Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 4, 2014 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sep 4, 2014 4:04 AM

Jan 2013
Aaand so, the edo hokages are gone.... Naruto and Minato exchanged their last moments with each other, kinda emotional though. Great chapter for me.
Sep 4, 2014 4:07 AM

Mar 2011
I got confused about Kakashi's eyes, were they spirit eyes?
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Sep 4, 2014 4:15 AM

Oct 2013
I KNEW IT JUST WHEN I SAW THAT SUN. This is so emotional for a manga chapter.
Sep 4, 2014 4:15 AM

Feb 2014
Ignoring the previous chapter, this chapter a rather good one. Disappointed that this is really the end of the fight, though.

So Kakashi's power is not permanent. Suck.

Nothing major happened though, a generic epilogue. But i am a bit sad seeing Naruto crying. Not that much though because all of this Edo Tensei, just Rinne Tensei him if you want. XD

If this really the end, it will be disappointing.
What next???

4/5
Sep 4, 2014 4:16 AM

Jan 2013
Minato and Naruto's goodbyes :')
Sep 4, 2014 4:18 AM

Dec 2013
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 4, 2014 4:18 AM

Mar 2014
D-did Kurama just flip off Naruto....? O___O

Damn! This chapter hit me right in the feels. Gotta go punch a wall to feel like a man again before I can adequately comment on whatever transpired.
Sep 4, 2014 4:20 AM
Dec 2013
NARUTO WAS TALKING BOUT SAKURA RIGHT, FIND A GIRL JUST LIKE KUSHINA = SAKURA

Anyways, this was a emotional chapter, loved everything and Naruto is 17! Pretty awesome. Loved the farewell. ;_;

BUT yeah, when he was saying about finding a girl like Kushina, he meant Sakura so fuck you NH and SS shippers. :)
Sep 4, 2014 4:24 AM

Jan 2014
It was really emotional for me while Naruto was saying the things he forgot to mention/tell to his mother as she suddenly disappear to his dad...that he's pretty much doing well...I hope she picks Hinata though...cause it's still obvious Sakura still likes Sasuke...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Sep 4, 2014 4:25 AM

Dec 2011
It was a good and emotional chapter.....I guess this might be over in just a few more chapters or is there gonna be a surprise last fight Naruto vs Sasuke
Sep 4, 2014 4:28 AM
Dec 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
cause it's still obvious Sakura still likes Sasuke...
as a friend.
Sep 4, 2014 4:29 AM
Jul 2014
Finally I can begin to make a closure with naruto, sweet dreams little hokage
Sep 4, 2014 4:29 AM

Oct 2013
Pretty boring, but I expect something good for the next chapter.
Sep 4, 2014 4:32 AM

Dec 2012
Oh my god. Amazing chapter. That farewell with Minato is exactly the type of things that makes me be in love with this series, I teared up ;_;

I just love Naruto's relationship with his parents, especially Kushiena, I'm happy she got a mention, and I saw Naruto's tears coming, but goddammit I couldn't help but tear up with him.

Easily 5/5.

And today is my birthday too :D
tsudecimoSep 4, 2014 4:35 AM
Sep 4, 2014 4:33 AM

Aug 2014
A very sweet and emotional chapter. I liked it :)

I wonder what is on Sasuke's mind..
Sep 4, 2014 4:33 AM

Oct 2011
The ending was sweet, but the battle which led to the ending was still very bad. The great war could have been a lot better

Sep 4, 2014 4:34 AM
Oct 2013
i read this in the university's library
and.....i start crying
happy birthday :'(
Sep 4, 2014 4:34 AM

Jun 2013
So both Kakashi's and Obito's and Madara's and Harashima's Goodbye eh.

Looks like Hagoromo/Hagurumo acknowledges Naruto More than Sasuke. what is Right, we are most likely seeing soon if Sasuke has some evil backup plan.

Yey!! Happy B-Day to you, Happy Brithday To Youu, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NARUTO, HAAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOOUUUUU!!!! XD 18 years. and one the most powerful beings in planet. Wait 17? So he was fighting Madara at Age of 16!!!?!?!?!

