Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 24, 2014 5:01 AM

Aug 2014
Oh my, lovely Chief Kasei there! I don't care whose "brain" inhabits her when she's talking alone with Akane, that unique demeanor alone, Chief Kasei is Chief Kasei, nothing will ever change! :D
Oct 24, 2014 5:22 AM

Dec 2013
Seemed like a lot of time was spent on exposition of common sense and/or easily deduceable/predictable answers without advancing the plot much further. Not impressed with the writing either. However, I'm liking Ginoza more than the rest of the cast combined, although Akane is pretty good. Mika needs a good bitchslap LOL. My Japanese coach would f*** me up if I spoke the way she does. And who's that VA for Saiga? He was bitchin. I like this villain far more than Makashima as well. Someone mentioned the possibility of a Kougami holo in our future. I think that's very likely.

Funny, after everything that happened with Maka and now Kirito's marionettes, they still don't have a dependable or even quickly deployable weapon for self defense. An inspector just got taken down by RoboFido LOL.
DouluoOct 24, 2014 9:43 AM
Oct 24, 2014 5:27 AM

Jun 2008
Nice episode, the show is really going well after the first episode. There are still questions about that investigator being held hostage and how it can't be tracked by Sibyl while active. I guess we will wait and see.

DPXJube said:

Also I dunno why everyone wants Kogami back. I like him and all but he's not the main character, Akane is. At this point I can't see how Kogami would fit in to everything without feeling like they just shoe horned him in to make people happy. We saw his story, give the guy a break.

It's just fangirls dude. Nothing to take seriously.
Oct 24, 2014 5:46 AM

Jan 2013
So I see they altered the OP animation, about damn time! It looks neater this way.

An interesting episode, lots of references to S1. Kamui is probably indeed the case where his hue is clear to the point of insanity; at least he doesn't seem to distinguish between right and wrong methods in his pursuit. Makishima, while believing his cause to be right, was perfectly aware of his own cruelty.

I also wonder how is it possible to have a transparent hue, I actually thought "no color" or "clear hue" would be white.

It is sort of strange to see everyone else in Division questioning/doubting Akane's sanity. Moreover Mika's jealous b!tch act is getting old tbh. I'd really like to see the connection between Chief Kasei and Togane.
Oct 24, 2014 7:39 AM

Nov 2012
Well it's like the policial series on tv, you want to know the culprit and what's happening next so ye i'm liking it so far but i guess this case won't be like the ones in the 1st season that were solved in 3/4 episodes this will probably be longer.
Oct 24, 2014 8:53 AM

Dec 2013
Digitalcommunist said:
The opening is changing... it's like something is leaking through or hidden in the static. I went back and watched the op for episode 1 and these images are there... just barely visible.

I think the OP is going to get more and more disturbing as the season progresses. Maybe it mirrors Akane's mental state?

Now that would be awesome if the OP changes through the show, I really hope they do it. Also Tougane has the highest crime coefficient on record... that's makes him all the more suspicious.
Oct 24, 2014 9:06 AM

Jul 2014
Didn't like the new episode at all.
Boring. Talk, talk, so much talk - all static, without real tension.
Why do they argue whether the ghost exists or not? Akane couldn't leave the first mark, so it's obvious not her going mad. People managed to fool the system in the first season too, police shouldn't be so surprised becaue of it (why would they have existed, if it had been impossible?).

Things that made their setting so interesting - people worrying about their hue, inspectors being afraid to deal with criminals directly, enforcers feeling bitter because of their status - everything is sidelined. Akane doesn't think about her hue at all anymore, all of the enforcers are suddenly fine with their work, we don't see other people struggling in the system.

And what's with new enfocer being "the criminallest of them all"? Chief said that they erased his data, so then his criminal coefficent is not shown correctly? Because you can check tgings like that in their world.
deadoptimistOct 24, 2014 9:12 AM
Oct 24, 2014 9:42 AM

Dec 2011
That explains why the therapist guy was in prison, also explains why there is a connection in the OP between the chief and Togane... and of course, Kamui is spreading his goal... to make people clear.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2014 9:42 AM

Oct 2014
Holy this car is accelerating on jet fuel.

