Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 20, 2014 8:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HOLY SHIT, it's Komugi. Oh wait, it's just a vision of him. I'm glad to hear his voice though and that Akane remembers him quite well.

Well it was an okay buildup episode (could do without Mika dropping a fucking drink though). Against Kamui, they'll need all the help they can get. I still think Akane made a mistake previously for not shooting him. Let the search begin ;o
Nov 20, 2014 8:17 AM

Nov 2007
Looking back at the cases, and think about "Kamui" guy's motive. That "stalker" guy is smart, he just realized who came in just seeing the situation. Victims of accident 15 years ago? And "Kirito" guy is one of them.. Medicine is related?

After investigating, those other victims are related to the group's work? (If they have grown up and working, then Kamui guy is not exactly the "only survivor"...)

24:59 next week.

By the way, happy b-day to Nojima-san's character...
http://nekonotemo.net/24088
tsubasaloverNov 20, 2014 8:21 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 20, 2014 9:20 AM
Jan 2010
Jesus, Psycho Pass always ends an episode with a big BOOM. So apparently the people all around them could be holograms of the kids who died in that accident...in adult form. Well then...Even the guy who was counseling Ginoza? O-O Could that have been the cause of...oh nevermind....This anime makes my head hurt. Happy Birthday by the way, Ginoza :D

Akane is still seeing much of Kougami in her buddy Tougane...which is probably a good sign she's started to get a little coo-coo :/ I am on my toes with her; she seems as though she will break sometime soon-regardless of her psycho pass...

Q: Wouldn't Akane know that Tougane was checking her hue everyday?
Q2: Why does Hinakawa keep calling her Onee-chan? o-o

Shimotsuki still a sore. Not much to say.
Nov 20, 2014 9:28 AM

Dec 2013
Those holograms are too op.. plz nerf
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 20, 2014 9:35 AM

Aug 2010
Good ep. So Kamui has around 185 identities he can use and has been using :O

Hinakawa really needs more love. He's awesome.

Loved Togane's grin to Shimotsuki getting interested in him XD I can't wait to see him troll her so hard. Hopefully he MindF***s her :P

More Yuri too :3
Nov 20, 2014 9:39 AM

Sep 2012
EVERY.FUCKIN'.TIME

Oh god who are you people?
Nov 20, 2014 9:43 AM

Jun 2014
Masterpiece
Nov 20, 2014 9:46 AM

Jun 2009
hinakawa is soo usefull and soo easy to scare why does he have soo many pills ??
Nov 20, 2014 9:48 AM

Apr 2012
holy shit!!!!!

2nd season is turning out to be amazing!

L3gEnDaRy said:
Masterpiece
I am beginning to think that, even though I only rated the first season with 7/10
bunny1ov3rNov 20, 2014 9:51 AM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Nov 20, 2014 9:55 AM

Sep 2011
Really wonder what Kamui's plan is
Nov 20, 2014 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
chakracat said:
EVERY.FUCKIN'.TIME

:((((

*sybil voice* "U coulda just shot him lol"
I still feel like we're missing something big in regard to Kamui

In order to operate all those hijacked holos, in so many different capacities, he needs to have a huge amount of support, so where the heck are they coming from?

At this point I would bet that Kamui has some backing in the pharmaceutical industry. There' still no proof that he's the one who syntehsized those compound drugs Hinakawa found. Also I think we all called it with Togane! Yay?!

The question is why Sybil let him become an Enforcer a second time, even knowing he has connections to an organization so powerful they can keep secrets from the MWSBP. Like...someone like that threatens Sybil's security at the very least

Mika still hasn't told her about Togane's room. Think about that. SHE STILL HASN'T TOLD HER. MIKA Y HAVEN'T U TOLD HER

The scenes with Hinakawa's background and Akane's grandmother were so uneccessary and weird that I'm now doubly suspicious of both of them. Literally the only reason for those scenes to be included was for them to be setups for a twist later.
P.S. Dear Diary: Every time Mika demonstrates incompetence, she loses a freckle
Draw me like one of your Ito girls
Nov 20, 2014 10:02 AM

May 2010
L3gEnDaRy said:
Masterpiece

maybe in the parallel dimension where you are from.
Nov 20, 2014 10:14 AM

Oct 2014
I'm starting to like this Kamui guy.
Nov 20, 2014 10:17 AM
Jan 2014
Probably the best episode of PP2 thus far. It managed to give out a lot of answers, but of course those answers were accompanied by more questions. Gonna give Kumagai some slack for now.

