Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 7:35 PM

Sep 2016
Reread and my reads list is a mess.

I'm actually pretty content with my vote right now. WTF is my target doing.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 7, 2017 8:00 PM
Jul 2018
reiynii said:
AbuHumaid said:
Are you saying that i'm lurking?
I'm just repeating what I read in one of the pages, but under the radar is a bit different from a lurker. You're not reading everything while offline, but rather just around.
This is all assumptions based off of the talk in town~
what did you read exactly? Can you define what is "under the radar" if it's not lurking? Actually no, when I'm offline I'm reading everything I just don't know what to say but I'm trying
Jun 7, 2017 8:07 PM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
reiynii said:
I'm just repeating what I read in one of the pages, but under the radar is a bit different from a lurker. You're not reading everything while offline, but rather just around.
This is all assumptions based off of the talk in town~
what did you read exactly? Can you define what is "under the radar" if it's not lurking? Actually no, when I'm offline I'm reading everything I just don't know what to say but I'm trying
I would say someone like yurkin could be considered under the radar. They are here posting but they don't really stand out.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:
are you saying that i'm lurking?
In general you do. Last game you were extremely inactive and the one before that you were inactive for quite a while as well.
So far you haven't contributed a whole lot either aside from posts directly aimed at you.
the last game was too active for me
Fine then I'll try giving some reads
Jun 7, 2017 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
@Shinichi-Kun, @AbuHumaid, @DenjaX, @Sleipnirr, @Suzune-chan, @grrr, @PTYamin, @Floofs, @Militus, @PentaFlare, @RE1031, @yurkin, @SuzakuTsubasa, @ironace, @Rinto-kun, @reiynii, @wen294, @Coelestin

Give me your top 3 suspects and I'll possibly put them in a list tomorrow depending which 3 gets the most votes.
@AbuHumaid answer this and tag Karote

Jun 7, 2017 8:41 PM
Jul 2018
@logic340 oh I see so it's just being there but not doing much

And wait I still have 2 pages to read I'll come back to that
Jun 7, 2017 8:47 PM

Jan 2010
Tomorrow's another day.
Goodnight all.

Jun 7, 2017 9:16 PM

Sep 2016
@PTYamin
Please do something. Why do you ask if there's time, see that there is, and say nothing? Are you planning something? Whatever it is, please don't assume it can wait.

@Militus
You say you're being weird to get reads. Have you gotten any? And are any of your posts prior #601 legitimate?

@Karote
grrr, PTYamin, & grrr
wait
& wen
Jun 7, 2017 10:42 PM

Feb 2015

1. This is my first time seeing this type of game mechanic. Green faction = most players so hopefully they will get most or all of the perks

2. My wording of the question is kind of confusing so I will try to explain where I was going with it. If other factions get perk-a-colas that would be bad for the green faction (obviously). I was trying to see if you thought this was the only problem with the perks. The other problem I foresee with perks is that it will lead to mass vote changes from everyone to get perks. In the quick start guide one of the strategies used to catch scum is the vote count analysis. I think with the mass vote changes, this strategy may not be helpful. Since this will result in the green faction having one less strategy to use, do you think this causes a disadvantage?

3. I was trying to have question 2 flow into question 3, but it didn't go over well XD I was hoping that you would bring up mass vote changes and talk about an idea to avoid that. I think train with 10 to 15 will make it extremely hard for the green faction to pick out scum (shinichi's point). @Karote Do you think that there is a way that we can avoid this since you are the Capitao? Since you can select 5 people on certain days, is there a way for you to use that somehow? I know this will require most if not all of the players to agree this and if you are okay with mass amounts of pressure, but do you think grrr's idea of you selecting people to be on trains will help stop a mass train and limit scum on the train? Also, I agree with logic that the main train should have 2 maybe 3 more votes than the 2nd largest train.

4. I picked these quotes since they talked about perks to try to give you other ideas about perks and to see if you would think about a mass vote change.

