Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2021 6:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, secrets being revealed to the public. I know this show love its share of drama but it's still quite a bit of drama even for this. Shion the maid is also back but I find her role this episode more amusing than her debut appearance.

Not sure how they plan to to do the series' finale after this.
Stark700Jun 23, 2021 6:24 AM
Jun 23, 2021 6:11 AM

Jul 2020
I don't want to hear another kusu kusa (giggle giggle) again! Please god no stop this nightmare! The ending scene was honestly a surprise for me, didn't think the happy go lucky anime would delve that deep into the death of his mother but they did and I did feel a twinge in my heart watching Suehara and Momo break down BUT THE ED SONG CAME IN AND HAD TO RUIN IT! Should've just had a transcribed minor piano version of the ed to end it off instead of a bombardment of colours, but that's just my two cents.

Shion's giggles irk me just some way, it reminds me of those people who write stuff like *puts hand on your face* AHHH THE CRINGE. If you're giggling, you don't have to announce it, do you? Me getting annoyed aside, she seems to take the doting grandfather appeal, acting tsundere until shiro is mentioned, from the photo exchange scene.

Shiro seems to be getting a lot of limelight recently, and this episode was no exception either, as the entire interview was laced thick with sexual tension and then they went out on the 'date'. Seems like some memories were made that day eh? She also seems to be learning how to cook, interestingly, or maybe she's still sticking with only knowing suehara's favourites but hey ho.

The wake up scene was the most stupid scene I've seen - stupidly funny that is. Shiro going in for the kiss then momo interrupting and then undressing him and touching up his abs for shiro to join in, both in a compromising position was so stupid xD, but I was dying when shion came in and shouted. I forgot that kuro was his next door neigbour for a second.

One day, we'll all have to face our past and remember what we've lost, and the momo/suehara interview was actually done incredibly well imo, especially with remembering her memories and the suehara chasing after his mum but not reaching, man that hurt. A good cry from both of them as they reminisce about his mother was honestly again surprising from this relatively dumpster fire of an anime.

Next week I guess is Kuro's interview, doubt it can be any better than the other two but it should take another angle, seeing how kachi's was before the death, momo's was during, I assume kuro's is going to be after the death. Doubt we see which childhood friend comes out on top, but let's wait and see.
LeviathanHWDJun 23, 2021 6:32 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 23, 2021 6:27 AM

Jul 2017
Shion is such a stupid maid lols, she has no common sense but to envelop Shiro into her brain.

Well whaddya know, Sueharu's hidden secret about his family is out in the public, and it becomes paparazzi news immediately thanks in part to the shady director they met in Episode 6, tarnishing Sueharu's reputation further.

Chad Tetsuhiko has a better plan: utilize a rival company to tell the true ending, adding to the fact that Child King is having re-runs on its channel, and combine that to generate buzz to lay waste to the shady and shitty Hardy Shun. Shirokusa and Maria taking turns to reveal Sueharu's unspoken past is a process in the making for some in-show drama.

The romance side though, Shirokusa is definitely winning Sueharu's heart more, no questions asked. Only except when other parties like Maria try to "attack" Sueharu, the quote-unquote cliché cringe gets no say, even more so with the past's converging "love lines" between child stars. The childhood friend simply has no place in this love rectangle anymore.

IMO, after watching this episode, next week's final episode can go a lot of ways, but one thing's for sure: it will be a decent ending.
Jun 23, 2021 6:29 AM

Jan 2021
This is going nowhere, it's 3 girls fighting over 1 guy who isn't even clear about his feelings because he's hot for everyone 😂

Even the sentimental scenes are cringe. I'm sorry but I just want this to end...
Jun 23, 2021 6:42 AM

Oct 2017
Honestly these last few episode made me like Shiro a lot more than Kuro, this one included. Shiro x Maru was pretty good this episode.

One more episode to go.
Jun 23, 2021 6:44 AM
Jun 2021
the drama in the end was done well
Jun 23, 2021 7:29 AM
Dec 2020
Can't wait for this to be over tbh lol, this episode was one of the better ones probably but even then I did not like it.
some people...
Jun 23, 2021 7:38 AM

Jun 2019
Shiro remembering the past memories of Sueharu and how they were back then was cute. Also, the little moment of awkwardness between them was cute as well. Gotta say, Shiro's maid is something else and she has a crush on Shiro as well. LOL. She getting jealous of Sueharu is something I consider is over the top but it's fine.

