Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 1, 2020 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, the Kyo scenes this episode was very chilling.

A very powerful episode imo that shows more of Kyo's darker past. I even find the way they used the music/OST to be effective or this episode. The psychology of this episode imo is very rounded and shows more of Akito's relationship with Kyo. But not only that, when Kyo sees visions of Toru in his mind, it reminds me that there's hope in the dark tunnel.

Kyo and Toru's moments were very charming if you ask me.
Jun 1, 2020 11:00 AM

Jan 2017
I think this was one of the best episodes, if not the best episode, so far holy fucking shit. Hit hard as fuck. Also WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOOOO KYO HAD MET HER MOM BEFORE WHAT..wtf this shit is so sad alexa play ad meliora by The Charm Park
Jun 1, 2020 11:01 AM
Aug 2019
Yes, Kyo finally realized his feelings for Tohru. T T
That 'I won't forgive you' part was just as I imagined, scary.
Of course, Kyo met Tohru's mom before and knew about her.

Jun 1, 2020 11:03 AM

Apr 2014
Man. I am in nasty mental tears right now. Like wow dude. There is so much shown in this episode. Kyo meeting Tohru's mother, Kyo's mother fate of what really happened to her, and the bet he made with Akito. Dude. I am crying to hard now, and Kyo finally admitting that he loves Tohru! I do not know what is bound to happen next. But freaking hell. Why did he make a bet that would lock him up? Gosh dang it! Kyo I love you man! But dear lord... I do not know what to think right now...
Jun 1, 2020 11:05 AM

Apr 2016
When Akito grabbed his hand and the tentacles appeared, was that metaphorical? Or does Akito actually have powers of uncanny persuasion?

I'm not convinced Kyo would just roll over like that. He had low self esteem at the beginning but knew Akito for what he was. I thought he'd be able to shrug off Akito's words. Also, why hasn't the dude been cramming hard? He has a hard deadline coming up and he wasn't preparing for it?

Why didn't Shigure call Kagura or Ayame to come to the house and keep Torhu company while they were away, since who knows how long they're going to be stuck there? As long as he doesn't tell Akito that they're here, Akito won't call them. Or what about Torhu's friends? Apparently Zodiac members are inexplicably compelled to obey Akito, but Torhu's friends aren't Zodiac members.

They really just need to drop the "oh, so mysterious!" act and just spill the beans as to what is going on and the mechanics of the curse and all that crap. Really doesn't make sense.
Jun 1, 2020 11:07 AM

Dec 2019
So Kyo and Toru shippers, How are we feeling?

What an emotional episode, I almost cried. Kyo admits he loves Toru which is so heartwarming, I need to re-watch this again.

»»Delievers Here««
★・・・・・・★

"Today might be the chance to grasp
the chance to let your talent bloom" -Tooru Oikawa

-Signature from Annie_Law

Jun 1, 2020 11:07 AM
Oct 2016
Oh wow, I've been waiting on these chapters to be animated. To finally hear and see these scenes brought to the screen. Kyo my boi!!!!!! So much heartbreak in this episode. Having to go see Akito at all is not good but for Kyo, as we learned this episode, it's harder on him than the others. not simply because he's the cat, but also this bet he's made with Akito. which also finally explains why he constantly tried to fight Yuki and why he decided to live with Shigure. A lot more about Kyo should make sense now to folks. Kyo dealings with Akito have hurt him and backed him into a massive corner. Beat Yuki or spend your life in a cage with Akito tormenting him the whole time. It's a raw deal.

The one thing Akito shouldn't have mentioned is speaking ill bout Tohru to Kyo. That for him fired up for a minute there. But we see again how Akito has everyone wrapped up in her grip. It's almost inescapable, I liked how those purple vine things came up to symbolize the hood Akito has on them, especially Kyo with threatening Tohru. He would absolutely not want anything bad to befall her because of him. Having to deny his feelings for Tohru just to keep her safe from Akito lashing out.