EDIT:added @logic340 in regards to 353

EDIT 2: added @Suzune-chan since you answered my questions in 691
FloofsJun 8, 2017 1:39 AM
Jun 7, 2017 11:51 PM

Dec 2012
Floofs said:

1. This is my first time seeing this type of game mechanic. Green faction = most players so hopefully they will get most or all of the perks

2. My wording of the question is kind of confusing so I will try to explain where I was going with it. If other factions get perk-a-colas that would be bad for the green faction (obviously). I was trying to see if you thought this was the only problem with the perks. The other problem I foresee with perks is that it will lead to mass vote changes from everyone to get perks. In the quick start guide one of the strategies used to catch scum is the vote count analysis. I think with the mass vote changes, this strategy may not be helpful. Since this will result in the green faction having one less strategy to use, do you think this causes a disadvantage?

3. I was trying to have question 2 flow into question 3, but it didn't go over well XD I was hoping that you would bring up mass vote changes and talk about an idea to avoid that. I think train with 10 to 15 will make it extremely hard for the green faction to pick out scum (shinichi's point). @Karote Do you think that there is a way that we can avoid this since you are the Capitao? Since you can select 5 people on certain days, is there a way for you to use that somehow? I know this will require most if not all of the players to agree this and if you are okay with mass amounts of pressure, but do you think grrr's idea of you selecting people to be on trains will help stop a mass train and limit scum on the train? Also, I agree with logic that the main train should have 2 maybe 3 more votes than the 2nd largest train.

4. I picked these quotes since they talked about perks to try to give you other ideas about perks and to see if you would think about a mass vote change.

You want me tooo ... select certain people to be on the train to reduce of chances for mafia being there?

I got an exam in few hours so I will come back later and think about it.
Jun 7, 2017 11:57 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
wen294 said:
Ah ohkey Pyro, thanks for answering that. That's one worry less.

Yeah i know, but i'm finding Mil's play so far to be so extremely weird that i'm having my reservations. It feels less like intentionally going under the radar and more.... idk.... just messing around. He just gives of the feeling that he's not serious at all. I don't really feel comfortable voting him, allthough i do really want to.

Do you see him as 3rd party?
No clue man, i've never played with him before. If i had then i might have an easier time deciding what to think of him.
As far as i know messing around doesn't come from TPR a lot. Well unless they're jester of course or maybe survivor but that's not something that's in the game. (inb4 sledge is hidden jester lmao)
So far he's just been stating that he'll do something anti-town while flaunting his "master-plan" around without giving any details. For my PoV he might be trying to look busy.
Jun 8, 2017 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
@Karote
PTYamin, Militus, Wen
Jun 8, 2017 12:05 AM
Jul 2018
@floofs will read and respond later, I'm off for now
Jun 8, 2017 12:14 AM

Jul 2009
Coelestin said:
@RE1031 @yurkin How long do you intend to stay on PTYamin?

I dont see a reason to move it.
Jun 8, 2017 12:43 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
just do you know my read on Sleipnirr is also neutral right now. After he wrecked me in Castle Panic and I Vigged him in Stray Dogs I realized something about Sleipnirr's late game play as town. I promised him I wouldn't let him be lynch fodder D1 because he's an important asset if he's town and I'm confident I can catch him as scum. So unless I'm certain he's scum or there is a great case against him in not touching it.
inb4 you get nightkilled N1 and scum!sleip wraps up the game.
A plan that relies on you making it into late game, and especially when you announce that plan beforehand, has a habit of failing.
Might be just me tho.

