Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Horimiya
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 5, 2023 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ha, of course this anime has some misunderstandings but this episode made it all that much more entertaining.

Also, cute to see Remi spending time with Sengoku. While Remi did most of the talking, I do find their relationship to be charming and cute. Remi hasn't changed much this season though.
Aug 5, 2023 7:58 AM

Dec 2021
Lol. So many misunderstandings at this sleepover about Miyamura's secret. 

This time around, Miyamura, Ishikawa, and Ihara decide to spend the night at the Sengoku residence. Sengoku, who had been curious about Miyamura's enigmatic tattoos, seizes this opportune moment to unravel the mystery while Miyamura peacefully dozes off. However, things take an unexpected turn, leading to a chain reaction of confusion resulting in a comical ambush on poor Miyamura. It's quite the ordeal for him, but hats off to Ishikawa for being an incredibly loyal friend, doing his best to shield Miyamura's secret. Amidst the chaos of misconceptions, it's clear that everyone misinterpreted something, with Iura, of course, managing to misconstrue everything in his own unique way. 

Although this episode made me chuckle a couple of times, I'm starting to get a little bit tired of the constant joke of Miyamura not wanting to show off his tattoos. Initially, his aim was to blend in discreetly. This was the reason behind his long hair, which effectively concealed his piercings. However, ever since he began dating Hori and decided to cut his hair, it's become quite noticeable. The only remaining rationale for his low profile is the potential trouble he could get into at school, similar to the complications he faced due to his piercings. 

Solid episode though, especially with all the guys coming together for some silly antics. It's a treat to witness their companionship in one episode, and I'm looking forward to more of such moments. When they're all together, the amusement that ensues is truly something to look forward to

Aug 5, 2023 8:05 AM
Aug 2022
Remi & Sengoku I find their relationship cute & interesting.
Man! So many misunderstanding at the sleepover, this needs to be cleared

Thanks for this lol episode.

Ricky16Aug 5, 2023 8:48 AM
Aug 5, 2023 8:52 AM

Apr 2010
They still want to know what Miyamura is hiding i wonder if he will ever tell them about the tattoos.
Anyway some great Remy moments this episode.
Aug 5, 2023 9:25 AM

Jul 2017
A sleepover in Sengoku's house with Iura, Ishikawa and Miyamura, it's a cramped space.

Of course, hearing Miyamura's rumours about his body, he begins to do an investigation, though this is caught by Shu trying to speak to him. The next morning, and everyone tries awakening Miyamura, though everyone jumps on him for that wake-up call. Miyamura wanting to use the bathroom, and ultimately, Sengoku is let in on his secret about his tattooed body...NOT, with more misunderstanding from Ishikawa lols. Desperate to know the truth, Sengoku tries all he can to do so, and Ishikawa is a wingman to save the day lols. Going straightforward, and Miyamura dodges clearly.

Remi waiting for Sengoku on a cold day, and she wants to act like a girlfriend in front of him, though Sengoku feels her warmth...and does nothing more than fulfilling her needs as a boyfriend. But when Sakura asks Sengoku out to go home together, Yoshikawa was about to let loose on the situation, though Hori stops her immediately. It seems that their business is short and temporary to get cookies that Remi likes.

Well, all's well that ends well between Sakura and Remi.
Aug 5, 2023 9:26 AM

Feb 2021
Gotta say the credits in the OP are really nice.
What Miyamura is hiding is about to become the 8th mystery of their school
Sengoku and Remi's relationship is actually so wholesome. That hug Remi asking for a kiss was really cute.
Aug 5, 2023 9:29 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Sleepovers huh always so fun. Never fun when part of your room is taken up by things thats not even yours. Still the room sure was pretty big when the loft is taken into consideration. The tats sure had become quite the hot topic. Remi using the prez for heat exchange was amusing. The prez's death glare though was damm menacing. But the meaning behind the prez and Sakura being sneaky though sure turned out to be a nice reason and showed just how strong the bonds between those three really were. 
ShingsterAug 5, 2023 10:05 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2023 9:45 AM

Sep 2021
that "chuuu" was very kawaii
Aug 5, 2023 9:46 AM

Mar 2021
Sengoku and Remi are so cute together especially when she wanted him to hug her
Aug 5, 2023 9:47 AM
Sep 2015
There's nothing better than four guys sleeping in a very small room, with one of them want to undress another one...
Aug 5, 2023 9:49 AM
Jun 2023
I'm so happy we actually got some more screentime on the other characters this show so far and I find Sengoku and Remi to be very cute together and was disappointed that they didn't have to much screentime.together in the og so I'm happy they getting more in piece! Also the sleepover was so funny, just 4 good friends and curiosity got to Sengoku. Don't tell Hori or Remi
Aug 5, 2023 10:04 AM

Jun 2023
That sleepover was hilarious. This might be the funniest episode yet!
Aug 5, 2023 10:07 AM

Feb 2019
Remi and Sengoku so cute man. The highlight of the episode for sure.

