Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 11, 2017 7:41 AM

Sep 2015
I don't mind papers. I'm cool with it. Tbh, only thing that annoys me that's money related is that sometimes you have to buy items that are worth so much to pay with card. I don't usually carry cash on me because I'm finding card much more handy. I don't know why some shops can't deal with taking this limit down. :/
Dec 11, 2017 1:20 PM

Jun 2016
I obviously don't want to be so broke that I have to go to soup kitchens but I'm not a really materialistic person either. Enough money to pay living expenses and give me the few things that I want are good enough.
An example: I don't want or need a fancy car, my truck is good enough I'll keep that running and I don't want all the electronic crap in modern cars.
Also, people who don't actually "earn" their money (welfare recipients, trust-fund babies) tend to be miserable and end up abusing drugs or alcohol, I want to actually earn my money too.
Lost_VikingDec 11, 2017 1:28 PM
Dec 11, 2017 1:42 PM

May 2013
very important. very very very very important.
i wouldnt die or kill for it, but it's up there.
Dec 11, 2017 2:55 PM

Jul 2015
am just want moer monies than my peers
slawa jealous ppls
Jan 31, 2019 4:57 AM
Jul 2018
easylord said:
Pemphredo said:

So are you.
But if I'd kill it wouldn't have been for money anyway.
Understanding your statement is what makes it so disgusting.
Your salt levels are off the charts tho. Pfft
So damn toxic I'm about to cry of laughter.
Thx for that one

>Toxic - queue 14 year old stigma
>Salt - exemplify statement
result - cancerous 14 year old

My statement was that I'd kill for money, yet you told me to kms. I don't think you could pay me enough to do that :)

You don't need money after death..
By the way - Being 14 isn't really an insult and I just wanted to piss you of a bit. ♥
Looks like it worked.
removed-userJan 31, 2019 5:00 AM
Jan 31, 2019 4:59 AM
Jul 2018
Gan_water said:
Pemphredo said:

So are you.
But if I'd kill it wouldn't have been for money anyway.
Understanding your statement is what makes it so disgusting.

8 man is clearly like one of those guys from the Bourne Identity

Sadly I've never watched it but looking it up was funny enough.
Jan 31, 2019 8:15 AM

Aug 2010
Money can't buy you true happiness but it's definitely important for a good life. Without money you can't have a stable life.... Luckily I have quite a bit of money saved. Enough to travel 2+ years. I have a lot of investments and i'm gradually increasing my net worth. So make sure you guys save up money for the future!!!

Jan 31, 2019 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
Of which money we are exactly talking here?! dollars?! that the U.S. keeps printing out of their ass(for the past years) while being almost 23 trillion in debt?!
Jan 31, 2019 9:48 AM

Nov 2016
I like money just as much as the next guy over but I'm not a fanatic about it. All I need is just enough to get by comfortably without stress and I'm content.
・゚☆✧you were like a glass and I always melted in you

Feb 1, 2019 9:54 PM

Jan 2019
Time over money.

My only fear regarding that life is to end it in the streets.
reSTART the World ~
Feb 1, 2019 10:00 PM

Jan 2019
It's weird to see that on the forums, people seem to have more of a stigma around money.

like my familly (jewish) are really more in favor of it over life, maybe it has to to with americans generally being christians and striving for humbleness and stuff,? im not sure.

I respect it alot.
reSTART the World ~
Feb 2, 2019 2:43 PM

Aug 2018
Important enough to keep me afloat, but otherwise, money isn't worth all that much to me.
╔════════════════ • • ════════════════╗
Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind
I want to get off, but I keep riding the ride
I never really noticed that I had to decide
To play someone's game, or live my own life
- Get Free, Lana Del Rey

╚════════════════ • • ════════════════╝
Feb 2, 2019 3:41 PM

Aug 2017
Money is important because having money means that life is not a constant effort at keeping your head above the water.
Feb 2, 2019 9:18 PM

Oct 2018
My mind-💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸
Feb 2, 2019 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
I enjoy buying things and financial security which makes money pretty important but I don't really care for being rich.
Feb 3, 2019 5:10 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
I would like the minimum amount to live comfortably, to be able to not have to worry about paying the bills yet (within moderation) whenever I see something I want, be able to buy it. This is why I'm pursuing Computer Science and Engineering. Although I'd much rather be able to pursue something I love (YouTube and Voice Acting or maybe getting an Economics degree) and make that minimum amount than have to pursue Computer Science and Engineering and be a millionaire or something.
Feb 4, 2019 1:14 AM
Jul 2018
I won't be a hypocrite...I LOVE the concept of money, I belive far-left morons who think people can live in a society where an individual will be motivated by something other than money is beyond ludicrous.

