Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Jun 9, 2017 4:03 PM

Jul 2009
ironace said:
yurkin said:
@logic340 #1431
I cant recall where militus have claimed the anonymous. I though its already obvious to all, beside ironace, whos the anon.
About the trolling i meaned - yamins short sentence, you are already plenty of experienced player logic so i dont get why you find that certain sentence to be the most scummy thing in the game - by that i feel you are legid trolling me here.

Eh? I know its obvious to most but if its so obvious, why not let it out?

I dont know who's anon but from the comments you guys have posted the people are quite divided in the opinion.

Um because everyone know, well you dont lose much from not knowing anyway.
Those opinions were all jokes ;3

Sep 2016
Question: does anon reveal themselves? I kinda wanna move on from guessing who it is...
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Anon is painfully obvious, it hurts.
I know I can't believe I did that to myself...smh
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 9, 2017 4:04 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
Bye guys!
goodnight please share dune thoughts tomorrow

Jun 2009
Sleipnirr said:
grrr said:

Because SK doesn't want to kill mafia's target. And mafia will obviously not go for the miller.

How about this shinichi, you claim miller and I promise to kill you tonight if I am SK. Deal ?

Whats your agenda here honestly I cant see any aim in your posts this game. A townie aim at least.
This situation is weird. This makes me wonder what I would do in this situation. As a townie the question itself yields nothing more then gambling on whether or not the mafia or sk would take the bait. So what are we trying to do here see if the mafia is gullible enough to take your gamble? Or see if the other person is like, fine?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
ironace said:

Eh? I know its obvious to most but if its so obvious, why not let it out?

I dont know who's anon but from the comments you guys have posted the people are quite divided in the opinion.

Um because everyone know, well you dont lose much from not knowing anyway.
Those opinions were all jokes ;3

WAT I DON'T KNOW TELL ME
Is it you?
If it is, my image of you has forever been ruined...
Jun 9, 2017 4:06 PM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:
@logic340 #1431
I cant recall where militus have claimed the anonymous. I though its already obvious to all, beside ironace, whos the anon.
About the trolling i meaned - yamins short sentence, you are already plenty of experienced player logic so i dont get why you find that certain sentence to be the most scummy thing in the game - by that i feel you are legid trolling me here.
they came back thinking it was close to phase change..saw we had none hours said plenty of time and the dipped out. That's pretty bad.

Plenty of irl circumstances could be the cause, im not going to defend yamin here but logic, i havent seen you till now iirc to vote in such manner, which is pelicular ;3
Jun 9, 2017 4:07 PM

Jan 2014
Im anon
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 9, 2017 4:09 PM

Sep 2016

Brain = Fried
Jun 9, 2017 4:13 PM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:
they came back thinking it was close to phase change..saw we had none hours said plenty of time and the dipped out. That's pretty bad.

Plenty of irl circumstances could be the cause, im not going to defend yamin here but logic, i havent seen you till now iirc to vote in such manner, which is pelicular ;3
well when they cine back they can explain their circumstances? You didn't see be after 3 people (in 1 slot) lurked through a scum win. I lynched our cop for lurking in FFXV. Do you currently have a better idea?

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:
OMG I got the opportunity to fight. Looks like I'm not sleeping after all.

Go to sleep, I'll still be here o/

I don't have time in the morning and if I don't use this opportunity I fear it'll be gone in the midst of all the over posts, this game's been like an old grandma all the time, this is a great opportunity for me to get close to your alignment and I will not let it go to waste >.> I just need maybe 30 more mins...

Nov 2008
RE1031 said:
DenjaX said:
Anon is painfully obvious, it hurts.

Care to share? :3
If you give me the rank to obtain the event Hanayo then I will share...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 9, 2017 4:14 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:

Brain = Fried
it's probably Denja
Not going to fight with it. Ok pretty certain it's not Militus at this point he didn't post.

Jul 2009
Ok going to sleep now for real.

Jun 2009
wen294 said:
yurkin said:
@ironace #923
I think you are the anonymous lol.
I doubt it and are you rolefishing here?
Is this a reaction guess? I agree with Wen, where does this come from? Edit: Okay, I realized you have to read Pyro's posts as I have been ignoring them.

Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
I'd say he's likely not mafia here but possibly tpr. Won't dwell on him much for now but he's got help himself by helping town. Do you have any kind ought read on Suzune?
Nothing to work with. She hardly appears...
Well technically, I appear at the same time everyday. Unless my life was terrible like yesterday and you would not have wanted to talk to me because I was way too sharp. I was going to try but after snapping quite cruelly at someone on mafiascum I realized I was in too bad a place to post reasonably. My apologises, that being said I did have like 12 posts day one.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 9, 2017 4:15 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
RE1031 said:

Go to sleep, I'll still be here o/

I don't have time in the morning and if I don't use this opportunity I fear it'll be gone in the midst of all the over posts, this game's been like an old grandma all the time, this is a great opportunity for me to get close to your alignment and I will not let it go to waste >.> I just need maybe 30 more mins...
what are your current thoughts on Shinichi?

Jun 9, 2017 4:15 PM

Sep 2016
DenjaX said:
RE1031 said:

Care to share? :3
If you give me the rank to obtain the event Hanayo then I will share...

DAMN YOU
DAAAAAAAMMNNN YOUUUUU

Sadly my phone died and I lost my phone charger and I wasted my love gems for Nozomi and I don't even know if I'll get the event Nozomi.
edit: Unless you want to actually know the number rank? Here's a generally accurate site: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897&single=true
Jun 9, 2017 4:19 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:

Brain = Fried

Fried brain in menu today.
Jun 9, 2017 4:20 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune is ingoring my posts? Saad.
Jun 9, 2017 4:21 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Brain = Fried
it's probably Denja
Not going to fight with it. Ok pretty certain it's not Militus at this point he didn't post.

I need Militus to post asap. I don't exactly like his gameplay but I think he may be town which is a bad combination.
Jun 9, 2017 4:22 PM

Jan 2010
@RE1031 what are your thoughts on Shinichi at the moment I know you wrestle with reads on him. I'm seeing normal Shinichi? Maybe I am being to lenient with him?

Jun 9, 2017 4:23 PM

Jan 2010
@DenjaX who are you going to Este Kuchi Kuchi first?

Jun 9, 2017 4:23 PM

Jun 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
Sorry thought they were filler.

Jun 9, 2017 4:26 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Well depends on post lol.
Jun 9, 2017 4:26 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
@RE1031 what are your thoughts on Shinichi at the moment I know you wrestle with reads on him. I'm seeing normal Shinichi? Maybe I am being to lenient with him?

If anyone's under the radar, I think it'd be Shinichi in this game. Other than that train on him in the beginning of the game, I'm not picking up much. Too soon to tell for me, as he hasn't even posted today yet.
Jun 9, 2017 4:28 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX who are you going to Este Kuchi Kuchi first?
Right now, anyone that's not yurkin.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 9, 2017 4:28 PM

Jan 2014
I’m already sorry about this long post.

RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:

I don't know what you are seeing in him logic but I see someone who's been under the radar for whole D1 with really lazy reasons to vote and really no signs of real analysis, someone who should be looked at more closely.

@RE1031 Why have you chosen grrr and wen last phase for Karote's list?

Honestly, I could say the same thing as you. You jumped on PentaFlare's bluff in regards to suspecting Sleipnirr and you have been on my back (and yurkin's, but mostly me) for voting for PTYamin yesterday. Whom, might I add, wasn't the only person I voted for?
I've given lots of reads already, but perhaps you aren't seeing them?

Any why exactly haven't you mentioned this earlier? If you notice stuff like that then fite me. You find something weird about the way I act? Criticize me, fite me. Or at least try to ask me questions. Anything. I see you giving of your opinion and stuff, but I'll never town read you if you don't start scum hunting because I don't see your intent to actively search for scum. Which also applies to like 13+ players in this game :| Yes, you've been asking me one question last day phase (which, to note, was also the only question I directly received in this game so far if I recall correctly), but honestly, it didn't strike to me like you were scum hunting with that question. Show me your intent!

