Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 15, 2017 8:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode is out on Amazon Prime.

Kinda amusing that Utaha decides to join Eriri to accept the offer made by Akane. Tomoya has to make his own move as well despite making mistakes in the past like recently.

Pretty much a buildup episode for the finale. I'd expect Iori and Izumi to actually have a more important role soon.
Jun 15, 2017 12:24 PM

Aug 2013
Eriri managed to get back on her feet and the way Eriri and Utaha reassured each other was beautiful moment. Quite emotional.

Iori gave some advice to Tomoya which was nice of him.

Katou went back with her short hair but she still looks great. She also asked Tomoya on a date.

Jun 15, 2017 12:27 PM

Apr 2014
Despite major down pour for Tomoya. I am glad to see Eriri and Utaha grow their bonds much deeper, and finally admit to each other about their talent. Although it was heavy and devastating. I believe it was a great stepping stone for them to go to infinity and beyond. Loved the episode. Season 2 is being much better than season 1 in my eyes honestly. :)
Jun 15, 2017 12:30 PM

Sep 2008
i-m actually rly excited about the fact that they dumped that pussy guy, damn useless Aki,

....I cried when eri drew again, i fuckin' double fisted when she cried that tomoya couldn't make her draw, damn, this wasn't such a good anime 4 episodes ago... hell just last episode it's score jumped from 7 to 9,

and my eyes widened as fuck when megumi appeared with her short hair!!!
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 15, 2017 12:36 PM

Jun 2015
It was nice to see Eriri and Utaha acknowledge each others talents. They're going to do great things together. Eriri crying was heartbreaking and emotional. Tomoya is going to keep moving forward. Iori gave him some good advice. Katou has short hair now. She also asked Tomoya on a date.
Jun 15, 2017 1:53 PM

Mar 2008
That can translate to NTR context. Eririn: "I don't feel it anymore with Tomoya, but that woman... "
Jun 15, 2017 2:51 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was so dramatic, it did explain their decision to leave. There was definitely some good bonding between Utaha and Eriri. Also, interesting ending, probably a set up for 'researching' the new game.
Jun 15, 2017 3:12 PM

Sep 2015
Where did you guys watch it on? I can't find it anywhere.
Jun 15, 2017 3:21 PM
Apr 2015
After the top nº1 Anime betrayal of 2017 (Partly joking pls don't kill me), this episode is when we really know why they left tomoya's circle to be with Akane. I'm relieved that Eriri could draw again but it was sad because she realized Tomoya couldn't push her further because of her kindness.
Well, I still feel bad for Tomoya because they kind of crushed his dream (well being honest, all humans are selfish so when they have an opportunity to success they will go for it) but I'm sure he'll probably recover from that.

Then, I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T ANIMATE THE WHOLE PART WITH IORI, I think they didn't do it because this episode was more serious, and finally kato with the date. I can't wait to see how they will be animating the next episode because it will show us an emotional Tomoya that will touch us... or not.
Frostf14Jun 15, 2017 3:57 PM
Jun 15, 2017 3:26 PM

Aug 2013
This was just one massive in one episode. Sure it may have shown development for Eriri and Utaha finding their place and becoming firm in their aspirations but just wow. Basically this series came off to me in one episode that at the end of the day, doing something productive with your friends is fun but when it comes down to it, that friendship will always be tossed out the damn window for the sake of an opportunity. I can't help but feel triggered off of that. Finale next week, time to see how this all comes to an end.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 15, 2017 3:40 PM

Feb 2016
zcv45 said:
Where did you guys watch it on? I can't find it anywhere.
Stark stated that is out on Amazon Prime, coming from that, subs on "illegal" streaming sites will take a while to finally appear

that aside, the episode was beautiful, honestly I think that dumping Tomoya could become an interesting twist, yet sad for him unless Best girl Kato makes him realize one thing or two
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 15, 2017 3:54 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
As I said before last week, neither of them are obligated to tell Aki about anything pertaining to the business involving the future of their careers so all the people hating on Utaha and Eri because of it need to grow the fuck up and open your eyes to how the real world works

