Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 1:31 PM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
wen294 said:
Ah ohkey Pyro, thanks for answering that. That's one worry less.

Yeah i know, but i'm finding Mil's play so far to be so extremely weird that i'm having my reservations. It feels less like intentionally going under the radar and more.... idk.... just messing around. He just gives of the feeling that he's not serious at all. I don't really feel comfortable voting him, allthough i do really want to.

Do you see him as 3rd party?

He might be 3rd party, or maybe he's being weird to create confusion and raise suspicion?
Jun 7, 2017 1:43 PM

Aug 2014
So, Sleipnirr has been my strongest townread for a good while now, but it was bugging how almost nobody seemed to be talking much about him except to criticize his vote. Since everyone, especially scum, regularly ignores me when I talk about townreads, I figured I should try a different approach to see if I could get other players to give other perspectives on Sleipnirr. I got perspectives from Coel and Karote, but most other people seem to be avoiding Sleipnirr like the plague.

That said, there is one person I'm specific whose response bothered me, logic. Logic was the most vocal critic of Sleipnirr's vote, yet wouldn't touch on the subject when I was presenting it in the form of a train. It feels really strange to me, and since I've been getting a pretty evil tonal read from him this game, I'm going to move my vote there.
Vote: logic340

This guy is actually evil. I'm not lying about my read this time.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 7, 2017 1:48 PM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
So, Sleipnirr has been my strongest townread for a good while now, but it was bugging how almost nobody seemed to be talking much about him except to criticize his vote. Since everyone, especially scum, regularly ignores me when I talk about townreads, I figured I should try a different approach to see if I could get other players to give other perspectives on Sleipnirr. I got perspectives from Coel and Karote, but most other people seem to be avoiding Sleipnirr like the plague.

Could you link posts?
I don't town read Sleipnirr too much but he hasn't done anything beyond the norm for his gameplay. I actually fully agreed with logic's response to Karote. But you say he was critical of Sleipnirr's vote earlier? That seems a little contradictory.
As for my current read on logic, I don't think he's scum this time. Purely gut right now.

Obligatory tag: @PTYamin
Where are yoOOUuuuu
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 7, 2017 1:51 PM

Dec 2013
ok so since im free for a while, i will go through what ive missed and give my thoughts. And since most of you guys keep on bugging me to give my vote, ill prolly vote as well.
Jun 7, 2017 1:57 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:

That said, there is one person I'm specific whose response bothered me, logic. Logic was the most vocal critic of Sleipnirr's vote, yet wouldn't touch on the subject when I was presenting it in the form of a train. It feels really strange to me, and since I've been getting a pretty evil tonal read from him this game, I'm going to move my vote there.

And here I was thinking I tied up all the loose ends...how did you do effortlessly see through my nefarious plans?

What exactly is it I didn't touch on?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 2:01 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

Could you link posts?
I don't town read Sleipnirr too much but he hasn't done anything beyond the norm for his gameplay. I actually fully agreed with logic's response to Karote. But you say he was critical of Sleipnirr's vote earlier? That seems a little contradictory.
As for my current read on logic, I don't think he's scum this time. Purely gut right now.

Where are yoOOUuuuu
just do you know my read on Sleipnirr is also neutral right now. After he wrecked me in Castle Panic and I Vigged him in Stray Dogs I realized something about Sleipnirr's late game play as town. I promised him I wouldn't let him be lynch fodder D1 because he's an important asset if he's town and I'm confident I can catch him as scum. So unless I'm certain he's scum or there is a great case against him in not touching it.

Jun 7, 2017 2:08 PM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:
Coelestin said:

You're telling someone to act while you're not acting yourself despite having two suspicions seemingly better than ironace. Why hesitate? Tell me if I've missed something.

Vote: Sleipnirr

Because those are weak reads and if I attack people with weak reads people are gonna blame me for nitpicking my reads not having substance and make that a reason for voting me dont tell me this hasnt happened to me before thats why I wait till the end of the day phase to make a final vote. I am saying that to iron ace to giving him a feel for the game.