Seriously though, I'm very fond of the amout of information this episode managed to give out, without it being too over encumbering. That's when we take into account who the actual scriptwriter is of course.

Anyway, Division 1 nailed it pretty hard this time around. Hinakawa really proved himself useful this time... And Shimotsuki... Not so much. (what a surprise, she even fell into the eyes of Tougane for good now)

Speaking of Tougane, doesn't 24 plus 18 equal 42, and not 28 (which is supposedly his current age)??? Or am missing something? I'd like to know who altered his records... Was it Sibyl? We even found out his family holds a drug patent holding company.

Now I really can't wait to see Div1's next move.

chakracat said:
EVERY.FUCKIN'.TIME

Lol.

renkinotaku said:

Q: Wouldn't Akane know that Tougane was checking her hue everyday?
Q2: Why does Hinakawa keep calling her Onee-chan? o-o

A: I doubt she would, from all the flattery she's been getting from him. Not to mention all the Kougami vibes, that Tougane's been leaving off near her. I think Akane's mind is in a totally different realm. Plus I doubt there's a more "active" way of observing when you're being cymatically scanned by a hue monitor.
A2: Maybe because she's the only one showing him some warmth, in his work environment at least.

boytears said:
Dear Diary: Every time Mika demonstrates incompetence, she loses a freckle

I think describing her actions as a result of incompentence is pretty lighthearted actually. Her character just boils with complexes. She's been quite the nuisance for Div1, since the very start. With one half of the anime already diminished, I doubt we're going to see some developement for her of some sort. Maybe she'll get used as a plot device or for plain old rubbish shock factor unfortunately.
ResidentNov 20, 2014 1:04 PM
Nov 20, 2014 10:29 AM

Apr 2013

Now that is what I call an episode. I think that we can safely say that Psycho-Pass is back. Bring it on.
dankzelNov 20, 2014 1:28 PM
Nov 20, 2014 10:31 AM

Aug 2013
Really interesting episode.
I hate Tougane even more :D
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 20, 2014 10:34 AM
Jun 2013
I just love how fucking smart this Anime is. Didn't expect Jun to write such a superb script.
Nov 20, 2014 10:37 AM

Jul 2014
Holy Shit! Episode of the year!!!
I was at the edge of my seat during the whole thing.
Nov 20, 2014 10:53 AM

Oct 2014
What an episode...so many unexpected things...
Nov 20, 2014 10:59 AM

Oct 2014
Finally kogami is back to thick of things in psycho pass
i get feel that tougane is kougami
after showing that his records are fake now i can really confirm it
and kamui isnt an single person who is working in this crimes as shown there is an group that is helping kamui to execute these plans and on the otherhand after seeing the tougane industries i could also doubt that tougane may be an accompalice of kirito kamui
lets see what the future episodes holds
#psychopass_is_back to being awsome xDD
Nov 20, 2014 10:59 AM

Apr 2011
Best episode so far. I became a fan of Kamui and hate Tougane even more. And I still hate Mika just cause.
Nov 20, 2014 11:00 AM

Jun 2014
Did Shou call Akane big sister?

