Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 4:10 AM

Jan 2014
Blackbeards win condition added to OP! Which is obviously last man standing if someone didnt guess that allready
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 4:12 AM

Aug 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Haha, yes I remember that role. It came back to my mind when I wrote the "always dies first." xD

Also

The name did ring a bell, but I couldn't remember where I heard it from. Sleipnirr answered it.

Also the prologue did set up what will happen after this game.

We are all going to go bowling? Yay!
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 7, 2017 4:13 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Also the prologue did set up what will happen after this game.

Nope. Cortex and Richtofen gave birth something very evil o; Thats what next game is gonna cover
Jun 7, 2017 4:15 AM

Feb 2014
AbuHumaid said:
vote: logic
knowing how you play, i can't help but distrust you

"Knowing how you play" does that mean he's acting weird or is he just hard to read?

PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

...you didn't just assume that he voted for you because you guys have played together in some games and because you're a good player he wants to figure out early?

But that's no fun! I want to be a cowboy! :D

Penta the poor lonesome cowboy?
Jun 7, 2017 4:27 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
Floofs fresh of the halls of your first scum game I hope to see you more engaged here. How do you propose we get Abu more engaged this game? ]
I am very curious as to what the relationship between Abu and Floofs is! A-Are they married??
That'd be a relationship where neither are ever there. What a horrible marriage'd that be.

Suzune-chan said:
Vote: Pentaflare
I was going to be silly and vote grrrr just to form our rivalry. But honestly, I should go with who I have scum pings from.
And those scum pings are....?

The_Pyromaani said:
Suzune-chan said:
Wow...and then I killed the game

Suzie is hereee! TAKE COVEER!

GET TO THE CHOPPA!!!

reiynii said:
Wait, which role is the Miller role again?

Closet Pervert.

ironace said:
However as ive said before, the 2 people who give the scum vibes are pentaflare and grrr, im leaning more towards grrr as he was midly aggressive in the earlier posts which he may be doing to be seen as a red(not really an advantage for a green member to be aggressive right?) But i havent seen enough pentaflare to be sure. And i dont have enough experience as of yet.
Agressiveness is in general more of a personal gameplay thing than a global alignment indicator.
Some people are agressive as town and passive as scum, for some it's the other way around, some just do whatever and whether or not they're agressive is completly NAI.

grrr said:
@ironace I hate it when people bold things that don't deserve bolding : D

Ikr. I thought it was a vote when i saw it and then i read it and i was sitting there like "oh..."
Jun 7, 2017 4:36 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:

Huh? Does that mean that he has done anything out of ordinary for you yet or are you just wary of him?

wen294 said:
Advantages for YOU, not for town.

Playing mafia is like a group project in school. There's always that one guy who just sits around doing nothing and eventually profits from all the other peeps in the group xD
Jun 7, 2017 4:37 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

...you didn't just assume that he voted for you because you guys have played together in some games and because you're a good player he wants to figure out early?

As funny as you are, you didn't answer my question >.>
Jun 7, 2017 4:43 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
We just causing panic tho finding the actually scum is much better than trying to figure out a hidden role. Also i think its a fair point to say the people pointing out possible roles my beat said chracter just saying.
I think you still haven't gotten to the part where people who were talking about that completely ditch the subject. I reckon you shouldn't worry though, early day one trains as you probably know never work out and people often panic at the end of the day and lynch a random player!

Pretty much, yeah.

logic340 said:
@PentaFlare I'm not really liking my vote on you anymore.but I don't have a, lit if other options.

unvote:
Move your vote to someone else. A vote adds pressure, use it.
Jun 7, 2017 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin
he's just tricky and hard to read, so i'm just being careful
Jun 7, 2017 4:59 AM

Jan 2014
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin

People voting for logic because they're scared lol. K.

@Floofs Do you have a read on ironace and reiynii? Or any other read.
Jun 7, 2017 5:00 AM
Jul 2018
Coelestin said:
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin

People voting for logic because they're scared lol. K.

@Floofs Do you have a read on ironace and reiynii? Or any other read.

scared =/= careful but whatever
Jun 7, 2017 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
Before anyone asks i detail this allready! All what gives u 2x votes will double your chances on perk! Which includes Double Tap and Energy Drink! Also making little difference between Energy Drink and Double Tap is.

Energy Drink vote will show in Voting right away. Example: Person A (2) - (Person B) So the vote will be shown in number right away.