Yeah, I've seen you be the punching bag a lot of times too, dunno what to tell you here srsly. I'd like to tell you to follow your dreams like Carrot and vote for Wen cause it was actually not a bad reason for a D1 vote but eh :|
Jun 7, 2017 2:09 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Could you link posts?

Where are yoOOUuuuu
just do you know my read on Sleipnirr is also neutral right now. After he wrecked me in Castle Panic and I Vigged him in Stray Dogs I realized something about Sleipnirr's late game play as town. I promised him I wouldn't let him be lynch fodder D1 because he's an important asset if he's town and I'm confident I can catch him as scum. So unless I'm certain he's scum or there is a great case against him in not touching it.

I see. What do you think of PTYamin? I've never played with them and I don't know if they're new or not (they don't sound new), so I'm wondering why they are very inactive right now?
What about yurkin? I get the feeling she and reiynii may be scum buddies, and reiynii is feeding her things to say...
#280 - this seems more like something reiynii would say.....
Jun 7, 2017 2:20 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I see. What do you think of PTYamin? I've never played with them and I don't know if they're new or not (they don't sound new), so I'm wondering why they are very inactive right now?
What about yurkin? I get the feeling she and reiynii may be scum buddies, and reiynii is feeding her things to say...
#280 - this seems more like something reiynii would say.....
PTYamin has like 2 posts. I asked them a question that wasn't answered while they were online. Not sure if they even made it that far? Not Enough Info so neutral for right now.

yurkin is kind of lost in the sea of posts right now. yurkin has some experience with Abu so her pinging him like that doesn't surprise me. Why the comparison to reiynii though? I guess I'm not seeing it? I'll look closer st yurkin after Militus.

Jun 7, 2017 2:30 PM

Feb 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
grrr said:
Just for this game I think it is okay if the miller stays hidden. I doubt he will ever be counter claimed. If he claims early SK is very likely to target him early (at least I would target him day 1-3 if i was SK, because mafia has no reasons to go for the miller.)

WHy would the sk kill miller? If miller dies then everyone will know that the sk is someone that is wary and paying attention to the thread. Also miller should claim as soona s possible, if anything hes a good test dummy for harmful effects that may be hidden behind that ??? role.

Because SK doesn't want to kill mafia's target. And mafia will obviously not go for the miller.

How about this shinichi, you claim miller and I promise to kill you tonight if I am SK. Deal ?
Jun 7, 2017 2:30 PM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

Could you link posts?

Where are yoOOUuuuu

I don't need to quote specific posts. It hits everything. Sleip's approach of trying to sort players he doesn't know first is good. His thought process while forming reads is easy to follow and as such contains no hints of deception. He also has responded to criticism of his votes by clarifying misunderstanding and not being defensive. All of this is a very clear town mindset.

If you look back you will see logic disagreeing with Sleipnirr's vote on iron. At that point logic seems wary of him, so I don't understand the strong opposition to voting Sleip just because I haven't given a reason myself.

This fits in with why I'm scumreading logic. His approach to the game is evil. He is still generating content as usual and pushing the game forwards, but his focus has been on getting information from others first, and then reacting to that information. Less of his content is discussions he is starting. Just like with Sleip, he doesn't want to be providing the read to be critiqued, he wants to critique and nuance the reads of others. This is of behaviour shows an attempt to control the opinion of the thread and is typical of powerwolfing.
Jun 7, 2017 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
thoughts:
-No vote for me thus far this game which I like but raises concerns because it's something he likes to do. So the fact it isn't happening here is making me question why things have changed?
#113 - This is the closest thing to a claim from grrr thus far. I am used to town grrr claiming something early.
#116 - I am assuming he envisions Karote being the Mayor of this game of as long as he s alive. Not sure if this comes from town or scum mindset.
#124 - I know he likes to claim early and in this instance rather than just straight up do it (which I half expected) he asks for our thoughts and says he wants to mass claim. I have brought up the possibility of a negative reduction to this but he doesn't seems to care as he hasn't responded to it.
#136 - I find it hypocritical to talk to someone else about their vote when he hasn't placed one of his own. Also it seems he's more suspicious of ironace for not voting or at least wants to get him going by voting him but he votes Shinichi in this same post?
#137 - I don't think it's useless and on days that he cannot use his ability he can still use his Captain Role in the way being suggested.
#143 - Explains to reiynii why he feels his plan is worth outing town roles. I don't agree but eh...
#167 - This one is weird because they were both town that game?

