Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 22, 2017 8:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finale is on Amazon Prime and well, that was pretty much it. An emotional finale.

The date between Megumi and Tomoya...but I like how in the end, Tomoya does give support for Eriri and Utaha. Speaking of which, Utaha deciding to go to Kansai college doesn't surprise me. The kiss though LOL. Oh God, Eriri's reaction was priceless when Utaha did that.

Kinda glad they kept Izumi relevant even in the finale. It felt kinda like an open ended final episode but I'm fine with it. Everyone is still building on their future and has hope for their projects.
Stark700Jun 22, 2017 9:19 AM
Jun 22, 2017 9:38 AM

Nov 2013
now to pray for season 3 since the novels will never get an english license
Disappear. This chair is an eyesore. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.
Jun 22, 2017 9:40 AM

Aug 2013
A great finale. Had few laughs.

Katou and Tomoya had a date, which was kinda sweet. Katou decided not reassure and give a hug to Tomoyo which surprised me :O

That kiss from Utaha. She went and finally did it. Eriri's reaction was truly priceless XD. It's natural for Utaha to outdo her. It was good that Tomoyo decided to support them in the end. Tomoya became Mr. Unethical. XD

Izumi decide to go to the same school as the others and she has a new look.

The ED was nice with scenes from previous episodes. That post credit scene was funny.
LeoJun 22, 2017 9:55 AM

Jun 22, 2017 9:40 AM

Feb 2016
Thanks for the Show!
Made my day in every week.
Jun 22, 2017 9:42 AM

Jun 2015
This was a good finale. Megumi and Tomoya had a nice date. He got emotional for a bit. Eriri's reaction was priceless when Utaha kissed Tomoya. How nice of him to support them. Izumi is going to the same school as the others. The post credit scene was amusing.
Jun 22, 2017 9:45 AM
Jun 2016
I'm hoping for a third season, but I'm worry about this

Jun 22, 2017 9:46 AM

May 2012
I felt the finale was fine. While I didn't like it as much as the first season, I still really enjoyed it and appreciated the character development, especially for Kato.
I think Kato might've pushed Eriri and slid into my favorites from the show, though I'm still all for Utaha.

The date was a really nice scene too. I'm also curious about what Megumi told Eriri in the brief flashback too.

Dat kiss too >_<

Well, here's to hoping for a future 3rd season, and if not, someday I'll get around to reading it for sure.

Jun 22, 2017 10:06 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
HOLY FUCK THIS FINALE WAS PERFECT

That date between Aki and Katou was amazing, Kato in this episode in general was just 20/10, Aki wasn't an annoying retard and most of all they both acted maturely and wished both Utaha and Eri good luck for the same reasons why I stated

But oh my tucking god that train scene was equally as goat as the date and my best girl Utaha landing dat kiss and acting all seductive was just 100/10 in addition to Eri getting his glasses

And the ending was just the icing on the top with Katou showing more personality by laughing at Aki, the red haired girl's apparence (I knew that this was what her brother was alluding to) whom btw looks beyond hot now and then seeing Aki's cousin at the end with Utaha and Eri breaking the 4th wall when they were clowning on her xD

I need a S3 ASAP
Jun 22, 2017 10:09 AM
Dec 2016
The heroine scene is pretty great!!
First kiss goes to Utaha-senpai XD
~That coloring ed quite awesome..
Enjoy this more than 1st season.
Jun 22, 2017 10:15 AM

Sep 2011
So will Kato's hair get longer again?

Nainakawaii said:

Same...

Jun 22, 2017 10:32 AM
Jun 2016
Tennouji said:

Nainakawaii said:

Same...

