Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2023 8:29 AM

May 2020
Author knew the only way to make this arc any relevant was for Gojo himself to be sent into exile, and he simply did that. After a brutal bloodbath session, all it took was the appearance of a certain someone and a magic box… and Gojo is gone, for good.

All that swag despite being on the verge of getting sealed aside, it’s the biggest possible win for the bad guys. It isn’t even a few hours into their plan and the biggest obstacle is already dealt with. Though hey, that doesn’t mean it’s over, right? The voice which whispered Itadori’s ears in the last episode obviously turned out to be of Mechamaru, and there he gave a brief of whatever transpired with Gojo, and whatever needs to be done if they wanna unseal Gojo as soon.

Mechamaru did explain about the circumstances around the curtains, and how it’s trapping citizens plus making it unable for sorcerers to enter within the zone, and that in itself was the biggest help. So, Mei Mei please don’t charge money from a guy who’s already dead:) Though jokes aside, Itadori being an absolute MVP and making it sure that the likes of Nanami and co. do become aware of the truth about Gojo getting sealed while announcing it off from the top of a building was fucking cool.

But hey, being the protag too, guess finally the stocks of Itadori are in demand, as practically everyone wants to go after him and see him dead lol. Though we’ll see that, as for now it’s first making it possible for sorcerers to get inside the main place.
Sep 28, 2023 8:28 AM

Jun 2019
After last week's chaos, Gojo Satoru has finally been sealed. Surprisingly, Geto's body was resisting the commands from the brain. It looks like even tho Geto is dead, there's some part of Geto left in there. Mechamaru explained the situation to Yuji and Mei Mei which was nice. Satoru being himself even after being sealed. LOL

Poor Ijichi. Uraume is pretty. Yuji getting some really nice action and screen time. Love to see it. Mr. Nanami is here as well. Really strong episode direction and drawings in this episode as well. Really enjoyed this one as well. Can't wait for the next week. It's gonna be a banger.

A small Nyako cameo as well. And, the scary old lady is here as well.
Sep 28, 2023 8:28 AM

Dec 2021
Welp Ladies and Gentlemen, that is officially the last time we'll see Gojo for awhile.

As Itadori pursued Mahito, he was suddenly confronted by a small, ear-covering-shaped mecha of Mechamaru. Mechamaru delivered the worst news: "Gojo Satoru has been sealed." Though Yuji and the others were skeptical, they eventually accepted Mechamaru's explanation and informed all the sorcerers of Gojo's sealing. They began to take action to rescue Gojo. Meanwhile, with the cursed spirits gaining the upper hand, Mahito chooses to abandon Sukuna's revival and openly expresses his intent to eliminate Yuji.

Oh, I was really hoping Mechamaru would make it. Well, at least he managed to leave his last message. And a Gojo remains as aggravating as ever, even in cube form. Quite the surprise. I was a bit frustrated with JJK's hesitation to let go of its antagonists, but now I see the merit in it. I appreciate how each curse in this arc has its own objectives and desires. It adds an extra layer of excitement and intrigue knowing they're not all aligned in how they want to deal with Itadori and Sukuna. Also I don't know if it's just me, but did the art style change a bit? I don't now Itadori looked a bit different in the beginning of the episode.

And so the rescue for Gojo begins! It only gets better from here

Sep 28, 2023 8:31 AM

Jul 2021
I actually realize Mechamaru is dead during this moment instead of what's adapted in the beginning when he’s going against Mahito back when reading the manga. Aha Gojo is sealed within the prison realm, but he remains unwavering in his faith in his allies. The process to free him is undoubtedly going to be a lengthy one.Meanwhile, Choso, Jogo, and Mahito all share a common goal: to eliminate Itadori. It's like a dark competition to see who can reach him first. Mimiko and Nanako are demanding the return of their master's body, but Pseudo-Geto firmly refuses their request and instructs them to leave. They disappear immediately, wondering what’s their next move. Itadori shouting for NA NA NA NANAMI lmao. Ino, Yuji, and Megumi are currently on a mission to deactivate the barrier isolating sorcerers. Nanami directs Ino to lead the first-year students in lowering the barrier, while he himself goes beyond it to meet with Ijichi. Ino emphasizes to Megumi and Yuji the immense responsibility they carry, as the fate of the entire jujutsu world depends on their success. Post credit scene, oh dear the old lady...
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Sep 28, 2023 8:48 AM

