Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 6:19 AM

Jan 2010
Karote said:
logic340 said:
@wen294 you better make mention of Karote no voting as well...ijs

Sorry, I'll vote now, don't read me as scum pls
Thankfully I don't have to wrestle with a read on you here as I have never been successful in the past. That post had more to do with wen being on people who unvoted as opposed to you not having replaced your vote.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 6:20 AM

Dec 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
@Karote as a Captain you have the duty to wake up Pyrounga from his long sleep o;

That's not in my job description smh
Jun 7, 2017 6:24 AM

Jan 2010
Doing my Rinto duties. I am suspicious of all of you (some more than others) because you haven't given me a reason not to be suspicious.
@PTYamin - Um...hi you didn't answer the question I asked you when you were last here. Did you not make it that far before you had to go?
@Floofs - I kind of like your entrance but why so much focus on the Perk-a-Cola? I mean cool to touch on the mechanics but you had a list of question related to it.
@SuzakuTsubas - What did you learn about me or Abu from your question to him?
@DenjaX - You have proclaimed Best Town but I need to see it. Who are we going to este kuchi kuchi when you return? Also you didn't answer my question about grrr's mass claim proposal?
@Rinto-kun - <_< come on man! You made an MVP play last game I don't want to put the burden of prophecy on you but I needs something to make an assessment off of.
@Militus

Jun 7, 2017 6:25 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Karote said:

What do you think of Shinichi now?
He reacted to votes and posted whole a lot.

Honestly, I feel very weird towards his responses. He just replied to a bunch of posts all in a line, which kind of indicates to me he's not doing a lot of thinking. But I'm too tired to think deeply about it right now (oops, i'm a hypocrite). It's unlikely my vote will stick, as there are plenty of people who have yet to even reach the minimum post count.
Isn't this pretty much what he does every game? Is this why you feel you have a hard time reading him?

Jun 7, 2017 6:29 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
The_Pyromaani said:
@Karote as a Captain you have the duty to wake up Pyrounga from his long sleep o;

It's a duty o; not a job.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 6:29 AM

Dec 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
Karote said:

It's a duty o; not a job.

Lmao, sadistic host
Jun 7, 2017 6:36 AM

Feb 2014
Karote said:
Vote: SuzakuTsubasa

Name me one scum and one town (not me)

Obviously naming you as town would be too easy.
For now he has only been catching up the thread, but I think Shinichi is acting as usual with his regular posts so I would say he's my best town read.
As for a scum, I'm far from being sure. Grr's mass claim idea still floats in my head as weird. Denja has only posted once and just fluff. These two are the ones I'm the most suspicious about.

logic340 said:

I was mostly trying to get info about you from players who might have played with you. Seems like it was quite unsuccessful though since they all say you're "hard to read."
So I guess you're acting as usual since no one raised any suspicion, so back to neutral.
By the way you didn't answer my question about your experience in mafia, or I just missed it?

wen294 said:
PentaFlare said:

Sousaphone
Tempting but it's a bit long. I'd rather stick with Tuba then, but it isn't as recognizable as a name :

Jun 7, 2017 6:37 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
Doing my Rinto duties. I am suspicious of all of you (some more than others) because you haven't given me a reason not to be suspicious.
@PTYamin - Um...hi you didn't answer the question I asked you when you were last here. Did you not make it that far before you had to go?
@Floofs - I kind of like your entrance but why so much focus on the Perk-a-Cola? I mean cool to touch on the mechanics but you had a list of question related to it.
@DenjaX - You have proclaimed Best Town but I need to see it. Who are we going to este kuchi kuchi when you return? Also you didn't answer my question about grrr's mass claim proposal?
@Rinto-kun - <_< come on man! You made an MVP play last game I don't want to put the burden of prophecy on you but I needs something to make an assessment off of.
@Militus

i had not given you such reasons as well but im not in the list, weird :'<
Jun 7, 2017 6:39 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Coelestin said:

Poor Denja -patpat-. Fite me >.<

Fite me irl bro, i'll rek u so hard u'll die to death.
Coelestin is a woman bruh.

wen294 said:
Coelestin said:
@ironace if I'd vote for Grrr or Shin and invite you to vote for them as well, would you follow me?

Would you want him, or anyone else for that matter, to follow you?
I actually like this line of play by Coelestin. She used it to help sort me in Stray Dogs. There she asked me to join her on the LucianRoy train. I like it for all the reasons she stated in #320. That and this is a team game it would probably go much smoother for us if we could ever figure out how to work together.

