Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 2017 7:18 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun are you caught up? Can we chat real time for a minute?

Yes im here, but if there are specific posts u want me to talk about it be nice if you can link me them lol.

Jun 9, 2017 7:20 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Depends on the role and the time, cause not claiming miller is pretty anti town not as much in an open setup since the role is actually confirmed.

@re1031 its actually quite the opposite tho by trying to force people into a mindset that they will be scum read by not claiming your actually the one being scummy.

I wasn't trying to force anyone into any mindset, but he had a lot pressure on him (and votes) and he still didn't claim. In this kind of game, a fake claim (and eventual counterclaim) will be the end of you, it's almost guaranteed to get you lynched eventually. He was in a dangerous position at the time, with 4 votes and tied for first, so the only reason I can think of that he wouldn't claim is because that would most certainly end him whereas without a claim there is still ambiguity and a chance to sway the votes (well, that, and maybe he's the bodyguard or something, but I doubt it since Karote didn't try to do anything about it).
Can you honestly tell me that there's anything townie about ironace?

I wouldnt claim either if put on the spot lol, but on a serious note its true hes been pretty scummy, the matter of the fact is not claiming should be null most of the time because its smart for both town and scum not to claim.

Jun 9, 2017 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Rinto followed through on what he said he would do early in the game. Make a case for SK but he pings me for town.
Coelestin is getting a stronger town read from me as things prrogess
Penta I can make his action scummy but are they? Lynching reiynii was in our best intrest given the circumstance so find a different reason to scum read him.
ironace self preservation at the time it's NAI. That being said he's got some work to do today.

So because he followed through with what he said that means his action isnt scummy im confused lol?

I still feel like people should question her aggresiveness towards the survivor.

How was killing a survivor in an open setup our best interest lol, honestly rei was better off not even claiming at that point. He was literally dragged into a corner just to honestly admit his role and to still be lynched. WSomeone on that train is scum and im extremely supicious of penta.

Self preservation depending on the situation can actually be more scummy than townie espically with the fact that hes quite relunctant to not claim though i dont want anymore claims.
I don't think what he said he'd do he'd say as Mafia and then he followed through with it. I'm good on town reading him for that given what I know about Rinto the player. Make a case for SK but I'm almost positive he's not mafia here.

I feel like at that time we rely didn't have much choice. I'd rather lose Survivor than town. So who should we have lynched instead.

Timing bro, you have to take that into consideration. How much time did we have to switch to another Target and who do you feel was actually Mafia the could have been lynched there instead of survivor or town?

I don't want a whole bunch of claims to keep coming either so we're going to have to find a different way to figure him out otherwise he just needs to go cuz he's doing spot at this point.

But I do have something I'd like to share with you when I have your undivided attention.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 9, 2017 7:25 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340 im here lol just tell me what ya wanna say.

Jun 9, 2017 7:25 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Yeah I don't remember Suzaku at all. ljads;lkfaj

I honestly wanted a free perk (I didn't get it). Also I would have rather risked voting for someone who claimed a non-town role over people who could still possibly be town. And I don't know for sure, but I think town would want perks more than mafia because mafia gets perks automatically after day 2 I think?

Yes but thats why i said we need to create small trains, that train is pretty obvious scum is there but now we have 7 people to sort through. Thats a pretty big freaking pile.
I'm almost certain 2/7 are anti-town.

Jun 9, 2017 7:26 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun these are my thoughts 3.5 hours before the lynch. I took these notes in private I want to know your thoughts I them?

logic340Jun 9, 2017 7:29 PM

Jun 9, 2017 7:28 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So because he followed through with what he said that means his action isnt scummy im confused lol?

I still feel like people should question her aggresiveness towards the survivor.

How was killing a survivor in an open setup our best interest lol, honestly rei was better off not even claiming at that point. He was literally dragged into a corner just to honestly admit his role and to still be lynched. WSomeone on that train is scum and im extremely supicious of penta.

Self preservation depending on the situation can actually be more scummy than townie espically with the fact that hes quite relunctant to not claim though i dont want anymore claims.
I don't think what he said he'd do he'd say as Mafia and then he followed through with it. I'm good on town reading him for that given what I know about Rinto the player. Make a case for SK but I'm almost positive he's not mafia here.

I feel like at that time we rely didn't have much choice. I'd rather lose Survivor than town. So who should we have lynched instead.

Timing bro, you have to take that into consideration. How much time did we have to switch to another Target and who do you feel was actually Mafia the could have been lynched there instead of survivor or town?

I don't want a whole bunch of claims to keep coming either so we're going to have to find a different way to figure him out otherwise he just needs to go cuz he's doing spot at this point.

But I do have something I'd like to share with you when I have your undivided attention.

This is the guy thats willing to lurk so if he didnt follow through it prob have been way more supicious so he prettymuch forced his own hand.

