Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 21, 2019 12:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, some of the heroes really look battered up after their fights. Tough.

On the other side, Overhaul is pushing his agenda and his words alone is hard to take. Also got to see more of Deku's side pushing towards their mission. Most noticably, Toga is fucking back! Yes, one of my favorite villains in the show returns and she is still dangerous as ever!
Dec 21, 2019 2:35 AM

Jul 2012
Finally a good episode. Toga saved the season all by herself. How can a girl be THIS good?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2019 3:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good episode, so much hype for the next ep I think it's going to be great according to the preview
Dec 21, 2019 3:23 AM

Oct 2017
Yay Deku's personal badass stalker Toga finally came to meet him and she was amusing as usual. Also lol Nighteye kicked ass, RIP rocklock thou.
Dec 21, 2019 3:25 AM
May 2016
Really looking forward to seeing how they handle next week's episode, Mirio's one of the few greatly-written characters in this series, can't wait to hear his voice actor go ham.
Dec 21, 2019 3:26 AM

Jun 2008
Wow! Didn't expect for best girl to appear.
Dec 21, 2019 3:42 AM

Oct 2018
- overhaul is basically god , God with capital G.

- btw it feels sometimes the show is rushing and sometimes it feels slow..
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Dec 21, 2019 3:51 AM

Jan 2009
finally its getting exciting, Rappa is still standing what a monster but his clone made by Twice is inferior though against NightEye lol

Toga is as obsessed yandere girl like she always have too

next episode is Mirio time against Overhaul hype intensifies!
Dec 21, 2019 3:56 AM

Apr 2018
I really don't understand how Toga and Twice are able to fight in such a way that keeps up with the other heroes.

Toga is literally just a human teenage girl, her only power is to shapeshift after she ingests blood, makes no sense how she is able to keep with more powerful heroes or how she is able to fight the way she does. Twice is basically a clown that can make copies of people, but other than that he shouldn't be able to fight that well either without a power to enhance him somehow.

I think with Deku with his one for all enhancement even at a lower percentage should be more than enough to beat both of them in hand to hand combat. Deku has enhanced speed and strength to a considerable degree. If the quirks of the enemies don't enhance them in anyway, there should be no reason that they are able to keep up with him in a physical fight. It's just silly and makes no sense.
Dec 21, 2019 3:59 AM

Jan 2009
ThatsNotGaming said:

Toga is literally just a human teenage girl, her only power is to shapeshift after she ingests blood, makes no sense how she is able to keep with more powerful heroes or how she is able to fight the way she does. Twice is basically a clown that can make copies of people, but other than that he shouldn't be able to fight that well either without a power to enhance him somehow.

Mod edit: added spoiler tag
BrandonDec 22, 2019 9:47 PM
Dec 21, 2019 4:06 AM

Aug 2017
MegamiRem said:
RIP rocklock thou.

Tbh, I'm glad he's out and we won't see him much anymore. He was really annoying for me and none other than toga kicks his ass which is great.
Dec 21, 2019 4:08 AM

Feb 2014
LEMILLION HYPE NEXT!!!!
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 21, 2019 4:12 AM
Jul 2016
I really liked this episode, it was paced nicely and I believe that every episode from now on will be better than the one before it.

Finally, some action form the League of Villians!
Dec 21, 2019 4:22 AM

Jan 2013
Hey, finally a good episode.

We got good action, and villains, the two saving graces of this show.
Dec 21, 2019 4:37 AM
Jul 2018
I wonder how Mirio is gonna handle Chisaki's quirk. I wonder who'd even be able to stand up against that quirk.
Dec 21, 2019 5:19 AM

Sep 2014
A tear is shed for every art panel Bones messes up. Today was a sad day
Dec 21, 2019 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
That MMA quirk cage is ridiculously high. xD
Dec 21, 2019 5:30 AM

Nov 2013
oh, i see Toga-chan <3
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 21, 2019 5:34 AM

Jun 2013
Twice x Toga shippers are gonna start popping up after this episode. Not gonna lie, I kinda ship them too, especially after catching up with the manga.

Also that discoloration between Toga's face/neck and her body when Eraserhead stopped her quirk was weird af.
臭い-
Dec 21, 2019 6:03 AM

Nov 2016
Was nice to see Toga-chan in action again, but the real hype will begin next week.

I hope Bones is going to put all they have into it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 21, 2019 6:20 AM
Dec 2015
toga best girllllllllll
Dec 21, 2019 6:26 AM

Feb 2014
Not gonna lie, but the way Nighteye easily took out the clone Rappa was pretty epic.