That little walk home made my entire weekend 😂. The handholding, asking sengoku to slow down so the walk home didn’t end so fast and then, “Kiss” “hug”. Nothing better than a girl acting all shy and bashful like that. Just makes you want to protect them.
Aug 5, 2023 10:12 AM
Oct 2021
This was such a good episode, possibly my favourite this season. Got to see much more of the normal side of Sengoku, and Remi too yea, but I think the sleepover was my favourite part, gives a really nice high school vibe.
Aug 5, 2023 10:45 AM

Jan 2023
The more misunderstandings, the more I get to have a laugh out of it.

The boys having a sleepover was hilarious and after Sengoku tried to get Miyamura's shirt off, it only got rowdier from that point on haha. Poor Miyamura being the center of attention as they attempt to see why he hides his skin and doesn't change in front of them, a mystery it seems that may one day never be solved...
Remi and Sengoku are so damn cute, please never stop. Seeing Remi be so timid like that and wanting affection is so sweet and such a tender moment. Protect Remi at all costs.
I swear, Shu is always saying something funny like when Sengoku told him to not tell Remi and he immediately said "I will take it to my grave." Gotta love Shu man.

Every episode continues to grow on me more and more, I don't know if it's just me. Can't wait for the next episode to see what it'll have next.
With that being said, have a relaxing Saturday everyone.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Aug 5, 2023 11:37 AM

Apr 2023
Aah those hugs were so cute 🥰

The sleepover was very funny, again a very wholesome episode!
Aug 5, 2023 11:39 AM
Apr 2022
Miyamura has more problems with his tattoos.
Sengoku a bit sus...

Also more cute moments with Sengoku and Remi.
Remi is absolutely cute then she is with Sengoku..
Aug 5, 2023 12:21 PM

Mar 2019
peak fiction, easily 100/5 episode, greatest thing this season
Aug 5, 2023 12:48 PM

Jan 2021
Sengoku is the new true protagonist of this series.
Aug 5, 2023 12:54 PM
Apr 2023
Aversa said:
They still want to know what Miyamura is hiding i wonder if he will ever tell them about the tattoos.
Anyway some great Remy moments this episode.

unfortunately if we go by manga then he does not
Aug 5, 2023 1:40 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Lots of Sengoku and Remi in this one, no complaints from me lol, I especially loved their wholesome bit in the cold on the way home from school, felt weird watching it outside in the hot August weather tho lol, Remi’s cuteness definitely wasn’t making me any cooler. The first bit during the sleepover was a very funny one, I have had situations like that where I can’t find a place to sleep myself, lucky for Sengoku he has a friend that will make a scene for him to get a spot lol.

And the mystery of Miyamura’s tattoo has still yet to be revealed to the masses, Sengoku made a good effort to find out but Miyamura has too good of a wingman on his side lol. And lastly I really loved the final bit where Sengoku and Sakura got together to buy Remi her favorite cookies, I had a feeling it was something like that before the reveal but it was hilarious when Sengoku scared Iura for prying lol.
TheColonel76Aug 5, 2023 1:44 PM
Aug 5, 2023 2:33 PM
Oct 2016
Who knew such problems could arise from a sleepover. Sengoku couldnt figure out how to fit everyone in his room. Even with an upper loft bed there still wasn't enough room for him. Iura and Toru were trying their best to help Sengoku figure out how to make it work but they all couldn't get it together. Miyamura while he didn't get any good sleep he at clear slept through all the shenanigans of shifting around sleep placement. Sengoku probably should've thought about the room and the sleeping arrangements before the sleepover started but at least it lead to some funny comedy. Sengoku really got a lot of focus this episode again. We've seen much more of Sengoku this season and this episode itself had a lot of him. Very funny seeing him try to see what Miyamura was hiding with his clothes. Sengoku so badly wanting to know why Miyamura waa hiding his body. The mystery of Miyamura not taking his clothes off will live on. Sengoku and Remi were very cute walking together, they're relationship is much more adorable as we see more. Remi wanting a hug from Sengoku was cute too, I'm glad he still got her the cookies for doing so well on the test.
Aug 5, 2023 2:50 PM
Aug 2020
great episode, the recipe is back, funny and lovely, i had a good time...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Aug 5, 2023 4:01 PM
Nov 2022
It feels weird to watch this anime without expecting any development (since it already had it in the original series), it's still entertaining though.
Aug 5, 2023 5:06 PM
Apr 2023
very fun to see more about sengoku
Aug 5, 2023 5:10 PM

Apr 2022
they thought segoku was being sus LMFAO this season continues being hilarious and that sleepover was fun. laughing in your sleep is so real too, always creeps me out. 
bit with remi going home together was very cute, sengoku in the spotlight, good stuff.
Aug 5, 2023 10:04 PM

Oct 2021
Sengoku is soooo hilarious! He makes the show more-than-watcheable. Also, this episode made me laughed out loud from the attempt to uncover Miyamura's shirt while he's sleeping to the attempts he made inside the student council to make Miyamura undress 🤣. Those scenes are sooo hilarious. I also smiled and grinned from ear-to-ear during those Remi and Sengoku hug scenes, hold-hand scenes and more. This episode made me love the couple even more!!! 😍 I love the Sengoku x Remi pairing as much as Hori x Miyamura and Toru x Yoshikawa pairings! This anime is only pushing me to re-read the manga just cause of these kids' romance charms! 😁