Either way, it's pretty said to see that they cannot thrive and improve under someone like Aki (And honestly this should come as a surprise to anyone) however the character development that they both got because of them accepting that and moving on is what makes all of this okay in my eyes and I'm proud of Aki for growing up and realizing that this was best for them....They deserve to be apart of a project this big

Akane isn't all that bad either especially since unlike most people that acted like how she did last week (That is seeking attention, fame, money and power), she's in it because like Aki and the others, she's just genuinely passionate about what she does and she strives for excellence no matter what - Which is how you should be because the real world IS Dog eat Dog

But that ending though lol....Aki better say yes in a heartbeat
Jun 15, 2017 4:05 PM
Apr 2015
Tokoya said:
As I said before last week, neither of them are obligated to tell Aki about anything pertaining to the business involving the future of their careers so all the people hating on Utaha and Eri because of it need to grow the fuck up and open your eyes to how the real world works

Either way, it's pretty said to see that they cannot thrive and improve under someone like Aki (And honestly this should come as a surprise to anyone) however the character development that they both got because of them accepting that and moving on is what makes all of this okay in my eyes and I'm proud of Aki for growing up and realizing that this was best for them....They deserve to be apart of a project this big

Akane isn't all that bad either especially since unlike most people that acted like how she did last week (That is seeking attention, fame, money and power), she's in it because like Aki and the others, she's just genuinely passionate about what she does and she strives for excellence no matter what - Which is how you should be because the real world IS Dog eat Dog

Well, you do have a point but I think you had to understood on the episode 9 discussion that people focused more on the way they left the circle and not the fact that they left the circle. We all know that the real world is a place where selfishness is needed and we'll go for any opportunity that presents us even if it means leaving someone loved (as I said in my comment) but at least, IMO, if he/she is a precious person to you and a member of your team or whatever you have, at least act with professionalism and talk with him/her and communicate your decision, that person will accept it because it's your future and it's your decision.

That's it, again I'll repeat, these people weren't against the fact that they left the circle, they were against the way they did it but that's another discussion.

PS: I do really hope (and he'll probably say it lol) that he says yes.
Jun 15, 2017 4:21 PM

May 2015
Oh god, how do they plan on finishing this season in just one episode.

Jun 15, 2017 4:21 PM

Feb 2008
Tomoya failed as producer, but Eri and Utaha bonds grow stronger in this episode.
They were both sad and want to continue together with circle but instead choose path to improve themself as creature to make game together with Akane.

That's some nice Art Eri.

Well, seem like it mostly like end with Katou x Aki but I pretty sure it will no end in romance ending, that's not this anime about after all.
Just one more episode.
I looking forward how Aki x Katou will improve or if they will continue doujin circle together.
Iori and Izumi no doubt will join them I think.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 15, 2017 4:31 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Frostf14 said:
Tokoya said:

Well, you do have a point but I think you had to understood on the episode 9 discussion that people focused more on the way they left the circle and not the fact that they left the circle. We all know that the real world is a place where selfishness is needed and we'll go for any opportunity that presents us even if it means leaving someone loved (as I said in my comment) but at least, IMO, if he/she is a precious person to you and a member of your team or whatever you have, at least act with professionalism and talk with him/her and communicate your decision, that person will accept it because it's your future and it's your decision.

That's it, again I'll repeat, these people weren't against the fact that they left the circle, they were against the way they did it but that's another discussion.

