Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 15, 2020 2:53 AM

Jul 2016
Maybe not Issei's level with HIGH CLASS girls (High School DxD), but Makoto's level (School Days)?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 15, 2020 2:54 AM
Oct 2020
Just become a billionare. And maybe work out a little.
Dec 15, 2020 2:54 AM

May 2013
It's moore than challenging you faggot loser scumbag. It's illegal! Get raped in prison!
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Dec 15, 2020 2:56 AM

Jul 2007
xMizu_ said:
It's moore than challenging you faggot loser scumbag. It's illegal! Get raped in prison!

It worked for that old fucker who owns the Playboy mansion and I don't think he got raped in prison. At least that part hasn't been documented, to my knowledge.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Dec 15, 2020 3:06 AM

May 2013
EndlessMaria said:
xMizu_ said:

It worked for that old fucker who owns the Playboy mansion and I don't think he got raped in prison. At least that part hasn't been documented, to my knowledge.

Hugh Heffner? Yeah he probably died of dick failure just like Charlie Sheen.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Dec 15, 2020 3:11 AM

Jul 2007
xMizu_ said:
EndlessMaria said:

In Charlie Sheen's case, he probably shouldn't have been injecting tiger blood.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Dec 15, 2020 3:13 AM

May 2013
EndlessMaria said:
xMizu_ said:

And that really brings us to the case of Martin Sheen who surely found the blood himself.

Ultimately it's a test of the hearts of men and I think time will tell who has passed.
I CELEBRATE myself,
Dec 15, 2020 3:49 AM

Jul 2007
xMizu_ said:
EndlessMaria said:

And that really brings us to the case of Martin Sheen who surely found the blood himself.

Ultimately it's a test of the hearts of men and I think time will tell who has passed.

Yeah totally, like how after all the tiger blood injections (infused with a Meow Mix® of illegal substances) caused Charlie Sheen's peen to completely deflate from the abuse. He later had to get Martin's blood donations to pump his sheener back up, and then tie it into a balloon animal to maintain its volume.
☆☆☆
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Dec 15, 2020 3:50 AM

May 2013
EndlessMaria said:
xMizu_ said:

Yeah totally, like how after all the tiger blood injections (infused with a Meow Mix® of illegal substances) caused Charlie Sheen's peen to completely deflate from the abuse. He later had to get Martin's blood donations to pump his sheener back up, and then tie it into a balloon animal to maintain its volume.

Please don't talk dirty to me, it only brings back memories of Vietname XD
I CELEBRATE myself,
Dec 15, 2020 3:59 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
It is not very challenging. I know a few ways that are proven to work even if you do not have a lot of money, and those are just the ones that are legal.
149597871Dec 15, 2020 4:06 AM
Dec 15, 2020 4:04 AM

Aug 2016
RightwingMilluki said:
Just become a billionare. And maybe work out a little.

$50k (a year earning) in a 3rd world country would be sufficient regardless of physical wellness.
People who uses MAL forums are mostly bug people, take their speech with a grain of salt.
Professional Supreme Gentleman - 恋人はあなたが選んだ兄弟です
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeElitism/ (AnimeElitism Reddit)
https://discord.gg/4kdGsFG (Dead Discord)
2静か先生88#7307
Dec 15, 2020 4:07 AM

Jun 2014
Who knows

I have no interest in having a harem
Dec 15, 2020 4:55 AM
Jul 2018
If you are a guy living by yourself you can easily have a harem. If you have more then one person who wants to regularly date you or sleep with you then you have a harem.

Actually you don’t even need to be living by yourself but that would make things a whole lot easier. Same with having a car or a motorbike.

The harem will either consist of members who are unaware that others are seeing you or some of them or all of them will be aware of each other depending on how you want to play it.
Dec 15, 2020 5:08 AM

Feb 2019
Follow these quick steps:

1) Get arrested.

You're welcome.
Dec 15, 2020 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
You gotta put in effort to make a high quality harem
Dec 15, 2020 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
Koogmaster said:
You gotta put in effort to make a high quality harem

What do you mean? All you need is a Couple of phone numbers or some way of communicating with members of your harem.
Dec 15, 2020 5:12 AM

Oct 2020
i did have an harem i guess?... starting isn't the question here but rather when the harem will happen. basically ya gotta have that good qualities, mostly about the face one obviously.. which is the hardest part of the process....
Dec 15, 2020 5:17 AM

Sep 2020
It's easy, all you need to do is buy the girls online and inflate them.
Dec 15, 2020 5:23 AM

Jun 2015
It's not as fun as it may seem.
I've had multiple girls into me while I liked only one, and it all comes with a huge sense of guilt for not being able to make all of them happy, if anything.
But then again, maybe that's just the type of person I am...
Dec 15, 2020 6:20 AM

Aug 2018
The money would be the perfect solution for this conundrum mate.

Why do you hate cats?