That might be a sad life tho.
Look at how some jobs are paid and nobody will do them for the great wage there. Especially not in patient / geriatric care and caretaker for children and teachers. Every single social work job. Nobody ever said: I'm becoming a primary school teacher to earn millions.

Money really can't buy you happiness, when you are hating your job. It's important to live comfortably (more or less) and no money definitely makes you depressed and worry about your future, but ot still can't buy a job you love to go to or other people's affection.
Feb 4, 2019 1:31 AM
Jul 2018
I really hate the quote ''money can't buy happiness'' I mean some people are super rich and depressed so they can't heal their depression with money but some people are depressed for not having money for example me
Feb 5, 2019 2:14 PM

Jun 2015
It is nice to have a large, considerable amount of money that I can knowingly spend it on whatever I want.

Truly though, I don't really care much about it. I'm not cynical enough to believe that your worth is truly based on how much money you have, but I'm not under the illusion that you don't need money to be happy. It's just not one of the biggest priorities I have on my mind.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2020 12:39 AM

Jun 2008
Wanted to bring this thread back to see what 2020 MAL Weebs think.

My position remains as strong today as ever.

MONEY IS EVERYTHING
Nov 27, 2020 9:37 PM
Jul 2018
Important because I need to buy food and can goods.
Nov 27, 2020 10:01 PM

Sep 2020
--ALEX-- said:

MONEY IS EVERYTHING

It's not EVERYTHING once you're past a certain threshold and have passive income. There's not much difference having 1 billion $ vs 10 billion $

If you think otherwise, I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Nov 27, 2020 10:21 PM

Dec 2008
Money is important when it can solve problems. When you can own something by buying it. Other than that, if money can't help you out in these things, it's just as useful as toilet paper. I was poor when I was a kid. I found happiness in food and gaming consoles. Now, I'm kinda a bit over middle-class.
Nov 28, 2020 12:14 AM

Mar 2012
Money is very important, you cannot buy anything without it. Money can't buy happiness is the biggest lie, if I had money I wouldn't have bothered with being a corporate slave and spent my time doing things that I like and make me happy.
Nov 28, 2020 12:22 AM

Aug 2014
--ALEX-- said:
MONEY IS EVERYTHING

If money was everything, then everything would be money.

Everything is not money, therefore money is not everything.

Try again. :^)
Nov 28, 2020 1:26 AM

Feb 2018
Honestly, these days I think it's kind of everything when I re-examine things again..

A lot of people probably wouldn't reach happiness (a certain level of self-actualization) had they been born in a lesser wealth class. I think this is mostly true for the average as well, it's usually only gifted individuals/outliers that can bypass barriers of socio-economics but for the average individual it takes extreme measures to change what options one has

It depends on what you really want out of life as well

Time in relation to money is another really important factor too, for example even if I became a millionaire now it would mean nothing. Having a lot of money is really important in the early years of life (for max. development/potential) and then near the end of one's life when one can no longer work as hard anymore.

ArtreyuNov 28, 2020 6:38 AM
Nov 28, 2020 2:11 PM

Jul 2020
Almost anything has money value. It is pretty important for me to have money to be able to do more things.
Nov 28, 2020 2:13 PM

Oct 2015
It's worth the number that's written on the banknote, adjusted for inflation of course!
Nov 28, 2020 2:23 PM

Aug 2018
Give me enough money for insurance and financial stability (and some occasional travelling) and I'm good.
Nov 28, 2020 2:28 PM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Honestly all I need is enough to pay my rent and get some food. Maybe to be sometimes able to buy some nice things like clothes. You know, enough to live fairly stable life. Of course more might be nice but necessities is good enough for me. Which mean money isn't really that important to me.
Nov 28, 2020 3:19 PM

Jun 2019
The only important thing about money is the freedom it gives you. The freedom to stop caring about it. Amusing that you say that money is everything and are here rather than playing on the stock market with your assets.

