Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 27, 2021 11:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's ok Rika. Apologies aren't easy to make in this society.

And honestly, her attempts to get Naoya to notice her gets more and more amusing with each episode especially this one.
Stark700Aug 27, 2021 11:13 AM
Aug 27, 2021 11:47 AM

Jun 2019
Man... I like Rika. I don't know what's so good about her. But, her way of doing things is always really amusing to me. And, IDK about Naoya, sometimes he feels like the most chad dude out there and the other times, the dumbest MC I've ever seen. Rika at least confessed in this episode and she also took it a step further with that kiss.

Nagisa and Saki after that kiss were so heartbroken. LMAO. Loved those expressions. This was such a funny episode. It is so amusing to see how these girls are trying so hard to get him for themselves.

Aug 27, 2021 11:49 AM

Jul 2017
Rika has gone full-on Tsundere towards Naoya, and in full plain sight towards both Saki and Nagisa.

To think that the ploy for Rika to be "in heat" got backfired at them, it's a girls' mentality herd of a 3-way fight with the screw-up dense Naoya. But man, while this hilarious chad is playing along with Rika's whims, at least he knew fully well when he is 2-timing with Saki and Nagisa. There's no place for Rika to be in this polygamy relationship, YET SHE PERSISTS...her willingness to date Naoya is strong AF, and a declaration of love at that.

Back to the gym warehouse to settle their fight, and Rika's brain is anything but "I'll give up to make my dream come true." Even after multiple attempts for Naoya to dissuade Rika, he's all she has in her heart, soul, mind and strength, 24/7. And even to seal that with Naoya on each of their first kiss, DAYUM Rika is smooth AF.

There is just everything to be said about having your first kiss be stolen in front of your girlfriends, Naoya. Both Saki and Nagisa are very depressed and dispirited, no discounts for that mess-up. The ONE CHANCE to seal with each of Saki and Nagisa's first kisses, really getting very desperate to countermeasure Rika.

So what to do? Strengthen the trio's bonds to cherish and deepen their relationship...by going on a hot spring date! So can we expect fanservice next week?
Aug 27, 2021 11:55 AM

Oct 2017
Mirika is aggressive af, she confessed to Naoya and even kissed him. The dead look on Saki Saki and Nagisa's eyes were hilarious.
Aug 27, 2021 12:01 PM

Apr 2020
Not much fanservice happening since they still had to talk. It's must be for them to see Naoya was kissed by Mirika. Loved their dead fish eyes lol hahaha.

KANLen09 said:
So can we expect fanservice next week?

Pretty much, cause I saw in the preview Mirika is in her towel, so we can expect them in the onsen.

Aug 27, 2021 12:02 PM

Jan 2021
Just when we thought it was Mirika's defeat comes the counter-attack...
Attention critical hit!!!! God, I didn't expect the kiss hjahjaha

それはそれ、これはこれ
What's done is done, right now thanks to that, the relationship of these three has been strengthened c:

Yay a date heheh
I'm also interested in what's going to happen with Saki's friend finding out about this relationship 😂

Aug 27, 2021 12:18 PM

Apr 2016
Why is it always the twintail tsundere who steals the first kiss.

Also now the mc-kun is on the number of three, and most probably the 4th will happen very soon, and here im asking why stop there ? Why doesn't he have like 18 girlfriends ?

More comedy that way right ? We full harem parody mode, so sky is the limit right.
Aug 27, 2021 12:31 PM

Feb 2019
PEAK FUCKING ROMCOM. Show just gets better and better This whole episode was just amazing. From the Milika heat situation on the roof to the confession, great job Milika, mark your territory and your future man. I normally hate Tsunderes, but Milika is so well written that I love her.

Ah yes the obligatory onsen ep, next week should be fun, lots of good screen caps coming up.
Aug 27, 2021 12:36 PM

Apr 2018
It felt so good to see Rika rejected. She'll be even more annoying later but she still has some waifu material potential. She ain't giving up anytime.
Naoyo's a living dumb legend LOL.
Oh and Shino found out about Saki, she'll be appearing more and more now.
The rest of the girls are depressed.
Anyway, next episode will be the hot spring arc which is 90% fanservice and 10% development.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 27, 2021 12:36 PM

Jan 2018
Best episode so far imo. I laughted a lot. I adore Mirika's explicit/tsundere personality. 3 more episodes.
RE:ZERO !!!!!!!!!!
Aug 27, 2021 12:40 PM

Sep 2011
The show gets better and better, I really loved this episode lol The anime is not serious and I laugh a lot. So, now, Shino has found out that Naoya is in a relationship with Saki and Nagisa... I don't know, but I feel she is going to be angry with him. BTW this scene <3
Aug 27, 2021 12:50 PM

Dec 2020
I just enjoyed to watch this show it's so funny and kind of stupid, but with mirika she doesn’t give up on Naoya.

