Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 14, 2015 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well shit that escalated.

At the same time, I thought it was nice to see even more of Yuta's past in relations with others. Lol, a "girl" though? XD

Mikatan's role in this episode was also more evident and gotta say, it's kinda nice to see everyone working together. Quite a thrilling arc this has been with the developing events.
LunaMay 25, 2015 2:26 AM
May 14, 2015 10:34 AM

Jan 2015
Oh-my-god
This episode was amazing: from the action to the comedy. Now all makes sense and we know who possessed yuuta's body
5/5
May 14, 2015 10:42 AM
Jul 2018
Next episode preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC_T9PDsE7c

We go forward to the past. Yuta becomes active.
May 14, 2015 11:55 AM

Feb 2010
So it was as predicted... except YUUTA IS A GIRL xD
May 14, 2015 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
vivan said:
So it was as predicted... except YUUTA IS A GIRL xD

Lmao. I was taking a wild guess since February because of the female voice actress, but holy shit it was true.

MIND=BLOWN
May 14, 2015 12:01 PM

Apr 2012
H-holy!..
Yes, not much of unexpected things. But...
But this guy! Good one!
Oh... I dhould cool down and write something reasonable...
I know that my English isn't good so, please, bear with me.
May 14, 2015 12:02 PM

Jan 2012
So...did that ending imply it's been a Yuuta from the future possessing Yuuta's body all along? Kinda trippy if so...well anyway one timeline is doomed. Also Ito's attacker turns out to be a creepy possessed teacher. So the powers are from a virus...yubafy? Nice fireworks girls, time to see if Yuuta can provide you a better future...

Oh and Yuuta's a girl? 0_0 Well then...okay. :D
May 14, 2015 12:17 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Yuta is a girl......Wut

Anyway this was a great episode and I didn't expect to see that Yuta was possessed by himself O.o
May 14, 2015 12:19 PM
Feb 2015
Wow everything is adding up now. But yuta as a girl? Hmmmm
mika and yuta huh? :3 love her blushing.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 14, 2015 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
Saw this on my twitter feed.

The correct term is Überfy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbermensch
I hope there aren't more mistranslated stuff, that just adds up the confusion.

So the Uberfying powers are activated with sudden bursts of emotion? (I wonder what the researchers did to their brains and stuff).

Pine - Blue. Rage?

Yuta - Red. Panties (of all things lol)

Mikatan - Orange. The Need for Saving people?
removed-userMay 14, 2015 12:29 PM
May 14, 2015 12:28 PM

May 2013
Oh so that's what happened. So Yuta from another future possessed his own body. Now everything makes sense. How the hell is Yuta a girl?! He gets nosebleeds from seeing panties.
May 14, 2015 12:34 PM

Aug 2010
Yuta's a girl O_o?

Good ep. Rabura possessing Yuta kicking ass was BA as hell :D

And that sensei was a creep XD
May 14, 2015 12:36 PM

Feb 2010
> Yuba
Yeah, crunchyroll is as retarded as always. It was mentioned in the previous thread.

3 kids (2 girls 1 boy) were born and raised in that lab. Does this make them siblings? Do they have any other siblings?
Yuuta is a girl and has a sister.
Yuuta is infected with H-virus, knows that song, knows who Mikatan is. It's very likely that she is from the lab. That makes her Chiyoko? What about her sister then?
Who is Pine, then? Teraoka?

babymilo91 said:
How the hell is Yuta a girl?! He gets nosebleeds from seeing panties.
Lesbian girl xD

Jorjz said:
So the Uberfying powers are activated with sudden bursts of emotion? (I wonder what the researchers did to their brains and stuff).
Probably they made H-virus but couldn't realise why it doesn't work.
vivanMay 14, 2015 12:58 PM
May 14, 2015 12:41 PM

Mar 2015
Meika: He's a girl, though.
Me: *MIND-BLOWN* !@#$%^*(. My brain was rebooting throughout the rest of that scene in stunned silence. Yuuta is a Yuu...

Still don't know what the cat spirit's deal is...
May 14, 2015 12:49 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yuta is a girl. Who saw that one coming? xD

Rabura possessed by Yuta was incredible, daaaaamn.