Jun 2015
Please dont be as bad as the grasshopper episode.
Sep 28, 2023 8:55 AM

Nov 2016
Nice setup episode. We're about to see how fucked up curse users can be.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 28, 2023 8:59 AM

Aug 2023
Reply to FMmatron
Nice setup episode. We're about to see how fucked up curse users can be.
@FMmatron how was dimming in this episode?
Sep 28, 2023 9:18 AM

Jun 2014
Welp Gojo is now officially sealed and we won't be seeing him back for a while lol. It's pretty insane how the sealing of just a single man can have such devastating effects on their world. It really shows how significant his mere existence is.

It's now up to everyone else to handle what's going on in Shibuya since Gojo can't just bail them out. Fucking Yuji just screaming for Nanami at the top of his lungs 💀. Up to this point has been basically the "prologue" of the arc, now that Gojo has been set aside it's time for this arc to really kick off. This was a good episode despite mostly being setup (with a little bit of Yuji action). Next week should be another banger.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 28, 2023 9:40 AM

Nov 2011
> Let's kill Itadori

The VA plays Mahito so well. I find it always entertaining to see what their group is up to along with Geto, Jogo, etc. The way they treat it as a "game" and whoever find him first get the kill made the episode that more entertaining.

A lot of interesting ways to set up for more things to come and obviously, Itadori has a huge target on his ass now.

Too bad about Gojo. I actually kinda like his character.
Sep 28, 2023 9:49 AM
Dec 2022
Nycro said:
Please dont be as bad as the grasshopper episode.

grasshopper ep wasn’t bad at all, the fight however had some questionable parts of animation but it literally was an irrelevant fight they could’ve left out if needed so there was never any high hopes of perfect animation 💀
Sep 28, 2023 9:58 AM

Jun 2015
Im curious who directed this episode. Because the scenery, animation, editing, music choice EVERYTHING was top notch. It's like worlds between this and the grasshopper episode.
Sep 28, 2023 10:09 AM
Jul 2022
Nycro said:
Im curious who directed this episode. Because the scenery, animation, editing, music choice EVERYTHING was top notch. It's like worlds between this and the grasshopper episode.

lmao stop bullying the grasshopper ep. It wasn't so bad.
Sep 28, 2023 10:11 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to DexterDrubo
Nycro said:

lmao stop bullying the grasshopper ep. It wasn't so bad.
@DexterDrubo Stop defending it. It was godawful compared to all the other episodes. Truly some shit you see in naruto filler episode. And im not talking about the content, just how awfully the anime handled it.

@namesrowan Ah yes, everything is about the amount of frames you see on screen. Nothing else comes to your mind right? Jesus Christ.
NycroSep 28, 2023 10:14 AM
Sep 28, 2023 10:27 AM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Oof, Yuji's got a target on his back from three special-grade curses.
Sep 28, 2023 10:28 AM

Jul 2012
Mechamaru confirming his own death ☹️

I hope Nanami finds Ijichi in time after that brutal attack. The situation's getting more tense and the feeling of uneasiness keeps building with each subsequent episode.
Sep 28, 2023 10:33 AM

Feb 2010
Once again imagining what it must be like for a non-sorcerer to be in a Halloween with real monsters in Shibuya and then some teenager starts shouting for Nanami so loud everyone can hear him
Sep 28, 2023 10:40 AM

Jul 2017
Mechamaru rebooting in the emergency of Itadori's view, Satoru Gojo has been sealed by Geto and Mahito, and this is pandemonium to the Jujitsu sorcerers out there.