Business is business, friendship has no say in the matter and even though they worked together, they weren't officially a team or anything but rather they did that for fun

This was something that they needed to decide on their own
Jun 15, 2017 5:06 PM
May 2017
Tokoya said:
Frostf14 said:

Business is business, friendship has no say in the matter and even though they worked together, they weren't officially a team or anything but rather they did that for fun

The way in which they behaved is quite inconsequential, with what they feel, if they call themselves their friends, in addition to saying that they feel something for him. There is something called decency and respect, and that is precisely what they lacked when they failed to tell Tomoya beforehand that they would accept a job offer and that they would no longer be available to work with the doujin group.

Although they were not professionals, with their first job they consolidated themselves as a known working group.

By the way the term of decency and respect, also exists in the business world, and that can condition if someone want to do business with certain people.
Contreras1991Jun 15, 2017 5:28 PM
Jun 15, 2017 6:08 PM
Jan 2016
Interestingly, unlike others voicing their views here, I can't honestly see this as a good move for Utaha and Eriri in the long term. It's great that their relationship has improved. It's great that Eriri can draw again.
But is what Akane is offering them, with all her undeniable passion for creative projects, really something to look forward to? Passion be damned, all I saw was a drunk woman insulting people. Akane seems to be the type who gives up all her life, all her relationships for her art. After a while, with all the enemies she's making in the process, there will really be nothing left for her but that (if that's not the case already). Artists like her can create incredible things... and then die young. Is this really what Utaha and Eriri want to become? Because Akane will demand them to give up everything just like her, she said so herself.
In my experience, people who throw away everything for one single reason, be it art, a person, or something else, ultimately tend to suffer, burn themselves out, or worse. There should be more to life than art, even for an artist.
Jun 15, 2017 6:09 PM

Aug 2014
where do i watch it ?
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jun 15, 2017 6:45 PM
May 2015
Contreras1991 said:
Tokoya said:

The way in which they behaved is quite inconsequential, with what they feel, if they call themselves their friends, in addition to saying that they feel something for him. There is something called decency and respect, and that is precisely what they lacked when they failed to tell Tomoya beforehand that they would accept a job offer and that they would no longer be available to work with the doujin group.

Although they were not professionals, with their first job they consolidated themselves as a known working group.

By the way the term of decency and respect, also exists in the business world, and that can condition if someone want to do business with certain people.

And let's not even forget the fact that it was under Tomoya's direction that got them scouted.

I agree

Only a fool will reject that offer but the same time.

It's the worst kind of people(Im not even talking about being friends or what not) to backstab people and throw the relationship they have built and create this kind of mess given they have the time to prevent this from reaching that point point.

At least in some perspective, Tomoya now knows what kind of friendship they have that given an opportunity to advance their careers and gain fame, Their friendship or relationship in general means nothing.
Jun 15, 2017 6:53 PM

Aug 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Kinda amusing that Utaha decides to join Eriri to accept the offer made by Akane. Tomoya has to make his own move as well despite making mistakes in the past like recently.

Pretty much a buildup episode for the finale. I'd expect Iori and Izumi to actually have a more important role soon.

since i didn't watch it till now , did iori and izumi appear in the episode ?

Jun 15, 2017 7:30 PM
May 2017
Mezo-RPWPA said:
Stark700 said:

since i didn't watch it till now , did iori and izumi appear in the episode ?

Iori appeared talking to Akane about some things, and presented his resignation to Rouge n Rouge. Later he appears in a coffee shop talking to Tomoya, in which he apologized to him, since he felt responsible for the whole Akane, Eriri and Utaha incident, and also he gave him some advices and moral support by trying to lift his spirits
Contreras1991Jun 15, 2017 7:43 PM
Jun 15, 2017 7:45 PM

Sep 2015
Tokoya said:
Frostf14 said:

It is common courtesy to let your teammate know you will no longer be participating in future projects. Rather it is for profit or not. It is respect that you let others know.
They can literally text or give him a short call after a day or two. AT LEAST let him know. They waited until the proposal was done. And it wasn't like the proposal was bad according to Utaha.
It was simply they already had another job. So there is literally no reason to wait for the proposal.

