Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2017 5:12 AM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Komiya is going on the attack, personally i think she is the most interesting girl in this anime.
Natsume being in a panic was understandable but that the University Would delay the the exam was expected since the majority of new students probably had the same problem as Natsume.
There is no use in holding an exam of most new students can't make it.

Natsume realises her feelings as well now but from the looks of it she will have a fierce opponent in Komiya.
And Izumi might change his feelings for her.
Nov 23, 2017 5:19 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm I think this episode was okay but damn, I reall like Ena a lot in this show.

They should give her more chances to develop her character more.
Nov 23, 2017 6:21 AM
Jun 2016
Aversa said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Komiya is going on the attack, personally i think she is the most interesting girl in this anime.
Natsume being in a panic was understandable but that the University Would delay the the exam was expected since the majority of new students probably had the same problem as Natsume.
There is no use in holding an exam of most new students can't make it.

Natsume realises her feelings as well now but from the looks of it she will have a fierce opponent in Komiya.
And Izumi might change his feelings for her.

sad part we all know Natsume is going to win since she is the main Female character -_- Best girl for me never wins
Nov 23, 2017 8:42 AM

Dec 2014
I'm hoping they go for an alternative route, with MC's ship. Yeah Natsume is the poster girl and all, but it's an original anime and all can happen..right?Right?!
Nov 23, 2017 8:49 AM

Jul 2012
Nice episode with Izumi saving both Komiya and Natsume. As always slow and sadly the animation is suffering quite a lot really noticeable.
Komiya with the straight attack! And immediate answer from Natsume, interesting that it was in this episode. Have no idea what should happen for Ena to get even a small chance seeing how Izumi is going after Natsume. Well let's see what her full answer will be next time.
Nov 23, 2017 8:58 AM

Apr 2016
Drama, drama everywhere.

The ending damn, girl you've done it.
Nov 23, 2017 9:07 AM

May 2009
This episode took a long time to come out, but I liked it very much.

Tbh I prefer Komiya. She's so earnest and cute. She hides her depth behind the tip of the ice berg.
Nov 23, 2017 9:15 AM

Apr 2016
Why Komiya can't ask Izumi on a date??? Who the f**k are you ??? Go home ... You already like Souma....
Go Komiya!!!!!
#TeamKomiya

Nov 23, 2017 9:18 AM
Jul 2017
So, i like that Natsume has realized her feelings for Eita now, but i fear that she will just dobt act on it. (That is if Ena decides to comply with Natsumes wishes) I really hope that this push in form of riskibg losing him to Ena will make her confess and not just have her be in the way for Ena. I know many people are shipping Ena, but i personaly like them equaly so i just hope for the best for Eita. Anyways, lets hope we get some answers and preferably a conclusion to this lovestory so we can move on to Morikawa finaly sayibg yes to Soma.
Nov 23, 2017 9:22 AM

Aug 2008
All that cheap animation was worth waiting through for the last two lines. This series is much nicer without that loud twat around. Of course he had to be written this way and quiet girl had to change her mind, so people wouldn't be annoyed about ex President switching targets.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 23, 2017 9:26 AM
Mar 2017
I've disliked natsume since that scene with her and izumi on the stairs where she went off on him. Komiya caught my heart since she was first introduced which is why it pains me knowing main girl always wins.... I can say that i like natsume alittle more now after this episode however
Nov 23, 2017 9:32 AM