On that walk back laying it all out how Tohru is his hope in this world. that no matter if anyone else denies him Tohru is that tiny flower than keeps blooming. Saw that glimpse too of Kyo meeting Kyoko and not fulfilling some kind of promise to her, but more on that later. Kyo thinking how much he loves Tohru, coming back and immediately looking for her to see if she's ok after having to be alone. It's so beautiful to see all these moments of Kyo going back to Tohru. He loves her so much. That scene of grabbing her hand and heading to the house, my heart melted. They're too perfect for each other.
Jun 1, 2020 11:32 AM

May 2015
What a rollercoaster of emotions this week's episode was. To be honest, I didn't expect Kyo to realise his feelings for Tohru this soon, even though he also kind of gave up just as soon. He's standing in the narrow line between hope and despair, with Tohru on one side and Akito on the other. I felt so bad for him...

And we finally get the reveal that he knew Kyouko that was hinted in the grave visit on season 1. I didn't expect him to know her since he was a child. I wonder what that "man's promise" was...

Next episode's title is "Who are you?" in Tohru's voice, I'm getting a bad feeling about this...
Jun 1, 2020 11:35 AM

Jun 2007
Yuki gets on my nerves lately. you go, mah boy Kyo

aside from that idk i'm so emotionally drained, can't be bothered about any psycho acting up anymore
Valyrian1124 said:
They really just need to drop the "oh, so mysterious!" act and just spill the beans as to what is going on and the mechanics of the curse and all that crap. Really doesn't make sense.

seriously like come on it's the second season already
SorvarinJun 1, 2020 12:03 PM
see you, space cowperson . . .
Jun 1, 2020 11:37 AM

Nov 2008
Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh my heart hurts.........>_<

...I wish I could remember what happens next...but it was just too long ago....

Jun 1, 2020 11:38 AM

Jan 2018
This episode was just perfect! I loved it!
We finally got to see Kyo's true feelings for Tohru and it was heartwarming!
We also got to see Kyo with Kyoko and it was adorable!
This episode was both heartwarming and tense! it gave me the chills

This episode was perfect!
icedmocha_Jun 1, 2020 10:30 PM

Jun 1, 2020 11:45 AM

Jul 2017
damn hats off to Uchida Yuuma for this ep, easily the best VA performance this season so far. Maaya Sakamoto was excellent as well

and wow did the Kyo ship just leap forward dayuummm. Although I can see how Akito's manipulation is gonna impact their relationship in the coming eps (as in he'd probably reject Tooru if the time comes because of his guilt trip)
Jun 1, 2020 11:53 AM

Mar 2016
Congratulations, Akito.
You've officially made it to my top all-time most hated anime characters.
This bitch needs to get put in a GER infinite death loop, ffs.
Jun 1, 2020 11:55 AM

Feb 2018
Hey you might have a sad backstory, but one big perk about being a shoujo protagonist: it's almost guaranteed hot anime boys will fall in love with you.

Kyo's feelings were apparent for awhile, but with him being a tsundere, I thought it would take longer for him to say those words, even to himself.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jun 1, 2020 11:56 AM

Mar 2020
i don't even know where to begin with this episode..all i can say is just, wow. the amount of feelings, emotions, and even tears i had throughout watching this episode..i don't even know what to say, yet again we were blessed with another masterpiece.

one thing still remains however, and that's my hatred for akito. i swear i have never disliked a character more than hers. just seeing her on my screen aggravates me to the point where i wish i could just go into my screen and get her myself (lmao).

but my poor baby kyo! i can't help but feel for him. he gets blamed for something as strong as the death of his mother his whole life. so much so that he thinks he doesn't deserve love and he deserves to be locked up forever. i really hope tohru can save him, and i hope that she'll love him as much as he has come to love her..and god, the scene when they were both kids broke me! i want the best for them both. i hope they all overthrow akito.

i can't wait for next weeks episode! monday please come sooner.

❝☆ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗺𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ☆

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

Jun 1, 2020 11:58 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, what an episode for the week! Heavy, bittersweet and touching, all at the same time.

Akito's nasty manipulation was to be expected but the deal between the two certainly shocking. I wonder what the whole deal behind him/her is because the whole deal was never fair to begin with and it's difficult to imagine that Kyo would just accept it.

