Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Jun 8, 2017 10:51 AM

Oct 2014
Ironace doesn't give me any clue as to how to read him as town. *thinking*
He is probably town, but the possibility according to me is ~33-45%.

Jun 8, 2017 10:52 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
wen294 said:
I don't get this vote.... at all.......
Claiming hider means that we don't have to spend time sorting him out further untill counterclaim arrives. In the end for town there's not much risk here, as hider isn't a night kill priority at all. Well the risk is that scum has less chance of wasting NK i guess but aside from that. In the end for town it's just a way of saving time. For scum it's a needless risk to claim early due to how easy it is to counter claim. ESPECIALLY consider the role doesn't have to be wary of counterclaiming because even if they do that and out themselves as i said before they won't be a high night kill priority.
In the end i don't see the purpose of this overly early uncountered claim coming from scum.
Oh god, fine!
Vote change: PentaFlare
I just thought that mafia would like to claim something that they'd want to get out of their way, but I could be wrong.
I still don't understand why Logic claimed so fast though- if he thought that mafia would shoot him anyway, why not keep your role to yourself and make use of it?
Plus how is Penta talking him into that really fast and wants to force people to claim one by one?

Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:
Everyone please read this carefully
Although it is great that people are providing reads and listing people for Karote, since that does show where everyone is in terms of mindset, we can't forget that we are lynching someone in 7 hours. That needs to be our focus right now.

Because this is an open set-up, there is a way we should be approach this part of the phase. There seems to be a few suspects that many different people are wary of. To decide the lynch, ad need to run each of these players up one at a time. Focus on them for a moment, force a claim, decide if their claim is believable, and let them defend themself. If they seem good after this, we move on to another suspect. The most suspicious person gets lynched.

This approach is very effective at sorting players and getting interaction that is very telling once there have been flips, but go do this, there needs to be focus from the town and an effort to get things done.

I would like to start with logic. I have reasons to suspect him, but others have also said they are feeling a little suspicious or wary of him. Let's run him up, force a claim, and get a my heart clearer read, one way or the other. We need other people to vote him though to get him as the leading train.

I don't want this to devolve into a last minute scramble. We have 7 hours, so if we start now we can make an educated lynch that is many times more likely to catch scum.

Ok since u decided on this plan i'm all for putting you up on the execution first

Vote:Pentaflare

Seeing as how you're one of my suspects and i get where ur coming from makes sense that u get to go first don't you think. I also do feel like claiming does nothing because no ones going to counterclaim this early.

Out of all reasons to vote for Penta people choose the most non-alignment telling one...

Jan 2015
also I am still not onboard with this whole claiming thing the less people claim the better if they have a executioner (the guess role kind) we might be digging our graves so we have to thread carefully.

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:
If you don't want to claim, I have no choice but to force you :( . I didn't want to do it this way ... but well it doesn't mean I won't enjoy it :/ .
did you see my claim or was it hidden amongst the fluff?

I have not read the last 7-8 pages. If it is there I simply hasn't read it yet. if it is before that i have missed it.
Jun 8, 2017 10:53 AM

Feb 2014
By the way I counter claim logic.
Jun 8, 2017 10:55 AM

Jan 2015
reiynii said:
Now that I think of it, Logic claimed even when he had only one vote?? What did he claim for?
I'm sorry my dear but I just don't understand your ways!
Change vote: Logic <3

What a perfect way to have the person mafia can't kill counter claim though~ ;-;

He didnt claim he hinted.

Jan 2010
I'm just going to throw this it there but
Rinto, Denja, Suzune are really under the radar.
I have slight reads on Suzune and Rinto but nothing on Denja, PTYamin is in a similar boat.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 2010
grrr said:
yay!!!!

Jun 8, 2017 10:56 AM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
reiynii said:
Oh god, fine!
Vote change: PentaFlare
I just thought that mafia would like to claim something that they'd want to get out of their way, but I could be wrong.
I still don't understand why Logic claimed so fast though- if he thought that mafia would shoot him anyway, why not keep your role to yourself and make use of it?
Plus how is Penta talking him into that really fast and wants to force people to claim one by one?

Shinichi-Kun said:

Ok since u decided on this plan i'm all for putting you up on the execution first

Vote:Pentaflare

Seeing as how you're one of my suspects and i get where ur coming from makes sense that u get to go first don't you think. I also do feel like claiming does nothing because no ones going to counterclaim this early.

Out of all reasons to vote for Penta people choose the most non-alignment telling one...

