Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime 'Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!!' Announces New Characters [Update 5/4]

New
May 3, 2016 2:55 AM

Jul 2009
The production team of the Summer 2016 anime Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! announced new voice cast members for the series at Machi Asobi vol. 16 on Tuesday. The adaptation of the manga series drawn by Hiroshi Hiroyama is scheduled to begin airing on July 6 on AT-X and Tokyo MX.

Vocalist ChouCho and electronica music group Technoboys Pulcraft Green-Fund will perform the series theme songs. A new promotional video will be screened on Wednesday at Awa Odori Kaikan in the city of Tokushima, the site of the Machi Asobi event, and the official website of the series will be updated on Friday, May 6, with the latest key visual.

An advance screening of Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! will also be held on June 25.

Cast
Tanaka: Misato Fukuen (To LOVE-Ru)
Beatrice Flowerchild: Rie Kugimiya (Shakugan no Shana)
Angelica: Ryoko Shiraishi (Hayate no Gotoku!)
Erika: Sumire Morohoshi (Aikatsu!)

PV

Source: Dengeki Online

Update May 4
Dengeki Online has revealed that seiyuu Yumi Kakazu will play the role of Magical Sapphire, the magical wand of Miyu Edelfelt, in Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Kakazu replaces Miyu Matsuki, who had voiced Magical Sapphire prior to her death in October 2015.

Sakana-sanMay 8, 2016 9:07 AM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 3, 2016 2:56 AM

Nov 2011
Can't wait for this. I think it will be another 10 episodes but still excited.
May 3, 2016 3:15 AM

Feb 2016
Cant wait for this ^^

Stark700 said:
Can't wait for this. I think it will be another 10 episodes but still excited.
and that 10 episodes will be full loli SoL just to get back on track :P
May 3, 2016 3:19 AM

Nov 2013
No info for sapphire's seiyuu???
May 3, 2016 3:21 AM

Jul 2013
Considering how epic 3rei is, hopefully SilverLink wouldn't introduce more SoL loli fanservice this time.

The new cast is very good.
May 3, 2016 3:50 AM

Apr 2014
HYPEEE.
But I hope that it could be better than the other seasons. Well, the new cast is not bad.
May 3, 2016 4:12 AM

Sep 2009
jonjoy said:
No info for sapphire's seiyuu???

Not yet. But they may do the same as Ufotable did with Zestiria anime and replace Miyu Matsuki with Sakura's seiyuu (sorry, forgot her name)
May 3, 2016 4:29 AM

Dec 2012
Damn I really need to start watching this.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
May 3, 2016 4:36 AM

Jul 2007
ALL OF MY YES.

Not a fan of Kugimiya Rie being involved but the character she voices is annoying enough so I guess it fits.

Angelica being voiced by Monogatari franchise's Kagenui on other hand is PERFECT.
Tanaka's VA should be okay too as long as she manages to strike ballance between SMC's Chibiusa and DRRR's Saki.

EDIT: While the PV will be screened to attendees on fourth,it will only be available to general public on6th.
AhenshihaelMay 3, 2016 4:39 AM
May 3, 2016 4:37 AM

Apr 2016
lol there gonna be yucky lesbian little girl in this season too?
May 3, 2016 5:16 AM

Jun 2015
This is glorious! 10/10 will watch
May 3, 2016 5:18 AM

Sep 2013
Let's hope they're not scew this up
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
May 3, 2016 5:47 AM

Oct 2010
It is great that they finally fix the character design (still on the annoying side but now suitable as an adaptation) but 10 episode of having original content to match it with 3rei opening would be something I can't say I would look forward to. Just why they decided for that unnecessary epilogue as 2wei Hertz end?
May 3, 2016 5:52 AM

Jul 2007
mlcdl said:
It is great that they finally fix the character design (still on the annoying side but now suitable as an adaptation) but 10 episode of having original content to match it with 3rei opening would be something I can't say I would look forward to.

That won't happen. Considering the previous PV, that is 1 episode at most, since PVs of prillya usually contain stuff from first few episodes. So that means

Just why they decided for that unnecessary epilogue as 2wei Hertz end?

Blame japanese mentality. Cliffhangers are ok if its in between cours or something, but Its not the only show last year as to alter its finale that way so as to not end the series with a cliffhanger.
May 3, 2016 5:53 AM

May 2014
mlcdl said:

Just why they decided for that unnecessary epilogue as 2wei Hertz end?

I ask myself the same thing every waking minute.
May 3, 2016 6:15 AM

Dec 2015
Hell yes! I can't wait for this... The manga is fucking awesome.