Jun 7, 2017 6:43 AM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

Fite me irl bro, i'll rek u so hard u'll die to death.

My bet's on Magical Choco Girl Chichi. She would totally beat up wen in a fight.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 7, 2017 6:44 AM

Jan 2010
SuzakuTsubasa said:
logic340 said:

I was mostly trying to get info about you from players who might have played with you. Seems like it was quite unsuccessful though since they all say you're "hard to read."
So I guess you're acting as usual since no one raised any suspicion, so back to neutral.
By the way you didn't answer my question about your experience in mafia, or I just missed it?
Ah...I see, yeah they aren't helping me get reads of their reads on me eitehr. Normal for me is high post count, talk to everyone, touch on most important subjects, the tells come in with my demeanor and approach.
No you didn't miss it I was in fact the one who missed your question. My experience is....well I started playing at Halloween, I had never heard about mafia before joining and have been learning on the fly ever since, and have played pretty much non stop since then. I have played 18 games (this one makes 19). Here is a link to my Mafia Blog I hope you find the information there helpful.

Jun 7, 2017 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:
@Militus

i had not given you such reasons as well but im not in the list, weird :'<
This is a list of inactives. You are currently active so you have been moved off the list as I actually have something to form a read on you with.

Jun 7, 2017 6:50 AM

Jan 2014
Jun 7, 2017 6:58 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
We can make it a quick skirmish. It's not a strong read but somethin I picked up on because while I like his attack it's just the fact he gives a new player no real chance. He hasn't explained his feeling in a way that will help new player understand and if ironace is new scum it'll probably be pretty easy to tell in time.

logic340 said:
ironace (2) - (Sleipnirr, wen294)
These votes have absolutely no substance behind them. They need better reasoning or they need to move.
?????
So you basically think i'm right but because it's a new player my post suddenly has no substance, did i get that right?
I really don't get where you're coming from here man...
Jun 7, 2017 7:03 AM

Jan 2015
okay just woke up starting to backread now
Jun 7, 2017 7:07 AM

Dec 2013
SuzakuTsubasa said:

wen294 said:
Tempting but it's a bit long. I'd rather stick with Tuba then, but it isn't as recognizable as a name :

Okey i'll compromise on Tubacabra.

PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

My bet's on Magical Choco Girl Chichi. She would totally beat up wen in a fight.

Oh noes Magical Choco Girl Chichi changed her name to Coelestin?!?
Crap i picked a fight with the wrong person D:

MAYDAY, ABORD MISSION!
Jun 7, 2017 7:13 AM

Jan 2015
grrr said:
IMPORTANT!!!! How is everyone feeling about mass claiming? I think this is a mass claiming game and we can do it and win. Lets vote for mass claiming?

Mass claiming +1.

If we disagree to mass claiming then we should claim carefully because of the drones guy.

As always I am against mass claiming. We already have a town mayor whats the use of claiming in this game anyway. Also do you really want to get a scum win where everyone claims a role and the left are mafia. If you like it that way why do you play mafia in the first place. Even if there should be a massclaim it should be towards the end of the game not from the get go.
KasaiJun 7, 2017 7:18 AM
Jun 7, 2017 7:14 AM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Ah...I see, yeah they aren't helping me get reads of their reads on me eitehr. Normal for me is high post count, talk to everyone, touch on most important subjects, the tells come in with my demeanor and approach.
No you didn't miss it I was in fact the one who missed your question. My experience is....well I started playing at Halloween, I had never heard about mafia before joining and have been learning on the fly ever since, and have played pretty much non stop since then. I have played 18 games (this one makes 19). Here is a link to my Mafia Blog I hope you find the information there helpful.

I see, then nothing unusual here yet. But I see you have a good win ratio as mafia that makes me understand Wen and Abu's answers a bit better.
Thanks for that, it's quite a list.
I don't think I've played that many games, by the way, I'm more of a casual mafia player.

wen294 said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Okey i'll compromise on Tubacabra.

Wouldn't "Tuba-kun" be shorter though?
Jun 7, 2017 7:17 AM

Jan 2015
ironace said:
@Coelestin being a lurker has its advantages you know, immediately voting somebody can be seen as an act of desperation, as it seems to be the case here with Shinichi-Kun, where most of the people are vary of him.

@logic340
yes im just going to be observing for a while, i need to get a good grasp of the people im playing with.
Anyway you all are quite vary of Shinichi-Kun. Is he THAT good?

