Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 18, 2023 10:00 AM

Sep 2010
Next week the last episode of the original Pokémon anime with Ash and Pikachu will air. Let's share some memories and hot takes about the series.

What's your opinion on Pokémon? Did you ever play or watch it? Do you think the hype was deserved? Who's your favorite character and what's your favorite Pokémon? Which episodes or seasons did you like the most? Whats the worst decision they made? Was the 4kids version really that bad or was it reasonable? Fat or skinny Pikachu? Do you have any fond memories or hot takes you want to share?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 18, 2023 10:06 AM

Sep 2010
dertasso said:
so does he finally fuck Misty or not?

The appearance of the new main character implies that Dawn won the battle.
Mar 18, 2023 10:24 AM

Sep 2018
I enjoyed the anime up until gen 4 ended though XY was ok.  The sub is way better than the overcensored dub.  Dawn is my fav.  As for the games, they have declined a lot after b2/w2, but they are still enjoyable.  
Mar 18, 2023 10:40 AM

Apr 2022
I loved pokemon both games (had red, silver, and then saphir, snap, stadium and some fight with Pokemon in Smash Bross also) and cartoon (watched till jotho arc) as a kid but then i've mostly dropped it for cartoon and animes more of my age while growing up (especiallly as i did got teased and bully a lot for not hiding till loving it at middle school age), dont know if the hype was desserved but i definitively fall full for it as young kid at that time my house was Pokémon-everything full goodies related cards, figurines, plushies, posters etc...you get the idea. I was adamant i got a Pikachu Nitendo and got it. I'm still loving this Nitendo with Pikachu cheeks lighting red light when you open it. My favorite pokemon...i loved Espeon because it was my main pokemon at school imaginary game i did with other kids when we were litte and most water pokemon i love. I dont really have a least favorite one, i find something cool even in the one i like the least...from the three first gen knows next to nothing about newer ones. Fat pikachu all the way because nostalgia. I have so many pokemon fond memories. Well fun fact to add my best friend hates their name so they changed it to the one of their favorite Pokemon and i always call them that since, we're 30 we're grown up enough now to not care what others thinks. I just fear that i got way too much to go to in episodes to really cath on the last on airing next week...plus now i'm more into lot of other stuff even if i still have a special big place for this blessing of my childhood that Pokemon was in my heart. That said damn...you shocked me here...i seriously thinked Ash adventures would never end.

Tifa Lockhart (FFVII) - Forum Signature by craftyaegis on DeviantArt

Mar 18, 2023 11:16 AM

Feb 2014
Ash and Pikachu will stop being the protagonist? Damn, finally.

I only watched the first 3 gens of the Pokemon anime and played gen 1-5 of the games. It was probably the first franchise I was ever invested in.
The pokemania time in the late 90s early 00s was great but now that it has exhausted its potential, it's just become a cashcow.
MizunoWaveRiderMar 18, 2023 12:02 PM
Mar 18, 2023 11:30 AM
Jul 2018
I remember I used to be obsessed with Pokémon back in like...7th grade. Good times lol
Mar 18, 2023 11:53 AM

May 2021
loved it since I was a child, both the games and the series

I no longer watch it and haven’t regularly for a long time not since maybe Dawn’s season I’m not sure (can’t say I love the new style of animation but oh well) but I will be watching the conclusion! 

I still purchase and play almost every mainline and side game they put out and thoroughly enjoy them all—my favourites are the mystery dungeon and ranger games along with colosseum, violet, ultra moon, soulsilver/crystal, and omega ruby/og sapphire 

can’t help but be a little emotional as it’s been an ongoing comfort to me over the years and Ash and Pikachu hold a special place in my heart and always will!

my favourite Pokémon will always be Pikachu and he was my favourite character in the series too

favourite moments include when ash saves pikachu from the spearow and begins their forever bond, bye bye butterfree, the Pokémon race, meeting all the gen one starters in their separate episodes (squirtle gang still cracks me up), and the first two movies were so good too

overall it’s been a great ride and I can’t wait to watch this final season and send our main characters off after 25 years! <3
Mar 18, 2023 12:02 PM

Jun 2017
  I can't believe it's over. I was more of a yugioh kid, but Pokemon was always a big favorite of mine.

