Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2014 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel sorry for Hiyori this episode. Poor Yato too ;.;
I sure as hell hope Yukine realizes the pain everyone is going through including himself there. I find this episode to be pretty damn intense. I am glad that Yukine is finally able to admit his mistakes. Now I just hope he will mature up a bit and don't repeat his mistakes. His apology did feel real though.

Dat feels ;_;
Stark700Mar 2, 2014 10:35 AM
Mar 2, 2014 7:37 AM

Jun 2009
another Awesome ep loved it
+ more rabo seems like he gets in aCTION SOON WONDER WHAT HE IS UP TOO
Mar 2, 2014 7:50 AM

Nov 2007
The girl was finally allowed, but KajiKaji's character needs to get punished. OnoD's character asking for help and only Yato's ex-shinki is agreed of helping out. FukuJun's character also agreed to help out. So there's ayakashi (The result of having the emotion of not having anything) on him, so it affected Yato. Even if he's like that, Yato still doesn't want to give up on him. The girl and Yato 's calls saved him. Everyone's smile and tears at the end (http://blog-imgs-66.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/1393772017627s.jpg, http://blog-imgs-66.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/1393772045840s.jpg, http://blog-imgs-66.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/1393772056231s.jpg) are adorable.

The original character's turn? Though seems like not yet next ep.
tsubasaloverMar 2, 2014 10:05 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 2, 2014 9:04 AM

Sep 2008
I can't stop my tears...
Such good episode!
So emotional!
That "Arigato" at the end... ;(
All episode was just pefect from the start till the end!
Love it!

And these Yato/Hiyori moment! *.*
Mar 2, 2014 9:04 AM

Jul 2012
Finally! Yukine confessed.

Curious what will happen next in these last episode.
Gotta love kofuku :P
Mar 2, 2014 9:05 AM

May 2012
Great episode. 5/5. This shit had me tearing up man. Glad Yuki repent and Yato okay now. Hiyori is the best
Mar 2, 2014 9:13 AM

Mar 2011
Dat amazing ost and this episode was beast.
Mar 2, 2014 9:15 AM

Aug 2010
SO FRIGGIN DAMN EPIC!!! OST amazing as usual :D

This episode was absolutely beautiful. So intense!!

Loved how Daikoku was bowing down to other Gods to give him one Regalia. Just goes to show how much he cares...or probably because Kofuku cares is the main reason?

Kofuku being really worried about Yato was cute to see too. She really cares about him ^^

Although the emotions were intense, gotta admit I loved the Hiyori fan service :3
Dat body is really nice <3

I loved how Mayu accepted to go. Shows that even though she didn't want to stay with Yato, she still respects him and cares about him a lot.

Also Tenjin clenching his fist for not being able to do anything was nice to see.

Also loved how Hiyori was thinking whether she should bring Nora. Though I wouldn't have minded since I love the girl XD But having Kazuma come was better :D

Boy it felt good when Yukine was getting punished :D Esp how he was denying he did anything! The way he was hitting the walls and turning into an ayakashi was awesome! The emotions were perfectly depicted there. And he actually looked BA in demon form XD

Damn I was feeling so bad for Yato. His pain was so cringe worthy >~<

Loved the intensity when Kazuma was telling Daikoku to turn into Kokki and slay Yukine and Daikoku replying Like hell he can in this situation, use u're brain Elite XD

Hiyori was really great this episode. Like Yato said, if she wasn't there who knows what would have happened??? She made Yukine realize how much Yato cares about him.

Loved everyone's relieved faces when Yukine starting apologizing and confessing.

Finally I can return to liking Yukine again ^^; Lol'd how he admitted to trying to feel up Hiyori too XD

The hug at the end was so cute. Hiyori's face when she was relieved with tears was so cute and Yato blushing was awesome :D

Loved Nora's song at the end. Really catchy and cute ^^ And Yato is gonna be targeted by Rabo now? I really want to know about Yato's past being called god of calamity in the past. Just how much destruction did he cause???
Mar 2, 2014 9:18 AM

Aug 2011
Finally Yukine turned to good, he became right away much more lovable^^ Sobbing Daikoku was funny at the end :)
Mar 2, 2014 9:21 AM
Nov 2013
This episode was perfect in everything.
when yato blushed *.*
Mar 2, 2014 9:26 AM

Oct 2013
This was the best episode in my opinion so far. But dang was that deep. I'm glad it had a good ending to it though. The sobbing Daikoku was the best at the end!
"He is little, though braver than anyone else"
Mar 2, 2014 9:27 AM