Antogonist is being pretty comparable to makishima, I think his name is Kamui. He is the polar opposite to the other guy, while m wants people to raise their psycho pass, k wants to lower their psycho pass to overrun the system. Also are my eyes deceiving me or does she look like shu from guilty crown, his face looks so innocent, I can't tell the good and bad guys in this series. At least this time the antagonist doesn't start babling about metaphors that bore me

That gory opening was so saw like and unnerving, main girl is still being strong as ever. The society is starting to fall apart again, this time it's now basicaly makishima times who knows how many

The car is taking off
My life is boring cause I'm boring
If you're not at school what can you do, you stare at a screen of bright pixels
Oct 24, 2014 9:46 AM

Jun 2013
I'm digging this season so far, and I'm really not liking Mika she needs to know her place

I'm wondering if this season we will be seeing Kogami?
Oct 24, 2014 9:50 AM

Dec 2013
I didn't get why Saiga/therapist is self-incarcerated. His hue, I'm guessing. But Sybil/Akane needs him, not the other way around. He can either give them the finger, or force Sybil to release him as a consultant at $1000/hr. I must be forgetting something from S1...
DouluoOct 24, 2014 9:53 AM
Oct 24, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
Gymkata said:
I didn't get why Saiga/therapist is self-incarcerated. His hue, I'm guessing. But Sybil/Akane needs him, not the other way around. He can either give them the finger, or force Sybil to release him as a consultant at $1000/hr. I must be forgetting something from S1...

You're forgetting the part where Sybil is a totalitarian system and if they say his crime coefficient is too high he will be incarcerated (like he is right now).
Oct 24, 2014 11:33 AM

Dec 2013
Are these people completely helpless without their guns?

Whats the matter, Risa? Youre a police officer, you cant overpower some old dude and his AIBO?
Oct 24, 2014 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
Damn this show is boring. The beginning of this ep was the first time I got excited for a while. All these scans and 'WTF ONLY 20 HUE' are getting lame.
Oct 24, 2014 12:02 PM

Jun 2014
Togane is getting more creepier by the second.
Mika is annoying but I feel like I get where she's coming from.. also Risa's story with the Enforcer could have been done better flow-wise. It had some awkward placements here in there.
Still, Kirito is interesting. I guess he's different from Makishima who set out to destroy the system who refused to accept/notice him wheras Kirito doesn't even want to exist?? Clear enough to be invisible? They're kind of contrasting characters. I don't remember much in S1 tho.
Oct 24, 2014 12:07 PM

Jul 2010
Mika seems to be very jealous . Her ways of doing justice is right not the way Akane is.
Tougane has the highest number ?! Oh shit and he's encouraging Akane to go on with the case.
Ahhh and Gino seems to be concern to not go in deeper.
That scene when Tougane said " it will take more that this to cloud her hue"
I'm like dude what the hell ,just because your clouded don't drag her to it.
I got mad.
I got the WC wrong, I thought it was White Color but they said it was What color?
Kirito seems way different then Makishima.
I like him though .
Why do I I think what Kirito did too Shisui was hot?!
The lips part was like woah dude ....
RosyXkidOct 24, 2014 12:12 PM
Oct 24, 2014 12:49 PM

Dec 2013
Digitalcommunist said:
Gymkata said:

You're forgetting the part where Sybil is a totalitarian system and if they say his crime coefficient is too high he will be incarcerated (like he is right now).

Well...obviously. But that hardly addresses his motives. Perhaps I should have asked, "why is he cooperating?" He's holding all the cards. I gather he's doing this out of generosity to Akane (a la Silence of the Lambs), otherwise he could just tell Sybil to go F*** itself. And I don't recall Chief/Sybil employing torture measures either. Then again, I wouldn't put it past them. It's minor point, but one that left me somewhat perplexed. Or maybe it's just that I like Saiga's character. Most likely ;-)
DouluoOct 24, 2014 1:05 PM
Oct 24, 2014 1:13 PM

Oct 2014
I'm so sorry for Shusei's eye
and that robotic arm reminded me of FMA
that being said I'm still wondering where Kogami is
Oct 24, 2014 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
Kamui really exists, it seems that only Akane believe in this
It seems to me that this such a Tougane is involved with all that is happening, Mika continues to act like an idiot and Ginoza increasingly pareceido with his father
I've had the impression that something bad would happen to Aoyanagi inspector when she said goodbye to Ginoza
But I still think the lack Kogami in this series ..
Oct 24, 2014 1:23 PM

Jun 2013
so the villain uses pleasure to clear your hue hmmm that's cool
Oct 24, 2014 2:18 PM

Jun 2014
Well, it looks like Kirito is done with VRMMORPGs and is now resorting to a life of crime.