Turns out that the teacher was possessed by the leader of the Qmay group and is a creepy fucker. Good on Ito to punch him.

Apparently there are many Yuta's and one of them possessed ''our'' Yuta's body. Going back in time to change the world. Is this a never-ending timeloop?

With Yuta having his body back and having heard all of the conversations of his friends, she can do some work, maybe she can get something going with Mikatan (i guess, that's Yuri then? xD)

And the cat is really suspicious...who are you?
May 14, 2015 12:52 PM

Jun 2013
[UCHIKOSHIFICATION INTENSIFIES]

I'm really glad that this show is getting really good
I'm not getting enough vegetables. I'm just not getting enough vegetables.
May 14, 2015 12:53 PM

Nov 2013
I feel sorry for the guys who wrote this off as an ecchi comedy and decided to drop it. Uchioski's starting to show his stuff. Although I didn't expect who possessed Yuta.

Also, what the fuck, Yuta is a girl? What? What? What?
May 14, 2015 12:55 PM

Aug 2013
I am loving the "Doraemon" references.

So now a time loop is in the picture. This will be fun.
May 14, 2015 12:59 PM

Jun 2014
best episode so far, it was amazing
May 14, 2015 1:03 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Yu ... yuta is a girl ? D:
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 14, 2015 1:04 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
DatRandomDude said:
Yu ... yuta is a girl ? D:

I really wonder if this has a deep meaning that's gonna be uncovered and is relevant to the upcoming plot....or just to stand out. xD

So Pine (i still think that Yuta is Pine) is also a girl then?
May 14, 2015 1:08 PM

Jul 2010
So many bad ends... Yuuta being a girl??? His body measurements especially in that outfit... it does become interesting on how Yu came to be Yuuta.

It was nice to see Mika and Meika's relationship.

All these going back in time in a way makes it feel wasted on how the characters bonded just to be "reset" back to a specific time.
May 14, 2015 1:13 PM

Jan 2014
Well that was a shocker. Wut. "Coming next episode, Mikatan is male!?" No one will expect that. Best episode yet, 10/10, 100/100, yes.
May 14, 2015 1:17 PM

Apr 2012
the gender bender twist

May 14, 2015 1:17 PM

Apr 2014
*facepalm* So the correct term was Überfy. Ugh Stupid subs.

Best episode so far and things are making a lot more sense now. Although it still needs a few more rewatch. By the way, I was honestly shocked to find out that Yuuta was actually a girl.

5/5
May 14, 2015 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
Oh wow. It was even foreshadowed in the very first episode.

May 14, 2015 1:22 PM

Apr 2009
Yuta's a what now? Mind blown
That alone makes this series a keeper 5/5
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

May 14, 2015 1:22 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Jorjz said:

Wow.

So Meika and the cat know about this, huh. Could that cat be Meika's ''father''?
May 14, 2015 1:23 PM

Apr 2012
So...

How to flashback, dat teacher, Kill la Kill, i think i will need this for last episode

So...
What's left to answer?
I got an answer to why Mikatan even had Tsugaru accent. That really was bothering me.

There's still no clear answer who's who on lab children. I still think that Pine=Yuuta and Chiyoko=Mikatan. Last one is weak now, though. And Ishigata, is he alive? Is he really Teraoka, who infiltrated Qmei ranks?

Tsubouchi seeks immortality and power, i suppose. And creation of new world, of course. (It's shame that i haven't yet played Nakazawa's Root Double. If there are reference to the "W"?)
I suppose, he negotiated with Tomoda and gave him H-virus. Then "died".

WTF is Chiranosuke? Yuuta from final scenario? Or Tenga as it was speculated earlier?

Clear triggers for Über and where are they stored? In body or in mind?

Why Miyazawa had a quarrel with Gliese? And why rocket satellite didn't work? (noise in satellite TV and that box on antenna) AND WHY WE HAVE GLIESE IN 3RD EPISODE?! .___.
Well. NSA is really fishy as always.

I can go on, but...
I wonder how much flashforwards from first episode left to be seen?
but now i want to sleep. It's 3:23 AM.

