Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 8:04 AM

Jan 2014
Can we kill people already? :D
Jun 7, 2017 8:05 AM

Jan 2015
yurkin said:
Sleipnirr said:

Why are you asking for a sheep vote all of a sudden?

Coz ironace had not voted but was suspicious about grrr and partially shinichi. Plus the game set-up with the perks will drive the game into a massive sheeping sooner or later. ;3
But wanna hear what coele have to say if its anything different.

Nah I was thinking more like a scum trying to pocket a newbie to help voting people so that mafia can secure a perk a cola or at least it goes to someone with less experience but your theory works too I guess.
Jul 2018
reiynii said:
AbuHumaid said:
it seems like you haven't played with logic enough
I never said nor implied I need someone to pressure me to start convos, how did you assume that?
It's a floating rumor, that the best way to get you more involved is to ask you questions which means you generally prefer to hang out under the radar in a low key play style!
are you saying that i'm lurking?

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

?????
So you basically think i'm right but because it's a new player my post suddenly has no substance, did i get that right?
I really don't get where you're coming from here man...
While in general I like your style I think a little context is needed as this attck on a veteran player like myself would actually have did something. But since you do it to someone who has no basis for what you think they did wrong in saying "yuck" without explain what was yuck about it. This is scummy to me as it look as if you just want an easy place to vote. This does not feel like your townie push on Abu in EEM mafia.

Edit: I hope this explains it well enough you are going for the low hanging fruit. I am not seeing the town effort or motivation in your play as yet just you looking for a safe place to look town. I have explained why I don't like it because it reminds me of scum Crossbell looking for easy town credit. Get out there and do some real hunting your vote on ironace is YUCK!!! I want to vomit just looking at it.

I explained in the post i quoted directly after the yuck one. That it felt like going along with the flow which from my experience is something scum does.
Also i couldn't care less if i look like crossbell or not. Why the hell should i care about my image while playing.
Jun 7, 2017 8:07 AM

Jan 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Karote said:

So is someone here easy read for you?

No, I'm not that experienced i only know about logic because I've played with him like 4 games in 3 months, he's active and posts a lot + i talked with him about mafia before.
logic340 said:
I respect and support this. That logic guy is crafty and he's every evolving. You had a up choose look at hos scum game so I'll expect you to give out the good information if you see scum markets popping up.

Outside of being wary of me do you have s tread on me thus far?
yeah that man has no chill smh

not a real read but, i think that you're just being like yourself. being active, giving reads and opinions

What are you talking about abu we played in crow's tohou game together I mean if its nothing you have been playing since the summer of 2015 which makes 2 years now.
Jun 7, 2017 8:08 AM

Sep 2014
AbuHumaid said:
Are you saying that i'm lurking?
I'm just repeating what I read in one of the pages, but under the radar is a bit different from a lurker. You're not reading everything while offline, but rather just around.
This is all assumptions based off of the talk in town~
Jun 7, 2017 8:08 AM

Dec 2013
Militus said:

Can you actually contribute already? :D
Jun 7, 2017 8:10 AM

Dec 2013
AbuHumaid said:
reiynii said:
It's a floating rumor, that the best way to get you more involved is to ask you questions which means you generally prefer to hang out under the radar in a low key play style!
are you saying that i'm lurking?
In general you do. Last game you were extremely inactive and the one before that you were inactive for quite a while as well.
So far you haven't contributed a whole lot either aside from posts directly aimed at you.
Jun 7, 2017 8:12 AM

Jul 2009
Oh militus is here, wonder when yamin will show up ;-;
Jun 7, 2017 8:12 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Militus said:

Can you actually contribute already? :D

I'll contribute, let me just read up :D
Jun 7, 2017 8:13 AM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: Why dont we pick 2-3 people we suspect of being mafia and then karote can make a list from the 5 most popular candidates?
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 8:13 AM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Honestly, I feel very weird towards his responses. He just replied to a bunch of posts all in a line, which kind of indicates to me he's not doing a lot of thinking. But I'm too tired to think deeply about it right now (oops, i'm a hypocrite). It's unlikely my vote will stick, as there are plenty of people who have yet to even reach the minimum post count.