You don't switch jobs and not tell your boss you quit. It is not even that much effort to even text a short sentence as a notification. You have problems like this that plans were made to include the two that suddenly say they want out. If they notified him, this wouldn't happen.

Rather he wants to convince them again is another story. And the show's choice of personality for Akane and how it was executed just left a bad taste in addition to that. If Akane was a better person, it would be much more tolerable. But that doesn't have anything to do with what they did.
Jun 15, 2017 8:01 PM
Aug 2014
Is ok for Eriri and Utaha to take on this opportunity, but they should have talked to Aki first... Anyways, best girl wins.
Jun 15, 2017 8:01 PM
May 2017
Blackbird said:
Tomoya failed as producer, but Eri and Utaha bonds grow stronger in this episode.
They were both sad and want to continue together with circle but instead choose path to improve themself as creature to make game together with Akane.

That's some nice Art Eri.

Well, seem like it mostly like end with Katou x Aki but I pretty sure it will no end in romance ending, that's not this anime about after all.
Just one more episode.
I looking forward how Aki x Katou will improve or if they will continue doujin circle together.
Iori and Izumi no doubt will join them I think.

mmmmm.. I would not call him a failure as director , if with his direction, he got someone important in the industry get interested in his workers because of what they had created (here the merit belongs to everyone)
Jun 15, 2017 8:28 PM
Oct 2010
dm106 said:
Is ok for Eriri and Utaha to take on this opportunity, but they should have talked to Aki first... Anyways, best girl wins.

Why? He isn't their owner.....
Jun 15, 2017 8:39 PM
Aug 2016
zcv45 said:
Tokoya said:

It is common courtesy to let your teammate know you will no longer be participating in future projects. Rather it is for profit or not. It is respect that you let others know.
They can literally text or give him a short call after a day or two. AT LEAST let him know. They waited until the proposal was done. And it wasn't like the proposal was bad according to Utaha.
It was simply they already had another job. So there is literally no reason to wait for the proposal.

You don't switch jobs and not tell your boss you quit. It is not even that much effort to even text a short sentence as a notification. You have problems like this that plans were made to include the two that suddenly say they want out. If they notified him, this wouldn't happen.

Rather he wants to convince them again is another story. And the show's choice of personality for Akane and how it was executed just left a bad taste in addition to that. If Akane was a better person, it would be much more tolerable. But that doesn't have anything to do with what they did.

Ikr. they already became pro, but they didn't act like a pro when they decided to quit Aki's circle.

I'll still wait for their reason on why they didn't at least say they quit beforehand or at least say "thank you" to Aki instead of just "sorry"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 15, 2017 9:01 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Contreras1991 said:
Tokoya said:

This is the main reason why they shouldn't have told him.....They both are clearly in love with this guy and as we've already seen earlier in the season, they both are willing to do anything for him and would literally halt whatever goals and aspirations that they personally have all for him (For example, Utaha's whole college situation)

As they've said before, staying with him wouldn't benefit them at all and would only hinder their future and if there's even a slight chance that he'd tell them not to take the job offer, not only would that be incredibly selfish on Aki's part, but it would leave no room for any form of growth for both Utaha and Eri

@zcv45, the fact of the matter is, Aki was a tumor to both of them and even though they worked together on this one game (Which btw was just for fun since they weren't even an official team to begin with) as a producer, he failed them all and for people like them with bright futures ahead of them, in cases like these you have to put yourself first....Especially given the conditions that I explained above which more than likely would have prevented them from taking this step forward anyway

Jun 15, 2017 9:11 PM
Jul 2015
When is it going to come out on kissanime and gogoanime?
Jun 15, 2017 10:00 PM
May 2015
Tokoya said:
Contreras1991 said:

This is the main reason why they shouldn't have told him.....They both are clearly in love with this guy and as we've already seen earlier in the season, they both are willing to do anything for him and would literally halt whatever goals and aspirations that they personally have all for him (For example, Utaha's whole college situation)

