Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2017 11:25 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
@ironace #923
I think you are the anonymous lol.
I doubt it and are you rolefishing here?
Jun 8, 2017 11:27 AM

Feb 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Karote said:

You want me tooo ... select certain people to be on the train to reduce of chances for mafia being there?

I got an exam in few hours so I will come back later and think about it.

I feel like its risky doing this, it works better if we can figure out atleast 1 scum but having random votes gunrantees we can actually find scum on a train dont u think.

@floofs @karote

I can agree with the idea that it would work better catching 1 scum. I don't mind the random votes but my concern is that there will be a last minute mass vote change. It will make it harder to single out scum in a massive train.

Sep 2016
wen294 said:
yurkin said:
@ironace #923

Well I came to a similar conclusion and ironace was role hinting.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Jul 2009
grrr said:
Yurkin. I am the doctor. If you claim now, I will only protect you during the entire game. you will be immortal! I will even confirm that you are town!

Whoa so tempting grrr~ but if you really are the doc you have to protect the more important players not yurkin. ;3
Btw grrr claiming is so fun to watch! : D

Sep 2014
wen294 said:
That's a bold accusation. I think Yurkin was just wondering about a general idea, and not actually rolefishing..

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (3) - (Suzune-chan, reiynii, Shinchi-Kun)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (4) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

Militus (1) - (SuzakuTsubasa)

reiynii (2) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare)

Not voting: DenjaX, PTYamin, Karote, Floofs, logic340, ironace

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 8, 2017 11:28 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
if he made a really noticeable change (depending in how drastic) I may think it was due to coaching? I'm just getting a solo new player vibe but I could be wrong?
There's a difference between coaching AKA improving because somebody that the others can't see helped you, or changing style because people in the actual thread said they think the way you're playing is scummy.
I'd say the latter is a natural course of action, since at first he held the opinion that lurking was a good idea and then pretty much everybody said that it wasn't. The normal conclusion would be that the players don't like lurking so you change that tactic because you've just been told that it's better for town to be active.
However i don't see this action, and i find that to be weird. Like somebody that doesn't know how to get active so just stays lurking. And imo that comes from scum more often than town.
I see where you're coming from similar things can be days shot pty, rinto, suzune but I'm not defending it just saying I can't really read I myself.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
grrr said:
Yurkin. I am the doctor. If you claim now, I will only protect you during the entire game. you will be immortal! I will even confirm that you are town!

Whoa so tempting grrr~ but if you really are the doc you have to protect the more important players not yurkin. ;3

Please tell me you realize how much you sound like reiynii... Please...

Jan 2014
Anonymous: ''you all talk so much >_<"
Jun 8, 2017 11:29 AM

Sep 2014
yurkin said:
As one of the two top aligned players to me, I think you are plenty important ^ ^-

Edit: typo..
Jun 8, 2017 11:30 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
talk to me now since there's no strategic night chat.

You and Shinichi are his problem. He wants you both shot.
well I'll be dodging bullets by night and I won't let myself be lynched here so tough luck this game (with me anyway).
logic340Jun 8, 2017 11:33 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:
yurkin said:
@ironace #923

Lol nope, he himself asked people to guess, and i made a guess. Reiynii made similar stuff making a guess im the anonymous.

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Or maybe you just don't talk enough.
Jun 8, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
grrr said:

he's claimed vig, countered me, and claimed doc?

Jun 8, 2017 11:31 AM

Jan 2015
okay so I want to change my vote from ironace but that would result in a tie and I dont want if I switch to reiynii is there people who are gonna follow me?
Jun 8, 2017 11:32 AM

Aug 2014
The_Pyromaani said:

It can't be Coel. She would have used a >.< instead. :P
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
important things are happening

Sep 2016
Okay. IS NO ONE SUSPICIOUS OF PTYAMIN. THE MINIMUM POST COUNT FOR THIS GAME IS 2 POSTS A DAY. THEY POSTED TWICE. THEY ARE NO LONGER POSTING. THEIR POSTS SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING BUSY. NO READS, NO STRATEGIES, NOTHING.

Wait, is the minimum post count 2? I could have sworn I read that somewhere but now I can't find it.
Jun 8, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:
okay so I want to change my vote from ironace but that would result in a tie and I dont want if I switch to reiynii is there people who are gonna follow me?

EVERYBODY LOVES TIIEEES

Aug 2014
Sleipnirr said:

Don't be afraid to cause ties this far out. We can resolve them in the next hour and a half.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~

Sep 2014
Sleipnirr said:
I have reread your post about me many times. Only one thing in it is very true, aside from that I don't understand. Can you please explain it again? ^^;
Jun 8, 2017 11:35 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Okay. IS NO ONE SUSPICIOUS OF PTYAMIN. THE MINIMUM POST COUNT FOR THIS GAME IS 2 POSTS A DAY. THEY POSTED TWICE. THEY ARE NO LONGER POSTING. THEIR POSTS SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING BUSY. NO READS, NO STRATEGIES, NOTHING.

