Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 9, 2023 1:30 AM

Nov 2011
Man, it was great to see everyone back on screen again after the break. At the same time, it was also rough due to events of the previous season yet Suletta remains more or less the same. I mean, her personality is still the energetic girl as I remember.

This episode still had a very light feeling with its mood. I was expecting a really tense episode but looks like they're going with a somewhat relaxed one for now. 
Apr 9, 2023 2:28 AM

Apr 2014
With Sophie and Dorea attending the school, this heated things up a lot.
Quiet Zero, the world without war. Can I still trust Prospera? lmao.....
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 9, 2023 2:29 AM
Sep 2017
With how this is paced, I can't help but feel that we will be approaching the series finale and doing it really fast. The story is truly kicking in full gear here.
Apr 9, 2023 2:47 AM

Oct 2017
Suletta about to kill again? Prospera gonna work for world peace? Lol. Good to have this anime back.
Apr 9, 2023 2:51 AM
Apr 2017
Next, Gundam vs Gundam
Apr 9, 2023 3:17 AM
Sep 2020
So is it me or are we gonna start getting into more serious shit this season
Apr 9, 2023 3:17 AM

Feb 2012
With Guel/Bob gone permanently and Shaddiq, temporarily, their groupies trash talk each others' houses at the lounge. Rouji and Seceila have noticed the current Elan is unlike the one they knew. Felsi and Renee are finally in the same room.

No other mobile suit can match a Gundam like the Aerial and the Pharact can't be used against it by company policy.

Open day! Which means prospective students like the Witches from Earth. They got in by having a dummy company set up by Shaddiq. The same means by which Nika got into the school. Shaddiq is an Earthian adopted as a Spacian. Pray they didn't harm Martin...
Norea describing Asticassia to Elan like Earth used to be.

So Sophie is just like Kuroko from Railgun. If you noticed, Sophie distracted Elan 5 while Norea bumped into him, that's how she was able to access the Pharact.

Prospera reveals what Quiet Zero is to Miorine, hoping she will cooperate while her father is recovering. Using the GUND network to create a world without war...
Fortress_MaximusApr 9, 2023 1:19 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 9, 2023 3:19 AM
Jun 2022
A story building episode quite interesting. Looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 9, 2023 3:22 AM
Jun 2017
I feel like this episode had the chance to break out into something new... To move forward as a story but instead it just ended with more school duels, I get that is one of this series unique features but it just is hard to take serious. The end of season 1 delivered us with some amazing scenes and excitement but this feels like it killed it, a soft reset with just the characters progressing. Suleta seems the same and Miorine seems like she's accepted stuff already fairly easily.

The sound design and direction was very good, it seems a bit more well put together then the school episodes of season 1. Loved the tension music at the end even if I was sighing at a school duel, I was waiting for a "How about you fight us our way" and them doing a life or death duel but we'll see. 
Apr 9, 2023 3:29 AM

Oct 2010
Some good setup.

Sophie at the school was just adorable (and funny cause I'm just now building the Lfrith Ur kit).
Apr 9, 2023 3:30 AM
Jun 2016
Hell yea, my favorite gundam is back and what a great first episode it was. Didn't expect the two earth witches attending the school as well lol. Should be interesting going forward. Both the op and ed are bangers with absolutely gorgeous visuals as well.

Really hoping they'll announce another season cause I don't think they can wrap it up in only 12 episodes with all the plot points they set up like most gundam series need 4 cour to really flesh everything out. Anyway, I'm still super hype, really looking forward for the next episode
Apr 9, 2023 3:36 AM

Jun 2019
It's back. Nika is kinda annoying.

Is the duel a 2v1? Who's going to be Suletta's partner?
Apr 9, 2023 4:02 AM

Oct 2015
My first reaction to the OP, poor Guel/Bob. Guel is treated as poorly as Uso in Gundam Victory. But my prediction is that Guel will share the same fate as Odelo in the end.

Sophie is as thirsty as this psychopath from Victory Gundam.

Quiet Zero, will it be similar to Angel Halo from Victory Gundam?

By now, I can infer Okouchi is a huge fan of Victory Gundam. The next big question is that whether Suletta will turn into Katejina Loos?

The pacing is quite fast. Older Gundam fans can infer the plot progression quite easily but what about new Gundam fans? Is this really aimed at new Gundam fans?

And how many Gunola is Bandai trying to sell?

Will look forward to next episode.