As they've said before, staying with him wouldn't benefit them at all and would only hinder their future and if there's even a slight chance that he'd tell them not to take the job offer, not only would that be incredibly selfish on Aki's part, but it would leave no room for any form of growth for both Utaha and Eri

@zcv45, the fact of the matter is, Aki was a tumor to both of them and even though they worked together on this one game (Which btw was just for fun since they weren't even an official team to begin with) as a producer, he failed them all and for people like them with bright futures ahead of them, in cases like these you have to put yourself first....Especially given the conditions that I explained above which more than likely would have prevented them from taking this step forward anyway

Nope Tomoya did not failed them as a producer.

Remember the reason they joined him is not to hone their skill or advance their career but to be with him, and clearly they are not total newbies in the industry, Utaha a successful author(because of tomoya) and Eriri doujin artist.

So I really find "The lack of Push on our creativity"/"Bad producer" is a bit off and out of place. Its pretty obvious that Aki was just starting out and its the girls fault for imposing that demand suddenly.

And remember in season 1 he already told Eriri its fine if she goes for greener pasture, so by character we know Aki wont hold them back and it was juet the sudden drop of bomb that they were leaving that made him upset.
Jun 15, 2017 10:14 PM

Sep 2015
IRIS-T said:
Tokoya said:

Remember the reason they joined him is not to hone their skill or advance their career but to be with him, and clearly they are not total newbies in the industry, Utaha a successful author(because of tomoya) and Eriri doujin artist.

So I really find "The lack of Push on our creativity"/"Bad producer" is a bit off and out of place. Its pretty obvious that Aki was just starting out and its the girls fault for imposing that demand suddenly.

And remember in season 1 he already told Eriri its fine if she goes for greener pasture, so by character we know Aki wont hold them back and it was juet the sudden drop of bomb that they were leaving that made him upset.

I agree. Aki was selfish at times but it wasn't of bad intention. When his cousin told him the group was off kilters, he clearly contemplated on stopping.
Besides this doujin circle got Eriri scouted. He wasn't that great but he is also a newbie that got his members scouted. Sure by no means do they need to stay but I can't imagine it being such a big deal telling him.
I don't think ti matters if they did it for fun or not. That is a irrelevant point. Or actually is in favor for Tomoya since you should enjoy your career. When you enjoy it, you are motivated to finish in a timely manner while maintaining quality.

And finally it don't matter if they like him or not since they told him anyways. They will have to let him know eventually. They already accepted the job so no backing down now. just tell him. Waiting is completely pointless. Except they make everything worse by being horrible people and keeping it a secret.
Jun 15, 2017 10:34 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
IRIS-T said:
Tokoya said:

Yes they did join him in order to be with him, but at the end of the day, this was still a professional project that they worked on, therefore, as a producer he WAS lacking

Just because they wanted to be with him, that doesn't mean that they would act unprofessionally and half-ass things. Utaha, Eri and Kato all took this thing VERY seriously and that's why they were all so determined to get this done

Jun 15, 2017 10:40 PM

Feb 2017
What I can say to Akane is "bitch, you need a life". Thank God I switched side to Kato at Episode 8, because I couldn't feel it in Utaha anymore. Not a really good season, but hey, at least the best girl wins.
Jun 15, 2017 11:18 PM
Sep 2016
Such a dramatic episode. I got quite emotional during Eriri's breakdown and Utaha's too but at least they get to bond together and move on. Looking forward to the date.

Jun 15, 2017 11:36 PM

Jul 2015
Tokoya said:
IRIS-T said:

Yes they did join him in order to be with him, but at the end of the day, this was still a professional project that they worked on, therefore, as a producer he WAS lacking

Just because they wanted to be with him, that doesn't mean that they would act unprofessionally and half-ass things. Utaha, Eri and Kato all took this thing VERY seriously and that's why they were all so determined to get this done

Ok, so what i'm getting from this is two sides: one that says that them breaking from Aki was the best thing that they could do, and that they didn't need to tell him that they got a new job offer, and the other that says that yes, they should've told him, since he was the one who got them into the whole thing in the first place, and he was their friend.