Well, let's see who you actually voted for.
1. Shin-chan:

Nice vote, ok.
2. PTYamin:
You voted for him because he had one post which was reacting to one of your posts. I have already explained to you why I really dislike the vote especially since yurkin and you were on him the whole time. It's, like, pointless to vote someone who's most likely to be inactive (and even yurkin now agrees lol). It's like a throwaway vote. I know that voting for inactives is a thing, but srsly?
3. ironace
He wasn't on your top 3 suspects list if I recall correctly. Your read was, if I read it right, based on the fact that he refused to claim. I see where you're coming from, but really? Give me post evidence of how exactly he's acting scummily (is that a word?) please. Because you cannot scum read someone purely on some game theory thing. I'm not against the ironace train, but that's ridiculous in my opinion. At least back it up with evidence where he's actually acting scummy, otherwise I'll count this as an easy try to get someone scum read.

Alright, let's look at your reads next:

That’s all I found. See what I’m talking about now?

No, you’re not the only one who does that, well actually, almost everyone here does that. But I started with you because you are the one I expect most to be capable of more than just these wishy washy reads.

RE1031 said:
Wen was being more aggressive than usual. I like his roasts, but this time, a lot of them felt unwarranted. This read is kind of changing though because I'm starting to suspect ironace. grrr is being oddly manipulative. Usually the confusion he causes is minor, but this time he's actively seeking information.

Which roasts are you referring to by wen?

Where is grrr oddly manipulative and how’s his action of actively seeking information different from what he’s usually doing?

RE1031 said:
Feel free to count my posts, I guarantee it's a better number than most. Not my fault if people decide to town read me.

Well yeah, everyone seems to ignore you and doesn’t even try to question you. That’s why I’m voting for you. Your post count doesn’t matter to me.
Jun 9, 2017 4:29 PM

Jan 2010
@Shinichi-kun put Friday the 13th down for a while ad come join us.
@Rinto-kun what is your plan for D2?
@PTYamin you did nothing I the first 48. Let's not have a repeat of that today please. I really don't like how you said there was plenty of time and proceeded not to use it.
@SuzakuTsubasa who are you're suspects today? I am not with just sheepig the majority I need to hear your thoughts.
@Militus I'd like you to answer the questions from my ISO post on you.
@AbuHumaid you were two pages back what are your thoughts thus far?

Jun 9, 2017 4:29 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous posts are from one of the players.

Jun 9, 2017 4:30 PM

Jun 2009
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: HA HA!!
No one will know who i am!
This sounds almost arrogant.

logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
vote: ironace
I will have to give up my pursuit of PTYamin. I am not liking this self defense vote. I would like a claim, not just a soft one. The only downside of this is if ironace is actually the bodyguard but I doubt Karote would let the votes get this far.
"Survive and play more" is not a very good defense.
self preservation isn't a tell either way though?
Well it is and it is not. Generally speaking it is not a tell. However it can become one if you are pushing someone hard near lynch and the give up suddenly or cannot be prodded to defend.
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:
self preservation isn't a tell either way though?

He's also being anti-town by refusing to claim. That is my tell.
This is ridiculous. It is not anti-town to not reveal. Town should know when to hold their cards and when to play them. The only reason you are saying this is because it is an open game

Jun 9, 2017 4:31 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Anonymous posts are from one of the players.
Yes, I noticed. That was my edit. Took me a bit to figure it out, was not really reading pyro's posts because eariler in the phase they were very chat like with the players.

Holy goodness, large games are so hard on mal...

Jun 9, 2017 4:35 PM

Sep 2016
Suzune-chan said:

RE1031 said:

He's also being anti-town by refusing to claim. That is my tell.
This is ridiculous. It is not anti-town to not reveal. Town should know when to hold their cards and when to play them. The only reason you are saying this is because it is an open game

It's been about 3 years since I played a closed game, so I honestly don't know what that is supposed to mean. Seeing as ironace has made it a point that he is new and doesn't know how to do things, I would have expected him to reveal. He wasn't completely against revealing his role either, or acted as such, when he claimed that he would reveal if we guessed correctly.
Jun 9, 2017 4:36 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

Read: His vote on Penta was just horrifyingly bad. It's anti-town behaviour. He deserves to be voted on for sure as well unless he gets up and actually does more than just vote people for reasons that aren't even alignment indicative or if he actually has more reasons to vote for him, actually tell us these reasons.