Futari_no_Ossan said:
--ALEX-- said:

MONEY IS EVERYTHING

It's not EVERYTHING once you're past a certain threshold and have passive income. There's not much difference having 1 billion $ vs 10 billion $

If you think otherwise, I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning

You do not even need of 1 billion $, why can't people get satisfied with having a house and enough money to travel from time to time? You do not need a private jet and servants... All of those possessions are nothing else than burdens. Feeling like "Hans in Luck" should be the aspiration of wise men in my opinion.
Nov 28, 2020 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
Sure, sure, money is...money is...what was money again? OP, help me out here.

My apologies for going full Biden on you.
Nov 28, 2020 3:24 PM

Apr 2020
Money has no value by itself, but humans make it invaluable, so I need money to not die and live an easy life.
Nov 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Sep 2020
Meusnier said:

You do not even need of 1 billion $, why can't people get satisfied with having a house and enough money to travel from time to time? You do not need a private jet and servants... All of those possessions are nothing else than burdens. Feeling like "Hans in Luck" should be the aspiration of wise men in my opinion.

Nah homie once you taste the luxury you want more of it. A human's life is terribly short so why wouldn't we strive to have the best YOLO life before our time comes? An authentic Dom Perignon or a 30 yo Macallan tastes much better than the average wine, a supercar drives much better than an average Toyota, Wagyu/Kobe beef tastes much better than average beef, it feels great and convenient to have a mansion in Tokyo then another one in Paris etc.

Not to mention that the more money you have, the less work you need to do bc money breeds more money, you don't have to work and just enjoy life. Women are more attracted to you and people venerate the ground you walk on if you make it rain all over their faces. You don't need to get in line and still get rare and highly sought commodities way before the common folk gets them, you don't need to wait in traffic bc a chopper can just make a bee line to your destination, you don't have to wait for an organ transplant in case of emergency etc. See how easy life is with money? Not just physical goods?

Have you ever tasted such luxury to support your claim that just having a house and some chump change to travel is fine? If you do you'll see where I'm coming from and as I said, once you're past a certain threshold it doesn't matter much. What else will you buy once you have a billion $? Or 10 billion $? Will you be happier? I don't think so. I do agree that 1 billion $ is an overstatement, the real figure should be somewhere around 10s of millions bc a few millions are still not enough to give someone a luxurious life in America

PS. Yes it feels good to have hot servants in thong serving you breakfast in the morning while another servant gives you a wake up bj. I do my best everyday to reach that goal, wish me luck!

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
Nov 29, 2020 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
Money has no intrinsic value, but because people make it valuable to purchase resources it is extremely valuable. Without resources you don’t have much of anything. (It can’t buy happiness, but it sure can buy things that make you happy).

That said, it’s more important in the beginning of someone’s life and towards their old age, (less so in the time in-between).
Nov 29, 2020 7:08 AM

Apr 2020
Very important
I want a lot of money
It solves problems
Gets you laid
Gets you video games
Money's great!
Nov 29, 2020 2:36 PM

Jun 2019
Futari_no_Ossan said:
Meusnier said:

Nah homie once you taste the luxury you want more of it. A human's life is terribly short so why wouldn't we strive to have the best YOLO life before our time comes? An authentic Dom Perignon or a 30 yo Macallan tastes much better than the average wine, a supercar drives much better than an average Toyota, Wagyu/Kobe beef tastes much better than average beef, it feels great and convenient to have a mansion in Tokyo then another one in Paris etc.

Not to mention that the more money you have, the less work you need to do bc money breeds more money, you don't have to work and just enjoy life. Women are more attracted to you and people venerate the ground you walk on if you make it rain all over their faces. You don't need to get in line and still get rare and highly sought commodities way before the common folk gets them, you don't need to wait in traffic bc a chopper can just make a bee line to your destination, you don't have to wait for an organ transplant in case of emergency etc. See how easy life is with money? Not just physical goods?