1. lol k. He isn't very fond of Shin either tho, just an fyi.
#113 True, I've only played closed set up games with him though, dunno how that goes with open set ups. I think he showed that he's wary of the possible risk in claiming in this game. I can't look into his mind though.
#116 Huh? I don't see it.
#124 See above
#136 Grrr and I have history. He likes to grace me as traitor and treat me as such. I think the joking undertone is clear in that one lol.
#137 Personal opinion...
#143 Personal opinion. What he says in that post makes sense imo tho. I'd just not do mass claims myself since I've been at both sides of the mass claiming before (the losing and the winning one) and it's just not fun that way. But it is a way to win as well.
#167 Uh, idk about that.

idk what's always the deal with people suspecting grrr like that because I think after a while you kind of get a grasp about how he's playing. I mean yeah, maybe if you're not used to him you can get pretty wild ideas when reading his posts... there's not a lot I can agree with in this post, I don't have any read on him and I can't get where you're coming from, or Shin if he actually scum reads grrr. Hope that answers your question about what I think about him.
Jun 7, 2017 2:34 PM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:

If you look back you will see logic disagreeing with Sleipnirr's vote on iron. At that point logic seems wary of him, so I don't understand the strong opposition to voting Sleip just because I haven't given a reason myself.

This is actually what I was asking to be linked to... But fine, I'll search it for myself, when I do a massive reread.
Jun 7, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Unvote:
Vote: Militus

Exaggerated bruh
Jun 7, 2017 2:37 PM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

This is actually what I was asking to be linked to... But fine, I'll search it for myself, when I do a massive reread.

Good luck. I actually don't remember where it is at all. I'm pretty sure it happened though.
Jun 7, 2017 2:38 PM

Feb 2014
ironace said:
grrr's idea is bad, lynch a townie just to get perks?

Lol. The way you put it ahahah. Though if I town read you, but you give me perk guaranteed I would lynch you on the spot. perks + someone dead = best outcome.
Jun 7, 2017 2:39 PM

Feb 2014
Coelestin said:
@ironace if I'd vote for Grrr or Shin and invite you to vote for them as well, would you follow me?

Why me and him !? You could lynch me and anyone else ... I am absolutely against that.
Jun 7, 2017 2:40 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

And here I was thinking I tied up all the loose ends...how did you do effortlessly see through my nefarious plans?

Tying up loose ends or not, the main problem is just your approach this game of drawing out reads then reacting rather than creating.
Jun 7, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Sleipnirr said:
vote : Ironace

I dont know you so why shouldnt I vote you. Start talking about yourself and your mafia experience champ.

Anyway going to sleep good night everyone.
this is his first game I've been trying to get him to play for a while now. I like your questions I guess, not so much the vote as I have a gut level town read on ironace right now but let's see where you go with this.
@RE1031 read on from here

Jun 7, 2017 2:45 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

Tying up loose ends or not, the main problem is just your approach this game of drawing out reads then reacting rather than creating.
I would beg to differ considering I put on more reads than anyone else this game

Jun 7, 2017 2:49 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I would beg to differ considering I put on more reads than anyone else this game

Maybe you have, but this isn't quantity. You always defend with quantity. That's not what matters. Approach and motivation is. Your method of providing reads is scum motivated. Especially that one time you responded to me about my vote in Sleip by saying how you would instead be doing an ISO on the person you were actually voting. These are reads generated with ulterior motive. Either you are trying to influence someone else's view, or you are making an effort to make everyone see how productive you are being.
Jun 7, 2017 2:49 PM

Feb 2014
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
Coelestin is a woman bruh.

My bet's on Magical Choco Girl Chichi. She would totally beat up wen in a fight.

