Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
Floofs said:

1. This is my first time seeing this type of game mechanic. Green faction = most players so hopefully they will get most or all of the perks

2. My wording of the question is kind of confusing so I will try to explain where I was going with it. If other factions get perk-a-colas that would be bad for the green faction (obviously). I was trying to see if you thought this was the only problem with the perks. The other problem I foresee with perks is that it will lead to mass vote changes from everyone to get perks. In the quick start guide one of the strategies used to catch scum is the vote count analysis. I think with the mass vote changes, this strategy may not be helpful. Since this will result in the green faction having one less strategy to use, do you think this causes a disadvantage?

3. I was trying to have question 2 flow into question 3, but it didn't go over well XD I was hoping that you would bring up mass vote changes and talk about an idea to avoid that. I think train with 10 to 15 will make it extremely hard for the green faction to pick out scum (shinichi's point). @Karote Do you think that there is a way that we can avoid this since you are the Capitao? Since you can select 5 people on certain days, is there a way for you to use that somehow? I know this will require most if not all of the players to agree this and if you are okay with mass amounts of pressure, but do you think grrr's idea of you selecting people to be on trains will help stop a mass train and limit scum on the train? Also, I agree with logic that the main train should have 2 maybe 3 more votes than the 2nd largest train.

4. I picked these quotes since they talked about perks to try to give you other ideas about perks and to see if you would think about a mass vote change.

You want me tooo ... select certain people to be on the train to reduce of chances for mafia being there?

I got an exam in few hours so I will come back later and think about it.

I feel like its risky doing this, it works better if we can figure out atleast 1 scum but having random votes gunrantees we can actually find scum on a train dont u think.

@floofs @karote

Jun 8, 2017 8:51 AM

Aug 2014
Actually, let's run up wen. I have wen and logic as unaligned so let's see if it is tvt or tvs
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 8, 2017 8:51 AM

Aug 2014
Vote: wen294
Jun 8, 2017 8:53 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (4) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

AbuHumaid (1) - (reiynii)

Militus (2) - (logic340, ironace)

reiynii (1) - (Coelestin)

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 8, 2017 8:54 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
...?

What's gotten into you with being all popcorn-claimy in the last and this game Penta?

Playing on other forums has changed up my game a fair bit and I think it is getting better.
Jun 8, 2017 8:55 AM

Aug 2014
@Shinichi-kun @Coelestin @logic340 You all have at least some level of suspicion towards wen. Come vote with me :D
Jun 8, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
Floofs said:

I have ironace as neutral for the moment.I didnt like their post about lurking having an advantage since lurking generally gets you scum read, but this may just be a new player not knowing about how parts of the game work. Also, I think ironance said something about having finals in the sign up thread and wanted to start the game after the 8th so I understand their current lack of game play.

In regard to ironance/new players, I think it is best to question new players to keep them engaged in the game and to learn more about their alignment, especially lurkers, but I think that new players are generally nervous and overly questioning them can scare them away. This may cause a new player, that could possibly be town, to lurk which will cause other players to read them as scum. I guess what I am trying to say is you should question them but try not to be too overbearing.

Logic-slightly scummy- I understand that ironance is a new player and logic's friend, but logic need to let them answer their own questions. It is okay to try and help a new player here and there, but don't go overboard. Logic seems more over powering than actually helping.

In regards to Ironace, lurking is one thing but admitting it isnt scummy is another since its not something a town aligned player would do.I cant say for sure if this makes him scum since after this is his first game.

As for logic answering his friends questions that is weird, if anything it means if one flips scum the other prob isnt scum because ik logic wouldnt make it obvious to connect himself to his scum buddies.

I feel like one or the other could be scum tho.

Jun 8, 2017 8:57 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
@Shinichi-kun @Coelestin @logic340 You all have at least some level of suspicion towards wen. Come vote with me :D

I also have supicion of you >_>

Jun 8, 2017 8:57 AM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

Then vote me later, but right now we need to sort/lynch wen!
Jun 8, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2014
Jun 8, 2017 9:07 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Since Logic claimed do we continue with the idea and pressure someone else?
I don't mind putting my vote if you think it'll help.
I am down for people voting who they are suspicious of rather than people voting to force claims.
Exactly! How is that any different from mass claiming anyway? It's a short version of that.
Also how did Logic come to claiming anyway? Penta shouldn't have been able to force him into it that easily. Both of them are odd to me with how well they get along~
Jun 8, 2017 9:08 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:

wtf. @Shinichi-kun I think we've lost Penta to the world of mad claiming.

At least give us some reasons AND evidence if you want us to vote for him Penta.