It was one of my first anime ever and played a huge role in me getting into anime, i always thought Jessie was hot and it introduced us to the greatest dub VA ever, Megan Hollingshead.

It will be missed,
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Mar 18, 2023 12:21 PM

Dec 2021
May is the best

May is the very best.

Like no one ever was.

She had the best Pokemon.

The very best Pokemon.

Like no one ever had. 

And she was a good coordinator.

The best coordinator.

Like no one ever was.

Mar 18, 2023 12:24 PM

Feb 2021
ateks said:
Next week the last episode of the original Pokémon anime with Ash and Pikachu will air. Let's share some memories and hot takes about the series.

What's your opinion on Pokémon? Did you ever play or watch it? Do you think the hype was deserved? Who's your favorite character and what's your favorite Pokémon? Which episodes or seasons did you like the most? Whats the worst decision they made? Was the 4kids version really that bad or was it reasonable? Fat or skinny Pikachu? Do you have any fond memories or hot takes you want to share?

I like Pokemon series so much! When I was at school, I run everytime it was airing.
Mar 18, 2023 12:24 PM

Jul 2022
Pokemon represents my earliest anime memory.

I never really liked the TCG, but I got one game from each of the first five generations, tons of toys, and even Ash's original hat!

Brock is probably my favorite character, and my favorite Pokemon has always been Hitmonlee since he's named after Bruce Lee.

I'm an old man so of course I like the earlier seasons better, and the 4Kids dub rules.

Haven't watched in several years but sad to see Ash go.
Mar 18, 2023 12:28 PM

Jul 2017
Oh shit, it's real. I haven't watched pokemon in years, but it was one of my favorite shows growing up. I might actually revisit the series now, to celebrate Ash finally waking up from the coma 
ReVon_pLMar 18, 2023 1:13 PM
i'm dead inside

green potato curry is dope though
Mar 18, 2023 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
I was the weird Pokemon and dinosaur (& biology) kid at school. Others liked it too, but did they build their personality around it? No. Well, I did lol. But I rather play(ed) the games and still love these and read some arcs of the manga (gen 1-6 at least so far).

I still grew up with the anime too, so I have nostalgic feelings towards it and tbh, I like it to be episodic, because for most parts you just can pick some episodes and you're fine with it.

Also I still buy Pokemon plushies at cons sometimes, because I just love them and I have so many favorites, I can't really chose, but some of my favorites are Charmander, Murkrow, Sneasel and from the newest I like Sprigatito plus evolutions, Tinkaton and whatever the cookie doggos' english names are.

Don't expect someone vastly different from Satoshi in the new series tho. I don't think a lot will change. It's a kids' anime and protagonists in these are almost always upbeat and very out-going and focus their whole life on the theme of the series. Which is ofc not a bad thing, but don't expect someone so different from other of these kids' monster series protagonists.
removed-userMar 19, 2023 5:58 PM
Mar 18, 2023 5:22 PM

Nov 2014
I remember watching Pokemon as a kid until the Advanced Generation and the Latios/Latias Movie.
I used to watch it every day before going to school and on weekends.
I still have the VHSs until Johto and the first 3 movies.

Here in Portugal, we used to have this thing called Tazos (I don't how it translates to English).
They were collectibles that you could get by buying chips, like Cheetos and Lays. They also made stickers for the first gen, obtainable by buying chewing gums.
I was a huge fan, so I was really obsessed with collecting all these things.

The first game I played was Pokémon Yellow on a friend's Gameboy, but only when I got my first PC, I was able to play more frequently, thanks to emulators.
I remember being annoyed by the games because you couldn't get all the legendaries (presential events and such), so today I give more attention to ROM Hacks instead of the official games.
I was also a hardcore Pokemon Go player but stopped playing due to the constant awful decisions of Niantic.