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Aug 5, 2023 10:37 PM

Jul 2021
Isn't it funny how people thought Sengoku was cheating, but they didn't realize Sakura had already asked them out in the past? Even without knowing that, I think it's too early to be certain. And Iura believing he had a shot with Remi was also amusing. Oh, and Remi and Sakura shared cookies? It was incredibly cute! Remi deserves to be looked after.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 5, 2023 10:59 PM
Sep 2021
Nice boys sleepover and there were good moments between sengoku, sakura and remi.
Aug 6, 2023 12:53 AM
Nov 2020
A lot of moments with Remi and Sengoku which were very appreciated, but definitely not enough Miyamura and Hori
Aug 6, 2023 1:59 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
What a great sleepover, and Sengoku and Remi are cute.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 6, 2023 4:11 AM

Jun 2021
Adorable Remi and Sengoku couple moments. Sengoku stole this episode. Fun as always.
Aug 6, 2023 4:45 AM

Feb 2018
Man I love the sleepover bit they had, it was great in the manga and had an amazing adaptation, it was hilarious xD

Every episode is like really good lol

Never ending plan to watch list...

Aug 6, 2023 5:15 AM

Jul 2022
that was so sweet of Sengoku and Sakura. Sakura is such a sweet girl, I hope she also finds her happiness.

Sengoku desperately trying to get "under Miyamura´s shirt" was funny :D.
so many broken children living in grown bodies mimicking adult lives

Aug 6, 2023 6:59 AM
Feb 2021
SAKURA STILL BEST GURLLLL, still cannot believe Toru picked Yuki over her 😭😭😭
Aug 6, 2023 7:00 AM
Feb 2021
I WANT TO SEE YANAGI TOO 😭😭😭
Aug 6, 2023 9:00 AM
Jul 2022
I loved this episode!
Aug 6, 2023 11:11 AM
Mar 2015
Little pieces of Sengoku
Aug 6, 2023 11:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I totally understand them, I would be really suspicious if someone tried to hide his body that much, even during a sleepover xD
Aug 6, 2023 11:49 AM
Nov 2021
i swear this anime is really hitting me with reality of how sad being single is bro....did anybody thought the same?

i've never been that jealous of a very dynamic and good chemistry in the couple's romance. But this one anime man... it hits hard with the "single is kinda sad bro" message...

but that's just my perspective though cuz i like hori and miyamura as a couple a lot.... so much that it hurts.😭👍🏼
Aug 6, 2023 12:15 PM
Mar 2022
This episode was cute. I love the walk home between Remi and Sengoku, and the cookie moment was really sweet, no pun intended. Leaned a little too much into misunderstandings, but still a good episode. Big step up over the last 2.
Aug 6, 2023 2:55 PM
Jul 2023
cooooooooooooool
Aug 6, 2023 3:47 PM
Aug 2023
It was really goofy but great nevertheless
Aug 6, 2023 6:30 PM
Jan 2022
Sengoku and Remi getting more screen time makes me tingle inside
Aug 6, 2023 10:51 PM
Nov 2019
sengoku yg berusaha liat tatonya miyamura
dan kejutan hadiah buat remi
My Candies :
Aug 7, 2023 5:15 AM
May 2021
This episode was pretty funny but holy that second half was so wholesome with Remi.

My heart couldn’t handle the cuteness.

Aug 7, 2023 7:04 AM
Mar 2023
first half funny second half wholesome
Aug 7, 2023 9:29 AM

May 2021
Remi's cuteness was off the charts in this episode. So diabetic.

Aug 7, 2023 10:27 AM
Jul 2022
This episode was jokes if you ask me
Aug 7, 2023 3:31 PM

Jan 2021
Another episode, Another page filled.

The Sengoku sleepover one was a nice one and really fun to watch. The part were Iura mistook Sengoku because he said that he wanted to take his shirt off had me dying lol. But it seems like Sengoku is suspicious of Miyamura. Sengoku & Remi together was nice to see as well, its wholesome. Well its unusual to see Sengoku & Sakura go home together without Remi and Remi wasn't even notified, damn. That cold stare of Sengoku against Iura lmfao, he will take it to his grave. Sakura brought premium cookies for Remi and Remi thought she wouldn't get it because she didn't score above 60 in her mock exam but Sakura was in the area and decided to pick it up, Remi's thank you was cute though. Wholesome episode.
__andre__Aug 7, 2023 3:37 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Horimiya: Piece Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

177 by Nyx9445 »»
Yesterday, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Horimiya: Piece Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2023

73 by TamirSins »»
Apr 30, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Horimiya: Piece Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2023

106 by mauacedeiros »»
Apr 14, 5:54 PM

» Problem with Hori

Jollyne7 - Oct 4, 2023

46 by Gator »»
Apr 14, 5:22 AM

Poll: » Horimiya: Piece Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

85 by Gator »»
Apr 14, 4:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.