Exactly why I'm not reacting to it. It's opportunitic instead of keeping with the intent of what I'm trying to do, put people who are suspicious under pressure.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 8, 2017 10:57 AM

Aug 2014
grrr said:

If this claim sticks the interrogator has a target.
Jun 8, 2017 10:58 AM

Aug 2014
PentaFlare said:
grrr said:

Or logic just hides behind grrr

Jan 2015
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
I wish someone would counterclaim me. Scum do not want a dichotomy because even if everybody lynched me because someone counterclaim they'll get Lynch next.
Doesn't it weird you out how everyone refused Grrr's claiming proposal yet are fine with Penta's way of the same thing? I would claim in an instant too but that's only if I start to lead the votes. For now, people are voting for me for such weird reasons..

Because grr's way is no fun but claiming to save yourself is acceptable to some extent.

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
grrr said:

It's grrr.... We're better off lynching him to find out than using the interrogator on him.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Ironace doesn't give me any clue as to how to read him as town. *thinking*
He is probably town, but the possibility according to me is ~33-45%.
I'd say he's likely not mafia here but possibly tpr. Won't dwell on him much for now but he's got help himself by helping town. Do you have any kind ought read on Suzune?

Jan 2014
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Vote lynch: Militus
I'm not sure if I'll be back around phase change so I'm placing it here like I said. His posts were clearly anti-town to me. And he doesn't seem to come back today.

anti-townish play =/= scum

Just want to point that out.
Jun 8, 2017 10:59 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
PentaFlare said:

XD

Jun 8, 2017 11:00 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

XD

Actually, do this. Please. Have the doctor protect grrr while you hide behind grrr.
Jun 8, 2017 11:00 AM

Jan 2010
@Coelestin fix your quite it looks like you ate voting Militus

Jun 8, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Vote lynch: Militus
I'm not sure if I'll be back around phase change so I'm placing it here like I said. His posts were clearly anti-town to me. And he doesn't seem to come back today.

anti-townish play =/= scum

Just want to point that out.
I'm starting to think he and ironace are kind if similar in this regard
unvote:

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
XD

Actually, do this. Please. Have the doctor protect grrr while you hide behind grrr.

Do you believe grrr is doing anything more than messing around?

Jul 2009
PentaFlare said:
grrr said:

But only if grrr stay alive until d3 when the interrogator's ability unlocks.
Jun 8, 2017 11:04 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

This would be a great way to find out.
Jun 8, 2017 11:06 AM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
ironace said:
ok so i have caught up with the disscussion so heres my answers to some of the questions i remember
@coelestin
I will not mind sheeping but you need to give atlest some convincing evidence to get my vote.

And the reason why i say that shinichi is not neutral is because if he was then he would want to have some level of idea about sledge's role, but he doesnt, which isnt very beneficial to either the town or the 3rd party. Im siding with the fact that he's a mafia for now but i will not vote him for now.

Ive actually forgotten why i was suspicious of grrr, he hasent talked after the begining of D1 and so i havent managed to get a better grasp of his character.
As i said before my reasons were partly based on a gut feeling and that was the case with pentaflare.

And for the moment of truth, the one you all have been waiting for, the person im voting for will be millitus.
THIS IS NOT BECAUSE HE COPIED ME OK??!!
well he appears to act too sinister and omnious, but his level is one which i believe will be avoided by the mafia. I dont think he is a townie either-if he is, hes trying to act as a shady man.I think he is neutral.I am voting for him because i see the roles of the 3rd party to be the most annoying ones to deal with.
If you guys have some thoughts to share on why i could be wrong im willing to listen. But for now,
vote:Millitus

BTW, im soo popular right now ...hehehe. This is bad.

Ironace I dont know if somebody said that to you but we dont really roleplay the characters we get unless it is a rule of the game so you likening a person's behaviour to a role is a wrong aproach to the game.

i somewhat get what your saying, but hear me out. Im not saying people act in their roles, but im saying that the abilities of roles are quite important in the game. And that especially goes fo the sledge role since the red faction doesnt have any OP abilities.

the reason i voted for militus is because of the very reason that i see the 3rd party to be more OP than then the mafia currently. And i dont like their cheat like abilities >_<
Eh, lets leave it for now since i seem to be he only one who thinks like that.
@wen294
My net has been shit all day so i couldnt talk as much and because i was busy doing other stuff. What might i help you with?

I cant really make much out of many people but eh. Im curious, what roledo you people think i have?
Jun 8, 2017 11:07 AM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

How so? If the doctor protects grrr, and logic hides behind grrr, and grrr is part of the Red Faction, nothing will happen. We won't be able to find anything. The only way to find out is if no one protects grrr, which will ultimately sacrifice logic if grrr is actually scum. Which I guess isn't a bad trade, but your plan requires the doctor to protect grrr?
Jun 8, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2015
okay I am fully caught up so we have 2 claimed townies vig grr and hider logic. So I think I should change my scum read list. For today I am willing to lynch reiynii and wen. Reiynii's actions are kind of unalignment indicative. By that I mean at the level of a scum play. I read her read post and in one sentence she is saying strong town lean then in the next he is neutral for me. So she is basically afraid to make a definitive lean. Also I noticed that some people on her list had town reads but no reason explaning why they are town or at least something longer than what she had written. I am willing to lynch wen because of the whole attack on the new player issue made a post about it if necessary I can link it here.
Jun 8, 2017 11:08 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Also i think i havent mentioned is Night talking allowed. Well it is but strategic talking aint allowed during night. Night is meant for resting hohoho
Ouch.
@Logic340 i think your plan just went up in smoke.

Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:
Well it depends on how he uses said role.
He said he's gonna use it as investigative role, so he needs to out it before D2 hits anyway. When exactly he outs it doesn't even matter all that much.

Role claiming under no pressure is always supicious unless its a harmful role like a miller.
Well i guess we don't agree on this then.

logic340 said:

ironace - he's new, he knows what I've told him, he's doing his own thing. Idk Wray to make of it but we'll sort thought it. If he's newbie mafia do you think he'll be ready to catch? Or could his mistakes just be attributed to being new? I know I've been lenient but it's time to figure out what we're doing here.
I kinda feel like ironace would change his ways after being called out on it if it was just inexperience?

RE1031 said:
Seeing as grrr claimed... And grrr... Does the real (I'm presuming here) vigilante counterclaim?
You're not actually taking his claim seriously are you?
It's obvious bogus, just look at the context.

Jun 8, 2017 11:09 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

How so? If the doctor protects grrr, and logic hides behind grrr, and grrr is part of the Red Faction, nothing will happen. We won't be able to find anything. The only way to find out is if no one protects grrr, which will ultimately sacrifice logic if grrr is actually scum. Which I guess isn't a bad trade, but your plan requires the doctor to protect grrr?

Logic dies if he hides behind mafia.
Jun 8, 2017 11:10 AM

Sep 2016
wen294 said:
RE1031 said:
Seeing as grrr claimed... And grrr... Does the real (I'm presuming here) vigilante counterclaim?
You're not actually taking his claim seriously are you?
It's obvious bogus, just look at the context.

Well, no, of course not. But Pentaflare is, as serious as you can get by using night actions on him.

Jan 2014
Karote said:
Why no one suspects yurkin, RE, Coelestin?

I trust RE the most out of them, yurkin is kind of neutral to me and Coelestin, my gut wants to say she's suspicious but her actions seem so town-ish.

Beats me.
The_Pyromaani said:
Also guys do you want a dead player club?

Yes please, these are the most fun
RE1031 said:

Rule #1: Don't counterclaim vigs. If someone fake claims vig, the real vig should just shoot him. Otherwise the chance is too high that the real vig will be roleblocked, or in this case, will get "disoriented" by Yokai.
Rule #2: Never take grrr's claims seriously right away.

Jan 2015
ironace said:
Sleipnirr said:

Ironace I dont know if somebody said that to you but we dont really roleplay the characters we get unless it is a rule of the game so you likening a person's behaviour to a role is a wrong aproach to the game.

i somewhat get what your saying, but hear me out. Im not saying people act in their roles, but im saying that the abilities of roles are quite important in the game. And that especially goes fo the sledge role since the red faction doesnt have any OP abilities.

the reason i voted for militus is because of the very reason that i see the 3rd party to be more OP than then the mafia currently. And i dont like their cheat like abilities >_<
Eh, lets leave it for now since i seem to be he only one who thinks like that.
@wen294
My net has been shit all day so i couldnt talk as much and because i was busy doing other stuff. What might i help you with?

I cant really make much out of many people but eh. Im curious, what roledo you people think i have?

Tpr is never the first thing town should look for. In this game there are at least 4 scum and the only way to kill them is lynching them or vig shot. So that means if we lynch them one by one without making a mistake we will lose 8 players potentionally. Sk is alone while mafia works in a group eventhough he has op abilities he is alone so he can blend in with the town without much problem. Since he doesnt have any partners he can scum hunt genuinly and we wouldnt even notice it. So leaving sk for the later is the best. I mean I get where you are coming from but this is what I think.
Jun 8, 2017 11:11 AM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

I know, but if the doctor protects grrr, doesn't Hibana get protected as well? Unless that I missed that somewhere and that doesn't count as an ordinary night kill. So why protect grrr at all?
Jun 8, 2017 11:12 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:

No offense but i can't take any claim coming out of your mouth seriously...

PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
XD

Bruh don't they have a strongman kill on smoke? Not really sure if this is a good idea tbh.
Jun 8, 2017 11:13 AM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

I know, but if the doctor protects grrr, doesn't Hibana get protected as well? Unless that I missed that somewhere and that doesn't count as an ordinary night kill. So why protect grrr at all?

Hmm. Didn't think of that. I don't know. I guess that makes sense. No more abusing hider to sort grrr on N1. :(
Jun 8, 2017 11:14 AM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
grrr said:

No offense but i can't take any claim coming out of your mouth seriously...