I understand that a tpr is better than losing a town but that tpr was essentially a town aligned player once caught because there was more town to control his actions than mafia. Penta def.

I couldnt say for sure if switching targets would have been thge better situation because it wasnt even given a chance, once reiynii claimed that space became extremely linear. Which makes it the perfect place for scum to hide so tell me out of those 7 people who do u think is scum?

I dont want anymore claims whatsoever

Jun 9, 2017 7:28 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yes but thats why i said we need to create small trains, that train is pretty obvious scum is there but now we have 7 people to sort through. Thats a pretty big freaking pile.

U thinking 1 mafia 1 tpr?

or 2 mafia on that train

also why 2?

Jun 9, 2017 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun these are my thoughts 3.5 hours before the lynch. I took these notes in private I want to know your thoughts I them?

-What is a wrk?
-Rinto an easily pocket you but its a risk u need to take if u actualyl think he can be town.
-Wen is a subject i cant find the answer to at all, because he was scummy last phase but this phase he hasnt posted anything scummy if he even posted at all i skim through the last 4 pages.
-Abu is a lost cause but i also know he has internet issues.
-Its possible grrr is right but thats a big gamble
-Yamin either got a useless town role so hes lucking or hes just scum/town that is really busy or lazy.
-Gotta make up your mind lol only 1 more scum.
-Honestly an iso on yurkin if u havent done one already will really help.

Jun 9, 2017 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340 explain ur townblock and why each person is there including me.

Jun 9, 2017 7:34 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

or 2 mafia on that train

also why 2?
1 mafia and SK
Mafia like to speead out. Few are like me and will vote with their teammates. It's a great place for SK to hide as well especially if they are being town read.

As for who is scum on the train?'I'll need to take some time and look.

edit: typos
logic340Jun 9, 2017 7:51 PM

Jun 9, 2017 7:51 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340 explain ur townblock and why each person is there including me.
I'll see what I can do about a yurkin ISO.
Wrk=well
I wanted to put grrr in the town block from early but he's grrr
Town block:
Karote, Logic - these two should be obvious
Coelestin - nothing had pinged me for scum and when she was scum my alarms were on fire. She's force my read to come earlier than I'd wanted. But that's not a bad thing I guess.
Re1031 - I explained this one to Coelestin. RE and I have a familiarity. I'm used to seeing town have trouble reading her (when was the last time you saw her die early?) and I'm getting that vibe here. She hard headed at times but I feel like this isn't the one scum game I saw. I'm willing to reevaluate today.
Shinichi - at the time your entrance and response to your train seemed like town Shinichi. You're voting habits suck but I'm accustomed to this from your town mindset. Not so sure today but still feel pretty good.
Penta (hesitantly) - his play feels like early D1 town Penta I'm used to. The lurker narrative, the Sliepnirr thing and pushing for claims. I think he thinks similar to me at times knowing certain plays should draw specific reactions from people. That being said I'm more wary of him for the run.up and lynch of reiynii than Coelestin.
sleipnirr - I wasn't going to let him be lynch fodder. I really liked the way he went about trying to figure ace out compared to wen. Penta's read really reinforced how I felt about sleipnirr's push.

edit: God these typos fmswype
logic340Jun 9, 2017 8:10 PM

Jun 9, 2017 8:01 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Yes I do... Because it's very specific. Not only does he claim, he claims he did not use his ability, which is actually kind of risky if the role he claimed was not his own. Let's say he was lying, and the real blocker did use his ability on someone. The real blocker would know he is lying, and the person who was blocked (assuming they were town) would know as well, which would put Penta in a risky position.
If Penta is lying, then I still believe he is town Penta.

But town can lie to catch scum its a thing that players may or may not do, if anyones gonna lie as town to catch scum its penta lol. The real blocker if the person is sane would never counterclaim because that just be a win for penta if he was mafia.

I think I have the wrong idea about claims.. Why is it a bad thing to counterclaim someone if they've taken your role?
Or is it just because it's Penta's thing?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 9, 2017 8:03 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

But town can lie to catch scum its a thing that players may or may not do, if anyones gonna lie as town to catch scum its penta lol. The real blocker if the person is sane would never counterclaim because that just be a win for penta if he was mafia.

I think I have the wrong idea about claims.. Why is it a bad thing to counterclaim someone if they've taken your role?
if nothing else the person who's role was claimed should hypothetically be voting the person who claimed their role under the pretenses of disbelief. Kind of like what you did in Castle Panic?

Jun 9, 2017 8:16 PM

Jan 2010
@Karote since it's a new day and we have new info should we give you new lists?

Jun 9, 2017 8:16 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

if nothing else the person who's role was claimed should hypothetically be voting the person who claimed their role under the pretenses of disbelief. Kind of like what you did in Castle Panic?

