Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 20, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems that Saki is taking her rival Mirika more seriously. Not only does she her as prettier but also that she tries much harder to get Naoya's attention.

Plus, she's literally everywhere where he goes including at school. Definitely not easy to avoid.
Aug 20, 2021 11:48 AM

Jun 2019
This show is so dumb that I just can't stop watching it for some reason. Saki being jealous of Rika and asking Naoya to stay close to him all the time. They even sit together in the class. Having those dumb moments together, not giving Rika even a chance of stealing Naoya. Poor Rika, she needs to do something quickly.

Then, the whole Netorare genre Saki brought in her mind out of nowhere seeing Nagisa hugged Naoya like that. NTR Fetish. LOL. Saki is trying too hard at this point. Just do the three-time already. It's not like two-timing is a good thing or anything then why not one more.
Aug 20, 2021 11:49 AM

Jul 2017
This Rika sure is persistent to the ends of the earth, exposing their "unique" situation would be a totality problem. Dat G-cup push boob grabbing from Saki though, and keep Naoya on a leash lest he lets his instincts loose...because of 3-timing?

This farce continues in school, and Naoya isn't one bit embarrassed about it. I feel bad for Shino who has to see this entire situation unfold between Saki, Rika and Naoya, and EVERY BIT OF EFFORT is given to protect each other. And Nagisa's such a good winggirl to lead Rika astray.

Naoya has hugged Saki before, and Nagisa feels jealous about it. Saki is OK with Nagisa, but Naoya asking her to be a witness is just...the most hilariously absurd thing ever. Saki's mind sure wavers all the way to NTR fetish LOLS (Domestic Girlfriend vibes ANYONE???) What a POWERFUL mind of perverse imagination for Sakisaki.

Even when Naoya isn't at the top of his game, Rika still finds him being that ellegant cool guy in his eyes. BUT WOW MY MAN NAOYA, you realized that Rika has feelings for you? THIS LATE??? REALLY??? The prospect of 3-timing is real if he invites Rika into the relationship, so Saki tries all she can to dissuade the easy and naive boyfriend into believing her. But when Naoya fires it back at them, it's all about boobs and being in heat apparently.

Well, is Naoya gonna have his 1st ever rejection of Rika? And whaddya know, he twisted her words to suit him lols. FACEPALM...
Aug 20, 2021 12:01 PM

Jan 2018
What the fuck were they doing in school? They should get expelled many times over lol.

Also Saki discovered she has NTR fetish wtf?
Aug 20, 2021 12:03 PM

Jan 2021
NTR fetish hahdfajd
I can't with this series, I feel like it surprises me more each time

And Mirika keeps insisting, even Naoya is starting to suspect something xd
What a lie they pulled to fix that, but since Naoya is unpredictable he created another drama, god πŸ˜‚

Aug 20, 2021 12:06 PM

Oct 2017
Wow Saki sat on Naoya's lap during class and on top of that she even moaned, I dunno what to say.

Saki and Nagisa trying to convince Naoya that Mirika's just in heat was hilarious. Thou that ended up backfiring right away. Mirika ran away taking Naoya's hand, what's gonna happen next?
Aug 20, 2021 12:11 PM

Apr 2016
Why am i even still watching this show, why am i even here, and why is Shino still not winning this race yet (Its not like there ever could be a real winner in this sanatorium of a show).
Aug 20, 2021 12:16 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Naoya constantly staying with Saki was cute to be honest, but damn now it seems like she's into NTR xD
Naoya is so dumb for not realizing for Mirika, this is hilarious
Aug 20, 2021 12:44 PM

Dec 2020
Saki chan tries so hard that naoya take her on his seat haha what the classmates think about that LOL.
NRT fetish okay haha but poor rika get she rejected next episode from Naoya.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sγ‚·

Aug 20, 2021 12:45 PM

Sep 2011
this episode was the best :D This anime is so hilarious XD It was so funny to see Saki into NTR.Also, I laughed in this scene, because Naoya asked Saki if she was ok to watch he and Nagisa hug each other ahah
Aug 20, 2021 1:25 PM