Nov 20, 2014 11:06 AM

Oct 2014
heliodor said:
Aand this convinced me to give this show a 10, it had a 9 before because i wasn't sure how it'd turn out. I hope i won't be let down, i think it'll only get better. I like it more than the first season so far. Akane was awesome this episode, i didn't have an opinion on her during the first season but now i like her. This was a really exciting episode, the investigastion is progressing and the red haired guy is awesome. I want to see moore. Oh and the opening is awesome.

and its getting that much tensed and really good at the end of the anime tooo especially with tougane mystery wheather he is an accompalice of kamui or the masked kougami donno which side its gonna go
Nov 20, 2014 11:08 AM
Aug 2013
Kirua- said:
I just love how fucking smart this Anime is. Didn't expect Jun to write such a superb script.

really? the characters seem to act pretty stupid.

first, akane doesn't just kill kamui, which literally just ends in crisis right there. she doesn't even let her enforcer do it... which is the entire point of enforcers!!! doing the dirty almost-criminally-type stuff, so inspectors don't get clouded.

then the sibyl system seems to be so flawed it is ridiculous. not only does it straight fail with criminally asymptomatic people, but now it is shown that it even fails to register someone.

on top of that, when its flaws are brought to light, instead of taking a logical next-step to avert the crisis, the system cannot get pass its own flawed psycho pass rating system. oh, the crazy inspector has a clear psycho pass, let's just let her keep killing our enforcers. no biggie.

turn off the damn stolen dominators!!! lol!!! the captured-turned-traitor inspector is obviously no longer acting with any direct orders from MWPSB, so she should no longer have any authorization to use the dominator. also, the fact that "multiple" instances of the same inspector registering on different dominators at different places blatantly show that her identity is being faked... sooo... goddamn it. turn off the other dominators omg you are so stupid sibyl.

Turn off the stolen dominators & shoot kamui with a regular gun. crisis averted.

Everything else that seems smart & tricky is simply really just flaws from a messed up system that does not work.

I am surprised that anyone even thinks the people at MWPSB are good guys. The system that judges & executes prior to any actual crime without any trial based on an arbitrary 'psycho pass' number that has been shown numerous times to be an inaccurate judge of character or malicious intent..... so disgusting, I can't believe anyone can even think this sort of society is anything but pure evil.

Guilt is no longer determined by actually committing a crime or even malicious intent... but rather some touchy-feely number based on your mood. omg rotfl. that makes so much sense.

Akane is the biggest villain as she is one of the few people who know the truth of this f*ckd up system & continues to support it.
Nov 20, 2014 11:10 AM
Oct 2010
Alrite, this episode clears up A LOT of the silliness in the plot but doesn't address the inconsistencies. I can overlook most of those now because they've made sense of almost everything (in terms of psycho pass world's logic) but I still don't know why they don't just track the dominators to find kamui.. like wtf?. Also from a logical standpoint, even with sibly system, it makes no sense at all for them to leave all the dominators operational, regardless of hue. They could easily limit the number of authentications per inspector to 1, and they should to prevent identity fraud.

The side story with togane seems interesting though, wonder what's up with that. Maybe he's doing research to test for better stress relieving drugs or something.
Nov 20, 2014 11:20 AM
Apr 2013
They're finally getting their shit together. Shou is op.

Me at Mika's fail:
Nov 20, 2014 11:22 AM

Jul 2014
money4me247 said:
Kirua- said:

first, akane doesn't just kill kamui, which literally just ends in crisis right there. she doesn't even let her enforcer do it... which is the entire point of enforcers!!! doing the dirty almost-criminally-type stuff, so inspectors don't get clouded.

then the sibyl system seems to be so flawed it is ridiculous. not only does it straight fail with criminally asymptomatic people, but now it is shown that it even fails to register someone.

on top of that, when its flaws are brought to light, instead of taking a logical next-step to avert the crisis, the system cannot get pass its own flawed psycho pass rating system. oh, the crazy inspector has a clear psycho pass, let's just let her keep killing our enforcers. no biggie.

turn off the damn stolen dominators!!! lol!!! the captured-turned-traitor inspector is obviously no longer acting with any direct orders from MWPSB, so she should no longer have any authorization to use the dominator. also, the fact that "multiple" instances of the same inspector registering on different dominators at different places blatantly show that her identity is being faked... sooo... goddamn it. turn off the other dominators omg you are so stupid sibyl.

