Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 1, 2012 10:02 PM

Aug 2010
Fourth is going to be a bitch to get rid of. That being said, I see no way for Yukki and Yuno to clear their names now. Will they remain fugitives for the rest of the series?
Apr 16, 2012 4:59 PM

Sep 2011
LOL this episode was freakin hilarious.

Its so weird forming an alliance with Minene... she tried to kill them... several times. Its also so funny how this anime is playing out so much like Deadman Wonderland. You just cant trust anyone. No matter what.
May 6, 2012 12:58 PM

May 2008
This series is going down hill a bit. Yuki being an absolute knob end with his, decisions about either protecting Yuno in one episode, or finally realizing she s nut case in another.

Also there are times when this show pulls off the comedy sense really badly. REALLY badly. Im hoping this picks up.

Premise is interesting. Execution isnt.
May 20, 2012 12:24 AM
Feb 2011
Best episode so far for me, loving the plot twists in this episode. The way the characters and plot is set up, you don't know what will happen, who will do it, or who it will happen to. This whole "Yuno going berserk mode" thing with her eyes going blank isn't very appealing though. It seems like a cheap way of showing her troubled personality, hope they don't keep it. We do get to see how Yukki is going to treat their relationship, looks like he's deciding to stay with Yuno to keep her as sane as possible.

Highlight of the episode is definitely Minene, her reaction to getting stuck between two holes in the floor was hilarious. She's such a weird mix of crazy and cute, a lot like Yuno is, yet completely different. Nice to know fourth isn't really evil and betrayed them to save his son, but its 100% guaranteed he's going to die and not become the next God.

P.S. Wonder who 6th is, the guy who wants to destroy the world after becoming God.
Jul 11, 2012 1:53 AM
Jul 2012
Yuno is crazy, but still, she is my vavorite character out of this anime.
And i liked this epiode again (:
5/5
Jul 12, 2012 2:11 AM

Jan 2008
lol. Minene = Elle Driver (Kill Bill), anyone? =D

Jul 12, 2012 1:07 PM
Feb 2008
This show is absolutely insane. I found the little comedy about who goes first between Yuki and 9th quite funny despite it being completely illogical. Then again this series has been pretty much balls to the wall from the get go
Jul 14, 2012 9:37 AM

Feb 2012
Amazing episode, treachery in treachery ahah, this show is awesome.

I love Yuno, always so badass :)
Jul 29, 2012 11:58 AM

Feb 2012
I'm surprised to see so many people thinking this episode sucked. Of course the police station scene wasn't believable, starting with nobody minding an officer taking a gun to interrogation. But this series has never been realistic in plot twists or the behaviour of the characters, so there's no need to start expecting it now. It's like the murderous cousin of K-On, and part of the time I'm wondering whether it's supposed to be a comedy with all these unbelievable events. That doesn't mean I'm not enjoying the ride. In fact, a big part of why this series has been unpredictable is that a lot of the time the characters react to their situations so unrealistically.
Aug 2, 2012 9:55 PM

May 2010
Lol did she just take a crap in front of him?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 4, 2012 7:03 PM

Nov 2011
I can't believe that she was just sitting there visiting her son when there were multiple explosions in the building. Then she just watched as they ate the donuts she brought over. LOL

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 13, 2012 4:40 PM

Apr 2011
oooh so many betrayals o.o
Sep 23, 2012 4:23 PM
Jul 2012
Good episode.
4/5
Sep 23, 2012 4:25 PM
Jul 2012
communiist said:
This show needs to pick it back up and stop with these random eps

Agreed
Oct 3, 2012 11:12 AM

May 2012
really nice episode to make him do something to get information in the dedective's diary is really something and that all to become god to safe his son!

At the end the new alliance will be something interesting the woman that tried to kill Yukki first is now teaming up alright that's quite nice :p

Let's see how it goes!
Oct 20, 2012 12:30 PM

Sep 2012
Confucius said:
Lol did she just take a crap in front of him?

All I heard was pissing. Good scene btw hehehehe aawwww shes blushing :P
Apr 24, 2013 1:06 AM

Jul 2009
wow intense episode :D

hmm Yuno's ass :)

Yuno went berserk!!!!

fourth also went berserk!!!

don't die!!!!!

im actually glad they're showing that they do need to pee and go to the bathroom from time to time.

in real life situations sometimes you can't hold it on for long.

lol Minene getting irritated XD

she really reminds me of Revy from Black Lagoon, she even sounds like her as well!!