Cause even as someone who has a lot of experience with open set-ups as well I am personally not drawn to your plan. I know that mass claims/popcorn claims are a way to win and I will not judge you for executing this plan, but count me out of this. Right now I think reiynii is more suspicious. Convince me otherwise if you can.
Jun 8, 2017 9:10 AM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Penta tho i believe he too be tpr is playing strangely
Grrr for pushing on mass claiming
Both Penta and Grrr's ideas are similar, but Penta just phrases it different. By forcing people to claim one by one we'll end up with everyone claiming at one point. Same point, different ways of getting to it.
Penta is surely on my suspect list now that I think of it this way :o I mean what best way to choose your night kill than to know who you're shooting at?
Jun 8, 2017 9:13 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

wtf. @Shinichi-kun I think we've lost Penta to the world of mad claiming.

At least give us some reasons AND evidence if you want us to vote for him Penta.

Cause even as someone who has a lot of experience with open set-ups as well I am personally not drawn to your plan. I know that mass claims/popcorn claims are a way to win and I will not judge you for executing this plan, but count me out of this. Right now I think reiynii is more suspicious. Convince me otherwise if you can.

I totally agree that reiynii is suspicious and I'm willing to vote there. Already have actually. However, wen's vote has been stagnating on iron for a really long time, who I feel is an easy target to pick on. Additionally, their interaction with logic leads me to see them as unaligned, so it is quite possible that wen is mafia in this sitation.

Top this off with the fact that wen is trying to discount my method right now, which although it could come from town, is quite possibly from gear of it being turned on them, leaves me seeing a target that definitely fits the bill for possible mafia.

Also, I have to mention that if it weren't for me trying to keep this moving, we would be getting nothing right now. There are too many one or two vote trains that present minimal pressure, like the one you are on. The main train is on someone who isn't here to respond to the pressure. We need actual pressure.

If you can find someone else to vote for reiynii with us, I'm in.
Jun 8, 2017 9:14 AM

Sep 2014
Now that I think of it, Logic claimed even when he had only one vote?? What did he claim for?
I'm sorry my dear but I just don't understand your ways!
Change vote: Logic <3

What a perfect way to have the person mafia can't kill counter claim though~ ;-;
Jun 8, 2017 9:15 AM

Aug 2014
Vote: reiynii
Nevermind, moving back here.
Jun 8, 2017 9:19 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

logic340 (2) - (AbuHumaid, reiynii)

reiynii (2) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 9:22 AM

Feb 2014
I don't see the point in voting Logic as long as no one counter claim
Vote lynch: reiynii
Jun 8, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

logic340 (2) - (AbuHumaid, reiynii)

reiynii (3) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, SuzakuTsubasa)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
you don't necessarily have to run me up. If you ask nicely I might be willing to share that information with you I don't have a very powerful role per se so I do think that at some point I want to reveal what I am anyways. You might could even say I have hinted to it in the thread if you look at my post you may be able to pick up on what it is.

PentaFlare said:
If you are willing to claim though I would appreciate it in this situation since town all seems to be gone right now. We'll play it pretending you are being run up.
@reiynii and then I claimed. No need in people waiting time with me and if I hide behind the mafia tonight my death leads to information. No one will counter this they'd be committing suicide, put that vote on a better suspect my sweet.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Sep 2014
Coelestin said:
@reiynii Who'd you pick for the five people list if you were Carrot and why? And I'd like you to pick at least two of these for the list: Shinichi, logic, PentaFlare, Coelestin, wen294
Did you think I wouldn't have picked at least one of the people who are most active? I mean, they are the ones spreading most information so someone is bound to be mafia of them at least!
1- PentaFlare: seems as if he weirdly talked Logic into claiming his role, kind of like an interrogation and what's more perfect for mafia than to look for claims anyway. Plus some people who know him well seem to find him odd this game~
2- AbuHumaid: Lurking I guess I can't get out of my mind, I know everyone said he plays the same way as both alignments and he himself says he doesn't know what to say (I agree kind of sometimes with that) but then that's such a lazy excuse for a perfect hiding way in a game where only 4 out of 20 people are mafia!
3- Logic: I'm in love with him and the way he puts his posts together- kind of like an story book main hero but that also makes me want to rebel and go against him. The fact that he claimed without even being pressured to do so is odd~
4- Grrr: it's always fun to never bend to Grrr's play style in my opinion. If he plays the same in every game as any alignment, then why instantly put him out of the mafia!pot? He always like massclaiming and although that's an easy win for town, if mafia are smart enough, they can go around it utilizing the TPRs and winning themselves the game.