Nope its not about voting immediately we just dont like how he plays as if he is town scum tries to lynch him and if he is scum he can act as the towniest townie so town tends to lynch to not risk it.
Jun 7, 2017 7:20 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
We can make it a quick skirmish. It's not a strong read but somethin I picked up on because while I like his attack it's just the fact he gives a new player no real chance. He hasn't explained his feeling in a way that will help new player understand and if ironace is new scum it'll probably be pretty easy to tell in time.

logic340 said:
These votes have absolutely no substance behind them. They need better reasoning or they need to move.
?????
So you basically think i'm right but because it's a new player my post suddenly has no substance, did i get that right?
I really don't get where you're coming from here man...
While in general I like your style I think a little context is needed as this attck on a veteran player like myself would actually have did something. But since you do it to someone who has no basis for what you think they did wrong in saying "yuck" without explain what was yuck about it. This is scummy to me as it look as if you just want an easy place to vote. This does not feel like your townie push on Abu in EEM mafia.

Edit: I hope this explains it well enough you are going for the low hanging fruit. I am not seeing the town effort or motivation in your play as yet just you looking for a safe place to look town. I have explained why I don't like it because it reminds me of scum Crossbell looking for easy town credit. Get out there and do some real hunting your vote on ironace is YUCK!!! I want to vomit just looking at it.

Jun 7, 2017 7:20 AM

Jan 2015
ironace said:
logic340 said:
I'm not rushing you to vote but I would like your thoughts on some of the players thus far? I know you're still trying to grasp what's going in but even on a gut level is there anyone you feel looks suspicious or townie (though I understand you're not sure what that looks like)?

so far im suspecious of penta and grr

Why? You shouldnt just say you are suspicous you also have to give reasons and try to convince town that they are the ones that should be lynched by showing us how you see them as scum and try to convince us.
Jun 7, 2017 7:24 AM

Sep 2014
AbuHumaid said:
vote: logic
knowing how you play, i can't help but distrust you
Why not? I think logic is quite trustworthy!
Change vote: Abu why do you need someone to pressure you into conversation when you could be involved in one anyway? A very secretive attitude eh!
Jun 7, 2017 7:24 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:

MAYDAY, ABORD MISSION!
Hahahahaha....I did the same thing not realizing it was her.

Jun 7, 2017 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

It's Halloween. It's literally Halloween.

Hmm, but I'd like to go with this one
vote: Shinichi-kun
I have trouble reading you but I think I know how now.

I feel like i'm an open book tho, so i dont see why people have a hard timing reading me.

And I feel like I am an open book too but people still lynch me on day 1 hmm I wonder why?
Jun 7, 2017 7:27 AM

Jan 2010
SuzakuTsubasa said:
logic340 said:

I see, then nothing unusual here yet. But I see you have a good win ratio as mafia that makes me understand Wen and Abu's answers a bit better.
Thanks for that, it's quite a list.
I don't think I've played that many games, by the way, I'm more of a casual mafia player.
I have been quite addicted to mafia games since being introduced to them. I even accidentally ended up in 4 games at once (that was a beast). Well mafia have a great win ratio right now as town has only won something like 3 or 4 games in 2017. As you can see my town ratio is low and I eat a lot of night kills. I do believe that people should be wary of that logic guy he is tricky. His effort is unrivaled so there's no reading him off that. Got to just see where you think his intentions and motivation lies.

Jun 7, 2017 7:28 AM

Sep 2014
The vote counts in page six are bugging me > < Floofs voted for Abu in #277 but I'm not sure if anyone fixed them or not!
Jun 7, 2017 7:32 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Karote said:

What do you think of Shinichi now?
He reacted to votes and posted whole a lot.

Honestly, I feel very weird towards his responses. He just replied to a bunch of posts all in a line, which kind of indicates to me he's not doing a lot of thinking. But I'm too tired to think deeply about it right now (oops, i'm a hypocrite). It's unlikely my vote will stick, as there are plenty of people who have yet to even reach the minimum post count.

Huh? Lol i was replying while catching up, would u rather me go from finish to start instead?

Jun 7, 2017 7:34 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I feel like i'm an open book tho, so i dont see why people have a hard timing reading me.

And I feel like I am an open book too but people still lynch me on day 1 hmm I wonder why?
We are all open books we all just lack the comprehension skills needed to understand what it is we are reading.