Wait, is the minimum post count 2? I could have sworn I read that somewhere but now I can't find it.
I don't think there is one (yet) and yeah i am suspicious of him. Especially the "oh there's still 9 hours left, plenty of time" and then he proceeded to do absolutly nothing with 'plenty of time'.
That said can't really judge him with just that...

Feb 2014

Okay I want a list of the people who would do the >_< face:

Yes:
Denja,
Yrkin,
Shinich
Re1231
floofs
Rinto
Ironace

No:
Penta,
Suzune,
Logic,
Slepnir
Karote

Sep 2014
RE1031 said:
See? People only end up focusing on more active players, which is why I was voting for Abu but nobody thought it was a good idea, hmm.. I guess he would be kicked eventually or remains until we lynch him since I doubt he would be killed by anyone.

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

ironace (4) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr)

reiynii (2) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare)

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 11:36 AM

Jan 2014
i'll go play 1 TDM in MWR so be back for rest of the phase after that. I need to pleasure myself with killing WAHHAHAHA!
Jun 8, 2017 11:36 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

I dont. >:
Which make it sound similar?
Jun 8, 2017 11:37 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:

Yes:
Denja,
Yrkin,
Shinich
Re1231
floofs
Rinto
Ironace

No:
Penta,
Suzune,
Logic,
Slepnir
Karote
Add me in the no. I'd use >_>
Jun 8, 2017 11:37 AM

Dec 2013
yurkin said:
RE1031 said:

I dont. >:
Both of you sound bubbly.
If you know what i mean.
Jun 8, 2017 11:38 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
grrr said:

Yes:
Denja,
Yrkin,
Shinich
Re1231
floofs
Rinto
Ironace

No:
Penta,
Suzune,
Logic,
Slepnir
Karote
important things are happening

*snipped and fixed*
Jun 8, 2017 11:39 AM

Jan 2015
reiynii said:
Sleipnirr said:
I have reread your post about me many times. Only one thing in it is very true, aside from that I don't understand. Can you please explain it again? ^^;

So in summary I am thinking that you are not actually giving reads on people but spewing random stuff. What you are writing is incosistent and some of them are biased.

also vote change reiynii

dontworry if I believe there will be a tie I will change to some where again.

Dec 2013
Btw might not be around a bit before phase change after all. I'm pretty tired so might opt to go to bed early to avoid headaches tomorrow.

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:

he's claimed vig, countered me, and claimed doc?

You probably cant tell when im joking logic lol
Yeah exactly, grrr claiming madness is amussing me : D grrr so fun!

Feb 2015
Sleipnirr said:
Floofs said:

1. This is my first time seeing this type of game mechanic. Green faction = most players so hopefully they will get most or all of the perks

2. My wording of the question is kind of confusing so I will try to explain where I was going with it. If other factions get perk-a-colas that would be bad for the green faction (obviously). I was trying to see if you thought this was the only problem with the perks. The other problem I foresee with perks is that it will lead to mass vote changes from everyone to get perks. In the quick start guide one of the strategies used to catch scum is the vote count analysis. I think with the mass vote changes, this strategy may not be helpful. Since this will result in the green faction having one less strategy to use, do you think this causes a disadvantage?

3. I was trying to have question 2 flow into question 3, but it didn't go over well XD I was hoping that you would bring up mass vote changes and talk about an idea to avoid that. I think train with 10 to 15 will make it extremely hard for the green faction to pick out scum (shinichi's point). @Karote Do you think that there is a way that we can avoid this since you are the Capitao? Since you can select 5 people on certain days, is there a way for you to use that somehow? I know this will require most if not all of the players to agree this and if you are okay with mass amounts of pressure, but do you think grrr's idea of you selecting people to be on trains will help stop a mass train and limit scum on the train? Also, I agree with logic that the main train should have 2 maybe 3 more votes than the 2nd largest train.

4. I picked these quotes since they talked about perks to try to give you other ideas about perks and to see if you would think about a mass vote change.

EDIT:added @logic340 in regards to 353

EDIT 2: added @Suzune-chan since you answered my questions in 691

This is actually quiet a good post but dont you think that taking action yourself rather than waiting is better (if somebody calls me hypocrite he is dead)

I dont understand what action you are talking about in my post? My post was more of an idea to try to give the green faction better chances of getting perks over other factions.

I agree that you should player should take action by asking questions and giving reads, but I don't think that is what you were referring to.
Jun 8, 2017 11:40 AM

Jan 2015
reiynii said:
RE1031 said:
See? People only end up focusing on more active players, which is why I was voting for Abu but nobody thought it was a good idea, hmm.. I guess he would be kicked eventually or remains until we lynch him since I doubt he would be killed by anyone.

Thats the problem if he stays inactive the host will modkill him we dont have to waste time on an inactive right in the first day. If this becomes a trend meaning if he continues to do this in other day phases thats when it should be voiced upon or at least thats what I think.
Jun 8, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
I'll vote with you but we'll need note to ensure there's no shenanigans. @reiynii you've opposed your husband for too long.