With Mechmaru's first-person testimony proves that there is a rat within the sorcerers, though Itadori and Mei Mei have been cleared out of suspicion. Nevertheless, no shortage of enemies and the veils which have been set in place, they can only listen to Mechamaru's plan and both act and adapt from there. The objective is to unseal Satoru Gojo, even as the master Jujutsu sorcerer himself is tied up bad in the Prison Realm and waiting upon others to retrieve him.

Sure enough, Mechamaru's clones watching over Geto's activities, pinpoint Gojo's exact position for Itadori to burst through. Fighting amongst the many enemies, Itadori spreads the news that Gojo has been sealed, and the plan changes to focus on getting him out. On the plan of killing Itadori and extracting Sukuna out, Mahito and the rest go on a killing spree to see who can reach him first, while all Jujutsu sorcerers re-route and multi-task.

With Ino taking care of both Megumi and Itadori on Nanami's behalf, the plan to rescue Gojo gets underway. The beginning of Pandemonium...
Sep 28, 2023 10:41 AM
May 2022
0/10 Yuji didn’t yell “Nanamin” while on the building. Joking aside good episode setting up what’s to come. Things are really going to start ramping up and I’m looking forward to a lot of the fights in this arc
Sep 28, 2023 10:42 AM

Feb 2021
Wait, so Mechamaru didn't die?
Geto is in that body still? Damn this is exciting then.
I don't recognize some of the domain expansion hand signs in the OP btw. I guess they'll be shown in this arc eventually.
Ah, so he is dead :( This insurance is really cool tho
5:30 Meiji Shrine (明治神宮, Meiji Jingū), is a Shinto shrine in Shibuya, Tokyo, that is dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his wife, Empress Shōken.
To think that there was actually something that could stop Gojo... What did he mean when he said that physical time isn't passing in there?
IJICHI NOOOO! He was here since the start damn. And the guy that killed him appeared for a bit in the Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc. I remember seeing that girl too. There was some mystery regarding her.
NANAMIIIIIIN!
I really like these interactions between curses. Makes them feel much more "alive".
Scene after credits!
These next episode "previews" are really cool too. But I sill miss Juju strolls.
Good episode.
Sep 28, 2023 10:42 AM
Oct 2021
Nothing much this episode, would love to see some action in the next one. Geto trying to get back/kill kenjaku was something really cool I wasn't expecting, it was nice to see him siding with gojo for once after about a decade. And the ED is amazing, surprised I hadn't noticed it all this time.
Sep 28, 2023 10:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Pretty neat way for mechamaru to return. Still for adv insurance it turned out to be pretty well thought out. Itadori soloing those curses was damm cool. The insight into the curses though was pretty insightful. Despite the sealing looks like the tide is slowly turning but the key here is gonna be time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2023 10:54 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
The calm before the storm.
That cliffhanger... 1 week waiting..
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 28, 2023 10:55 AM

Apr 2013
Decent action sequence when Yuji entered the veil. Otherwise it was mostly a setup episode with Mechamaru getting everyone up to speed.

Starting next week it's non-stop heat.
Sep 28, 2023 11:02 AM
Sep 2015
When people said Gojo is the star while Yuji is a side character I thought they're joking, but I might have to think again after watching this episode. Even when Gojo was sealed, other characters keep telling how irreplacable Gojo is.
Sep 28, 2023 11:05 AM
Jan 2023
getting too predictable tbh though
Sep 28, 2023 11:08 AM
Jul 2023
adios gojo
porque todos quieren matar a itadori?!!!!1
Sep 28, 2023 11:09 AM
May 2021
NANAMINNNNNNNNNN
Hahaa my dear Yuji.
Sep 28, 2023 11:12 AM