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:
vote : Ironace

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Anyway going to sleep good night everyone.
this is his first game I've been trying to get him to play for a while now. I like your questions I guess, not so much the vote as I have a gut level town read on ironace right now but let's see where you go with this.

Oh well votes are supposed to create negative feelings. Normally for the the one at the end of the stick but this time it was your friend so I can understand you answering instead of him. Can you let him answer the question next time though? Who knows he might have something intresting to say.

Dec 2013
Karote said:
RE1031 said:

If you played with him before, don't you think he does that every game?

That depends if i have to play the catch up game often or is im already online when the activity rises allowing to me to comment right then and there,

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Karote said:

If you played with him before, don't you think he does that every game?

I can't really remember, but there are a couple posts he made that bother me that I'll quote tomorrow since I really should be asleep now.... It just seems so odd because one page is completely filled with his replies.

Did you quote them yet re?

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Huh? Lol i was replying while catching up, would u rather me go from finish to start instead?
No but you could read everything have an understanding of what is going on then post. I bet your posts take on a whole new meaning then as you wont ask questions that have already been answered and will form different conclusions given you made posts with all the information.

edit: I generally read everything first then go back and respond to the posts that stand out once I have all the information.

Jun 7, 2017 7:36 AM

Jul 2009
reiynii said:
AbuHumaid said:
Change vote: Abu why do you need someone to pressure you into conversation when you could be involved in one anyway? A very secretive attitude eh!

Logic pocketed the whole town in EEM lol get where abu's is comming from since there they were scumbuddies. And in general, logics one to be cautious of, though he reminds me of the usual town logic...a bit. >: but im so often wrong...
Jun 7, 2017 7:37 AM

Jan 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
With the perk system I feel we need to as close to majority lynch as we can. The more townies in the lynch train the better our chances of gaining perks for town.

If anything doesnt it gunrantee scum will be on major trains, so it techhincally benefits us to have a smaller lynch train even if we risk giving mafia a perk.

Atleast thats my opinion.

I agree to this to some extent but mafia can use those small train ideas to protect their own if one of the train is a mafia member all the others gonna be on another train to save him and secure a perk at the same time. If we are gonna be doing this we have to be carefull. Like at the end of the day the train with the most votes should be like 7 or 8 at most. This way even if there are 3 scums on the train they have less than 40% chance of getting the perk.
Jun 7, 2017 7:40 AM

Jan 2014
mybad reiy i add that and thanks for notifying
Jun 7, 2017 7:40 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

MAYDAY, ABORD MISSION!
Hahahahaha....I did the same thing not realizing it was her.

Is coele so dangerous XD haven't heard of that before.
Jun 7, 2017 7:42 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (3) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, grrr)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Sleipnirr, wen294)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, Militus, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
Jun 7, 2017 7:43 AM

Jan 2015
ironace said:

Sleipnirr said:

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Bro.....how could you vote for a newbie like me??!!Im INNOCENT little child!!!!!!!

That doesnt have anything to do witht the game we are playing though. Just because you are newb doesnt mean you get a free pass. Try to prove that you are town by actions rather than words. I already told what you could do and how you could do it. So get going.
Jun 7, 2017 7:44 AM

Jan 2015
Karote said:
Sleipnirr said:

Seems like a lazy vote, lol. Ironace said before in the thread that he's new.

Thats a rvs vote that was made just by looking at the names mind you.
Jun 7, 2017 7:47 AM

Jan 2015
ironace said:
i have roughly went through the posts, but first, just what the hell is this train thing you guys keep on talking about?

And from the people i suspect, most of these are partially because of my gut feeling and partially because of what i got from their attitude

-coelestin seems to be neutral
-grr seems to be scum
-im going to give pentaflare the benefit of the doubt and declare that hes a townie
-shinichi-kun is quite disturbing. He can be either be a townie or the mafia, but its kinda confirmed that hes NOT the neutral.
My reason being that he is trying to get people over the sledge role. If the sledge role is indeed very useful like i think it is, then him trying to disperse the attention over it may be the case if hes with the mafia. But if he isnt then hes trying to just say that the roles dont affect the game as much when they apparently do....so we shouldnt focus on them as much.Which is not a bad strategy but it seems to be foolhardy as the roles will keep on becoming a pain as the days pass....not sure if you guys got what i said or not lol

Im going to wait for some more people to talk like abuhumaid and millitus i have a feeling they have something to add over here.

Okay this is a good post now explain why grr is scum

Secondly why did you think shinichi cant be a neutral as you said what he did might be a distraction post meant to town focus on the role rather than him. So it was like a post to save his skin which tpr in otherwords neutral party does alot.

