Forum Settings
Forums

What Are The Best Anime Fights Of All Time?

New
Aug 11, 2020 4:05 PM
Oct 2013
What are some of the best fight scenes in anime history?
Mine include

Netero vs Meruem
Naruto vs Sasuke (Final Fight)
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Anti-Spiral

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 11, 2020 4:08 PM

Jun 2016
The final fight in sword of the stranger had perfect direction, perfect choreography, perfect animation and perfect music.
Takamura's fights in hajime no ippo were also amazing.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Aug 11, 2020 4:10 PM

May 2018
Sword of the Stranger final fight
Saber Alter vs Berserker
Spike vs Vincent
Homura vs Walpurgis Night
Oct 2018
Probably fights in jojo the ones that require stratagey and there is stakes and it makes you wonder wth are they gonna do to win i can say my best fight is probably saitama against the underworld guys

Jun 2020
Alt-Saber vs Berserker (Heaven's Feel)
Ichigo vs Aizen (Bleach)
All Might vs All for One (My Hero Academia)
Luffy vs Doflamingo
Luffy vs Katakuri
Aug 11, 2020 4:12 PM

Jul 2017
Gintoki vs Takasugi is and will always be my favorite of all time. It doesn't have the best choreography, animation, ost or direction (even though it shines in them). But it is the most emotional, plot-heavy, well constructed, symbolic, iconic and important fight in the whole Gintama series, and it features my favorite MC and one of my favorite antagonists.
Aug 11, 2020 4:18 PM
Jul 2018
Mob vs Koyama(One of the bests)
Giorno vs Diavolo
Tanjiro vs Rui
Jhonny vs Funny(Manga)
Tatsumi vs Emperor
Deku vs Overhaul
Levi vs Beast titan
Gon vs Pitou(One of the bests)

Of course this is my opinion ;3 i dont remember any fight better than this ones.
Aug 11, 2020 4:21 PM

Jan 2017
Touma vs Accelerator in Railgun S. What a great and emotional ride.
Aug 11, 2020 4:26 PM

Apr 2020
In my opinion is
-Deku vs Chisaki
-Tanjiro vs Rui
-Sasuke vs Naruto
-Vegeta vs Toppo
Aug 11, 2020 4:54 PM

Aug 2019
Alt-Saber vs Berserker is just god tier i mean you need to see it, production value wise nothing really beats ufotable

Gon vs Pitou is just awesome tho for the context of the situation

any number of dbz fights are good
Aug 11, 2020 4:56 PM
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jan 2020
Pretty much any fight from the ufotable Fate/Series. The animation is next level.

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ . ι˜Ώθ‰―γ€…ζœ¨ 暦, ε‚· 物 θͺž . πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Aug 11, 2020 4:56 PM

Jan 2019
Touma vs Accelerator in Railgun S was hype as fuck.
Aug 11, 2020 6:20 PM

Jul 2020
I have recently fallen in love with this fight.
MinosSoraAug 11, 2020 6:33 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2020 6:30 PM

Jul 2013
To this day, I have yet to see a battle able to surpass the masterpiece that was the battle of Shichika against Hakuhei Sabi in Katanagatari. That fight has EVERYTHING a good fight can have, espectacular sakuga, breathtaking choreography, kickass OST, insightful and well-done dialogues and a worthy conclusion of the fight against the strongest man of Japan. I almost teared of pure epicness during that fight. It makes my skin shiver just thinking about it.

Too bad Youtube shitty copyright laws don't allow anyone to upload the full battle, you have to watch the series for that. At least there's the preview, who is as epic as the full battle itself (and it's only the freaking preview!):

Watch Katanagatari, guys, you will not regret it.
Aug 11, 2020 6:32 PM

Jan 2009
sword of the stranger final fight made Yutaka Nakamura super famous so ye that one

but for hype ye i agree super anti-spiral vs super tengen toppa gurren lagann that fight basically shows how the big bang begins
Aug 11, 2020 6:46 PM

Jun 2015
Illyricus said:
To this day, I have yet to see a battle able to surpass the masterpiece that was the battle of Shichika against Hakuhei Sabi in Katanagatari. That fight has EVERYTHING a good fight can have, espectacular sakuga, breathtaking choreography, kickass OST, insightful and well-done dialogues and a worthy conclusion of the fight against the strongest man of Japan. I almost teared of pure epicness during that fight. It makes my skin shiver just thinking about it.