Yuno!!! .___.

hmm delicious stuff Minene :D

so fourth is trying to become a God to save his kid?

understandable, but that won 't be easy :P

Minene is after you!!!

lol Murmur as fourth XD

soo weird XD

next episode let's go minene!!!!!!!
May 8, 2013 11:15 PM

Jan 2013
I'm really enjoying this anime, but I can't help but notice how nonsensical this episode was. I'm a bit disappointed.
Jun 1, 2013 7:44 AM

Apr 2013
The way the atmosphere changed in the hospital from serious to comedy was kind of lame. Now its 3vs1 cant wait to see the next episode.
Jun 1, 2013 11:13 AM
Jan 2013
Perfect episode. I took a little break after the last two that were kind of... out of the mood.

Dream team is formed. Minene <3

and MurMur <3 obviously
Jun 1, 2013 5:57 PM

Oct 2011
if this doesn't get any better in the next episode, i'm dropping this one... -_-
Jun 6, 2013 2:33 PM

Aug 2012
7godeohs said:
InterNetCasaNova said:
And err isnt ep 5 like the biggest plot hole in Nikki? Or is there something Im missing...

I'm letting you know now, if you watch this for plot holes you will find them in spades and find it maddening later on. It's best not to over analyze this show - if you can step back and accept it for what it is, great. If not, you should probably stop watching now, which based on your comments sounds like your preferred course of action anyway.

So basically ignore all the flaws (the heaps of them) and the anime is great. Sound logic.

I'm pretty baffled here. Am I the only one that wants to castrate someone everytime Yuki starts crying? Never mind all the other idiosyncrasies.
Jun 19, 2013 10:07 PM

May 2013
I told myself "Just one more episode then i'm going to bed".... FIVE EPISODES AGO!!!! FML!!!! .... but at least this show is INCREDIBLE!!!
Jul 6, 2013 12:01 AM

May 2013
Yuki is now a murderer. i love 9th
Jul 9, 2013 7:48 AM

Mar 2013
The comedy part felt out of place...
Jul 17, 2013 4:07 PM
Apr 2008
This was better. The last two episodes have been a great improvement in quality for me.
Jul 31, 2013 2:30 PM

Jan 2013
PrinceHeir said:
wow intense episode :D

lol Minene getting irritated XD

she really reminds me of Revy from Black Lagoon, she even sounds like her as well!!

I wanted to agree with you on the previous episode but I got lost in your quote xD. Yeah she reminds me of Revy too :). Awesome episode too.

Seems I was wrong in my post in the ep 10 discussion, the detective didn't intend to mark them so he can follow them somehow... but to save his kid in the way that he kills the other 3. Well yeah...
Aug 13, 2013 1:53 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The ideas and concepts this show has are good, but the execution is just sloppy sometimes. The whole transition from the police station to the hospital felt completely unrealistic ( yeah I know theres suspension of disbelief and all that). And Minene just switches sides in an instant.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 14, 2013 2:45 PM

Dec 2010
Ok, that was a great episode for me.

On the other side as I now know of Yuno's actual condition , I feel better about the anime, but in the same time in this episode I realised I'm watching a thriller. I've been unable to see it that way for long time, but now I feel like I want this to over as quickly as possible(I really don't like this kind of tensing settings).
Sep 24, 2013 10:05 PM

Jul 2013
This anime has been pretty flawless so far, hope it stays this way.

New Future Alliance huh? Interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2013 7:02 PM

May 2013
Great episode, looks like 4th is about to get terminated. All of these spontaneous developments make for some good plot twists and keeps me hooked! I'm loving most of the characters so far. Also, the specials at the end are great, funny, yet provides some relevant info occasionally. Comic relief is good in an anime as intense and violent as this one.
Oct 28, 2013 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
PrinceHeir said:

She actually reminds me of Roberta but that might be because of the maid-like costume she wears sometimes.
Nov 3, 2013 7:22 AM

Jul 2013
Kurusu is awesome! He's so smart and I knew that his story of 'not wanting to be a God' was bullshit.
I am overjoyed that Minene is Yuki's ally! She is the coolest character! Yuki on the other hand... is a wimp... but I think he's starting to improve.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Nov 13, 2013 2:32 PM
Oct 2013
Great episode, I really enjoy how alliances are formed or dropped on the fly depending on how the situation changes.