Sorry but nobody else stuck to me. Shinichi-kun seems to be just neutral, Yurkin and Militus are my top 2 town reads because they just seem like they are going with the flow without really playing any tricks on everyone like a mafia would do; if anything, people on the Mili train seem like they are looking for easy lynch fodder, except Ironace who is new so I would understand why he'd go for the easiest target.
Suzune-chan, Rinto-kun, PTYamin-san(?) and Denja-sama(?) are the same people since I don't remember if they've ever been active or posted anything.
Wen, you (Coelestin) and RE are also the same person because they both have somewhat similar aura around them, both kind of like secondary main characters, you know? Working to get somewhere but not really all that apparent- a slight town read!
Finally Floofs is kind of around I guess and in the neutral pool to me because he seems in the same position as I am; both trying to generate new conversation but those easily die soon after a few people talk about them!

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
I totally agree that reiynii is suspicious and I'm willing to vote there. Already have actually. However, wen's vote has been stagnating on iron for a really long time, who I feel is an easy target to pick on.

He's picking easy targets and his reasons for voting someone aren't exactly good. I can agree on that. If you want me to vote for him based on that, then sure.

PentaFlare said:
Additionally, their interaction with logic leads me to see them as unaligned, so it is quite possible that wen is mafia in this sitation.

Yes, they're most likely unaligned, or at least both not scum together. We don't even know if logic is saying the truth though. And I think we can agree that judging someone based on someone else's alignment before we can be sure of their alignment shouldn't be done.

PentaFlare said:

Also, I have to mention that if it weren't for me trying to keep this moving, we would be getting nothing right now. There are too many one or two vote trains that present minimal pressure, like the one you are on. The main train is on someone who isn't here to respond to the pressure. We need actual pressure.

If you can find someone else to vote for reiynii with us, I'm in.

Well yeah. It just felt like you were doing it the wrong way. I too gotta say though that it's just damn hard to do anything here so idk. It feels like playing with some brick walls.

@Shinichi-kun you're doing worse and worse by not voting.
Jun 8, 2017 9:30 AM

Sep 2014
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Isn't that what mafia are trying to get to?
Jun 8, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2014
Makes notes
Jun 8, 2017 9:33 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Floofs said:

I have ironace as neutral for the moment.I didnt like their post about lurking having an advantage since lurking generally gets you scum read, but this may just be a new player not knowing about how parts of the game work. Also, I think ironance said something about having finals in the sign up thread and wanted to start the game after the 8th so I understand their current lack of game play.

In regard to ironance/new players, I think it is best to question new players to keep them engaged in the game and to learn more about their alignment, especially lurkers, but I think that new players are generally nervous and overly questioning them can scare them away. This may cause a new player, that could possibly be town, to lurk which will cause other players to read them as scum. I guess what I am trying to say is you should question them but try not to be too overbearing.

Logic-slightly scummy- I understand that ironance is a new player and logic's friend, but logic need to let them answer their own questions. It is okay to try and help a new player here and there, but don't go overboard. Logic seems more over powering than actually helping.

In regards to Ironace, lurking is one thing but admitting it isnt scummy is another since its not something a town aligned player would do.I cant say for sure if this makes him scum since after this is his first game.

As for logic answering his friends questions that is weird, if anything it means if one flips scum the other prob isnt scum because ik logic wouldnt make it obvious to connect himself to his scum buddies.

You mean if logic flips scum Ironace isn't scum but not the other way around.
Jun 8, 2017 9:35 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
@reiynii and then I claimed. No need in people waiting time with me and if I hide behind the mafia tonight my death leads to information. No one will counter this they'd be committing suicide, put that vote on a better suspect my sweet.
So you just gave in that easily? I'd think our main character would argue back a little before claiming, even if someone asked you nicely. I just don't understand is all (> u <)/
Jun 8, 2017 9:36 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

bingo, so far I've buddied town and shat on my teammates. Except in SM where a dead thread made it my personal playground.

Jun 8, 2017 9:38 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
So you just gave in that easily? I'd think our main character would argue back a little before claiming, even if someone asked you nicely. I just don't understand is all (> u <)/
I wish someone would counterclaim me. Scum do not want a dichotomy because even if everybody lynched me because someone counterclaim they'll get Lynch next.

Jun 8, 2017 9:39 AM

Feb 2014
reiynii said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Isn't that what mafia are trying to get to?