My favorite Pokemon is Mismagius. I also love Gengar.

My biggest issues with Pokémon are:
1. As I mentioned before, not being able to catch every Pokémon in the game was a stupid decision IMO. I mean, their slogan was "Gotta catch'em all!". Not coherent at all.
2. People used to criticize Digimon, saying it was a Pokémon copy. With time, Pokémon became a Digimon copy. With the Mega evolutions, Gigantamax, Pokémon fusing, regional forms, and now the Paradox forms.
3. Also, the point above, IMO, shows some laziness with the designs. There are over 1000 Pokémon, ok, but there are so many fanarts and fangames with so much cooler designs. Redesigning existing Pokémons is just plain laziness.
4. Legendaries (and mythical). On gen one we had 5. On gen 4 there are 14. On gen 5, 13. On gen 7, 16. On gen 8, 12. Just like that Mewtwo meme said, "Back in my day, being legendary meant something."
5. Pokémon Go could have been so much better, but they let a greedy company develop it. And I lost most of the love I had for Pokémon because of that.

Despite that, I still like Pokémon. There are not many things that have accompanied me throughout my life.
And I still plan to watch the anime from episode one until this last one.
Mar 18, 2023 5:36 PM

Mar 2018
I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon  I love Pokémon 
Mar 18, 2023 5:45 PM
Jul 2018
KittenCuddler said:
May is the best

May is the very best.

Like no one ever was.

She had the best Pokemon.

The very best Pokemon.

Like no one ever had. 

And she was a good coordinator.

The best coordinator.

Like no one ever was.

its sad that she is the only main Pokemon girl that hasn't talk in the anime the longest
Mar 18, 2023 6:09 PM

Sep 2018
Still watch it, and am up to date with the series, 25 years later. This final season for Ash has been a mixed bag unfortunately, some pretty boring uneventful episodes.

What's your opinion on Pokémon?
- Generally positive, took up much of my childhood.

Did you ever play or watch it?
- Watched since it came out, and starting re-watching it around 2013 or so, now up to date. Played all the generations, especially gen 1-4, played those games over and over.

Do you think the hype was deserved?
- It was more immersive and fantastical than anything I had or have experienced since. One of those things that you obsess over as a kid.

Who's your favorite character and what's your favorite Pokémon?
- Original Ash, especially when he had banter with Misty. As for Pokemon, I loved Lucario when it came out. Tie between Lucario and Flygon.

Which episodes or seasons did you like the most?
- Some of the original episodes have almost mythical status in my mind, very nostalgic, remember being in awe when watching as a kid. The huge Dragonite at the lighthouse episode, the giant Tentacruel episode, the huge wave episode, etc...

Whats the worst decision they made?
- Ash losing to Alain

Was the 4kids version really that bad or was it reasonable?
- Difficult for me to say anything here, it's just what I grew up with, very biased.

Fat or skinny Pikachu?
- Fat Pikachu had his charms, but I like skinnier Pikachu more.

Do you have any fond memories or hot takes you want to share?
- Loved Sun and Moon and more recently Journeys, refreshing change personally.
- Memories wise, playing the games pre easy internet access, it was trial and error and plenty of playground rumor's spread.
Mar 18, 2023 6:19 PM

May 2018
I think is pretty mid ngl, never really enjoyed all that much when I was a kid and never finished a single game of the franchise. I remember being more into Digimon tbh, but when I grew up and re-watched it, I didn't see it as a big thing as well. 

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Mar 18, 2023 6:53 PM

Aug 2018
Pokémon was definitely one of the works that most marked my childhood and adolescence. I watched the entire anime, rewatched it, and even followed it through to the end of XYZ and almost halfway through the Sun & Moon saga, until I finally dropped it around episode 65.