I haven't re-read on him, but here was nothing special that struck to me during D1.

Personal Opinion: I'm disappointed if he's really town and if that's really all he got.
Jun 9, 2017 4:38 PM

Jun 2009
RE1031 said:
Suzune-chan said:

It's been about 3 years since I played a closed game, so I honestly don't know what that is supposed to mean. Seeing as ironace has made it a point that he is new and doesn't know how to do things, I would have expected him to reveal. He wasn't completely against revealing his role either, or acted as such, when he claimed that he would reveal if we guessed correctly.
Asking everyone to claim then chastising them when not claim can easily cause mislynches. I personally do not feel like all the roles should be out in the open because that causes problems. I think townies should reveal with a play in mind. I love closed games and usually prefer them so that is my opinion on this matter.

Jun 9, 2017 4:39 PM

Jan 2014
ironace said:
Vote:RE1031

Im with coelestin on this one as he hasn't even shared many thoughts, even i can say that i have shared more thoughts than this guy.
No one else so far is on my back as much as this guy and frankly, thats because im an easy target. I cant make good deductions yet, and i am not as good at reading people as well so Im surprised i didnt die last night.
Maybe it makes sense since i can be saved for later....

Sorry dude, but this just sounds like you're following my vote because I conveniently voted for the one who suspects you the most.
Jun 9, 2017 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

Read: His vote on Penta was just horrifyingly bad. It's anti-town behaviour. He deserves to be voted on for sure as well unless he gets up and actually does more than just vote people for reasons that aren't even alignment indicative or if he actually has more reasons to vote for him, actually tell us these reasons.

I haven't re-read on him, but here was nothing special that struck to me during D1.

Personal Opinion: I'm disappointed if he's really town and if that's really all he got.
I can definitely see where you are coming from because I have started to feel like I am not seeing that tow fire. Though there have been other games he was tow where I questioned if I saw it. I haven't re-read him either but I am starting to think I should look at him ad RE next?

Jun 9, 2017 4:44 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

I can definitely see where you are coming from because I have started to feel like I am not seeing that tow fire. Though there have been other games he was tow where I questioned if I saw it. I haven't re-read him either but I am starting to think I should look at him ad RE next?

I'll tell you something good that I personally think: D1 reads are usually the most reliable ones because they capture your initial reaction, but only if you had 100% confidence in these reads and if you can be sure these weren't manipulated in any way already. If your first reaction to Shin was "damn he must be town" then maybe it's better to follow your gut. Ultimately, you have got to decide this though.
Jun 9, 2017 4:46 PM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:

Any why exactly haven't you mentioned this earlier? If you notice stuff like that then fite me. You find something weird about the way I act? Criticize me, fite me. Or at least try to ask me questions. Anything. I see you giving of your opinion and stuff, but I'll never town read you if you don't start scum hunting because I don't see your intent to actively search for scum. Which also applies to like 13+ players in this game :| Yes, you've been asking me one question last day phase (which, to note, was also the only question I directly received in this game so far if I recall correctly), but honestly, it didn't strike to me like you were scum hunting with that question. Show me your intent!

Lol, I have. I did point out that you jumped on Pentaflare's bluff to suspect Sleipnirr much earlier, and I will dig it up if you want me to.

Well, let's see who you actually voted for.
1. Shin-chan:

Nice vote, ok.
2. PTYamin:
You voted for him because he had one post which was reacting to one of your posts. I have already explained to you why I really dislike the vote especially since yurkin and you were on him the whole time. It's, like, pointless to vote someone who's most likely to be inactive (and even yurkin now agrees lol). It's like a throwaway vote. I know that voting for inactives is a thing, but srsly?
[/quote]
My vote on him wasn't simply because he was inactive, if I wanted to, I could have gone for Abu. It was because of the fact he came to the thread, asked if there was time, saw that there was, and did nothing. Why? What kind of inactive doesn't at least give a reason for inactivity? Or respond to at least one ping? It'd be one thing if they came and posted something somewhat irrelevant to mafia, a fluff post, but his first post, which said that good questions were asked indicated he was reading somewhat, and his other post, asking if there time, was the pointless thing ever because it didn't matter if there was time since he never came back and posted. Of course, I have a smidgen of evidence that may identify him as town which is why I'm not voting for him right now.