Clearly Kushina will be so happy when she hears that Naruto follows her motherly advices, when Minato reports it. And no, he is not going into Shinigamis Stomach anymore!
JarjaxleSep 4, 2014 4:53 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 4, 2014 4:35 AM
Dec 2013
Seriously, when they animate this, it will surpass Itachi's farewell and every other sad part imo. ;_;
So amazing yet sad.
Sep 4, 2014 4:39 AM

Dec 2012
ScazoN said:
Seriously, when they animate this, it will surpass Itachi's farewell and every other sad part imo. ;_;
So amazing yet sad.

It just might be.

I can't wait for it to be adapted, it's up there with Gai's eight gates, of things I'm anxious to see in the anime.
Sep 4, 2014 4:39 AM

Dec 2013
A pretty nice ending to everyone. 4/5
Sep 4, 2014 4:41 AM

Dec 2012
So long former Hokages. Nice to see Naruto share his final moments with Minato.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 4, 2014 4:42 AM

Oct 2013
What a nice chapter. Minato's farewell was heartwarming. ;_;
Sep 4, 2014 4:45 AM

May 2014
Although I am not fan of chapters like these it was still quite good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2014 4:45 AM

Jan 2013
Seeing the votes up there, I see some folks to vote 1/5.

That's just... how can you rate this chapter that low? They must have some serious issues, I tell you
Sep 4, 2014 4:46 AM

Jun 2009
-Klad- said:

That's just... how can you rate this chapter that low? They must have some serious issues, I tell you

"no fighting it sucks lol"
Sep 4, 2014 4:47 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah the tears welled up a bit, however Kurama flipping of Naruto had me rolling.
Sep 4, 2014 4:48 AM

Mar 2014
Emotional and very sweet. There hadn't been such an emotional moment in many chapters. Now that the fight with Kaguya has ended, I am sure the series will go back to its great old usual self.

ScazoN said:
So amazing yet sad.

I imagine they will use the same soundtrack too (decision).
Sep 4, 2014 4:49 AM

Mar 2014
Reunion and farewells :)
The last moments of thy lives .. the legacy of each individual shall not wither forever .
"Happy birthday son". I cried with "there memories" came rushing to my head .
The Tears of joy full of happiness and fulfillment :D
The Inevitable goodbyes that brought remorse but gives the utmost of true gaiety .
Very Great Chapter !!!
P.S. : Kushina will be so happy to hear those words , naruto :'D
AnimeLaver01Sep 4, 2014 4:55 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2014 4:52 AM

Aug 2013
It was good and emotional,the son-dad relationship we got to see with Naruto-Minato was pretty damn good.

I got to admit,Kurama's expresion and feelings towards Naruto was hilarious. 4/5

And also it seems that the power that Kakashi got from Obito wasn't permanent.
Sep 4, 2014 4:52 AM

Jun 2013
Ryukatsuka said:
D-did Kurama just flip off Naruto....? O___O

Damn! This chapter hit me right in the feels. Gotta go punch a wall to feel like a man again before I can adequately comment on whatever transpired.

Yep he totally did!!! XD Rofl!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 4, 2014 4:53 AM
Aug 2014
grandy_UiD said:

"no fighting it sucks lol"

Not really some people may not have found the Minato and Naruto farewell to be that interesting, since a lot of people don't care about Narutp.

The Kakashi perfect sussano part is actually is something I liked they did, though it was still an asspull regardless and after a very disappointing arc and final fight I just can't help but to feel the same way as them.
Sep 4, 2014 5:02 AM

Oct 2013
-Klad- said:

How can someone rate this chapter with 5? I don't really have to hear Narutos intention everytimeduring the whole manga, lol. O.o
Sep 4, 2014 5:09 AM

Mar 2014
Kurama tsundere status confirmed. And it looks like Tenten never got her turn to shine with the Sage's tools lol. It really is close to the end.

ScazoN said:
So amazing yet sad.

Totes. This is Jiraiya level kinda shit man. It's been ages since I've had such an emotional response from a chapter.
Sep 4, 2014 5:16 AM

Jul 2014
So cheesy yet so beautiful at the same time T^T
Sep 4, 2014 5:16 AM

Jan 2013
That is some closure, nice reunion between father and son, albeit alil cheesy, but a colsure nonetheless. and finally hax kakashi of the sharingan is no more, thank god.