Also, it seems kind of suspicious that the Chief wants Akane to keep an eye on that new inspector. Could it be that
La familia es todo.
Oct 24, 2014 2:46 PM

Jul 2012
Rawr~~
Thrilling as ever, Psycho-Pass giving me some cool type of chills. :3

So, more and more people are relaying on Kamui to make there Hue clearer huh? o-o Uh-oh, this isn't good. It's gonna end up like in last season when those stupid people in Helmets started making chaos cause those Helmets protected them from the security cameras. xD
Oct 24, 2014 3:33 PM

Oct 2010
I thought I'd never dislike a character in this series more than I dislike Akane.......then I met Mika.
Oct 24, 2014 3:50 PM

Jun 2014
I'm confused on when Risa killed an enforcer etc and why Ginoza has a robotic arm. Feels like all the inspectors are blending together too many characters all at once. Still decent, 4/5
Oct 24, 2014 4:21 PM

Dec 2013
Qans said:
I'm confused on when Risa killed an enforcer etc and why Ginoza has a robotic arm. Feels like all the inspectors are blending together too many characters all at once. Still decent, 4/5

First was during the riots and the second when Ginoza freed himself in PP1 ep21.

Risa mentioned she helped Kougami get 'out/escape' or something to that effect, if I heard it right. Anyone know to what she was referring? Can't find that backstory...
DouluoOct 24, 2014 4:39 PM
Oct 24, 2014 5:03 PM

Jun 2010
LOL talk about gotcha bitch moment.

Assistant-chan is still annoying the fuck out of me. hope she implodes in the next episode.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Oct 24, 2014 6:29 PM

Nov 2009
Malfegor said:

Whats the matter, Risa? Youre a police officer, you cant overpower some old dude and his AIBO?

Er...if she was tackled by that little robot, her gun taken, the old guy doing Kamui style and pointing HER OWN GUN at herself, and her Crime Coefficient rising enough to enable TRANQUILIZER, and he shot her, she would be deeply unconscious?

Or since they're in a pharmacy, he got her in some meds or what? Or that robot thing had something done to her?

There are a lot of possibilities. Besides, she might have gone through some shock. There are people who freeze when they're shocked, and couldn't react immediately. This seems a situation that doesn't happen to her everyday.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Oct 24, 2014 7:19 PM

Jul 2014
Szadek23 said:
Well,that was a lot of exposition.At least the different shots and angles kept it somewhat interesting.

At this point I have to say that I think the anime introduced the main villain too early.
It would have been better if he had time to learn more about these new characters.

The anime only has 11 episodes, and with the way they rush things i conclude with season 2 not getting a part 2(as in +11/12 episodes more next spring/fall). So basically the plot has to be rushed a little, and there is to little time to get to know all the characters. I think the only character that will be the highlight of the anime is Tougane...
Oct 24, 2014 7:26 PM

Jun 2014
Gymkata said:
Qans said:

First was during the riots and the second when Ginoza freed himself in PP1 ep21.

Risa mentioned she helped Kougami get 'out/escape' or something to that effect, if I heard it right. Anyone know to what she was referring? Can't find that backstory...

Remember when Kogami was taken off the case to find Makishima and reassigned to Unit 2? Thats where Risa was working and they all basically let him leave even though they knew hed be going after him. It was around ep 17-18 of the first season I believe
Oct 24, 2014 7:30 PM

Dec 2013
Qans said:
Gymkata said:

Remember when Kogami was taken off the case to find Makishima and reassigned to Unit 2? Thats where Risa was working and they all basically let him leave even though they knew hed be going after him. It was around ep 17-18 of the first season I believe

Ahh...yes. Thanks.
Oct 24, 2014 7:38 PM

Jul 2014
I believe due to the opening that Tougane has split personality, as it would also explain the reason he's so collected, because as you mentioned no one can get that well structured after having the highest PP ever. Might be that there is some kind of experiment, but as in creating some kind of personality that is not his own(i base this of the similarity between him and Kougami. Maybe he has Kougami's personality? to keep Akane's Hue in check?).
Oct 24, 2014 9:08 PM
Jul 2014
Besides Akane, Tougane is the most interesting character so far. High crime coefficient in history? Excited for what can come out of that.
Oct 24, 2014 9:18 PM

Jun 2014
HuaXue said:
Besides Akane, Tougane is the most interesting character so far. High crime coefficient in history? Excited for what can come out of that.

There's never been anything interesting about Akane but besides that yeah curious to see how Togane will turn out
Oct 24, 2014 9:26 PM

Dec 2013
Reading these comments I feel like I must be watching a different Psycho Pass 2 than the rest of you...

