Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 30, 2016 11:05 AM

Aug 2014
The way the movie ended was...interesting so to say, lol. Well Komari was yet again rather cute in this episode, while Natsumi continues being more tomboyish.
Jun 16, 2016 8:17 AM

Feb 2016
After everyday business is done it's time to relax and watch this show to laugh your ass off.
Aug 12, 2016 7:11 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So that's the process for planting rice. Poor Renge was stepping on it.

Best part was Natsumi and Komari. I like how they are like inseparable. That's what I call having such a wonderful bond, always needing each other in the end. The hideout scene so touching, kind of makes me a bit jealous because I couldn't even have a tree house.

Nov 8, 2016 1:49 PM

Apr 2013
A lot of the two sisters in this episode, they really love each other :3
Nov 20, 2016 11:53 PM

Oct 2016
very cute sisterly love we have here ..
Nov 30, 2016 5:07 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Koma-chan is so cute!! Hotaru aproves it too!
I have to say I m enjoying this anime quite alot, at least the SoL.
With that said, I do find Natsumi slightly annoying, but enjoyed the rest of the girls alot.

And Suguru, the sisters older brother, I find it amusing he doesnt even have a VA, which means he doesnt talk a single line in the anime, it is just there to be ordered around! Poor guy~~

NicholasCWL said:
OMG Komari is so cute!

Find it rather funny you are using something like fraps or recording software like bandicam, and having the pic there showings the frames. Never found it pratical, only use for games on Steam, and Steam already has the feature built in.
Nov 30, 2016 5:16 AM

Dec 2015
Playcool said:
Find it rather funny you are using something like fraps or recording software like bandicam, and having the pic there showings the frames. Never found it pratical, only use for games on Steam, and Steam already has the feature built in.

Well I would say that's my habit since 2014. I would feel uneasy to not having Bandicam frame count on top left when I am playing or watching video. Kind annoying to since Bandicam also hook to programs like Microsoft Office.
Nov 30, 2016 6:03 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
NicholasCWL said:
Playcool said:

Well I would say that's my habit since 2014. I would feel uneasy to not having Bandicam frame count on top left when I am playing or watching video. Kind annoying to since Bandicam also hook to programs like Microsoft Office.

NicholasCWL said:
Playcool said:

Ah, I knew it, since fraps is kinda outdated, it was probably bandicam, it is not software you see many people comenting about, also I think you can disable that frame count in the options, since it is really introsive.
Nov 30, 2016 6:06 AM

Dec 2015
Playcool said:

Ah, I knew it, since fraps is kinda outdated, it was probably bandicam, it is not software you see many people comenting about, also I think you can disable that frame count in the options, since it is really introsive.

I disabled screenshot with frame in option now, just so you know. I still want the FPS count there though, for Microsoft Office I simply block the process in Bandicam.
Dec 18, 2016 12:28 AM

Sep 2013
Really funny episode. The two sisters have a hilarious relationship. I like all the characters on this show, but I wonder if the brother will ever speak!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 19, 2017 8:38 PM

Aug 2016
That existential crisis was real tho, hahahha
I feel bad for Natsumi...
Apr 4, 2017 10:18 AM

Jan 2013
Lmao Natsumi trying to figure out one of the hardest philosophical questions while trying to sleep ... I know the feel.
Jun 29, 2017 1:03 AM

Nov 2011
Properly hooked on this now, the rice planting was funnier than the other parts, needs more Ren.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Aug 18, 2017 4:59 AM

Jun 2016
Hahahaha. Komari being such a scaredy cat for watching a horror movie which I can relate to a lot. After watching a horror movie, I can barely move and my anxiety will kick my arse then I have to sleep beside someone or else I won't be able to sleep at all. Haha. And of course I have to turn on the lights. Jeez.

Such an adorable episode seeing Komari and Natsumi's story as sisters. Cutesy.

Loved this episode; my fave part def was Natsumi scaring Komari. Hahaha!

P.S. THE BROTHER NEVER TALKS. JESUS. Hahaha!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 27, 2018 3:25 PM
Sep 2007
LOL at Natsumi making fun of scared of ghosts Komari... Only to find out the hard way why does religion exists :D

And no, the "field trip" totally isn't a way to have the farming labor done for free...
Jan 23, 2019 3:41 PM

Jun 2016
I really like this anime. :) I watch it late nights when I'm overly exhausted and its a rare treat that helps me feel better.

Big bro is showing to be a really supporting figure. He's growing on me. He even knew where to pick them up.

I actually teared up when they were in the hideout and saw their old doodles on the wall. Some things never change. It was very sentimental. They both need each other.