Turn off the stolen dominators & shoot kamui with a regular gun. crisis averted.

Everything else that seems smart & tricky is simply really just flaws from a messed up system that does not work.

I am surprised that anyone even thinks the people at MWPSB are good guys. The system that judges & executes prior to any actual crime without any trial based on an arbitrary 'psycho pass' number that has been shown numerous times to be an inaccurate judge of character or malicious intent..... so disgusting, I can't believe anyone can even think this sort of society is anything but pure evil.

Guilt is no longer determined by actually committing a crime or even malicious intent... but rather some touchy-feely number based on your mood. omg rotfl. that makes so much sense.

Akane is the biggest villain as she is one of the few people who know the truth of this f*ckd up system & continues to support it.

Wow! Brilliant! What's the whole point of the show then?
If you think you can create something better,by all means please do so.
No one's stopping you.Create something that makes much more sense than Psycho-Pass.Prove that it is shitty not by your words but by your actions.Why are you spreading YOUR hate in the community by replying to those who think it's a good show.That's your opinion.No need to force it on others.
Nov 20, 2014 11:25 AM

Nov 2013
^ That shit doesn't fly around here buddy. Who the fuck cares that he's not enjoying it. Him being able to criticize it doesn't mean he has to be able to create something better. It's a discussion thread, let him have his say.

Good episode, we got a lot of answers which I'm pretty happy about :P
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Nov 20, 2014 11:26 AM

Sep 2011
It was a pretty tense episode.

Most of the problems in the world of Psycho Pass could be solved immediately if Sibyl just admits they are flawed but nope.

It baffles me that they didn't find out Kirito Kamui's name in the list the first time they figured out the identity of the woman who was actually a dead child and got her future self projected to the holo in EP01. No one took that small effort. They could have been one step ahead, lucky Kamui I guess.

For some reason Akane's grandma's earring shining bothered me. Someone actually took the effort to make that earring shine, why. Might be trivial detail but she only has the earring on one side of the ear which Akane can't see. Maybe she's making a fashion statement or whoever this person is posing as the grandma didn't have time to get in full attire.
Nov 20, 2014 11:28 AM

Mar 2010
I love this anime so fucking much. This episode gave me chills in so many scenes and I just love the direction of the scene where they find out that all the kids' holos were used by Kamui. It was simple yet somehow really powerful. Not to mention that them going like "Holy shit, we know all of these people." was pure gold and creepy at the same time. I need more episodes.
Nov 20, 2014 11:33 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm not quite sure if they're going to be able to address all what they've been showing us without some plot holes later on, but I have to say this is one of the best episodes so far. And yeah, Tougane might just be who we think he is. A lot of clues out there.

My only complaint is that they always show us the aftermath of Shion and Kunizuka hooking up. Sweet lord we want to see some totally unecessary hot yuri action.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 20, 2014 11:34 AM

May 2012
The mind fuck is back.

Best episode of psycho pass yet. Kamui is a master mind. I was not expecting that ending. This man had holo everywhere and they didn't even know it. I wonder what his grand plan is? I know he is trying to expose Sybil, but it has to be more to it. I can't wait to see what Tougane do to Mika. Happy to see Shion and Yayoi still have a good.... relationship. Man I can't wait to see how things go from here.

5/5.
Nov 20, 2014 11:34 AM

Jun 2014
This epiosde was ok,much better than the last one.
Sibyl's reaction makes no sense.
The system has to know that something is very wrong,because it's obvious that someone else is using the dominator.
Also,the system wants Kamui dead,but how are they supposed to kill him?

The grandma scene was also stupid.
Who called Akane and why didn't that person told her that her grandmother was alright?
Why didn't she call the hosptial before or while driving there?
I'm not sure if the point of that scene was to introduce a new character before killing her or just give akane the speach she need at that very moment.
Knowing this season it's probably the former

Why that one guy had to kill himself when Kamui was about to tell them everything is beyond me,too.