Apr 2014
I can see where people can go with this episode. Komiya or photography girl is literally going for an attack. Natsume might've figured out her feelings. Even though she likes Soma. Yeah it is going to get really complicated here on out. For her to say no to Komiya. And also. Komiya why ask Natsume? Izumi already has a Natsume in his mind. Komiya will get downright rejected that is for sure. Izumi has no interest in someone who he has just met, who has less time to spend at school, and annoyed him with wanting to use his photo for a competition even though after Komiya explained everything to him. I also think that Izumi is trying to maybe get into the same University as Natsume. So it is already decided.
Nov 23, 2017 9:38 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Like i said last thread, its obvious that the end game is going to be Natsume x Izumi but i still have some hope that maybe Komiya x Izumi will happen ... maybe
Nov 23, 2017 9:40 AM
Jul 2012
I like the direction this is going but I hope it gets super dramatic.
Nov 23, 2017 9:41 AM
Dec 2011
man... photography girl is a lot better than ex-president, ex-president is just totally indecisive, so annoying when the girl keeps hanging the guy because she doesn't know what she wants. Yes, I'm talking about you, Kashiwagi!!
Nov 23, 2017 9:42 AM
Jun 2016
DatRandomDude said:
Like i said last thread, its obvious that the end game is going to be Natsume x Izumi but i still have some hope that maybe Komiya x Izumi will happen ... maybe

its not going to happen she is the poster girl(Natsume) for this anime... there is just to many signs that he will end up with her.. even the op Spoilers it for us... at this point i am just staying around for Komiya
Nov 23, 2017 9:44 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Sos_Help said:
DatRandomDude said:

its not going to happen she is the poster girl(Natsume) for this anime... there is just to many signs that he will end up with her.. even the op Spoilers it for us... at this point i am just staying around for Komiya
I Know thats why i said its obvious its going to be Natsume the winner ಠ_ಠ

I still want to believe tho
Nov 23, 2017 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
I only hope this doesn't end like white album 2. Where the MC loves someone and date someone else. Or worse an open ended one. That is THE worst thing a romcom can do. Who likes open end anime? #openend.
Nov 23, 2017 9:58 AM
Mar 2015
That escalated quickly. Ena threw down the gauntlet and Natusme immediately picked it Eeven thought Ena knows what Eita is dong to go to college with Natusme and Natsume still needs to have a talk with Eita about what he was doing with Ena
Nov 23, 2017 9:59 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
anirudhtsuki said:
I only hope this doesn't end like white album 2. Where the MC loves someone and date someone else. Or worse an open ended one. That is THE worst thing a romcom can do. Who likes open end anime? #openend.
Its an original so i dont think it will be open ended ...

if they do that tho that would be fucking stupid because they have no reason to do that compared to manga adaptations
Nov 23, 2017 10:04 AM

Jun 2015
This was a decent episode. How nice of Eita to help Natsume to get to her exams. Ena got permission from him to send the pictures. She straight up asked Natsume if she can go out with Eita and Natsume immediately said no. Lol
Nov 23, 2017 10:04 AM

Dec 2014
Eita being the super nice guy helping out Komiya and Natsume in one episode. I do like how he ended up giving both of the confidence for their activities.

I liked the flashback insert from the past with Eita and Natsume and the parallel between the other duo on the train.

That ending though, the sparks have been lit. xD
Nov 23, 2017 10:11 AM

Aug 2013
駄目!
Yeah, I like Mio. I'm so glad that there will be no 'I don't want to hurt my friend so I need to agree' drama.

anirudhtsuki said:

I highly doubt. Look at him, he is not interested in Komiya at all.
rsc-plNov 23, 2017 10:17 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 23, 2017 10:23 AM
Dec 2015
oooooooooowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
holy hell that ending!! such confrontation! much friction!
please, just focus on these 3 characters from now on and forget about the other guy and girl. lol
Nov 23, 2017 10:26 AM

Aug 2016
Not going to lie I legitimately started laughing at the last scene. God this going to get interesting.
Nov 23, 2017 10:35 AM
Apr 2016
rsc-pl said:
駄目!
Yeah, I like Mio. I'm so glad that there will be no 'I don't want to hurt my friend so I need to agree' drama.

anirudhtsuki said:

I highly doubt. Look at him, he is not interested in Komiya at all.

