Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 9:54 AM

Aug 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
PentaFlare said:
Vote: Sleipnirr
I've found scum. Everyone sheep my vote to win the game.

The video isn't working for me :(
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 7, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Coelestin said:

AHHHHHHHHHRRRRR
HUUURRRRRRRRRR

logic340 said:
The fact that you have thought that far into it tells me that even if that were the case he wouldn't be slipping under the radar though? So I have to ask what is your real angle here? What have you learned about his alignment based on your vote and responses to him? Even before that did you put yourself in the newbie scum mindset and ask yourself if that is the kind of attention a newbie scum player would want to attract to themselves? It just doesn't make sense, it could very well be and as I get more to read off of I will take that into consideration but I am just not seeing it at this point. Especially when he had his own reads (weak as they may be). I've seen plenty of new town be hesitant with their votes. But it begs the question why aren't you on Shinichi about voting? He's a veteran and isn't doing it, seems like you would have something more credible to push there?
Well he didn't really respond to me so not much to change my opinion on the matter. All I see is you protecting him tbh. What's he your dog? You have to hold him by the hand and answer all the questions and pressure for him?
Also no it's not the kind of attention a newbie scum would want, that's why i'm doing it.

I don't get where you're coming from. I see him making an effort to push a scum agenda, from my perspective, and i take action so that he cannot persue this agenda. And then you scumread me because he wouldn't be able to push his scum agenda because of me?
I mean c'mon, that's the point.
Nah he's my Dawg....he's a friend I invited to the club for his first ever mafia experience so I do hope we give him a chance to experience the game a little bit. I just feel like your approach with new players should be tempered a little but it's just the way you do things. That being said given my position I was waiting for someone to do what you did so...you get the vote. I do need him to prove his townieness but he doesn't know what that is and your attack isn't helping a new player town or otherwise to understand what that is. If you make him slip it could very well be a false positive because of your approach so I would expect a little tact. Again this is why I made the Crossbell comparison to CCL read it for yourself if you don't believe me but it's almost identical to how scum!Cross swooped in on an apprehensive logic for easy town credit. I am not going to let you do that here. You want town credit go actually do some scum hunting.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Militus said:
Read what you just said again, slowly, and you will see my motive.
I can come to any conclusion I would like so I feel it's better you explain it to me because some of your posts read like scum posts I have seen in previous games. Like the one about D1 not giving any valid clues. This shows a mindset that isn't very town motivated to me.
Welp, Shinichi was picked out very quickly and with a majority, second being Abu who people find suspicious because of previous games. If Shinichi dies and is a townie, we can place the people who voted him first and started the trend under mafia suspicion, if he is scum we can clear those people of suspicion for the time being, narrowing our mafia search.
Jun 7, 2017 9:57 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
The_Pyromaani said:

The video isn't working for me :(

Ye saw that D: let's try something else.

~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 9:58 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
@ Anonymous I think it should be up to Karote if he wants to roll with this idea then I fully support that decision.
I agree with the anonymous, actually. A party vote is way better than an individual and Karote might get new intakes on who to compile his list out of!
Doesn't matter if we think party vote is better it's Karote's ability. I wouldn't want you trying to tell me how to use mine and I don't think we should be telling Karote how to use him. Give suggestions that he can use fine but in the end it's his role and his decision to make.

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun Coelestin is Chione. I think you played with her in The Great Terror Game iirc.
Wait Chii-chan?! :o

Jan 2010
At least more people are voting but this thing will never catch scum. Lets get our shit together people it's time to start consolidating as we approach the 24 hour mark.
logic340Jun 7, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 7, 2017 9:59 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun Coelestin is Chione. I think you played with her in The Great Terror Game iirc.

Her name sounds like Plastic smh(Elastane)
Truly fearful opponent, never realized she was a damn German spy until the last moment.