Next week we become an onsen episode*.*
I was surprised by the kiss xD.
HiroyasuAug 27, 2021 12:54 PM
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 27, 2021 12:52 PM

Jun 2020
That roof scene where they discuss what Saki told Naoya to sabotage Milka was just too perfect

She's so persistent about this idea I mean I can't blame her feeling for Naoya but da- A kiss a head on kiss Saki and Nagisa was just dead mostly Saki her reaction was just priceless when she saw Rika making the move

They really look so blank and in despair after that horrifying scene I guess they got traumatized in a way, Maybe Naoya is the one who's horny not Rika by asking them to just kiss it out like it's going to wash Rika's kiss, a hot springs episode finally we get to see one and she hasn't made a move only 3 episodes left.
Aug 27, 2021 12:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah! Mirika took the 1st kiss, this girl is really in heat hahaha, but well she won't give up and she will keep harassing him lol, now it's date time at the onsen, my favorite arc I can't wait, best girl will have time to shine, princess Shino 🥵🥵🥵⚔️🏴‍☠️
Aug 27, 2021 12:54 PM
May 2018
This is why I really love Mirika <3. She so bold pursuing her love. Damn that kiss. Best ep so far.
Aug 27, 2021 1:15 PM

May 2018
Rika kissed Naoya this episode! I was very surprised haha. Rip the other girls
Aug 27, 2021 1:16 PM

Sep 2019
Rika isn't holding back, at all. I really like seeing that. Onsen episode soon!!!
Aug 27, 2021 1:32 PM

Jan 2018
I'm glad instead of accepting a three timing relationship Mirika is aiming for being the sole gf of Naoya.
This anime gets too much flak for being dumb even tho that's exactly the point. It’s dumb fun.
Aug 27, 2021 1:34 PM
Feb 2021
0451 said:
I'm glad instead of accepting a three timing relationship Mirika is aiming for being the sole gf of Naoya.
This anime gets too much flak for being dumb even tho that's exactly the point. It’s dumb fun.

If only it didn't try to be serious then I would agree with that assessment. But even this show takes itself too seriously to be dumb fun in my book, since that requires me to take it seriously too.
Aug 27, 2021 1:49 PM

Jan 2018
MugenNoShirayuki said:
0451 said:

If only it didn't try to be serious then I would agree with that assessment. But even this show takes itself too seriously to be dumb fun in my book, since that requires me to take it seriously too.
I guess there were some scenes like that but nothing stood out to me that made my eyes roll yet.
I get why many people call this anime cringe tho, I just don't think that's enough of a reason to justify the hate. I found the earlier episodes to be the most cringey but Ig I got used to it lol.
Aug 27, 2021 1:53 PM

Apr 2020
My man is such a Chad, having two girlfriends and still refuse to date a third girl, respect. Anyways really hilarious episode as always, Rika is best for me. Looking forward to episode 10 and a certain someone too.
Nina supporter for life💕
Aug 27, 2021 1:58 PM

Jun 2021
Swagernator said:
Why is it always the twintail tsundere who steals the first kiss.

Also now the mc-kun is on the number of three, and most probably the 4th will happen very soon, and here im asking why stop there ? Why doesn't he have like 18 girlfriends ?

More comedy that way right ? We full harem parody mode, so sky is the limit right.

For that you have "100 Girlfriends"

~ Weeboo
Aug 27, 2021 2:03 PM

Jun 2021
Another potential tsundere esque character became aggressive as fck. Nino took one whole season to realise in QQ, here she took just 9 episodes. Great development !!

By far, Naoya still trying to settle up his polyamory or polygamic relationship with two girls. He offered for an onsen date, you know what that means, ehem, cultured.

4th girl ready in the row. BTW, why she's flaged as main girl in this season ?! She has the least screen time, may be moderator will correct that.