Coelestin said:
@wen294 Do you actually vote for ironace because you're scum reading ironace or just to get him moving? And who'd you go next for after ironace?
Bit of both.
Truth be told i'm not sold on him being scum, but it doesn't feel like he attempts to change my, or anybody that voted him, of their opinion. Kinda feels like he doesn't want to show his thought process on the matter and just ignores it, which is a bit of a shame. Then again i didn't ask him anything directly but not sure i like the fact that i have to directly ask him something to get a reaction :\
As for who besides him, i want more to see from Mil 'cause i have trouble sorting him out, i kinda like penta's case on logic which may be partially because it consists of things i normally don't consider. I want Tubacabra to have more of a presence. Abu so far reminds me of his last 2 games where he was scum both times so eh. Hope to see more of him too.
Bunch of annoying inactives. Also i remember something about RE feeling off but i forgot what, might have to dig for a bit to find what that was.
All in all lots of people i want to see more from, not all THAT many concrete opinions yet.

ironace said:
ok so i have caught up with the disscussion so heres my answers to some of the questions i remember
@coelestin
I will not mind sheeping but you need to give atlest some convincing evidence to get my vote.

And the reason why i say that shinichi is not neutral is because if he was then he would want to have some level of idea about sledge's role, but he doesnt, which isnt very beneficial to either the town or the 3rd party. Im siding with the fact that he's a mafia for now but i will not vote him for now.

Ive actually forgotten why i was suspicious of grrr, he hasent talked after the begining of D1 and so i havent managed to get a better grasp of his character.
As i said before my reasons were partly based on a gut feeling and that was the case with pentaflare.

And for the moment of truth, the one you all have been waiting for, the person im voting for will be millitus.
THIS IS NOT BECAUSE HE COPIED ME OK??!!
well he appears to act too sinister and omnious, but his level is one which i believe will be avoided by the mafia. I dont think he is a townie either-if he is, hes trying to act as a shady man.I think he is neutral.I am voting for him because i see the roles of the 3rd party to be the most annoying ones to deal with.
If you guys have some thoughts to share on why i could be wrong im willing to listen. But for now,
vote:Millitus

BTW, im soo popular right now ...hehehe. This is bad.
Isn't this kinda inconsistent with what you said earlier? Following your reasoning on shinichi he can't be town or neutral because they'd want to know about sledge as well so only scum is left. What makes TPR (third party role) any different from town in the amount of knowledge they have/want about sledge? So then you basically conclude he's mafia and not vote? To me your read on shinichi comes across as stronger than your read on mil yet to vote mil. Not sure i get your thought process.
Also mafia can work together and TPR can't. Also the TPR killing role has a higher chance of hitting scum than the chance of mafia killing TPR. In general it's better to try and get rid of the mafia before the third party roles due to these reasons.

grrr said:
It seems most of the people are against mass claiming. Then I have new top offer. I will town read anyone who votes yes!

Lets all pick 3 role and claim them. It is like win - win. I can't see anything that might go wrong with this!
This goes beyond yuck...
Selling your vote like that... egh.
Actually @coelestin throw grrr on that list of people i named earlier as well. I don't like him this game. Aside from getting stuck on that mass claiming thing he hasn't contributed much to anything.

The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: Nobody listened to my suggestion........

I can already imagine an anonymous video:
"We are anonymous.
We are sad.
We feel ignored.
y u do dis to me :(
Ehm i mean us."
Jun 8, 2017 1:16 AM

Dec 2013
Suzune-chan said:
@Logic340, @Coelstein, @wen294, @Karote

Since you all asked about my Pentaflare vote. I began to notice right away when she made the comment about the jumper potential. Link The topic arose a lot of interest on the topic because that role is not used or as well known as it used to be. Regardless in less then a page of comments penta flips the conversations. Says that talking about mechanics is not worth it. However, they were the first person to bring it up and then just shrugged it off. This struck me as quite odd. Ling

After this moment, Penta is praised by several people for their thinking but the majority of the posts were light and fluffy about games people played, alignments, and this stuff about husbands.
I think logic was the one who got started with sledge, then penta gave his answer to logic's question. Because people didn't know what a jumper was it turned to mechanics. I really didn't get the feeling that penta wanted to talk about mechanics from the start though, but that the conversation just kinda went there and then he stopped it from going on for too long.