In my opinion, if they really didn't have any reason to tell him, then all the emotions that they felt when they talked about leaving him would be pretty fake. Also, if I were to think in the terms that they didn't need to tell him anything because he held them back, then that would honestly mean that anything they felt towards him didn't mean jack, and the decision to not even tell him that wouldn't make him realize where he went wrong...though that kind of advice would've benefited him a long time ago, but I digress.

if I recall, part of their internal issues and some of the major issues with the first project were their desparate attempts to get his attention romatically, which ended up interferring with the project (Utaha wrote two scripts, one of them being the ending where he chooses her and the original in a desperate final attempt to get Aki once and for all, which ended up with Aki wanting to add a third route for the everyone wins ending since he didn't like to choose between two girls, that Utaha herself greenlighted, which forced Eriri to draw more pictures for the new routes, and this is when she was still trying to be his numero uno and didn't have any others done).

Still, whether they should've told him or not is not exactly up in the air since even Utaha's editor stated that she shouid tell Aki about it, so it kind of leans to the fact that yes, they should've told him, since he did have a right to know that his team wasn't going to stay the same as a leader, bad one or not. Them not even telling him anything isn't that much better than him being selfish for using them for his own gain, and if that's the case, then the series pretty much paints all three people in a negative light and can makes it seem like they're more than willing to screw each other's chances to rise to the top if it meant that they can reach it.

Which would render the entire romance between them pointless.
𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼. 𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼.
Jun 15, 2017 11:50 PM
May 2015
Tokoya said:
IRIS-T said:

It's too farfetched to call it a Professional Project, they are not even connected to a publishing company or getting paid, I mean thats why they left for a "Professional project" with Akane.

I'm not questioning Aki as a producer he clearly lacks a lot of skill as a producer, again He's a total Newbie

My hate is on how the Girls are suddenly blaming Tomoya's skills, when in first season they already know thats the case with his first proposals that he is a total crap. I mean it's already a 'given' and they joined anyway.

So why blame the guy now as if 'he' failed them, when in fact the moment they've joined him in season 1, both girls knew and heck tomoya himself knew that he was a crappy producer.
Jun 16, 2017 12:06 AM
Oct 2013
IRIS-T said:
Tokoya said:

It's too farfetched to call it a Professional Project, they are not even connected to a publishing company or getting paid, I mean thats why they left for a "Professional project" with Akane.

I'm not questioning Aki as a producer he clearly lacks a lot of skill as a producer, again He's a total Newbie

My hate is on how the Girls are suddenly blaming Tomoya's skills, when in first season they already know thats the case with his first proposals that he is a total crap. I mean it's already a 'given' and they joined anyway.

So why blame the guy now as if 'he' failed them, when in fact the moment they've joined him in season 1, both girls knew and heck tomoya himself knew that he was a crappy producer.

it's not like the girls blamed Aki...it's just that Eriri wanted to improved and Eriri can't improve if Eriri work under Aki ( because of his kindness and stuff which i don't really understand ) and Aki did give Eriri some determination to become No.1 amazing for him...and that's why Eriri cried when she was about to point out that she was going to leave the circle...and Utaha leave the circle is because she acknowledged Eriri's skill but didn't point it out before and wanted to work with her again although idk what lead her to this decision which leads to both of them leave the circle.
kiza1379Jun 16, 2017 12:13 AM
Jun 16, 2017 12:20 AM