Too bad Youtube shitty copyright laws don't allow anyone to upload the full battle, you have to watch the series for that. At least there's the preview, who is as epic as the full battle itself (and it's only the freaking preview!):

AHAHAHAHAHA! Yoooo! That author is SUCH a troll!!! I fucking loved that part of the show! To anyone reading this: WATCH Katanagatari!
Read Toriko!
Aug 11, 2020 7:05 PM

Jul 2014
This is always my go to for showing newcomers about anime. Even without context the fight still evokes some kind of emotion.
"I only studied a little bit of history and I have learned there are two current thoughts in human history. The opinion that there are things worth more than human life and the opinion that there is nothing preferable to life. When the war begins, it is on the pretext of the former type of people and it justify the latter when the war ends"
Aug 11, 2020 7:08 PM
May 2018
Light vs Misora Naomi and Ray Penber
Ofcourse Light had a lot of advanage but they gave a tough time to him
Aug 11, 2020 7:19 PM
Oct 2013
Theo1899 said:
The final fight in sword of the stranger had perfect direction, perfect choreography, perfect animation and perfect music.
Takamura's fights in hajime no ippo were also amazing.

Takamura Vs Hawk❀ Sword of the stranger was also super dope
Aug 11, 2020 7:26 PM
Oct 2013
phantom346 said:
Illyricus said:

AHAHAHAHAHA! Yoooo! That author is SUCH a troll!!! I fucking loved that part of the show! To anyone reading this: WATCH Katanagatari!

I NEED to watch katanagatari its on my to watch list
Aug 11, 2020 7:33 PM

Nov 2019
my no. 1 anime fight (in my opinion) is gintoki vs takasugi, nothing can't compare it
π’·π“π“Šπ‘’, π“Œπ’½π’Ύπ“‰π‘’, π‘œπ“‡ π“ˆπ“Šπ“ƒπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘’ ?
Aug 11, 2020 7:40 PM

Oct 2013
Sugimoto vs his own mortality in Golden Kamuy is the greatest anime fight ever...I guess I could say the same for Dazai in Bungou Stray Dogs too though....Nothing can kill these guys.
Aug 11, 2020 7:44 PM

Jan 2013
NamikazeHime said:
After all these years, I still think it's Rock Lee vs. Gaara.
Likewise. The weight drop gets me every time.
Aug 11, 2020 7:52 PM

May 2020
One of my favorites is easily the fight between Spike and Vicious in episode 5 of Cowboy Bebop. The fight isn't very long and not crazy in any form but everything about it is just beautiful to me. The absolutely incredible songs that precede and follow it, the dramatic dialogue between the two, the gorgeous setting, and so much more just make it so audibly and visually striking. Watching the rest of the show and looking back on Spike's actions after finding out more about him also give it a lot more depth. It's honestly probably my favorite episode of anime ever, and the fact that on a good day I can quote most of the church scenes from memory is kinda telling of how I think about it haha
Aug 11, 2020 7:52 PM

Feb 2020
Boulderfist_ogre said:
MinosSora said:
I have recently fallen in love with this fight.
oh god, I just watched this a few days ago, it shocked me that the animation was insane even without Ufotable

Basically what happens when the Fate fan base spends billions of dollars in the mobile gacha game. Babylonia was funded by whales.
Aug 11, 2020 7:55 PM
Aug 2018
gintoki vs takasugi
gintoki vs jirochou
naruto vs pain
sasuke vs itachi
naruto vs sasuke
gintoki vs housen

and gekkouga vs lizadon (greninja vs charizard) final match
bakayarou konoyarou
Aug 11, 2020 8:35 PM
Jul 2020
The Luffy vs Usopp fight was a memorable one