To be honest I doubt that, at this point, he is leaning towards any of them. He got the general idea that Natsume liked Haruto (Stop right there, these affection swings, are they real? IS THIS LOVE?) and probably tried to move on. He is genuinely kind, so in this situation he would not go over to choose either of them, but what will they do about it though, is to be seen.
Sunomeow said:
oooooooooowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
holy hell that ending!! such confrontation! much friction!
please, just focus on these 3 characters from now on and forget about the other guy and girl. lol

They are, like, a sealed "pair", a mother-like teenage girl and a wind-in-the-head goody-two-shoes guy. The most friction is going on between those there, so the biggest question mark is above them.
Re:formed
Nov 23, 2017 10:45 AM

Nov 2016
Wow. That ending.

I like Mio more than Ena, and I don't even know why... But I like Eita above anyone else, so I'm just curious about what he's going to do XD
Nov 23, 2017 10:46 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was so good. We finally see how she thinks of him, and then that ending.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 23, 2017 10:54 AM
Dec 2014
Very good episode. Nice to finally see development in the characters relations and feelings, either Komiya's and Natsume's. Such a pity that until now Izumi doesn't seem to care a lot about Komiya, romantically that is, because so far she is best girl for sure
Nov 23, 2017 10:59 AM

Apr 2016
I was like "mmmh, is it going to be a love triangle ?"
I thought Komiya was only into photography and nothing would come from her getting close, and closer, to Izumi but I was wondering. Actually they brought it nicely, slowly, like it happens in real life sometimes, not "love at first sight" but feelings growing slowly from being near and watching someone. Same thing happening to Natsume, always thinking more about Izumi.
I'm still surprised that Izumi didn't start to get interested in Komiya even though he became always nicer to her.

and that amazing ending !!! Komiya right to the point as always and Natsume for the first time, no second thought, no lie : "Dame!"

Really great episode!
Ysad_ZiwezhanNov 23, 2017 11:18 AM
Nov 23, 2017 11:01 AM

Dec 2016
"no , you can't" *triggeeer*
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Nov 23, 2017 11:08 AM
Nov 2016
So Ena has decided to ask Izumi out on a date but Mio has said no. Mio is probably the only character in the show who is REALLY confused about her own feelings because on one hand she says she likes Haruto but on the other she gets jealous if she sees Ena and Izumi together.

The pacing of this show is very slow and there is little to no sense of progression. That's what makes this show really flawed and I can't find myself relating to the characters.
Nov 23, 2017 11:09 AM

Dec 2014
Komiya attac but Natsume dame.
I need sleep.
Nov 23, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2015
Meanwhile lots of so called best girl and slow as hell she just ask her own love rival for permission?

WE HAVE A REAL BRAVE HERE *clap clap clap

Another SHIP WARS is about to happen on Internet.
Into the Internet!
Nov 23, 2017 11:29 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode after 1 week break

i like both mio and komiya, but right now i'm #teamkomiya for the sake of her bravery, i mean it's uncommon right?

i'm a bit disliked the way eita treated komiya tho, yeah doesnt need to be close and all, but, couldnt you just be a little nicer?

and i got a feeling that mio gave haruto's eraser (last episode) mean she's trying to moving on? i dunno, just my opinion, maybe other got their own saying

the ED is great as always

9/10
Nov 23, 2017 11:30 AM

Jun 2010
Hmm now that last scene in the opening makes more sense.
at first i thought it was izumi and natsume walking towards each other but it might actually be them walking away from each other.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Nov 23, 2017 11:43 AM

Jul 2014
I like this show and all, but it's annoying as hell how clearly it's projecting that Eita x Natsume is going to be the end game. Mind you, this is a problem with love triangles/polygons in anime in general: it's almost always easy to tell who the protagonist will end up with from the start, even as the show makes it seem like they could end up with someone else (Nisekoi is a major offender on this front, for instance). You can't build an anime on a premise of ambiguity (as a love triangle situation such as this is) when it's abundantly clear how this is going to end.

I want to be wrong, as I much prefer Komiya to Natsume, but I will be shocked if I am.