Double Tap then again will look like this. Example: Person A (1) - (Person B). Day ends. Person A (2) - (Person B, Anonymous)
Jun 7, 2017 5:07 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Sleipnirr said:
vote : Ironace

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Anyway going to sleep good night everyone.

Seems like a lazy vote, lol. Ironace said before in the thread that he's new.
New players can be scum too.
Though I agree sleip's reasons seem... weird. I mean you want him to talk about his reads and his opinions, not himself or his track record.

RE1031 said:
Karote said:

What do you think of Shinichi now?
He reacted to votes and posted whole a lot.

Honestly, I feel very weird towards his responses. He just replied to a bunch of posts all in a line, which kind of indicates to me he's not doing a lot of thinking. But I'm too tired to think deeply about it right now (oops, i'm a hypocrite). It's unlikely my vote will stick, as there are plenty of people who have yet to even reach the minimum post count.

It's called catching up.....

ironace said:
i have roughly went through the posts, but first, just what the hell is this train thing you guys keep on talking about?
Protip: google.
search: mafia <insert term you don't understand here>
for example: 'mafia bussing', mafia 'train', mafia 'SK'.
Works pretty good and it keeps you up to date faster than asking it every time.

ironace said:
-im going to give pentaflare the benefit of the doubt and declare that hes a townie
Why the hell does he go from scum to town due to a little bit of doubt.
Should he go from scum to neutral or from neutral to town if it's just a bit of doubt?

Coelestin said:
DenjaX said:
Btw, I ddnt expect the game would start late and my schedule got conflicted so I wont be here for most of day 1... >.< I wont vote if I ddnt catch up much.

Poor Denja -patpat-. Fite me >.<

Fite me irl bro, i'll rek u so hard u'll die to death.

Coelestin said:
@ironace if I'd vote for Grrr or Shin and invite you to vote for them as well, would you follow me?

Would you want him, or anyone else for that matter, to follow you?

Floofs said:
vote:AbuHumaid

@AbuHumaid

Lets talk about perk-a-colas!

1. What is your opinion on the perk-a-colas and have you seen something similar used in other games?
2. Do you feel that there are instances where perk-a-colas can have a negative impact on the green faction other than members of other factions obtaining them?
3. If you do feel that there are other instances where they can have a negative impact, what would be the best plan to mitigate or remove the negative effect?
4. How do you feel about the posts below from grrr, logic and shinichi about perk-a-colas?
Instaltly starting with mechanics....... yuck.

Suzu~ :D

The painfull realisation i have to find something else to call you because suzu is now double booked for you and suzune.... :(

Suza just doesn't feel right... Can't think of anything :S
Send help, mayday.
Jun 7, 2017 5:10 AM

Jul 2009
ironace said:
logic340 said:
Shady Guy

this role seems to be extremely disadvantageous but at the same time i cant help but feel this role can be useful in some circumstances.
not sure what those circumstances are though

>: tbh i cant see in which cases the miller can be useful myself, he simply shows as scum if checked right, so hes practically a vanilla role with no real skills...
Jun 7, 2017 5:13 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Blackbeards win condition added to OP! Which is obviously last man standing if someone didnt guess that allready

Crap i thought his win condition was to paint his beard red.

The_Pyromaani said:
PentaFlare said:

Nope. Cortex and Richtofen gave birth something very evil o; Thats what next game is gonna cover

Is it grrr?
It is isn't it?

SuzakuTsubasa said:
AbuHumaid said:

"Knowing how you play" does that mean he's acting weird or is he just hard to read?
He's real hard to play. I've only seen him as scum once but i really thought he was town. Then he was town and i thought he was scum, cause it seemed nothing like his earlier town game.
Basically how his town game looks depends on his mood or something idk man. Or maybe Me and logic just can't read each other for shit. That seems to be the case more often than not.

Coelestin said:
wen294 said:
Advantages for YOU, not for town.

Playing mafia is like a group project in school. There's always that one guy who just sits around doing nothing and eventually profits from all the other peeps in the group xD
That's the guy who gets kicked the fck out. Or at least that was the case in my school projects. I just made everything by myself and then i didn't write his name on it.
Jun 7, 2017 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
wen294 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Crap i thought his win condition was to paint his beard red.
lmao this made me laugh
Jun 7, 2017 5:18 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:
Instantly starting with mechanics......... yuck.

.... ;w; omg i've been doing the same, so awkward >:
Jun 7, 2017 5:20 AM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
Karote said:
So do you guys think should I be using my ability to make a list for next day or nah?