Seems like I'm getting too caught up in a game to make a reasonable judgement. Will continue to help until I'm here though

Jun 7, 2017 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
Prepares just in case Pyrounga ritual to wake him up from very long sleep
Jun 7, 2017 10:02 AM

Sep 2014
Militus said:
Welp, Shinichi was picked out very quickly and with a majority, second being Abu who people find suspicious because of previous games. If Shinichi dies and is a townie, we can place the people who voted him first and started the trend under mafia suspicion, if he is scum we can clear those people of suspicion for the time being, narrowing our mafia search.
But then you'd have to consider bussing for that last point you made, so although it is lucrative, not as we all wish it was (of course unless he turns out to be mafia).
I don't really have a big thought on Shinichi-kun right now, except that he does seem quite serious about this game which makes the picture even more blurry to me ;-;
Jun 7, 2017 10:02 AM

Oct 2014
Vote: ironace
Will act purely at a whim, wen must have a reason to vote for him

Jun 7, 2017 10:03 AM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
What you are saying is true of any mislynch so not sure why Shinichi makes such a better target than anyone else. Also I have a town read there so I am not liking the idea of lynching there at the moment. We could discuss grrr, wen, or ironace even? if any of them flip town we jus go through their trains and look for suspects.

Abu is just considered a lurker I wouldn't say they are really suspicious.
I had a nice 2 vote train going for suspicions from previous games.
Pretty much everyone on Shinichi's train was there to "figure him out" you and grrr jumped on with no real reasoning (Karote as well but he's confirmed town).

Jun 7, 2017 10:04 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Doesn't matter if we think party vote is better it's Karote's ability. I wouldn't want you trying to tell me how to use mine and I don't think we should be telling Karote how to use him. Give suggestions that he can use fine but in the end it's his role and his decision to make.
I think that's what the anonymous person means as well; we suggest our top suspicious players and Karote decides on his picks!
Jun 7, 2017 10:04 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

Shinichi-Kun (2) - (grrr, Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (3) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Militus (1) - (Coelestin)

Sleipnirr (1) - (PentaFlare)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Vote: Sleipnirr
I've found scum. Everyone sheep my vote to win the game.
huh didn't know there was only one scummy this game.
Also care to elaborate on why?

logic340 said:
Militus said:
There's not much to discuss on the first night, we can't get any valid clues yet.
@wen294 how similar is this to what scum!Abu said when you caught him in EEM? This gives me strikingly similar vibes but since I was his teammate I need another perspective.

I think i found the post you're referring to:

It is similar but it kinda gives of a different feeling imo.
I do think there's a subtle difference in "have" and "get" where get is showing slightly more game solving intent, but that really is subtle and it might just be a way of personal wording and not the underlying thought process showing through.
In the end it's still an anti-town statement to make though, but not one i haven't seen from town before tbh.
Jun 7, 2017 10:07 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
I think that's what the anonymous person means as well; we suggest our top suspicious players and Karote decides on his picks!
Well to make that you message when it could have just been proposed in the thread since Karote did ask for ideas seems a bit wasteful. IDK how their ability works so maybe I am wrong about that? Anyway how are you feeling about ironace and his train? I think it's up to 3 votes now (Rinto, wen, and Sleipnirr). I have some reservations about wen, not enough info on Rinto, I like Sleipnirr's approach the best.

Jun 7, 2017 10:08 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
But lurkers aren't in the clean either in my opinion! It makes them part of those.. low hanging fruit that I saw you mention does it not? :o
Jun 7, 2017 10:10 AM

Jan 2010
Unvote:
Vote: grrr

I am liking wen, he's a tough read and I will come back but looking I really don't think his vote on ironace was all that malicious and ironace could still be scum. Going to move to grrr for the time being might do an ISO on him real quick like?

Jun 7, 2017 10:10 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:

But then you'd have to consider bussing for that last point you made, so although it is lucrative, not as we all wish it was (of course unless he turns out to be mafia).
I don't really have a big thought on Shinichi-kun right now, except that he does seem quite serious about this game which makes the picture even more blurry to me ;-;

Damn, there are words I needed to Google to understand what you just said :D
What got me onto this mindset is the way he was instantly pointed out, making me think that that was organised rather than accidental.
logic340 said:

What you are saying is true of any mislynch so not sure why Shinichi makes such a better target than anyone else. Also I have a town read there so I am not liking the idea of lynching there at the moment. We could discuss grrr, wen, or ironace even? if any of them flip town we jus go through their trains and look for suspects.

