Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 6, 2017 3:36 PM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Floofs fresh of the halls of your first scum game I hope to see you more engaged here. How do you propose we get Abu more engaged this game? ]
I am very curious as to what the relationship between Abu and Floofs is! A-Are they married??
Jun 6, 2017 3:40 PM

Feb 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
@grrr and btw you just tagged some random dude so gongratz

It is his own fault for trying to impersonate you.
Jun 6, 2017 3:40 PM

Sep 2014
Coelestin said:
@reiynii What do you think about logic?
Oh my apologies, I just saw this!
Logic is my 6th husband and I think he is a very good player! I enjoy reading his posts, and based on them I decide whether I should support him or not. I have only played with him once I believe, but he left the knight in shining armor impression on me, I just end up town reading him blindlessly. Lynching him or seeing him get lynched should be an experience ^^
Jun 6, 2017 3:41 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:
@logic340
yes im just going to be observing for a while, i need to get a good grasp of the people im playing with.
Anyway you all are quite vary of Shinichi-Kun. Is he THAT good?
well talking to people and asking questions is a good way to get a grasp of things them. Also you need to share your thoughts so that we can get a grasp of you and your intentions. Lurking doesn't really serve to benefit you out town. As town is wary of taking players they cannot red into late game situations. Shinichi's train is certainly a good place to start digging there are currently 4 people voting there 1 confirmed town. Do you think mafia could be hiding in there and if so who's vote do you driving looks most suspicious and why?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 6, 2017 3:42 PM

Dec 2013
@grrr
Im new here so you havent seen me.....
You dont like me ? ok....</3
I like you though grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@logic340
im in no rush as of yet. Ill probably wait for a little while more before voting
Jun 6, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
it's grrr'a recruitment method for mafia society XD

Jun 6, 2017 3:46 PM

Jan 2010
ironace said:

@logic340
im in no rush as of yet. Ill probably wait for a little while more before voting
I'm not rushing you to vote but I would like your thoughts on some of the players thus far? I know you're still trying to grasp what's going in but even on a gut level is there anyone you feel looks suspicious or townie (though I understand you're not sure what that looks like)?

Jun 6, 2017 3:47 PM

Dec 2013
@logic340
so far i cannot say much as each of the people who have voted for him have history with him.
You are right that being a lurker can be bad but that is when i lur for too long, i dont plan to do so though.The reason im so reserved right now is that im still trying to understand how everything works around here.
Jun 6, 2017 3:48 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:

@logic340
I'm not rushing you to vote but I would like your thoughts on some of the players thus far? I know you're still trying to grasp what's going in but even on a gut level is there anyone you feel looks suspicious or townie (though I understand you're not sure what that looks like)?

so far im suspecious of penta and grr
Jun 6, 2017 3:54 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
*Takes a deep breath*

Coelestin said:
Vote: RE1031

Too many numbers in that name >.>

You know, you used to be chi1? And since you get rid of the number you act so high and mighty now?

Sure I do, don't you too?

ironace said:
@Coelestin being a lurker has its advantages you know, immediately voting somebody can be seen as an act of desperation, as it seems to be the case here with Shinichi-Kun, where most of the people are vary of him.

You're really tempting me to answer ironically, welp. Looking forward to your next steps in the future.

reiynii said:
Coelestin said:
@reiynii What do you think about logic?
Oh my apologies, I just saw this!
Logic is my 6th husband and I think he is a very good player! I enjoy reading his posts, and based on them I decide whether I should support him or not. I have only played with him once I believe, but he left the knight in shining armor impression on me, I just end up town reading him blindlessly. Lynching him or seeing him get lynched should be an experience ^^

Oh, so you're voting for him because you're wary of him? I see.
Jun 6, 2017 4:01 PM

Dec 2013
@coelestin
whats ironic about that though? Enlighten this newbie please.
Jun 6, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2009
Sorry, just getting home from work catchup coming~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 6, 2017 4:10 PM

Jun 2009
ironace said:
now now, its not fun to vote as soon as possible.Have some fun!
But...what if it is fun to vote?

logic340 said:
@RE1031 I would like to talk about the elephant in the room (as I would call it) Sledge (?). What are your thoughts on this role? Why do you think he was left as a question mark?
Pyro is known for creating roles that are unique and fit the flavour. I have co-hosted for Pyro before so at least, given my track record with him. It is something he invented.

PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
@RE1031 I would like to talk about the elephant in the room (as I would call it) Sledge (?). What are your thoughts on this role? Why do you think he was left as a question mark?

Could be a Jumper. That's what I'm most worried about.
Honestly had not considered it until you mentioned it.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 6, 2017 4:12 PM

Jan 2010
@grrr why is it you dislike my boy ironace? Is it similar to your dislike of Crossbell or does it have to do with something he's done?