Its kinda like a gamble early in the game, you could as well targed 5 towns as well, who knows. But if it was me i would use it since it seems fun ;3 good stuff the captain is karote not me lol

By the way ..
Jun 7, 2017 5:23 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

Yeah. I figured that was likely the case, but those kind of rules don't apply out here in the wild west! :D
Jun 7, 2017 5:25 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Coelestin said:
@ironace if I'd vote for Grrr or Shin and invite you to vote for them as well, would you follow me?

Would you want him, or anyone else for that matter, to follow you?

Him? Yeah sure. I'm just helping out Carrot to make people "follow their dreams". If ironace is finding grrr and Shin suspicious, then he should vote for them. If he doesn't want to do it alone then I'll help him, because people should follow their suspicions. If he still refuses to vote then I suppose we'll get a read out of this as well. Nothing to loose, right?
About others following me... depends on who I'm voting for and who's following me for which reason and if I asked them to do it? Teamplay is important in mafia and following people's votes is mostly nothing bad, really. It builds trains, pressure and pushes the game forward. So in most cases, yeah, why not.

Dec 2012
ironace said:
i have roughly went through the posts, but first, just what the hell is this train thing you guys keep on talking about?

And from the people i suspect, most of these are partially because of my gut feeling and partially because of what i got from their attitude

-coelestin seems to be neutral
-grr seems to be scum
-im going to give pentaflare the benefit of the doubt and declare that hes a townie
-shinichi-kun is quite disturbing. He can be either be a townie or the mafia, but its kinda confirmed that hes NOT the neutral.
My reason being that he is trying to get people over the sledge role. If the sledge role is indeed very useful like i think it is, then him trying to disperse the attention over it may be the case if hes with the mafia. But if he isnt then hes trying to just say that the roles dont affect the game as much when they apparently do....so we shouldnt focus on them as much.Which is not a bad strategy but it seems to be foolhardy as the roles will keep on becoming a pain as the days pass....not sure if you guys got what i said or not lol

Im going to wait for some more people to talk like abuhumaid and millitus i have a feeling they have something to add over here.

About Coelestin, once she fooled everyone when she was mafia but everyone thought her as neutral or town-ish, so now I'm always wary of her.
I don't like the way it seems the same for this game but we'll see.

What are reasons for grr being scum? Shouldn't you be voting for them if you are that sure?

Penta is same as Coelestin.

Don't know what people deal is with Shinichi, all he did was read the thread and voice his opinions.

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
[Send help, mayday.

Sousaphone
Jun 7, 2017 5:30 AM

Dec 2012
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin

So is someone here easy read for you?
Jun 7, 2017 5:30 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin
I respect and support this. That logic guy is crafty and he's every evolving. You had a up choose look at hos scum game so I'll expect you to give out the good information if you see scum markets popping up.

Outside of being wary of me do you have s tread on me thus far?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 5:31 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
wen294 said:
[Send help, mayday.

Sousaphone
Tempting but it's a bit long. I'd rather stick with Tuba then, but it isn't as recognizable as a name :\
Jun 7, 2017 5:31 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
yurkin said:

Its kinda like a gamble early in the game, you could as well targed 5 towns as well, who knows. But if it was me i would use it since it seems fun ;3 good stuff the captain is karote not me lol

By the way ..

That "thingy" ? And what else do you think i press to quote a post beside the only existing quote button eh?
That "by the way" is not my problem, i have reported to Mal support that the quotes do not work properly on mobile. Or you mind that i add the #number of the post.
Jun 7, 2017 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin

Not sure he's tried reading somebody so far.
At least i can't remember him doing so in the past 2 games he was in.
Jun 7, 2017 5:34 AM

Dec 2012
yurkin said:
Karote said:

By the way ..

That "thingy" ? And what else do you think i press to quote a post beside the only existing quote button eh?
That "by the way" is not my problem, i have reported to Mal support that the quotes do not work properly on mobile. Or you mind that i add the #number of the post.

It works for me on phone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Doesn't bother me, just thought you didn't know how, it's cool.
Jun 7, 2017 5:34 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:

SuzakuTsubasa said:

He's real hard to play. I've only seen him as scum once but i really thought he was town. Then he was town and i thought he was scum, cause it seemed nothing like his earlier town game.
Basically how his town game looks depends on his mood or something idk man. Or maybe Me and logic just can't read each other for shit. That seems to be the case more often than not.
Considering we've generally been opposing alignments it stands to reason that we'd find it hard to read one another. This us like the short version of Togs read on me in Gakkoigurashi. As mafia I tend to not step on toes as town idgaf about anything besides catching scum. I'm currently trying to find a nice balance between the two here.