Kamui is sensual, charismatic? How do you get that? He's shown nothing sensual in the few seconds we've seen him so far, and we've definitely not seen enough of him to see any charisma. People believe in him, that doesn't equal charisma- he could have drugged them, brainwashed them, or both. I am of the mind that he drugged idiot inspector lady to bring her PP down, because if anything having a psycho who kidnapped you, killed your enforcer, and cut out your eye sitting on your lap talking to you like a child is going to make your PP go up NOT down.

I've also seen a couple of people mention how the events of S1 seem to be completely erased from everyone's memory, I feel the same way. But, since some people have tried to give bad explanations for this... Here we go... So, Makishima was in the system. They knew what he looked like and who he was, that doesn't change the fact that he could slice an innocent woman's throat in plain view of an inspector pointing a dominator at him and his PP not go up even a bit. He was teaching people how to murder and create anarchy without their hue getting even a little cloudy. Sound familiar yet? This Kirito guy is basically a cheap copy, but instead of creating anarchy to show that his hue doesn't change he's taking people who's hues have changed and bringing them back down. All the while the inspectors and the sybil system are acting like nothing like this has ever happened before, even though it happened almost 2 years prior to the setting of this story and almost took sybil down with it when it did.

Now, I do have to admit that this episode was much better than the first two. I was actually able to enjoy most of this episode, but I just could not enjoy the entire episode because of the really shitty Hamatora writer screwing everything up. Mika is a waste of screen time, the plot is a cheap copy of S1 blended with an almost identical concept as was used in S1 of Hamatora, and the entire fucking planet seems to have completely forgotten what happened in PP- the chaos in the streets, the techno-helmets that copied PP values, Makishima's ability to teach others how to commit evil and cause chaos without his or their own PP getting the slightest bit cloudy.

And don't get me started on the stupid WC? crap...

Anywho, considering I was able to enjoy most of this episode and it presented better story value than the previous two- I'll give this one a 5/10.
The_BifOct 24, 2014 9:29 PM
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Oct 24, 2014 9:40 PM

Jun 2014
The_Bif said:
Reading these comments I feel like I must be watching a different Psycho Pass 2 than the rest of you...

Kamui is sensual, charismatic? How do you get that? He's shown nothing sensual in the few seconds we've seen him so far, and we've definitely not seen enough of him to see any charisma. People believe in him, that doesn't equal charisma- he could have drugged them, brainwashed them, or both. I am of the mind that he drugged idiot inspector lady to bring her PP down, because if anything having a psycho who kidnapped you, killed your enforcer, and cut out your eye sitting on your lap talking to you like a child is going to make your PP go up NOT down.

I've also seen a couple of people mention how the events of S1 seem to be completely erased from everyone's memory, I feel the same way. But, since some people have tried to give bad explanations for this... Here we go... So, Makishima was in the system. They knew what he looked like and who he was, that doesn't change the fact that he could slice an innocent woman's throat in plain view of an inspector pointing a dominator at him and his PP not go up even a bit. He was teaching people how to murder and create anarchy without their hue getting even a little cloudy. Sound familiar yet? This Kirito guy is basically a cheap copy, but instead of creating anarchy to show that his hue doesn't change he's taking people who's hues have changed and bringing them back down. All the while the inspectors and the sybil system are acting like nothing like this has ever happened before, even though it happened almost 2 years prior to the setting of this story and almost took sybil down with it when it did.

Now, I do have to admit that this episode was much better than the first two. I was actually able to enjoy most of this episode, but I just could not enjoy the entire episode because of the really shitty Hamatora writer screwing everything up. Mika is a waste of screen time, the plot is a cheap copy of S1 blended with an almost identical concept as was used in S1 of Hamatora, and the entire fucking planet seems to have completely forgotten what happened in PP- the chaos in the streets, the techno-helmets that copied PP values, Makishima's ability to teach others how to commit evil and cause chaos without his or their own PP getting the slightest bit cloudy.

And don't get me started on the stupid WC? crap...

Anywho, considering I was able to enjoy most of this episode and it presented better story value than the previous two- I'll give this one a 5/10.

Besides your points about how the world seems to have forgotten everything that happened, which I agree is a big flaw, you seem to be nitpicking looking for reasons to dislike the show.
Oct 24, 2014 9:42 PM
Oct 2012
I guess that:
* Kamui took off Shisui's eye to discover a way to use the Dominator (or maybe he's trying to create his own Dominator?).
* Chief Kasei put Togane in Akane's team to test her hue.
* Kamui doesn't belive in colors, it's a false thing created by Sybil to control people and, because of it, he wants to clear their hue by turning it invisible (without color?).