Though I have a bad feeling Madara is turning good from this chapter....cus Naruto. *burp*

3/5

Behemoth11 said:
-Klad- said:

How can someone rate this chapter with 5? I don't really have to hear Narutos intention everytimeduring the whole manga, lol. O.o

Well, this is one of the better chapters, I think. Though this entire Kaguya business kinda sours the overall mood for me right about now...
bbboi90Sep 4, 2014 5:23 AM
A piece of my brain just shot out of my weiner!- Onodera Punpun
Sep 4, 2014 5:22 AM

May 2012
KishiMasa, doubutsu tsundere doesn't work.

6/10 for this chapter.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.

Jul 2007
wow man, has it been long ass time since we have a heart warming chapter like this. Since there wasn't any action we should expect more dialogue per week. Anyways it seems all of the hokage's are soon going to dissapear. The farewell with minato was just excellent, very emotional.

I can't tell you how happy i am as a naruto fan that, that kaguya bitch is finally put to rest lol. and this war has finally ended. Alot of people were speculating rather or not madara would return as a good guy or an evil villain again. Well it looks to me that might not be the case which in all honestly, i wouldn't want that anyways. Lets end this battle already! Having madara come back as an evil villain would just prolonge the war even more for no apparent reason.

But were not done yet. Its the calm before the storm. Don't be fooled you guys by kishimoto's ploy. :p
ArtimesGamerSep 4, 2014 5:27 AM

Sep 2012
o kurama lol

It's sad to see this ending ;_;

ScazoN said:
So amazing yet sad.

Agreed, I'm going to cry like a bitch like I did when Naruto first meets his mother and father and also what Ryu said. I need to catch up
Sep 4, 2014 5:36 AM

Feb 2008
all the loose ends have been tied up. i guess now it will be on what to do with the tailed beasts.
Sep 4, 2014 5:44 AM

Aug 2012
for the first time in like 6 years i've gotten semi emotional while reading a naruto chapter. as soon as minato said "happy birthday" it kind of put the whole series in perspective since this whole story began on his birthday when the kyuubi attacked and for the first time it really feels as if naruto is actually gonna end soon. i have a feeling these next few chapters are just gonna be nostalgia and stuff like this and im fine with that since we've been fighting in this same area for like 2 years.
Sep 4, 2014 5:49 AM
Mar 2013
That Kurama middle finger though.
Sep 4, 2014 5:50 AM

Nov 2013
Look at Sakura all over Kakashi.

Sep 4, 2014 6:05 AM

Jan 2014
Naruto and Minato's farewell was really well done. Rest was fine, too. Nice chapter.

Wondering how many more chapters we'll get now.
Sep 4, 2014 6:11 AM

Nov 2011
Minato said:
Happy Birthday

Wow. I think we are near the end of the series now but that was actually quite something.
Sep 4, 2014 6:32 AM
Sep 2012
So this is like the victory party chapter, if this is a Naruto post victory party chapter not a very good party. One Piece now they know how to have a party after beating the bad guys. Even Fairy Tail knows how to do a victory celebration chapter.

So than Madura is gone, looks like it is over for real, unless Sasuke pulls a 180 on us, which it is quite possible.

So this all happened on Naruto's birthday, what a birthday.
Sep 4, 2014 6:32 AM

May 2013
Kakashi of the Sharingan ends with Obito passing on along with others. Many good souls have passed now. May they all rest in peace.
Naruto's 17 now. Happy Birthday to him. I'm sure Kushina will be proud of him.
Sasuke's actions are still a mystery to me. I wonder what his plans are?
Sep 4, 2014 6:35 AM

Feb 2013
-I'm pretty sure Sakura just stated what most of us have been thinking for a while now

-Despite the quality (or lack thereof) of the "final fight" kishi seems to be doing a pretty good job wrapping things up as this was a pretty youching chapter,let's hope the rest of the chapters are like this (or better)
Sep 4, 2014 6:45 AM

Oct 2013
I still hope Kaguya breakes out...

I really want to know more about her origin, Hamura and so on.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.