If someone counter claim we get a scum day 1 (or day 2 if we really don't know who's telling the truth) which wouldn't be good for scum.
Jun 8, 2017 9:41 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
I wish someone would counterclaim me. Scum do not want a dichotomy because even if everybody lynched me because someone counterclaim they'll get Lynch next.
Doesn't it weird you out how everyone refused Grrr's claiming proposal yet are fine with Penta's way of the same thing? I would claim in an instant too but that's only if I start to lead the votes. For now, people are voting for me for such weird reasons..
Jun 8, 2017 9:45 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Now that I think of it, Logic claimed even when he had only one vote?? What did he claim for?
I'm sorry my dear but I just don't understand your ways!
Change vote: Logic <3

What a perfect way to have the person mafia can't kill counter claim though~ ;-;

I don't get this vote.... at all.......
Claiming hider means that we don't have to spend time sorting him out further untill counterclaim arrives. In the end for town there's not much risk here, as hider isn't a night kill priority at all. Well the risk is that scum has less chance of wasting NK i guess but aside from that. In the end for town it's just a way of saving time. For scum it's a needless risk to claim early due to how easy it is to counter claim. ESPECIALLY consider the role doesn't have to be wary of counterclaiming because even if they do that and out themselves as i said before they won't be a high night kill priority.
In the end i don't see the purpose of this overly early uncountered claim coming from scum.
Jun 8, 2017 9:49 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
Doesn't it weird you out how everyone refused Grrr's claiming proposal yet are fine with Penta's way of the same thing? I would claim in an instant too but that's only if I start to lead the votes. For now, people are voting for me for such weird reasons..
idk who are you saying is ok with Penta's proposal? I feel like what he proposed would happen naturally and I've wrestled with a read on Penta save I'm struggling but I think I'm leaning town again *shrugs*.

As for my claim until proven otherwise consider that you have two confirmed town in Hibana and Cap. I was really down Pyro told me I couldn't hide behind Karote. That was the loophole I thought I had found.

Jun 8, 2017 9:52 AM

Sep 2014
wen294 said:
Claiming hider means that we don't have to spend time sorting him out further untill counterclaim arrives. In the end for town there's not much risk here, as hider isn't a night kill priority at all. Well the risk is that scum has less chance of wasting NK i guess but aside from that. In the end for town it's just a way of saving time. For scum it's a needless risk to claim early due to how easy it is to counter claim. ESPECIALLY consider the role doesn't have to be wary of counterclaiming because even if they do that and out themselves as i said before they won't be a high night kill priority.
In the end i don't see the purpose of this overly early uncountered claim coming from scum.
Oh god, fine!
Vote change: PentaFlare
I just thought that mafia would like to claim something that they'd want to get out of their way, but I could be wrong.
I still don't understand why Logic claimed so fast though- if he thought that mafia would shoot him anyway, why not keep your role to yourself and make use of it?
Plus how is Penta talking him into that really fast and wants to force people to claim one by one?
Jun 8, 2017 9:53 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Yurkin and Militus are my top 2 town reads because they just seem like they are going with the flow without really playing any tricks on everyone like a mafia would do
I can understand the not playing tricks part but how is it town behaviour to go with the flow?
Jun 8, 2017 9:54 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
dk who are you saying is ok with Penta's proposal? I feel like what he proposed would happen naturally and I've wrestled with a read on Penta save I'm struggling but I think I'm leaning town again *shrugs*.

As for my claim until proven otherwise consider that you have two confirmed town in Hibana and Cap. I was really down Pyro told me I couldn't hide behind Karote. That was the loophole I thought I had found.
Well if people keep voting for me and then I claim, won't everyone just to someone else until they find mafia? Isn't that the point of what Penta is trying to do? Nobody would counter claim after all if the person just claimed their role~
Jun 8, 2017 9:56 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Vote: wen294
Btw anything specific you were hoping to get out of this aside from a claim?
If it's a question i haven't answered already i can do that now?
Jun 8, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
wen294 said:
Oh god, fine!
I just thought that mafia would like to claim something that they'd want to get out of their way, but I could be wrong.
I still don't understand why Logic claimed so fast though- if he thought that mafia would shoot him anyway, why not keep your role to yourself and make use of it?
Plus how is Penta talking him into that really fast and wants to force people to claim one by one?
Penta didn't talk me into anything. I quoted the post where I said he just needed to ask nicely and tagged you in it. I already explained why I claimed also now the SK and the mafia can sip wine trying to hit two people at once guessing who I'm going to visit in hide behind. I'm going to use this ability in an investigative way since I can't hide behind Cap I'm not going to try and protect myself with it.