This makes sense. I haven't seen those kinds of reactions yet, I don't think...
Jun 9, 2017 8:21 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

or 2 mafia on that train

also why 2?
1 mafia and SK
Mafia like to speead out. Few are like me and will vote with their teammates. It's a great place for SK to hide as well especially if they are being town read.

Fair enough the prob of both being on the train is really high espically the sk since he wants free perks. That one role whatevers its name is should know who got the the perk i think if i read the roles correctly.

Jun 9, 2017 8:22 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Because other ways to get said person lynched but if u claim that helps them find the real role.

Jun 9, 2017 8:23 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You also risk them believing the mafia over the actual role, both factions can counterclaim you know so its not easy to tell. If they get us to lynch the real role its a win win for them even if they lose their life next phase.

Jun 9, 2017 8:23 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
1 mafia and SK

Fair enough the prob of both being on the train is really high espically the sk since he wants free perks. That one role whatevers its name is should know who got the the perk i think if i read the roles correctly.
iq is the role that should have that info.

Jun 9, 2017 8:24 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

You also risk them believing the mafia over the actual role, both factions can counterclaim you know so its not easy to tell. If they get us to lynch the real role its a win win for them even if they lose their life next phase.
yes this is what I worry about happening in a quick shuffle before phase change.

Jun 9, 2017 8:27 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Yes, that's true. And if a night kill happens to fall on the person who's role has been claimed by someone else, that may turn out to be even better than a counterclaim (although the townie still dies..)
Jun 9, 2017 8:28 PM

Aug 2014

Coelestin said:
Looks like there's nothing coming anymore, now seriously, good night.

It's not night if you are up at 3 in the morning. :P
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 9, 2017 8:29 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun after reading my thoughts on my town block do you still disagree with them? Also about my bubble players grrr and Rinto? Lastly what are we to do about the inactive players (Abu, Rinto, PTY, Denja, Militus)?
I feel like my vote on PTY is wasted right now since he's replacement bait.
Militus feels like a better place to vote?

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
what if he meant "YOKAI Drone"? I asked but got no clarification.I guess you could be right?

That's true, in which case Penta was messing around. Hmm.

^^^^^

Dec 2012
logic340 said:

No, it's fine.

Jan 2010
Karote said:
logic340 said:

No, it's fine.

aye aye
Can you oust the list again?

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
is it just me or is grrr actually be quite useful i feel like i should be worried.

I have a few questions to ask but i wanna ccatch up and make sure they werent already asked/answered

Yes. He is being useful. No, don't be worried.
Jun 9, 2017 8:30 PM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

That's true, in which case Penta was messing around. Hmm.

^^^^^

Well that is disappointing.
Jun 9, 2017 8:32 PM

Jan 2010
RE asked a question yesterday that I'd like to revisit. ironace was leading the vote and garnered suspicion from most yet no one had him in their "Captain's list" why is that?

Jun 9, 2017 8:33 PM

Dec 2012
Karote said:
Captain list.

Militus - (Sleip, ironace, logic, Abu, yurk, Suzaku, Floofs, Coel, Rinto) 9 votes
Wen - (Sleip, logic, RE, Abu, Floofs, grrr) 6 votes
grr - (Sleip, ironace, reiynii, RE, wen) 5 votes
PTYamin - (RE, Abu, yurk, Rinto, logic) 5 votes
Logic - (reiynii, Suzaku, Floofs, grrr) 4 votes
Abu - (reiynii, Rinto) 2 votes
Shinichi - (ironace, grrr) 2 votes
Penta - (yurk)
ironace - (wen)
Floofs - (wen)
Denja - (Suzaku)
reiynii - (Coel)
Jun 9, 2017 8:35 PM

Jan 2010
@PentaFlare thoughts on my #1556 and the ensuing conversation with Shinichi?

Jun 9, 2017 8:36 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@Shinichi-kun after reading my thoughts on my town block do you still disagree with them? Also about my bubble players grrr and Rinto? Lastly what are we to do about the inactive players (Abu, Rinto, PTY, Denja, Militus)?

I feel the same about your vote but ive yet to decide to i wanna vote, only person i feel like placing it on is penta. Also i agree with the town block except for chione and penta.

Jun 9, 2017 8:41 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE asked a question yesterday that I'd like to revisit. ironace was leading the vote and garnered suspicion from most yet no one had him in their "Captain's list" why is that?

I think there might be a simple answer to this that has nothing to do with this game in particular. When I want to lynch someone (mostly day 1), I may not always go for my top suspect if I feel the loss would be comparatively greater than my second or third top suspect. Also, I don't remember the reasoning behind all the votes on ironace, but it's possible some were still pressure votes.
Voting for someone doesn't always mean they are your number one suspect, it could be for pressure, to get them to actually do something, or whatever.
edit: Basically, votes have consequences, whereas the Captain's list does not (for the most part, at least not immediately).
REJun 9, 2017 8:44 PM
Jun 9, 2017 8:43 PM

Dec 2012
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I feel the same about your vote but ive yet to decide to i wanna vote, only person i feel like placing it on is penta. Also i agree with the town block except for chione and penta.