Huh? Lol i was replying while catching up, would u rather me go from finish to start instead?

Nah then you would forgeth what you wanted to comment on happens to me alot.
Jun 7, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (3) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, grrr)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Sleipnirr, wen294)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, Militus, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
There's not much to discuss on the first night, we can't get any valid clues yet.
Jun 7, 2017 8:18 AM

Jan 2015
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
While in general I like your style I think a little context is needed as this attck on a veteran player like myself would actually have did something. But since you do it to someone who has no basis for what you think they did wrong in saying "yuck" without explain what was yuck about it. This is scummy to me as it look as if you just want an easy place to vote. This does not feel like your townie push on Abu in EEM mafia.

Edit: I hope this explains it well enough you are going for the low hanging fruit. I am not seeing the town effort or motivation in your play as yet just you looking for a safe place to look town. I have explained why I don't like it because it reminds me of scum Crossbell looking for easy town credit. Get out there and do some real hunting your vote on ironace is YUCK!!! I want to vomit just looking at it.

I explained in the post i quoted directly after the yuck one. That it felt like going along with the flow which from my experience is something scum does.
Also i couldn't care less if i look like crossbell or not. Why the hell should i care about my image while playing.

Why you should care about your image ... Umm so that people dont think you are scum when you are actually town and dont waste a lynch on you making it easier for town and you to win?
Jun 7, 2017 8:18 AM

Jan 2014
Welp, I'd go with the majority on this one.

lynch: Shinichi-Kun
Jun 7, 2017 8:19 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
My experience is....well I started playing at Halloween, I had never heard about mafia before joining and have been learning on the fly ever since, and have played pretty much non stop since then. I have played 18 games (this one makes 19). Here is a link to my Mafia Blog I hope you find the information there helpful.
Wow, which Halloween? If it's last year then that makes me an older player than you are, but far less experienced xD
Yes it was Halloween 2016 when I was first introduced to mafia thought the Halloween Hotel Event. CCL was my first game as part of the club hosted by -shad-. I had some good reads but I couldn't articulate them very well. Seeing shade of that in ironace's game here but I would like for him to be more active.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 8:20 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
AbuHumaid said:
it seems like you haven't played with logic enough
I never said nor implied I need someone to pressure me to start convos, how did you assume that?
I have played 4 games with him (1 as scum buddies) and his style is very similar in all games. He also had trouble catching up as the games grew in size very quickly.

Jun 7, 2017 8:22 AM

Feb 2014
Militus said:

Wasn't this majority mostly made during RVS though?
It doesn't seem like you care about who gets lynched.
Jun 7, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
Sleipnirr said:

Coz ironace had not voted but was suspicious about grrr and partially shinichi. Plus the game set-up with the perks will drive the game into a massive sheeping sooner or later. ;3
Actually he was suspicious of grrr and PentaFlare. I believe the Shinichi thing came from Coelestin asking him to vote eitehr grrr or Shinichi with her.

Jun 7, 2017 8:23 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (4) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, grrr, Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Sleipnirr, wen294)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 8:24 AM

Dec 2013
Militus said:

So is there any other reason for this vote besides sheeping the majority for the sake of not having to vocalize your own opinion?

Jan 2015
Militus said:
There's not much to discuss on the first night, we can't get any valid clues yet.

Then how about asking things that would create clues ? I mean not talking at all wont help in the least if everyone played without saying a word it would be an easy scum win dont you think?

Jan 2014
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Militus said:

I don't care on the first night, we can't get any good evidence yet.
Jun 7, 2017 8:26 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Militus said:

So is there any other reason for this vote besides sheeping the majority for the sake of not having to vocalize your own opinion?

To kill someone and see the resoults ^^
Provoke people into doing stuff that can revel information

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
Btw, I ddnt expect the game would start late and my schedule got conflicted so I wont be here for most of day 1... >.< I wont vote if I ddnt catch up much.
Not having a read on you coming out of D1 worries me. I hope that you will be able to get active in the second 24 hours before the phase change.
you dont have to worry about me. I generally rep in after day 1 anyway and I can clear myself pretty easy if you look at past games. Best town will always be best town. I just couldnt play much at all. No internet in the wilderness and data wont work often and im saving it as well. Wait night 1 if I live.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dec 2013
Militus said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

First of all it's not the first night.
Second of all if you don't try to create evidence by interacting we'll never have any good evidence.
Well maybe power roles but it should be rather obvious we ain't winning with JUST those.
Jun 7, 2017 8:28 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Militus said:

First of all it's not the first night.
Second of all if you don't try to create evidence by interacting we'll never have any good evidence.
Well maybe power roles but it should be rather obvious we ain't winning with JUST those.