If anyone is interested in Victory Gundam, it is part of the main timeline, Universal Century, highly recommended to see the previous UC titles before going into this.
Apr 9, 2023 4:06 AM
Sep 2021
The fight's are just starting, suletta and miorine both have their own problems to solve, let's see how they will manage them.
Apr 9, 2023 4:08 AM
Sep 2015
Where's my best boy Bob?
Apr 9, 2023 4:13 AM

Oct 2019
Welp, Suletta is onee-san now.
Apr 9, 2023 4:26 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Looks like one of the effects is that Elan had now taken over as head of the dual commitee. The serial battle though was a neat idea. Suletta's skill sure has improved significantly which when combined link with Aerial really is making her a potent force. The open campus idea was kinda surprising given the amount of tech that the school has. Given the situation back then Suletta really had two choices if she wanted to save Miorine use aerial or get out and gun the guy down. Pretty brazen of the witches to transfer to the school though. Though their nature sure blew their cover way to quickly. But curious to see how Suletta would fare against them in the dual though since the two would fight differently to Suletta's peers. Overall a solid ep that while minmizing the need to recap on events did well to showcase the changes that had come about as a result of it. The open campus though is a fine stage to showcase the changes that the support cast went through though. Curious at what quiet zero is though. A world without war's not something thats easy to achieve.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2023 4:34 AM

Oct 2022
Suletta is back… in a faster pace than the previous season there will be a important duel for the plot in next episode… At the ending we knew about Miorine’s father true goal… a good episode

Apr 9, 2023 4:53 AM

Jan 2009
Quiet Zero project eh meaning a world without war lets find out more about it
Apr 9, 2023 5:04 AM
Aug 2017
Heck yess Gundam is back. Honestly, good set up episode. It was very fast paced, especially at the beginning but not bad enough to not pay attention to the things that were going on around the characters.

I wish they continued from where cour 1 stopped because some of the reactions of the characters were odd and too sudden given the last time we've seen them. The ending is very spoilerish but amazing. The opening was okay, not as good as the first one tho.

Good ep overall.
Apr 9, 2023 5:14 AM

Jul 2011
Suletta have another mother, that's cool.

I don't know if is I get used to Suletta, or killing a terrorist was good for her character.

Apr 9, 2023 5:29 AM

Aug 2019
A bit disappointed that they went straight back into the school setting given how the 1st season ended

Apr 9, 2023 5:33 AM

Oct 2009
Still dont like the school setting.

Great new OP 、love the ending!
Apr 9, 2023 6:12 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Aozure said:
Still dont like the school setting.

Great new OP 、love the ending!
It's what sells the best in Japan for the most part.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 9, 2023 6:28 AM

May 2020
Ah they've to bring those earth bi.. I mean witches back no matter what. FUCK.

We're again back to duel and sorts, of which we already know how it'll end.
Apr 9, 2023 6:53 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
YES, G-Witch is back and it seems like we're starting to see the consequences of that last stretch of episodes from last season. Miorine can't forgive Suletta for what she's done and I believe Suletta herself feels remorse for it even if the murder sequence left her looking like a psychopath. Meanwhile, Dorea and Sophie have decided to take action once again but this time in a much closer angle. Nika feels the worst about it considering her shared guilt and she was even almost killed for it when they revealed their true colors to Suletta. All the while is happening while Miorine is awaiting her father's recovery and now being handed his secret plan.

Wow, that was a lot, and I haven't even comented on the consistent animation during the robot fights, the stellar animation in the opening sequence and the magestic ending one that I had to rewind in order to watch again mainly due to the transition and the styles used.

Great beginning.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 9, 2023 6:53 AM
Jun 2019
Well,it's not like you could go anywhere with what happened in episode 12. The events from that episode is more so a skirmish than an actual catalyst for a war to breakout, especially with how Benerit Group covered it up as an accident.
Apr 9, 2023 7:02 AM
Oct 2016
Gundam school is back in session after a short break. Both for the viewer and the characters as its been two weeks since that attack. Naturally being covered up by the big companies in charge to protect their reputations. While the higher ups are trying to investigate and sweep it under the rug that event has definitely left its mark on the students. Miorine looking after her father as he recovers as the rest are still thinking back to the attack. Suletta keeping rhythm in her successive battle duel. I suppose all the challengers had to wait for Aerial to be fixed so now it's one big battle with Suletta seeing multiple opponents in a row. Looked great with Suletta and Aerial performing well taking each of them down. Interesting they're having more or less a culture festival like we've seen in hundreds of other school based anime. Of course that brings new characters to screw things up but these two even new really. Being two of the girls participating in the attack. Shaddiq bringing them in is interesting, since the attack failed his plan is having to adjust. Miorine might not like what Suletta did but it saved her life and her father's for now. Prospera offering her something her father was working on.
Apr 9, 2023 7:17 AM

Mar 2020
After the insane finale of Season 1 that spawned countless tomato memes, we are back in Season 2 with two weeks having passed since the incident, and everything is getting covered up of course, and the second they talked about that, Chuchu screamed about it, which was hilarious. It was a good mix of some light moments combined with some darker ones that came from Sophie and Norea, who could be interesting down the road, but a duel between them and Suletta comes first.