Girls going after his abs was a little funny. But, overall I still can't figure out where this story's gonna go. Just one more episode left. I just hope that it ends up being better than average. It's just girls going after a guy and having a competition between themselves to see who's best suited for him. Meh. For now, it's just average. And, I don't know what they're gonna do to make it better in just one episode.
Jun 23, 2021 7:46 AM
Jun 2020
this one of of a very few anime where i hate the main characters and love the villains
Jun 23, 2021 8:05 AM
Oct 2016
Of course they scummy talent president from way back at the beginning of the show wouldn't go away quietly. Had to get his revenge somehow for Haru putting him in his place. Just didn't think it would be something so low. Throwing out all of Haru last trauma with his mothers death into the tabloids. Now our leads have to work hard to repair any damage done. Setting the records straight will be tough work since it will require Haru to relive and deal with a lot of that pain he felt when his mother died. Kachi and Momo are at least trying to help him recover even if they get a little naughty while doing it. Kachi taking full advantage of her time with Haru. It was nice they went on a date together, I'm sure it helped cheer Haru up. Momo then confiding in Haru about how his mothers death hurt her too which made Haru feel sad about it again. Lots of pain this episode but with the finale next week I'm not sure how this hot mess of a show will end.
Jun 23, 2021 8:29 AM

Dec 2020
almost no kuro this episode, and more of romance with the other 2. pretty sure kuro's the one that's gonna win in the end so im curious on how they'll do it in the one episode. thank god this show is ending next week
Jun 23, 2021 8:49 AM

May 2021
The ‘kusa kusa’ giggle sound annoyed me so much for some reason lol. I’m not a fan of Kuro personally and am more of a Shiro fan but unfortunately I’m pretty sure that Kuro will win :(
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 23, 2021 9:07 AM

Sep 2011
I'm rooting for Kuro to win Haru's heart...Shiro and Maria are too obsessed to compete for Haru ... Yes, Kuro too, but I think she is the only one who really cares for Haru.
Jun 23, 2021 9:56 AM

May 2018
I still don't like Shion but at least she is tolerable this episode. Sueharu finally confronts his mom and wow she is pretty in the flashbacks
Jun 23, 2021 10:21 AM
Jan 2020
Awesome i'love that situation
Jun 23, 2021 10:56 AM

Nov 2011
Shiro continues to be the best character in this anime. Her love for Maru is pure and he's a fucking idiot for not answering the call. They have such a good past together and there's no way you fall out of love that easily. At this point I honestly hope Maru doesn't even up with Shiro because she deserves better then this idiot.

Momo actually redeemed herself in my eyes this episode. I found her to be annoying but she finally was able to open up and we as viewers got the impact of how Maru's mother played a big role in her feelings for Maru.

If I had to take a guess the last episode will focus on the backstory of Maru and TRASH aka Kuro.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 23, 2021 11:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Ohragi's mischievousness really knows no bounds it seems. Well its seems someone's leaked the trauma that Maru suffered to the press. That garbage prez though really needs a lesson in morals. Collect is quite the name for a company but given its origins a apt one. Wow Ohragi's devotion to Kachi was impressive. Exploiting this as a way to get her to treat him better was a great move. The sparks flying between Kachi and Momo though lol. The truth about his mothers death though really was tragic. Though what Momo said back then was wrong being able to self reflect is also a good thing to learn as well. On society such a skill is important. The trip down memory lane though was a nice idea and served to not only allow Maru to remember a lot of his past but also deepen his bonds with Momo and Kachi. Curious at what Kuro has to offer in the finale next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2021 11:30 AM

Oct 2020
Oh lord, the truth has been revealed! So, Shiro continues to cement her status as the best girl in this show, or at least, my favorite. Ahh, Shion and her silly "genius" antics were hilarious. But seriously, her giggles are disgusting. Damn, this show is actually getting quite deep with the emotions between Haru and Momo.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2021 12:25 PM
May 2021
How stupid they did the colorful ED after the cry scene... Really? This clearly was put together without much thought lol
Jun 23, 2021 12:27 PM

Apr 2018
kusa kusa kusa KUSA the girl is mad annoying but funny. Seems like everyone needs to bring something back from the past for Sueharu. This was probably the best episode so far (without kuro). Momo's breakdown was kind sad ig.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 23, 2021 12:42 PM
Oct 2020
Clas1ck said:
This is going nowhere, it's 3 girls fighting over 1 guy who isn't even clear about his feelings because he's hot for everyone 😂

Even the sentimental scenes are cringe. I'm sorry but I just want this to end...
i feel you. The show is really starting far from its original revenge premise. Now it’s just another harem show. I love how it literally calls it self a rom com, but the rom is mediocre and the com is pretty non existent.

Worse of all for me, all the girls are pretty one dimensional. The big sister, middle sister, and little sister. That’s about as deep as they go.
Jun 23, 2021 1:13 PM

Feb 2014
Looks like the scumbag president from before has made his move at last and the truth of Haru's retirement has been plastered on all of the gossip magazines, so now is the best time for everyone to make the counterattack.