Jul 2015
kiza1379 said:
IRIS-T said:

it's not like the girls blamed Aki...it's just that Eriri wanted to improved and Eriri can't improve if Eriri work under Aki ( because of his kindness and stuff which i don't really understand ) and Aki did give Eriri some determination to become No.1 amazing for him...and that's why Eriri cried when she was about to point out that she was going to leave the circle...and Utaha leave the circle is because she acknowledged Eriri's skill but didn't point it out before and wanted to work with her again although idk what makes her to do this decision which leads to both od them leave the circle
To answer the whole "Eriri can't work under Aki" thing, the answer is that for whatever reason, she's technically a masochist when it comes to her work, and I don't think she or anyone knows about it (except maybe for Akane), but the entire thing with her kind of points to this, so her staying with Aki is bad for her due to her unknown masochism.
The fact that
kind of says it all.
Jun 16, 2017 12:27 AM

Dec 2008
In my opinion, the fact that Eriri can't draw unless she's told off shows a flaw in her creativity. She lacks self-motivation. I don't believe it's absolutely necessary to have someone else push your creativity if you have the determination to improve yourself...to say "I know I can do better than this", even when everyone around you is just saying how great you are.
Jun 16, 2017 12:38 AM
Oct 2013
XaneKudo said:
kiza1379 said:

it's not like the girls blamed Aki...it's just that Eriri wanted to improved and Eriri can't improve if Eriri work under Aki ( because of his kindness and stuff which i don't really understand ) and Aki did give Eriri some determination to become No.1 amazing for him...and that's why Eriri cried when she was about to point out that she was going to leave the circle...and Utaha leave the circle is because she acknowledged Eriri's skill but didn't point it out before and wanted to work with her again although idk what makes her to do this decision which leads to both od them leave the circle
To answer the whole "Eriri can't work under Aki" thing, the answer is that for whatever reason, she's technically a masochist when it comes to her work, and I don't think she or anyone knows about it (except maybe for Akane), but the entire thing with her kind of points to this, so her staying with Aki is bad for her due to her unknown masochism.
The fact that
kind of says it all.

im not really sure you can call that masochism...from my POV...Eriri is the type that need to be insulted about how lacking her work is in order to be motivated to growth...since everyone isn't the same...

PS : masochism means like feel pleasure or excited from getting crushed or smtg...

i mean...sure indeed Eriri got broken in pieces when Akane show Eriri her sketching since those work cost Eriri pushed herself hard till collapsing...but she didn't enjoy it when Akane crushed her but instead makes her hyped to revenge against her...

idk how did that lead them to decide to work with that Akane though. Is the reason that Eriri can't improve under Aki enough is a good enough to make them decide to get revenge under Akane? that would just like they choose to work their life for the project and Akane got all the names and stuff.
kiza1379Jun 16, 2017 12:54 AM
Jun 16, 2017 12:59 AM

Jul 2015
kiza1379 said:
XaneKudo said:
The fact that
kind of says it all.

im not really sure you can call that masochism...from my POV...Eriri is the type that need to be insulted about how lacking her work is in order to be motivated to growth...since everyone isn't the same...

PS : masochism means like feel pleasure from getting crushed or smtg...

i mean...sure indeed Eriri got broken in pieces when Akane show Eriri her sketching since those work cost Eriri pushed herself hard till collapsing...but she didn't enjoy it when Akane crushed her but instead makes her hyped to revenge against her...

idk how did that lead them to decide to work with that Akane though. Is the reason that Eriri can't improve under Aki enough is a good enough to make them decide to get revenge under Akane? that would just like they choose to work their life for the project and Akane got all the names and stuff.
You're right, but I wouldn't exactly call that happy masochism, or at the very least how it's normally described. Basically, the fact that she does better when she's insulted rather than praised kind of shows a masochistic side, since no matter how much Aki praised her, she never felt motivated to do better, but remember when he insulted her that one time, and then she felt the fire to do better. You could say that she was trying to prove them wrong, and there is a revenge motive there, so I agree with you there, but I wouldn't have called it masochism if she did artwork of that caliber whenever she wanted.