NainakawaiiJun 22, 2017 10:41 AM
Jun 22, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2015
That's right Aki, time to feel some real-life feeling when you go shopping with girl. Endurance is essential.
And finally Aki can "let go" Eriri and Utaha for them going to Osaka. And with a goodbye kiss, but the one got lucky is... Oh boy. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 22, 2017 10:36 AM
Oct 2013
personally i think there'll be season 3 cause the ending there's a beta symbol or the title call it 'flat.' means this is the end for season 2.

so i have a few questions
so basically they didn't join Akane's circle? or not sure yet?
And Kato and Tomoya is a couple now? officially a couple?
Jun 22, 2017 10:37 AM
Oct 2013
Nainakawaii said:
Tennouji said:

Same...

No, This episode end up in LN vol.7 and LN vol.12 is latest volume, Kato still has short hair

can u please leave the spoiler out? lol or at least make the spoiler alert button thing.
Jun 22, 2017 10:38 AM

Aug 2013
it was an okay 2nd season, I think..
I don't even remember half of this season..
maybe because this was overshadowed in some aspect by another anime this season..
like romance or drama
well..
Jun 22, 2017 10:40 AM
Jul 2018
kiza1379 said:
personally i think there'll be season 3 cause the ending there's a beta symbol or the title call it 'flat.' means this is the end for season 2.

It's not a beta symbol, beta is β. it is actually flat symbol from the musical notation
Jun 22, 2017 10:47 AM

Jun 2014
Cute date between Katou and Tomoya and Utaha stole Eriri's chance to kiss Tomoya. Pretty decent finale overall. I would have liked another TTGL OP cover. 6/10 for this season.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 22, 2017 10:50 AM

Dec 2014
Wondering why Kato was about to hug him and decided against it :(
Jun 22, 2017 11:04 AM
Oct 2013
Adam_Blazar said:
kiza1379 said:

It's not a beta symbol, beta is β. it is actually flat symbol from the musical notation

my bad xD tq for correct for me tho
Jun 22, 2017 11:06 AM

Mar 2008
lol poor Eririn is now a gag char. I need S3 BADLY.
Jun 22, 2017 11:07 AM

Sep 2015
JUST WHY U CUT YOUR DAM LONG HAIR thats all i care
Sorry blonde tsundere you are not main heroine Utaha have some guts for french kiss

hollowjeff said:

Because raise some flag for this good for nothing are bad idea?
Into the Internet!
Jun 22, 2017 11:18 AM
Aug 2015
So a pretty good ending to what was a pretty good series. Date was cute, kiss was awesome, Aki supporting the girls to go on was heartwarming. Season 3, please, don't make us wait for couple of years.
Jun 22, 2017 11:29 AM
Mar 2017
Why are these endings that are both satisfying and unsatisfying even a thing XD Love the date between Kato and Aki, just wish that they actually did something with that relationship. I was struggling to find a best girl throughout the entirety of this and although I think It was always meant to be Megumi, I'm fine with no real best girl being declared. Happy ending that they all deserved and although a season 3 is very unlikely, It has been left open for a sequl very well. All in all, good ending for one of my favourite shows.
Jun 22, 2017 11:41 AM
Jan 2017
I think Utaha got the full spotlight of the season with only one kiss.
Jun 22, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
what a nice ending, Megumi and Kato had a date they're so cite together as always. glad Tomoya giving his support to Eriri and Utaha. and finally a kiss scene! and with The Cool Beauty Utaha-senpai! and also we got to see Izumi at the end, bet she's going to join Tomoya's circle in the future. 7/10!
i hope there will be a 3rd season in the future, if not guess i will have to learn japanese language, and then buy the LN. if you guys have a good website or video to learn japanese language please tell me ~
Jun 22, 2017 11:56 AM

Aug 2011
I love how they acknowledged that Michiru had almost no screentime.

Megumi still best girl.
Jun 22, 2017 11:58 AM

Nov 2015
Utaha took Tomoya's first kiss. And how is giving his opinion about clothes makes him more nervous than holding hands ?!
Anyways, I liked this season. I want to know what would happen in the future. But a third season is unlikely. So I'm hoping for an OAV or a special that gives a more satisfying ending (like who won the ship-war and did the new game become a real hit).
Jun 22, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2013
Time to pray to all gods for the season 3.
Jun 22, 2017 12:15 PM
Jan 2013
I cant believe there are people still thinking that utaha is best girl when she betrayed rinei and dont give me the "grow" excuse its dumb to think people can grow with that woman as her boss , its irreal , also she and eriri are traitors because the way they left the circle , the mc is so dumb for forgiving them, so beta.

