Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 6, 2017 2:19 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

I'd just guess it's the usual reason for starting a D1 train, time can only tell if it's genuine. It's always a bit off putting for sure because Shin is known to be an easy D1 target, but that's not exactly a reason to not vote for him either. Why not ask him himself though?

Mostly just needed something to talk about and since it was page 2, I had very limited options. I have a pretty good idea about the reason for it, but it is a reason that isn't alignment indicative at all, so like you said, time will tell.

Yeah ^^' What do you think about Reiynii's vote on logic? Is Reiynii always so fluffy in games?

The_Pyromaani said:
Since i have been quite long away is Shinchi getting the Jackrito treatment these days?

Back in like 2014-2015 Jack was like Day 1 lynch joke.

Poor guy always getting bullied for being too good at being scum. RIP D1 Jack.
Jun 6, 2017 2:22 PM

Aug 2014
reiynii said:
PentaFlare said:
Lynched him pretty often too. I'm bringing backstreet back, alright?
I know we've only played once but I like how poetic you seem in this game! I shall base a support panel on your ideas!

Lol. I'm actually just quoting song lyrics.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 6, 2017 2:23 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (logic340)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (3) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, Karote)

logic340 (1) - (reiynii)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, AbuHumaid, DenjaX, Sleipnirr, Suzune-chan, grrr, PTYamin, Floofs, Militus, yurkin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun, wen294

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 6, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
So do you guys think should I be using my ability to make a list for next day or nah?

Depends on how D1 goes I suppose.

@reiynii What do you think about logic?
Jun 6, 2017 2:26 PM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
PentaFlare said:

Mostly just needed something to talk about and since it was page 2, I had very limited options. I have a pretty good idea about the reason for it, but it is a reason that isn't alignment indicative at all, so like you said, time will tell.

Yeah ^^' What do you think about Reiynii's vote on logic? Is Reiynii always so fluffy in games?

Yeah. It didn't strike me as being out of the ordinary. Particularly the mention of husbands. That's perfectly normal.
Jun 6, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Since i have been quite long away is Shinchi getting the Jackrito treatment these days?

Back in like 2014-2015 Jack was like Day 1 lynch joke.

Not recently, a few months after you left on hiatus, so spring 2016.

Interesting, Have u btw played my games before?
Jun 6, 2017 2:30 PM

Aug 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
PentaFlare said:

Not recently, a few months after you left on hiatus, so spring 2016.

Nope. My first game on MAL actually ran concurrent to your League of Legends game.
Jun 6, 2017 2:33 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Nope. My first game on MAL actually ran concurrent to your League of Legends game.

Aah all rite. Was just wondering since u mentioned my hiatus (unless u picked that up from prologue and that very 1st part was directly copied from lol final post xD) and you could have been some old player too since u can change name on MAL. I remember i had 1 guy who changed name almost for every game (I think his final name is Blaze). So bit hard to keep up with people who played back then lol
Jun 6, 2017 2:38 PM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
Vote: Logic
Although we're married and he often gives me cookies, he's never gave me a rep point on the Discord server </3
rep and daily coming this evening my dear <3

Karote said:
So do you guys think should I be using my ability to make a list for next day or nah?

personally I feel like it's best saved for D3 and D4 if possible. basicslly when the PoE is smalle and you have a better chance at nabbing mafia. Let's get the most bang for your buck.

Now obviously there are different circumstances that would cause me to say use it night 1 but those are worst case scenario.
logic340Jun 6, 2017 2:45 PM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 6, 2017 2:40 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
reiynii said:
Although we're married and he often gives me cookies, he's never gave me a rep point on the Discord server </3

Karote said:

personally I feel like it's best saved for D3 and D4 if possible. basicslly when the PoE is smalle and you have a better chance at nabbing mafia. Let's get the most bang for your buck.

Now obviously there are different circumstances tar would cause be to say use it night 1 but those are worst case scenario.