Jan 2015
Coelestin said:
Sleipnirr said:

Bruh.

Wuuuuut!

Jan 2015
Coelestin said:
Sleipnirr said:

Bruh.

Wuuuuut!
Jun 7, 2017 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
reiynii said:
AbuHumaid said:
it seems like you haven't played with logic enough
I never said nor implied I need someone to pressure me to start convos, how did you assume that?
Jun 7, 2017 7:49 AM

Jan 2015
Coelestin said:
@ironace if I'd vote for Grrr or Shin and invite you to vote for them as well, would you follow me?

Why are you asking for a sheep vote all of a sudden?
Jun 7, 2017 7:51 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
My experience is....well I started playing at Halloween, I had never heard about mafia before joining and have been learning on the fly ever since, and have played pretty much non stop since then. I have played 18 games (this one makes 19). Here is a link to my Mafia Blog I hope you find the information there helpful.
Wow, which Halloween? If it's last year then that makes me an older player than you are, but far less experienced xD
Jun 7, 2017 7:56 AM

Jan 2010
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:
this is his first game I've been trying to get him to play for a while now. I like your questions I guess, not so much the vote as I have a gut level town read on ironace right now but let's see where you go with this.

Oh well votes are supposed to create negative feelings. Normally for the the one at the end of the stick but this time it was your friend so I can understand you answering instead of him. Can you let him answer the question next time though? Who knows he might have something intresting to say.
I wouldn't have minded letting him answer it but I do think it's important that people understand the experience level of the people they are questioning. It's like the way I feel about wen's push on him it's easy to push the way he is because it's a newer player who doesn't know how to respond to it. Since wen didn't think of that it makes me feel he could potentially be scum looking for an easy push. Your vote raised an eyebrow because of similar reasons but you seem like you want to understand the player where wen is telling him what to do, telling him doesn't like what he's doing but isn't telling him why or explain why it's yuck.

Jun 7, 2017 7:59 AM

Sep 2014
AbuHumaid said:
it seems like you haven't played with logic enough
I never said nor implied I need someone to pressure me to start convos, how did you assume that?
It's a floating rumor, that the best way to get you more involved is to ask you questions which means you generally prefer to hang out under the radar in a low key play style!
Jun 7, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
@wen294 I feel like your going for low hanging fruit here and it's quite different from how Sleipnirr is going about it. I like that Sleipnirr wants to know ace's experience level. The problem I have is you seem to hold this first time player to the same level as other players and that's just not a fair way to duo things. I don't mind you saying yuck to players and especially not the veteran ones who understand why you may or may not be saying it but to say to new player and not explain why you're saying it just seems wrong to me. How's he supposed to know that what he did is wrong and you arise when you don't explain why so I was kind of waiting to really speak on this but since Ace is playing very similar to the way that I played in my second game I was just going to let him do his thing and watch how people approach him. Now here's where what you're doing stands out to me, Crossbell, who was scum, did pretty much the exact same thing to me. Why, because it was an easy place to look townie. So being that you want to come at ironace the way you are it makes me think you're scum looking for an easy way to look town. So you moved from not enough information to a scum lean based on your entrance adobe.
Vote: wen294
With conviction
You asked me to vote. You have given me more than enough reason to vote for you.

Thats actually quiet a good case.
Jun 7, 2017 8:01 AM

Jul 2009
Sleipnirr said:
Coelestin said:

Why are you asking for a sheep vote all of a sudden?

Coz ironace had not voted but was suspicious about grrr and partially shinichi. Plus the game set-up with the perks will drive the game into a massive sheeping sooner or later. ;3
But wanna hear what coele have to say if its anything different.
Jun 7, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2015
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:

I wouldn't have minded letting him answer it but I do think it's important that people understand the experience level of the people they are questioning. It's like the way I feel about wen's push on him it's easy to push the way he is because it's a newer player who doesn't know how to respond to it. Since wen didn't think of that it makes me feel he could potentially be scum looking for an easy push. Your vote raised an eyebrow because of similar reasons but you seem like you want to understand the player where wen is telling him what to do, telling him doesn't like what he's doing but isn't telling him why or explain why it's yuck.

Thats the reason I asked him in the first place. If you read my posts to him I always told him what he could do or how he should act. Still my vote is gonna stay there till I find a better target and thats hard considering we still have like a day and a half left which means trying to get a read on everyone as much as possible.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.