Worst girls of the season : Utaha and Eriri
Jun 22, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2016
Utaha best girl confirmed.
Jun 22, 2017 12:26 PM
Jan 2017
Holy fuck! That was amazing! This series actually stuck the landing! The first half involves Megumi rekindling Tomoya's passion for the craft by doing what no one else thought about doing at the time... spending some time with him and asking how he really feels. It was a passionate scene and props should be given to the voice actors for their efforts.

Then, the second part starts and, well, this where things get hilarious. Tomoya has come to say goodbye to Eriri and Utaha. You'd expect them to let go of Tomoya so he can follow his dreams the same way they are doing, but nope, romantic issues come to the forefront again.

The epilogue leaves it ambiguous whether or nor Eriri and Utaha actually went to work with Akane Kousaka, but by that point it's inconsequential because everyone is back to where they started. The only changes is that Izumi now goes to the same school as Tomoya and Megumi. The little joke in the end about Michiru and her lack of screentime was hilarious, but she is such a good sport that she takes it in stride.

By the end of it all, the characters are much better than they were at the beginning and the story has a positive outcome. This was a good series and I hope everyone had fun watching it.
Jun 22, 2017 12:26 PM

May 2009
What did kato say at the end?
Jun 22, 2017 12:28 PM

Aug 2014
was an enjoyable episode without any unnecessary complicated stuff which was nice to see , also that kiss scene took me by surprise ( i guess this is the end of vol 7 )
i really hope to see season 3 with izumi and more michiru .
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jun 22, 2017 12:48 PM

Dec 2014
Nooo it's over. Need a season 3. Those online summaries just don't do the story justice. Curse you DMCA...
I need sleep.
Jun 22, 2017 12:51 PM
Apr 2017
TresbienWiteness said:
Thanks for the Show!
Made my day in every week.

Same here *cries*
Im gonna miss this show so much...

P.S. Ughh Utaha Senpaiiii stole his first kiss!!!!
Kato you need to make her yours!!!
Jun 22, 2017 12:54 PM

Sep 2015
Izumi looks super pretty now
Jun 22, 2017 12:59 PM
Apr 2017
hollowjeff said:

SAME
THEN THAT KISS HAPPENED
Jun 22, 2017 1:05 PM
May 2017
hey, anyone know what megumi say in last scene?
Jun 22, 2017 1:21 PM
Mar 2016
Yu_Usami said:

like hiragana word on the end
Oshimai
that word meaning is the end
NdanHMJun 22, 2017 1:53 PM
Jun 22, 2017 1:26 PM
Jun 2013
Just marathoned the whole season

I wonder who the new writer will be. Im leaning towards Tomoya because he has had experience (although very little) with writing before. Maybe he'll somehow pull something off with enough effort and maybe some help from Utaha behind Akane's back. Considering that this proposal almost seems like a love letter to Katou it would be weird if anyone else wrote it...

I saw Izumi entering that school from miles away when her brother was saying she'd be in good hands. I think the best way for Tomoya to prove himself as a director would be to bring out her skills to the level of Eriri's.

I was spoiled a bit before I watched on ep 8's "betrayal" so I knew it was coming. People made it sound way worse then it ended up being. I think it's honestly pretty reasonable for them to leave. It really sucks for Tomoya and Katou but its really the opportunity of a life time, especially at that age.

I wonder if their work with Akane will work out. Despite believing they made the right decision to walk away I'd still like to see some form of retribution from Tomoya. That being said they're making an RPG while Tomoya will be making a visual novel, so it's apples and oranges.

I'd put Katou not hugging Tomoya down to her recognising the feelings of the other girls and not wanting to "play dirty" by pulling the rug from under his feet when he's down.