Jun 6, 2017 4:12 PM

Feb 2014
Just for this game I think it is okay if the miller stays hidden. I doubt he will ever be counter claimed. If he claims early SK is very likely to target him early (at least I would target him day 1-3 if i was SK, because mafia has no reasons to go for the miller.)
Jun 6, 2017 4:13 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
@grrr why is it you dislike my boy ironace? Is it similar to your dislike of Crossbell or does it have to do with something he's done?

He doesn't want to vote.

Crossbell and you are different thing >.> .
Jun 6, 2017 4:15 PM

Feb 2014
@Suzune you were lucky since I got killed early last game, but this game I will surely catch you!
Jun 6, 2017 4:17 PM

Sep 2016
ironace said:

Anyway you all are quite vary of Shinichi-Kun. Is he THAT good?

Just want to clarify, I've never played with Shinichi as scum. But in the past, I have had trouble reading him, so the more I see of him, the better.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 6, 2017 4:19 PM

Jun 2009
reiynii said:
grrr said:
IMPORTANT!!!! How is everyone feeling about mass claiming? I think this is a mass claiming game and we can do it and win. Lets vote for mass claiming?

Mass claiming +1.

If we disagree to mass claiming then we should claim carefully because of the drones guy.
What's the point of mass claiming though? The Red Faction could just target us by the strongest alongside the other third party roles and win. I apologize by I am against it!
I have to agree with this. Given the way the numbers seem to be split or the game, I feel like the town will lose more then it reaps with that move. Just my opinion on the matter.
The_Pyromaani said:
Grrr tags random strangers all the time. Happens.
logic340 said:

@Suzune-chan I hope we're hunting scum together this game. Your thoughts in Penta and Coelestin thus far?
Well you know me, I am going to through a bunch of stuff at the wall then decide to clean it up later when I hate the ideas I originally had. So it will be a ride if you want to hunt with me. But, hey, I'm fine with it. I like to have people to bounce ideas off of.

To answer your questions. Penta is striking me as strangely prying at this game of the game. and Coelestin is asking the right kinds of questions. I guess, that is the difference between them penta is sending up flags and Coel is not, despite them playing in a similar flavour right now.

Jun 6, 2017 4:19 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
logic340 said:

He doesn't want to vote.

does not voting during RVS make him scum?

I was asking about your dislike of ironace and Crossbell not sure how I got into this?

Jun 6, 2017 4:26 PM

Jun 2009
reiynii said:
grrr said:
@Rainy Mafia have no way to claim without getting counter claimed. Having them knowing town roles is bad, but forcing mafia to claim is even worse for them as they all will get counter claimed.
What if they claim lone wolves??
We lynch third? What does Lucian always say, always lynch confirmed threats?
ironace said:
@grrr
Im new here so you havent seen me.....
You dont like me ? ok....</3
I like you though grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

@logic340
I guess, you do not help me read you though by doing this. I would rather you share all your thoughts get them all on the table so that I can go through them and decide who you are and what your alignment is. I don't believe that people can fake it entirely so I want to see how you are thinking.

grrr said:
Just for this game I think it is okay if the miller stays hidden. I doubt he will ever be counter claimed. If he claims early SK is very likely to target him early (at least I would target him day 1-3 if i was SK, because mafia has no reasons to go for the miller.)
Would depend on how useful they are to the town. I can tell you that I once swept a miller in a pyro game and that was the worst ability I could have fake claimed because it was late into the game and the person who was the miller never outted it so it was like having a target on me.
grrr said:
@Suzune you were lucky since I got killed early last game, but this game I will surely catch you!
I like our new forming rivalry. You're on Grrr! Unless, I catch you first~

Vote: Pentaflare
I was going to be silly and vote grrrr just to form our rivalry. But honestly, I should go with who I have scum pings from.

Jun 6, 2017 4:33 PM

Jun 2009
Wow...and then I killed the game

Jun 6, 2017 4:39 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Wow...and then I killed the game

Suzie is hereee! TAKE COVEER!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 6, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2014
Wait, which role is the Miller role again?
Jun 6, 2017 4:40 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
grrr said:

He doesn't want to vote.

does not voting during RVS make him scum?

I was asking about your dislike of ironace and Crossbell not sure how I got into this?

I never said i dont want to vote, i meant i will not vote right away.
And who is this crossbell i hear of?

