Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 10, 5:57 AM

Nov 2011
That's one of the more unique ways to confess in this show..through sign language.

Nonetheless, the episode continued to tease Itsuomi/Yuki's relationship. There are so many signs between the two. Also gotta love Rin's role in supporiting her through this show. Such a sweet and lovely episode.
Stark700Feb 10, 7:53 AM
Feb 10, 5:58 AM

Dec 2021
The confession was within reach, but was still so far away... is what I did think.

Yuki was taken aback when Itsuomi kissed the back of her hand. Overflowing with feelings for Itsuomi, she conveyed I love you in sign language. However, just as she did, a phone call interrupted them, and Itsuomi didn't catch her confession. Yuki was shocked to learn that Itsuomi was leaving for overseas starting the next week, and they wouldn't see each other until after spring break. Nevertheless, Itsuomi promised to send sign language videos during their time apart.

Lol, Yuki just the most relatable in this show. Always freaking out, thinking I've lost my phone, only to find it's right there in my pocket or hand. And that confession, pouring out her heart, only for Itsuomi to totally miss it... ugh, so frustrating. They're both hopeless at picking up signals. They both confessed, but it's like neither of them really heard it. Oushi pointed out that in Japanese, the word for snow, 雪, is pronounced as Yuki. You could say Yuki is as sweet as snow.

It took six episodes and THREE confessions in one to finally get it out there. Itsuomi sure knows how to string words together. I'm straight, but I gotta hand it to him, I'd be touched if my buddy did something like that for me. Learning a whole new sign language just to ask her out? That's dedication. Yuki was so caught off guard, poor thing, lol. Now that Yuki and Itsuomi are finally together, it's just Rin and Kyouya left. Even the guy who knows squat about them wants them to get closer. Go team Rin! And poor Oushi, left on read... that's gotta sting, lmao. And that final soundtrack, a remix of the ED transitioning into the ED... man, I just can't get enough of this show.

Their worlds have collided. Itsuomi's first goal now is to introduce Yuki to his world and to the world in general.

Feb 10, 6:03 AM
Mar 2022
The company adapted this episode really well!!
I love really love this episode so much!!
😭♥️
I'm so excited to see itsuomi and Yuki relationship next week!!!😭♥️
Feb 10, 6:04 AM

Nov 2010
  • Everything has progressed as expected from the episode one. It doesn't fulfill the conditions for a good romance story in my opinion.
  • Also I think the silver-haired man hasn't conveyed the important word before asking to be a couple; like or love. Have I missed it?
Feb 10, 6:05 AM
Aug 2022
Sign Language Confession!!! Man! that's cute.
Feb 10, 6:12 AM

Feb 2021
In Japanese Sign Language (the more common one), even mouth movements are used to convey meaning. Fascinating.
NO WAY he just missed her confession aaaaaahhhhhhhhh
6:21 Oh god. "Yuki" is "snow". 降る (furu) - "to fall (of rain, snow, ash, etc.)". 振る (furu) - "to wave; to shake; to swing", but it can also mean "to turn down (someone); to reject; to jilt; to dump". So this can also be understood as "Looks like Yuki is gonna reject (me) again". Or maybe I'm digging too deep into this lol.

Oushi didn't have Yuki in his contacts yet? Kinda odd.
​W H A T. A confession this early?
I always thought that Rin and Kyoya would start dating before the main couple, this was definitely unexpected.
WHY DIDN'T ITSUOMI SAY THAT HE LIKES YUKI THOUGH? Like yeah, he said "go out", but I really wanted to hear that "suki"
Oh cool, the date here is quite close to the date today.
There is a scene after credits!

Oushi's gonna be so devastated ToT
EmbientFeb 10, 6:37 AM
Feb 10, 6:41 AM

Mar 2021
So happy to see Itsoumi and Yuki are now a couple they are just so cute and wholesome together
Feb 10, 6:49 AM
Sep 2015
Confession at episode 6 is nice. It's not like all the obstacles are gone but at least there's some kind of commitment. Many romance anime don't even have any confession or the confession get interrupted by the sound of firework. But just like Itsuomi said, sometimes it's better not to hear something. With that said, I recently read news that experimental gene therapy gave a hopeful result for people who born deaf, I think there's a light at tunnel. It's better to hear a sound after all.
Feb 10, 7:01 AM

Oct 2017
Early confession is always a win. Happy for the two of them. That hug at the end was so sweet. Wonder when Itsuomi will meet Yuki's parents. I want to see their interactions. Btw Rin and Kyouya's reactions were hilarious. Now I'm waiting for their ship to sail. Hoping the best for Shin too.
MegamiRemFeb 16, 3:00 AM
Feb 10, 7:09 AM