Dec 15, 2020 6:28 AM

Sep 2018
I do not advocate doing any if the options but methods
1. Become druglord
2. Become a millionare
3. Be +6 foot male with 6 pack and good jawline
4. Become a Mormon in a different country
5. Become a pimp
6. Become a famous actor
A lot of these require you be in different countries as law varies on area.
I plan to remain a monk for life. I imagine a harem would be very frustrating to deal with as it is real people.
Dec 15, 2020 6:30 AM

Sep 2018
AwokenStroken said:
It's easy, all you need to do is buy the girls online and inflate them.

Lol that is probably the safest and best option.
Dec 15, 2020 6:31 AM

Dec 2016
IpreferEcchi said:
Maybe not Issei's level with HIGH CLASS girls (High School DxD), but Makoto's level (School Days)?

Move to a muslim majority country that allows polygamy, convert to islam and you can marry up to 4 women.
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Dec 15, 2020 6:33 AM

Sep 2018
Kosmonaut said:

1) Get arrested.

You're welcome.

Criminals are actually often viewed as very attractive to many females. That is probably more due to physical looks though since most prisoners tend to be much more fit and tall.
Dec 15, 2020 8:24 AM
Aug 2020
i’ll make everybody love me or sm
probs hard though
i’ll open applications
Dec 15, 2020 8:27 AM

Jul 2020
I assume pretty hard. I'd just go to a Muslim country and use my money to start one there.
Dec 15, 2020 8:30 AM

Mar 2016
Not that challenging just become an ottoman sultan.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Dec 15, 2020 10:30 AM

Oct 2010
why would you want to have more than one chick? can you imagine the nagging, the weird girl talk between them, constant bickering? I can hardly stand one girl.
Dec 15, 2020 11:46 AM
Jul 2018
step 1: become a middle school teacher
step 2: profit
Dec 15, 2020 12:35 PM

Feb 2019
rohan121 said:
Kosmonaut said:

1) Get arrested.

You're welcome.

Criminals are actually often viewed as very attractive to many females. That is probably more due to physical looks though since most prisoners tend to be much more fit and tall.
That wasn't really the interpretation I was going for with that, but I guess it's okay.
Dec 15, 2020 2:31 PM

Jul 2016
DrSexy said:
Move to a muslim majority country that allows polygamy, convert to islam and you can marry up to 4 women.

I don't want to marry all of them. I want one of them to be my main/wife and the rest to be FWB's for my wife and me.

(Bisexual wife.)
Dec 15, 2020 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
Find people into polygamy and there ya go.
☆・。・。☆・(* ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Aphotic ☆・。・。☆・゜
Dec 15, 2020 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
Step 1: Look better than the average guy.
Step 2: Find girls that find you attractive
Step 3: Fornicate
Step 4: Repeat the first 3 steps

You don't NEED a lot of money to get hot girls....but certain girls value that in a partner so you might need that to KEEP them. It really all comes down to the numbers(a lot like sales). If 1 out of every 10 hot girls you talk to is feeling you then realistically you would only have to talk to 100 hot girls to have 10 different ones you're sleeping with. It's all about how fast you can close. How fast can I get this chick to take her pants off?

And if of those 10 girls you end up sleeping with only 1 wants a relationship and becomes a super-fan, well then you'd only need to talk to 500 hot girls to have a harem. My mind works pretty weird but I think that's part of the reason why I've been so successful.

There's some psychos out there, but that's what guns are for.
removed-userDec 15, 2020 3:15 PM
Dec 15, 2020 3:02 PM

Jun 2019
If you are just speaking about dating multiple girls at the same time, download t***r. It will work if you are sufficiently good-looking and not broke. The only real-life example that I know about (meaning, knowing about IRL) is indeed very good-looking and earns about 300-400K USD a year. Not some thing easily achievable by the average anime fan...

Good luck!
Dec 15, 2020 3:09 PM

Aug 2012
Just Be a middle eastern prince bro.

If in usa be rich bro. Only rich men get 10/10 women bro.
Dec 15, 2020 3:23 PM

Oct 2015
A good friend of mine used to have a harem. She is good-looking (And has many other qualities that could appeal to people) and most of those guys seemt rather desperate tbh.

Anyway, dealing with a single person is already tiring enough, having a harem seems to be a waste of time and effort.

suicide_master said:

Well, as a teacher, you can indeed stimulate a lot of admiration (I certainly did), but meh, those are kids, it's not interesting and not very legal Lol
Dec 15, 2020 3:29 PM

Jun 2019
Nyarlathothep said:
suicide_master said:

Well, as a teacher, you can indeed stimulate a lot of admiration (I certainly did), but meh, those are kids, it's not interesting and not very legal Lol

How about a professor in a University? No legal issues, but you may lose your job for unethical practices or breaking "codes of conduct"... Jokes aside, there are people who married their graduate students. Not sure if this would be tolerated today.
Dec 15, 2020 3:31 PM

Oct 2015
Meusnier said:
Nyarlathothep said:

How about a professor in a University? No legal issues, but you may lose your job for unethical practices or breaking "codes of conduct"... Jokes aside, there are people who married their graduate students. Not sure if this would be tolerated today.

