Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 8, 2015 8:44 PM
Jul 2015
great episode but hana gives me the chills
Aug 8, 2015 9:20 PM

Oct 2011
Meh, I don't feel bad for Kiyoshi

Though I find Hana a better pair with Kiyoshi than Chiyo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 9, 2015 1:13 AM

Mar 2012
Felt pretty bad for Kiyoshi this episode, glad that he was able to clear the misunderstanding with Chiyo :) Now the question is, how will he be able to deal with Hana? xD

antonn said:
I see they got vice-prez's over active sweat glands going.

SWEATING INTENSIFIES
Aug 9, 2015 2:15 AM

Feb 2011
Chiyo sticking up for Kiyoshi was freakin' adorable!! Also I can't help but notice the BGM is so good, I'll have to download the OST haha
The preview looked like Hana is gonna do something intense af to Kiyoshi :(
The "present" is a leaf floating on top of the river. It moves along with the flow from past to future. - Okabe Rintaro, Stein;s Gate

Caedes
Aug 9, 2015 2:52 AM

Feb 2012
The V-Pres surely sweats excessively. Lol!

YAY! Hana's back!!!! For some reason, I really like her. Chiyo is innocently adorable too though.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 9, 2015 3:34 AM

Mar 2015
That sound, when Meiko is sweating, reminded me on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMeghQYbFYE
Aug 9, 2015 6:06 PM

Jul 2015
Chiyo's booooobs
Aug 9, 2015 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
Not enough femdom this week and Shingo went from friend to mean bully! >_<
Aug 10, 2015 2:55 PM
Mar 2014
okurinn said:
Shingo has the right to be mad. Not only are they stuck there for another month, but Kiyoshi, who he's known since middle school and considered a friend, didn't trust him enough to tell him about the breakout plan. Kiyoshi was selfish.

it's not like shingo had anything to do outside though lol

as for the episode, the rush is really annoying me because even though people might let it slide some things are really hard to understand without reading the manga, such as why they had to convince him to sign a paper and eventually let him just walk away instead of just expelling him on the spot.

I don't mind it as a whole, though. The rush here does ruin shit but it also creates a funny atmosphere, so it's aight
omfgplzstopAug 10, 2015 3:05 PM
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Aug 10, 2015 3:04 PM
Mar 2014
BlueKite said:
Meh, I don't feel bad for Kiyoshi

Though I find Hana a better pair with Kiyoshi than Chiyo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(:
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Aug 10, 2015 9:00 PM

Mar 2013
nice character development for this ep. the further episodes will focus more on the characters.

kiyoshi's motivation is now powered up by chiyo's boobs. LOL

shingo is the most doubtful among the group. in reality, it was still kiyoshi's mistake. no wonder why their friendship was damaged this time. challenges like this really happen..

vice prez sweating is intense! you can actually guess her "another side" of personality from ep 3 onwards.

the animation is quite distorted on some parts though and i noticed that the paper signing scene was a bit fast just by listening to their conversation. looks like they are machine gun talking.

DTO is actually "Danshi Taigaku OPERATION" (男子退学オペレーション). I believe it was misspelled. it was clear on Mari's dialogue.

a lot of events will happen in the next ep. more of shingo and joe's development.
and we should not forget HANA!!! that 'scene' will be exciting.

Aug 10, 2015 9:56 PM

Dec 2013
I LOVE CHIYO CHAN TOO!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhh!!!!! Shes best girl ahhhhh!!!!!

5/5 loved this episode. Made me feel so bad to only make me feel so good.

Hahaha.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Aug 10, 2015 10:38 PM

Mar 2009
mayukachan said:
While I understand that the guys are coming off as creepy pervs to the girls, the main females (the student council) are being really disgusting by physically abusing them like that and especially psychologically torturing Kiyoshi into getting him to voluntarily drop out. It's really not worth that much and they don't deserve it. Getting suspended or expelled would be enough rather than this harassment.

I do enjoy watching this show for the comedy and crazy scenarios but I am seriously bothered by the amount of bullying that the females can get away with.