Karote said:
@Shinichi-Kun, @AbuHumaid, @DenjaX, @Sleipnirr, @Suzune-chan, @grrr, @PTYamin, @Floofs, @Militus, @PentaFlare, @RE1031, @yurkin, @SuzakuTsubasa, @ironace, @Rinto-kun, @reiynii, @wen294, @Coelestin

Give me your top 3 suspects and I'll possibly put them in a list tomorrow depending which 3 gets the most votes.

Oh righto almost forgot this.
ironace, grrr, floofs.
I know i haven't mentioned floofs before because i kinda forgot about him but he said he needed abu to be more active and that you needed to interact with him, then he proceeded to ask him something about mechanics and then floofs dissapeared again. Hypocrite much?
Also the fact that the only thing he really talked about were mechanics doesn't sit well with me either.

grrr said:
it is not that. but how about this. If you help us catch mafia I won't give you out.
Guess you think he's TPR then?

ironace said:
grrr said:
it is not that. but how about this. If you help us catch mafia I won't give you out.

You really want to have somebody help you out right? Man thats sad. But sadly, i cannot help you since im not a mafia..not that youll believe me anyway. Anyway, time to go and prepare for my finals..maybe when i return ill just lynch you if the situation is what i think it will be.
Hmmm?
Why can't you help town with catching scum? Town helps town with catching scum as well. Why wouldn't you want to? TPR after all?

Suzune-chan said:

@Wen294 people usually refer to me as Suzu, so if you are going to use that for Tsubasa then I will probably respond to them too.
Yeah i know, that's why i call him Tubacabra now. Used to call him suzu though, before i had seen you.
Jun 8, 2017 1:22 AM

Feb 2015
Coelestin said:
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin
he's just tricky and hard to read, so i'm just being careful

People voting for logic because they're scared lol. K.

@Floofs Do you have a read on ironace and reiynii? Or any other read.

I have ironace as neutral for the moment.I didnt like their post about lurking having an advantage since lurking generally gets you scum read, but this may just be a new player not knowing about how parts of the game work. Also, I think ironance said something about having finals in the sign up thread and wanted to start the game after the 8th so I understand their current lack of game play.

In regard to ironance/new players, I think it is best to question new players to keep them engaged in the game and to learn more about their alignment, especially lurkers, but I think that new players are generally nervous and overly questioning them can scare them away. This may cause a new player, that could possibly be town, to lurk which will cause other players to read them as scum. I guess what I am trying to say is you should question them but try not to be too overbearing.

Logic-slightly scummy- I understand that ironance is a new player and logic's friend, but logic need to let them answer their own questions. It is okay to try and help a new player here and there, but don't go overboard. Logic seems more over powering than actually helping.

Wen-slightly scummy-I kind of iffy on wen's vote on ironance. I feel that wen should prioritize their use of their vote to sort out more experienced players that are tougher to read especially early on day 1. I think it should be easy to sort out a new scum player. I think they would either lurk, make a terrible play XD or come off as being coached. Their actions may even lead us to other scum.

Reiynii-neutral-Seems kind of fluffy so a lot of their post are NAI. I understand their vote on Abu since Abu is a low key player and doesn't really engage in conversations that are not directly at them. This makes him an easy vote so I don't think the vote is alignment indicative.

Abu-neutral-I agree that logic is a tough player, but I think that if you are going to vote for someone you should question them, too. I like that Abu is being more active this game than the last 2 games and I liked that they responded to my questions. I think I found the secret to getting Abu's attention: vote,tag and quote.
As a player, I feel that Abu is hesitant. For some reason logic volunteered me to get Abu more active, so I guess I will continue to ask Abu questions to get them involved in the game and hopefully break their hesitance. I'm ready to see Abu venture out and ask questions to other players and have stronger reads.

