment?

Jun 7, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:
But the rng is between people who are tied pyro confirmed this himself thats why I am asking its like they are not paying attention to the game
Jun 7, 2017 12:27 PM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
Militus said:
Reasonable, I withdraw my claims, going lurking until next phase.
Okay, this guy is my biggest town read! xD
You don't say you're going to lurk if you're going to lurk~
Rinto does it all the time as either alignment and Abu has been a pretty big lurker as either alignment so it's NAI and announcing it doesn't make it any better since lurking has never been good for town (I explained this earlier).

Jun 7, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:
But the rng is between people who are tied pyro confirmed this himself thats why I am asking its like they are not paying attention to the game

From OP post said:
In case of vote tie at end of day. Pyrounga is released to kill one of the players randomly. (Note that its decided between everyone not just those are tied in votes).
Note the it is decided between EVERYONE not just those who are tied in votes. Everyone besides Cap as Pyro stated in #574

Jun 7, 2017 12:31 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
If your not confident enough in your own read then sheep mine
Wait, are you talking about your Militus vote? I feel as though that is completely in the wrong place. Mili seems to be a new player and he is being way too obviously sinister to be considered mafia in my opinion.
You guys feel free to pressure him if you want to, but I think lynching him would be a mistake!
Jun 7, 2017 12:33 PM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:

From OP post said:
In case of vote tie at end of day. Pyrounga is released to kill one of the players randomly. (Note that its decided between everyone not just those are tied in votes).
Note the it is decided between EVERYONE not just those who are tied in votes. Everyone besides Cap as Pyro stated in #574
ohhh so its the opposite sorry my bad
Jun 7, 2017 12:33 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto does it all the time as either alignment and Abu has been a pretty big lurker as either alignment so it's NAI and announcing it doesn't make it any better since lurking has never been good for town (I explained this earlier).
I said that he is my biggest town read based on more than just him announcing that he will lurk. I mean, the way he said it too sounded kind of honest which is funny because I'd reckon if someone was to say "I'm going to lurk" they'd say it sarcastically~
Jun 7, 2017 12:35 PM

Dec 2012
Sleip

Sorry if it sounds exaggerated a bit, just the way I see it and not sure if I see the same as Penta.
Jun 7, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
If your not confident enough in your own read then sheep mine
Wait, are you talking about your Militus vote? I feel as though that is completely in the wrong place. Mili seems to be a new player and he is being way too obviously sinister to be considered mafia in my opinion.
You guys feel free to pressure him if you want to, but I think lynching him would be a mistake!
At this point with 24 hours to go we should be pressuring and pushing each other for reads and to get reads. I will do an ISO on Miliitus next.

Jun 7, 2017 12:39 PM

Dec 2013
Ah ohkey Pyro, thanks for answering that. That's one worry less.

logic340 said:
Militus said:

Why me? :D
This response instead of answering the question bothers me. Couple it with the post below where you tell Coelestin that yo missed it though you clearly didn't make you look really bad.

Militus said:

Sorry mate, too many people to respond to, I forgot :D
What was your question again?

Unvote:

@wen294 that thing you are worried about ironace doing I think this is the one you need to be looking out for. The Shinichi vote is exactly the type of thing you were talking about in regard to going with the flow.
Yeah i know, but i'm finding Mil's play so far to be so extremely weird that i'm having my reservations. It feels less like intentionally going under the radar and more.... idk.... just messing around. He just gives of the feeling that he's not serious at all. I don't really feel comfortable voting him, allthough i do really want to.
Jun 7, 2017 12:43 PM

Dec 2013
SuzakuTsubasa said:
logic340 said:

wen294 said:

When you say it that way it makes me feel a bit guilty to not have voted yet. xD

C'mon man, even gut feeling votes or slight scum leans are worth voting for if it means avoiding not voting at all.
We don't expect you to get a scumread so strong you won't change it for the rest of the game in D1 but we need something to work with, and your vote is what gives us that something.
Jun 7, 2017 12:43 PM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
Sleip

Sorry if it sounds exaggerated a bit, just the way I see it and not sure if I see the same as Penta.
What do you know about Sleipnirr as a player? Have you ever seen him perform very well in the early game as town? Do you know why I have been calling him lynch fodder here? It's because he always gets lynched D1 and for reasons similar to yours. So you don't like what he has done so far but you haven't show why these things come from a scum mindset either (why I called it a bad vote earlier). Even now you still aren't showing the scum mind set when you say:
"afraid to vote" - This one confuses me because he has voted. He also isn't the only one who has other suspects they aren't voting at the moment. This isn't the first time I have seen someone do this so I am wonder why you attribute it to a scum tell?
"sounds bad" - why and does that make him scum? if so why?
scared to vote (so are about 5 others) but he's placed a vote? Does this mean that everyone not voting is scummy?
"concerned people will think he's nitpicking" - Ok being self aware isn't a good sign but this isn't something that comes solely from mafia either.

Sleipnirr's strength as town is his late game, game solving. He can sub into a game be given a summary and solve that shit. I am starting to see why he gets lynch so often D1 because scum don't want to have to deal with that late game. He wrecked me in Cult Mafia because of this, though I was still able to win due to my manipulative ways.

Jun 7, 2017 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
@The_Pyromaani vote count?
Jun 7, 2017 12:54 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340 maybe we're the only 2 people that'll be on for phase change.