Welcome back, beautiful Illya and Chloe. <3
May 3, 2016 6:27 AM

Jul 2011
I just expect one thing: no filler this time
May 3, 2016 8:15 AM

May 2015
Never liked the loli yuri thing but then again seems like it keeps getting attention. Instead of other TM or Fate franchises.Maybe ill try to watch it see if my perspective change.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2016 8:19 AM

Jul 2009
News Update
Dengeki Online has revealed that seiyuu Yumi Kakazu will play the role of Magical Sapphire, the magical wand of Miyu Edelfelt, in Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Kakazu replaces Miyu Matsuki, who had voiced Magical Sapphire prior to her death in October 2015.

May 3, 2016 8:42 AM
Jul 2015
Seems that Technoboys Pulcraft Green-Fund will handle the Music instead of Tatsuya Katou, that is disappointing.
May 3, 2016 8:55 AM

Feb 2009
So they're getting Hisui's previous VA from the nonexistent Tsukihime anime for Sapphire. Color me surprised.
May 3, 2016 9:02 AM

Jul 2007
Dab1za9 said:
Seems that Technoboys Pulcraft Green-Fund will handle the Music instead of Tatsuya Katou, that is disappointing.

If the leaked tracks are anything to go by, there's nothing to worry about tho?

Not tomention their work is decent. The OST was literally the only good thing about Trinity Seven. IF they do something akin to that, it will fit perfectly to the tone of 3rei. Even their other soundtracks,I can totally see something like akin to Walpurgisnach play during this show.
AhenshihaelMay 3, 2016 9:21 AM
May 3, 2016 9:16 AM
Mar 2014
Name rolls right off the tongue, huh?
May 3, 2016 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
I was here for the loli fan service idc about typemoons story
May 3, 2016 9:20 AM
Jul 2015
Fai said:
Dab1za9 said:

Not tomention their work is decent. The OST was literally the only good thing about Trinity Seven. IF they do something akin to that, it will fit perfectly to the tone of 3rei.

I know they are good but i just prefer Katou.
May 3, 2016 9:24 AM

Jul 2007
Dab1za9 said:
Fai said:

Not tomention their work is decent. The OST was literally the only good thing about Trinity Seven. IF they do something akin to that, it will fit perfectly to the tone of 3rei.

I know they are good but i just prefer Katou.

Its not like just him was changed. The whole production team was swapped around and restructured to fit the tone and intensity of 3rei.
May 3, 2016 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
arsonal said:
Vocalist ChouCho and electronica music group Technoboys Pulcraft Green-Fund will perform the series theme songs.

Eargasm incoming! :D

Fai said:
Dab1za9 said:

Not tomention their work is decent. The OST was literally the only good thing about Trinity Seven. IF they do something akin to that, it will fit perfectly to the tone of 3rei. Even their other soundtracks,I can totally see something like akin to Walpurgisnach play during this show.

That moment when one of your favorites is replaced for another of your favorites...

They are good, but TS (their best work) is not anywhere near the level Kato's least good stuff. Mixed feelings right here tbh.

That said, it will be interesting if they remix EMIYA.
May 3, 2016 9:50 AM

Sep 2013
I'm excited. I hope the series continues as is, the closer it gets to the rest of the Fate series the more I'm disinterested.
May 3, 2016 9:51 AM

Jul 2007
CLBGM said:

May 3, 2016 9:52 AM

Mar 2013
*Sigh* Dunno why people Iliya still as loli seeing or declaring - Actually, is Iliya so old like Rin or Shiro...

...Nowadays would Iliya in her mid/end-20's be...xD
May 3, 2016 10:01 AM

Jul 2007
CLBGM said:
Fai said:

That's actually a meme on Kajiura Yuki's one-note composing and not a real "fake".
May 3, 2016 10:03 AM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
CLBGM said:

May 3, 2016 10:13 AM

Jul 2007
So going by the official synopsis of 3rei adaptation they are surely going to

Also they are apparantly airing an "unaired 2wei episode" in between 2wei and 2wei herz rerun? Wut.
May 3, 2016 10:27 AM

Jul 2009
Fai said:
Also they are apparantly airing an "unaired 2wei episode" in between 2wei and 2wei herz rerun? Wut.

That is Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! OVA.
May 3, 2016 10:49 AM

Jul 2014
Do people actually take this anime seriously? When I watched the first 2-3 episodes I thought it's generic and stupid af f*ck and is a disgrace to the fate community. What's with those names I don't even know what season is this, like WTF!
Just, to where is this world going to

May 3, 2016 11:07 AM

Jul 2007
ani147 said:
Do people actually take this anime seriously?

Considering it is being made and people talk about it, obviously yes? Why should it NOT be taken seriously ?

When I watched the first 2-3 episodes I thought it's generic and stupid af f*ck

Nice opinion. Still just an opinion.

Prillya content is no different from stuff in FSN and FHA.
is a disgrace to the fate community.

Deen FSN and UFOUBW are more of a disgrace to "fate community"(wtf does that even mean) than this.