If list is used for day 3 it can be used day 5 next time.
Jun 6, 2017 2:43 PM

Dec 2012
The_Pyromaani said:
PentaFlare said:

Aah all rite. Was just wondering since u mentioned my hiatus (unless u picked that up from prologue and that very 1st part was directly copied from lol final post xD) and you could have been some old player too since u can change name on MAL. I remember i had 1 guy who changed name almost for every game (I think his final name is Blaze). So bit hard to keep up with people who played back then lol

He's Qoco now, lmao
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Qoco
Jun 6, 2017 2:44 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:
Shin's getting bullied again, sad that that's actually the easiest way to figure out his alignment.

Yup! For old times sake, I'm reverting to the always run Shinichi up on D1 approach.
Coelestin said:

What do you want to talk about instead?~

What do you think about RE placing the second vote on Shinichi's train. It can't have the same motivation that mine or Karote's has, so do you think it is genuine?

Also, I'm kind of scared by logic saying we have a history. What did I do? Steal his best horse? Trespass on his land? Date his cousin? This is some real wild west stuff goin' down here and I'm not a very quick draw.
I'm interested in seeing how this approach works with Shinichi?

our history is the infamous Kitty Mafia D3....I'd like to get this done early like Stray Dogs Mafia D1. Having you in my town block is always nice....No self sacrifice this gave damn it.

Jun 6, 2017 2:47 PM

Feb 2014
I am mostly done with the rules. Some thoughts:

This is how I rate the roles by power and how I will prioritize them if I was a doc lets say:

Captain = 3
Anymous messages = captain = 3
Support = JoAT = 2
Hider = 1
Stalker = 1
Miler = 0
RB = 2
Doc = 2
Interogator = 4
BG = 2
IQ = 1
Cop = 4
OPStalker = 2
Vigilante = 4
Jun 6, 2017 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
Updated Smoke desc! was my own error but his gas grenade kills!
Jun 6, 2017 2:49 PM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
logic340 said:

Now obviously there are different circumstances tar would cause be to say use it night 1 but those are worst case scenario.

If list is used for day 3 it can be used day 5 next time.
thank you for that information. @Karote with this new information maybe N1 isn't so bad just weigh your options.

Jun 6, 2017 2:50 PM

Feb 2014
@Karote I expect from the Captain to name the most looking town players to stay on the lynch train. This way we will maximize the chance to get Pepsi-a-Cola for town. Also this is will work well against Penta's strong desire to force draw votes : D .
Jun 6, 2017 2:52 PM

Feb 2014
The_Pyromaani said:

Can be protected against I hope (with doc/ bullet proof)? Or it is strong kill?
Jun 6, 2017 2:52 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
The_Pyromaani said:

its like strongman but for sake of him its likeee GAS MAN!
Jun 6, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
Jun 6, 2017 2:54 PM

Feb 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
grrr said:

Lol I was joking. Are you serious ? hahaha @Karote make sure you enjoy today as if it is your last day :D .
Jun 6, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Lol I was joking. Are you serious ? hahaha @Karote make sure you enjoy today as if it is your last day :D .

Capitao is expection for this. LOL
Jun 6, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2014
Smoke can use his only gas grenade on Capitao when Montagne is elminated. Otherwise he cannot be killed
Jun 6, 2017 2:56 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
@Karote I expect from the Captain to name the most looking town players to stay on the lynch train. This way we will maximize the chance to get Pepsi-a-Cola for town. Also this is will work well against Penta's strong desire to force draw votes : D .
Pyro has taken measures against such underhanded tactics
In case of vote tie at end of day. Pyrounga is released to kill one of the players randomly. (Note that its decided between everyone not just those are tied in votes).

Jun 6, 2017 2:57 PM

Feb 2014
IMPORTANT!!!! How is everyone feeling about mass claiming? I think this is a mass claiming game and we can do it and win. Lets vote for mass claiming?

Mass claiming +1.