Normal people : I Love You too
Naoya :

~ Weeboo
Aug 27, 2021 2:22 PM

May 2020
So we have our first kiss here, and it's none other than Rika. Though that depression of Saki and Nagisa was really something lol.
Now it seems like Shino knows that Saki's being two timed so it's not too long before she joins the crew too and a date next week.
Hoping for another fun episode.
Softhenic03Dec 4, 2021 2:20 AM
Aug 27, 2021 2:36 PM
May 2021
I tried to keep an open mind with this Milika girl, but man I REALLY do not like her character AT ALL so far. Her only redeeming qualities are the fact she's a tsundere and her never say die attitude, but said attitude just makes her the biggest POS in this show so far. She's extremely selfish, only caring about her own feelings throughout all of this. Naoya ain't perfect, but at least he has the decency to realize that he himself was pretty selfish and is trying to make the best of his current relationship. But does Milika care about this at all? NOPE. Screw the other 2 girls who've done nothing wrong right?

I feel so bad for Saki and Nagisa man. It must be so annoying to have to deal with some crazy chick who can't take no for an answer, openly try to steal their man and embarass (Saki specifically here) them in front of their whole class every day basically. Not only that, but because she can't take no for an answer...what does she do? She steals Naoya's first kiss right in front of them. AND THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF she declares she wants Naoya for herself right in front of 2 heartbroken girls, further highlighting her selfishness. Now let's imagine the genders were reversed in this situation. I'm certain most people would get on the guy's behind for that and rightly so. But I'm seeing so many people defend Milika here it's mad.

Then there's the whole thing with her "MeTube" channel where she's exploiting her body for views but I'm supposed to believe she's "working hard and putting in a lot of effort" for them. Not only that, but she shows 0 respect for her dad who only wants what's best for his daughter, yet he's painted as a bad guy.

This was a bit of a rant, but I just had to let it out. Milika best girl? No, how about Milika is by far the worst girl in this series so far. End of rant 😂
Aug 27, 2021 2:57 PM

Mar 2021
Damn, that episode was a treat... That kiss from Mirika was the best! 😍 Her reactions while talking with Naoya are so precious. I just love watching her blush 😍 On the other hand, the look on Saki and Nagisa's faces afterwards was so funny 😅 Mirika best girl!! 😍😍😍
Aug 27, 2021 2:58 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Once again, Rika proves that she's best girl by stealing the first kiss from Naoya from Saki and Nagisa. I guess the cat is out of the bag since Shino knows about Naoya's two timing relationship. I'm curious to know what Shino thinks about the situation .
Aug 27, 2021 3:01 PM
May 2021
AddaeAkono said:
Once again, Rika proves that she's best girl by stealing the first kiss from Naoya from Saki and Nagisa. I guess the cat is out of the bag since Shino knows about Naoya's two timing relationship. I'm curious to know what Shino thinks about the situation .

Just imagine the genders were reversed... Would you still be supporting Milika's actions?
Aug 27, 2021 3:02 PM
Aug 2021
this anime is getting even more dumb and i like it EXACTLY because of that.
the moment i realized naoya is literally the dumbest MC i ever seen i started loving this shit just because i stopped expecting anything intelligent coming from him and understood this anime intended everything, and its a fucking 10/10 in his own genere
Aug 27, 2021 3:18 PM

Jun 2017
This part was pretty hilarious in the manga and I am glad the anime nailed it. Can't wait for the onsen shenanigans.
Aug 27, 2021 3:24 PM

May 2021
Great episode. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 27, 2021 3:36 PM

Sep 2018
The roof and depression scene was pretty damn funny. My man Naoya pulling. Not too sure how I feel about Rika though but she's one hell of a character I must say.
Aug 27, 2021 4:07 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
SkyhighCFC said:
AddaeAkono said:

Just imagine the genders were reversed... Would you still be supporting Milika's actions?

Well after reading your initial rant about Rika, its obvious that you are not a fan of Rika's actions. To answer your question, the answer would be yes because Saki was the one who allowed this situation to happen in the first place and get NTR'd.
Aug 27, 2021 5:07 PM
Jul 2021
I despise yellow hair and her insistence in interfering with the already difficult dynamic of the first too, and was sure this episode would find a way to shoehorn her into the relationship proper. Thankfully she was rejected firmly once again and MC re-affirms his dedication to the main two. She won't give up but hopefully remains more in the background from now on.
Aug 27, 2021 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
Naoya refusing Rika's dating request is she is persistent even lol.

the kissing scene never imagined they did something like kissing Naoya in front of his girlfriends.
Aug 27, 2021 5:15 PM
May 2021
AddaeAkono said:
SkyhighCFC said:

Well after reading your initial rant about Rika, its obvious that you are not a fan of Rika's actions. To answer your question, the answer would be yes because Saki was the one who allowed this situation to happen in the first place and get NTR'd.