However what I really dislike is how Yuno now seems to have these two modes, the "normal sweet innocent cute" mode and her "psycho kill-them-all" mode with even her eyes changing and everything. This really bugs me, Yuno has been an awesome character so far with a kind of complex and multi-layered personality, but this episode basically made it an on-/off switch which greatly cheapens her character somewhat.
I hope this was only in this episode and some future episode won't make Yuno a completly split character that will have stereotypical "battles at the center of mind" with her evil dark side or whatever.
Nov 23, 2013 3:21 PM

Jul 2013
Man I'm seriously loving the extra scenes with Murumuru at the end of each episode.

And is the pacing suppose to be this clunky in the manga as well? The alliance between 9th and Yuno/Yukki seemed a little forced and rushed :/
Dec 17, 2013 12:52 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode. Back on with the story.
Feb 12, 2014 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
so.. Fourth wanted to save his kid by becoming god... I have one thing on my mind though.. if they formed the alliance and one of them kills everyone and becomes god, could they bring others to life again? Also, what would happen if their phone started running out of battery? Is that even possible for them?

Even so, I don't think fourth plan is very good, I wonder why didn't the news reported that they've killed detectives and instead just said that they fled the interrogation room with a gun.

Also, I hate how even the characters personalities change every single episode, I understand most of them are psycho's but for god's sake. Also I'm suppose to believe they survived a fall from what looked like 10storey building landing on the rooftop of some van without breaking their legs? Way to go.

HATE how they're forcing comedy into this show.
Mar 31, 2014 2:22 AM

Jun 2011
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 3, 2014 8:02 PM

Sep 2013
HOW THE FUCK DID THE DETECTIVES WIFE NOT NOTICE TWO EXPLOSIONS?
Jun 3, 2014 10:25 AM

Jun 2011
heiismyhusbando said:
I.. didn't like this episode. There was something very wrong with how Yuno's and Yukki's shooting scenes were executed.

I completely agree. The shooting scenes felt too weird.

I don't trust Minene with her switching sides so quickly.
Jun 7, 2014 9:42 PM

Aug 2007
Another average episode.
Hopefully the next one will be better!

Jul 1, 2014 6:46 PM

Feb 2013
Ohhh that's why Kurusu is sitting beside a hospital bed in the ED...

I don't get why was Minene in the hospital dressed as a nurse. It doesn't look like she and Kurusu have a plan in catching Yukki and Yuno.
At first, I thought that Kurusu used his wife to draw out Yukki and Yuno.
Also, why aren't there people panicking in the hospital? Did they not hear the two explosions?

But I like how Kurusu overcame one of the weaknesses of his diary.
I think his diary is also weak when it comes to location since he should only supposed to know the crimes within his jurisdiction.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jul 23, 2014 10:35 PM

May 2014
This was an interesting episode. Now that the fourth's family is involved, I feel that it's going to get a lot more interesting. 9th's alliance with the two seems like its going to break soon =/.
Jul 25, 2014 2:00 AM

Aug 2013
Wow the comedy in the middle of an intense situation was so badly done. Actually, why was it there in the first place? Totally killed the mood.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 24, 2014 6:10 AM
Feb 2013
My hate for Amano can't be explained with words. lol
CheatrealAug 24, 2014 6:16 AM
Sep 19, 2014 12:31 PM

Oct 2013
I don't understand why Yuki doesn't just let Yuno stab the shit out of all them assholes and be done with it. Yuno's experienced with killing dozens of people, disposing of the bodies, and having nary a soul on her trail. Surely she could put her moves in place here.

The pissing scene with Yuno was hawt.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 23, 2014 10:33 AM

Jan 2014
Hard to choose a side. Guess this really is just a survival game, huh?
Jun 30, 2015 1:22 PM
Feb 2015
Wow that detective didn't die... And now they are fugitives. Glad minene showed up! Yuki is so lucky... He gets to feel get boobies D; lol well they do have some insurance and let's see what happens
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Aug 8, 2015 4:09 AM

Aug 2014
Yay finally some good action :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 8, 2015 3:14 PM

Feb 2013
Woo Minene teams up with Yuki and Yuno :D. I was pretty much expecting this to happen the moment they became fugitives, I mean who better to team up with then her in that situation?

Also I was really surprised when Yuki grew some balls this episode and shot that cop @_@. I wonder if him and Yuno will be on the run for the rest of the series now? I don't really see how they could clear their names after doing something like that.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2012

682 by lopoy20 »»
May 13, 9:18 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 11, 2012

265 by Wiziliz »»
May 9, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

306 by Wiziliz »»
May 8, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 25, 2011

198 by Wiziliz »»
May 4, 6:55 AM

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.