Well, we know one who's first lady ;)
Dec 15, 2020 3:39 PM

Jun 2019
Nyarlathothep said:
Meusnier said:

Yes indeed... Not something to be proud of for it gives the Americans enough reason to call the French "sexually deviant". Then they mention Strauss-Kahn and you are already knocked down without any counter arguments to offer.
Dec 15, 2020 3:45 PM

Dec 2016
IpreferEcchi said:
DrSexy said:

I don't want to marry all of them. I want one of them to be my main/wife and the rest to be FWB's for my wife and me.

(Bisexual wife.)

In that case there are these options.

1. Go online and irl looking for women that want to be in an open relationship.
2. Be wealthy and charismatic
3. Try to make a sex cult like Keith Raniere did, though with this step you need to be very charismatic and there's a high chance you will end up in jail.
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Dec 15, 2020 3:51 PM

Oct 2015
Meusnier said:
Nyarlathothep said:

Yes indeed... Not something to be proud of for it gives the Americans enough reason to call the French "sexually deviant". Then they mention Strauss-Kahn and you are already knocked down without any counter arguments to offer.

We already had that kind of reputation way before that. From what I saw, foreigners were rather curious about Brigitte? I remember seeing a video of Japanese fascinated by her. When it comes to sex & politics, I doubt Americans are the best to judge..

DrSexy said:
IpreferEcchi said:

(Bisexual wife.)

In that case there are these options.

1. Go online and irl looking for women that want to be in an open relationship.
2. Be wealthy and charismatic
3. Try to make a sex cult like Keith Raniere did, though with this step you need to be very charismatic and there's a high chance you will end up in jail.

I can help with number 3: lets make a Cthulhu cult, I'm sure ideas related to its tentacles can be added
Dec 15, 2020 3:56 PM

Mar 2008
Depends what you're defining as a harem.
Dec 15, 2020 3:59 PM

Jun 2019
Nyarlathothep said:
Meusnier said:

We already had that kind of reputation way before that. From what I saw, foreigners were rather curious about Brigitte? I remember seeing a video of Japanese fascinated by her. When it comes to sex & politics, I doubt Americans are the best to judge..

You are probably right about that unfortunately. Curious, or shocked? I would rather think of the latter, especially considering that the age gap was in the "wrong order"... It would not even be surprising if she was seen as a manipulative woman. I agree with that, but the primary school argument does not work well in real life.
Dec 15, 2020 5:08 PM

May 2020
It's impossible unless you're a model or something
Dec 15, 2020 5:40 PM

Sep 2020
Pretty easy once you have a phat wallet, or better yet, some fame to go with it. Just take a look at Charlie Sheen. Whether your harem truly loves and respects you will require more work than just money.

Even easier if you're ok with Makoto's level, i.e two-timing. Not that hard to juggle a few tails at a time if you know what you're doing but IMHO that's a pretty scummy thing to do, just dine and dash instead of juggling.

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Dec 15, 2020 6:48 PM

Jul 2016
Futari_no_Ossan said:
Pretty easy once you have a phat wallet, or better yet, some fame to go with it. Just take a look at Charlie Sheen. Whether your harem truly loves and respects you will require more work than just money.

Even easier if you're ok with Makoto's level, i.e two-timing. Not that hard to juggle a few tails at a time if you know what you're doing but IMHO that's a pretty scummy thing to do, just dine and dash instead of juggling.

I moreso was referring to the girls he was fucking being trashy, in contrast to the HIGH CLASS devils in Issei's harem.

I'll take trashy.
Dec 15, 2020 7:35 PM

Sep 2020
IpreferEcchi said:

I moreso was referring to the girls he was fucking being trashy, in contrast to the HIGH CLASS devils in Issei's harem.

I'll take trashy.

I'll take trashy for dine and dash and high class for waifu lol

If you're having crippling depression, hopefully our videos will send you to another world and have you reborn as an isekai protagonist
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8rSgYdcdZUSXXqVJhNwLw
Dec 16, 2020 11:15 AM

Jul 2016
traed said:

Consistent friends with benefits.

I also want to be married and have a wife that I share them with.
Dec 16, 2020 11:19 AM

Mar 2008
IpreferEcchi said:
traed said:

Consistent friends with benefits.

I also want to be married and have a wife that I share them with.

That isnt difficult to obtain it's maintaining that could be difficult.
Dec 16, 2020 12:58 PM

Jan 2019
Who would want a harem irl anyways?! That’s gross! Stick with one girl and keep her for life. :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» How did you invent your username?

DesuMaiden - 2 hours ago

18 by nightcoredx »»
6 minutes ago

» When did more women start to work than being houswifes in the USA?

Zack312 - 3 hours ago

13 by DesuMaiden »»
14 minutes ago

» Talk to your waifu

EmperorThor - Jan 11, 2023

39 by Noboru »»
35 minutes ago

» Do you read posts here that are long?

_--UwU--_ - 7 hours ago

23 by DesuMaiden »»
47 minutes ago

» How old were you when your birthday stopped being special to you?

Jomfrey - Jun 13

37 by DesuMaiden »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.