I have my reasons to do it, I wanna check something.
Jun 7, 2017 8:28 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
i have roughly went through the posts, but first, just what the hell is this train thing you guys keep on talking about?

And from the people i suspect, most of these are partially because of my gut feeling and partially because of what i got from their attitude

-coelestin seems to be neutral
-grr seems to be scum
-im going to give pentaflare the benefit of the doubt and declare that hes a townie
-shinichi-kun is quite disturbing. He can be either be a townie or the mafia, but its kinda confirmed that hes NOT the neutral.
My reason being that he is trying to get people over the sledge role. If the sledge role is indeed very useful like i think it is, then him trying to disperse the attention over it may be the case if hes with the mafia. But if he isnt then hes trying to just say that the roles dont affect the game as much when they apparently do....so we shouldnt focus on them as much.Which is not a bad strategy but it seems to be foolhardy as the roles will keep on becoming a pain as the days pass....not sure if you guys got what i said or not lol

Im going to wait for some more people to talk like abuhumaid and millitus i have a feeling they have something to add over here.

I get what ur saying about me, the role itself wont make a difference rather it stays hidden or not because if anything it wont be some uultra powerful role that single handley changes the game which is why im not concerned over it.

Jun 7, 2017 8:29 AM

Dec 2013
Militus said:
wen294 said:

So you don't even care who gets lynched so long as it's not you, did i get that right?
Meaning you don't even bother trying to lynch scum, or protect town?
Talk about an anti-town mindset....
Jun 7, 2017 8:29 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
With the perk system I feel we need to as close to majority lynch as we can. The more townies in the lynch train the better our chances of gaining perks for town.

If anything doesnt it gunrantee scum will be on major trains, so it techhincally benefits us to have a smaller lynch train even if we risk giving mafia a perk.

Atleast thats my opinion.

@logic340 did u ever reply to this?

Jun 7, 2017 8:30 AM

Jul 2009
sleipnirr said:
Nah I was thinking more like a scum trying to pocket a newbie to help voting people so that mafia can secure a perk a cola or at least it goes to someone with less experience but your theory works too I guess.

Ah ok i got it sleip, i haven't thought someone may try to use hes little experience at their advantage. Your theory is possible too, and i dont wish to exclude existing possibilities.
Jun 7, 2017 8:32 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Militus said:

So you don't even care who gets lynched so long as it's not you, did i get that right?

Not exactly, in order to confirm my suspicions, sacrifices must be made, only on to be precise.
Jun 7, 2017 8:34 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
grrr said:
@Karote I expect from the Captain to name the most looking town players to stay on the lynch train. This way we will maximize the chance to get Pepsi-a-Cola for town. Also this is will work well against Penta's strong desire to force draw votes : D .

If i think you're lynching the wrong guy then no way jose.

grrr said:
IMPORTANT!!!! How is everyone feeling about mass claiming? I think this is a mass claiming game and we can do it and win. Lets vote for mass claiming?

Mass claiming +1.

If we disagree to mass claiming then we should claim carefully because of the drones guy.

Pretty sure there's some system in place against mass-claiming, most likely sledge.
I kinda doubt pyro'd leave his game open to a mass-claim GGEZ town win. Tbh i kinda doubt any host would.

ironace said:
@Coelestin being a lurker has its advantages you know, immediately voting somebody can be seen as an act of desperation, as it seems to be the case here with Shinichi-Kun, where most of the people are vary of him.
Advantages for YOU, not for town.
immediatly voting somebody is seen as RVS, which is normal. You're just overly concious of being suspected.