Between Ironace, Chad, PTYamin, Sleip and AbuHeman who'd you go for?
I ain't gonna let it be a tie so i'll change to sleip if i have to. We can compromise by both voting on someone with 2 votes though.
Jun 7, 2017 12:55 PM

Dec 2013
Edit: Oh wait lmao we still have a day left.

Man i feel so stupid now.
Ignore everything i just said. I'm gonna go find a corner in this circular room i'm in.
Jun 7, 2017 12:55 PM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:

I ain't gonna let it be a tie so i'll change to sleip if i have to. We can compromise by both voting on someone with 2 votes though.

Phase change is in 24 hours
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 7, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2015
Karote said:
Sleip

1 show me one game that I played that I tried to make a case on someone on day 1 and I didnt get lynched as a result.

Secondly I said I will try to wait a little more probably at the end of the day phase that doesnt mean I will just wait till the last minute to change my vote if there is something I am confident in I will go at it full firce but right now I am not feeling confident enough to just actually go at someone from a couple of posts.

Thirdly thats like showing that I dont have anything else to put into the game right now or then and it was the opposite of being lowkey it was me showing that I want to contribute to the game and when someone pings me I will immediately look into that. I even told the time i would be back and start posting again. Also I dont feel like I didnt do much. I quoted the posts I felt like that needed attention talked to the people. Showed at least tried to show ironace how the scum hunt process goes.

Also this post was something I expected from penta rather than you. He is the one so confident about me being scum and still staying silent. As long as people intereact with me I am sure that I can prove that I am town.
Jun 7, 2017 12:59 PM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Karote said:
Sleip

What do you know about Sleipnirr as a player? Have you ever seen him perform very well in the early game as town? Do you know why I have been calling him lynch fodder here? It's because he always gets lynched D1 and for reasons similar to yours. So you don't like what he has done so far but you haven't show why these things come from a scum mindset either (why I called it a bad vote earlier). Even now you still aren't showing the scum mind set when you say:
"afraid to vote" - This one confuses me because he has voted. He also isn't the only one who has other suspects they aren't voting at the moment. This isn't the first time I have seen someone do this so I am wonder why you attribute it to a scum tell?
scared to vote (so are about 5 others) but he's placed a vote? Does this mean that everyone not voting is scummy?
"concerned people will think he's nitpicking" - Ok being self aware isn't a good sign but this isn't something that comes solely from mafia either.

Sleipnirr's strength as town is his late game, game solving. He can sub into a game be given a summary and solve that shit. I am starting to see why he gets lynch so often D1 because scum don't want to have to deal with that late game. He wrecked me in Cult Mafia because of this, though I was still able to win due to my manipulative ways.

More like a car hit me and I couldnt participate to the game from the hospital.
Jun 7, 2017 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:

I already decided this game that if possible my vote is going to make sure the gap between lynch leaders is 2 votes. I'm not leaving it open for ties here I'll be strong for phase change. I'd leave Shinichi for now, really can't see myself voting Sleipnirr without a better case. PTYamin hasn't posted I'd probably be willing to vote there after. Ace and Abu are options due to their activity.

If it comes down to an active player I'm not sure about in an inactive. I will be voting the inactive in this scenario.

Jun 7, 2017 1:04 PM

Feb 2014
wen294 said:

logic340 said:

Unvote:

Yeah i know, but i'm finding Mil's play so far to be so extremely weird that i'm having my reservations. It feels less like intentionally going under the radar and more.... idk.... just messing around. He just gives of the feeling that he's not serious at all. I don't really feel comfortable voting him, allthough i do really want to.

The last time I remember playing with scum!mil he was completely inactive (actually the whole scum team was.) I find his behaviour quite suspicious too, but what bothers me is that he tried to give an idea, which he didn't do last time.
Since I'm not sure how experienced he is in mafia I don't know if he's always lurking like that.

wen294 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

C'mon man, even gut feeling votes or slight scum leans are worth voting for if it means avoiding not voting at all.
We don't expect you to get a scumread so strong you won't change it for the rest of the game in D1 but we need something to work with, and your vote is what gives us that something.

Well, I had that kind of discussion multiple times in previous games. We still have a full day.
Jun 7, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

Sleipnirr (3) - (PentaFlare, Coelestin, Karote)

Militus (1) - (logic340)

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
Karote said:
Sleip

Your whole defense to him is basically ''Others do it too, why him in particular?''
Which is good question but we can worry about others later. I'm trying get a deeper read out of him since votes are all diversed.

What do you know about Sleipnirr as a player? Have you ever seen him perform very well in the early game as town? Do you know why I have been calling him lynch fodder here? It's because he always gets lynched D1 and for reasons similar to yours. So you don't like what he has done so far but you haven't show why these things come from a scum mindset either (why I called it a bad vote earlier).

I have played with him lots of times before, I caught him as baddie before and seen where he got mislynched as town, no worries.

Yeah, has voted but that vote is RVS which might as well be nothing.
At least others can point out who their suspects are, like Suzaku who isn't voting but told me when I asked his one scum and one town read.

I felt like he didn't care much for solving the game, this is more of gut feel I guess.

You already mentioned this point, but anyways.

You used to think I'm scum because I was being hypocrite, well I think the same for him now.

Sleipnirr said:
Why you should care about your image ... Umm so that people dont think you are scum when you are actually town and dont waste a lynch on you making it easier for town and you to win?
Jun 7, 2017 1:14 PM

Dec 2012
wen294 said:

logic340 said:

Unvote:

Do you see him as 3rd party?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.