Jun 22, 2017 1:32 PM

Sep 2008
i enjoyed tis way more than what i needed to XD
i so want to put i a 10 in this one but i´ll setle for a 9.5 :D
Nainakawaii said:
I'm hoping for a third season, but I'm worried* about this

huh, the third season sounds do-able but who knows, it was a nice ride, and a weirdly realistic finale, like, even the little details like the train going away were nice and all
and that kiss XD
and that megumi , fuck megumi its rly nice, i wish i had space in my favorites XD
oh well, Cya
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 22, 2017 1:34 PM

Jan 2013
Completely unexpected kiss. Really good finale all around, this season was better than the first, enjoyed the drama.
Jun 22, 2017 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
Well that was simply amazing. Love the cast and although i personally prefer Utaha in this show Kato is most definitely best girl. She really doesnt have any competition. If AkixUtaha was a Yamato class battleship then AkixKato is the Aircraft carriers that sent her to davey jones.

On a side note i wonder how much they had to pay Bill Withers for those Lovely Day samples.
Around and around the cycle goes.
Jun 22, 2017 1:38 PM

Dec 2013
Yeah, as expected they ended this at the halfway point of the series.

Now we can hope they decide to green light the rest of it for animation.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 22, 2017 1:39 PM
May 2017
Hamudanu said:
Yu_Usami said:

like katakana word on the end
Oshimai
that word meaning is the end

Thanks, Now I get it..
Nice ending and like it
Jun 22, 2017 1:42 PM
Jun 2017
What did kato say at the very end?
Jun 22, 2017 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
This finale was fucking fantastic! At the end it seems like it more ended on a sweet end, and it wrapped itself up very well imo.

Overall, the second season had a pretty jumpy start to my eyes but it gave a pretty nice twist to it, and in the end I really liked it more than I should. Overall the only main issue I would have with the series would be its jumpy beginning and I think the second would be some of the plot lines were kinda okay, but everything was wrapped up well at the end.

Overall I give the second season an 8/10. Idgaff anymore.
Jun 22, 2017 2:15 PM

Feb 2014
That was a very solid and satisfying finale. =)

I felt sorry for Eriri, as she was preparing herself to kiss Tomoya, Utaha simply trumped her and took Tomoya's first kiss. She even called him Mr. Unethical as well! XD

The most satisfying thing about this episode was that the main cast were able to put the troubles behind them, forgiving each other and both encouraging each other to succeed with their new goals. They came out of their turmoil stronger and have become closer friends than ever before. ^_^

Michiru made a surprising appearance at the end, in which both Utaha and Eriri took the piss about Michiru's lack of screentime. lol

8/10 is my final score. With season 3 announcements being made for other shows recently, I'm hoping that Saekano will get a season 3 itself too. =)
Jun 22, 2017 2:32 PM
Apr 2015
I enjoyed a lot this ending. Nice final episode for this great second season of Saekano. Hopefully, it'll get a 3rd season.
Jun 22, 2017 2:42 PM

May 2017
I'll say we have out ups and downs in this rollercoaster. But on contrair to some i found season 2 enjoyable.
Except how Tomoya became too much of an idiot and was starting to get annoying. He was better on season 1.
There is a limit to your stupidity.

I am glad that Utaha and Eriri decided to move on with their lives because Tomoya would had kept dragging them to ruin.

Still, he supporting them at the end was responsible from him and honorable so I'll give him points.

I like better Tomoya in Saekano Metronome... in there Tomoya is not as selfish idiot as he is on original series and he actually fights to worlds end to help Utaha become a famous writer.

Besides that, this was a fun ride and I am glad everything came out well in the end. I will miss these goofballs.

P.S.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2017

100 by EinTheVariance »»
Mar 22, 6:29 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

181 by RioAl »»
Mar 16, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

205 by toralbabs »»
Jan 20, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

177 by Strikrr »»
Jan 20, 5:34 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2017

100 by Strikrr »»
Jan 19, 3:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.