Shion was honestly more enjoyable this time around. She's still annoyingly smug at times, but the comedic moments with her and how much she's crazy for Shiro did make me chuckle. =P

Shrio, Momo and Kuro are responsible for interviewing Haru for the documentary in that order, which fits how well they got along with Haru before, during and after his mother's death. While Shiro's time with Haru was very sweet and positive, it was Momo's interview that was, for me, the best part of the episode.

Despite the inconsistent writing of this series, the last few minutes of the episode were really well done. It was rather saddening when Momo was crying as she reminisced about Haru's mother, which also got Haru crying as well. As much as I like the ED, it was poorly timed for it to be played after a sad scene like this. >_<

Only one episode left and Kuro is the last to interview Haru, so I look forward to seeing how that goes and hope the overall plan works.
Jun 23, 2021 2:37 PM

Jun 2017
Eh this was probably among the better episodes... Finally only one left until this trainwreck ends.
Jun 23, 2021 6:11 PM
Dec 2018
The fact they saved Kuro for last is bad news.

Shiro should have won already but Haru is such an idiot that he's likely to opt for Kuro if he makes a choice. Shiro was incredibly cute and upbeat this week, she really is so much better than the rest of them and cares for Haru the most.

Momo planned this whole thing and seems like she got caught up in her own plan to make Haru sad and then comfort him. I don't see how she can possibly win.

Will Testsuhiko tell Rena that they are half siblings or has that plot been dropped already?
Jun 23, 2021 6:28 PM
Jul 2018
sueharu committing about his mother's death which was something sad to suddenly in the filming of the movie it's already something dramatic, and about that newspaper or poster there's already something behind it that's already a problem and it was a cool episode it wasn't bad was cool.
Jun 23, 2021 6:30 PM

May 2020
Well, they left Kuro for last, so I know who my money is on...recency bias ftw!
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

Jun 23, 2021 9:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The competition continued. Every girls looks very determined to get Sue most attention. The situations with the documentary plot got worsen when the bad dude launch those Haru's mother news. So, yeah, i can see all this kind of plot from a miles away, to rushed the thing toward the most important parts. Shiro time always being so romantic. I can't help but felt its kinda sweet. But, she forgot the important shit, just kiss your damn Su-chan, to win those race, you silly girl. But nope. Instead, Momo got the upper hand far more than Shiro had to realise by leading herself into that touched memorable moments with Sueharu Onii-chan.

Where's Kuro? Ofc the winner girl getting the most spotlight on the final chapter. Because, why not? Kuro definitely wrecked the things up, and Shion will spiced it more, with her damn short appearance. Lets see how all shit goes....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 23, 2021 10:49 PM

Jul 2020
This was a nice enjoyable episode.

It looks to me like Nobody is going to be picked in this season of Osamake, maybe there will be another season to come, but I think it's unlikely. An incomplete show is certainly not the best way to end off a series I had so much fun watching like this one. We got to see a lot of Momo in this one which was really nice.
Jun 24, 2021 1:13 AM

Oct 2016
This episode just cements Shiro being the perfect one for Haru, Shiro was great this episode. Shion is cockblocking our boy, but I can forgive her since her obsession with Shiro is entertaining at least and she's adorably smug lmao. Even though Momo planned all that stuff out, I am sure she was genuine in her feelings for Haru's mother and in comforting him. This was a much needed development. I do not like the thought of Kuro being last though lmao, I really just can't bring myself to like her. Well, that was a great episode, probably my favorite so far. Looking forward to the last one.
Jun 24, 2021 2:25 AM

Mar 2014
God that shion girl is super annoying, her giggling and stupidity makes me want to smack straight to her fucking face
RedChromeJun 24, 2021 2:29 AM
Jun 24, 2021 4:29 AM

May 2020
why dont they just sue that director's ass lmao since its someone else privacy?
Jun 24, 2021 5:16 AM

Aug 2014
and we get to see some pervy shots on the bed :D

I hope second season will come faster than normally
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 24, 2021 7:55 AM

Apr 2016
I don't like this maid at all. She was cringe and annoying to watch. Can't she behave like a normal maid? Oh wait, why would I expect something that normal from this anime?