PentaFlare said:

Bruh don't they have a strongman kill on smoke? Not really sure if this is a good idea tbh.

That's going to be saved for the cop if the mafia are smart. It makes the cop outing risky since doc can't save them.
Jun 8, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:

logic340 said:

ironace - he's new, he knows what I've told him, he's doing his own thing. Idk Wray to make of it but we'll sort thought it. If he's newbie mafia do you think he'll be ready to catch? Or could his mistakes just be attributed to being new? I know I've been lenient but it's time to figure out what we're doing here.
I kinda feel like ironace would change his ways after being called out on it if it was just inexperience?
if he made a really noticeable change (depending in how drastic) I may think it was due to coaching? I'm just getting a solo new player vibe but I could be wrong?

Jun 8, 2017 11:17 AM

Feb 2014
I know how we can solve two problems at the same time, but it will require assist from the vigilante, and logic hiding behind shinichi : D.
Jun 8, 2017 11:19 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:

@wen294

I don't think letting people guess your role is usefull whatsoever.

Anyways, what i wanted of you was insight in your thought process. Why did you think lurking was beneficial to town? (cause i don't see it that way at all). Why did you vote mil and not shinichi even though the way you vocalized your reads made it come across as if your shin read was stronger than your mil read. I mean i didn't agree with the reason of your shin vote but if you thought it was right then why did you not follow it up with a vote?
I just can't really understand why you did the things you did, and the fact that so far you ignored the votes and then afterwards also ignored the questions didn't sit well with me.
Jun 8, 2017 11:19 AM

Jan 2014
-bookmark here-

One last thing about reiynii I noticed. If anyone cares to re-read: reiynii clearly has confirmation bias. I don't know if that's his playstyle, gonna check later.
Jun 8, 2017 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
@ironace #923
I think you are the anonymous lol.
Jun 8, 2017 11:21 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (3) - (Suzune-chan, reiynii, Shinchi-Kun)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (4) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

Militus (2) - (ironace, SuzakuTsubasa)

reiynii (2) - (Coelestin, PentaFlare)

Not voting: DenjaX, PTYamin, Karote, Floofs, logic340

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 8, 2017 11:22 AM

Feb 2014
Yurkin. I am the doctor. If you claim now, I will only protect you during the entire game. you will be immortal! I will even confirm that you are town!

Sep 2014
Coelestin said:
One last thing about reiynii I noticed. If anyone cares to re-read: reiynii clearly has confirmation bias. I don't know if that's his playstyle, gonna check later.
What does confirmation bias mean?
Will you be here for phase change?

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Also i think i havent mentioned is Night talking allowed. Well it is but strategic talking aint allowed during night. Night is meant for resting hohoho
Ouch.
@Logic340 i think your plan just went up in smoke.
He's got me a couple of times....first no hiding behind Cap and now this! *shugs* guess we'll all be suprided in the morning?

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:

Tpr is never the first thing town should look for. In this game there are at least 4 scum and the only way to kill them is lynching them or vig shot. So that means if we lynch them one by one without making a mistake we will lose 8 players potentionally. Sk is alone while mafia works in a group eventhough he has op abilities he is alone so he can blend in with the town without much problem. Since he doesnt have any partners he can scum hunt genuinly and we wouldnt even notice it. So leaving sk for the later is the best. I mean I get where you are coming from but this is what I think.

I see, in that case i guess i should change my vote.Lets see who i pick next.
unvote

Feb 2014
Why is penta being voted on ? You have shinichi and logic here, and you vote Penta? It makes no sense. Penta, it is time for you to claim!
Jun 8, 2017 11:23 AM

Jul 2009
wen is right, its bad idea to ask such thing, but i love guessing stuff so cant help it lol

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

if he made a really noticeable change (depending in how drastic) I may think it was due to coaching? I'm just getting a solo new player vibe but I could be wrong?
There's a difference between coaching AKA improving because somebody that the others can't see helped you, or changing style because people in the actual thread said they think the way you're playing is scummy.
I'd say the latter is a natural course of action, since at first he held the opinion that lurking was a good idea and then pretty much everybody said that it wasn't. The normal conclusion would be that the players don't like lurking so you change that tactic because you've just been told that it's better for town to be active.
However i don't see this action, and i find that to be weird. Like somebody that doesn't know how to get active so just stays lurking. And imo that comes from scum more often than town.

Jan 2010
grrr said:
I know how we can solve two problems at the same time, but it will require assist from the vigilante, and logic hiding behind shinichi : D.
talk to me now since there's no strategic night chat.

Jan 2014
Jun 8, 2017 11:25 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:
talk to me now since there's no strategic night chat.

You and Shinichi are his problem. He wants you both shot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.