I have a high regard for Pokémon and the memories of watching the anime with Ash and Pikachu occupy a special place on my shelf. My favorite part, and which I believe is also shared by many here, is the Kalos anime, corresponding to the XY and XYZ series, as well as Serena is my favorite heroine and, to complete the pack, my favorite pokémon is... Satoshi-Gekkouga Hawlucha. Unfortunately, I'm also one of the many who hated the change in tone in the series after the end of the Kalos saga and I couldn't resist the Sun & Moon anime, although I did not stop following the news during the Alola league and saw some AMVs. I also feel that, today, I no longer see anime with the same eyes and I am no longer the target audience, which discouraged me from continuing during Journeys. In just one week, Ash will bid us farewell, and this whole cycle will finally be over. From one point of view, I shouldn't care since I haven't followed the anime in years. However, I can't help but feel some emptiness about it.

Of course, I'm not just a fan of the animations. I also played most of the Pokemon games, especially the classics up to the Nintendo DS since I don't have a 3DS or Console and those emulators don't work well on my wood burning PC. My favorite game in the franchise, far behind the rest, is Black 2 & White 2, although I'm also a fan of Black & White and Heart Gold & Soul Silver. Too bad, these days, the Pokémon Company has been making questionable decision after questionable decision. The last few games released on Switch have been a huge disappointment, mainly because there's the ridiculous philosophy of releasing unfinished games to meet the short one-year deadline. Today, I just follow some competitive stuff, as I also lost the will to play the games.

Having watched more than a thousand episodes and remembered several things, I know that if I were to write down every important Pokémon memory here, I would spend the night recording it. But I wanted to give my credits to the OP. Definitely, thank you for remembering this cycle that is coming to an end.
MaranderMar 19, 2023 5:52 AM
Mar 18, 2023 7:32 PM
Dec 2017
the modern games sux and the series is being milked to high hell thats how i view it, soulsilver will always be the series at its best everything else all went downhill from here and oh, anyone who likes modern pokemon is the equavilent to a cultist in the peoples temple by jim jones.

Mar 18, 2023 7:38 PM

Nov 2019
Just bury that gold digger aka milk sucker and bread robber.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Mar 18, 2023 7:50 PM
Nov 2018
It is the end of an era, but I am happy I got to grow up watching Ash!
Mar 18, 2023 7:53 PM

Mar 2021
I completed season 1 as it was airing on tv. I remember hoenn, sinnoh & unova were there too but I had no desire to complete them so i kinda dropped them in between and watched their fights from youtube.
Reagarding kalos, i actually got into pokemon from that part, exactly from the point where goodra evolves. And I watched xyz & sunmoon weekly before eventually dropping it midway

I played pokemon emerald, crystal, firered and yellow (in that order)
I put heartgold & platinum on hold as they were quite slow and I have kinda lost interest

My fav entry in this franchise has to be the manga. It was so damn good and it was the reason why I started the games in the first place. Ah pokemon adventures and its rom hacks, good stuff
Za_PandaMar 18, 2023 8:37 PM
Mar 18, 2023 8:22 PM

Feb 2021
I grew up with the OG anime. I kinda lost interest in the anime after Orange Islands. I tried watching Pokemon 2019 but got bored after the first ten episodes.

I play Pokemon Emerald every summer. It has become a sort of tradition for me lol. Pokemon peaked during the DS era. HGSS, BW, B2W2 and Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky are the best Pokemon games for me. I haven't played the newer games. The designs for new Pokemon look bland. They don't even look like Pokemon anymore.

I got back into reading Pokemon adventures again. It's so much better than the anime. I'm planning to complete the Sun and Moon arc before putting it on hold again.
Mar 18, 2023 8:56 PM
Aug 2022
I've been a Pokemon fan my whole life and never stopped watching the anime or playing the games. It's sad to see Ash go but after he finally became champion I kinda don't know what more they could've done with his character. Looking forward to the new season.
Mar 18, 2023 9:18 PM

Jul 2012
Im a huge Pokemon fan, but mostly the games. I stopped watching the anime during the 4th gen. XY really got me hooked with compeditive pokemon, which stays to this day. I played on local tournaments, vgc etc. I also like to do some nuzlockes or play some fan mods.