Note: I will have an updated reads when I catch up in the thread.
Jun 8, 2017 1:28 AM

Feb 2015
Unvote
Jun 8, 2017 1:43 AM

Feb 2015
logic340 said:
@Rinto-kun your grace period is over. Thoughts on the lead train and it's voters?
@AbuHumaid if you could share your thoughts as you catch up it would be much appreciated.
@PTYamin I'm going to find it pretty scummy if you pop up to vote at phase change with the D1 you've had so far
@Floofs this is eerily similar to your recent scum game. Same thing I said to PTYamin applies to you (especially with how those two EoD's went in Gakkougurashi!).

Just because I did it once doesn't make it my special move XD
Jun 8, 2017 1:47 AM

Feb 2015
Karote said:
Floofs said:

You want me tooo ... select certain people to be on the train to reduce of chances for mafia being there?

I got an exam in few hours so I will come back later and think about it.

I would, but I don't know how the other players feel about it.
Jun 8, 2017 1:48 AM

Jul 2009
Karote said:

Penta, militus, yamin lol.
Jun 8, 2017 1:53 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
I would say someone like yurkin could be considered under the radar. They are here posting but they don't really stand out.

lol stealth yurkin ;3 though i'm not doing it intentionaly.
Jun 8, 2017 2:06 AM

Sep 2016
Just random thing to say that I thought of because it may turn out to be important:
@Karote
I would advise not listening to the 3 names given by everyone, or at least determine another way to make the list besides a tally. I'm not doing the math here but if there are 4 mafia I think it may be easy for them to sway the tally.
Jun 8, 2017 2:10 AM

Jul 2009
grrr said:
It seems most of the people are against mass claiming. Then I have new top offer. I will town read anyone who votes yes!

Lets all pick 3 role and claim them. It is like win - win. I can't see anything that might go wrong with this!

grrr's such a fun guy :D
But i'm still against claiming lol grrr do you scumread me now because i refuse your offer ? >:D
Jun 8, 2017 2:18 AM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
Just random thing to say that I thought of because it may turn out to be important:
@Karote
I would advise not listening to the 3 names given by everyone, or at least determine another way to make the list besides a tally. I'm not doing the math here but if there are 4 mafia I think it may be easy for them to sway the tally.

Exactly, with the mafia/tpr among us these are not really something i would trust lolz.
And its karote's ability after all, better use it the way he find to be right.
Jun 8, 2017 2:20 AM

Feb 2015
@RE1031
@yurkin

Since you're online, what do you guys think about my plan in post 720?
If Karote is okay with it, would you consider it also?
Jun 8, 2017 2:30 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii

@reiynii Who'd you pick for the five people list if you were Carrot and why? And I'd like you to pick at least two of these for the list: Shinichi, logic, PentaFlare, Coelestin, wen294

wen294

@Wen294 I’d like some analysis/reads from you on the more active players as well.

@logic340 @Sleipnirr You were kinda right about his arrogance on ironace :’D Dunno if that’s just his play style though. Even after re-reading I do not feel 100% scum vibes from him, tho maybe that’s just because he only talked about the most obvious anti-town peeps so far. Let’s see what we got here.
Jun 8, 2017 2:31 AM

Sep 2016
Floofs said:
@RE1031
@yurkin

Ehhhhhh.....
Problem with it is it requires a ton of cooperation. We're gonna have to agree with who's getting lynched. Then on top of that agree on who's going to vote for them? What if our town reads don't want to lynch that person? Personally, if I'm not on that list of "town" players, I'm not even going for it. I'd like some perks lmao.