And finally Saiga returned!
MacsorXIIIOct 24, 2014 10:03 PM
Oct 24, 2014 10:21 PM

Dec 2013
One word: Drugs

Wasn't it mentioned that Tougane's family has a large ownership interest in the pharmaceutical that allegedly brings PP's down? Seems to me Kirito would be their natural bedfellow and experimental scientist. This would explain Sibyl's concern about Kougane's potential for subversion. But then why would he encourage Akane to continue the case? Cover?
Oct 24, 2014 10:24 PM

Nov 2010
skudoops said:
I don't really understand the missing inspector investigation part of this show right now. In episode 2 they said they could track her using GPS although "It comes and goes" and that her dominator was online all that time but dominators are connected to the sibly system, why can't it track where she is exactly? Why is she still missing? If that dude was jamming communications then how was the dominator still online and connected to sibly?

Also why wasn't there a log of the fluctuations of the inspector's hue? It can't be said that the sibly system and/or dominator doesn't take logs of this because they obviously took one to know that togane has the highest crime coefficient and the system also logs dominator usage. A record of those fluctuations would have obviously raised some red flags... so why didn't they?

Also why the hell does it feel like everyone in this show forgot the events of season 1? When akane asked the chief that question I don't know if she meant a person who under normal circumstances is not recognized by the sibly system or not but did she forget that she worked on a case that had people not being recognized by the system through technology?

Yes and no, he previous system had a person who could commit crimes with a clear psycho-pass but he was sill picked up by the system (had a crime coefficient and was known to exist) Those who knew about this fault in the system were restricted by being killed or put on a gag order, so it's possibility is not disclosed to any new characters. Plus the villain last time (as far as we know) was born with a sociopath's psycho-pass and has always been able to commit crimes with a clear psycho pass. This is very different than clearly mentally disturbed and stressed ordinary individuals having psycho passes that change so low and can be low when committing a crime. It is like a virus (or person) that creates intermittent sociopaths popped up.

This new villain is also unique because his very existence is a question. For example, if a person with a psycho-pass of 13 came into the inspectors bedroom and wrote on the walls security would have logs even if it would not set off alarms. Also, unlike the last guy who gave people helmets that copied other's psycho-pass, this guy appears to actually alter their psycho-pass. So they cannot have their helmets forcibly removed and then have the system pass judgment.
~ * my number is 3 * ~ _._ : l 'o' ( ; _-_ : ( T.T &: .~. : P >.<
Oct 24, 2014 11:42 PM

Mar 2013
Great episode!
Oct 24, 2014 11:52 PM
Nov 2013
The beginning gave me chills, Kamui is definitely something. Still no Makishima, but he's something. The professor from the first season is back, I also noticed him in the Ed song. Maybe he has a bigge role this season? And the ending was pretty crazy, I hope Aoyanagi is okay.
Oct 25, 2014 2:21 AM
Oct 2014
This episode was good, I liked it. Hopefully the next episode will escalate a little more.

Kamui is bad news, he's going to be a big problem for the MWPSB. Getting an eye from an inspector? He's definitely trying to manipulate the Dominator or cause trouble for the Sible System. I'm afraid Inspector Shisui is going to turn sides. Kamui must have sort of bond with Akane in some way, maybe he knew her from the past. This kind of worries me, she's clearly target now.

Shimotsuki needs to get herself together though. I don't like the way she works compared to Tsunemori.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen in the next episode.
Oct 25, 2014 2:36 AM

Dec 2008
From 4chan take it how you will

"The moment you deliver any form of justice without the dominator in your hand as you do it, you are committing a criminal act and sybil judges you as one. Akane was under this impression so she held the shotgun in one hand and the dominator in the other.

She gets proved wrong when Makishima slits Yuki's throat in front of her.

I have all the novel trivia and spoilers so I'll try to keep an eye on PP threads and clear up confusion where I can.

Like another thing is that anons are like "Akane is perfect and never has mental health issues".