Its kinda sad to see a icon like ash leave the scene, but it got me interested in the new adaptation.  

Mar 18, 2023 9:42 PM
Apr 2021
ateks said:

i mean they already destroyed the series years ago in my opinion and this was when they remade ash 10 years old again in sun and moon, he was 16 in xy and he was unable to become a champion BUT somehow that he is 10 again he succeeds.... (logic left the chat)
Mar 18, 2023 10:38 PM

Aug 2016
Wow, I loved the pokemon series so much when I was a kid and as a result started playing the games. Im not a gamer, but gens 1 -3 are among my favourite games. I decided to continue the anime again years later, but it got too repetitive after a while, so I tried the manga instead. the manga turns repetitive eventually, yet as a whole its way better, specially gen 1 and 2.
:v
Mar 19, 2023 12:17 AM

Feb 2020
I have always loved Digimon much more than Pokemon, but oh well. I guess Pokemon has better games though.
Mar 19, 2023 1:15 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Jessie is The best girl in the entire pokemon franchise ..
I rather appreciate Jessie than the franchise itself..
Jessie is bigger than the wimpy ass and his evil rat.

Mar 19, 2023 9:58 AM

Feb 2018
i was into POKE'MON for a time there back around the turn-of-the-millennium, cleared POKE,MON YELLOW,
and got my Pikachu somewhere around Lv. 130/150  or so before petering out and moving on
to the wealth of JRPGs hitting the U.S. market at the time.

still have a vestige of those old days to remember by;

MasterTasukeMar 19, 2023 10:04 AM
Mar 19, 2023 11:39 AM

Oct 2010
never played the games but I collected stickers and all that, I had card and stuff, I watched s1 back in the day when it first aired here in ro dub, then s2 bored me and I stopped following it
Mar 19, 2023 11:55 AM

Jun 2022
Never really liked Pokemon, but I guess it is time to say a heartfelt goodbye to Ash and a hello to Dawn and another 25 years of this... Bonus points if they use a retrospective flashback sequence to show all of Ash's journeys and make it a tear jerker (I may even bother to tune in and watch).
Mar 19, 2023 5:23 PM

Mar 2022
I used to binge Pokemon when I was 12-13. I stopped somewhere in the middle of the Sun/Moon arc. It was pretty fun-I played the games as well. XY, both the games and the arc, was my favorite. I don't remember a ton of Pokemon, but Greninja was my starter and I really liked him.
The siren of a flightless bird

Quietly destroying its cage

Dance, until tonight, with a raised voice-

For I don't want to lose hope!

-Utsuro wo Aogu, Vivid BAS SQUAD
Mar 19, 2023 11:42 PM

Jul 2017
My response is a bit lengthy, so I'll just put this under spoilers 👌

Mar 20, 2023 12:48 AM

Jul 2017
ateks said:
dertasso said:
so does he finally fuck Misty or not?

She seriously looks like Serena tho lol

Mar 20, 2023 1:13 AM

May 2018
"Pokémon appreciation thread"

I cannot appreciate toy commercials of this kind. Like there are other toy commercials which at least try too hook you up with stories, character interacting on a higher level than "Are you addicted to this thing, yes I am addicted too!" or providing background.
Not Pokemon. It's an endless sequence of training arcs and tournaments. It even doesn't provide useful advices how to play the games. Similar case with Yu-Gi-Oh.

I am really lucky to be born decades before "abandon your normal life and dedicate it to your addiction" shows started airing. They don't even try to explain in-universe how such economy can work (getting minimum wage in cryptocurrency just for participating in tournaments also people paying to follow, maybe gambling on those events etc.).

Gundam Build Fighters is a positive example how such shows should be made. It's about hobby and the economy behind it is pretty well done (albeit the popularity of Gundam is a bit exaggerated).
alshuMar 20, 2023 2:25 AM
Mar 20, 2023 1:34 AM

Apr 2019
Pokemon was my favourite childhood show. I used to love discussing it with my friends. The butterfree episode of the original Pokemon was the first anime episode that made me cry. It's one of the best children anime in my opinion. I haven't watched any new Pokemon stuff ever since X and Y. X and Y was really good and one of my favourite Pokemon seasons. In my opinion Pokemon should have ended a long time ago.

