Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 4, 2021 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
LOL, Yuuto got teased so much. He's almost like a toy that everyone wants to play around with.

Pretty fun episode at the beach with mini fireworks and watermeleons. I'm sure everyone won't forget their time together, especially Yuuto and Futaba.
Stark700Dec 4, 2021 9:27 AM
Dec 4, 2021 9:07 AM

Apr 2010
Yuuto being bullied a lot this episode tho it was mostly out of affection and Kazama didn't know where he should look.
Natsumi finally meeting the rest of the crew was nice and she really cares about Futaba which was nice.
It was a nice episode over all for a beach episode.
Dec 4, 2021 9:13 AM

Apr 2016
Ahhh, the beach episodes, where would we as a humanity, as a species be if we would one day were about to lose them. And it has everyone you can possibly ask from an episode like that, even tho it was just a part of the episode.

I think everyone is a winner after this episode.
Dec 4, 2021 9:26 AM

Jul 2017
Beach episodes be the most blessed fanservice episode in any show.

Everyone has finally met up with each other for the Summer vacation, the guys Takeda, Kazama and Yuto, the girls Natsumi, Sakurai and Futaba. Natsumi sure has some knockers, and Sakurai is feeling the competition. Futaba can rest easy because she looks like a child innit being led by the biggie Takeda.

Hah I love it how Takeda just be so uncensored for his likes of Futaba, anything and everything that's more than her chest. It's a good chance for Futaba to train her swimming, while Kazama gets teased by Sakurai, and Takeda is just too big for his own good. The cute lil' brother Yuto is just being teased and pampered quite a lot to his shock.

Dinner and fireworks are always customary...but Yuto opening his heart to the older sister about his own life, somehow really hits hard...with a bit of fun. Also, the Test of Courage as one...had some interesting qualms, Kazama was shell-shocked by that cicada. The usual girls' night talk about Futaba and Sakurai, goes as per normal. Takeda and Sakurai's conversation about their separate loves, that's embarrassing lols.

KAZAMA...you're one step closer to having an indirect kiss with Sakurai, and she knows it best to tease him. Natsumi's assurance that Futaba has friends around her is nice, and both Futaba and Takeda sure played a lot like kids....to the point of getting a tan.

Fun episode! Forgetting and enjoying the moment is all worth it.
Dec 4, 2021 10:02 AM

Oct 2017
Finally the beach episode and it was an amusing one. Natsumi looked hot in black bikini and Futaba looked adorable. Sakurai getting mad at Kazama was hilarious. Interactions between Futaba and Takeda was sweet as usual. Enjoyed watching all of them having fun together.
Dec 4, 2021 10:13 AM
Sep 2015
Seeing Takeda shirtless completed
Next mission: seeing tanned Takeda shirtless, seeing Takeda in tight swim briefs.
Dec 4, 2021 10:26 AM

May 2020
Why staring at Natsumi when you've Sakurai, lol Kazama be atleast aware that someone's keeping an eye on you.

Hanging out together is fun and that too beach trips.... 5/5.
Dec 4, 2021 10:38 AM
Jul 2021
We got the obligatory beach episode, now we need the obligatory festival episode
Dec 4, 2021 10:38 AM
Dec 2019
such a cute episode, not too too much fanservice either! really well balanced in that aspect! gahh i love this series so much! and takeda admitting all guys like big boobs but also acknowledging that futaba is better than any big boobs just had me like :’) can’t wait for the next episode i’ll be counting the days down ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
Dec 4, 2021 10:39 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah the beach episode :D and they had a nice trip together, and a lot of romance teasing of course, though Igarashi and Takeda's tan at the end was really fun xD
Dec 4, 2021 11:30 AM
Jul 2021
Ugh wtf man, I really thought this dude was a smart guy who was a good dude and smart about Women and wasn't actually someone like Rudeus(just in the way that he would straight up stare at a girls chest no matter what the situation was) or just a generic Harem or Anime protagonist who acts like every pair of boobs is the first and most amazing pair he's ever seen. 😍

Especially when he seems to REALLY actually like her and she's just as hot and has just as big breasts(or at least right around the same) as Natsumi. Come on bro don't F it up!! I mean it's an Anime so that probably won't happen, but try doing that when you are dating or in the early phases of the beginning of a relationship and it's not going to be good for you bro. Although I do agree that Natsumi is a sexy ass character.

Loved Futaba and her reaction to what Takeda said about Men liking boobs and what he liked about her, lmao at how little she looks on the tube. But seriously I really wished that Kazam and Sakurai would have started behaving more like actual adults who've been in relationships before or at LEAST not like 14 year olds when they are working adults.