Jun 7, 2017 5:36 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Considering we've generally been opposing alignments it stands to reason that we'd find it hard to read one another. This us like the short version of Togs read on me in Gakkoigurashi. As mafia I tend to not step on toes as town idgaf about anything besides catching scum. I'm currently trying to find a nice balance between the two here.
Step on feet instead of toes. Problem solved.
Jun 7, 2017 5:45 AM

Jan 2010
@wen294 I feel like your going for low hanging fruit here and it's quite different from how Sleipnirr is going about it. I like that Sleipnirr wants to know ace's experience level. The problem I have is you seem to hold this first time player to the same level as other players and that's just not a fair way to duo things. I don't mind you saying yuck to players and especially not the veteran ones who understand why you may or may not be saying it but to say to new player and not explain why you're saying it just seems wrong to me. How's he supposed to know that what he did is wrong and you arise when you don't explain why so I was kind of waiting to really speak on this but since Ace is playing very similar to the way that I played in my second game I was just going to let him do his thing and watch how people approach him. Now here's where what you're doing stands out to me, Crossbell, who was scum, did pretty much the exact same thing to me. Why, because it was an easy place to look townie. So being that you want to come at ironace the way you are it makes me think you're scum looking for an easy way to look town. So you moved from not enough information to a scum lean based on your entrance adobe.
Vote: wen294
With conviction
You asked me to vote. You have given me more than enough reason to vote for you.
logic340Jun 7, 2017 5:49 AM

Jun 7, 2017 5:48 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

Yeah. I figured that was likely the case, but those kind of rules don't apply out here in the wild west! :D

Now you're making a joke out of me...

logic340 said:
@wen294 I feel like your going for low hanging fruit here and it's quite different from how Sleipnirr is going about it. I like that Sleipnirr wants to know ace's experience level. The problem I have is you seem to hold this first time playing to the same level as other players and that's just bot a fair way to duo things. I don't mind you saying you have two players and especially not the veteran ones who understand why you may or may not be saying it but to say to nuplayer and not explain why you're saying it just seems wrong to me. How's he supposed to know that what he did is wrong and you arise when you don't explain why so I was kind of waiting to really speak on this but since Ace is playing very similar to the way that I played in my second game I was just going to let him do his thing and watch how people approach him. Now here's where what you're doing stands out to me, Crossbell, who was scum, did pretty much the exact same thing to me. Why, because it was an easy place to look townie. So being that you want to come at ironace the way you are it makes me think you're scum looking for an easy way to look town. So you moved from not enough information to a scum lean based on your entrance adobe.
With conviction
You asked me to vote. You have given me more than enough reason to vote for you.

Aww crap, I actually very much like wen's behaviour and questions so far. I wanna fite you but I have to go in a few minutes ;-;
Jun 7, 2017 5:48 AM
Jul 2018
Karote said:
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin

No, I'm not that experienced i only know about logic because I've played with him like 4 games in 3 months, he's active and posts a lot + i talked with him about mafia before.
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin
I respect and support this. That logic guy is crafty and he's every evolving. You had a up choose look at hos scum game so I'll expect you to give out the good information if you see scum markets popping up.

yeah that man has no chill smh

not a real read but, i think that you're just being like yourself. being active, giving reads and opinions
Jun 7, 2017 5:53 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (3) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, grrr)

logic340 (2) - (reiynii, AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Sleipnirr, wen294)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 5:54 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

logic340 said:
@wen294 I feel like your going for low hanging fruit here and it's quite different from how Sleipnirr is going about it. I like that Sleipnirr wants to know ace's experience level. The problem I have is you seem to hold this first time playing to the same level as other players and that's just bot a fair way to duo things. I don't mind you saying you have two players and especially not the veteran ones who understand why you may or may not be saying it but to say to nuplayer and not explain why you're saying it just seems wrong to me. How's he supposed to know that what he did is wrong and you arise when you don't explain why so I was kind of waiting to really speak on this but since Ace is playing very similar to the way that I played in my second game I was just going to let him do his thing and watch how people approach him. Now here's where what you're doing stands out to me, Crossbell, who was scum, did pretty much the exact same thing to me. Why, because it was an easy place to look townie. So being that you want to come at ironace the way you are it makes me think you're scum looking for an easy way to look town. So you moved from not enough information to a scum lean based on your entrance adobe.
With conviction

Aww crap, I actually very much like wen's behaviour and questions so far. I wanna fite you but I have to go in a few minutes ;-;
We can make it a quick skirmish. It's not a strong read but somethin I picked up on because while I like his attack it's just the fact he gives a new player no real chance. He hasn't explained his feeling in a way that will help new player understand and if ironace is new scum it'll probably be pretty easy to tell in time.