You've been tunneling on Penta since D1, why?
Jun 9, 2017 8:45 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:

I plan to only post fluff tonight because I'm super exhausted and basically incoherent. I'll respond tomorrow when you will actually be able to understand what I'm saying.
Jun 9, 2017 8:48 PM

Aug 2014
Also, I would advise keeping claims this phase to a minimum. Only claim if you are the target of a leading train or are counterclaiming. If too many people claim, the risk of having an important role outed increases. This is why I want to focus on getting claims only from those who are the main suspects.
Jun 9, 2017 8:52 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I plan to only post fluff tonight because I'm super exhausted and basically incoherent. I'll respond tomorrow when you will actually be able to understand what I'm saying.
fair enough..I'll poke you again tomorrow.

Jun 9, 2017 8:52 PM

Jan 2010
Final Votes of Day 1
reiynii (9) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr, ironace, wen294, RE1031, Karote, Rinto-kun, Floofs)
PentaFlare (3) - (Suzune-chan, reiynii, Shinchi-Kun)
PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, logic340)
Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)
logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)
ironace (1) - (grrr)
Militus (1) - (SuzakuTsubasa)

Not voting: DenjaX, PTYamin

Jun 9, 2017 8:57 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I always end up tunneling on him lol and i didnt start seeing him as scum until he went full commando on the survivor

Jun 9, 2017 8:59 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
Final Votes of Day 1
reiynii (9) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr, ironace, wen294, RE1031, Karote, Rinto-kun, Floofs)
PentaFlare (3) - (Suzune-chan, reiynii, Shinchi-Kun)
PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, logic340)
Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)
logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)
ironace (1) - (grrr)
Militus (1) - (SuzakuTsubasa)

Not voting: DenjaX, PTYamin
This game mechanic about Perks messes up VCA big time.

I want to promote voting for someone they suspected with reasons because late game will be very difficult. Well Karote can do what he wants lel.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 9, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

I want to promote voting for someone they suspected with reasons because late game will be very difficult. Well Karote can do what he wants lel.
Yes!!! I have also been promoting this vote style it will make it easier to catch people trying to get perks as well?

Jun 9, 2017 9:05 PM

Dec 2012
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:

Vote: Denja

Damn right I can
Jun 9, 2017 9:08 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Karote said:

I always end up tunneling on him lol and i didn't start seeing him as scum until he went full commando on the survivor
I really see your point because I was on your side of that argument but step back now that it's done and think about it. Go back and look at how much time was left I just don't see this making I'm or Coelestin scummy? If you dot see anything else that says scum I say move along for now we can always come back or I can even hide e behind one of them?

Jun 9, 2017 9:10 PM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX thoughts on my #1556 and the ensuing conversation with Shinichi?

Jun 9, 2017 9:18 PM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
DenjaX said:

Vote: Denja

Damn right I can
My vote may be better served here?
Vote: @DenjaX
Why should I believe you are best town here?

Jun 9, 2017 9:20 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I think there might be a simple answer to this that has nothing to do with this game in particular. When I want to lynch someone (mostly day 1), I may not always go for my top suspect if I feel the loss would be comparatively greater than my second or third top suspect. Also, I don't remember the reasoning behind all the votes on ironace, but it's possible some were still pressure votes.
Voting for someone doesn't always mean they are your number one suspect, it could be for pressure, to get them to actually do something, or whatever.
edit: Basically, votes have consequences, whereas the Captain's list does not (for the most part, at least not immediately).
This was more for others than you since it was the question you asked.

Jun 9, 2017 9:23 PM

Jul 2009
Still have not read the posts but saw logic plans to make iso for me, nice ;3 since i was sick during d1 and dont remember much of what i have writed lol
Jun 9, 2017 9:32 PM

Jan 2010
@AbiHumaid, @Militus, @PTYamin, @SuzakuTsubasa, and @ironace I don't do this often but I want reads from you five. Top 3 Town and top 3 mafia. They dying have to be correct but I want to know who you feel the easy you do about each. We need to see how you all are thinking.

@Rinto-kun cine bake some observations and then drift back into obscurity.
@Suzune-chan thoughts on my #1556 and the ensuing conversation with Shinichi?
@DenjaX your needed on segregation duties stat!

Jun 9, 2017 9:33 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Still have not read the posts but saw logic plans to make iso for me, nice ;3 since i was sick during d1 and dont remember much of what i have writed lol
it's already in the works ;)
Glad I can be of service to you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.