Have you ever tasted such luxury to support your claim that just having a house and some chump change to travel is fine? If you do you'll see where I'm coming from and as I said, once you're past a certain threshold it doesn't matter much. What else will you buy once you have a billion $? Or 10 billion $? Will you be happier? I don't think so. I do agree that 1 billion $ is an overstatement, the real figure should be somewhere around 10s of millions bc a few millions are still not enough to give someone a luxurious life in America

PS. Yes it feels good to have hot servants in thong serving you breakfast in the morning while another servant gives you a wake up bj. I do my best everyday to reach that goal, wish me luck!

It was a funny post, but I will reply to it half-seriously.

I know that, and this is why you should voluntary choose to live more modestly. Yagyuu stops tasting special if you have it every day [also, this beef is not lean enough... erk], the AE86 takes you to point A to point B as fast as any other car (and actually, probably faster depending on your skills and if you respect the laws or not), and I can tell you that true rich people prefer to go to Georges V and whatever fancy hotel in Toukyou rather than having to pay taxes and deal with paperwork.

What kind of commodities? The new iphools? The chopper... mmh, depends where you live. Fair enough for the organ transplant, but that highly depends on the country where you are living. Never heard that in "democracies", rich people had any priority about organ transplants, aren't all patients on the same list?

I will return you the question; have you ever had a full course menu in a three star restaurant? (Michelin guide) Even if you could afford it, I doubt that you would eat there more than once a month... It is fine as the honest man can be happy with just that [and actually, much less], and not want any further burdens, also called material possessions. All of those take up your time, which is the most precious thing, far more precious than money. I would not be happier with any more millions, certainly not, but this is just a matter of personal preferences and this is perfectly fine if your goal in life is to live in luxury after earning billions of 円.

P.S. This would take you to jail though. Pretty sure that you never experienced that. Stop watching hentai!
Nov 29, 2020 4:06 PM

Sep 2020
Meusnier said:
Yagyuu stops tasting special if you have it every day [also, this beef is not lean enough... erk]

I know lol that's why you have to alternate it with foie gras or some beef wellington every now and then. Only an idiot would eat the same thing day after day. There's a lot of tasty dishes as diverse as the fast food collection we have here in the States but how much do they cost to eat daily?.... that's right, lots of $$$

the AE86 takes you to point A to point B as fast as any other car (and actually, probably faster depending on your skills and if you respect the laws or not)

1 - Its top speed is around 125mph according to Google, while something like the Centenario tops out at 186mph. Simple math dictates that one would reach to the destination faster on a Centenario assuming other parameters are standardized
2 - That car looks like dog s*** no offence to its fans and anyone who enjoys Initial D

I can tell you that true rich people prefer to go to Georges V and whatever fancy hotel in Toukyou rather than having to pay taxes and deal with paperwork.

What if some people prefer to have their own place and privacy and rather deal with tax and ppwk instead of going to hotel? Are those people "fake" rich? I need to hear more about your criteria of "true" and "fake" rich lol to me rich is rich, there's indeed "young" and "old" money but that's besides the point

What kind of commodities? The new iphools? The chopper... mmh, depends where you live.

Oh Idk, the new yacht? (I don't like being in the middle of the sea and those things IMO are a waste of money but I know some pompous asses love to have that) the latest perfume collection? To collect shiny rocks (diamonds, emerald, ruby, sapphire etc. ) or artistic folks love to hoard expensive paintings? Lots of things to do for fun that cost $$$ b0ss

Fair enough for the organ transplant, but that highly depends on the country where you are living. Never heard that in "democracies", rich people had any priority about organ transplants, aren't all patients on the same list?

Are we talking about the same democracy that allows politicians to embezzle money in Panama? Or one that allows rich people to put their kids into prestigious schools regardless of the kid's ability? There's this thing called "money under the table" that you need to get used to lol

I will return you the question; have you ever had a full course menu in a three star restaurant? (Michelin guide) Even if you could afford it, I doubt that you would eat there more than once a month...

Yessir Gordon Ramsay restaurant cuz I like the guy, Alain Ducasse (once, thanks to my connection). I'm not sure if they're still 3* though, the only one I dream to go and still haven't had the chance is a reservation at Dorsia... maybe one day or maybe I need to kill someone for that

But yeah I cannot afford to eat there every single day yet but if I can... hell yeah!