Jun 7, 2017 5:55 AM

Dec 2012
AbuHumaid said:
Karote said:

No, I'm not that experienced i only know about logic because I've played with him like 4 games in 3 months, he's active and posts a lot + i talked with him about mafia before.

lol ok
Jun 7, 2017 5:55 AM

Jan 2010
These votes have absolutely no substance behind them. They need better reasoning or they need to move.

Jun 7, 2017 5:57 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
logic340 said:

yeah that man has no chill smh

not a real read but, i think that you're just being like yourself. being active, giving reads and opinions
Nah he really doesn't sometimes. He told me he is working on that here as feels he needs to correct that issue before his next game as mafia.

Jun 7, 2017 5:57 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
Step on feet instead of toes. Problem solved.
we shall see, trying to be a less impulsive logic.

Jun 7, 2017 5:58 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

Nope. I'm just having a little fun. You are fair in asking the question, but my answer is that I knew pretty well that was why he voted for me, but I wanted to be silly about it, hence all of this. Sorry if I'm confusing, but you should know, things work a little different out here. I own this here saloon. If you want a drink, yer welcome, but don't go causing no trouble in my saloon.
Jun 7, 2017 5:59 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Btw, I ddnt expect the game would start late and my schedule got conflicted so I wont be here for most of day 1... >.< I wont vote if I ddnt catch up much.
Not having a read on you coming out of D1 worries me. I hope that you will be able to get active in the second 24 hours before the phase change.

Jun 7, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
Sleipnirr said:
vote : Ironace

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Anyway going to sleep good night everyone.

Seems like a lazy vote, lol. Ironace said before in the thread that he's new.
I got the same feeling and was actually looking for people who wanted to go this route. Got two to sort through in Sleipnirr and wen, grrr too to an extent.

Jun 7, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
Unvote

I want to poke someone who hasn't talked yet but too many..
@wen294 you better make mention of Karote no voting as well...ijs

Jun 7, 2017 6:04 AM

Jan 2010
Switching between mobile and PC due to power outages.
Please bear with my typos, poor grammar, and shitty auto correct.

Jun 7, 2017 6:06 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

We can make it a quick skirmish. It's not a strong read but somethin I picked up on because while I like his attack it's just the fact he gives a new player no real chance. He hasn't explained his feeling in a way that will help new player understand and if ironace is new scum it'll probably be pretty easy to tell in time.

Yeah me too, I just skimmed through it and can tell you how I picked it up. People who don't vote are really not helpful and most often than not scum. Newbie or not, we can't let them just be. You remember Qoco last game how he didn't want to vote D1? Yeah, they won. Do you think that's how it's supposed to be?
Jun 7, 2017 6:09 AM

Dec 2012
Vote: SuzakuTsubasa

Name me one scum and one town (not me)
Jun 7, 2017 6:10 AM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
Karote said:
Unvote

I want to poke someone who hasn't talked yet but too many..
@wen294 you better make mention of Karote no voting as well...ijs

Sorry, I'll vote now, don't read me as scum pls
Jun 7, 2017 6:11 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (3) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, grrr)

logic340 (2) - (reiynii, AbuHumaid)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

Yeah me too, I just skimmed through it and can tell you how I picked it up. People who don't vote are really not helpful and most often than not scum. Newbie or not, we can't let them just be. You remember Qoco last game how he didn't want to vote D1? Yeah, they won. Do you think that's how it's supposed to be?
Not voting in RVS comes from both town and scum..just had it out with Grapefruit in Gakkougurashi about how it isn't a tell either way. ironace had said they will vote and when that happens I'll look at the reasoning, if it doesn't then I'll be pressing him hard about why that is. But trying to force him to vote as wen and grrr (to a extent) are doing doesn't help town imo as it makes people cast a vote they may not be all that confident in. Like my vote on wen I'm not all that confident in it but he wants me to vote so there it is...

Jun 7, 2017 6:12 AM

Jan 2014
@Karote as a Captain you have the duty to wake up Pyrounga from his long sleep o;
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.