At least prillya adaptation respects the actual nasuverse lore instead of outright breaking it.
May 3, 2016 11:40 AM

Aug 2013
Does anyone notices that majority of the VAs are involved in Strike Witches..?
May 3, 2016 11:42 AM

Jul 2014
W
Fai said:
ani147 said:

Considering it is being made and people talk about it, obviously yes? Why should it NOT be taken seriously ?

Deen FSN and UFOUBW are more of a disgrace to "fate community"(wtf does that even mean) than this.

At least prillya adaptation respects the actual nasuverse lore instead of outright breaking it.

Wow people really do get butthurt over little things. Just writed an opinion and my actual experience watching it. There were talking stiks, moes everywhere, Illya and Emiya are cousins, magical girls, cards heroes and it felt really dull and like a joke for me. Those are some of the things, bothering me with it.
When I was first introduced to it watching fate/zero , I saw a serious conflict between different people's ideals, regrets, dreams, badass fights etc. I know fz is a prequel from another author, but still that is the feeling,the setting in it. Just comparing it to this loli thing, it's depressing.
And if you actually take sonething like this seriously,then maybe you should think about what are you doing with your life.
Again this is all my opinion and if you think something else, then it's all for you. After all, we're living in a "democratic" society and we have freedom of speech... So now, I'm going to bed. Goodnight and live your lifes. Let's not make from a flie elephant, please
Fai said:
ani147 said:

May 3, 2016 12:14 PM

Apr 2014
ani147 said:
Do people actually take this anime seriously? When I watched the first 2-3 episodes I thought it's generic and stupid af f*ck and is a disgrace to the fate community. What's with those names I don't even know what season is this, like WTF!
Just, to where is this world going to
pretty sure its the only good fate series we have that isnt for edgelord try hards.

Just because u dont have knowledge about the series doesnt make ur invalid opinion any valid.
moodieMay 3, 2016 12:19 PM
May 3, 2016 12:48 PM

Mar 2013
May 3, 2016 1:01 PM
Nov 2014
ani147 said:

Just writed an opinion and my actual experience watching it.

Well, your opinion is shit, and you should feel like shit.
May 3, 2016 2:33 PM

Jan 2008
Guess more loli material.
Still need to finish the last season and I have no motivation at all.

Maybe I should drop it after all.

Or is there any reason that drei will be different? Someone dies? Blood? Illya dies like in the movie?
May 3, 2016 3:45 PM

Sep 2011
This is going to be good! Not a huge fan of the flashback that follows this first part but it's still a really good arc.
May 3, 2016 7:09 PM

Dec 2007
ani147 said:

Dude, if you cant see in these two comments why no one gives a **** about your opinion than take another look.

I could make a very very long list of things I give more ****s about than the opinion of someone who only watched the first few episodes of an anime.

Not to mention, fate fans actually could care even less about people who's opinions about the fate franchise come from FZ anime.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iv'e heard a lot of things about 3rei, and Hopefully It is as promising as that.
KetuekigamiMay 3, 2016 7:17 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2016 12:08 AM

Sep 2015
Let's go, been waiting for this for ages! Can't get enough loli Illya. Hopefully there will be some more cool action scenes like Illya vs Dark Saber.
May 4, 2016 10:44 AM

May 2009
3rei is epic as fuck!! I just hope they don't start adding SoL in the middle, 3rei really toned that down in the manga, it's pretty much going from serious, to epic, some WTF with Kirei and then more epicness, unlike 2wei which actually had SoL down the middle in the manga (not as much as the anime tho).
May 4, 2016 9:01 PM
Jul 2018
3rei hype!

Also, people can say what they want about Fate/kaleid, but as far as I have read from the manga, trust me. :V It's gonna be amazing. Just saying.
May 7, 2016 6:23 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Shit is getting real son!! Cant wait to watch all of those crazy twists and action!
May 9, 2016 9:04 PM

Sep 2014
HYPEEEEE
AAAAAA

and ChouChou again, this is the best news.
May 10, 2016 6:10 AM

Jul 2014
Ketuekigami said:

Dude, if you cant see in these two comments why no one gives a **** about your opinion than take another look.

I could make a very very long list of things I give more ****s about than the opinion of someone who only watched the first few episodes of an anime.

Not to mention, fate fans actually could care even less about people who's opinions about the fate franchise come from FZ anime.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Of I just told my opinions and experience fir the show. Isn't that one of the reasons why forums exist, anyway. Ok, I get that I shouldn't judge a show only for it's first episodes. I don't care about your opinions either, so can't we just stop barking

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 'Tokyo Revengers' Gets Anime Sequel

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

17 by Memore »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets Second Anime Season

DatRandomDude - Jun 13

22 by SkiesOfBlue »»
39 minutes ago

» Video Game 'Guilty Gear: Strive' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Jun 13

28 by 88cric »»
2 hours ago

» 'Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai' Unveils Additional Pair of Cast

Hyperion_PS - Jun 4

4 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for June

Aiimee - Jun 3

1 by ravenoffire87 »»
Yesterday, 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.