Apr 2022
they just cooked the episode of the season with this one, so wholesome had me acting up and the visuals looked great. even yuki is aware that itsuomi invades her personal space lol, and people call him flawless. the first confession by yuki was hilarious and so well done, had the music with effects and everything only for it to get cut off by itsumi lmao. i liked oushi's thought process about rin being their alibi. itsuomi wants to be a positive influence on yuki, nice analogy about glass along with that. itsuomi and even shin lowkey both wingmanned rin and kyoya lol. glad they're together already and what a great way to the end the episode, cinema.
Feb 10, 7:16 AM
Jun 2023
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣶⡇⠀⣾⡇⠀⠛⠃⠀⠀⣾⠛⠛⠀⠀⡇⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⢷⣦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣿⠻⣼⣿⠇⠀⢸⡇⠀⢸⡇⠀⢀⡀⠀⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠟⠀⠹⠿⠁⠀⠘⠃⠀⠀⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣄⣠⡤⠒⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣤⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣭⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⠆⠀⠀
⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠑⠊⠙⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠃⠙⠛⣛⣿⣿⣿⣄⡸⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⣴⡾⠿⠿⠿⣭⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠽⠛⠻⠟⠿⣿⣻⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡤⣤⡔⢻⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣷⢾⣍⠙⠆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀
⠀⢠⠃⢠⡟⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠴⠋⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀
⣦⡇⠀⣿⠁⣸⣻⣿⣿⣿⠿⣧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⡇⢻⠀⠻⠀⠉⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⡇⠀⠁⠀⢰⣾⣿⣧⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢣⠀⠀⣄⡈⠛⠿⠁⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⢁⠀⠈⡷⠀⠀⢀⣔⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⠀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⢠⠎⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⣀⣤⠴⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣀⣾⣋⣤⡤⠖⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠈⡅⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⢠⡼⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⡿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣠⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⣹⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣄⠀⠀⢰⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Feb 10, 7:20 AM
Jul 2023
Amazingly heart melting and beautiful episode.

It’s official now, but the road ahead is a perilous one.
Feb 10, 7:27 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Beautiful. What an episode that was.
Feb 10, 7:29 AM
Jan 2021
Even though I have read the manga it still feels right! Damn, Love is in the air. Love them both and Thank God they animated this manga.
Feb 10, 7:34 AM

Apr 2010
Well looks like the couple finally formed which is nice now the question is what kind of challenges will the couple face.
We already know both members of the couple have someone interested in them i wonder how they will react towards the couple.
Guess we need to wait and see.
Feb 10, 7:41 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Emotional overload huh. For Yuki this kind of emotional rush must had been overwhelming. Kinda feels that Oshi isn't adapting too well to the fact that Yuki now has new friends. The moment at the bar as they talked while snow was falling really was cute. Perfect setting to pop the question though. Curious to see how their bond would change.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 7:44 AM
Aug 2022
I gotta say shin is one handsome mf, he really reminds me of matsubase from one room of happiness.

The confession this episode really threw me off I wasn’t expecting it at all, this show is really starting to remind me of a galaxy next door with the adult cast and confession at the half way point
Feb 10, 7:57 AM

May 2020
I mean it would have felt more stupid if we didn't see an early confession of sorts... she likes him from the second minute of the first episode after all.
Feb 10, 8:02 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well this sure went places this week
Feb 10, 8:11 AM

Mar 2020
Didn't really expect the early confession, but I'll certainly take it. One of the best episodes of this entire anime season right here. I'd imagine there'll be no shortage of drama though after this, so I hope it does it well. Seeing Yuki all bouncy just makes me feel warm inside. Love the music and everything put into this episode.
Feb 10, 8:29 AM
Aug 2020
It was beautiful

I enjoyed every seconds

They are so lovely
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 10, 8:30 AM
Apr 2020
AAA I didn't expect it to be so early,
Feb 10, 8:30 AM
Jan 2024
Best Episode till now. Finally they are going out
Feb 10, 8:45 AM

Jun 2012
every episode has my heart fluttering non stop to the point i gotta stop the episode every so often so i can stop giglgling like an idiot and enjoy/focus on the rest

but this episode tho got me even more, right on time for valentine's day hahah

such a green flag couple

- I only draw freestyle! -
Feb 10, 8:54 AM

May 2015
The confessions were so sweet, most of all I loved how their feelings for each other were clearly shown through their body language and expressive eyes (it conveyed it a hundred times better than "words"). I appreciate that both had the courage to make the first move even though Isumi missed when Yuki signed "I love you" the first time.
Feb 10, 9:20 AM
Mar 2015
he does move fast She is really over the moon with him
Feb 10, 9:23 AM
Aug 2023
kuroneko99 said:
  • Everything has progressed as expected from the episode one. It doesn't fulfill the conditions for a good romance story in my opinion.
  • Also I think the silver-haired man hasn't conveyed the important word before asking to be a couple; like or love. Have I missed it?