On the other hand, I'm even more bothered that this show isn't getting enough flak when I've seen shoujo do the same things (reversed gender tho) and get so much hate whenever it's slightly misogynistic.

I'm just confused that the other female students don't say anything about it. Well, besides Chiyo in this episode, for Kiyoshi's sake.

The other female students see them being whipped, stepped on, etc; and all they talk about is how gross the boys are. They don't even care that they're being abused right in front of them.
Aug 11, 2015 6:51 AM

Jun 2013
so now they bully him and Hana is back
Aug 12, 2015 1:06 AM

Dec 2012
Oh Hana is back ! Excellent episode, Kiyoshi is now bullied but who cares ? He touched Chiyo's boobs.
Aug 12, 2015 8:23 AM

Aug 2015
I'm suprised by the fact that Kyioshi bougth the action figure for the best charcter ever, thougth that he didn't. Not an hilarious episode like the others, but it seems like a shitstorm (gakuto will be preparated) is coming for our heroes
Aug 12, 2015 2:43 PM

Apr 2013
I was the most relieved when I saw that Kiyoshi had bought the figures, after everything Gakuto did for him.

I hope Shingo and Kiyoshi resolve their issues. Shingo is being an ass right now, although he has the right in this. After all, HE didn't do anything wrong!
Aug 12, 2015 6:35 PM

Mar 2014
Chiyo really impressed me this episode. She evaluated her flaws and looked at things from Kiyoshi's POV and saved him from being expelled. You rarely see female anime characters. Too many would just beat the guy and never admit they were wrong

Shingo maybe a bastard but his anger is obviously justified. Not to inform a friend you had since middle school is a bad move.

I like how Meiko(aka Bayonetta's little sister) can be intimidating to most students yet she gets easily flustered/slightly idiotic around Mari. She can also be unintentionally funny by doing her own thing. That appeals to me more than Hana's character

Also I have read the manga and while the girls did have to deal with some shit in their lives it doesn't justify their actions. Hana and Meiko catches on to this am while Mari is arguably the most hard headed person in the series

Great episode. Not based on humor but on drama that was well thought out. Nice to see their are consequences between the guys as well
TheGrandSage23Aug 12, 2015 6:40 PM
Aug 13, 2015 4:36 AM
Feb 2015
Chiyo was really bae this episode.
The fart noises made me laugh every time though ;D
Aug 13, 2015 9:48 AM

Jun 2015
Kiyoshi-dono, you are not alone!

Damn, that vice president is a heavy sweater, she should go see a doctor or something.
Aug 13, 2015 4:40 PM

Mar 2011
I don't get why some are badmouthing Shingo for Kiyoshi's treatment, I would do the same except hide the anger a bit; considering he did no wrong yet still get increased prison sentence because of someone else's selfish desires, especially a few days before being released. I thought Kiyoshi got off pretty lightly here; I do hope things will get sorted out between them.
Aug 13, 2015 11:27 PM

Mar 2012
Mormegil said:
mayukachan said:
While I understand that the guys are coming off as creepy pervs to the girls, the main females (the student council) are being really disgusting by physically abusing them like that and especially psychologically torturing Kiyoshi into getting him to voluntarily drop out. It's really not worth that much and they don't deserve it. Getting suspended or expelled would be enough rather than this harassment.

I do enjoy watching this show for the comedy and crazy scenarios but I am seriously bothered by the amount of bullying that the females can get away with.

On the other hand, I'm even more bothered that this show isn't getting enough flak when I've seen shoujo do the same things (reversed gender tho) and get so much hate whenever it's slightly misogynistic.

I'm just confused that the other female students don't say anything about it. Well, besides Chiyo in this episode, for Kiyoshi's sake.

The other female students see them being whipped, stepped on, etc; and all they talk about is how gross the boys are. They don't even care that they're being abused right in front of them.

Normally I'd agree but the show is so heavily exaggerated and purposefully comical that you're not meant to take it too seriously. The violence, particularly from Meiko, is supposed to be a sort of fetish thing. In fact, every interaction with the girls has some fetish thing going on (especially with Hana later on, and even the president girl). You'll find that the female characters are a lot more down to earth, and vulnerable, than they appear early on. Despite the excessive nature of the encounters, the characters are still normal high school kids. Prison's School themes are weird, i admit, but trust me, stick with it and even the unfair violence will make more sense.