Not every chinese knows kung fu.
Jun 7, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:
This fits in with why I'm scumreading logic. His approach to the game is evil. He is still generating content as usual and pushing the game forwards, but his focus has been on getting information from others first, and then reacting to that information. Less of his content is discussions he is starting. Just like with Sleip, he doesn't want to be providing the read to be critiqued, he wants to critique and nuance the reads of others. This is of behaviour shows an attempt to control the opinion of the thread and is typical of powerwolfing.

lol. I don't know about the whole thing about logic scum reading and then town reading Sleip, but this actually sounds kinda accurate. It only struck to me in his tunneling and his early read list.
Jun 7, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

Maybe you have, but this isn't quantity. You always defend with quantity. That's not what matters. Approach and motivation is. Your method of providing reads is scum motivated. Especially that one time you responded to me about my vote in Sleip by saying how you would instead be doing an ISO on the person you were actually voting. These are reads generated with ulterior motive. Either you are trying to influence someone else's view, or you are making an effort to make everyone see how productive you are being.
I see that your man good with a paintbrush. I'm not generating reads I'm writing through then.
You yourself say there is content driving the game so there's obviously so quality to the quantity of reads I'm putting out. All my votes have been on my own reads not piggybacking of the refs I'm getting from others? This tread feels forced but continue on.

Jun 7, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
unvote
Jun 7, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
Unvote:
Vote: Militus

Exaggerated bruh
you never like my votes :P

Jun 7, 2017 2:58 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

Exaggerated bruh

What would be the fun if I liked all of them... I always like all of Penta's votes in like all games we're town together cause he's better at making them vocal than me, that's boring, I'm telling ya. You're way funnier to fite. No offense Penta, we can fite anytime as well even though I don't know how <3
Jun 7, 2017 3:00 PM

Jan 2014
@logic340 Thoughts on #612?
Jun 7, 2017 3:00 PM

Dec 2013
ok so i have caught up with the disscussion so heres my answers to some of the questions i remember
@coelestin
I will not mind sheeping but you need to give atlest some convincing evidence to get my vote.

And the reason why i say that shinichi is not neutral is because if he was then he would want to have some level of idea about sledge's role, but he doesnt, which isnt very beneficial to either the town or the 3rd party. Im siding with the fact that he's a mafia for now but i will not vote him for now.

Ive actually forgotten why i was suspicious of grrr, he hasent talked after the begining of D1 and so i havent managed to get a better grasp of his character.
As i said before my reasons were partly based on a gut feeling and that was the case with pentaflare.

And for the moment of truth, the one you all have been waiting for, the person im voting for will be millitus.
THIS IS NOT BECAUSE HE COPIED ME OK??!!
well he appears to act too sinister and omnious, but his level is one which i believe will be avoided by the mafia. I dont think he is a townie either-if he is, hes trying to act as a shady man.I think he is neutral.I am voting for him because i see the roles of the 3rd party to be the most annoying ones to deal with.
If you guys have some thoughts to share on why i could be wrong im willing to listen. But for now,
vote:Millitus

BTW, im soo popular right now ...hehehe. This is bad.
Jun 7, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2014
@wen294 Do you actually vote for ironace because you're scum reading ironace or just to get him moving? And who'd you go next for after ironace?
Jun 7, 2017 3:02 PM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

What would be the fun if I liked all of them... I always like all of Penta's votes in like all games we're town together cause he's better at making them vocal than me, that's boring, I'm telling ya. You're way funnier to fite. No offense Penta, we can fite anytime as well even though I don't know how <3
we do have some good battles...Why do you feel I'm exaggerating when he says he didn't see your post but responded to it?