Seeing as very little romance shows have the two love interests actually agree to become a couple until toward the very end, what do you mean by “progressed as expected,” if anything I came in thinking they’d tip toe around it for at least 10 episodes

And you are right that Itsuomi doesn’t flat out say the phrase “I like/love you” but he still gets the message across so I’m not entirely sure what you mean there either
Feb 10, 9:43 AM

Mar 2023
That was a superb episode, one of the best not just for this show, but for the entire season.
Between this and dangers, this is a great season for romance
Feb 10, 9:51 AM
Oct 2019
HOW BEAUTIFUL, HOW BEAUTIFUL, HOW BEAUTIFUL, HOW BEAUTIFUL, I'm going crazy, what an episode my friends, what a beautiful episode
Feb 10, 9:58 AM
May 2022
Oushi is he friend but didn´t have her number? Weird.
I just watched 3 episodes in a row and it finally grew on me. But that ending kind of looked like an end of season episode, it was a little strange. We´ll see where this goes now.
Also, can Rin and Kyoukya get together already? It really shows how different personalities affect the speed at which romances develop.
Feb 10, 10:00 AM
Jul 2017
this episode was so cute! I do wish they had told each other something like "I like you" and both actually heard it, but I still like and am surprised that they're dating so soon. it's sad that he has to go away right after they start dating, but it's good that he's still promising to spend time with her.

I personally really don't like oushi. he calls her stupid all the time, why does he expect that she'll want to confide in him and be close to him??? and yeah, it sounds like he kinda just doesn't like that she has friends besides him. I'm honestly kinda looking forward to him finding out that they're dating, is that bad? haha

I feel like the orange haired dude likes the girl with the dark hair (sorry, I forgot their names (>o<))

rin likes kyouya, and it seems like he likes her a little, but not as much... I'd like to see him be more interested in her, that'd be fun
Feb 10, 10:12 AM
Nov 2014
Man, I love this show so much
Feb 10, 11:01 AM

Mar 2021
This whole time, Oushi didn't even have Yuki's contact info—and he had to get it from her mom! Talk about the biggest turnoff. There's nothing inherently wrong with getting someone's contact info from their parent—it's a common thing in close-knit communities, like among family friends—but once you get someone's contact that way, you're never gonna date. That person has become an acquaintance, a connection for work, just expanding your professional network. Oushi basically cockblocked himself XD

Also, random thing but what's with Rin's door? Itsu totally pushed it closed—so it opens outside??
Feb 10, 11:04 AM
May 2023
this is really good. m genuinely loving both character.. but it somehow contradicting me from connecting to the story, because Oushi is the most relatable character for me in this series. i was ready to enjoy story romantic type*, but suddenly they introduced oushi.
Both MCs are dilutional for me [personal experience] nd oushi is the guy i feel sorry for.
Feb 10, 11:05 AM

Oct 2020
Congrats you two: Itsuomi and Yuki may you live happy together.
Feb 10, 11:19 AM

Sep 2017
Ah, the great cuckining officially begins. Ya know this actually felt like a pretty natural progression. Even tho they were kind all over each other previously and essentially gave confessions, it can be kinda awkward for someone to come out and say "hey so I guess we're actually a thing now." No idea how long this manga is going to be so don't really know what to expect going with their relationship. There isn't some outside factor driving the plot like in fruits basket either. Still looking forward to it.

Also isn't Itsuomi in uni? How tf is he just going on a one month trip lmao? I guess this could be their break before the spring term.
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Dec 2022
honestly they can just leave at that i am very satisfied
Feb 10, 11:37 AM

Apr 2017
i love this episode and mainly confession episodes, they truly give me the best dopamine rush romance can ever give, especially if the confession is accepted and they both love each other.
Feb 10, 12:06 PM

Feb 2019
“Is it ok if I fall for you”😩 this series is giving me so much life man. Itsuomi and Yuki scenes are all so pure. Peak in the truest sense.