Also I should be asleep right now. What is wrong with me.
Jun 8, 2017 2:35 AM

Sep 2016
Anyway, hopefully I wake up before phase change! hahaha.... ;-;
Jun 8, 2017 2:53 AM

Jul 2009
Floofs said:
@RE1031
@yurkin

Considering the result is rng-ed, I cant really deny that bigger quantity of towns on a train gives better chances of receiving the perks.
Still can see how that will screw the vote analisis, im not fan of jumping on random trains and that sound like giving orders to people how to vote, instead of they deciding it themselves :/ like a fake vote in a way, i dont really like the idea, since i can't see it happening in reallity. >:

edit: and i dont really trust all townish people to be town, as if the mafia will try to look scummy on purpose lol
yurkinJun 8, 2017 3:19 AM
Jun 8, 2017 2:56 AM

Feb 2014
Karote said:

Militus, DenjaX, Logic.

wen294 said:
I want Tubacabra to have more of a presence.

That's probably one of my biggest problem in mafia game, I only talk when I have something to say.
I may end up voting this day though, to me Mil was clearly anti-town in his posts. I think a townie acting anti-town is like a scum.

PentaFlare said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Tbf im the same way with jack and penta i almost lways distrust them cause of their capabilities.

I mean sightless reality practically lurked every game and he was only scum once out of his like 10 games so chi chi is kinda right.

Actually, tbf, I finished making mafia stats for myself recently. I have a 33% win rate as mafia. I'm not as good at playing mafia as everyone thinks.

I'm a bit surprised. And we sometimes say you always roll scum but do you actually roll scum that often?

grrr said:
PentaFlare said:

My bet's on Magical Choco Girl Chichi. She would totally beat up wen in a fight.

Not every chinese knows kung fu.

What... I've been lied to all this time?
Jun 8, 2017 2:56 AM

Jan 2014
Floofs said:
Coelestin said:

People voting for logic because they're scared lol. K.

@Floofs Do you have a read on ironace and reiynii? Or any other read.

I have ironace as neutral for the moment.I didnt like their post about lurking having an advantage since lurking generally gets you scum read, but this may just be a new player not knowing about how parts of the game work. Also, I think ironance said something about having finals in the sign up thread and wanted to start the game after the 8th so I understand their current lack of game play.

In regard to ironance/new players, I think it is best to question new players to keep them engaged in the game and to learn more about their alignment, especially lurkers, but I think that new players are generally nervous and overly questioning them can scare them away. This may cause a new player, that could possibly be town, to lurk which will cause other players to read them as scum. I guess what I am trying to say is you should question them but try not to be too overbearing.

Logic-slightly scummy- I understand that ironance is a new player and logic's friend, but logic need to let them answer their own questions. It is okay to try and help a new player here and there, but don't go overboard. Logic seems more over powering than actually helping.

Wen-slightly scummy-I kind of iffy on wen's vote on ironance. I feel that wen should prioritize their use of their vote to sort out more experienced players that are tougher to read especially early on day 1. I think it should be easy to sort out a new scum player. I think they would either lurk, make a terrible play XD or come off as being coached. Their actions may even lead us to other scum.

Reiynii-neutral-Seems kind of fluffy so a lot of their post are NAI. I understand their vote on Abu since Abu is a low key player and doesn't really engage in conversations that are not directly at them. This makes him an easy vote so I don't think the vote is alignment indicative.

Abu-neutral-I agree that logic is a tough player, but I think that if you are going to vote for someone you should question them, too. I like that Abu is being more active this game than the last 2 games and I liked that they responded to my questions. I think I found the secret to getting Abu's attention: vote,tag and quote.
As a player, I feel that Abu is hesitant. For some reason logic volunteered me to get Abu more active, so I guess I will continue to ask Abu questions to get them involved in the game and hopefully break their hesitance. I'm ready to see Abu venture out and ask questions to other players and have stronger reads.

Note: I will have an updated reads when I catch up in the thread.

Mhm, thank you, looking forward to your new vote.

Vote: reiynii
I don't see you accomplishing much here. Lemme see what you got for me <3
Jun 8, 2017 3:04 AM

Feb 2015
@Karote

wen, logic, mili
Jun 8, 2017 3:06 AM

Dec 2013
@Coelestin (post too much of a hassle to quote due to being long)
Active players referring to...? Active is quite subjective.
Also you'll be hard pressed if you're asking a read list from me. Don't expect something you never get, they're just not my thing. I usually only talk about a few people at a time, disregarding the rest for later.