The twist at the end was good and the new information about Tougane are also interesting.
Nov 20, 2014 11:37 AM

Oct 2007
so akane now says she couldn't shoot, but she also stopped the other guy from shooting, that was fucking stupid thing right there, her dumbass amnesia
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2014 11:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Kamui is starting to rival Makishima in my eyes....This guy is a genius holy shit lol

So many questions were answered (The biggest one I'm thankful for is why Sybil haven't done anything all this time) and I am very thankful for it

Also, does this mean that Stalker-chan is in his 40's? O.o The mystery surrounding him is too interesting right now...What if he is somehow Kogami in disguise
Nov 20, 2014 11:41 AM

Jan 2013
Seeing Kougami again was really nice. And uncovering so many things...that was pretty interesting. Everything's connected, and the drugs were made by Tougane company...I'm sure there's gonna be a big plot twist.

Nov 20, 2014 11:43 AM

Jun 2009
zat-bust said:
Did Shou call Akane big sister?

yepp and that the second time its soo cute when he says it ~~
Nov 20, 2014 11:43 AM

Jul 2014
Vexper said:
^ That shit doesn't fly around here buddy. Who the fuck cares that he's not enjoying it. Him being able to criticize it doesn't mean he has to be able to create something better. It's a discussion thread, let him have his say.

Good episode, we got a lot of answers which I'm pretty happy about :P

Yea! I guess you're right. Don't know why the hell did I give a fuck about that? Maybe the episode was too good and I was happy but it spoiled my mood after reading that shit!I needed that.Thnx! :)
Nov 20, 2014 12:06 PM

Oct 2007
hassan0297 said:
money4me247 said:

No one's stopping you.Create something that makes much more sense than Psycho-Pass.Prove that it is shitty not by your words but by your actions.Why are you spreading YOUR hate in the community by replying to those who think it's a good show.That's your opinion.No need to force it on others.

If you disagree with what he says then you should explain why you think he is wrong instead of hysterically screaming at him to make his own god damn anime and that he is a hater. LOL

I am sure there got to be a movie out there that you didn't like, so i am going to go full retard and call you a hater for not liking that one movie and tell you that you should do your own if you don't like it. See? It doesn't make any sense at all what you replied to him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2014 12:12 PM

Sep 2014
I didn't expect holos everywhere. Damn O_O

Tougane Foundation and drug patents, interesting.

I loved how Mika went to the office to look for her crush Yayoi but she was in bed with Shion.
Nov 20, 2014 12:29 PM
Oct 2010
Another thing I don't understand is how did they manage to get all those positions using fake IDs? On one hand they wouldn't need a fake ID if their psycho pass was in order, but on the other hand if they were using holos all the time and were undetectable how did they assigned to their job posts in the first place? (Sibly assigns your career in case people forgot).
Nov 20, 2014 12:33 PM

Oct 2010
10/10 would bang watch this episode again.

Nov 2009
I don't even think ko will appear at all, duh. What reasons could he have? But that's another thing.
I don't like this season at all. Everything is messed up, rushed, it does not have the great story progression like in S1. But i bet that if they made this season 22 eps. too, it would have been executed so much better. It has good ideas, new characters, but there's no time for better developing them. This episode's revelation is, without a doubt, mind-blowingly good! But it lacks the impact on me because previous episodes were rushed, where is the fine atmosphere of PP world? Yes, the time is not much - 11 episodes, but, DAMN, i can only imagine how amazing it would have been with more!

Apr 2010
Sybil is just a system - half AI half human, but still a system, created to rule Japan. This means that Sybil does not actually care for humans, the only thing that the system does is make sure that nobody defies it, or if they do, they are taken care of. Sure, you can say that it led to creating a better country, but that's only an illusion, honestly.

