3It was OK
15.9%
2Disliked it
5.0%
1Hated it
2.2%
Average 4.1
3,606 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Bond is hilarious. I love how the episode showed his own little journey and his emotions as a dog.

Glad to see Damian back already. Not much has changed about him yet but just seeing him return brings entertainment. His adventures with friends outdoors was a highlight. There was not much focus on Anya, Loid, or Yor this time but the episode makes it up for Damian's moments, and Bond's scenes imo.

Dec 2021
Bond is the type of dog everyone wishes for.

Witnessing an ominous future, Bond becomes convinced that it's Yor's cooking that will bring it about. Determined to alter this destiny, Bond departs from the house in search of Loid! Bond interrupts Loid's mission to steal a truth serum. They infiltrate, Bond foreseeing danger. They ambush the staff, securing the serum. Loid lets Bond leave early, who envisions a safe return. Meanwhile, Henderson instructs Damian, Emil, and Ewen to embark on a field research excursion with their teacher.

Lol, I thought at first he simply misinterpreted his premonition... but turns out, Yor's cooking really was a danger. It was nice to see Bond and Loid's bonding moment. Our fluffy guy finally had his moment in the spotlight. I'd been curious about Damien's friends from the last season, and it seems my curiosity was rewarded. Their friendship is evident, and it's clear they value him for more than just his status—well, maybe a tad, but not excessively. The guy with the eyepatch was fantastic. I'm hoping we get to see more of him in the future.

If there's something more I need out of this episode, it's more LoidxBond episodes in the future.

May 2020
Bond is a mood. Would just make things in his mind and will start stressing over that. So in a sense, he isn't much different from normal humans lol. But man, these people always do Yor dirty with her cooking skills:(

Now just in an attempt to escape from a possible death out of food poisoning, Bond may have left the house and started wandering the streets, but guess you don’t get a kick in those kinds of stuff anymore when you're a domesticated pet lol. So he found Loid, in the midst of a mission, who in turn kind of misunderstood too about the reason Bond was on streets, though hey, that matters not, as in the end they completed the mission together:)

Happy ending for Bond, but now returning back to the time where the last part concluded, when Damian met his dad and didn’t get the appreciation he wanted, he kind of felt depressed lol, and in turn missed the morning attendance next day, which got him the punishment course from Elegant-sensei. But even that punishment turned out to be a fun thing in the end… with his buddies.

Loved the way boys enjoyed and learned from their “punishment” field trip. Damian might not feel it that way, but he’s a kid, and needs to live and get the best out of this time. Live the elegant youth after all.
Oct 14, 2023 8:34 AM

Oct 2017
More Bond is nice. He almost died though lol. Good to see more on Damian's side too.
Oct 14, 2023 8:43 AM

Feb 2021
Every day is a life-or-death mission for Bond lol. Yor should just buy some healthy dog food.
LongBond

They may be little pricks, but they are good friends. ELEGANT! Damian's situation is still really sad though.
Ah, my heart... So wholesome...
I like how the episode ended like a western cartoon!
Oct 14, 2023 8:51 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Good to see Bond getting his own part of the episode. I was starting to feel that he was missing in action for a moment. Meanwhile, Damian has a great bond with his peers even if he won't admit it right away. It's good to space out once in a while, you'll get stuck otherwise.

Next up is the return of Yor's brother.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 14, 2023 8:58 AM
May 2021
Love Bond made me laugh this ep plus Damian getting that character development lmaooo.
The ending song just slaps too hardd 🔥🔥
Oct 14, 2023 9:01 AM

Mar 2012
This episode was boring, it more interesting when they focus on Anya
Oct 14, 2023 9:04 AM
Jun 2023
finally a bond episode
Oct 14, 2023 9:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Precog can be horrifyingly painful at times. Especially given Yor's lack of cooking skills. The desire to live really can be a potent motivator. Still as an early warning system it sure proved to be effective. Its nice to see Damien shape up and get serious with his studies. Surprised at how loyal his lackeys are though. But that field trip sure proved to be a nice opportunity to see their strong bonds of friendship. The area that they visited sure was beautiful though. Overall a fun little ep that provided some nice focus on the support characters of Bond and Damien and his two friends through some really wholesome and amusing moments. Love the new ending theme.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2023 9:09 AM