3. ironace
He wasn't on your top 3 suspects list if I recall correctly. Your read was, if I read it right, based on the fact that he refused to claim. I see where you're coming from, but really? Give me post evidence of how exactly he's acting scummily (is that a word?) please. Because you cannot scum read someone purely on some game theory thing. I'm not against the ironace train, but that's ridiculous in my opinion. At least back it up with evidence where he's actually acting scummy, otherwise I'll count this as an easy try to get someone scum read.

Ironace didn't just refuse to claim, he wanted us to guess his role. He keeps using the "I'm new" excuse, which is starting to get annoying. If you're well aware that there are things you should be doing, like giving reads and not just sheeping someone else's vote, then do that instead of repeatedly claiming that you can't.

Well yeah, everyone seems to ignore you and doesn’t even try to question you. That’s why I’m voting for you. Your post count doesn’t matter to me.

So basically, I'm like everyone else, but since I'm not getting crap for it, you've brought it upon yourself to take on that job? Hmm, okay. WeiiiRRd
edit: Quotes will be the end of me, I give up.
Jun 9, 2017 4:47 PM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: \(!!˚☐˚)/

denja..dude..check i think you knife has a head attached to it. Maybe thats why your hurting?
BTW,
Jun 9, 2017 4:48 PM

Jun 2009
I kind of think the Anon is someone who does not use emoji's because the over abundance of the looks weird at this point and they seem to just be choosing them from a site that has them all, because they are no longer choosing common ones.

Jun 9, 2017 4:50 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

I'll tell you something good that I personally think: D1 reads are usually the most reliable ones because they capture your initial reaction, but only if you had 100% confidence in these reads and if you can be sure these weren't manipulated in any way already. If your first reaction to Shin was "damn he must be town" then maybe it's better to follow your gut. Ultimately, you have got to decide this though.
Well I didn't say "Damn he's town" here. Seeing that town just won Penta's game he cohosted, now that I think about it I am surprised I haven't see that townie fire I am used to? I did like his EoD but looking back taking out TPR was better than possibly mislynching town last second?

Jun 9, 2017 4:58 PM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:

Where is grrr oddly manipulative and how’s his action of actively seeking information different from what he’s usually doing?

He and logic were having a thing over ironace mid day 1. I did feel he was a little harsh on ironace. I no longer feel that way.
grrr is actually encouraging certain lynches. It's a weird tell. I've only played two other games with him, Kitty (he was scum) and Castle (he was town), and this play resembles more of Kitty. Yah it's meta, so not too reliable, but I feel he's more consistent as town when it comes to claims.
Jun 9, 2017 5:00 PM

Nov 2008
This game has a Deathnote feel to it with having forced anon messages and a role that is basically L figuring out whos Kira and has some chance. xD

Jun 9, 2017 5:01 PM

Jan 2014
Keeps making notes
Jun 9, 2017 5:10 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:

Lol, I have. I did point out that you jumped on Pentaflare's bluff to suspect Sleipnirr much earlier, and I will dig it up if you want me to.

Sure, please do that.

RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:
2. PTYamin:

My vote on him wasn't simply because he was inactive, if I wanted to, I could have gone for Abu. It was because of the fact he came to the thread, asked if there was time, saw that there was, and did nothing. Why? What kind of inactive doesn't at least give a reason for inactivity? Or respond to at least one ping? It'd be one thing if they came and posted something somewhat irrelevant to mafia, a fluff post, but his first post, which said that good questions were asked indicated he was reading somewhat, and his other post, asking if there time, was the pointless thing ever because it didn't matter if there was time since he never came back and posted. Of course, I have a smidgen of evidence that may identify him as town which is why I'm not voting for him right now.