Also, Natsume doesn't really have any say in whether Komiya can ask Eita on a date, so that scene was annoying: also, it doesn't really seem in character for Komiya to ask permission anyway, and I'm surprised she would even think to ask at all.
Nov 23, 2017 11:43 AM

Jun 2017
I decided to watch episode 6.5 before this. I never thought those monorail trains were real lmao, they look so weirdly futuristic. All the major locations exist irl too and they look just as awesome as in the anime :D. I don't know why it wasn't subbed, most of the usual .5 episodes are just cut together rehashes and the voice actors visiting some irl locations is pretty unique imo.

For me this episode was worth the 2 week wait. Best girl is finally on the move and even got featured in the ending.

Maybe Mio just dug her own grave. Telling Ena to not ask out Eita on a date is like telling someone to not press the red button that launches a nuke lol.

Really hoping for an ending where the supposed main girl loses to the side girl. Anyway, I am fine with Mio too if she properly ends the Haruto route before seriously dating Eita.

Hyped for next week.
Nov 23, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2010
ugh, I hate how indecisive Natsume is
personally I've only continued watching this anime because of Komiya, I think she is the most interesting character in the anime..even if she is the typical love rival, somehow they made her more lovable than the main couple
Nov 23, 2017 11:50 AM

Jul 2015
I like Natsume better. Idk I can understand why she's so indecisive and stressed out. It doesn't help that in Japan this whole entrance exam shit is important af to the point where it's on the morning news and shit
Nov 23, 2017 11:51 AM

Jul 2014
Goddamn it, I'm gonna feel bad for anyone who loses xD
Nov 23, 2017 11:51 AM

Aug 2013
Ooh. She said "no, you can't".

Good episode. It was nice of Izumi to help Natsume get to her exam and Komiya is on the attack.
LeoNov 23, 2017 11:55 AM

Nov 23, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2014
I like both girls but I prefer natsume. I understand where she's coming from and I think people are just hard on her cause she is confused and indecisive. Personally I'm watching her start to grow, while camera girl seems to be getting jealous now and is ready to make her move. Natsume who has finally realized her own feelings for Izumi is starting to move as well. Izumi also has no interest in Komiya. She's going to get her heart broken if this keeps up, I'm just saying.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Nov 23, 2017 12:08 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i fucking lol'd at the end of the episode
Nov 23, 2017 12:18 PM
Mar 2016
Izumi character make me speechless :O

i dont care about shipping because this isnt cargo or expedition service
i only want to see Izumi Happy
he deserve for it

and well Quality become more than bad LOL
but at first time i dont mind with that :O
Nov 23, 2017 12:48 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Eita was amazing this episode, he helped out both Komiya and especially Natsume when she was in huge disarray. He is such a bro.

Natsume really coming to grow very attached to him and refusing Komiya asking him out on a date. That's gonna be interesting.

Didn't expect it but i'm really liking Natsume now, this episode was very good for her.
Nov 23, 2017 1:15 PM

Sep 2013
Komiya got in trouble but eita is there to clam her down and lets her use the photo.
He saves natsume too since she's always unlucky in the important moments.
Nov 23, 2017 1:18 PM

Jan 2016
I like Komiya alot, but I'd like to see Natsume with Eita more for some reason
Nov 23, 2017 1:19 PM

Sep 2009
You know. It will be sad if it ends like True Tears wuith best girl not getting a guy but it still willbe better than open ending with no romance resolved like in a lot of original anime today.
Nov 23, 2017 1:21 PM

Sep 2015
i honestly don’t give a fk about IzumiXNatsume. Natsume had her chance ages ago and now she switches over to Izumi when he helps her with Haruto and she doesn’t even really confess to Haruto(only giving him the eraser back). KomiyaXIzumi all the way even tho in the end Natsume it seems will be the one ending up with Izumi.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2017

355 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jul 16, 12:27 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

135 by venbals »»
May 17, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

112 by DeBritto »»
Apr 13, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

110 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

145 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.