Well the decision to work under Akane wasn't a wrong choice, since she's one of the top producers and putting that on your resume will have people knocking on your doors for dozens of offers, which is good for their careers, and the fact that Eriri couldn't get better under Aki wasn't that bad, honestly. What was bad was the decision to not tell him anything until he asked them about his new proposal.
Jun 16, 2017 1:00 AM
Jan 2012
Discuss whatever you want.
MEGUMI KATOU IS WINNING!!!
Jun 16, 2017 1:18 AM
Dec 2012
Whatever may be the reason, she said it herself "this is the second time I betray Tomoya", and Utaha just went along with her even though it's just for being Eriri's babysitter. And the end confirms it... Kato is best girl.
:v
Jun 16, 2017 1:47 AM
Apr 2017
BRO THE FEELS ARE REAL BUT THEN KATO SAVED THE DAY!!!
Jun 16, 2017 2:01 AM
Oct 2013
XaneKudo said:
kiza1379 said:

PS : masochism means like feel pleasure from getting crushed or smtg...

You're right, but I wouldn't exactly call that happy masochism, or at the very least how it's normally described. Basically, the fact that she does better when she's insulted rather than praised kind of shows a masochistic side, since no matter how much Aki praised her, she never felt motivated to do better, but remember when he insulted her that one time, and then she felt the fire to do better. You could say that she was trying to prove them wrong, and there is a revenge motive there, so I agree with you there, but I wouldn't have called it masochism if she did artwork of that caliber whenever she wanted.

Well the decision to work under Akane wasn't a wrong choice, since she's one of the top producers and putting that on your resume will have people knocking on your doors for dozens of offers, which is good for their careers, and the fact that Eriri couldn't get better under Aki wasn't that bad, honestly. What was bad was the decision to not tell him anything until he asked them about his new proposal.

couldn't agree better tbh and they does seems like know well that how hurt Aki will feel when they make the decision but can't blame them...they wanted to improve...different people have different kind of stuff to trigger their motivation for smtg though. Eriri wanted to improve but she just couldn't find the motivation. and BY COINCIDENCE Akane's ways to work is Eriri's way to have motivation. MIND BLOWN! BOOM!
kiza1379Jun 16, 2017 2:04 AM
Jun 16, 2017 3:52 AM

Apr 2013

The goggles never lie. Never.

EDIT: I posted these before I was even halfway through the episode. The rest of the episode has too much to even add on.

They goggles know only the truth.
SJ7izmJun 16, 2017 4:39 AM
Jun 16, 2017 4:27 AM

Aug 2014
after watching the episode it was kinda funny how they tried to make them appear like victims in this episode tbh , it also annoyed me how eriri knew what she was doing was wrong yet continued doing it without telling him at least .
i want him to get angry at them after all this is finished that would be nice to see .

Jun 16, 2017 4:29 AM

Dec 2013
A great continuation of last episode. As creators both understand just what the opportunity means to each other, and it really took Utaha's meddling to get it through to Eriri, regardless of how painful the truth of the matter is. Akane's methods were effective because she views them in a way that Aki could never do.

In the end everything's being set up for the second half of the series. Hopefully we'll actually get 2 more seasons for it to fulfill it's potential.

HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 16, 2017 4:34 AM

May 2010
All dat Utaha x Eriri asdfghjkl great episode. Dat sneak attack by Kato, +1
dragonshade said:
That can translate to NTR context. Eririn: "I don't feel it anymore with Tomoya, but that woman... "

Work and love are two different things.
Jun 16, 2017 4:39 AM
Aug 2014
GD1551 said:
dm106 said:

Why? He isn't their owner.....

They worked together, they had plans, all Blessing Software members. When your're working, studying,etc with someone else, you talk to the other parties before leaving on your own.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

207 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

179 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

75 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

278 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2017

101 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.