The true problems appear when there are "bugs" involved, because as much as it tries to pretend that it's perfect, Sybil is far from it. "Bugs" like Makishima in season 1 are "interesting" because the system can use them to adapt by integrating them. Kamui, however, might be "helpful", but he can't be integrated. Sybil does not care what's happening to the people that become involved in Kamui's plot, that's why the system makes no attempt to stop him. Furthermore, I can even assume that Sybil could be actually using Kamui to find all those problems so it can further evolve. However, as Kamui is not a valuable asset for the system, there is no point of trying to keep him alive. If you want, compare Kamui to a spider that made a web in somebody's house - that person is completely fine with it, as the spider does not inconvenience them in any way , shape or form - on the contrary, it kills all the annoying bugs and flies. However, if somebody IS disturbed by the spider, that new person can kill it on their own.

However, if Sybil is not really interested in Kamui and his goals (also because it thinks that the system can't really be affected by him), Akane IS. From here it's more of a moral problem than anything else: should Akane just kill Kamui and not care about his reasons and motivations, doing exactly what Sybil wants, or should she at least try to "solve the mystery", even if it means that some more people could potentially die.

One more thing, we don't know what Kamui actually is. He could be a robot, he could have people he works with, he could be a half-AI half-human entity himself. Nobody knows if stopping Kamui will indeed stop what's happening. This is why the problem, imho, is not Akane not shooting him - I believe she made the right call then - but Sybil refusing to accept the fact that it is flawed.

...or it could simply be just bad writing, only time will tell, I guess.

Now that that part's over, I must say I really enjoyed this episode. A lot of stuff has been revealed, Tougane is still creepy, Hinakawa's still such a sweet little guy (although I do wonder why he became an enforcer), the random lesbian scene was extra-fanservice, but it was short and gave us some info so I'll let it slide, and Akane is becoming more and more badass by just confronting Sybil directly to get answers to her questions. Oh, and as the little fangirl I am, did I mention Kougami's short appearance in Akane's mind? <3

One thing I don't understand though, is Akane actually smoking or is she just lighting up the cigarettes to remember Kougami? It's confusing me, considering that she was holding one this episode, but never appeared to actually smoke it. Unless it was some kind of weird weed and what was happening in her mind was because of that xD
Nov 20, 2014 12:37 PM

Jan 2013
llool....komugi...

anyhow, was nice seeing kougami c: <3

i have a looming suspicion that tougane is connected to kougami....akane even saw him as kougami in ep 6.
Nov 20, 2014 12:39 PM

Oct 2011
God damn that episode was extremely boring. Sure the plot holes and asspulls were non existent in this episode but still the pacing is just so slow.

Couple of gripes with the episode.

-Mika is still completely useless. Other then finding a lead on Togane, she hasn't done jack crap in this episode. Not to mention she is becoming even more of a bitch as the season goes on. She acts like a bitch to Sho and questions Akane's every action. Let us not forget her spilling her drink in this episode was ridiculous. An inspector who worked with the agency for a year and half, still can't keep her composure when a cell phone rings. The writers are literally making her worse as the episodes go on.
-Togane is just sloppy as hell in both his dealing with Mika and Akane. As I said before, the last episode he left his files out in the open without properly securing them. You would think something that could potentially lead you to Kamui would be better guarded. With Akane he blatantly said "You're the only one who can arrest Kamui after all". Oh ya Togane let Akane know your true intentions. The characters in this show are just dumb as hell.
-Was the scene with Shion and Kunizuka necessary? Yes we know they are lesbians and they hook up from time to time but that just was just out of placed. Considering how they rarely talk to each other this season if at all, this could have been done better.
-Sho is just pathetic. Not a single redeeming quality about him besides his holo coding skills. Nothing disgusts me more with how shy, jittery and quiet he is. He should have command his voice in a more better manner and stop being pushed around. If one word can describe him, it would be beta. Also him calling Akana "big sis" was cringe worthy.
"The surgeon who spilled everything he knows on Kamui was retarded. Ya I work with a guy who is being man hunted by the entire MWPSB and yet I am going to divulge them all the info I have on Kamui. Why? Plot reasons.