But, my favorite part had to have been when Natsumi was casually thinking about things and ran head first into some existential dread. It was so relatable and hilarious all the way to her staring at the ceiling unable to sleep while telling herself just to sleep.
Dec 26, 2019 1:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is so great i'm dying from the amount of cuteness of this show 5/5 episode
Jan 11, 2020 6:18 AM

Aug 2018
I wonder, how rice and any field goods are grown, really.. But eh, too lazy to find out.. Anime showed a bit of the process, but it seems now they have some kind of technique, a tractor who does some kind of things?.. Not sure, what I witnessed exactly..
Poor Komari.. Getting into situations or scared by film and being made fun by her sister Natsumi.. Poor girl.. Well.. She still gets through it without getting depressed or anything..
Not bad sisters' episode.. Nice seeing them getting more time.. Especially as I kinda like Komari.. Natsumi is alright, I guess, but not really my type.. On the other hand, she can be a talkative girl, I guess.. I just wish she'd bully Komari a bit less.. ;p Even if Komari taking it seemingly alright in the end.. Well, need more time to see how I'll enjoy Natsumi or not, for now some changing child shenanigans..
Oct 5, 2020 2:05 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I’m getting mature vibes from this show... it’s nice to catch a break from insufferable dumbass characters from high school anime...

Just finished nisekoi, and this is SUCH a breath of fresh air after that. This is what I needed, some light hearted comedy with some actually lovable characters. Probably not going to get anything story-wise, but that doesn’t bother me at all. Just give me more of this!

Also I like how they preview the next episode at the end, and the op and ed, masterpieces

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 7, 2020 3:55 AM

Apr 2020
Natsumi's brother hasn't spoken a word yet, lmao
Jan 17, 2021 7:16 AM

Nov 2018
I really loved the tenderness between the siblings; it warmed my heart ☺️!
The scene with the mother cat and its kittens touched me more than I would have expected!
Sometimes Renge seems to have a more mature thinking than her older friends and Natsumi being so serious about questions related to after life surprised me!

I must say that this episode felt like a fortune cookie to me 😄!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Feb 25, 2021 7:28 PM

Apr 2012
I was going to laugh at them for not doing like my grandfather did and bust out the 35" John Deere seed drill. Then i remembered i don't have any mountains to fight with in South Louisiana. I think Sensei's itty bitty tractor is sexy!
Mar 15, 2021 6:39 AM
Aug 2020
Awesome boiiiii!!!
Mar 15, 2021 6:40 AM
Aug 2020
Awesome boiiiii!!!
Apr 13, 2021 3:40 PM

Dec 2020
Okay, I think this is sienen in the same sense as shinchan or doraemon.
Basically not for me as I've seen almost 2000+ episodes of slice of life/comedy like this.
Conclusion: Non Non Biyori itself is the same as a horde other of other slice of life shows involving girls, with its main gimmick being that it involves itself in the countryside.
May 24, 2021 6:30 PM

Jun 2020
So the class is going out on an outing today

Well they instead they're farming now and helping the teacher I think she's just lazy lol , That scene was fun to watch or when they bump each other that was really hilarious to watch

A flashback when Komari and Natsumi were still kids they had a great childhood to roam easily like that.

May 29, 2021 1:21 AM

Aug 2018
So much for me to have the machine to plant haha.
Nov 7, 2021 6:50 PM
Jan 2021
Renge is basically mini Konata.
Feb 9, 2022 4:47 PM
Sep 2020
This is literally the cutest episode I've ever seen. The Ren-chon part had me in happy tears. 😭💕
Mar 4, 2022 11:45 AM

Mar 2019
What was that movie ending, lol. You'd expect someone to survive.

Nice to see Natsumi getting her episode.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 19, 2022 4:00 AM

Feb 2020
Their teacher is so lazy, hehe.

That horror movie part was hilarious. Komari is such a scaredy-cat.

Lol at Natsumi's facial expressions when she made fun of Komari.

This is just too cruel, haha.

Aww, those kittens were adorable. =^_^= Cats are the best thing in the world besides anime.

SerafosApr 19, 11:04 AM
Dec 19, 2022 10:27 AM

Aug 2019
that's how it goes
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2023 10:51 PM

Jul 2019
Classic Natsumi, with the backfiring russian roulette onigiri. I might need to repeat myself on every episode but damn, this is soothing and nice! I never imagined watching school girls plant rice would be entertaining but here we are.
May 28, 2023 7:21 AM

Aug 2019
Just what I needed to destress after this morning
Dec 13, 2023 10:16 PM

May 2019
This teacher is so funny. Then Renge "the wisdom of our forefathers..." Hahaha Natsumi with the clown mask and turning her brother into a scarecrow.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

160 by jilebi_james23 »»
Jun 18, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

235 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 29, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2013

162 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 21, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2013

262 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 21, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Non Non Biyori Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

263 by Lowsttt14 »»
Mar 30, 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.