Jun 2020
That was one hell of a boob grab by Saki looks like she was about to milk Milka out of her boobs or just straight up ripping it off her

Naoya has some balls to hold Saki for that long even in class and just made her moan mid-class like no shit people are going to look at you, And from their home Naoya made Saki watch while he's hugging Minase and things could've gone worse and yes Saki this is what you call the NTR and after that, we go to the usual occurrence of Saki punching the shit out of Naoya

Naoya is really gullible in all kinds of places, I think it's time for Shino to add to the harem? no might be for the best now next episode is going to be Naoya confronting Rika can't wait for what's bound to happen.
Aug 20, 2021 1:38 PM

Jan 2021
Huh i didn't know crying from laughter was an actual thing until today
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Aug 20, 2021 1:43 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Rika's persistence knows no bounds as she tries to approach Naoya between classes. Saki tries her hardest to prevent Naoya from falling for Rika, but Naoya is not aware of Rika's feelings for him. I guess its only a matter of time before Shino finds about the possibility of Naoya three timing with Saki, Nagisa, and Rika.
Aug 20, 2021 1:44 PM
Jul 2021
Lmao another good episode, it's too bad this will prob never get a Dub or a S2 because it is really funny. Btw, what the hell is up with Mirika? She could grab his arm and rub her G.. G.. G.. G-CUPS on his arms and tell everyone that she's in a "Serious relationship" with him, but then when he says she has a crush on him she freaks out and gets embarrassed. Seriously though I really like her character too and I can't wait until they get into what's coming for the housemates lol
Aug 20, 2021 1:51 PM

May 2020
Pretty fun classroom they got here, having your girlfriend sitting on your lap like it's nothing, and that grab by Saki, she must have enjoyed that.
Also we got to know that she has that kind of fetish, enjoying watching others having fun, and that Naoya sure isn't your Dense harem guy, he can sense the blushing of a girl.

Pretty hilarious episode to be honest, maybe the most up until now.
Softhenic03Dec 4, 2021 2:16 AM
Aug 20, 2021 1:55 PM

May 2021
Can’t believe Naoya made Saki sit on his lap in class lol. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 20, 2021 1:55 PM

Mar 2018
You'd think that if Saki had such a big issue with Naoya dating another girl, shed make him reject Nagisa. They both are similar at their core, but she only seems to have a problem with Milika, just annoys me considering I like her the most.
Aug 20, 2021 1:56 PM

Apr 2018
The annoying Mirika is back. And goddamn, she's so persistent. She doesn't know when to give up and will NEVER give up. She's the definiton of ''STALKER''.

Some fanservice from SakiSaki right there. A cute blush and that's it.
And then you have Nagisa, getting an organism from a hug.
Sakisaki got NTR'd.

The funny part of the episode how they fooled Naoya with some fake stuff LMAO.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 20, 2021 2:11 PM
May 2021
It was damm embarrancing, interesting more than any earlier episodes my heart was beating 3times faster
Aug 20, 2021 2:23 PM

Mar 2021
NOOOO THEY CAN'T END THE EPISODE LIKE THAT!! i really hope the next episode opens with naoya talking to rika about her "situation" - the look on her face when she finds out saki told him she was just "in heat" will be PRICELESS
Aug 20, 2021 2:25 PM

Jun 2021
So what did we discover in today's episode, cringe + awkward moments + comedy + two wholesome hugs + NTR fetish of Saki !! + persistent Mirika

Damn, Mirika is the perfect showcase of a generic battle shounen protagonist. The NEVER GIVE UP aura.

And where could I find teacher like this?!