Aug 11, 2020 10:21 PM
Oct 2013
I agree with the Luffy vs Usopp fight but HxH and Fmab OverratedπŸ˜•
Aug 11, 2020 10:32 PM

Jul 2020
You people forgot the real greatest fight of all time. Metapod vs metapod shook the whole universe.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2020 11:23 PM

Oct 2010
Nora vs the wizard from twinkle nora rock me is a work of art. Nothing could match that
Aug 11, 2020 11:51 PM

Jul 2020
Tanjiro vs Rui(Kimetsu no Yaiba)
Endeavor vs High End Nomu(Boku no Hero Academia)
Mob vs Koyama(Mob Psycho 100)
Levi vs Beast Titan(Attack on titan)
Jin Mori vs Han Daewi(God of highschool)
(its not in order btw)

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Aug 12, 2020 12:06 AM

Mar 2015
Araragi vs Kiss-Shot from the final Kizumonogatari movie is sexy af.
Aug 12, 2020 12:16 AM
Aug 2018
Nothing can top Asuka Vs Mass Produced Evas from the End of Evangelion
Aug 12, 2020 1:08 AM

May 2019
There is only one winner to me: "Akuma" Homura vs Tomoe Mami in Madoka Movie 3
Aug 12, 2020 2:48 AM
Jan 2017
Not sure if the best, but I really like Hisoka vs Kastro(HxH).
Also:
-Neji vs Naruto
-Sasuke vs Danzo
There certainly are more. That's just what comes off the top of my head.
Aug 12, 2020 3:55 AM
May 2009
Hitori no Shita Season 3 episode 2 - Hope more of this quality follows in season 4.
Aug 12, 2020 4:01 AM
Dec 2019
Kakashi vs obito (raw ninja battle)
saitama vs boros (Hype)
gintoki vs takasugi (best sword fight)
Netero vs meruem
Aug 12, 2020 4:15 AM

Nov 2018
only one piece fights
Luffy vs doflamingo
Luffy vs katakuri
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Aug 12, 2020 4:17 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Kind of an stupid question. Everyone knows that the answer is; Every fight DIO was involved with...
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Aug 12, 2020 4:20 AM

Feb 2019
Gintoki vs Takasugi
Katsura vs Shokaku
Aug 12, 2020 4:58 AM

Sep 2013
overall Gintoki vs Takasugi because theres too much build up and history in those fights that its hitting me through the screen

the punching scene in the Gintoki vs Takasugi knowing the back story gave me chill i can feel how raw and heavy those punches were

sakuga wise theres far too many the final fight of sword of the stranger, mob psycho final fight, KnY, Black Clover ep 100 or beyond the boundaries... rofl, even maid dragon.
death604Aug 12, 2020 5:18 AM
Aug 12, 2020 5:05 AM

Jul 2013
phantom346 said:
Illyricus said:

Indeed, watch Katangatari :^)

link-joker said:
phantom346 said:

I NEED to watch katanagatari its on my to watch list
Start it now, fam. The fight of the 4th episode is the GOAT fight of anime. You will no regret it ;)
Aug 29, 2020 6:48 AM
Aug 2020
These are, imo, the best fights in anime by a large margin (no order of preference, although 1, 2 & 22 are clear winners for me):