Kyo realizing his true feelings finally, too. Gee, this has become like a tug of war battle between Kyo and Yuki for more scenes with Tohru, lol. It was nice to see Yuki covering for him a bit though.

So Kyo met Tohru's mother in the past and Yuki Tohru directly. Interesting, I'm looking forward to when the whole image will be clear after revelations in due time.

Incredible performance from the VAs this episode, last but not least.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 1, 2020 12:03 PM
Feb 2008
"Who Are You?"

Oh man this will be tough. it will which episode is the best.

Episode 9 vs Episode 10

episode 10 is going to give the chills in that one. It did to me in the manga

that VA voicing Akito is AMAZING!!! Really brought that character to life to live what we all fear.
Jun 1, 2020 12:08 PM

Dec 2018
Valyrian1124 said:

If you can't wait for the reveal of every single thing curse related, you'd probably be better off reading the manga already... or spoilers at least.

Anyway... AMAZING episode.
Jun 1, 2020 12:09 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, what a powerful episode. The best episode so far in this season.

Kyo finally admitting to himself that he loves Tohru.

So Kyo met Tohru's mother, Kyoko. That was an interesting revelation. Now I'm interested to learn about that "man promise" they made.

I don't think my heart will be ready for the coming episodes.

Jun 1, 2020 12:23 PM
May 2018
OMG, this is so emotional and beautiful! This was the episode that i was waiting for since they announced the reboot!

These were the chapters that made me fall in love with Kyo when i was reading the manga for the first time more than ten years ago. I never thought in my life time that i will see these chapters get animated, I'm a wreck right now. I was so anxious and excited for this episode, now i'm at peace.

Kyo's memories about Kyoko and Tohru...

"Who are you?"

Can't wait for the next episode! Oh it is gonna be so good. Maybe even tiny bit more overwhelming than this episode.
Jun 1, 2020 12:28 PM

Mar 2017
I'm crying so much right now, like sobbing my heart out and my eyes are swollen and anything!

I don't want Kyo to be locked away like an animal and I don't want the Sohma's to live the miserable life they've lived so far so I hope that somehow Tohru can save them from this curse and that spiteful bitch.

I'm kinda worried; there were a few things Yuki said this episode that made it sound like he's giving up and deciding to let things go back to the way they were before he left the Sohma house.

Another thing; how does Tohru not get the feeling that there's something wrong with Akito? She was so happy that Kyo was summoned, but has she not noticed that the other Sohma's seem to be scared of her and that Yuki is literally traumatized by something that happened involving Akito? Tohru has met Akito and she didn't get a bad vibe?
Jun 1, 2020 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
Such a great episode. It covered chapters 62 & 63. It did everything like in the manga, and of course it looks and sounds better in anime form. <3 Kyou finally realizing he loves Tooru. And giving up at the same time, my poor baby. Akito being a psycho again. Calling others monsters while being THE monster itself. We saw bits of Kyouko, yay. More about her relationship with young Kyou will be shown later.

Next episode is the last of the Beach arc and it will be awesome too. After that they better animate chapters 56 & 57 which they skipped and which are about
And then they can move on with chapters 66+. Can't wait to see Uotani and Hanajima again. And we will meet 2 new characters who are *gasp* not Souma.

I wonder if we will get the whole season or only the first half. Because only up to chapter 68 was shown in the trailer (which would be episode 12 or 13). I'm so scared they only finished half of the season and we won't get all of it now (because of the Corona bitch).
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Jun 1, 2020 12:55 PM

Apr 2015
The emotions, my god..

The whole part between Kyo and Akito went from delight to absolute anger.. Kyo admitting he loves Tohru was so damn sweet, something I have been dying to see for a long time, but fuck. Akito just happened to be there to spoil the damn mood with it's manipulation.. The scene with those tentacle kinda stuff was so ominous and tense...

I just want to see Akito disappear at this point...

I find it very interesting to know that Kyo has met Tohru's mum before, I can't wait to see more of that and how it occured!
Jun 1, 2020 12:57 PM

Mar 2014
''I love you just as you are''.. this quote is so heartwarming. I remember reading the manga and finding his words just as emotional.