~ Weeboo
Aug 20, 2021 2:34 PM

Jul 2017
Shoutout to the teacher who was just chill with Saki sitting on Naoya's lap during class with no arguments towards their behavior during class time whatsoever. Surprised even the other students were able to survive the class through that awkward situation, let alone Saki and Naoya themselves.
Aug 20, 2021 2:46 PM

Mar 2021
Hahaha. That scene where Saki was sitting on Naoya while in class was very cringy. Anyway, this episode was super funny πŸ˜‚ I think Mirika will confess to Naoya in the next episode, I'm so excited 😍
Aug 20, 2021 3:08 PM

Jun 2017
0451 said:
What the fuck were they doing in school? They should get expelled many times over lol.

Indeed the teacher was surprisingly chill and just ended up as "NOPE, not dealing with that, ignore" mode.

This NTR fetish is just the right kink for Saki to get that harem going long term. lmao
Aug 20, 2021 3:08 PM

Oct 2013
KANLen09 said:

Naoya has hugged Saki before, and Nagisa feels jealous about it. Saki is OK with Nagisa, but Naoya asking her to be a witness is just...the most hilariously absurd thing ever. Saki's mind sure wavers all the way to NTR fetish LOLS (Domestic Girlfriend vibes ANYONE???) What a POWERFUL mind of perverse imagination for Sakisaki.

Lol, raises hand for the DG vibes. Needs a bit of Overflow/Kiss x Sis + some Why Are you Here Sensei? And it'd head more & more in that direction.

As for Saki, what can I say, this two-timing relationship might help her discover tastes she never new she had.

This actually feels natural for this show, lmao. NTR fetish, boobie streamer, can't wait to see what's next.
Aug 20, 2021 3:12 PM
Apr 2021
This episode made me realize how dumb Noaya is and it feels so strangr watching it, like i feel embarassed for the characters but it was a very entertaining episode and i cant wait for the next one!
Aug 20, 2021 3:15 PM

Apr 2020
I think there are at least three who are happy on this scene.

Aug 20, 2021 3:31 PM

Mar 2015
this show is incredible!
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Aug 20, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Saki and Naoya literally are an amazing couple in lots of good things and interesting moments where they are.
Aug 20, 2021 3:50 PM
Feb 2021
vF_Wackiier said:
You'd think that if Saki had such a big issue with Naoya dating another girl, shed make him reject Nagisa. They both are similar at their core, but she only seems to have a problem with Milika, just annoys me considering I like her the most.

It's called "inconsistent characterization" and it's the only way this show can maintain its premise.
Aug 20, 2021 4:25 PM

Oct 2020
Hmm, Rika is actually quite the persistent contender now. There were definitely many cute moments with Saki this episode, especially when Naoya refused to leave her side. Haha, Saki seems to have developed an NTR fetish. Heh, Naoya really is so easily fooled.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2021 4:35 PM

Aug 2019
feel like this show will eventually develop into some cuckold type shit, especially with that whole scene where he wanted Saki to watch him hugging Nagisa lmao
Aug 20, 2021 4:54 PM

Sep 2018
This show is seriously funny with how stupid it is, peak comedy for it's type. I'm never bored while watching it.
Aug 20, 2021 5:01 PM

Apr 2015
As ridiculous as this show manages to get each week, they even found the opportunity to throw some NTR theme into the mix as well. Saki was great this week, not just the NTR bit was hilarious, but the way she was making Naoya believe he is average AF, the way she said that the bigger the boobs the more in heat you are almost got Nagisa in trouble.
Aug 20, 2021 5:04 PM

Mar 2016
Every new episode just seems to 1-up the previous one in terms of absolute stupidity. Not like there’s much positive in that, anyway.
Aug 20, 2021 5:16 PM
Jul 2021
Once again, this anime has reached its limits on how absurd the characters can act in school. Milika is really laying hard on getting Naoya's attention, which is causing issues for Nagisa, Saki, and Naoya. Naoya shows how overly trusting and gullible he is, which makes him such an extreme MC. The white-haired girl is getting more screen time, which means she will be properly introduced soon. Can't wait for next week's episode.
Aug 20, 2021 6:01 PM

Jul 2020
expected to be another cringy episode but heck this scene was funny
Aug 20, 2021 6:17 PM
πŸ¦†πŸ‘‘

Jan 2020
This was an enjoyable one lol. The focus on saki was was pretty great and misunderstandings in the series never get old.