"I’d like to see more actual analysis than the general statements here…"
Not sure i understand what you mean with this.
The 'general statements' are my opinion yeah? So then what's the problem?
Jun 8, 2017 3:09 AM

Dec 2013
SuzakuTsubasa said:
wen294 said:
I want Tubacabra to have more of a presence.

That's probably one of my biggest problem in mafia game, I only talk when I have something to say.
I may end up voting this day though, to me Mil was clearly anti-town in his posts. I think a townie acting anti-town is like a scum.

Hm we think alike on this matter then.

Tubacabra said:
grrr said:

Not every chinese knows kung fu.

What... I've been lied to all this time?
Some chinese don't just 'know' kung-fu, they ARE kung-fu.
Jun 8, 2017 3:10 AM

Jan 2014
Good day everyone
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 8, 2017 3:27 AM

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
@Coelestin (post too much of a hassle to quote due to being long)
Active players referring to...? Active is quite subjective.
Also you'll be hard pressed if you're asking a read list from me. Don't expect something you never get, they're just not my thing. I usually only talk about a few people at a time, disregarding the rest for later.

"I’d like to see more actual analysis than the general statements here…"
Not sure i understand what you mean with this.
The 'general statements' are my opinion yeah? So then what's the problem?

Yeh, it's quite subjective. How about the people you consider more active yourself?
-sighs- To be fair, I don't really care about read lists most of the time. I just want people to consider everyone, not just anything that seems easy, which is not exactly wrong, but not exactly right either, because there's people who just dismiss thoughts to go with the flow or just hide behind the easy ones. That's how town gets into a slump. For myself, it's helpful to get questioned to think about my own thought process. If there's nothing noticable for you, that's fine.

I don't have anyting against general statements, they're helpful to sort out the most important things. It was interesting to see you get onto the "have" and "get" thing, and I don't think there's much wrong with you going after Militus. It just kind of feels like you're dismissing other views and posts that way.
Jun 8, 2017 3:29 AM

Jan 2014
yurkin said:
Coelestin said:
@RE1031 @yurkin How long do you intend to stay on PTYamin?

What is your reason not to move it?
Jun 8, 2017 3:44 AM

Jul 2009
Coelestin said:
yurkin said:

What is your reason not to move it?

I dislike changing my vote unless i change my opinion. So i wont move it untill yamin shows up or i decide to vote someone else before that. >:
Jun 8, 2017 3:46 AM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:

Since you all asked about my Pentaflare vote. I began to notice right away when she made the comment about the jumper potential. Link The topic arose a lot of interest on the topic because that role is not used or as well known as it used to be. Regardless in less then a page of comments penta flips the conversations. Says that talking about mechanics is not worth it. However, they were the first person to bring it up and then just shrugged it off. This struck me as quite odd. Ling

After this moment, Penta is praised by several people for their thinking but the majority of the posts were light and fluffy about games people played, alignments, and this stuff about husbands.

Is that about the prying you were talking about?
Jun 8, 2017 3:49 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)

logic340 (2) - (AbuHumaid, PentaFlare)

ironace (4) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

AbuHumaid (1) - (reiynii)

Militus (2) - (logic340, ironace)

reiynii (1) - (Coelestin)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 8, 2017 3:56 AM

Jan 2014
@Karote
Reiynii
Militus

last one idk yet.
Jun 8, 2017 4:25 AM

Dec 2012
Captain list.