And obviously I'd prefer that anyway over "Will They/Won't they" for 2 seasons with a hand holding at the end of S1 and maybe a kiss or a confession at the end of S2! Especially since Takeda and Futaba will probably be like that or even slower for the entirety of the show before they maybe end up together, so it would be nice to have those two legit get together.

It's not like this is a Harem or something where they could end up with different people and it's not a situation like they do with the Harem genre where they won't pick anyone forever because they don't want to have some people who preferred a certain ship so they will drag it as long as possible or they'll have the MC pick everyone or nobody (which makes nobody happy, or at least that's how I feel about that happening in anything with Romance involved).
DKDiabloLichtDec 4, 2021 11:49 AM
Dec 4, 2021 11:56 AM

May 2015
The more I watch it, the less likely the romance between Igarashi and Takeda seems. He likes and respects her for sure, but as was said in this episode, there's nothing wrong with being friends with someone of the opposite gender. Yeah, they might grow to develop feelings for each other but it's not like they have great chemistry together. And it's not like Igarashi is in love with him either, she seems more focused on the idea of being viewed as a kid instead of a woman.

I don't mind actually if the anime turns out to be about friendship and how it's also valuable, etc. But with the type of show, they'd probably just do something forced to make the romance happen.
Dec 4, 2021 11:56 AM
Jul 2021
Softhenic03 said:
Why staring at Natsumi when you've Sakurai, lol Kazama be atleast aware that someone's keeping an eye on you.

Hanging out together is fun and that too beach trips.... 5/5.

Lmao right 🤣?! And she is equally as beautiful and equipped lol. He keeps getting caught either staring at her breasts or at someone elses! Ugh I'm bummed that the pictures everyone took of Futaba and Takeda didn't come back in the episode when they showed back up at the office, her reaction would have been priceless.
Dec 4, 2021 11:58 AM

Jul 2015
Natsumi was easily the highlight of this episode.. she's too beautiful to focus on the rest of the episode..

Kazama x Sakurai moments are always welcome... even Futaba was adorable as fuck in this episode..

i want more of Natsumi imo..
Dec 4, 2021 12:25 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Really heartwarming and fun episode all around with all the members of the main cast. I can't stress enough how much I'm liking these series so far. If it's able to maintain this level up until the end, it may just be another contender for my anime list's 10s.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 4, 2021 12:49 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So this time we get a beach episode with the usual shenanigans. Sakurai and Natsumi had the hottest swimsuits while Futaba ended up with the kiddie bathing suit. It didn't take long for Kazama to get distracted by Natsumi's chest. C'mon man, get you mind out of the gutter for once and try to at least make eye contact with Sakurai for once. Natsumi seems to enjoy teasing Yuto, that could be another potential pairing. Lol at Futaba and Takeda getting a tan. She should have asked Takeda to put some sunscreen on her.
Dec 4, 2021 1:26 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Beach episode of course! Igarashi felt a bit self conscious because of her OPPAI SIZE but Takeda gave a heartfelt speech about how kind she was on the outside xD. Is it just me or does Igarashi have exceptional underwater vision? Natsumi gave Yuuto some life advice as well lol. Kazama fainted when he saw that cicada. Maybe he's been playing Higurashi lately...
Igarashi and Takeda also got very tanned.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 4, 2021 1:32 PM

Nov 2016
Sorry Sakura, but Natsumi scored during the swimsuit round. You managed to tie during volleyball, but the true winner was lil bro during dinner xD

Fun episode as always. Igarashi was especially childlike this time, so cute.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 4, 2021 1:41 PM

Jul 2014
Glorious beach episode with Sakurai and Natsumi in swimsuits! Now, Sakurai is best girl and she looked fantastic but I was like Kazama, I couldn't take my eyes off Natsumi haha.

I loved Sakurai getting jealous and telling him that she has some too xD.