Sep 2013
Sums up one of the best episode ever, or possibly the best episode in Noragami. Aww Kazuma is so charismatic though, and Hiyori is so cute. Daikoku and Kofuku still helped them afterall!
delulytricMar 2, 2014 9:36 AM
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Mar 2, 2014 9:30 AM

May 2013
Such a good episode. A lot of emotions. Good that Yukine confessed to what he did and realized that he was in the wrong. Daikoku crying lol.
Mar 2, 2014 9:32 AM

Sep 2011
Nice episode :) It gets better and better for every episode.
I'm glad Yukine admit his bad-doings haha xD I really disliked him up until now.
Mar 2, 2014 9:35 AM

Jan 2014
Best episode so far, probably the best episode I've seen over the past week. Really really good.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 2, 2014 9:37 AM

Jun 2013
FEELS EPISODE. ;_;
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Mar 2, 2014 9:42 AM
Dec 2013
loved this episode , loved everything
love yato more every episode
Mar 2, 2014 9:44 AM

Sep 2012
if veena finds out kazuma will be screwed
Mar 2, 2014 9:46 AM

Feb 2013
I cried. ;__;

What an awesome episode!
Mar 2, 2014 9:53 AM

Jan 2008
Great episode. So many feelings, emotions. I didn't cry, but it was close.

Ah, now I wanna know, what's Nora up to.
-
Mar 2, 2014 9:53 AM

Jun 2013
Btw, Bones is going for an original arc anime ending to save up materials for S2?
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Mar 2, 2014 9:56 AM
Apr 2013
From the after-ED and next episode preview we can see that next 3 episodes gonna have anime-only plot.

I really hope this gonna get second season soon, cause manga main plot with

EDIT:
@Riez
Well, they wouldn't fit Bishamon arc in 3 episodes, unless they heavily cut it. Otherwise, they would have to drop it in the middle, without any conclusion, which wouldn't make any sense...
So, I guess, it was good decision on their part.
Mar 2, 2014 10:02 AM

Jun 2013
Thanks for the explanation, Mordant.

I heard that they got quite a number of materials. So, an early second season might not be impossible?

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Mar 2, 2014 10:03 AM

Jun 2013
This had got to be one of the greatest and most beautiful episodes of any anime that ive seen in such a long time! This anime has officially gone from being a really good anime to being a great anime! This could become one of my top 5 animes depending on the last 3 episodes, so sad that there is only 3 left, there better be a second season! I love Hiyori, Yato and i know im different but even though he pisses me off, i love Yukki too! I love them all!
20000000 out of 5 episode! :)
Mar 2, 2014 10:07 AM

Jun 2013
That episode was soo good. Norigami is defiantly one of my favourite animes at the moment
Mar 2, 2014 10:12 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty intense episode. Yukine finally confessed his sins, i couldn't stand him in the last few episodes, glad to see him on the right road.
Bishamon have a pretty large number of regalias.
Daikoku was nice at the end crying heheh, and he's usually looking so strong.

Nora and that other guy, what are you up to?
Mar 2, 2014 10:16 AM
May 2012
they should've killed yukine ... lame ep and not even trolling, dat cliché writing , meh
Mar 2, 2014 10:16 AM

Apr 2013
Really liked how well done this episode is, definitely the best out of the series so far.

Dat ending feels.
Mar 2, 2014 10:19 AM
Apr 2013
Holy shit, really? People thought this was a good episode?

Got too shounen for my tastes and Yukine needed a slap not a hug.

Stupid kid.

I kinda liked things when Bishamon was trying to end Yato, when Nora was being creepy and when Yato, Hiyori and Yukine were goofing around on "jobs".

I'll just pretend this and the episode before it didn't happen...

Mar 2, 2014 10:19 AM

Jan 2012
I cried...
Well really nice episode!

Daikoku was also crying at the end lol
Mar 2, 2014 10:20 AM

Nov 2013
Great episode. It was very intense and emotional, didn't feel an urge to tear up though. It's really impressive how it shifted from all the comedy in the first episodes to this more serious atmosphere. 5/5

And now the final arc. from the manga sales and how well this anime turned out I have high hopes for a season 2. I wasn't wrong in giving this anime 9/10 even before it finishes :P
PS: Anyone else misses Yato's 5-yen-coins-bottle? l
Mar 2, 2014 10:28 AM

Nov 2012
awesome episode.. so many feels man ;_; especially since i like yukine..
and lol at daikoku crying at the end
Mar 2, 2014 10:29 AM
Jan 2014
wow, such an intense episode, hiyori saves the day thank god
it shows how much faith yato has in yukine as he couldve just slayed him.
gonna have to the read the manga when the season finishes
Mar 2, 2014 10:58 AM
Jan 2013
Oh that was good.
Mar 2, 2014 10:59 AM