Rika was cute too

Aug 20, 2021 8:17 PM

Jan 2018
MomoSinX said:
0451 said:

Indeed the teacher was surprisingly chill and just ended up as "NOPE, not dealing with that, ignore" mode.

This NTR fetish is just the right kink for Saki to get that harem going long term. lmao
Yeah you're right.

But then earlier the way she grabbed Mirika's breasts seemed painful. She'll have to apologize when the three-timing becomes official.
Aug 20, 2021 9:20 PM
Nov 2019
How does this show keep getting both stupider and funnier every episode? Anyway, two main takeaways are that Nouya is indeed dumb as bricks and that Saki is slowly loosing her mind.
Aug 20, 2021 9:48 PM

May 2017
By the looks of the preview, things are going down next episode ;D
Aug 21, 2021 1:10 AM

Mar 2021
If there's one thing I've learned from watching this show, it's that losing braincells can be very entertaining.
Aug 21, 2021 2:06 AM

Apr 2020
Naoya is dumb as a brick, but still very honest lmao. Hilarious episode as always, really loved it. Looking forward to episode 9.
Nina supporter for lifeπŸ’•
Aug 21, 2021 2:50 AM

Sep 2015
This was the best and the worst anime episode of all time. Stupidness and non-sense everywhere but I couldn't stop laughing.
Aug 21, 2021 3:24 AM

Jul 2014
Teacher definitely has both the best and worst attitude to all the nonsense going on in this show. A definite case of "I'm not paid enough to deal with this bullshit". And Saki has an NTR fetish? I guess that at least explains why she was ever okay with this insanity to begin with.
Aug 21, 2021 4:15 AM

Nov 2013
Only japan. Only freaking Japan
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Aug 21, 2021 4:20 AM

Oct 2016
We are getting closer and closer to Shino greatness. Another hilarious episode! Whatever Naoya's luck is in gacha, I don't want it lmao. Saki, whatever it is that is awakening inside you, there's still time to turn back. Mirika is in heat lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 21, 2021 5:53 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
They just simply fuckin cuddle in the middle of the whole class and no one even care to shit on 'em? Deym, absolute peak scene, indeed, a fuckin peak scene. Though, Saki pinched Rika boob just like that kinda be too much. Oh right, i forget. She was actually in heat, and even had that kink. So, yeah, nevermind then. Keep it awesome, Saki-Saki, keep it more awesome. I don't even dare to talk about Naoya, the 'goat'. Cause, yeah, y'know why.

Nagisa hold the supportive this time. No big deal coming from her, but her contribution kinda be a difference between those chaos. The hug was cute. So, that's being said, the best girl keep calm, and let the first wife get worried much. Because she needs it to make this show always fresh. Just one more question before i end my job here, when the fuckin purple-haired girl entering their chaotic relationship?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 21, 2021 7:36 AM
Jul 2021
This show so far has been way better than it has any right to be. I was afraid yellow hair would ruin the dynamic (and her flimsy unclear motivations behind wanting to join in the first place is definitely a weak point for this anime) but so far she’s being properly excluded (and MC embarrassing her in front of the class was hilarious). Here’s hoping she doesn’t somehow become a full fledged member next week 🀞
Aug 21, 2021 8:17 AM
May 2021
Nothing special in this episode but I love the eargasm, I don't understand why the dialogue sounds weird, and this episode was the worst
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2021

169 by 2135east »»
Oct 7, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

130 by Jaredbftball »»
Oct 3, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

314 by Jaredbftball »»
Sep 30, 2:33 PM

» Girlfriend, Girlfriend is now being dubbed!

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Aug 12, 2022

23 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
Sep 6, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

183 by crylam »»
Jul 18, 4:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.