What I just told reinii ^^
Jun 7, 2017 10:12 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

Shinichi-Kun (2) - (grrr, Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (3) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Militus (1) - (Coelestin)

Sleipnirr (1) - (PentaFlare)

grrr (1) - (logic340)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
But lurkers aren't in the clean either in my opinion! It makes them part of those.. low hanging fruit that I saw you mention does it not? :o
It's very hard when it comes to lurkers. I had a lurker teammate make it through a game I had one get lynched. I lost a game to a slot that was replaced out twice and had 0 contribution to the game as scum. So it's really a hard call to make because you never know what you will get. We all need to ping them and get them involved. I have already pinged inactives at least 3 times and pinged everyone to let them know the game had started. We have to work together because a town or scum lurker are both detrimental and hard to work around.

Feb 2014
Militus said:
logic340 said:
I can come to any conclusion I would like so I feel it's better you explain it to me because some of your posts read like scum posts I have seen in previous games. Like the one about D1 not giving any valid clues. This shows a mindset that isn't very town motivated to me.

I don't agree with you here.
Town is blind, so when lynching a townie you can't blame everyone on the train.
Scum can jump on a bus against one of their buddies if they're sure he can't be saved.
If scum see a train against a townie is going well, they don't need to jump on it.

Which means you can't blame a train for a mislynch and you can't clean everyone from a successful lynch.
Jun 7, 2017 10:14 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:
HUUURRRRRRRRRR

Well he didn't really respond to me so not much to change my opinion on the matter. All I see is you protecting him tbh. What's he your dog? You have to hold him by the hand and answer all the questions and pressure for him?
Also no it's not the kind of attention a newbie scum would want, that's why i'm doing it.

I don't get where you're coming from. I see him making an effort to push a scum agenda, from my perspective, and i take action so that he cannot persue this agenda. And then you scumread me because he wouldn't be able to push his scum agenda because of me?
I mean c'mon, that's the point.
Nah he's my Dawg....he's a friend I invited to the club for his first ever mafia experience so I do hope we give him a chance to experience the game a little bit. I just feel like your approach with new players should be tempered a little but it's just the way you do things. That being said given my position I was waiting for someone to do what you did so...you get the vote. I do need him to prove his townieness but he doesn't know what that is and your attack isn't helping a new player town or otherwise to understand what that is. If you make him slip it could very well be a false positive because of your approach so I would expect a little tact. Again this is why I made the Crossbell comparison to CCL read it for yourself if you don't believe me but it's almost identical to how scum!Cross swooped in on an apprehensive logic for easy town credit. I am not going to let you do that here. You want town credit go actually do some scum hunting.

I don't want town cred i want dead scum tyvm.
Oh and don't come to me with that "I was waiting for someone to do what you did so you get the vote" again. You did the exact same thing last game and i'm pretty sure we both know how that ended up.
Also i don't really deal in tact, i deal in roasts. I do kinda get your point on the false positives though, but just letting it go because of that doesn't sit right with me either...
Jun 7, 2017 10:15 AM

Aug 2014
I'm not going to spoon feed everyone the reasons why Sleipnirr is 100% obvious scum. Just vote and win if you realize it or put a stop to this before it is too late.
Jun 7, 2017 10:16 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Well to make that you message when it could have just been proposed in the thread since Karote did ask for ideas seems a bit wasteful. IDK how their ability works so maybe I am wrong about that? Anyway how are you feeling about ironace and his train? I think it's up to 3 votes now (Rinto, wen, and Sleipnirr). I have some reservations about wen, not enough info on Rinto, I like Sleipnirr's approach the best.[/quote] I sense that the anonymous is Yurkin for some reason, since she's quite clever so she'd think of good ideas like that!
Ironace? Fun name, I wonder where it came from but I really don't think he is mafia for now. I was very confused during my first game and also didn't vote. Plus, I felt distaste to Wen's comment on #313:

since I prefer player's intakes on what each term in mafia means and prefer learning that way than just a Google search. Of course, it's not nice to ask about everything so Google should be utilized but in most situations I think asking others who play with you could give you an idea of what the term is and how they seem to want to use it.
Jun 7, 2017 10:16 AM

Jan 2014
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Militus said:

Scum can jump on a bus against one of their buddies if they're sure he can't be saved.
If scum see a train against a townie is going well, they don't need to jump on it.