The last scene was "kinda" emotional but most of the time I was just looking at the time rather than paying attention to the anime. -_-

One more episode to suffer... I mean... to go! :P
Jun 24, 2021 9:46 AM
Mar 2015
He finally cried for his mother
Jun 24, 2021 11:54 AM

Feb 2015
I really hope this doesn't get a second season its been one of the worst rom coms I've seen in a long time
Jun 24, 2021 4:50 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 11 and its really good! Things are now getting a bit serious, as the trash president, shun, actually reveals the truth of what happened to marus mom! Which also isnt good at all.. tho its good that they already had everything in place, and i mean the plan, so the only thing left is to execute it.. also, i can also relate a bit to what maru is feeling.. one the reasons im not singing anymore is cuz i realized that i was always putting my best, just to make friends, and not be forgotten in my lonely world where i can never go out to play with friends.. all cuz of my parents, and the current situation of my home place and country at the time.. aside from the fact that i intentionally failed to sing during college, since i also wanted to retire from singing and concentrate on other things.. but for maru, its much heavier, as it was cuz he lost his mom in an accident.. not just any accident, as it was a complicated turn of events that led to her death.. tho momo had it planned out, plans wont always go as planned, as the situation ended up with a heartwarming scene.. unlike with shiro.. tho shiro also had a plus in marus book, since she confessed that it was all cuz of him that she was saved.. making him the hero of both girls.. but the question now is, just how will kuro do her turn with maru? As all 3 girls started off as a childhood friend of maru, the only difference was their circumstances.. anyways, i rate the episode a 9.5 of 10, 9.5 for both story and art.. :)
Jun 25, 2021 5:59 PM

Oct 2008
this show is really forgettable!
lolz at the sexual innuendo at the bed scene where it looked like 2 girls are both giving him a hand!
2/5.

Jun 26, 2021 11:09 AM

Jun 2016
i dunno why every female characters in this anime looks so pretty and beautiful
Jun 27, 2021 12:56 AM
Mar 2021
I am really disappointed because haru past is really well made and it is fell bad for a great story to be garbage because of girls rivalry etc etc
Jun 28, 2021 4:02 AM
Mar 2012
Surprisingly good backstories & meeting with Shiro & Maria. mc's late mom looks like Maria & she inherited some traits including his fav recipes, quite some advantages in the running.
Jun 28, 2021 8:08 PM
Jan 2016
I like this series it really plays around with the romcom cliche's and has fun with it so far i give it a 7/10
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Jul 6, 2021 4:20 PM
Dec 2020
What an episode man so many emotions man Maru I feel so bad for him but shit momo went through a lot too it’s crazy last episode let’s go.😂🔥❤️👍🏻.
Jul 8, 2021 6:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Funniest "sad" backstory ever, the scene he cried was cringe :(
Jul 10, 2021 3:05 AM
May 2020
momo is a tactical genius with the planning of all this to gain an advantage in this love fiasco
Jul 10, 2021 11:24 PM
Nov 2019
this episode wasn't actually that bad, i really like shion simping for shiro LOL. the ending really surprised me, didnt expect momo to actually be so sweet, my heart actually hurt when haru started crying. caught me off guard, i didnt expect this from osamake well i guess my expectations were already pretty low so yeah
Aug 13, 2021 11:27 AM

Jul 2015
I can't really take the mothers death serious with her acting too hard that she died by hitting a bad spot. I don't think it'll happen but it would be funny and ridiculous to throw in some weird twist that she's still alive like in the child king show Sueharu played in.

Aug 15, 2021 9:03 PM

Apr 2020
Wow that Shun dude is really a pissoff, what a dirty move. Looks like the group don't have any choice but to do the documentary. We have two sides in this episode, a happy one and a sad one.

Kachi's date was really pleasant to see, Shion be jealous. But Momo's part was truly sad so see, too bad I didn't feel anything. But atleast our imouto has resolved her regrets and has finally made up with MC-chan.

We'll see how this will end, hopefully in an alright note.
Oct 28, 2021 6:48 AM

Jun 2020
Well that scum president is back and he's getting a move on the situation

Shiro is so lucky this episode she's making all the moves and Sueharu's lack of commitment is very tempting and had a bit of a stroll in the Tokyo Tower

Walking on some thin ice and Momo doesn't care about it and even Sueharu was unbothered till the last scene hits hard feel free to screenshot, I'm waiting for Kuro to make a move and I wonder what will happen in the last episode.
Dec 19, 2021 3:10 AM

Dec 2015
I still dont get about this show
Just didnt find interesting point and aspect. Which is I dont know how to enjoy the show
Episode 11 should be the climax but nothing worth to watch here.
1 episode to go… the last 24 minutes suffering time
Sep 22, 2022 3:57 AM
Jun 2022
the crying scene at the end mad me feel empathy and sad for him and the way the illustrated his crying and his pain was beautiful.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2021

118 by MoeMoeKyun »»
Aug 7, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by Buraot »»
Jan 20, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2021

179 by eldnahwen »»
Jan 13, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2021

77 by aint_noway »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:00 AM

Poll: » Should I watch this?

KJdragon358 - May 3, 2023

21 by MrHoro »»
Jul 1, 2023 7:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.