Dec 2012
Amazing episode. Tried to hold back my tears but to no avail. Awesome job by the VAs and bones for manipulating my emotions.
Mar 2, 2014 11:04 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was awesome, pretty intense, happy to see that yato is fine now
My english isn't perfect so if you see a fault, feel free to tell me, that will help me to improve my english :D
Mar 2, 2014 11:09 AM
Jul 2018
awesome episode Q____Q So sad that only 3 episodes are left.
Mar 2, 2014 11:18 AM

Feb 2013
damn i want to feel hiyori up too
Mar 2, 2014 11:23 AM

Feb 2012
I bet Kazuma will come up with an excuse like, "I helped save Yato so you can be the one to kill him." I hope Yukine stops acting like a whiny little bitch now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2014 11:30 AM

Mar 2012
There's no better thing that when a hopeless lonely person realizes that he/she is not really lonely. I'm really glad Yukine could feel this. :)
Mar 2, 2014 11:39 AM
Oct 2012
Barion-Zara said:
Loved Nora's song at the end. Really catchy and cute ^^ And Yato is gonna be targeted by Rabo now? I really want to know about Yato's past being called god of calamity in the past. Just how much destruction did he cause???

That was a nice add, when you have this type of episode, it is always very good to end it with something very different, so here we had a lot of emotions and love, so they end it with something creepy and portent of things going dark.

Haven't read the manga, but this Rabo isn't a main character is he? He has the feeling of a disposable villain made for an adaption of an ongoing series but where the adaption needs to end. Nora telling him to "go see for himself" allows her to be held back so as not to impact the manga continuity. If he isn't a main character than that was some nice adapting on the part of the animation writer. Bodes well for a good to great conclusion for this series.
Mar 2, 2014 11:39 AM

Jul 2013
Hate Yuki Kaji all you want, but he's a brilliant voice actor.

I cried so hard ;__;

YUKINEEEEE. Yukine and Yato could have a really great fatherxson relationship.

That YatoxHiyori moment at the end <333
"Komugi, are you there?"

Mar 2, 2014 11:40 AM

Jul 2012
Good stuff. Adapting as well as usual.

Kaji did a great job voice acting all that screaming.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 2, 2014 11:57 AM

Jun 2012
LittleStar said:
I can't stop my tears...
Such good episode!
So emotional!
That "Arigato" at the end... ;(
All episode was just pefect from the start till the end!
Love it!

And these Yato/Hiyori moment! *.*

^^^^^^ this this this ;;

glamazon said:
There's no better thing that when a hopeless lonely person realizes that he/she is not really lonely. I'm really glad Yukine could feel this. :)

- I only draw freestyle! -
Mar 2, 2014 12:03 PM

Feb 2012
Well, I guess I can't hate him anymore since he has admitted his sins. But still, Yukine is a shit.
Mar 2, 2014 12:06 PM
Jul 2012
BEST EP~~~! TwT
i cried TwT
i cudnt hold it back >3<

yato-sama~ his all ok now TwT
creepy yukine O.O
but still love him <3

Hiyori u tried so hard! (so much blush of her this ep)

Can we end da series here? everyones happy now! ^^"

cant wait for next week tho xP
Mar 2, 2014 12:07 PM
Jul 2012
Entravity said:
Good stuff. Adapting as well as usual.

Kaji did a great job voice acting all that screaming.

i bet he lost his voice after dat~ xP
Mar 2, 2014 12:09 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, this episode, just brilliant at the end there. That emotional impact and the ost just makes it 2X's better.

At least there are some people cared for Yato's health. Guess that Yukine will now be a good sport and listen to Yato for the rest of his life. The ending scene just makes them look like a family now T^T

Mar 2, 2014 12:14 PM

Aug 2009
ohhh man what an amazing episode! Q ________Q

I wish this was a 24-er show though Q__Q, maybe there can be a second season T///T

just overall AMAZING AMAZING EPISODE!
Mar 2, 2014 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
"I tried to feel up Hiyori!"

This one sin is understandable.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I will ANIMATE the S3 if no studios does (NOT A BAIT) ( 1 2 3 )

WVM - Feb 19, 2023

114 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 4, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2014

234 by LotteGiants »»
May 22, 7:11 AM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

517 by zoehegoburu »»
Feb 21, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2014

315 by Beatnik »»
Jan 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Noragami Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2014

301 by Hanarose72 »»
Jan 6, 2:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.