Mar 2021
Bond is just an amazing dog I hope we get more focus on him this series
Oct 14, 2023 9:11 AM
Oct 2016
Following the season premiere focusing entirely on the Loid x Yor date we return this episode to segmented stories like many later episodes in season one had. Firstly with Bond just trying to stay alive. Anya can't play since she's got homework and Yor has forgotten the dog food for his dinner. I laughed a lot at all the thoughts Bond was having, jumping to crazy conclusions about what will happen. He's a very smart dog, experimented on to be that way, but just the connections he was making about if this happens then this will happen were funny. Knowing that he must help Loid get home fast to cook dinner instead of Yor. Bond did a great job helping Loid steal that vial for his mission, even super kicking one of the lab workers. Bond maybe should get some formal spy training and join Loid more often. By helping Loid finish his mission quick Bond can survive the night with a good meal. The second part of the episode focusing on Damian with his two friends Emile and Ewen whom we always see him with but now they get the spotlight. Showing the genuine friendship the boys have together and not just being Damian henchmen. Willing to skip A trip to the movies and A nice restaurant so that Damian wouldn't be left alone. He's been working himself very hard since hearing even those slight words of encouragement form his father, so it's very nice of Emile and Ewen to show Damian they have his back. Their hiking trip with that teacher was very wholesome. Classic antics of falling into the shallow water thinking its deeper and chasing each other with worms made me laugh some more. Going to that lake seeing the stars at night talking about what their dreams are. Just a very nice time with the boys.
Oct 14, 2023 9:18 AM
Sep 2015
Mr. Green is such a nice (and hot) character, I hope he appear more, but considering that even a super fun character like Daybreak doesn't re-appear, I shouldn't expect much.
Oct 14, 2023 9:25 AM

Jun 2014
It's admirable to see the lengths to which Bond will go just to avoid having to eat Yor's cooking lol. It was nice to get a Bond-centric segment and to see him helping Loid out with his work. That precognition sure makes him a handy partner.

We got some wholesome Damian content in the 2nd half of the episode. Say what you will about his 2 minions friends, but they're definitely loyal, sacrificing fun time to help Damian out with chores. These kids have some pretty cool teachers and I like that we got to see one of them taking the kids under his wing. The lake shots were beautiful too. Very soothing and wholesome episode this week.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Oct 14, 2023 9:30 AM

Jul 2011
With a dog ride or die like Bond, your life is automatically great.
There is prepared and there's really prepared, to give Bond a balaclava, so no scientist can recognize him in the future.
Oct 14, 2023 9:36 AM
Sep 2023
Bond's part was enjoyable, its good to see that yor still doesnt know how to cook... a little disappointed they didnt play the op.....
Oct 14, 2023 9:39 AM

Aug 2021
nothing beats some spy x family on a saturday morning
Oct 14, 2023 9:40 AM
Mar 2022
Bond is this episode’s highlight, it was hilarious to see him think of what would happen if Yor cooked for him. He’s amazing.
Oct 14, 2023 9:41 AM

May 2015
Nice two stories. Bond is good boy.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 14, 2023 9:45 AM
Handler One

Jan 2023
YEAHH, BOND AND DAMIEN TIME!

Bond is such a fun dog, bless Kenichirou Matsuda's performance because all of the borfs and noises made Bond even more adorable than he already is. So happy to see Bond have a focus this time around. I mean, if Yor's cooking can knock out fully grown adults, it could probably kill Bond with even the smallest bite. It is not bover, though that rolling and thrashing was a mood, as he starts his little adventure around the city to find Loid. I love the two being a ragtag duo on Loid's mission to infiltrating the lab, Precog is a great thing (and at times a not so great thing) for this kind of situation where a few seconds can mean the difference. BOND'S SUPER DIVE KICK, WHAT A KNOCKOUT! Couldn't have asked for a better way to animate that one panel. Love bond.

Glad to see the research trip get animated and more into their dynamic. Studying may be important, but they're barely teenagers, enjoy your youth and have a break at times! Going on this trip is a great way to not only learn about the outdoors but also to have fun and bond with the boys. That lake drowning scene bit thing was hilarious, Mr. Green just watching them panic in the water while the two other boys try to save Damien only to realize it's shallow waters. Roast meat is cool and all but it isn't beating fresh fish, just saying. Stella Lake was so beautiful, it already looked beautiful in the manga but seeing it adapted, it's so starry and mesmerizing.

Such a funny and sweet episode, Bond surviving another day and Damien having fun with his friends.
Have a chill weekend and Saturday :)

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
Oct 14, 2023 9:59 AM

Jun 2021
James Bond in action. What a badass dog. He was able to help Loid on his mission. Great to see Damian and his friends take a break from school stuff and have fun once in a while.
Oct 14, 2023 10:03 AM
Jul 2023
Bond in action is amazing.
MainnusOct 14, 2023 11:22 AM
Oct 14, 2023 10:04 AM
Jul 2022
I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!
Oct 14, 2023 10:05 AM

Feb 2019
Might sound weird but I also felt like the Damian and Anya episodes were the best part of the series. The second half of this episode is so damn good I really love Damian and his little minions 😂 they’re so cute
Oct 14, 2023 10:13 AM

Sep 2018
e voltamos a aventura!
Oct 14, 2023 10:20 AM

Sep 2020
1st half was great but 2nd half was boring.
Oct 14, 2023 10:26 AM
Apr 2016
Not main mission....
Oct 14, 2023 10:27 AM
Nov 2021
Nothing like some good ol wholesome spyxfamily Saturday :))))
Oct 14, 2023 10:36 AM