Seeing Kyo lie that he doesn't like Tohru was heartbreaking. He doesn't want anyone to talk bad about her, because he thinks that the way he is, he isn't allowed to love anyone and he doesn't deserve love. And obviously he doesn't want Akito to hurt her. Seeing him give up was really sad. However like Shishou said, hope will bloom again and again even in the darkest moments.

Seeing Akito emotionally abusing all the Zodiac members is extremely upsetting. Anyway great OST and great voice performances.
Jun 1, 2020 1:05 PM

Oct 2019
At this point if anyone still thinks Tohru and Yuki are the end game ship then I think you are a lost cause.

This episode was an emotional rollercoaster oh my god, I thought I was going to die from my lack of breathing lmao.

I can not express how happy I am to hear Kyo say he loves Tohru. its about time
Jun 1, 2020 1:35 PM

Nov 2018
Very deep episode for Kyo and he finally says he loves Tohru.

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

[/center]
Jun 1, 2020 2:20 PM

Jul 2007
Loved this episode so much. Recently started re-reading the manga because of this anime reboot and was waiting for these chapters to be animated so much and they did not disappoint. It was so heatbreaking and heartwarming at once. Kyo deserves all the Tohru love <3
Need to make new sig. Soon. Maybe.
Jun 1, 2020 2:43 PM

Mar 2019
Jeez that episode was chilling,

I was really hoping for Kyo to hit Akito, but kudos to Kyo for hanging in there because the punishment for lashing out would've been way too grand.

Jun 1, 2020 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
My favorite episode of S2 so far.
Kyo met Tohru's mom when he was a kid! I hope we'll get to see more about that.
And that scene with him finally realizing he loves her, just... beautiful ♥

Words cannot describe how much I despise Akito. Seriously. And the fact that I don't know why she has so much power over them it's driving me nuts.

Anyway, I love this show.
Jun 1, 2020 2:48 PM

Mar 2019
I don't read the manga or watched the version from 2001..just watched the first season of FB. So I probably don't know much about Akito but I am really impressed that Kyo stayed calm infront of her. She can be the "God", Jesus or whatever, but everyone would punch her in the face in those situations and beat the s... out of her.

Despite that fact the scenes were great, a real good couple and if you already met the mother before it's like a MUST to take care of the girl now.
Jun 1, 2020 3:22 PM
Apr 2018
Drama is not well executed in entire series. There's too much useless dialogue, even for drama genre. You can see that in the conversation between AKITO--YUKI & AKITO--KYO in the second season.
AKITO is an entertaining character, because he seems dominant & everyone becomes an deluded idiot.
I like only KYOU x TOHRU moments with less drama. KYOU doesn't act much like Tsundere, which is really good for me. KYOU concluded that he loves TOHRU.
Doutei-kunJun 1, 2020 3:32 PM
Jun 1, 2020 3:38 PM

Sep 2008
Chapters 62 and 63 were adapted in this latest episode. Not much got changed for this episode beyond a few lines and brief bits from scenes getting removed or changed around. Here were changes I noticed with this episode:

-The opening scene depicting Kyo wondering about his growing closeness to Tohru was originally seen at the start of Chapter 63.
-Instead of showing Isuzu’s naked body from Chapter 61, a shot of her in a dress was shown while Tohru narrated about meeting cursed Sohma members in the manga.
-There is a removed scene from the manga with Tohru excitedly thinking about Akito wanting to meet with Kyo and Kyo shown to be visibly uneasy with her reaction to the news.
-A few of Tohru’s lines were removed from the scene where she was thinking about Akito and Kyo’s meeting. The lines in question involved Tohru wondering if Akito was the rooster of the cursed Sohmas.
-A brief scene showing Shigure observing Kyo walking away from Akito’s manor was removed from the anime.
Jun 1, 2020 3:58 PM

Apr 2019
This was another great episode. The character development and story development gets better and better. What an emotional episode and we finally see the full side of Kyou’s feelings towards Tohru.