Jorjz said:

H-holy! x2
I know that my English isn't good so, please, bear with me.
May 14, 2015 1:23 PM

Feb 2010
Smudy said:
So Pine (i still think that Yuta is Pine) is also a girl then?
That will make Chiyoko or Guriko a boy... Scene in the 1st episode is in favor of this theory, but that's all.

Jamsch101 said:
Well that was a shocker. Wut. "Coming next episode, Mikatan is male!?" No one will expect that. Best episode yet, 10/10, 100/100, yes.
Her breasts are real. I've specially checked 3rd ep just to confirm :D
http://i.imgur.com/sFxTiYM.jpg
May 14, 2015 1:34 PM
Jul 2018
What the hell! Yuta is a girl.

Rabura possessing Yuta was so badass.
May 14, 2015 1:36 PM

Oct 2009
vivan said:
> Yuba
Yeah, crunchyroll is as retarded as always. It was mentioned in the previous thread.

3 kids (2 girls 1 boy) were born and raised in that lab. Does this make them siblings? Do they have any other siblings?
Yuuta is a girl and has a sister.
Yuuta is infected with H-virus, knows that song, knows who Mikatan is. It's very likely that she is from the lab. That makes her Chiyoko? What about her sister then?
Who is Pine, then? Teraoka?

Yes, Yuuta could be Chiyoko.
Maybe she was adopted later on?

But from the stories told by meika it said that Narugino run away with someone named Ishigata
Ishigata is a researcher at the lab that took care of the children and the one who teach Chiyoko the song (ep 5)

Oh yeah, the one we saw in 5th episode I don't know if that mad scientist is Ishigata or not,
But considering from Narugino story he is supposedly someone really important to her, I'm not sure

It is implied that they later separated or Ishigata died protecting Narugino at the burnt apartment.
No mention of who is Narugino is (even though her neck has G mark), is she is Chiyoko or Guriko.

Damn, the more information let out, the more confusing it was.

Edit: Now we can't decide of which character is which from their Uberfy color, since Yuuta has proven with Rabura gone Uberfy with purple aura.

Also from the surprised Qimei reaction to that tells us that probably there's only him and the three kids who could Uberfy. Or that he already know of Strange Juice AND Masked Yu-tan ability to Uberfy.

What if.. I know it's weird.. Pine is Qimei..?
azzuReMay 14, 2015 1:43 PM
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
May 14, 2015 1:40 PM

Feb 2015
Yuuta is a girl? ummm ok XD
Perhaps Yuuta is actually the sister of Pine?
May 14, 2015 1:50 PM

Feb 2012
Jorjz said:
Next episode preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC_T9PDsE7c

We go forward to the past. Yuta becomes active.

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of how it'll be back to panty humor for a bit whilst Yuta tries to fix the past. It looks similar to those boring episodes of Steins;Gate when Okabe had to date the cat girl and the trap in order to undo things.

SNaJ21 said:

I feel sorry for the guys who wrote this off as an ecchi comedy and decided to drop it.

I think they'll live. It's not like the ecchi comedy goes away just because you know what it's about.
FlawfinderMay 14, 2015 2:00 PM
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
May 14, 2015 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
This show wasn't very high on my priority list but now I can't wait for next week!
May 14, 2015 2:10 PM
Sep 2014
I believe Yuuta is Chiyoko. A lot of people were thinking he (she) was Pine but I actually think Pine is the leader of the Qmay Group.
May 14, 2015 2:12 PM

Feb 2010
YMMS said:
What's left to answer?
Who is who, Yuuta's sister, why NSA is lying...

YMMS said:
And Ishigata, is he alive? Is he really Teraoka, who infiltrated Qmei ranks?
If we assume that he was very young (like 18 yo), that will make him about 10 years older than Yuuta and company. Well... maybe this matches with his appearance.

YMMS said:
WTF is Chiranosuke? Yuuta from final scenario? Or Tenga as it was speculated earlier?
Alien creature that wants to make them suffer endlessly XD

YMMS said:
Clear triggers for Über and where are they stored? In body or in mind?
Trigger is mind, but I really, really believe that body have to be infected too. That would mean that Rabura is infected.