Also let's just say the female characters get what's coming to them. Whether you'll be happy about that is up to you.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Aug 17, 2015 2:01 PM

Oct 2008
LOL at cliffhanger last episode!
Kiyoshi was back-on time! whew!
LOL at Gakuto burying his face to Kiyoshi without pants!
LOL again at Gakuto, all that angry frustration because he thought Kiyoshi wasn'y able to buy the figures...but seems like Gakuto reacted super early and in face he bought it.
Kiyoshi is busted totally!
That was a powerful punch by Shingo. But of course anyone would be pissed-off to Kiyoshi because of his actions.
Kiyoshi is accepting sole responsibility! he should be of course! Gakuto already sacrificed many!
Shingo is right, Kiyoshi just didn't trust the others...
Nice one! Chiyo to the rescue!
Nice one Kiyoshi! he got a free face-boob hug from Chiyo-chan!
Shingo and other are as usual being harsh to Kiyoshi.
Yey! Hana is back! and still bullying Kiyoshi. favorite huh!?
7/5.

Aug 19, 2015 8:27 AM
Oct 2013
This anime just keeps on giving.
Aug 20, 2015 6:32 AM

May 2014
HANAAAAAAA-SANNNNN
Aug 21, 2015 12:47 PM

Feb 2014
Poor Kiyoshi, he has no friends in the prison now :/
Aug 23, 2015 12:25 PM

Aug 2013
Kiyoshi wasn't wrong to keep the plan a secret from as many people as possible. The more people that know a secret, the less likely it is to stay a secret. The best thing the other three could have done to make the plan succeed is to act as if nothing was going on at all. The Student Council members are very perceptive most of the time and they would have caught on.
Aug 24, 2015 5:32 AM

Sep 2014
Looks like Shingo is becoming head of prison crew.. and Gakuto also moving to his side :/

So now kinda everyone against Kiyoshi except Chiyo , good that she has relations to school's stuff :D
Aug 25, 2015 10:50 AM

Apr 2012
Wow Shingo is really a jerk, poor Kiyoshi. :( But yesss Hana is back, I love than crazy girl. xDD
Aug 31, 2015 1:33 PM

Jan 2011
Shingo's hate is well justified if you ask me, just imagine working your ass off and suddenly that happens. Didn't expect that sort of stuff in this show though, but I like it.
And once again I'm really happy that I watch the censored version.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 9, 2015 12:29 PM

Jul 2013
I noticed two details in this episode:

1) Chiyo's roomate is Luffy's voice actress (Mayumi Tanaka) hahaha
2) The cover for Andrei's "My Slave Diary" looks like "The Diary Of Ochibi-San"
Sep 10, 2015 12:47 PM
Jul 2015
This is why I like Chiyo. Who can hate a waifu who comes to your rescue when it actually counts? Also, was NOT expecting Chiyo to be Prez Mari's sister.
Sep 23, 2015 5:23 PM

Jun 2015
I honestly thought that Hana was going to pee on Kiyoshi. =D

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Sep 28, 2015 2:14 PM

May 2012
The pacing of this series is just amazingly good! Pretty decent episode with some great character development, so let's see what's next!
Oct 15, 2015 8:30 AM

Dec 2008
I knew she betrayed him. Since the end of episode 4. I know the photo would come back to haunt him. Cant trust wome nworth a damn. And why the hell do they keep freaking out about the uniform? Its not panties....I hate these character so much at times....if not for the bits of comedy.......I need a drink. this show is so negative.
Dec 3, 2015 3:34 PM
Apr 2012
okurinn said:
Shingo has the right to be mad. Not only are they stuck there for another month, but Kiyoshi, who he's known since middle school and considered a friend, didn't trust him enough to tell him about the breakout plan. Kiyoshi was selfish.