If we disagree to mass claiming then we should claim carefully because of the drones guy.
Jun 6, 2017 2:58 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:
In case of vote tie at end of day. Pyrounga is released to kill one of the players randomly. (Note that its decided between everyone not just those are tied in votes).

This is not even close to lynching. Especially in this game. What are you talking about?
Jun 6, 2017 3:01 PM

Feb 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Smoke can use his only gas grenade on Capitao when Montagne is elminated. Otherwise he cannot be killed

Now you are just making up rules to make fun of me >.>.
Jun 6, 2017 3:03 PM

Jan 2010
With the perk system I feel we need to as close to majority lynch as we can. The more townies in the lynch train the better our chances of gaining perks for town.

Jun 6, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
logic340 said:

This is not even close to lynching. Especially in this game. What are you talking about?
from my PoV anyone who tries to force this situation is scum out tpr as this has zero benefit for town.

Jun 6, 2017 3:05 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Not rlly o; just clarifying some things. My focus a lot on gathering players so gotta fill the loopholes and speaking of loopholes i think i found one regarding hider
Jun 6, 2017 3:05 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
The_Pyromaani said:

I think what he is saying is as long as Montagne is alive he would be the one to eat the gas grenade not Capitao.

Jun 6, 2017 3:06 PM

Aug 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
PentaFlare said:

I think you must have come up in conversation once or twice for me to know you were on hiatus. Don't remember the context.
Jun 6, 2017 3:06 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
IMPORTANT!!!! How is everyone feeling about mass claiming? I think this is a mass claiming game and we can do it and win. Lets vote for mass claiming?

Mass claiming +1.

If we disagree to mass claiming then we should claim carefully because of the drones guy.
what if Sledge (?) is an executioner though?

Jun 6, 2017 3:08 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:

I think what he is saying is as long as Montagne is alive he would be the one to eat the gas grenade not Capitao.

Not rlly. Since capitao is like leader of town. So he is immune for kill trying. Also that would be very cheap if smoke can just gas capitao and montagne would die from it. The point is that evil has to find the bodyguard and elminate him in order to elminate capitao
Jun 6, 2017 3:14 PM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
logic340 said:

Not rlly. Since capitao is like leader of town. So he is immune for kill trying. Also that would be very cheap if smoke can just gas capitao and montagne would die from it. The point is that evil has to find the bodyguard and elminate him in order to elminate capitao
ah....I read that wrong thought he died in Cap's place. Now that I understand I think I may have found the Hider loophole you were speaking of earlier.

Jun 6, 2017 3:15 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

ah....I read that wrong thought he died in Cap's place. Now that I understand I think I may have found the Hider loophole you were speaking of earlier.

I think i dont let Hider hide behind Karote aka Capitao since that would be 100% safe.
Jun 6, 2017 3:16 PM

Feb 2014
*Takes a deep breath*

Coelestin said:
Vote: RE1031

Too many numbers in that name >.>

You know, you used to be chi1? And since you get rid of the number you act so high and mighty now?

ironace said:
now now, its not fun to vote as soon as possible.

I dont think I have seen you before but I don't like you! If you dont want to vote I will vote you...

PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
@RE1031 I would like to talk about the elephant in the room (as I would call it) Sledge (?). What are your thoughts on this role? Why do you think he was left as a question mark?

Could be a Jumper. That's what I'm most worried about.

Hidden jumper/jester is very bastard thing to do in a setup. But then again the host is Pyro. But I will just follow my principles to ignore the possibility of hidden jumper/jester. This is my ninja way.

reiynii said:

Please dont use not related to the game reasons to lynch. Just lynch shinichi like everyone else does since we dont like him

lynch: Shinchiku
Jun 6, 2017 3:23 PM

Feb 2014
reiynii said:
grrr said:
Time to read rules, but first I should get home.
Grrr <3 I am very happy you are playing! ^p^

Please be less happy about it...

Karote said:

I think this ability is useless. You are captain so you can do a list or just tell town to lynch player X and we have no option to obey you since you are the captain. If anyone disobeys he is clearly mafia. I would never use this ability if I was captain.