Jun 8, 2017 9:57 AM

Sep 2014
wen294 said:
I can understand the not playing tricks part but how is it town behaviour to go with the flow?
That means that they aren't really trying to generate much conversation but they also don't seem to want to be too low key or in everyone's face. They are just there doing what they are doing which seems quite peaceful like Yurkin sticking to her vote and not really caring that much about being on a train for a cola or Mili just being a newbie to the game
Jun 8, 2017 9:58 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
dk who are you saying is ok with Penta's proposal? I feel like what he proposed would happen naturally and I've wrestled with a read on Penta save I'm struggling but I think I'm leaning town again *shrugs*.

Well if people keep voting for me and then I claim, won't everyone just to someone else until they find mafia? Isn't that the point of what Penta is trying to do? Nobody would counter claim after all if the person just claimed their role~
Yeah well penta's plan is basically an overly long-winded mass claim plan as far as i can see.
Can't say i like the idea of voting someone just for the sake of seeing them claim tho.
Jun 8, 2017 9:59 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
wen294 said:
That means that they aren't really trying to generate much conversation but they also don't seem to want to be too low key or in everyone's face. They are just there doing what they are doing which seems quite peaceful like Yurkin sticking to her vote and not really caring that much about being on a train for a cola or Mili just being a newbie to the game
oh...keeey....
That's pretty much exactly what i deem to be scum behaviour. Guess we have a pretty different take on things.
Jun 8, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Everyone please read this carefully
Although it is great that people are providing reads and listing people for Karote, since that does show where everyone is in terms of mindset, we can't forget that we are lynching someone in 7 hours. That needs to be our focus right now.

Because this is an open set-up, there is a way we should be approach this part of the phase. There seems to be a few suspects that many different people are wary of. To decide the lynch, ad need to run each of these players up one at a time. Focus on them for a moment, force a claim, decide if their claim is believable, and let them defend themself. If they seem good after this, we move on to another suspect. The most suspicious person gets lynched.

This approach is very effective at sorting players and getting interaction that is very telling once there have been flips, but go do this, there needs to be focus from the town and an effort to get things done.

I would like to start with logic. I have reasons to suspect him, but others have also said they are feeling a little suspicious or wary of him. Let's run him up, force a claim, and get a my heart clearer read, one way or the other. We need other people to vote him though to get him as the leading train.

I don't want this to devolve into a last minute scramble. We have 7 hours, so if we start now we can make an educated lynch that is many times more likely to catch scum.

Ok since u decided on this plan i'm all for putting you up on the execution first

Vote:Pentaflare

Seeing as how you're one of my suspects and i get where ur coming from makes sense that u get to go first don't you think. I also do feel like claiming does nothing because no ones going to counterclaim this early.

Jun 8, 2017 10:01 AM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Then vote me later, but right now we need to sort/lynch wen!

WHy him specifically?

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun where you at bro?
@DenjaX even will best town arrrive?
@PTYamin there was plenty of time note not so much. What are you doing?
@Shinichi are you caught up? Will you be voting this phase?

Feb 2014
Unvote
There's no real point on keeping it on Reiynii now.
Jun 8, 2017 10:02 AM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Penta tho i believe he too be tpr is playing strangely
Grrr for pushing on mass claiming
Both Penta and Grrr's ideas are similar, but Penta just phrases it different. By forcing people to claim one by one we'll end up with everyone claiming at one point. Same point, different ways of getting to it.
Penta is surely on my suspect list now that I think of it this way :o I mean what best way to choose your night kill than to know who you're shooting at?

Yep pretty much the more people that are forced to claim on day 1 the bigger the nk list for mafia to choose from.

Jun 8, 2017 10:02 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
reiynii said:
Oh god, fine!
Penta didn't talk me into anything. I quoted the post where I said he just needed to ask nicely and tagged you in it. I already explained why I claimed also now the SK and the mafia can sip wine trying to hit two people at once guessing who I'm going to visit in hide behind. I'm going to use this ability in an investigative way since I can't hide behind Cap I'm not going to try and protect myself with it.
Oh wait what? I thought if you hid behind someone and they died then you'd still live.
That's a rather useless role then ._.
Probs best to use it as investigative role then, yeah.
Jun 8, 2017 10:03 AM

Dec 2013
SuzakuTsubasa said:

wrong cause in an open setup no ones gonna counterclaim this early its suicide and stupid for town to out themselves to catch mafia.

Jun 8, 2017 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Unvote
There's no real point on keeping it on Reiynii now.

Hm? Why? Did you get what you wanted? If so what was that? Cause i haven't noticed much that could sway your opinion tbh so i don't get where this is coming from.

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
reiynii said:
Yeah well penta's plan is basically an overly long-winded mass claim plan as far as i can see.
Can't say i like the idea of voting someone just for the sake of seeing them claim tho.
+1 vote your convictions is my motto

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

yep prety much.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.