Toga and Twice might be with Chisaki's group, but they have a completely different motive. The whole scene where Shigaraki revealed his true intentions about Chisaki's group to Toga and Twice was compelling. Both Deku and Eraser better take those two out soon enough.

The main hype is now focused on the next episode, where Lemillion is going up against Chisaki himself. This is going to be a very tough battle for Lemillion, but one that I hope he can somehow get a win here....
Dec 21, 2019 6:32 AM

Aug 2013
Himiko Toga is back!

The way Nighteye took down his opponent was pretty badass.

Mirio's fight next episode. Looking forward to it.

Dec 21, 2019 6:44 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Yes!!! Best Girl Toga-chan has come out to play with Deku once again.
Dec 21, 2019 7:31 AM

Jul 2017
Chisaki's "temp squad" turn out to be Toga and Twice. Nice seeing them again in action, even villains have a life in this fledgling series.

Finally we learn Kirishima's aspiration to join Fat Gum's pro hero group while pestering Tamaki of the Big Three, it was proving to overcome his fear and weakness to grow stronger. Instead Rappa found an interest in Kirishima, the same way that he overcame all to surpass his limits. In exchange, information about Chisaki's quirk's habits.

The mad girl's sure happy about meeting Deku, and Eraser has known the full extent of Toga's attack since the one where she shapeshifted and injured the others from before. And the plans between Shie Hassaikai and the League of Villains' s Shigaraki are only made composite when the cooperation was set up He knew that all his plans are only to benefit them fully, so deciding to let them wreak havoc the way they know how is the only way to keep them company together in usefulness for the villains' future.

At long last, the battle between Chisaki and Mirio "Lemillion" Togata. Can't wait for it next episode! +
KANLen09Dec 21, 2019 7:52 AM
Dec 21, 2019 8:17 AM

Aug 2015
Aim1rR said:
I wondering Overhaul's quirk, who can able to defeat his power? including Almighty

Just cut his arms, that´s it. Same shit with Uravity and Shigaraki.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toga is kinda annoying to be honest, but at least she made the only interesting move in this episode. Twice is Deadpool without the "hero" part in anti-hero, but I wish he was used more often by Shigaraki.

And well RIP Rock Lock, what a bitch he was.
Dec 21, 2019 8:19 AM

Jan 2009
lol are people forgetting the quirk of Mirio he is like a ghost that is the hint

and if you watch Nancy from Read Or Die and how she fights then you can picture how the fight will go with Overhaul
Dec 21, 2019 8:22 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode, was cool to see Toga and Twice again.

Was great to see Kirishima get acknowledged by the villain and Fat Gum.

Lemillion! Next week is gonna be the real hype episode. Can't wait for it.
Dec 21, 2019 8:51 AM

Mar 2017
I just love Toga so much! She's such a creepy bitch haha Also i think the psychological issues that Twice's quirk have given him is pure genius! This was such a great episode for the villains!
Dec 21, 2019 9:15 AM

Jul 2017
Ok, I thought nighteye was only in it for the foresight, but dayumm he got the skills to pay the bills
Dec 21, 2019 9:24 AM

Apr 2014
good to see Toga's part in anime form it was amazing in in the manga form but seeing it animated, music, voice, ect makes it even better

but man whats coming next am so hyped to see animated
"one step at a time"
Dec 21, 2019 9:26 AM

Feb 2018
Toga showed up and kinda stole the show.

Lol Twice. "Date me, Toga. You're the devil."
axel360Dec 21, 2019 9:46 AM
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Dec 21, 2019 9:33 AM

Aug 2017
Smh all these people going "finally a good episode". Ha that's funny, what were they watching before then? It's amusing how illogical that statement is. XD
I used to be a watchmaker.
Dec 21, 2019 9:47 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Toga is finally back. :D

But like the increase of FLashBacks this season is waaayyy tooooooo noticeable. :L
Dec 21, 2019 9:50 AM

Oct 2017
If you want to compare this episode with the last one, then the last one was better. This one's better if you find Toga and Twice really funny... Other than that, nothing much happened this episode.
Dec 21, 2019 10:06 AM

May 2018
I got that "BNHA" feeling again.
AHH next episode is hype af!

►"The deeper the darkness the more dazzling the light shines." ◄
►"As you live you lose reasons and hope. But as you keep on going, you pick up new reasons and hope."◄
►"If I don’t stand up here… If I don’t reach higher here… When am I ever going to do it?"◄
Dec 21, 2019 10:20 AM

Sep 2019
Can’t fucking wait for Mirio’s episode
Dec 21, 2019 10:32 AM

May 2015
Discount Lucio is down. Finally.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 21, 2019 11:00 AM

Feb 2015
Rock really annoys the hell outta me, dude is fucking useless. At least Toga's crazy ass is around.
Dec 21, 2019 11:00 AM

Apr 2018
Definitely the worst episode this season.