6.5/10. Boring dialogue, slow pacing, unnecessary scenes and a decent ending.
GovNov 20, 2014 12:42 PM
Nov 20, 2014 12:49 PM

Dec 2010
hassan0297 said:
money4me247 said:

Dude you're kind of insane you know that? He wasn't forcing anything. He listed down valid points as to why the episode (and well, this show) is so over the top totally bad
As for the episode, i have absolutely no clue why so many people are praising it. It was as bad as it has been up till now. No hope left for this show. PP1 was so much better than this unsubtle shit. Shimotsuki being secretive about touganes secret? Kogami fanservice scene? Sibyl not terminating shisui's license? lolol. Its a train wreck, and nothing can save it. Far from a masterpiece. PP1 was so good, i hope the movie is better. I'll just forget this ever existed.
No hate guys, everyones entitled to his opinion.
Oh and why are people writing "kamagui" and weird names :s Learn to spell pls
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Nov 20, 2014 12:53 PM

Dec 2010
Darkdrone said:
God damn that episode was extremely boring. Sure the plot holes and asspulls were non existent in this episode but still the pacing is just so slow.

Couple of gripes with the episode.

-Mika is still completely useless. Other then finding a lead on Togane, she hasn't done jack crap in this episode. Not to mention she is becoming even more of a bitch as the season goes on. She acts like a bitch to Sho and questions Akane's every action. Let us not forget her spilling her drink in this episode was ridiculous. An inspector who worked with the agency for a year and half, still can't keep her composure when a cell phone rings. The writers are literally making her worse as the episodes go on.
-Togane is just sloppy as hell in both his dealing with Mika and Akane. As I said before, the last episode he left his files out in the open without properly securing them. You would think something that could potentially lead you to Kamui would be better guarded. With Akane he blatantly said "You're the only one who can arrest Kamui after all". Oh ya Togane let Akane know your true intentions. The characters in this show are just dumb as hell.
-Was the scene with Shion and Kunizuka necessary? Yes we know they are lesbians and they hook up from time to time but that just was just out of placed. Considering how they rarely talk to each other this season if at all, this could have been done better.
-Sho is just pathetic. Not a single redeeming quality about him besides his holo coding skills. Nothing disgusts me more with how shy, jittery and quiet he is. He should have command his voice in a more better manner and stop being pushed around. If one word can describe him, it would be beta. Also him calling Akana "big sis" was cringe worthy.
"The surgeon who spilled everything he knows on Kamui was retarded. Ya I work with a guy who is being man hunted by the entire MWPSB and yet I am going to divulge them all the info I have on Kamui. Why? Plot reasons.

6.5/10. Boring dialogue, slow pacing, unnecessary scenes and a decent ending.

couldn't agree more. The lesbian scene, plus the Kogami scene, were both very fan-servicey (something that PP1 explicitly said that it would avoid).
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Nov 20, 2014 12:57 PM

Jul 2010
You know, that was information they could've probably used sooner.

THANKS MIKA.

"Why didn't you report it verbally?! You didn't notify me properly!"

Don't blame others for your incompetence. Shou has been more useful then you've ever been this season.
Nov 20, 2014 1:19 PM

May 2014
To people wondering why Sibyl just don't switch off the dominators :
Sybil just works as a one-mind, it doesn't look like they're actually thinking, the brains just work as computing power biased by their criminal asymptotic aspect. Yet, a computer can't lie to itself, if it computes something that it thinks is right (here the authentification of Shisui), its output will be made in consequence.
A computer can't auto-regulate itself, when it works poorly, all you can do is turn it off or fix it from the outside, but no one has the authority to do that in Psycho-Pass universe, remember that Chief Kasei is just here to represent power, she is just a vessel existing for the sole purpose of voicing Sybil's thoughts.

If Sybil was able to lie about its measurement of psycho-passes, it would be painting criminal asymptotics as enforcement targets so they can be detained and then assimilated by the system.

tldr; Sybil is just a computer with its own sense of justice that it can't betray by any means.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Riri- - Dec 18, 2014

640 by Actomino »»
Apr 23, 4:32 PM

» is this season really that bad? ( 1 2 )

beloving - Jan 7, 2015

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2014

263 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 3:08 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2014

335 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Poll: » Psycho-Pass 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

353 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 22, 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.