The pacing seems quicker this time around, and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing right now, but if they're cramming the rest of the story into 12 episodes, they would probably have to pick up the pace. We'll see if it pays off.
Apr 9, 2023 7:25 AM
Sep 2021
Quiet Zero has classic Gundam superweapon written all over it.
Apr 9, 2023 7:54 AM
Jan 2021
I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get to see the direct aftermath of the ketchup splatter scene at the end of the last episode, but otherwise I'm just glad to have this show back
Apr 9, 2023 8:09 AM
Apr 2022
world without war? lame. wanna see more tomato juice next ep lez go
Apr 9, 2023 8:15 AM

Mar 2014
It's back and it looks some of the charcters have move on from what happened in the last episode of S1 but it also makes me feel like a reset, like as if nothing much happens

Anyway next Gundam vs Gundam 
Apr 9, 2023 8:23 AM
Sep 2017
I personally conceptualize the dueling school setting like I do pro wrestling, where it makes perfect sense for everything to be solved in the ring. I’m glad they’re going steady, and the pace ramp up couldn’t get more exciting for me.
Apr 9, 2023 8:59 AM
Mar 2015
The enemy is now within the school
Apr 9, 2023 9:20 AM

Mar 2021
I am glad to they are still dealing with the fallout from the end of the first season. (That was such an emotional gut punch to end the final episode.) 

I was hesitant to start the first season of this show because I had only seen bit and pieces of previous Gundam series. But once I did I was shocked to find how easy it was to follow as a stand alone property. (I try not to binge shows anymore, but sometimes I just cannot help it.) The story, the characters, the production values, etc.: this is definitely going to be one of the highlights of my Sundays going forward.
Apr 9, 2023 10:09 AM

Feb 2019
Oh we are so back on my goodness the new OP and ED slap.

I wish we would’ve picked up right after the first cour ended and saw the fallout from miorine and suletta’s argument but it is what it is. The earthians transferring to school mid stream was extremely sus from the beginning and no shock they’re actually up to sus shit. Can’t wait for the duel next week, I wonder if suletta will end up killing again.

Seems like Quiet Zero is a gundam super weapon? Looking forward to getting more info on that. You can really feel the director is a fan of victory gundam with all these set ups
Marinate1016Apr 9, 2023 10:14 AM
Apr 9, 2023 10:14 AM

Nov 2021
PEAK FICTION IS BACK. The animation and OST in this episode were great. Eri is shown in the opening again, I wonder if this cour will explain the deal with her and Aerial.
Apr 9, 2023 10:16 AM

Dec 2015
I like how they are saying that Elan is like whole different person now. Sophie is quite the character. Wonder when Suletta will find out she duked it out with her before. Looks like Nika is going to be in some trouble with these two showing up but hopefully Martin can help her out somehow.

On another note, wonder if Suletta and Miorine had a conversation after that whole "splat" situation.

They translated the locations this time. Nice!
Apr 9, 2023 10:42 AM
Feb 2015
Suletta is back, it seem the last episode still on Miorine and her mind. Prospera is up to something that seems too good to be true. Can't wait to see what is the catch.
Apr 9, 2023 11:23 AM

Oct 2016
WE'RE BACK, LET'S GO! And we already got like 5 duels in the span of a few minutes lmao, but Bandai gonna be making bank within those few minutes with those new Mobile Suits. Thank you for the reminder that Suletta and Aerial are busted, Aerial Rebuild looks so sick though.

I wish we saw the direct aftermath of the Plant Quetta incident, but they showed enough glimpses to know the full picture, maybe they're saving it for later. 

Ah shit, the Dawn of Fold kids really got enrolled to the school... and they're already starting shit, that's crazy. Wow, so Nika got smuggled in too, that makes sense, but unlike them, she's doing this to better Earth and Space's relationship. 

Evil Original Elan was kinda funny actually, but still, stay the fuck away from Suletta. Saddiq be Saddiqin though. Damn, Lauda's now the CEO of Jeturk Company.

Quiet Zero huh, bet, it's actually gonna be the opposite of what was mentioned.

Oh my God that ED was amazing, the new OP was great, but the ED, THE ED! It's definitely going to mean something later on, but what I can say for sure right now is, Suletta looked fine. Can't wait for the next episode.
Apr 9, 2023 11:32 AM

Oct 2016
i really hope there's some big war and only Chuchu dies so i dont have to keep hearing her god damn awful screaming voice

OP is not dogshit, so this is already an improvement over S1
Apr 9, 2023 12:00 PM

Jan 2021
Woah its awesome to see every character return for a nice episode once again. Suletta's duels against others was awesome to see as well. Looks like ships and other battle gundams are headed towards earth for revenge, I suppose. Miorine is staying behind to look after her father, she wants him to wake up faster. 