Jun 8, 2017 11:42 AM

Jan 2015
Floofs said:
Sleipnirr said:

This is actually quiet a good post but dont you think that taking action yourself rather than waiting is better (if somebody calls me hypocrite he is dead)

I dont understand what action you are talking about in my post? My post was more of an idea to try to give the green faction better chances of getting perks over other factions.

I agree that you should player should take action by asking questions and giving reads, but I don't think that is what you were referring to.

Nah I was more in the line of this is a good idea so try to bring people onboard with this.

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Ps, i'd rather vote Floofs for only posting mechanics. I think he made 1 post total that did not include fluff or mechanics.

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:
I'll vote with you but we'll need note to ensure there's no shenanigans. @reiynii you've opposed your husband for too long.

I am sure that people wont cause a tie. If someone does that person is definitly scum materail so they wont risk it.
Jun 8, 2017 11:43 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:

yup I asked Karote to swap him with Penta in my Cap List.

Jun 8, 2017 11:43 AM

Jul 2009
wen294 said:
yurkin said:

I dont. >:
If you know what i mean.

From quite a long time now thats how i sound wen. ;3
Jun 8, 2017 11:44 AM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
wen294 said:
If you know what i mean.

I think you sound more confident now, which is a good thing.
Jun 8, 2017 11:44 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:
Ironace doesn't give me any clue as to how to read him as town. *thinking*
He is probably town, but the possibility according to me is ~33-45%.
I'd say he's likely not mafia here but possibly tpr. Won't dwell on him much for now but he's got help himself by helping town. Do you have any kind ought read on Suzune?
Nothing to work with. She hardly appears...

Jun 8, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

ironace (3) - (wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr)

reiynii (3) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare, Sleipnirr)

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 11:46 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@reiynii you've opposed your husband for too long.

yurkin said:
wen294 said:
If you know what i mean.

Yeah well so does reynii, that's why you 2 sound similar.
Jun 8, 2017 11:46 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
@reiynii you've opposed your husband for too long.
It saddens me, indeed..
Jun 8, 2017 11:47 AM

Dec 2013
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:
I'd say he's likely not mafia here but possibly tpr. Won't dwell on him much for now but he's got help himself by helping town. Do you have any kind ought read on Suzune?
Nothing to work with. She hardly appears...
Oh right she was in this game wasn't she?
Jun 8, 2017 11:47 AM

Sep 2016
wen294 said:
RE1031 said:
Ps, i'd rather vote Floofs for only posting mechanics. I think he made 1 post total that did not include fluff or mechanics.

Hmm yeah. I spied a little on the Gurren Gakkou Gurashi game, where they were scum. So I'll trust that people who actually played with him will have a better grasp of his alignment than me (right now).
Jun 8, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
Coelestin said:
One last thing about reiynii I noticed. If anyone cares to re-read: reiynii clearly has confirmation bias. I don't know if that's his playstyle, gonna check later.
What does confirmation bias mean?
Will you be here for phase change?

Wikipedia is your friend. Basically that you already have preconceptions about people's alignment. It is possible for both town and mafia to have confirmation bias but it's usually more common with mafia, since they're the ones who have info and thus are more biased.

EDIT: Yes I'll be there.
Jun 8, 2017 11:51 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
ironace said:

@wen294
My net has been shit all day so i couldnt talk as much and because i was busy doing other stuff. What might i help you with?

I cant really make much out of many people but eh. Im curious, what roledo you people think i have?
I don't think letting people guess your role is usefull whatsoever.

Anyways, what i wanted of you was insight in your thought process. Why did you think lurking was beneficial to town? (cause i don't see it that way at all). Why did you vote mil and not shinichi even though the way you vocalized your reads made it come across as if your shin read was stronger than your mil read. I mean i didn't agree with the reason of your shin vote but if you thought it was right then why did you not follow it up with a vote?
I just can't really understand why you did the things you did, and the fact that so far you ignored the votes and then afterwards also ignored the questions didn't sit well with me.

Lurking has the obvious benefits of the rest not knowing as much about you as much as you know about them. Lurking also has the advantage of giving the person the time to collect ones thoughts and present them in a better way than if one just keeps on talking.
However as you all have already talked abut the disadvantage of lurking being that people suspect you more as you are not open.I understand that being more open is more beneficial. In the next games, i will probably change my playstyle to whatever other form it takes.

Currently my thoughts are in disarray due to me being a noob and the fact that i didnt get to lurk......Ive been either doing other stuff like studying and have not given as much time i wouldve liked to this game.

Im somewhat shy so i decided to ignore the votes...is that a good enough reason?
As for me ignoring the questions i OBJECT!!!! to this false accusation. The only thing i didnt do was quote people who were asking the questions as there were plenty of people with the same questions. As you may have noticed, my later posts have been comparatively longer since i answer all the questions i remembered. And,if you noticed, i have already answered my reasoning for voting for militus before as the fact that i saw the 3rd party as more dangerous. But ive already changed my opinions about it.

And why do you think role guessing is not useful? You see what people think of you and may also see their thinking patterns.

Sleipnirr said:

Now it wont be a tie anymore if you vote...pls :]

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.