Itsuomi being on the phone when Yuki was about to confess at the start of the episode would’ve been a frustrating cliffhanger in any other series, but they didn’t leave it there and we got a very satisfying conclusion to the episode.

“Yuki how about we become a couple” Man cmon y’all tryna kill me with cuteness overload here. One of my fave confessions ever. One thing I really love about this story is just how direct Itsuomi is. He doesn’t get overly flustered or hide from the moment.

It makes sense with all the travelling and cultural exchange he’s done. He just gets people. And when he meets someone like Yuki who’s from a “world” he’s not familiar with(deaf) he can’t help but jump at that opportunity to get closer and learn about it. In an era of male characters who act afraid around women it’s nice to have a normal guy lead.

I honestly didn’t expect the two of them to get together this soon, but it’s a very welcome surprise. It’s been nothing but emotional fireworks in every scene with Yuki and Itsuomi. They’re just soulmates. So many cute moments between the two of them in this episode.

Now, as for this dude Oushi.. how tf have you been friends with Yuki since middle school and had a crush on her all these years and never got her contact info and expect to be taken seriously. Bro is so unserious man. You normally feel kinda bad for the childhood friend in these romance stories, but you don’t even feel that here. Bro is just stupid and toxic. Just reeks of infatuation rather than actual love.

I hope Yuki gets her passport soon so we can see them on a trip together 🙏🏾 ending scene was so cute as well. I’m surprised he didn’t go for a kiss, but a hug from the back is just as intimate. Perfect episode
Marinate1016Feb 10, 12:38 PM
Feb 10, 12:30 PM
Feb 2021
Watching Itsu falling in love with Yuki is so wholesome
Feb 10, 1:18 PM

Feb 2023
This episode is PEAK ROMANCE!!!
Feb 10, 1:21 PM
Jan 2022
One of the best romance anime episodes i've watched in a while
Feb 10, 2:21 PM

Feb 2014
I wasn't expecting a confession and for Yuki and Itsuomi to become a couple this early, but I'm all for it! =D

I did think for a while that, after seeing Yuki confession be ignored due to Itsoumi talking on his phone, that they would start going out with each other towards the end of the series, but the way that this episode built up the moment was beautifully done. Now all it needs is for Rin and Kyouya to start dating and we have a winning formula.

As for Oushi, I'm surprised that he never had Yuki's contact details on his phone at all yet, although it's better late than never in getting that sorted, even if it meant asking Yuki's mother for her number.

With Itsuomi travelling again for a month, I do see drama building up now that Yuki and Itsuomi are a couple. Oushi is a no brainer, but I can only imagine how Emma will react when she finds out herself. He might not be fond of being a third wheel, but I hope that Shin can do what he can in making sure Emma doesn't do anything stupid.

Excellent episode overall and I highly look forward to seeing how our new couple get on in the coming episodes. =)
Feb 10, 2:50 PM

Mar 2016
Bro, an confession within the first season of an anime? Man we are eatin gud this season!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Feb 10, 3:11 PM
Dec 2023
Very cute, I loved it ^u^
Feb 10, 3:42 PM
May 2021
I used to pray for times like this<3
Feb 10, 4:20 PM
Mar 2020
As nice as it is to see them happy about their official coupledom, I am feeling bereft that the only plot that has been set up going forward is melodrama with the childhood friend, whom I, and I can't stress this enough, do not give a shit about.
Feb 10, 4:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wow man, I was not expecting a true confession this episode and for it to result in Yuki and Itsuomi officially becoming a couple, and damn was that a beautiful scene in all aspects, I’m probably gonna have 5 screenshots just from this part lol. And I guess with this it’s pretty clear Itsuomi isn’t some player and was just a bit of a weirdo this whole time lol, or perhaps he was always coming on to Yuki but it could be confused for odd behavior.

Either way I’m happy to see this happen, I definitely look forward to the moments between them as a couple going forward, that is if the focus doesn’t completely shift to the other characters now that this happened. Also poor Oushi lol, just got Yuki’s contact info from her mom and doesn’t realize what just played out, I am interested in the potential drama that could result here.
Feb 10, 4:52 PM
Feb 2024
Never before a episode from any anime made me cry two times. Beautiful.
Feb 10, 5:37 PM
Jul 2021
God damn I didn’t think we’d be getting to confessions by episode six, that has to be a record. I love the pacing of this show tbh.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

198 by babybatparisa »»
Jun 17, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9

138 by Hazamelis »»
Jun 15, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

108 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 5, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

104 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 5, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

129 by pillowofwinds »»
Jun 4, 5:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.