Jun 2023
The episode was freaking awesome!!! Love this episode.. Bond and Loid.. Damian and friends.. Love them :3
Oct 14, 2023 10:38 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to Marinate1016
Might sound weird but I also felt like the Damian and Anya episodes were the best part of the series. The second half of this episode is so damn good I really love Damian and his little minions 😂 they’re so cute
@Marinate1016 yeah I'm with you 😂🤣😂🤣
Oct 14, 2023 10:40 AM

Jun 2023
So excited for Yuri time next ep aaarrgghhhh
Oct 14, 2023 10:42 AM
Nov 2021
Spy X Yuru Camp
Really peaceful episode love it
Oct 14, 2023 10:48 AM

Jan 2018
No OP? Ok...

Bond is one imaginative dog lol. But damn he makes an excellent partner for espionage... Gave me some MGSV vibes there.

This episode was a departure from other episodes because it didn't really focus on Anya and the others. I actually liked the change of pace.

Love the Damian part of the episode. He's a kid. He doesn't need to get so serious about studying so soon. Mr. Green was also a very wholesome teacher. And his minions are genuinely great friends. I hope they stay together after they become adults as well.
Oct 14, 2023 10:50 AM
Oct 2022
bond part was really good
Oct 14, 2023 11:02 AM

Jan 2018
That Stella Lake OST, I need it!! it's so dreamy! Is it something new? damn, I have to wait for the full OST to be released
Oct 14, 2023 11:08 AM

Jun 2015
The lenght Bond will go throught to get a proper meal is commendable.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 14, 2023 11:08 AM
Feb 2013
Such a wholesome and laid back episode.
Oct 14, 2023 11:12 AM

Jan 2023
Eh, this episode was not for me. I watch the show mostly for Yor, Loid, and Anya. The background characters add to the experience but when episodes are completely based on background characters, it's usually not as entertaining as the rest. This just felt like a filler episode.
TrimethylglycineOct 20, 2023 6:52 AM
死人に口なし
Oct 14, 2023 11:21 AM

Jul 2017
There were some decent comedic moments in the Bond part of the episode to be fine (even if it dragged a bit), the 2nd part was really, really boring and hard to care for one bit. This felt closer to Cour 2 quality for me of season 1 whereas the first episode was more fun and reminded me of the 1st cour of S1. The background characters are nowhere near as fun or interesting for their segments to be strong, so it did really drag as a result.
Oct 14, 2023 11:22 AM
Feb 2020
One of the biggest twists in Spy x Family was portraying the staff of the academy as legit competent educators instead of a bunch of pompous snobs (minus that one A hole).
We legit need more people like that irl.
Oct 14, 2023 11:37 AM

Jan 2009
bonds foresight really save him

then damian learn the good side of relaxing
Oct 14, 2023 11:44 AM

Apr 2021
Is this the first time we really see bonds foresight ability in action? It's fun to see how he tries to communicate what the wants with the knockledge he has^^

Damian is a really sad but well portrayed character. His goons on the other hand melt into each other simping over him.

Oct 14, 2023 12:03 PM
Oct 2023
Seeing Damien and his friends act like kids and realise there’s more to life than impressing their parents even if just for a moment was very sweet :)) after reading it in the manga, seeing it animated just made it even nicer
Oct 14, 2023 12:09 PM
Jul 2023
The first mission was very cute and funny, liked it a lot, second mission was still good but not that much.
Oct 14, 2023 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
The episode was cute but no Anya, Yor or Fiona = don't care.
Oct 14, 2023 12:40 PM

Jan 2011
We needed an episode like this. This is how you make your universe bigger. It was also fun how they used bond for this show and have him communicate with the audience. I also love see the character growth with Damian. He really wants his father's favor.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 14, 2023 1:03 PM

Feb 2020
I loved the boys' trip when I read the manga. So nice just seeing boys being boys <3
Oct 14, 2023 1:15 PM

Sep 2017
The Bond sequence was so goofy. But hey Loid is smart enough to trust Bond's instinct/intelligence. The Damian portion was surprising wholesome. Really makes you think about how this series is going to end given he is the son of the supposed villain of the story.
Oct 14, 2023 1:17 PM

Mar 2019
Bond had to personally go after Loid so he wouldn't have to eat Yor's Chernobyl broth hahah.
Oct 14, 2023 1:33 PM

Nov 2016
The Bond segment was hard to top, but some time dedicated to the elegant friendship of Damian and his minions was well spent. This show having no dull episodes is legit. Even the episodes focussing on the side cast are seriously fun.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

194 by gxbrielcruz »»
Yesterday, 12:48 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

205 by InClouseau »»
Sep 18, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2023

135 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2023

131 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Sep 3, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Season 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2023

188 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 1, 1:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.