Fun episode and once again, Sakurai best girl <3.
Dec 4, 2021 1:41 PM
Jan 2019
So many lost opportunities... That was such a slow episode, man. There could be sooo much more fanservice/development of the relationships. There was ONE scene where Takeda and Agarashi were actually together and developing their relationship... And then natsumi interrupted. Kazama and Sakurai's relationship is so cold -_- MAN I WAS SO HOPING KAZAMA WOULD BITE THAT CANDY that was soo disappointing. And seeing him look at Natsumi instead? Man... They could've put some kiss scene or sleeping in the shoulder or idk accidentally slipping. Whatever cliche, just please get Takeda and Agarashi closer man T~T I can't hear him labeling her as just a co-worker anymore
Dec 4, 2021 1:45 PM

May 2018
- Aren't those guys having too much vacation for japanese slarymen? Maybe I have the wrong idea but - one day at the beach, one night at the inn and next day they should go to work, right?
Maybe it was the Golden Week but isn't Apirl-May too early for swimming in the ocean?
- I think they stood too close to the big firework. (They should stay at 10-15 meters or something.)
- That sand castle was definitely a phallic joke.
Dec 4, 2021 1:55 PM
Aug 2021
What I think I want: Sakurai
What I actually want: Natsumi

All jokes aside, what a blessed episode. The beach episode is pretty much a staple in every anime, and this was no exception. This had just the right amount of fan service (Sakurai was nice and all but Natsumi is downright dangerous).

It may bother some people that Kazama stared at Natsumi's boobs, but I think it humanises his character - of course he's hopelessly in love with Sakurai, but he's never met Natsumi before, and after suddenly being confronted with her weapons, of course he would look. It's basic human (and certainly male) instinct. Kazama and Sakurai had some sweet little moments here and there, but after last week's absolute banger, it was dialed down a bit.

Takeda is built like a brick shithouse. What an absolute unit. He tells Futaba in nicer words that it's what's on the inside that counts. I've seen other comments in this thread saying that Takeda and Igarashi are more suited to a platonic friendship than romance - while I think this could actually work out pretty well (we already know Takeda likes and respects her as a person, and he has come a long way in seeing her as a woman instead of a kid, while Igarashi has also conceded that a lot of what she considered annoying about him is just him being friendly and maybe a bit protective, like her grandpa), I'm 99% sure it'll still swing the romance route.

Yuuto, you fucking lucky bastard. Natsumi has big onee-san energy. I like that she's an older sister figure for him, separate from his sister, that can give him advice (especially things such as sport and relationships, which maybe Yuuto doesn't want to discuss with Touko). I do hope they don't try to swing this the romantic way. There's nothing wrong with Yuuto having a little crush on Natsumi, but this show is so wholesome overall that it shouldn't be tainted with some sus shota relationship.
Dec 4, 2021 2:05 PM

Aug 2017
Poor Yuuto, he learned first hand all about girls at least

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Dec 4, 2021 2:41 PM

Nov 2013
Kazama passing out after seeing a cicada made me ROFLMAO. It was a good beach episode.
Dec 4, 2021 2:54 PM

Sep 2009
And noone jokes about continuing Natsumi x Yuuto ship-tease?
Dec 4, 2021 2:59 PM
Jun 2013
This episode just perfectly cemented what i said last week, the only reason Kazama is interested in Sakurai is because of her boobs, and it only needed a even bigger girl for him to forget about her even if for a short time, what a good "couple" huh xD maybe that other guy that is always trying a date with Sakurai wouldn't be a bad option kkkk
Dec 4, 2021 3:18 PM
Jun 2013
Yuuto x Natsumi is cute, i don't care about the age difference, just let him grow a bit more and he will be one of the luckiest guy in the world kkkkk
Dec 4, 2021 3:37 PM

Aug 2020
Beach episode letsgoo. That was fun.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 4, 2021 3:56 PM
Jul 2018
OOH, that interesting beach was very fun for the people, there were also good events in all of this.
Dec 4, 2021 4:05 PM

Jul 2017
wouldn't be a SoL without a beach episode lmao

best couple
Dec 4, 2021 5:38 PM

Apr 2015
It's been a while since I've seen a beach episode that I enjoyed as much as this one. It was a fantastic episode.

As soon as I saw that it was gonna be a beach episode, I had a feeling that the boobs size comparison was gonna be made and I wasn't disappointed.

They all looked so good in their swimwear.

The bit where Kazama was checking out Natsumi was priceless. Sakurai snapping his neck directing him to face her and saying "I have them too!" was so great I couldn't stop laughing. Find yourself a girl like Sakurai, that wants you to look at her boobs.

Overall it was what you can expect from a beach episodes, with all the beach tropes but that's okay. What surprised me though was the bit where Futaba was being the scaredy cat in the dark, finds a Cicada and Kazama faints out of nowhere XD
Dec 4, 2021 5:48 PM

Oct 2016
Get away from the kid and don't look at him that way you tanned teasing bitch.