However regardless of my feelings towards this show I will say that the storyline in this anime was really repetitive and it barely made any progress. I wish that they had a better storyline in this series so that I could still appreciate it.
Mar 20, 2023 1:41 AM

Nov 2021
Attackonfiller said:
ateks said:

First thing I thought was that her hairstyle reminded me of Dawn's mother
Mar 20, 2023 2:12 AM

Sep 2010
alshu said:

I cannot appreciate toy commercials of this kind. Like there are other toy commercials which at least try too hook you up with stories, character interacting on a higher level than "Are addicted to this thing, yes I am addicted too!" or providing background.
Not Pokemon. It's an endless sequence of training arcs and tournaments. It even doesn't provide useful advices how to play the games. Similar case with Yu-Gi-Oh.

I am really lucky to be born decades before "abandon your normal life and dedicate it to your addiction" shows started airing. They don't even try to explain in-universe how such economy can work (getting minimum wage in cryptocurrency just for participating in tournaments also people paying to follow, maybe gambling on those events etc.).

Gundam Build Fighters is a positive example how such shows should be made. It's about hobby and the economy behind it is pretty well done (albeit the popularity of Gundam is a bit exaggerated).

The anime is based on the manga, not on the game. There is a spin off series (Pokémon Origins) which is based on the game but it's only 4 episodes. Funnily enough it's actually the other way around, the yellow version is based on the anime. It explains you all the game mechanics in-depth in the anime which aren't that many anyway. Not sure what you mean by endless training arcs and tournaments because that's only like 10-20% of the anime while the biggest part is adventuring and character stories.
StephMar 21, 2023 12:14 PM
Mar 20, 2023 2:55 AM

May 2018
ateks said:
The anime is based on the manga, not on the game.

Which doesn't change the reality of me not be able to enjoy it.

ateks said:
There is a spin off series (Pokémon Origins) which is based on the game but it's only 4 episodes.

Are they different? Do they have actual story?

ateks said:
that's only like 10-20% of the anime

O RLY?

ateks said:
while the biggest part is adventuring

Which is encountering new pokemons, preparing for the big tournaments and participating in some smaller local ones.
You know...very typical training arcs.

ateks said:
and character stories

Which consist of conversations like:
- Are you really addicted to Pokemon.
- Yes, I am really really really addicted.
- But I am more addicted, because I love my Pokemons better than my family. In fact I would sale any family member for a rare Pokemon or a way to improve the stats of those which I already have.
- Anyway we should train more for the next tournament! And by training I mean slave driving our Pokemons harsher!
- You are right, harsher! Coming out with better strategies is for loosers.
...between training for the big tournaments.
StephMar 21, 2023 12:15 PM
Mar 20, 2023 5:49 AM

Mar 2021
alshu said:

I cannot appreciate toy commercials of this kind. Like there are other toy commercials which at least try too hook you up with stories, character interacting on a higher level than "Are you addicted to this thing, yes I am addicted too!" or providing background.

Wtf are you babbling about ?
Pokemon is just another long ass show for kids like doraemon, shinchan or hattori (at least here in asia thats the case)
"I am a really lucky to born decades before" snobby ass behaviour
Za_PandaMar 20, 2023 6:27 AM
Mar 20, 2023 5:57 AM

May 2018
Za_Panda said:
doraemon, shinchan or hattori

Those at least have various activities different than "being addicted to Pokemon". Shin-chan even approaches some sort of realism.

Za_Panda said:
snobby ass behaviour

As snobby as "I feel lucking not living in Chernobil circa 1986".

ateks said:
alshu said:

Of course, this is my main point... I guess in your messed by Nintendo value system this is a good thing.

Guess you are brainwashed from Bandai then.