1) UI Goku vs Jiren (when Goku holds Jiren's attack in Dragon Ball Super episode 129 and the music drops... hype was insane)
2) Madara entrance fight vs Shinobi Alliance (so much hype in one episode...)
3) Estarossa vs Escanor(although, this fight is not on the same level of hype as 1 & 2 & 22)
4) Gara vs Rock Lee
5) Guy Sensai vs Madara (this was hype... evaporating blood and shit)
6) Aizen vs Gotei 13
7) Goku vs Frieza (Super Saiyan fight was iconic af)
8) Meruem vs Netero (not on the same level of hype as 1 & 2 & 22... 1 & 2 & 22 are just immense ... just check the graphics for 22, for example, or the choreography in 2 and 22... When Madara grabs a kunai with explosive... throws kunai back...sticks explosive... later twists and breaks a guy's arm.... takes two out on his flanks... dstabs the guy below... takes a sword and bodies multiple people... windmilling everyone... Susano... Rinnegan... Meteor... Damn... then tops it off with woodstyle)
9) Ichigo vs Kenpachi
10) Goku vs Vegeta (first fight... Galick Gun vs Kaio-ken Kamehameha... iconic )
11) WB vs Akainu
12) Zoldycks vs Crollo Lucifer
13) Mewtwo Vs Mew
14) Exodia obliterate (vs Blue Eyes) ... if you can count this (iconic af)
15) Sasori vs Sakura (full fight)
16) Sasuke vs Naruto (Valley of the End)
17) Ippo vs Sendo (season 1 episode 74... lit af)
18) Takamura vs Brian Hawk
19) Umibozu vs Utsuro
20) Kagura vs Abuto
20) Gintoki vs Housen
21) Sword of the Stranger (last fight)
22) Vegeta and Goku (Gogeta) vs Broly (movie) ... breathtaking visuals and hype (one of my fav fights in all of Dragon Ball... Hell... this might even be better than the hype of episode 129 in Super... Saw it in cinema... And it's Broly we are talking about. BROLY!)

These are some of the best. Sorry if I missed any.

I don't think any fight in One Piece comes close to the level of hype (not even WB vs Akainu) as in 1 & 2 & 22 (objectively, 1 & 2 & 22 are in a different class). Dragonball Super episode 129 was just immense (execution-wise... even though the series was not exceptional... this episode was straight fire). Madara pulled out so many tricks, all in one episode. It was unreal (it doesn't get more hype than this). Meruem vs Netero fight doesn't hold a candle to Madara's entrance fight, given how much Madara did in that episode.

Naruto has better fights than One Piece (more interesting attacks and choreography).

1,2 & 22 are probs the best in anime history (in terms of hype). I have seen a lot of good fights.

No fights in MHA, One Piece, HxH, Kimetsu no Yaiba, etc. can top fights 1, 2 & 22 in terms of the magnitude of the hype. These 3 just oozed with hype and "bruh..." moments. In fact, it's even ludicrous to think that any of All Might's fights, HxH or Fate fights are in the same ballpark as 1,2 & 22.

A list without a single Dragon Ball fight is meaningless (most battle shounen owe it to Dragon Ball). I have picked some of finest Dragon Ball fights in history. Enjoy.

SchwarznightAug 29, 2020 9:39 AM
Aug 29, 2020 6:51 AM
Apr 2019
To this day, the most FUN I've had while watching a fight is Saitama vs Boros
I'm tired
Aug 29, 2020 7:08 AM
Aug 2020
Best fight in anime history is All might vs All for one.
Aug 29, 2020 7:24 AM
Jun 2020
My personal top 3: 1. Sasuke vs Itachi (Naruto) 2.Karna vs Dracula(Fate apocryphe) 3. Akame vs Esdeath (Akame ga kill)
Aug 29, 2020 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
Ushiwakamaru Vs Tiamat
Saitama Vs Boros
Shimazaki Vs Everyone
Netzero Vs Meruem
Madara Vs Shinobi Alliance
Luo Lang Vs Nanashi
Asuka Vs Eva Units
Endeavor Vs Highend
Aug 29, 2020 8:30 AM

Dec 2008
I don't have such great memory but I'll never forget the moment Naruto farted in Kiba's face.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Blu-ray is an outdated metric, Streaming services are the new standard ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 2

70 by ColourWheel »»
6 minutes ago

» What's an anime people consider messed up that has no effect on you

isseixkoneko - May 26

45 by Cielord »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you think western animation is better than anime right now? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Runasius - Feb 22, 2023

186 by kagamiiin »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you find immoral anime fun to watch?

LenRea - Yesterday

27 by Cielord »»
17 minutes ago

» HELP ME FIND THIS ANIME!!!

nakurwiamnleb - 44 minutes ago

3 by Emmuhzx »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.