2 girls came from nowhere and wanted to join Suletta's house, they're from earth and they're there to investigate things, I mean they almost killed Nika but Suletta came in for the rescue and challenged one of the girls in the gundam to an duel, which will be interesting to see. Prospera asking Miorine if she can take over project "Quiet Zero", so that will be interesting. 

This was more like an relaxed episode, nothing major yet. I still am interested to see where this will lead to.
Apr 9, 2023 12:01 PM
Feb 2021
Dumb shit galore I tell ye.

number 1: despite a previous strategy of doing a team battle being successful up until a single blunder, for whatever reason they went with a series of 1v1s to challenge Suletta. And even with all that combat data they literally did nothing to prepare for any of her attacks or get around any of her defenses. Not to mention this can easily be exploited by the earth gang. if it's just a mandatory duel every two weeks they can have one of their own members challenge suletta and immediately forfeit the match, thus satisfying the requirement. 

number 2: If Suletta's wondering how things could have turned out differently, easy: block the line of sight of the shooter with ariel rather than killing the shooter. assuming the arm can come down at the same speed in front of miorine, the guy can't sneak a bullet past. 

number 3: No idea why Nika's trying to confront two people in person when using a broadcast system or speaker would have worked just as well and she could continue to negotiate. there is no reason to confront anyone of them in person when they have a knife on them that they have explicitly threatened her with. she's just asking to get stabbed. 

number 4: the pharact has a fucking gun. why is stomping the only thing the terrorists try. or just hand the short one the knife.

number 5: The duel: oh fuck off just get these clowns arrested before the duel even starts. Nika knows they're terrorists and there should be security footage of them trying to kill her. or proof of the pharalect being used by them with property damage to back up that claim via fingerprints, eye witnesses, traces of hair or skin. Nika's threat was never even really addressed so that's still an option but "hur dur, duels are the only way.".

number 6: glad to see this season continuing with the theme of Suletta asking for the bare minimum every duel. If they were going to follow the rules of the school then i'm 90% sure murder is against the rules, and so is attempted murder. Or even use of violence. Nika could tell Suletta who those people are and have her deport them once she wins the duel if she wants to duel that badly. Jeturk did this exact thing episode 1.
royalnobodyApr 9, 2023 12:13 PM
Apr 9, 2023 12:11 PM

Mar 2008
The new ending slaps.
................ ゆっくりしていってね!!!......................
Apr 9, 2023 12:23 PM

Aug 2017
Nice to see the characters back again. Seeing Suletta and Aerial outclass the students in a back to back duel was great.
She's still at the top and killing it.
What surprised me about the episode was how every one was living life normally post plant Quetta.
Sophie being a transfer student and befriending "big sister" Suletta caught me by surprised lol. Not too long ago, they were enemies during the plant Quetta fight.
The saying "keep your friends close; keep your enemies closer" is perfect fit for this scenario lol.

This is going to be another wild ride.

Apr 9, 2023 12:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well Sophie sure will be hard to handle at school... so it's time for some more serious Gundam duels it means
Apr 9, 2023 1:57 PM

Oct 2015
This was a really good episode imo. I love that they didn't go with something like "Miorine forgave Suletta and now everything's back to normal" but that instead there is clear tension (tho I hope they'll resolve it as the story progresses bc I love their relationship). Also I can't wait to see how Nika's betrayal will be handled. I feel like Elan will get more screentime I am hyped for it bc I love him lol.
Also good OP. I feel like this season will be really gud!
Apr 9, 2023 2:09 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It's good to have this show back and airing!

I'm sad that they didn't immediately pick up from that cliffhanger last years, until like referencing it at the very end of the episode. Looks like Mercury's mother is up to some kind of secret mission. I mean, we figured already that there's something going on behind the screen, so it's not all that surprising. But what exactly is that, that might go both ways and I'm looking to when that comes around. 

Looks like the two new characters are up to no good but now that it has come to a duel, Suletta-chan should be fine. It was nice to see the extra focus on Nika-san this episode, she's not just going to expose herself if there's no particular need once Suletta-chan takes care of those two, right? 

Need more time for acclimatising to the new Op & ED. Initial impression was that this is definitely not my fav yama-san's track. And that of the ED was heavy, both vocal and visual-wise. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 9, 2023 2:27 PM

Jun 2016
Gundam: The Witch from Mercury is full of sukeban, tsundere, tomboy and gyaru types of girls, practically heaven. <3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Disappointed with this

GoshaX - Jul 9, 2023

49 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 11, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

327 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Jun 6, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

98 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.