Huh? So NTRing someone is justified in your opinion? Bit weird if you ask me. What was Saki supposed to do in this situation btw? Resort to violence? She made it very clear she wanted Milika to stay away from Naoya but that clearly didn't work
Aug 27, 2021 5:38 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
SkyhighCFC said:
AddaeAkono said:

Huh? So NTRing someone is justified in your opinion? Bit weird if you ask me. What was Saki supposed to do in this situation btw? Resort to violence? She made it very clear she wanted Milika to stay away from Naoya but that clearly didn't work

Saki should have realized that talking down Milika was not going to work anyway. She should have took the initiative and kissed Naoya as a way of marking her territory, but Rika beat her to the punch. lol.
Aug 27, 2021 5:49 PM
Feb 2021
Stink_Bug said:
I despise yellow hair and her insistence in interfering with the already difficult dynamic of the first too, and was sure this episode would find a way to shoehorn her into the relationship proper. Thankfully she was rejected firmly once again and MC re-affirms his dedication to the main two. She won't give up but hopefully remains more in the background from now on.

Nope. She's still the third heroine, she's only going to get more prominent from here on out, finding ways to force herself into their lives.
Aug 27, 2021 5:57 PM
May 2021
AddaeAkono said:
SkyhighCFC said:

Saki should have realized that talking down Milika was not going to work anyway. She should have took the initiative and kissed Naoya as a way of marking her territory, but Rika beat her to the punch. lol.

Even if Saki kissed him first, or even Nagisa, Milika likely wouldn't have stopped anyway given all the other crap she's pulled. She's the definition of a pain in the behind
Aug 27, 2021 6:21 PM

Sep 2018
This show is close to a 10/10 for me lol.
Aug 27, 2021 6:21 PM

Apr 2015
Bro, I can't even... Milika literally stole Naoya's first kiss in front of Saki and Nagisa.. That was so unexpected. But a welcome surprise cause she's best girl after all. The depression that followedafter was pretty funny.

Now I am really curious to see what part Shino will play, now that she has overheard everything that happened in the storage room.
Aug 27, 2021 6:49 PM
Jul 2021
MugenNoShirayuki said:
Stink_Bug said:

Nope. She's still the third heroine, she's only going to get more prominent from here on out, finding ways to force herself into their lives.
Ugh that's disappointing. It's a long shot but I hope at least when silver hair finally steps out of the background it's to interfere with yellow.
Aug 27, 2021 7:42 PM

May 2021

I really like this image.

Aug 27, 2021 10:00 PM
Nov 2019
This episode was pure chaos from start to finish. First ten minutes or so had me dying.

SGCS said:

I really like this image.

Saki's reactions are always top notch.
Aug 27, 2021 10:55 PM
Feb 2015
The best ComRom anime this year!!!
Aug 27, 2021 10:59 PM
Jun 2020
Milika best girl <3
Aug 28, 2021 12:07 AM

Sep 2015
Milika is persevering ! Thats what makes her so great as a girlfriend ! It really shows the value and dedication thaat she has !

Naoya is so oblivious to everything xD so hilarious, and then when he hears it out, he gets into denial, BUT he does make good points though !

And also, Saki, Minase and Naoya should had all kissed at the same time, I was expecting a scene like that this episode but oh well
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Aug 28, 2021 12:57 AM

May 2021
Saki and Nagisa got the taste of NTR and well.....

Thank you for the present, Santa Snowman 2

Aug 28, 2021 2:46 AM

Apr 2020
Seeing Saki and Minase's dead fish eyes after witnessing Milika stealing Naoya's first kiss was hilarious lol. Milika really went full on tsundere this episode.
Aug 28, 2021 3:38 AM

Apr 2017
All I'm gonna say is we do not stan a hoe who is oblivious to the concept of consent or the word "no", has previously cried rape and has no idea when she isn't wanted. That shit not cute nor funny. Saki and Nagisa and Naoya FTW.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.