Yeah, I’m aware that your vote wasn’t simply because he was inactive. And I already said what my opinion is on that. Yes, it may be a scum read you have there and there might be a possibility that he’s scum. But 1. It was not a very strong one, it’s just based on a bunch of assumptions you made based on two posts that absolutely had no alignment telling content to them 2. It really is an easy vote because not only do you not have to justify voting for someone because you are already voting for someone, he’s most likely not appearing as well which makes you free of any questioning the target you have to do 3. You already know my personal stance that it’s a waste of time to vote for someone who’s likely gonig to be inactive anyways.

RE1031 said:

3. ironace

Ironace didn't just refuse to claim, he wanted us to guess his role. He keeps using the "I'm new" excuse, which is starting to get annoying. If you're well aware that there are things you should be doing, like giving reads and not just sheeping someone else's vote, then do that instead of repeatedly claiming that you can’t.

Good. I don’t agree with you that him wanting us to guess his role is scummy, but I agree on you with the „I’m new“ excuse.

RE1031 said:

So basically, I'm like everyone else, but since I'm not getting crap for it, you've brought it upon yourself to take on that job? Hmm, okay. WeiiiRRd
edit: Quotes will be the end of me, I give up.

Lol, no, don’t tell them but I think you’re better. 1. You are confronting me and that’s a drive that this game’s lacking. 2. Everyone should be pressured because people reveal more of themselves when being pressured (hence why I’m also disappointed that there’s no one who can pressure me here. Even Shin doesn’t criticize me, and he’s usually an avid criticizer). 3. Just because everyone’s playing badly doesn’t mean you aren’t as well. And to be fair, I need to start somewhere.

Sorry, I know these long posts are hell on earth to quote. I suppose just like torturing people with them xD
EDIT: Oh crap looks like I messed it up even more
EDIT2: I think I fixed it
CoelestinJun 9, 2017 5:18 PM
Jun 9, 2017 5:15 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PTYamin (2) - (logic340, grrr)

wen294 (1) - (PentaFlare)

ironace (1) - (RE1031)

RE1031 (2) - (Coelestin, ironace)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, PTYamin, Militus, Karote, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa, Rinto-kun, wen294

Time until Night 2!
TIMER!
Jun 9, 2017 5:17 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

Well I didn't say "Damn he's town" here. Seeing that town just won Penta's game he cohosted, now that I think about it I am surprised I haven't see that townie fire I am used to? I did like his EoD but looking back taking out TPR was better than possibly mislynching town last second?

Well yeah, I miss aggressiveness in his post as well. This isn't alignment indicate though. Idk, I think he's on the same level I have RE on atm. He could be a great asset in bringing this half asleep town more into moving knowing his nature but so far he isn't doing anything. There's nothing we can do unless we can get him to get into action. I'd really like to see votes on him, since he wasn't really pressured on D1.
Jun 9, 2017 5:21 PM

Jan 2014
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:

He and logic were having a thing over ironace mid day 1. I did feel he was a little harsh on ironace. I no longer feel that way.
grrr is actually encouraging certain lynches. It's a weird tell. I've only played two other games with him, Kitty (he was scum) and Castle (he was town), and this play resembles more of Kitty. Yah it's meta, so not too reliable, but I feel he's more consistent as town when it comes to claims.

Alright, thanks for clarifying that.
Jun 9, 2017 5:27 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

Well yeah, I miss aggressiveness in his post as well. This isn't alignment indicate though. Idk, I think he's on the same level I have RE on atm. He could be a great asset in bringing this half asleep town more into moving knowing his nature but so far he isn't doing anything. There's nothing we can do unless we can get him to get into action. I'd really like to see votes on him, since he wasn't really pressured on D1.
I'm more than willing to help you in this regard aa my feelings are muddled note after taking a step back. I hate his voting habits D1 but sadly those aren't alignment indicative either?
logic340Jun 9, 2017 5:30 PM

Jun 9, 2017 5:29 PM

Sep 2016
@Coelestin
#701 - Whoops, I think you found this one before me. That's what I meant with the whole Sleipnirr/Pentaflare thing. As for what it actually means, I don't know. When I call out stuff like this, it's usually a countermeasure when people try to find dirt on me. "You think that's scummy, look at this!"
In any case, do you still have those thoughts on Sleipnirr? I can't remember if you changed your mind about them.

#179 - I found the elusive third (technically first) post from PTYamin.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.