ThatsNotGaming said:
I really don't understand how Toga and Twice are able to fight in such a way that keeps up with the other heroes.

I think with Deku with his one for all enhancement even at a lower percentage should be more than enough to beat both of them in hand to hand combat. Deku has enhanced speed and strength to a considerable degree. If the quirks of the enemies don't enhance them in anyway, there should be no reason that they are able to keep up with him in a physical fight. It's just silly and makes no sense.

It's cause Toga is so bad written. No characteristics or development at all. She has 100% plot armor, without that she would be dead already.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
MonkeyDHunterDec 23, 2019 12:37 AM

Dec 21, 2019 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
This one felt like 5 minutes. Even after reading the manga and knowing what will happen, the fact that this arc is just as exciting for me in the anime makes me almost consider it as my favorite arc of MHA.
Still, even after all this time Toga still doesn't feel like she's in MHA, I swear she just feels like someone from a different anime everytime I see her lol
Dec 21, 2019 11:20 AM

Jan 2013
Slimcoder said:
Smh all these people going "finally a good episode". Ha that's funny, what were they watching before then? It's amusing how illogical that statement is. XD

It's almost like there are these things called opinions, bro.
Dec 21, 2019 11:31 AM

Mar 2019
Good episode
Eraser Head saying Deku made my day and Toga returns!!
Nighteye was so badass
League of Village flashback was really good too
Looking forward to the next episode
Eana_Dec 21, 2019 11:51 AM
Dec 21, 2019 11:32 AM
Dec 2016
Fl0ri4n said:
ThatsNotGaming said:

It's cause Toga is so bad written. No characteristics or development at all. She has 100% plot armor, without that she would be dead already.

Toga has skills that she utilizes well that make sense. Just because you haven’t seen how she got them yet doesn’t mean it’s plot armor. It was already established she’s a wanted murderer whos been on the run for quite a while avoiding hero’s and police.
Dec 21, 2019 11:42 AM

Aug 2017
CondemneDio said:
Slimcoder said:

It's almost like there are these things called opinions, bro.

....... And?

I am aware of that.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Dec 21, 2019 11:49 AM
Dec 2018
Man i am wating to know who tomura shigaraki's father is.. and why were toga and twice shocked after seeing shigaraki's face (eyes).
Dec 21, 2019 12:01 PM
Dec 2017
Can't wait for all the people that hate Rocklock to change their mind next week (or later, dunno when they'll show his little development)
Dec 21, 2019 12:23 PM

Apr 2018
Nobody5464 said:
Fl0ri4n said:

Toga has skills that she utilizes well that make sense. Just because you haven’t seen how she got them yet doesn’t mean it’s plot armor. It was already established she’s a wanted murderer whos been on the run for quite a while avoiding hero’s and police.
Nobody5464 said:
Fl0ri4n said:

I know her backstory and all. It's just stupid. And even if it was a deep backstory her character isnt deep at all and boring af

Dec 21, 2019 12:35 PM
Dec 2016
Fl0ri4n said:
Nobody5464 said:

Nobody5464 said:

I know her backstory and all. It's just stupid. And even if it was a deep backstory her character isnt deep at all and boring af

That’s a different argument. Your allowed to not like toga but that’s doesn’t mean you can call all her feats plot armor and bad writing. Her feats make sense given what’s been established about her character
Dec 21, 2019 1:32 PM
May 2019
Yeah boi, finally the arc is reaching the best part. Next episode should be sick! Now I'm getting the hype.
Nolngrhumn said:
Man i am wating to know who tomura shigaraki's father is.. and why were toga and twice shocked after seeing shigaraki's face (eyes).

They only talk about the Shimura family in the chapter's that were released a few months ago, so you'll probably have to wait a bit to see.

Slimcoder said:

To be fair, the previous episodes were good indeed. But to the hype this season brought, these first 9 (!!!!!!), almost half of the season, were really beneath it, super lacklustre.
But, it was expected, this arc is not a very flashy one (I was hyped in Red Riot's battle on the manga tho) until what will happen starting from next episode. Then it will be what people expect and I'd say even more. Sheesh, I'm really hyped to see it on screen. Then we're off to a shit small arc and maybe the next arc, which would be nice, it has one of my favorite characters
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

469 by brunoyilli »»
Jun 10, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

185 by brunoyilli »»
Jun 1, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

237 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 17, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

159 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

226 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.