Jun 7, 2017 3:04 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr:

thoughts:
-No vote for me thus far this game which I like but raises concerns because it's something he likes to do. So the fact it isn't happening here is making me question why things have changed?
#113 - This is the closest thing to a claim from grrr thus far. I am used to town grrr claiming something early.
#116 - I am assuming he envisions Karote being the Mayor of this game of as long as he s alive. Not sure if this comes from town or scum mindset.
#124 - I know he likes to claim early and in this instance rather than just straight up do it (which I half expected) he asks for our thoughts and says he wants to mass claim. I have brought up the possibility of a negative reduction to this but he doesn't seems to care as he hasn't responded to it.
#136 - I find it hypocritical to talk to someone else about their vote when he hasn't placed one of his own. Also it seems he's more suspicious of ironace for not voting or at least wants to get him going by voting him but he votes Shinichi in this same post?
#137 - I don't think it's useless and on days that he cannot use his ability he can still use his Captain Role in the way being suggested.
#143 - Explains to reiynii why he feels his plan is worth outing town roles. I don't agree but eh...
#167 - This one is weird because they were both town that game?

Questions @grrr:
If there is a jumper or executioner do you still think it's worth the risk to mass claim?
in #140 you told Penta that reiynii having 5 husbands is not normal. What does this tell you about his alignment if nothing why is it relevant?
in #165 you say the Miller can stay silent since they probably wouldn't be counter claimed. While I could see mafia wanting to fake claim this role it's extremely dangerous for them to do so. Wouldn't the Miller coming forward give us 2 confirmed town? Also with multiple watcher type abilities we can watch Miller to see if SK tries to kill them no?

In conclusion I am good with my vote where it is and would like people to weigh in on this. It's small and I may do a few more here shortly since we have so many who have posted so little.

You know this post is too long for me to read right? : D

Logic I have tricky question for you: if I was mafia who would I kill first?
Jun 7, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2010
I kind if feel like since people expect these things from grrr that sometimes they get brushed off. That being said I've moved my vote as I'm not currently sold on scum grrr. I thunk this is my 7th have with him 1 as scum. He won that scum game because we gave him a pass for being grrr. Looking into him is never a bad idea and I really wish more would at least try.

I feel like I can see what you're saying about his approach to the whole mass claim idea given it's open setup and we're both not used to how he'd deal when this.

Jun 7, 2017 3:10 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

we do have some good battles...Why do you feel I'm exaggerating when he says he didn't see your post but responded to it?

Is it scummy or anti-townish? I don't see it be a tell, really. Feel free to pressure him anyways tho -shrugs- I'm actually just more questioning why you vote for him, cause I don't really see how you are gonna get info out of him. Which btw is interesting since I think I haven't seen you asking him questions since your vote.
Jun 7, 2017 3:13 PM

Feb 2014
It seems most of the people are against mass claiming. Then I have new top offer. I will town read anyone who votes yes!

Lets all pick 3 role and claim them. It is like win - win. I can't see anything that might go wrong with this!
Jun 7, 2017 3:13 PM

Dec 2012
Unvote

I'll come back tomorrow, few hours before phase change.
Jun 7, 2017 3:14 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I see that your man good with a paintbrush. I'm not generating reads I'm writing through then.
You yourself say there is content driving the game so there's obviously so quality to the quantity of reads I'm putting out. All my votes have been on my own reads not piggybacking of the refs I'm getting from others? This tread feels forced but continue on.

Relating to the content of your reads, I'm not getting the same kind of impression I am with Sleip's. I can follow Sleip's reads easily and see no sign of deception, but when I read stuff you have written, I don't get that clear impression. This is true of your reads both as town and as scum. The reads you are providing this game sound like the ones you gave in both Gakkou Gurashi and Easter Egg. Therefore, I'm forced to look at others things to determine your alignment.

That's why I'm looking mostly at context. That's what I'm finding suspicious.
Jun 7, 2017 3:15 PM

Jan 2010
grrr said:

you could just read the questions section...lol.

I want to believe you'd let be live but the post count drops by half if I die ave bashes things more habitable for the mafia so it would be to your strategic advantage.

Jun 7, 2017 3:17 PM

Feb 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:

you could just read the questions section...lol.

I want to believe you'd let be live but the post count drops by half if I die ave bashes things more habitable for the mafia so it would be to your strategic advantage.