(This is a joke, she's nice, but seriously the vibes were a bit weird this episode)

I want to see more of the weird girl
Dec 4, 2021 6:22 PM

Jul 2016
Those shota x onee-san vibes tho. My boy Yuuto can't stop winning!

Nice beach episode. The Natsumi fanservice was quite appreciated.
Dec 4, 2021 6:25 PM

Aug 2011
Kazuma and Sakurai is SUCH a good pair!! Her smirk at the end when they were sharing ice cream had be gagggged ugh I hope they get together soon
desu desu binches
Dec 4, 2021 6:42 PM

Jun 2020
Oh hell yeah I think I've been waiting for this for ages but It's December it feels off but I'll take it though we had a Christmas episode nonetheless

Good god Igarashi looks like a kid in her swimsuit while Natsumi and Sakurai looks stunning in theirs, lol Sakurai getting jealous that's a rare thing to see, I don't want to assume things but I'm glad Yuuto and Natsumi gets along well

These couples are getting along and I like that actually, a Fun episode like any other.
Dec 4, 2021 7:31 PM
Mar 2015
A day at the beach for the gang
Dec 4, 2021 8:03 PM
May 2020
loved the angles captured for natsumi and sakurai

Dec 4, 2021 8:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, yes, without a beach episode, the anime won't be called as a complete. Not different from this one. Damn, Sakurai little brother, had a lot of win this episode. I feel like that girl he talked about might be Natsumi. Heck yeah, lets go, you both!

Futaba tan looks so good honestly. She should've considered that more, though. As expected , Takeda always be the same as her. Lmao.

Nice episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 4, 2021 8:51 PM

Feb 2014
Damn Yuuto's living the dream.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 4, 2021 9:08 PM

Oct 2016
Godbless this episode for more Natsumi and not just more Natsumi, Natsumi fanservice as well. Great episode! Just wholesome vibes all around.

"You men just like big boobs"
Takeda:

Yuuto is winning in life, Natsumi's gonna awaken something in that boy.
Dec 4, 2021 9:32 PM
Jun 2016

Insert caption: YARANAIKA ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 4, 2021 9:59 PM

Sep 2018
GodDAMN, Natsumi is hot. I kinda wish they would show that other female office worker a bit more though, the one with dead eyes.
Dec 5, 2021 3:10 AM
May 2020
We got the beach episode. Made me very happy
Dec 5, 2021 6:04 AM

Jul 2014
A fairly standard summer episode, with the typical trip to the beach, fireworks, test of courage etc. Nothing too special, but a few cute moments here and there between Kazama and Sakurai and Natsumi and Yuto.
AtavisticDec 5, 2021 6:08 AM
Dec 5, 2021 6:25 AM

Jan 2017
Any SoL show wouldn't be complete without the beach episode so Festival ep when

Natsumi's moves on Yuto keeps getting bolder and bolder

FragmantLemonDec 5, 2021 6:29 AM
Dec 5, 2021 6:53 AM
Oct 2019
Hell Yeah the Obligatory Beach Episode!!

Natsumi vs Sakurai, which one is better?
Ah yes Kazama, Oppai Lovers immediately starring at Natsumi.

So many Smug face in this episode, i love it.

Next I'm waiting for Summer Festival Episode.
Dec 5, 2021 7:27 AM

Dec 2013
RIP Kazama, you will be missed. Yuuto is one lucky guy, all the girls are a 10/10 but Natsumi is a 11.
Dec 5, 2021 7:32 AM

Apr 2020
goddamn just fuck already (kazama and sakurai)

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

Dec 5, 2021 7:42 AM

Oct 2011
mandatory beach episode... 10/10
Kazama deserved that serve on the face... come on, man... you already have Sakurai... and, I know there's no such thing like "look discreetly" (they know you're looking... they always know"), but at least try to not be so obvious, XD

Igarashi and Takeda being cute as always... Natsumi being glorious on her bikini... Yuto living the good life... great episode

ps; don't really understand what they have against a little tan
Dec 5, 2021 10:15 AM
Jan 2021
ah yes. the obligated beach episode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» describe this anime in one sentence

Sch4n - Dec 28, 2021

45 by BigBoyAdvance »»
May 19, 4:35 AM

Poll: » Best girl? (Poll)

An_Je942 - Dec 27, 2021

29 by BigBoyAdvance »»
May 19, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2021

168 by BigBoyAdvance »»
May 18, 2:16 AM

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2021

124 by nec0_0 »»
Apr 25, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

78 by basskiller »»
Nov 28, 2023 5:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.