Jan 2021
Was hoping mechamaru was still alive but sadly no
Sep 28, 2023 11:17 AM
Jul 2022
Gojo was just chilling in the prison realm 😂
Sep 28, 2023 11:22 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Nycro
@Nycro YOSUKE TAKADA (in-house director)

He also debuted as a storyboarder in EP 2 this season
Sep 28, 2023 11:25 AM
Feb 2023
Gojo, you will be missed. Well this arc will fire off in all cylinders. Unfortunately I hate how the manga really made me have a sour taste while watching this lol
Sep 28, 2023 11:26 AM

Jun 2015
Reply to SIXEYE
@Nycro YOSUKE TAKADA (in-house director)

He also debuted as a storyboarder in EP 2 this season
@SIXEYE Thanks man. He is the goat. Hopefully he continues.
Sep 28, 2023 11:26 AM

Oct 2017
Complete collapse of power balance now that Gojou is sealed. They need to unseal him fast or it's over. Let the rescue mission begin.
Sep 28, 2023 11:30 AM

Mar 2023
- geto fighting back broke my heart :(
- yuji hollering across shibuya had me giggling
Sep 28, 2023 11:30 AM

Aug 2021
There's a scene after the ending song!!!!!!

I didn't think Gojo was that important. It seemed like everything would get really bad without him.
and we got new information about the Gojo clan.
tazountiSep 28, 2023 11:36 AM

Sep 28, 2023 11:43 AM

Dec 2018
Kind of a setup episode; sad the assistant guy got killed.
Sep 28, 2023 11:50 AM

Jan 2009
gojo got sealed

but more interesting is that getos body is still geto

also gojo is the only one on his clan now eh
Sep 28, 2023 11:52 AM
Oct 2016
NANAMEEEEEEEE!!
NA-NA-NA-NA-NANAMEEEEEEE.....!!
Sep 28, 2023 11:57 AM
Feb 2023
its gojover guys....
Sep 28, 2023 12:08 PM

Apr 2014
Loss of Gojo is going to hurt badly. As for the curses and so forth. Two want Yuuji dead and the other wants him alive for the future of curses. Mechamaru had major a contingency plan. Now it is a race. As for Gojo, he gonna relax for now. But has faith in his allies. Wonder when Sukuna is going to come in.
Sep 28, 2023 12:08 PM
Oct 2021
Going to see him last time in season 2.. miss you so much gojo 😭😭😭
Sep 28, 2023 12:15 PM
Jul 2020
melhores episódios da série,recomendo...
Sep 28, 2023 12:17 PM
Dec 2022
Great episode! I feel like they bring back S1 like animation, aesthetically. JJK ❤️‍🔥🔥
Sep 28, 2023 12:23 PM
Aug 2022
Ive already been spoiled on a lot of the manga but I’m glad too finally see choso properly animated. I’ve been anticipating his character for a while. Also excited too see uraume animated
Sep 28, 2023 12:41 PM
Apr 2020
NANAMIIIIIIIIIIIN
Sep 28, 2023 12:42 PM
May 2023
Really good...Hyped for next week
Sep 28, 2023 12:53 PM
Nov 2018
Was that a Finn & Jake curse approaching Mei Mei? 😂
Sep 28, 2023 12:58 PM
Mar 2022
Now that Gojo is gone there’s an upset power balance and a race against time. I wonder when sukuna is going to come in.
Till next week…..
Sep 28, 2023 1:17 PM
Feb 2022
Gojo got sealed=(
Mercury
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Too much expectations

Xmister - May 22

33 by Xmister »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Aug 3, 2023

489 by Alkibiades404 »»
Yesterday, 7:27 AM

» Mahito fans/haters what are you doing ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2023

83 by Zarutaku »»
Jun 10, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Aug 31, 2023

269 by Fentanylfloyd »»
Jun 10, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 14, 2023

348 by animaewatcher23 »»
Jun 9, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.