Watched my first Gundam (Seed) in my 30s. Never bought gungla or any form of Gundam merchandise. I don't even like some Gundam shows like Iron-Blooded Orphans or Turn A (for which I can be murdered IRL by true Gundam fans).
alshuMar 20, 2023 6:14 AM
Mar 20, 2023 6:05 AM

Feb 2018

Boy did THIS thread ever take the proverbial Wrong-Turn at Albuquerque...
Mar 20, 2023 6:13 AM

Dec 2016
Not nearly wrong enough... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When the Machine God correlates relevant blood related youtube videos for every thread for you.
Mar 20, 2023 6:29 AM

Feb 2019
Ahhh I loved Pokemon. It was a huge part of my childhood. I loved watching Pokemon and playing all the games. Emerald, ruby, Saphire, Mystery Dungeon, Diamond Version, Pokémon Ranger, & Black and White version. My brother and I actually fought over sharing Black and White version lol, it was always hard to decide who played which one!

I haven't though too much about a favorite but I sure did love May, Misty, Piplup, & Meowth!

I didn't like the four kids, probably because I would rather have had Ash, Brock, & Misty instead. It just wasn't the same so I never picked it up.
My Candies:
“Even when you were so depressed and emotionally unstable, the taste of your coffee jelly stayed the same." Kusuo Saiki
Mar 20, 2023 10:01 AM

Jul 2017
NonAtmospheric said:
Attackonfiller said:

First thing I thought was that her hairstyle reminded me of Dawn's mother

It's the eyes for me. It's just glowing with Serena xD

Mar 27, 2023 11:23 PM

Feb 2023
Wow, I can't believe that Ash is going to be removed from the show. That to me is like getting rid of Bart in the Simpsons or something.

I have alot to be thankful to Pokemon for, honestly. It helped me be more social with other kids, I.E joining the Pokemon League (club) at Toys R' Us. It also helped me to read much better thanks to the books they had. And 4kids pokemon wasn't bad, I mean, it's all I had but it was more than enough (not even sure what the non-4kids version would be like but I can't imagine it'd be a whole lot better, tbh).

Favorite Character would have to be Brock when I was a kid but probably James now when I look back. And favorite pokemon would have to be Bulbasaur but also low-key Gengar/Hunter (Gengar because he was beast in the games and hunter because he's just cool lookin')

And Pokemon has made a bunch of bad decisions but the 2 worst ones would have to be them getting rid of Brock for Tracey (lets get rid of the goof/pervy guy for the dry "I like to draw!" kid...greaaaaat idea....) also them getting rid of Misty before he paid her back or gifted a new bicycle. Motherfuckers should of had a death match if she was going to leave empty handed like that.

Also, 90% sure Alshu is just a snubbed mother from the 1990's who is upset her "Satanic, ritualistic, brainwashing and animal abusing show is evil!" letters weren't being taken seriously.
PotatoSpoonMar 27, 2023 11:30 PM
Mar 28, 2023 2:01 AM

Nov 2022
I watched it occasionally during early 2000s, did not have regular access to it or anime back then.
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Mar 28, 2023 6:00 AM

Dec 2018
Dont have a favorite Pokemon 

But I have played some Pokemon games . I like Sword and Moon it has Yuri vibes =)

Pokemon lesbians are awesome 

IMO the Pokemon girls should have their own anime whiteout any males 

It should be like Sakura Trick, but with cute Pokemon lesbians,,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I see potential greatness in Pokemon. If it gets out of the closet and embrace Yuri to the fullest 😎

Yuri-CrusaderMar 28, 2023 6:16 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How do people finish anime they consider bad? ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Jun 8

78 by juanlqr »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Best samurai anime

JoeChip - 4 minutes ago

2 by Lucifrost »»
2 minutes ago

» Are comedy tropes actually funny

ST63LTH - 3 hours ago

6 by Lucifrost »»
5 minutes ago

» How easy is it for you to disassociate an iconic voice from a character?

JaaShooUhh - 32 minutes ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
6 minutes ago

» Why do you dislike historical anime?

perseii - Jun 8

42 by Lucifrost »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.