Militus - (Sleip, ironace, logic, Abu, yurk, Suzaku, Floofs, Coel) 8 votes
grr - (Sleip, ironace, reiynii, RE, wen) 5 votes
Wen - (Sleip, logic, RE, Abu, Floofs) 5 votes
Logic - (reiynii, Suzaku, Floofs) 3 votes
PTYamin - (RE, Abu, yurk) 3 votes
Penta - (logic, yurk) 2 votes
Shinichi - (ironace)
Abu - (reiynii)
ironace - (wen)
Floofs - (wen)
Denja - (Suzaku)
reiynii - (Coel)
Jun 8, 2017 4:38 AM

Jan 2014
Less than 9 hours beforeee public executiooon WOHOO!
Jun 8, 2017 4:39 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
Captain list.

Militus - (Sleip, ironace, logic, Abu, yurk, Suzaku, Floofs, Coel) 8 votes
grr - (Sleip, ironace, reiynii, RE, wen) 5 votes
Wen - (Sleip, logic, RE, Abu, Floofs) 5 votes
Logic - (reiynii, Suzaku, Floofs) 3 votes
PTYamin - (RE, Abu, yurk) 3 votes
Penta - (logic, yurk) 2 votes
Shinichi - (ironace)
Abu - (reiynii)
ironace - (wen)
Floofs - (wen)
Denja - (Suzaku)
reiynii - (Coel)

Where are all votes for Karote? o:
Jun 8, 2017 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Suzune-chan said:

I think logic was the one who got started with sledge, then penta gave his answer to logic's question. Because people didn't know what a jumper was it turned to mechanics. I really didn't get the feeling that penta wanted to talk about mechanics from the start though, but that the conversation just kinda went there and then he stopped it from going on for too long.
I asked RE a question and Penta intercepted it. Sure I brought it up but Penta decided to have mechanics on his own not because he was asked about it. Big difference in how you're portraying things. Also it's not something that I was spending a bunch of time on yet Penta says let's not spend too much time on this.
logic340Jun 8, 2017 5:45 AM

Jun 8, 2017 6:16 AM

Aug 2014
Everyone please read this carefully
Although it is great that people are providing reads and listing people for Karote, since that does show where everyone is in terms of mindset, we can't forget that we are lynching someone in 7 hours. That needs to be our focus right now.

Because this is an open set-up, there is a way we should be approach this part of the phase. There seems to be a few suspects that many different people are wary of. To decide the lynch, ad need to run each of these players up one at a time. Focus on them for a moment, force a claim, decide if their claim is believable, and let them defend themself. If they seem good after this, we move on to another suspect. The most suspicious person gets lynched.

This approach is very effective at sorting players and getting interaction that is very telling once there have been flips, but go do this, there needs to be focus from the town and an effort to get things done.

I would like to start with logic. I have reasons to suspect him, but others have also said they are feeling a little suspicious or wary of him. Let's run him up, force a claim, and get a my heart clearer read, one way or the other. We need other people to vote him though to get him as the leading train.

I don't want this to devolve into a last minute scramble. We have 7 hours, so if we start now we can make an educated lynch that is many times more likely to catch scum.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 8, 2017 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
@Pentaflare interesting idea but how does that work out exactly?
Sounds like it'll end up being a repeat of points that the player already replied to which then drags on for overly long and just ends up with annoyed people.
Jun 8, 2017 6:32 AM

Aug 2014
SuzakuTsubasa said:
PentaFlare said:

Actually, tbf, I finished making mafia stats for myself recently. I have a 33% win rate as mafia. I'm not as good at playing mafia as everyone thinks.

I'm a bit surprised. And we sometimes say you always roll scum but do you actually roll scum that often?

40% of my games. More often than I should on average.

(I screwed up the quoting on this, so if you have deleted quotes, that's why)
Jun 8, 2017 6:34 AM

Aug 2014
wen294 said:
@Pentaflare interesting idea but how does that work out exactly?
Sounds like it'll end up being a repeat of points that the player already replied to which then drags on for overly long and just ends up with annoyed people.

No. I have no idea how that would happen. This actually results in new content instead of long conversations that drag on.

Run people up, get claims, decide. This is not a new idea like you seem to be implying. This is how to play open setups.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.