Watch the next episode Shingo is way worse than Kiyoshi. Truly pathetic.
ssj4jwDec 3, 2015 4:38 PM
Dec 18, 2015 7:30 PM

Jul 2013
seriously, what the fuck is up with that president and her hatred for men? she's like a feminist from Canada!. (no offense Canadians) first the imprisoning thing and now Kiyoshi cleans the toilet? damn he's a student that pays tuition. In this case he should be the one getting paid lol. Where the hell's the janitor at?

and his dudes are shunning him, though I can't blame them, these are desperate times. I say they gang rape that bitch to show dominance.
Jan 1, 2016 2:03 PM

Mar 2010
It lacked comedy for me.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 12, 2016 2:12 PM

Mar 2010
Lol that sweating scene..

If I were one of the guys I woulsve told my parents instead of staying in their prison.

And kiyoshi had chiyos outfit torn but prez is fine with her oversized boobs oh well anime logic

Shigo is being an ass..
Jan 14, 2016 1:42 PM

Jan 2012
so it's her sister,how she control crow

Feb 27, 2016 2:17 AM

Apr 2015
Chiyo is Mari's younger sister? I didn't see that coming.

Gakuto should have stood up for Kiyoshi. I mean, Kiyoshi already took the blame and was almost expelled for something he was involved with. Also, it was really nice of Chiyo to defend Kiyoshi.

I want to see more Hana!

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Mar 5, 2016 11:34 PM

Oct 2014
Woohoo Chiyo! And oh man at Hana being back
Mar 13, 2016 8:41 AM

Feb 2013
Voidaxell said:
Chiyo was really bae this episode.
The fart noises made me laugh every time though ;D

Exactly what I was thinking haha

P.S.: I didn't know there is now a minimum character limit before we can post something. I was gone for too long in MAL. xD RIP comment chain spams

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Mar 19, 2016 9:37 AM
May 2012
Awww, Chiyo is so sweet <3
And stop it, Shingo you douche.
May 19, 2016 11:07 AM
May 2015
I want to kill those 3 girls.
May 23, 2016 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
Seems like Kiyoshi avoided the worst outcome, but now Hanna is on his heels again lol
May 25, 2016 6:06 AM

Apr 2009
Operation Dog Transportation Operation

This episode got serious and fast.
Maybe because it was so serious I didn't dig it as much.
Hopefully this build-up leads into something.

Also, Shingo has every right to be a dick at Kiyoshi.
He was lied to and he extended their sentence.
Jun 6, 2016 10:31 PM

Dec 2012
Least favorite episode. I felt so bad for Kiyoshi. At least he got Gakuto's stuff. He's a true man for that.

Fucking Crow fondling Meiko oppai.

Shingo would have been in on it had he not misinterpret Kiyoshi and Gakuto's relationship. Goes both ways.

Joe had me dying when he said "Fuck."

Hana returns from the golden shower.
RobJun 6, 2016 10:34 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 13, 2016 11:01 AM

Mar 2015
Damn, I understand how the 3 of them feels, but it's really sad that they'd bully the MC in a matter of seconds. But they're justified for their actions.

Also, BEST GIRL HANA IS BACK!

May 7, 2017 7:53 PM

Jul 2013
Kiyoshi couldn't catch a break. At first I thought he's save because when the door broke he sat on the toilet. He even managed to buy the figure for Gakuto.

But damn I had never expected that Chiyo is the sister of Mari and the daughter if the director O.o

So no wonder they found out that he broke out of the school in an girl uniform. Was hard to see Kiyoshi getting a punch from Shingo.

So Mari wanted Kiyoshi sign an agreement were he had to leave the school. Good thing Chiyo heard about it and could stop it. Lucky Kiyoshi became the chance to enjoy Chiyos breasts hahaha. His face when he was thinking about it, fucking pervert xD

Everything what happened after this was pretty rough for him. Shingo, Joe and Andrei acted like Kiyoshi wasn't present. They ignored him completely.

Meiko in the meantime tries to find a weak point at the boys to have a chance to banish them all.

And then the scene with Hana at the end. Kiyoshi is in a real mess. I don't have a good feeling for the preview I saw. Something really bad will happen.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

219 by Dr1pCheck »»
Apr 29, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2015

259 by Dr1pCheck »»
Apr 29, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

173 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 8, 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.