Jun 1, 2020 4:29 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
Akito really is one of the best-realized villains of manga/anime. Instead of being just a ball of "yay, I love evil, let's do a bunch of evil things," Akito comes across as an actual human, the epitome of emotional abuse. The best villains don't commit all the evil acts themselves, instead they bring out the worst in others.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jun 1, 2020 4:31 PM

Oct 2019
I think I speak for a lot of manga readers when I say I've been waiting for this episode for a long time 😆

First things first,the animation for this episode was beautiful .. They really did step up their game!!
Kyo especially looked soooo good

It is always hard to watch the abuse and trauma the fruits basket characters are going through and especially this episode with kyo. Seeing him succumbing to Akito's manipulations and thinking that he is undeserving of loving and being loved by others... He even thought that his mother should have killed him instead of dying herself! That's just heartbreaking

I love though how even though he didn't stand up for himself at Akito's abuse he does so when it comes to protecting and defending Tohru.
And the scene when he realized his feelings was really beautiful.
So was the scene with kazuma and him running to tohru near the end! (the music for that was great as well)

Lastly as a bit of a romantic myself all those kyo x tohru scenes always make me MELT like
"Since when did my name have a special ring to it only when you said it"
"I love you just as you are"
I can't deal with this!!!!!
Apant_124Mar 30, 2021 7:28 AM
Jun 1, 2020 6:06 PM
Sep 2017
Auuggh. I’m just a ball of emotions after watching this!
Absolute rage at Akito - she is in my top 2 most hated anime characters of all time. I just want her to be the one locked up and abandoned. Maybe with some torture thrown in to boot!
Squealing with excitement and just melting over Kyo declaring his love for Tohru, even if it’s only to himself. He is not holding anything back when it comes to realizing how he feels! Now he just needs to hang on to hope that they really can have a future, and not give up on that.
Still so very conflicted and confused about Shigure. I just can’t tell if one of my prior favorite characters has turned into a bad guy or not! I still don’t want to think so, but damn! His actions are surely questionable!
I wonder if Yuki knows the bet Kyo has with Akito? Probably not? Does Shigure? Or anyone?
Very interested to see more of how Kyo knew Tohru’s mother!
Jun 1, 2020 6:08 PM

Sep 2017
Ok, so, I might have missed something so I have a question

What kind of power does Akito have over the rest of the Soma family ? If he is the head of the family, does he can threaten their lives or what ? Couldn't they go against his orders/will ?

Because if it were me, I would've slapped the hell out of that dipshit a long time ago
Jun 1, 2020 6:35 PM
Jul 2017
Akito is the real villain here because she didn't turn off the faucet.
Jun 1, 2020 7:03 PM

Apr 2014
Tohru being happy for Kyo simply for being called up by his family just shows her personality.
Akito's toxic as hell. Tensions are rising and things are getting spicier and spicier.
Love the OSTs this episode.
Jun 1, 2020 7:05 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh my heart hurts.........>_<

...I wish I could remember what happens next...but it was just too long ago....

Same. I want to reread the manga, but at the same time I want to relish the feelings that hit every week.

Damuzen said:
Ok, so, I might have missed something so I have a question

What kind of power does Akito have over the rest of the Soma family ? If he is the head of the family, does he can threaten their lives or what ? Couldn't they go against his orders/will ?

Because if it were me, I would've slapped the hell out of that dipshit a long time ago

Tellatez said:
Yes, Kyo finally realized his feelings for Tohru. T T
That 'I won't forgive you' part was just as I imagined, scary.
Of course, Kyo met Tohru's mom before and knew about her.

Ngl. I forgot about this (but again, no surprise?) I did have to pause though, and try to remember, because with her orange long hair and none energetic "Yankee"/ mom voice I thought she was supposed to be his mom. Much panic and confusion at the implications, until I just realized I was a doofus here.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
anime-primeJun 7, 2020 11:57 AM
Jun 1, 2020 8:09 PM

Mar 2013
This episode was so painful and lovely at the same time...
Kyo loves Tohru, everyone kinda knew that... but to hear him saying that... was very precious.
And he doesn't even want her to correspond... he just want to spend the time he has left with her.
My heart... omg.