@suzune-chan
the fact is that right now, (infact possibly fo the entire D1) my thought will probably be in disarray due to RL situation. However as ive said before, the 2 people who give the scum vibes are pentaflare and grrr, im leaning more towards grrr as he was midly aggressive in the earlier posts which he may be doing to be seen as a red(not really an advantage for a green member to be aggressive right?) But i havent seen enough pentaflare to be sure. And i dont have enough experience as of yet.
Jun 6, 2017 4:42 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:

@Suzune-chan I hope we're hunting scum together this game. Your thoughts in Penta and Coelestin thus far?
Well you know me, I am going to through a bunch of stuff at the wall then decide to clean it up later when I hate the ideas I originally had. So it will be a ride if you want to hunt with me. But, hey, I'm fine with it. I like to have people to bounce ideas off of.

To answer your questions. Penta is striking me as strangely prying at this game of the game. and Coelestin is asking the right kinds of questions. I guess, that is the difference between them penta is sending up flags and Coel is not, despite them playing in a similar flavour right now.
I'll gladly brew your sounding board.

What is it in particular that strikes you as "prying"? I think I see a little something but I want to see if your picking up on something I'm not?

With Penta and Coelestin I think I'll take a similar approach as I did in Strau Dogs which read to take some time forming a read on them.

Jun 6, 2017 4:43 PM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
Shady Guy

Jun 6, 2017 4:47 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
reiynii said:
Shady Guy

this role seems to be extremely disadvantageous but at the same time i cant help but feel this role can be useful in some circumstances.
not sure what those circumstances are though
Jun 6, 2017 5:07 PM

Apr 2014
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

What's a Jumper?
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Jun 6, 2017 5:11 PM

Feb 2014
@ironace I hate it when people bold things that don't deserve bolding : D
Jun 6, 2017 5:15 PM

Jun 2009
PTYamin said:
PentaFlare said:

What's a Jumper?
It is when the mafia can take a free strike at a townie because someone roleclaimed. It is an anti-roleclaiming feature.

Jun 6, 2017 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
Oh shit it started, i got things to do I'll catch up once i finish
Jun 6, 2017 5:17 PM

Apr 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

What do you think about RE placing the second vote on Shinichi's train. It can't have the same motivation that mine or Karote's has, so do you think it is genuine?

What was your motivation?
edit: And what did you think mine was?
You ask the right questions.
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Jun 6, 2017 5:42 PM

Sep 2016
PTYamin said:
RE1031 said:

What was your motivation?
edit: And what did you think mine was?
You ask the right questions.

Meh I have no idea where to begin.

Would like to see what Suzune means by Penta is prying.
grrr is strangely more serious this game than usual, scum or town.
As for mass claiming, I'm not against it. It would certainly narrow down the pool of suspects. I don't entirely see the negative consequences - some say it makes easier to take down powerful roles, but if it comes at the price of a successful scum lynch as early as day 1, it seems worth it to me. Personally, I prefer scum-hunting through behavior analysis and night actions, but whatever works.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 6, 2017 6:07 PM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
Floofs fresh of the halls of your first scum game I hope to see you more engaged here. How do you propose we get Abu more engaged this game? ]
I am very curious as to what the relationship between Abu and Floofs is! A-Are they married??
I can see how you world get that but I don't think that is the case here. Floofs has played two haves Abu lurker heavy in both so he knows what in talking about.

Jun 6, 2017 6:19 PM

Dec 2013
man lol so much to read

Jun 6, 2017 6:20 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Penta climbs up to the top of a large boulder and sits down, surveying the field below. The captain had finished rallying the troops, but he preferred to work alone. He was specially trained to handle tough decisions, even in life or death situations like these. As such, he would make all his own decisions.

"Betrayal, eh?" He surveys the rest of the group below. A few of the soldiers there were trying to deceive the others, and there was only one way to know who. Penta pulled out an antique looking glass. He will watch each soldier carefully, learning every little secret they hid.

After a brief look at each soldier, he honed in on one in specific, determining that this specific soldier was the best place to start his investigation.

Vote: Shinichi-Kun

I cant even argue against this vote after reading that lol

ironace said:
now now, its not fun to vote as soon as possible.Have some fun!

voting is fun tho and its also rvs so not like the votes necessarily mean any harm.

Jun 6, 2017 6:20 PM

Nov 2008
The_Pyromaani said:
Also as little sidenote if i tell you guys that in prologue taxi driver was Niko Bellic. Does that ring any bell for anyone?
Niko! My cousin! Let's play bowling!

Best town is here.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 6, 2017 6:21 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:
Penta climbs up to the top of a large boulder and sits down, surveying the field below. The captain had finished rallying the troops, but he preferred to work alone. He was specially trained to handle tough decisions, even in life or death situations like these. As such, he would make all his own decisions.

"Betrayal, eh?" He surveys the rest of the group below. A few of the soldiers there were trying to deceive the others, and there was only one way to know who. Penta pulled out an antique looking glass. He will watch each soldier carefully, learning every little secret they hid.