Which means you can't blame a train for a mislynch and you can't clean everyone from a successful lynch.

Pardon me if I don't get the rules? Doesn't the mafia have their own secret chat?
Jun 7, 2017 10:18 AM

Jan 2014
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/The%20Pyromaani/video/32140780

check out my one shot triple kill o; :D
Jun 7, 2017 10:19 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
I don't want town cred i want dead scum tyvm.
Oh and don't come to me with that "I was waiting for someone to do what you did so you get the vote" again. You did the exact same thing last game and i'm pretty sure we both know how that ended up.
Also i don't really deal in tact, i deal in roasts. I do kinda get your point on the false positives though, but just letting it go because of that doesn't sit right with me either...
Fair enough I want the same thing and it was wrong to say you did it for cred since I am not directly accusing you of being scum right now.
While it didn't end well for me I did catch scum doing it so don't try to discredit it here please do not do that wen when I just moved you back to a more neutral spot.
I know tact isn't your things and you wouldn't do it on your own. I just know that when I was attacked as a new player it served to make me look bad. I am not saying that is happening here but I want to see thing happen more organically as I am also very forceful as you well know.

Jun 7, 2017 10:19 AM

Sep 2014
Militus said:
What got me onto this mindset is the way he was instantly pointed out, making me think that that was organised rather than accidental.
Oh dear no, I highly doubt mafia would organize a train and jump onto it. Once the person flips, everyone that was on it is in danger!

*train= bunch of players voting on one person like Shinichi-kun's situation earlier
*bussing= when mafia players vote for their friends so that when their friends "flip", others would consider them in the clear!
*flip= when a player dies and their role is revealed~
Jun 7, 2017 10:22 AM

Feb 2014
Militus said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Pardon me if I don't get the rules? Doesn't the mafia have their own secret chat?

Yes they do. I'm not sure how that makes it different though.
Town can be in a train against a townie, since they don't know who is townie.
If scum see town going for a townie, why would they jump on the train? Even more when you say you're going to be suspicious of the people on the train if the lynch flips town.
If town is going for a scum and nothing can be done about that, why would they stand out trying to defend him?
Jun 7, 2017 10:22 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
Vote: ironace
Will act purely at a whim, wen must have a reason to vote for him
What did i do to earn this trust...?
I mean yes i did have a reason for my vote, as most people do when they vote. I don't see how it warrants a sheep though.

reiynii said:
logic340 said:
Yeah lurkers are generally low hanging fruit but they're extremely difficult to sort out because of their inactivity. This kinda makes town want to lynch them as well which makes them all the more tasty mislynch food for scum. That said they could be scum too because how the hell would you know, they're inactive. A reason why lurkers are super frustrating.

SuzakuTsubasa said:
Militus said:

^This.
Especially if you tell such a plan in advance. There's no flipping way you'll catch mafia with that. Only 3th pary roles at best.
Jun 7, 2017 10:23 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
Militus said:
Oh dear no, I highly doubt mafia would organize a train and jump onto it. Once the person flips, everyone that was on it is in danger!

*train= bunch of players voting on one person like Shinichi-kun's situation earlier
*bussing= when mafia players vote for their friends so that when their friends "flip", others would consider them in the clear!
*flip= when a player dies and their role is revealed~

That's what I was trying to do, put them in danger, that's why Shinichi is a necessary sacrifice. But you do have a very valid point there saying the mafia can't be that stupid :D
Jun 7, 2017 10:23 AM

Sep 2014
wen294 said:
My apologies but every situation is different. One could use the same technique and it works somewhere but fails elsewhere m'dear ^ ^
Jun 7, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2014
@Militus you're not at least gonna answer my question?
Jun 7, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2014
Reasonable, I withdraw my claims, going lurking until next phase.
Jun 7, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:

Sorry mate, too many people to respond to, I forgot :D
What was your question again?
Jun 7, 2017 10:28 AM

Sep 2014
Militus said:
Okay, this guy is my biggest town read! xD
You don't say you're going to lurk if you're going to lurk~
Jun 7, 2017 10:29 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
wen294 said:
My apologies but every situation is different. One could use the same technique and it works somewhere but fails elsewhere m'dear ^ ^
Touché.
It's a bit annoying to have the same thing thrown at you twice in a row though. Especially when it's wrong twice in a row.