She is hallucinating Kagari, Masaoka and Yuki at the end of the novel for her entire workday. It's implied she sees all of them constantly, except Kogami because she pictures him on a boat."
Oct 25, 2014 2:37 AM

Jan 2011
On the Psycho-Pass wiki, Risa Aoyanagi's occupation is "Punching Bag" xD :D Nice ep. Good that the psychologist from S1 is back.
Oct 25, 2014 3:13 AM

Apr 2013
This Mika girl is so annoying.... Anyway good episode. So Kamui Korito was it right? Kamui from KLK and Kirito from SAO? Gehe whenever I hear that name I'll be thinking those two.... The way Kirito cleared that inspector's Hue was pretty nice. Ghosts Ghosts Ghosts!!! Who wrote the WC in Akane's room? Was it her ir it was sb else Oo? I miss you Kogami! Where are you? The show isn't the same w/o you! I can't complain though. Akane is doing good job. Now that new enforcer...who is he I pretty confused. I jave a small theory though for him.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Oct 25, 2014 3:24 AM

Dec 2013
witchhuntress said:
Malfegor said:

Er...if she was tackled by that little robot, her gun taken, the old guy doing Kamui style and pointing HER OWN GUN at herself, and her Crime Coefficient rising enough to enable TRANQUILIZER, and he shot her, she would be deeply unconscious?

Or since they're in a pharmacy, he got her in some meds or what? Or that robot thing had something done to her?

There are a lot of possibilities. Besides, she might have gone through some shock. There are people who freeze when they're shocked, and couldn't react immediately. This seems a situation that doesn't happen to her everyday.

Shes with the police, this seems like exactly the kind of situation that happens to her everyday and that she should be trained to deal with.
Thats why so many of them do martial arts exercises, which has been repeatedly shown in this very series. Or should at least thats what they should do, in order to be able to defend themselves without the Dominator.
You dont want a police officer freezing during tense situations, thats not a trait they should ever have.

Im gonna go ahead and assume there might be some truth to tysonultima's comment above, that any form of justice delivered without a Dominator in hand might be considered a crime. Though it still seems a bit bullshit that self defense counts as this.
Oct 25, 2014 3:37 AM

Jul 2014
Reading some of the people thoughts on this new season and they be like:
"Oh this is not as good as season 1."
"This season sucks without Kogami"
and crap stuff like that.
For crying out loud,we have only been blessed with 3 eps right now.
I know a lot of shit has gone down.the scriptwriter and the studio being changed.
People should be thankful that we are even getting a second season for this anime and it's not that bad as people are making it out to be.
And then they are those same people who bitch about not getting a second season.
Make up your minds already! -_-
Oct 25, 2014 4:11 AM
Oct 2010
BreathOfFire3 said:

Also, unlike the last guy who gave people helmets that copied other's psycho-pass, this guy appears to actually alter their psycho-pass. So they cannot have their helmets forcibly removed and then have the system pass judgment.

This was what I was referring to here, not sure why people think I meant Makshima because he was being scanned just fine. What I'm saying is, why do they think it's so far fetched there's technology out there to block or trick the scans when they had encountered such technology a couple years ago. It just seems weird and they would dismiss the possibility of such a thing happen when they witnessed it first hand.. and the ironic thing is, that it really is technology that maybe masking him.
Oct 25, 2014 4:33 AM

Oct 2013
So far im enjoying this more than the starting eps of s1,gonna be honest.
Oct 25, 2014 5:20 AM

Sep 2014
The show is still enjoyable, but the episode was fairly dull in my opinion. There was a lot of build-up for a final minute where they made a huge cliff hanger, I really dislike these kinds of episodes in on-going series ;_;.

So once again there are two camps, the horrible system which controls and enslaves human thought, and a dude who tries to fight the system using a loophole. Sadly, just like in the previous series, the resisting party is using violence and crazy people, and I can't really accept it. It kind of feels like a repeat of the first season, but it's too early to say anything. I just hope that a third party appears that will be a bit more acceptable for me so that I can finally root for someone in this damn series. I'm pretty sure Tsunemori won't independently oppose the Sybil system, but perhaps she will change sides at some point. Well to be fair I'm probably missing a lot of details, and I don't entirely remember the first season.

Btw this new inspector really pisses me off with her arrogance, I can only see bad things happening to her in the future.
[b]Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them.

Oct 25, 2014 5:53 AM

May 2011
Why can't I help but pity Aoyanagi-san? She just happens to get involved and injured all the time. Like some punching bag. Anyways, I would really want the following episodes to impress me. As much as I have high expectations for this anime, it really stands out from the rest as being something excellent and unique. As a fan of science fiction philosophy, I'd like to see more of Psycho Pass.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2014

536 by DesolatePsyche »»
May 26, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

641 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

264 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

336 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

354 by The_Black_B3ast »»
May 7, 4:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.