And Akito... I hate him so much.
Jun 1, 2020 8:28 PM
Mar 2015
We learn of Akito's bet with Kyo If he beats Yuki he will become part of the Zodiac If he does not he will be confined for the rest of his iife
Akito tries to control Kyo by threatening Torhu but she cannot keep him from loving her
Jun 1, 2020 8:29 PM

Feb 2014
This was on the edge episode for me. Whenever Akito confronts someone, its damn chilling.
Kyo finally admits Tohru to be his light. Hope to see more of how he met her mother, to which that changed his life.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 1, 2020 8:42 PM
Apr 2020
This is by far the best episode of season 2 and one of the best of the entire show!

THE EMOTIONS! THE RAW POWER! EVERYTHING IS ALIGNING FOR KYO X TOHRU SHIPPERS EXCEPT IT'S NOT!

There's so much I feel I can't even, like, think. Akito is seriously going to go down in anime history as one of the best villains ever.

I can't wait for the next episode!
Jun 1, 2020 8:47 PM

Oct 2010
Kou yet again proving to be a far more interesting and appealing character than Yuuki. Such a fantastic episode
Jun 1, 2020 9:41 PM

Mar 2018
The bet between Akito and Kyo ist news because the previous cat curse owners were also locked but it’s not known if they were locked in a certain age. Most importantly why it’s necessary to lock Kyo up? he could live in a normal room/house with some
restriction for his safety and others.

Also, Yuki advice helped Kyo a great deal.
Jun 1, 2020 11:09 PM

Oct 2017
Akito that piece of filth needs to die a brutal death, just die already garbage.

Damn I teared up at the last Kyo x Tohru moment, I absolutely want to see these two getting married and leading a happy life.
Jun 1, 2020 11:18 PM

Jun 2013
I wanted Kyo to beat the shit out of Akito but I know he wouldn't do that. Akito pisses me off way too much. Nothing she will say or do will ever make me like or forgive her for everything she's done to the Sohmas. Seems like Shigure is the only one she can't manipulate. He has something up his sleeves.

My ship is Kyo x Tohru and I loved this episode, obviously. He has yet to confess his feelings to her in person. I hope he does soon.
臭い-
Jun 1, 2020 11:35 PM
Apr 2018
I just love everything about this anime except Akito.
Jun 1, 2020 11:45 PM

Feb 2019
The best episode in this season, and one of the best of the entire series. Such an emotional rollercoaster.

Akito really is terrifying. If the last two episodes hadn't made that very clear, this one put the nail in the coffin. I was really tense while watching Akito and Kyo interact. Akito is a master manipulator. Her way with words and playing with the mind is incomparable. She knows the right spots to hit.

Although it was a generally dark episode for me, like that small flower there was a small ray of hope in there. Kyo's finally realised his feelings for Tohru, and will even deny his love if it means keeping her safe and happy. He's met Tohru's mother before? I thought he was the one to accidentally cause her death or something from that scene back in season 1 when he obviously knew about Tohru's mom. But it seems it goes way back further, to the time when he was still a child. And he had already known Tohru by then, if at a distance.

Kyo declaring his love in his heart was such a great moment. The entire scene of him rushing from the house to find Tohru at the beach was beautiful. The music was on spot, the moments, the dialogue. This was amazing.

Although it seems as if Kyo has lost all hope of defeating Yuki and avoiding being kept in a cage for the rest of his life. He just wants to spend as much time as possible with Tohru with what time he has left.

I hope that won't happen. When Akito was slapping Kyo, it was really terrifying. I was surprised, shocked, and uncomfortable seeing it. Akito really needs to be taken down. I hope the Zodiacs will somehow do that in the future.

6/5. Hands down one of the best episodes I've ever seen in any anime. I wasn't a shipper of any of the couples, but this episode made me lean heavily into Kyo x Tohru. Hoping the best for Kyo!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

240 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 28, 9:26 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2020

127 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2020

124 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2020

106 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

142 by LuxuriousHeart »»
May 27, 10:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.