After a brief look at each soldier, he honed in on one in specific, determining that this specific soldier was the best place to start his investigation.

Vote: Shinichi-Kun
Nice I was thinking of starting there as well but sorting you out is better for me since you're here and can talk.

How do you feel about the no lynch option this game? Personally you know I am a fan of no lynch D1 recently but in this setup I think we need to lynch to ensure those perks get out.

I feel like no lynch shouldnt be an option since this is an open setup it seems, so if people claim u just move to the next target till a counter claim happens. Though i don't condone mass claiming or random claiming of the sort.

Jun 6, 2017 6:22 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:
muhuahahahahahah
theres a very specific reason why ive decided to not vote currently
will you be sharing this reason with us now or later on?

If its not needed this early i rather he not share it.

Jun 6, 2017 6:24 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:
Vote: RE1031

Too many numbers in that name >.>

It's Halloween. It's literally Halloween.

Hmm, but I'd like to go with this one
vote: Shinichi-kun
I have trouble reading you but I think I know how now.

I feel like i'm an open book tho, so i dont see why people have a hard timing reading me.

Jun 6, 2017 6:26 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

It's Halloween. It's literally Halloween.

Hmm, but I'd like to go with this one
vote: Shinichi-kun
I have trouble reading you but I think I know how now.
so much love for Shinichi early I feel like I should have vote there too we'd have a nice 3-vote train going early.
Karote said:
logic340 said:
so much love for Shinichi early I feel like I should have vote there too we'd have a nice 3-vote train going early.

Vote: Shinichi-kun

There you go.

Ahh the nostalga lol

Jun 6, 2017 6:27 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

Who knows but i feel like there is no need to be role fishing for the information thats left out when we have so much information already available to us.

Jun 6, 2017 6:30 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
ironace said:
@logic340
its quite a simple reason, you know me better than most people so think about it.....
My best guess would be to see the response and gauge reactions from it. While I do know you personally better than others here I will still have to feel you out as we go. If you're the mafia you could potentially use what I know about you to your advantage. That being said what do you think of all the Votes currently on Shinichi?

You know ironace?

Jun 6, 2017 6:31 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

a hidden jumper just seems way over the top lol. Even if i had a closed setup game i would reveal stuff like revival an the possiblity of a jumper.

Jun 6, 2017 6:32 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
What is this jumper? This is the first time I have heard of this before.

Each night it can pick a player. If it guesses that player's role correctly, they die. It is a mafia counter to massclaiming in open setups.

Oh i was thinkinf of a different version, this jumper is def possible.

Jun 6, 2017 6:35 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Alright so I feel like enough people have given their thoughts on Sledge. My thoughts are that he is potentially and Executioner. This is an open set up and I don't see anything in the way of mechanics to stop us from mass claiming. So lets say we decided to go that route what is stopping us? I think Sledge is the answer to that problem.

That doesnt seem to harmful lol, the jumper sounds scarier, Like i said tho this speculation is silly we have so much information why do we care so much about the small amount of hidden info?

Jun 6, 2017 6:37 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Who knows but i feel like there is no need to be role fishing for the information thats left out when we have so much information already available to us.
role fishing....such a dirty phrase. So do you really think that's what I'm doing? And over a mafia role at that? I see your ok with mass claim did it ever occur to you Sledge (?) could be an executioner?

Jun 6, 2017 6:37 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:
Shin's getting bullied again, sad that that's actually the easiest way to figure out his alignment.

Yup! For old times sake, I'm reverting to the always run Shinichi up on D1 approach.
Coelestin said:

What do you want to talk about instead?~

What do you think about RE placing the second vote on Shinichi's train. It can't have the same motivation that mine or Karote's has, so do you think it is genuine?

Also, I'm kind of scared by logic saying we have a history. What did I do? Steal his best horse? Trespass on his land? Date his cousin? This is some real wild west stuff goin' down here and I'm not a very quick draw.

Tbf its a very clever idea lol, i tend to response more when i know people want me to say stuff. Dating his cousin sounds totally viable.

Jun 6, 2017 6:39 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
Alright so I feel like enough people have given their thoughts on Sledge. My thoughts are that he is potentially and Executioner. This is an open set up and I don't see anything in the way of mechanics to stop us from mass claiming. So lets say we decided to go that route what is stopping us? I think Sledge is the answer to that problem.

That doesnt seem to harmful lol, the jumper sounds scarier, Like i said tho this speculation is silly we have so much information why do we care so much about the small amount of hidden info?
because it could be bad for claiming, not all that focused in it but would like is to be aware of the possibility and my question lead to me learning about this "jumper" rule. Definitely worth discussing imo.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.