YMMS said:
Why Miyazawa had a quarrel with Gliese?
Maybe because she knew that he is lying? And was trying to capture him and force him to tell the truth?

azzuRe said:
Oh yeah, the one we saw in 5th episode I don't know if that mad scientist is Ishigata or not
He's Tsuboichi Qmei, according to roles in crunchyroll script and ED credits.

azzuRe said:
It is implied that they later separated or Ishigata died protecting Narugino at the burnt apartment.
Nice catch http://i.imgur.com/VR3TCGR.jpg
But maybe he miraculously survived...

azzuRe said:
Edit: Now we can't decide of which character is which from their Uberfy color, since Yuuta has proven with Rabura gone Uberfy with purple aura.
Maybe color is related to body, not spirit?

azzuRe said:
Also from the surprised Qimei reaction to that tells us that probably there's only him and the three kids who could Uberfy. Or that he already know of Strange Juice AND Masked Yu-tan ability to Uberfy.
Well, they both beated him before so he knew about their power. Rabura is old, so she can't be from the lab - so she shouldn't have this power...
May 14, 2015 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
Clever.

Glad Yuta stopped searching the Nandala Gandala early on.
May 14, 2015 2:19 PM

Feb 2010
Jorjz said:

Rabura didn't know Yuuta was a girl, but still called her Yu-tan http://i.imgur.com/ACs18w3.jpg
So... dunno. It's just that Yuuta and Yu-tan sounds similar, so they all call her like that.
May 14, 2015 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
Wowowowowowoowowowowowwwwwww

This show. YESS. Slow glad I decided to stick it past the first episode. Uchikoshi pulls it off.

vivan said:
Jorjz said:

Rabura didn't know Yuuta was a girl, but still called her Yu-tan http://i.imgur.com/ACs18w3.jpg
So... dunno. It's just that Yuuta and Yu-tan sounds similar, so they all call her like that.
That's a good point, but it's clear Chiranosuke knows way more what's up than anyone else in this show knows.
May 14, 2015 2:23 PM
Jul 2018
vivan said:

Chiranosuke is omniscient.
May 14, 2015 2:25 PM

Apr 2010
Great episode. To know that Yuuta is a girl for me is a shock.
May 14, 2015 2:32 PM

Jun 2014
o god no! this was a yuri / pantsu all along.

So if Yuta's body was never "possessed" by a different spirit to begin with, how did Yuta's spirit get to the future?
May 14, 2015 2:37 PM

Dec 2012
O god ! This episode was incredible! The story is in a loop since a lot of time, with the return of Yuuta-ghost in his body and the training of the next Yuuta-ghost.
I am really impressed, this end was awesome (O.O).
SakaitsuMay 14, 2015 2:41 PM
May 14, 2015 2:49 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
A lot of things have been cleared throughout the episode, but one thing I totally didn't expect was Yuuta being a girl! Are they serious? O.o

Timeloop incoming? Depending on how they handle the rest of the events, it might be either be fantastic or dull. Hoping for it to be decent though.

May 14, 2015 2:51 PM

Feb 2014
Holy shit this was so good! Wasn't expecting him to be a girl at all..

I feel bad for the people who dropped this show.
May 14, 2015 3:17 PM

Jun 2014
Well, that was a totally unexpected revelation. If Yuta is a girl, then why the hell is he like that when he sees pantsu. I am saying he, because it still is hard to get used to it. Also it was obvious that the guy with the mask, Miyazawa I think was his name, was him. There could've been no one else. I don't know I will continue watching it, although it is not that good. At least for me.
May 14, 2015 3:35 PM

Feb 2013
Valkata said:
If Yuta is a girl, then why the hell is he like that when he sees pantsu.

what are lesbians/bisexuals
May 14, 2015 4:16 PM

Jul 2014
Speaking of u-turns this anime sure took one itself
May 14, 2015 4:23 PM
Jul 2018
Fenix29 said:
Speaking of u-turns this anime sure took one itself

Yu-tan is a pun on U-turn. Getit? <( ̄︶ ̄)>
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2015

267 by Ronninn »»
Apr 3, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2015

120 by Desaturate »»
Feb 17, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

205 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

96 by FireRifle64 »»
Nov 27, 2022 10:29 PM

» Does anybody else think the Nandala Gandala is the equivalent to the Kama Sutra?

TokyoSanchez - Apr 17, 2015

6 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Jun 3, 2022 3:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.