It is fine as the honest man can be happy with just that [and actually, much less], and not want any further burdens, also called material possessions. All of those take up your time, which is the most precious thing, far more precious than money.

This is hilarious considering how ironic this statement is.... why? Bc the average joe wastes 1/3rd of his lifetime working a 9-5 job instead of enjoying life the way many rich people do (those guys let money do the work)

IMO, time = money and conversely money = time. The more money you have, the more time you save up, the longer you live. What is TRUE is that health > money. I've seen many people on their death bed wishing to be healthy in exchange for their entire fortune but can't. I like this quote from the Dalai Lama...

I would not be happier with any more millions, certainly not, but this is just a matter of personal preferences and this is perfectly fine if your goal in life is to live in luxury after earning billions of 円.

Sure you do you bud, I'd be happy if you agree with my point that happiness only increases proportionally with money only up to a certain threshold though

P.S. This would take you to jail though. Pretty sure that you never experienced that. Stop watching hentai!

I did lol just not at the comfort of my home (don't have enough to pay them to be my maids daily, sexual service included). In fact, one of the girls allows me to take a pic of her arse to bring home as a sweet memory. Sex is a simple commodity if you have enough $$$ look at Dan Bilzerian, many of his IG shots are for clout but he did also bang tons of gold diggers nonetheless. I don't understand why many here put sex in such high regard XD

Nov 29, 2020 6:27 PM

Aug 2018
$$$$ money is very important for me $$$$
Nov 30, 2020 2:31 PM

Jun 2019
Futari_no_Ossan said:
Meusnier said:
Yagyuu stops tasting special if you have it every day [also, this beef is not lean enough... erk]

I know lol that's why you have to alternate it with foie gras or some beef wellington every now and then. Only an idiot would eat the same thing day after day. There's a lot of tasty dishes as diverse as the fast food collection we have here in the States but how much do they cost to eat daily?.... that's right, lots of $$$

the AE86 takes you to point A to point B as fast as any other car (and actually, probably faster depending on your skills and if you respect the laws or not)

1 - Its top speed is around 125mph according to Google, while something like the Centenario tops out at 186mph. Simple math dictates that one would reach to the destination faster on a Centenario assuming other parameters are standardized
2 - That car looks like dog s*** no offence to its fans and anyone who enjoys Initial D

I can tell you that true rich people prefer to go to Georges V and whatever fancy hotel in Toukyou rather than having to pay taxes and deal with paperwork.

What if some people prefer to have their own place and privacy and rather deal with tax and ppwk instead of going to hotel? Are those people "fake" rich? I need to hear more about your criteria of "true" and "fake" rich lol to me rich is rich, there's indeed "young" and "old" money but that's besides the point

What kind of commodities? The new iphools? The chopper... mmh, depends where you live.

Oh Idk, the new yacht? (I don't like being in the middle of the sea and those things IMO are a waste of money but I know some pompous asses love to have that) the latest perfume collection? To collect shiny rocks (diamonds, emerald, ruby, sapphire etc. ) or artistic folks love to hoard expensive paintings? Lots of things to do for fun that cost $$$ b0ss

Fair enough for the organ transplant, but that highly depends on the country where you are living. Never heard that in "democracies", rich people had any priority about organ transplants, aren't all patients on the same list?

Are we talking about the same democracy that allows politicians to embezzle money in Panama? Or one that allows rich people to put their kids into prestigious schools regardless of the kid's ability? There's this thing called "money under the table" that you need to get used to lol

I will return you the question; have you ever had a full course menu in a three star restaurant? (Michelin guide) Even if you could afford it, I doubt that you would eat there more than once a month...

Yessir Gordon Ramsay restaurant cuz I like the guy, Alain Ducasse (once, thanks to my connection). I'm not sure if they're still 3* though, the only one I dream to go and still haven't had the chance is a reservation at Dorsia... maybe one day or maybe I need to kill someone for that

But yeah I cannot afford to eat there every single day yet but if I can... hell yeah!

It is fine as the honest man can be happy with just that [and actually, much less], and not want any further burdens, also called material possessions. All of those take up your time, which is the most precious thing, far more precious than money.