I always have a system in place to prevent it, but likewise no reason to speculate or een worry about it. Also the chances of lynching the wrong guy on day 1 are pretty high im pretty sure the perk being given to a town is worth the risk cause we get a perk and information to use during day 2.

Jun 7, 2017 8:38 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:

Actually he was suspicious of grrr and PentaFlare. I believe the Shinichi thing came from Coelestin asking him to vote eitehr grrr or Shinichi with her.

I know that, being suspicious about grrr and penta. Yeah it was more recent post mentioning about shinichi not being neutral and stuff, i mentioned it because of that certain post of his. I dont quite remember from what time that comment of coele was, sorry about that :<
Jun 7, 2017 8:49 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

Yeah me too, I just skimmed through it and can tell you how I picked it up. People who don't vote are really not helpful and most often than not scum. Newbie or not, we can't let them just be. You remember Qoco last game how he didn't want to vote D1? Yeah, they won. Do you think that's how it's supposed to be?
Not voting in RVS comes from both town and scum..just had it out with Grapefruit in Gakkougurashi about how it isn't a tell either way. ironace had said they will vote and when that happens I'll look at the reasoning, if it doesn't then I'll be pressing him hard about why that is. But trying to force him to vote as wen and grrr (to a extent) are doing doesn't help town imo as it makes people cast a vote they may not be all that confident in. Like my vote on wen I'm not all that confident in it but he wants me to vote so there it is...

Well yeah I get your point that ironace said that he'd vote later, which is why I didn't press him much about that, but the problem is still there. And lots of people tend to forget about the non-voters and lurkers eventually. I don't disagree with voting for ironace. You say wen's a low hanging fruit but so far he's made some fair posts imo. I don't think that's scummy, it's just neutral. What comes after that, discussions etc., will tell us if it's maybe scummy or not.
Jun 7, 2017 8:51 AM

Jul 2009
Militus said:
wen294 said:

Not exactly, in order to confirm my suspicions, sacrifices must be made, only on to be precise.

All suspicions are cleared that way, thats why there is a discussion - to not lynch a random player.
Hmm wait, you mean you have some sort of plan esspecially about shinichi or just want to kill whoever as sacrifice?
yurkinJun 7, 2017 8:59 AM
Jun 7, 2017 8:55 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

can you explain to me how him not participating in RVS is going with the flow if anything he actually went against the flow which is part of the reason I'm Town reading him if he's scum he wants to hide which is what going with the flow helps him do going against the flow in the way that he has is brought attention to him something that a newbie scum really doesn't want

Jun 7, 2017 8:56 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Oh noes Magical Choco Girl Chichi changed her name to Coelestin?!?
Crap i picked a fight with the wrong person D:

MAYDAY, ABORD MISSION!

NO TOO LATE FITE ME I'LL BE YOUR BRO
Jun 7, 2017 8:58 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
AbuHumaid said:
vote: logic
knowing how you play, i can't help but distrust you
Why not? I think logic is quite trustworthy!
Change vote: Abu why do you need someone to pressure you into conversation when you could be involved in one anyway? A very secretive attitude eh!

This focus on Abu is getting creepy somehow.
Jun 7, 2017 9:00 AM

Jan 2014
I doubt Abu is mafia, he's just securing himself from the beginning.
Jun 7, 2017 9:02 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
Not voting in RVS comes from both town and scum..just had it out with Grapefruit in Gakkougurashi about how it isn't a tell either way. ironace had said they will vote and when that happens I'll look at the reasoning, if it doesn't then I'll be pressing him hard about why that is. But trying to force him to vote as wen and grrr (to a extent) are doing doesn't help town imo as it makes people cast a vote they may not be all that confident in. Like my vote on wen I'm not all that confident in it but he wants me to vote so there it is...

Well yeah I get your point that ironace said that he'd vote later, which is why I didn't press him much about that, but the problem is still there. And lots of people tend to forget about the non-voters and lurkers eventually. I don't disagree with voting for ironace. You say wen's a low hanging fruit but so far he's made some fair posts imo. I don't think that's scummy, it's just neutral. What comes after that, discussions etc., will tell us if it's maybe scummy or not.
I mean it's definitely something to keep an eye on. Not giving him a pass because he's new but also need to be careful of false positives there as well. I like how Sleipnirr is approaching ironace it seems he's really trying to figure him out but will keep an eye on Sleipnirr as well.
I tend to stay on the lurkers but I agree the non-voters do get forgotten about (Shinichi-kun <_<) and there were 2 scum among them in Penta's Gakkougurashi Mafia that just ended.