If you die and I am not lynched next, town deserves to lose : D .
Jun 7, 2017 3:22 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

Relating to the content of your reads, I'm not getting the same kind of impression I am with Sleip's. I can follow Sleip's reads easily and see no sign of deception, but when I read stuff you have written, I don't get that clear impression. This is true of your reads both as town and as scum. The reads you are providing this game sound like the ones you gave in both Gakkou Gurashi and Easter Egg. Therefore, I'm forced to look at others things to determine your alignment.

That's why I'm looking mostly at context. That's what I'm finding suspicious.
fair enough, I can defiantly see where you're coming from. I'll try to be more transparent as I know I tend to have trouble articulating myself.

Jun 7, 2017 3:23 PM

Aug 2014
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:

How could I complain about you liking everything about me? <3
Jun 7, 2017 3:25 PM

Aug 2014
grrr said:
It seems most of the people are against mass claiming. Then I have new top offer. I will town read anyone who votes yes!

Lets all pick 3 role and claim them. It is like win - win. I can't see anything that might go wrong with this!

Claiming in open setups is a tool that should be used properly. People leading significant trains when we get close to deadline should definitely claim, but that's the only way I feel claims should be forced.
Jun 7, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2014
ironace said:
ok so i have caught up with the disscussion so heres my answers to some of the questions i remember
@coelestin
I will not mind sheeping but you need to give atlest some convincing evidence to get my vote.

And the reason why i say that shinichi is not neutral is because if he was then he would want to have some level of idea about sledge's role, but he doesnt, which isnt very beneficial to either the town or the 3rd party. Im siding with the fact that he's a mafia for now but i will not vote him for now.

Ive actually forgotten why i was suspicious of grrr, he hasent talked after the begining of D1 and so i havent managed to get a better grasp of his character.
As i said before my reasons were partly based on a gut feeling and that was the case with pentaflare.

And for the moment of truth, the one you all have been waiting for, the person im voting for will be millitus.
THIS IS NOT BECAUSE HE COPIED ME OK??!!
well he appears to act too sinister and omnious, but his level is one which i believe will be avoided by the mafia. I dont think he is a townie either-if he is, hes trying to act as a shady man.I think he is neutral.I am voting for him because i see the roles of the 3rd party to be the most annoying ones to deal with.
If you guys have some thoughts to share on why i could be wrong im willing to listen. But for now,
vote:Millitus

BTW, im soo popular right now ...hehehe. This is bad.

Mhm, I see.

About Shin... I'm telling you, I'm not really interested in knowing about the sledge role at the moment either, but I doubt that you'd actually question me a lot for that, let alone scum reading me for that. Which post by him do you mean exactly? I think you should ask him about why he's not interested in the sledge if you haven't done so already. He might get into trouble if he can't back up what he said.

If you think that Militus neutral... don't you think we should focus on the mafia first? There's a higher chance of catching mafia than catching the serial killer.

Now, let's see what other think about your post. @wen294
Jun 7, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2014
Anonymous: Nobody listened to my suggestion........
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2014
@RE1031 @yurkin How long do you intend to stay on PTYamin?
Jun 7, 2017 3:34 PM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
I kind if feel like since people expect these things from grrr that sometimes they get brushed off. That being said I've moved my vote as I'm not currently sold on scum grrr. I thunk this is my 7th have with him 1 as scum. He won that scum game because we gave him a pass for being grrr. Looking into him is never a bad idea and I really wish more would at least try.

I feel like I can see what you're saying about his approach to the whole mass claim idea given it's open setup and we're both not used to how he'd deal when this.

Well yeah that first point, tru tru. Yeh, your read on grrr just seemed forced, that's all.
Jun 7, 2017 3:37 PM

Dec 2013
i hate u all time to catch up to 7 pages.

Jun 7, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2010
I have a dinner date in 45 minutes. I'll be back later tonight.

Jun 7, 2017 3:38 PM

Jan 2014
Welp, town's in a slump again. Even our capitao seems uninspired.

Vote: @Floofs

Do you really suspect Abu? Do you have other suspects?

Good night peeps.
Jun 7, 2017 3:39 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
i hate u all time to catch up to 7 pages.
you know it's my fault so it's really like 3.5 ,if you skip my posts :P

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.