This is hilarious considering how ironic this statement is.... why? Bc the average joe wastes 1/3rd of his lifetime working a 9-5 job instead of enjoying life the way many rich people do (those guys let money do the work)

IMO, time = money and conversely money = time. The more money you have, the more time you save up, the longer you live. What is TRUE is that health > money. I've seen many people on their death bed wishing to be healthy in exchange for their entire fortune but can't. I like this quote from the Dalai Lama...

I would not be happier with any more millions, certainly not, but this is just a matter of personal preferences and this is perfectly fine if your goal in life is to live in luxury after earning billions of 円.

Sure you do you bud, I'd be happy if you agree with my point that happiness only increases proportionally with money only up to a certain threshold though

I did lol just not at the comfort of my home (don't have enough to pay them to be my maids daily, sexual service included). In fact, one of the girls allows me to take a pic of her arse to bring home as a sweet memory. Sex is a simple commodity if you have enough $$$ look at Dan Bilzerian, many of his IG shots are for clout but he did also bang tons of gold diggers nonetheless. I don't understand why many here put sex in such high regard XD

I hope that you had fun writing this wall of text for praising hedonism and degeneracy.

You get my point; all this food stops tasting special if you have it every day. Now imagine that you run out of it and have to eat commoners food? Do you starve yourself like Saiko, the guy in Saiki Kusuo?

If you respect the speed limitations, the difference will be negligible. No need to read 100km/h in 2.6s.

I was thinking about someone I know who does not and is not a nouveau riche. You would need to have the place cleaned, hire a chef, etc. Seems like a lot of hurdle for not much.

If that amuses you to accumulate barbaric relics...

Of course, the USA is not on the list of democracies. Monster is still largely fictional, though a politician having a heart attack may be brought to life after the "legal" time of reanimation... (former French Minister Chevenement is a living dead who only survived due to unreasonable dedication a commoner could not have wished...) Otherwise, in some "democracies", having money will not put you higher on the list. Since you can always go abroad, I get your point. But honestly, after all this foie grad and yagyuu, you clearly deserve to die from a heart attack. No hard feelings.

Lol, you cannot be serious about that as a full course menu will last 3 or 5 hours... I have better to do that eating during that much time.

Those also need to work for this money, and generally, much more than that. But work is the goal of life. Of course, I am speaking about creative work, not slavery.

Hahaha, I am quite happy to come up on such a time capitalist. Can you buy time with money? Of course not. You do not necessarily live longer with more money if you eat unhealthy food and have hard drugs like wine every single day. Liver cancer is liver cancer, there is not a Pommard liver cancer and a beer liver cancer. The more money you have, the more you will have to think about where to invest it, and even if you get professional expertise, you will lose your marbles at the first stock market crash. I hope that you do not end up with an ulcer. If you are rich, you need to invest in good security, maybe even pay bodyguards, fear for your children, etc. I would not call that a peace of mind. In a word, you need to pay for the "happiness" granted by all of this money; I would recommend xxxHolic on this topic.

I will unfortunately not agree on that, as I see this superfluous amount of money as a burden. What I certainly believe is that the relationship is not proportional. The marginal increase from 10 millions to 100 millions is negligible.

No idea how you came to the conclusion that I put sex on a pedestal, but I do not see it as a commodity neither... Maybe you do not believe in love, and that is honestly sad.

Nov 30, 2020 7:54 PM
Jul 2018
Money is what turns people to snakes and I've seen it all too well, people change on the flip of a dime. Its sad but the reality of this world even they wouldn't be man enough to admit.
Nov 30, 2020 11:58 PM

Sep 2017
Ah shit necromancers used their magic again
خ
Dec 1, 2020 7:22 AM

Jul 2020
so important, time is money and money is time.

and money much better.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which of these 6 things matters most to you?

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

31 by shiroha »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think we will have Terminator-like robots or will we have Detroit Become Human-like robots in the future?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

3 by deg »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

58 by MalchikRepaid »»
2 hours ago

» Vent thread. ( 1 2 )

Spooks - Oct 7, 2013

90 by Mirania »»
2 hours ago

» Anime convention stories

PAPOrr - Apr 19, 2023

11 by MalchikRepaid »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.