Jun 7, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:
Coelestin said:
@ironace if I'd vote for Grrr or Shin and invite you to vote for them as well, would you follow me?

Coelestin said:

Him? Yeah sure. I'm just helping out Carrot to make people "follow their dreams". If ironace is finding grrr and Shin suspicious, then he should vote for them. If he doesn't want to do it alone then I'll help him, because people should follow their suspicions. If he still refuses to vote then I suppose we'll get a read out of this as well. Nothing to loose, right?
Jun 7, 2017 9:03 AM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
What give you this feeling? I have played 4 games with him (1 as his scum partner) and I can tell you he has come across pretty much the same in all of them.

Jun 7, 2017 9:04 AM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:
@wen294 I feel like your going for low hanging fruit here and it's quite different from how Sleipnirr is going about it. I like that Sleipnirr wants to know ace's experience level. The problem I have is you seem to hold this first time player to the same level as other players and that's just not a fair way to duo things. I don't mind you saying yuck to players and especially not the veteran ones who understand why you may or may not be saying it but to say to new player and not explain why you're saying it just seems wrong to me. How's he supposed to know that what he did is wrong and you arise when you don't explain why so I was kind of waiting to really speak on this but since Ace is playing very similar to the way that I played in my second game I was just going to let him do his thing and watch how people approach him. Now here's where what you're doing stands out to me, Crossbell, who was scum, did pretty much the exact same thing to me. Why, because it was an easy place to look townie. So being that you want to come at ironace the way you are it makes me think you're scum looking for an easy way to look town. So you moved from not enough information to a scum lean based on your entrance adobe.
Vote: wen294
With conviction
You asked me to vote. You have given me more than enough reason to vote for you.

Thats actually quiet a good case.

How so? You and wen are voting for the same guy for the same reason I'd say.
Jun 7, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
reiynii said:
Why not? I think logic is quite trustworthy!
Change vote: Abu why do you need someone to pressure you into conversation when you could be involved in one anyway? A very secretive attitude eh!

This focus on Abu is getting creepy somehow.
My feeling from previous experience and chats outside of games is that Abu is still learning. He has trouble catching up at times and as dies early often. I think it's somewhat stunted his growth as I find myself asking how can he learn and get better if he dies so early all the time? There are a few people I am not willing to lynch D1 unless I am fairly certain they are scum, I think Abu might be one of them. I think well all need to make a concerted effort to get the less active players involved.

Jun 7, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
logic340 said:
Hahahahaha....I did the same thing not realizing it was her.

Is coele so dangerous XD haven't heard of that before.

They might have a trauma from the time when I poisoned their cats during an interrogation <3
Jun 7, 2017 9:09 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Militus said:
What give you this feeling? I have played 4 games with him (1 as his scum partner) and I can tell you he has come across pretty much the same in all of them.

Call it intuition, this is the first game I play with him.
Jun 7, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
Not having a read on you coming out of D1 worries me. I hope that you will be able to get active in the second 24 hours before the phase change.
you dont have to worry about me. I generally rep in after day 1 anyway and I can clear myself pretty easy if you look at past games. Best town will always be best town. I just couldnt play much at all. No internet in the wilderness and data wont work often and im saving it as well. Wait night 1 if I live.
Well you know that I'll lynch your ass if I don't get that best town vibe so for now I wont be voting there but I can't be giving out too many passes here.

Jun 7, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun is this going to be another D1 where you do not vote?
@ironace can you elaborate on why you feel grrr is scum due to aggressive behavior? I haven't started up but I can be extremely aggressive as town (not so much as mafia), so why do you feel his aggression towards you makes him scum? Also why are you giving Penta the benefit of the doubt for now? Is there something specific that makes you feel more comfortable then you did?
@Rinto-kun thoughts on grrr so far when you have the chance.
@RE1031 has your read on Shinichi progressed any? How do you feel about the Abu train?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.