@logic you are not posting any walls of texts yet. You are taking your time I guess.
Jun 6, 2017 3:25 PM

Feb 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
logic340 said:

If mafia kills bodyguard and uses granade on the captain at the same night (or if sk target the captain) will both die or just the Bodyguard?
Jun 6, 2017 3:26 PM

Sep 2014
grrr said:

Mass claiming +1.

What's the point of mass claiming though? The Red Faction could just target us by the strongest alongside the other third party roles and win. I apologize by I am against it!
Jun 6, 2017 3:28 PM

Feb 2014
PentaFlare said:
That's perfectly normal.

Normal!? How is having 5+ husbands normal.
Jun 6, 2017 3:29 PM

Dec 2013
@Coelestin being a lurker has its advantages you know, immediately voting somebody can be seen as an act of desperation, as it seems to be the case here with Shinichi-Kun, where most of the people are vary of him.

@logic340
yes im just going to be observing for a while, i need to get a good grasp of the people im playing with.
Anyway you all are quite vary of Shinichi-Kun. Is he THAT good?

Sep 2014
grrr said:
@logic you are not posting any walls of texts yet. You are taking your time I guess.
I don't think Logic has much to post about yet, and I much prefer the shorter posts than the longer ones anyway!
Aside from RVS, I wonder why is everyone so keen on Shinichi-kun's lynch? I'd like to get a cola myself but I don't want to lynch someone for no reason.. I honestly don't even understand how the Cola system works ;-;

Feb 2014
@Rainy Mafia have no way to claim without getting counter claimed. Having them knowing town roles is bad, but forcing mafia to claim is even worse for them as they all will get counter claimed.
Jun 6, 2017 3:31 PM

Feb 2014
@Pyro:

Some feedback on the opening message: if you have put the role names out of the spoilers instead of or together with the role picture that would be very helpful : D .
Jun 6, 2017 3:33 PM

Sep 2014
ironace said:
Anyway you all are quite vary of Shinichi-Kun. Is he THAT good?
Shinichi-kun is a good friend and a kind person, he also has a twin which not only makes him very lucky, but also gives him one thing he and Beyonce have in common!
I played with him a couple of times but I don't think he is all that to be wary of..? Could be just me though!
Jun 6, 2017 3:33 PM

Jan 2014
grrr said:
@Pyro:

Some feedback on the opening message: if you have put the role names out of the spoilers instead of or together with the role picture that would be very helpful : D .

lol. i can change that. Also about ur question yes that can happen. But it would mean mafia has to rlly lucky to find montagne in the 1st place.
Jun 6, 2017 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
@grrr and btw you just tagged some random dude so gongratz

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun I've given up on Rinto mode you ate the one and only. Now get in here no lurk my friend.
@Shinichi-kun you must be at work do you think there's mafia aboard your train?
@AbuHumaid this game has a lot of players so expect a lot of pages. Please share your thoughts early and often.
@ironace you've had some time to observe anything piqued your interest yet?
@DenjaX Best Town....Now show it to me. Thoughts on grrr's mass claim proposal?
@Sleipnirr I went let you be lynch fodder D1 but I need you to prove your townies.
@Suzune-chan I hope we're hunting scum together this game. Your thoughts in Penta and Coelestin thus far?
@Floofs fresh of the halls of your first scum game I hope to see you more engaged here. How do you propose we get Abu more engaged this game?
@wen294 I'm really liking town wen I hope we're playing with him again.

@Militus, @SuzakuTsubasa, @PTYamin
Hi I'm logic. I've never played with you 3 before. Do you have any prior mafia experience? Any thoughts on the players who have posted to this point?

Sep 2014
grrr said:
@Rainy Mafia have no way to claim without getting counter claimed. Having them knowing town roles is bad, but forcing mafia to claim is even worse for them as they all will get counter claimed.
What if they claim lone wolves??
Jun 6, 2017 3:35 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:

it's early walls of fluff still to come later don't worry yourself.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.