Jan 2015
Coelestin said:
reiynii said:
I'd love evidence as much as words ^ ^)/

Sleip's starting to contradict himself~ saying that he's searching for a target despite having other suspicions already :/

Nope I am not I already said I have 2 suspicions and waiting for as much info as possible and will change at the end of the day phase though

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
Militus said:
Okay, this guy is my biggest town read! xD
You don't say you're going to lurk if you're going to lurk~

It's all part of my big master plan :D
Jun 7, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
Militus said:
Coelestin said:

Sorry mate, too many people to respond to, I forgot :D

I asked you to give us some reads of yours, pretty please.
Jun 7, 2017 10:31 AM

Sep 2014
Lurkers are interesting, eh? I do think they should be considered more shady than not since mafia would prefer to have us fray among each others until we're all torn apart than to actually join on the fight. Of course people play differently but I'd think townies would want to solve the game far more than mafia players do!
Jun 7, 2017 10:32 AM

Sep 2014
Coelestin said:
Militus said:

+1 also this should help Karote if he needed intake on who to compile his list out of!
Jun 7, 2017 10:33 AM

Jan 2015
PentaFlare said:
I'm not going to spoon feed everyone the reasons why Sleipnirr is 100% obvious scum. Just vote and win if you realize it or put a stop to this before it is too late.

Dude I am not accepting this. If I am 100% scum you should be able to tell me why and how and make conversation with me accusations. I wont stand by and let people make me lynch fodder again. If you are so sure attack me. I will prove myself town no matter what you throw at me. I WONT BE A LYNCH FODDER FOR MAFIA ANYMORE PENTA. So come.
Jun 7, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
Coelestin said:

+1 also this should help Karote if he needed intake on who to compile his list out of!

Nothing certain for now so I wouldn't want to make reads yet, only grrr is under my personal suspicion :D
Jun 7, 2017 10:36 AM

Jan 2014
@reiynii What's your opinion on Logic now?
Jun 7, 2017 10:38 AM

Aug 2014
@logic340 Just because Sleipnirr is lynched often doesn't make him any less mafia. Why are you so opposed to people leaving grrr be, but want to leave Sleip be?
Jun 7, 2017 10:45 AM

Sep 2014
Coelestin said:
@reiynii What's your opinion on Logic now?
Logic is a neutral read to me, leaning more townie than not but one thing caught my attention in #521 after I remembered a game I played a while ago where someone said that those who ping the inactive players most and seem to try to ask them questions have a high chance of being mafia trying to gain town cred, and that mafia want to always point out their good deeds so it kind of struck me a bit as I read that post, but I like my men proud of their action and would prefer to remain on my husband's side as of the present time!

Edit: added in some text for more context!
Jun 7, 2017 10:48 AM

Jan 2015
PentaFlare said:
@logic340 Just because Sleipnirr is lynched often doesn't make him any less mafia. Why are you so opposed to people leaving grrr be, but want to leave Sleip be?

Okay since you are not attacking me let me answer this did you even read logic's part about me. He is not saying people shouldnt leave me be he is saying people should build a case on me and if he is convinced then he will lynch me what you are doing is opposite of that. You are trying to make me a lynch fodder again. You are using big words like spoon fed 100% scum but without any basis. So do that. Give basis interract with the people who you are voting. (internet went off so dont know how late this post gonna be but I posted this 8 seconds after penta's post)
Jun 7, 2017 10:51 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Who said I was opposed to people leaving grrr alone? Also I said if you have a convincing case present it to which you said Sleipnirr "100% obvious scum" with no real support. So unless you support this claim I will not be voting there with you. I will however do an ISO on the player I am voting and see how I feel afterwards.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.