3It was OK
4.7%
2Disliked it
0.3%
1Hated it
2.4%
Average 4.6
296 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2014 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Decent OP song. I found it catchy.

LOL, is Illya always going to run late to school..
Kuro is awesome though as I had thought. Now I post this:

The aftermath of Kuro's "attack" on Miu. Oh God. I kinda felt sorry for Kuro at the end of this episode though.
Jul 16, 2014 11:29 AM

May 2009
Silver Link spiced this scen up to eleven.

Jul 16, 2014 11:44 AM

Aug 2012
bastek66 said:
Silver Link spiced this scen up to eleven.

Yuri year continues :3 <3
Jul 16, 2014 11:54 AM

Aug 2012

I'm with Illya on this one.
Jul 16, 2014 11:58 AM

Jul 2013
Holy crap that kiss. I don't think I've seen that much detail of a forced kiss scene in anime before. 11/10

Nice Kiritsugu cameo at the end. Wondering if we're going to see more of him.
Jul 16, 2014 12:00 PM

Aug 2010
Awesome episode :D Loved it ^^ Kuro is <3

Dat start was so funny esp the truck XD Scared the hell out of me lol

Caren was so lol XDXD Talk about a messed up nurse...I wonder where she gets that from (Sarcasm) :P

Dat Yuri kiss was so HAWT *A* and long XD The sound effects were awesome and Illya's face made it hilarious XD Can't wait for more Kuro yuri kisses >.<

It doesn't seem like Miyu disliked it though lol XD

Illya's slash was pretty awesome ^^ And Kuro's Archer style fighting was amazing. DAT ANIMATION!! EPIC stuff :D

Kuro's reaction to the Bondage bait was lol and her frustrated face when she fell for the swamp trap was so cute >.< Rin and Luvia Laughing their asses out was hilarious XD They totally looked like the evil ones XD

And thnx so much for the gifs >.< BEST FORCE KISS I've seen ever <3<3<3
Barion-ZaraJul 16, 2014 12:04 PM
Jul 16, 2014 12:04 PM

Oct 2009
I really like Kuro XD
Jul 16, 2014 12:15 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

The bad lucks at the beginning was so funny.

That yuri kiss between Kuro Illya and Miyu was so hot. Lol at Illya's face expression to that yuri kiss.

Lol at Kuro's reaction to that Bondage bats and her frustrated face when she fell into the swamp trap was cute.
Jul 16, 2014 12:29 PM

Aug 2009
The only thing I can complain about is that long ass kiss, which I am sure would make everyone look like Illya.

Kirei's blood is strong in Caren lol.

And that was the best Archer
action we have seen animated till now.

Rin and Luvia shouldnt laugh about that trap...

The opening was a nice early fanservice to TM fans.

This ep was 2 chapters and it looks like the next one will do the same.
Jul 16, 2014 12:29 PM

Feb 2013
Dat kiss was... I start to like Kuro.
Spotted Bazette in the opening and Kiritsugu at the end, can't wait till they finally appear.
Caren was as amazing as I remember, there really needs to be hollow ataraxia OVAs.
And also: Nine Lives! <3
Prisma Illya really satisfies my need for Type-Moon fanservice (want more Carnival Phantasm ;_;).
-Bakemono-Jul 16, 2014 12:34 PM

Jul 16, 2014 12:38 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Bad start of the day for Illya.. For a moments, they seemed like Ruby's prank.
That nurse is so eccentrically chill; hoping Illya to have some serious damage!

Kuro launches her direct assault. Illya trying to tame her with that lolipop was pretty funny!

That Yuri kiss was so hot, Miyu fainted! :3 . She didn't seem to hate it though. :p
Illya's reactions were priceless though. XD

Kuro is such a badass; fought against the 4 on par efficiently! Her Archer abilities are top notch.
Rin and Luvia laughing at Kuro falling into the bottomless bog was hilarious!

Awesome episode with great actions and some hot Yuri kisses! Really loving Kuro's character. <3

Jul 16, 2014 12:42 PM
Mar 2012
Best scene was definitely the forced kiss Kuro gave Miyu.

Such a glorious end card too
Jul 16, 2014 12:43 PM

Oct 2013
Yuriness intensifies O_O

great episode

lol that dump truck mad me burst out laughing XD

I'm def enjoying were this season is going >.>

I sense Shoujo ai or yuri being added to its genres ^-^
[/quote]
Jul 16, 2014 12:45 PM

Jul 2007
Yep, this continues to have the best-animated archer fights where Archer-powers are used like they should be.

And so far the only FSN adaptation who actually sticks to the damn mana rules instead of sticking random cgi dragons into it.

Glorious OP song too, way better than S1. Loving the visuals in it and hints towards various plotlines this season. Way less spoilery than previous one too.

Nice Kerry/Iris scene at the end. I guess this way they will cover the shit they for no reason cut out in Season One.

10/10 so far
AhenshihaelJul 16, 2014 12:49 PM
Jul 16, 2014 12:51 PM

Jun 2011
Ok just started the episode and finished watching the opening and i have to ask why does Kiritsugu look all shoutaish in the opening.....? They really like giving the Emiya boys weird designs in this anime.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 16, 2014 12:51 PM

May 2013
Wow some kiss that was. The girls laughing at the end was funny.
Jul 16, 2014 12:53 PM

Aug 2009
Slicer22 said:
Ok just started the episode and finished watching the opening and i have to ask why does Kiritsugu look all shoutaish in the opening.....? They really like giving the Emiya boys weird designs in this anime.

Damn I just noticed that he looks like half of the man he is.
Weird, since after the credits he looks normal at least.

Well we still try to understand why Shirou looks nothing like in the manga.
Jul 16, 2014 12:58 PM

Nov 2009
Holy shit that kiss scene, one of the best in anime m/
Silver Link has done it again, and the animated fights at the end at well, it never ceases to surprise me.
Jul 16, 2014 12:59 PM

Aug 2009
Oh and FINALLY that part with Kiritsugu and Iri makes sense.
Jul 16, 2014 1:14 PM

Jul 2009
o_o
that kiss HNGHHHHHHHHH
kuro best girl.

゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜ヽ( ´∀`)人(´∀` )ノ・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*
Jul 16, 2014 1:29 PM

May 2012
Damn that kiss!

Great episode. Loving Kuro right now. And no not because of the kiss.... Okay that has a part to play, but she is amazing. Also like how she is using Archer's powers. The animation make it even more amazing. Rim and Luvia laughing about the blog when they shouldn't be. Overall great fanservice, action, and comedy. Can't wait to see more.

5/5.
Jul 16, 2014 1:37 PM

Oct 2012
A lot better than last one, I found this ep pretty well-paced. Kuro Illya seems cool.

And dat kiss scene, well, wasn't expecting they animate something like that.

But I still don't know where Miyu got that Rule Breaker - basically, are kaleidosticks able to transform into any noble phantasms (or was this bound to caster card?)

And I found that ending scene with Kiritsugu pretty weird, not that I like their Kaleid designs, their voices were off (I know they don't have the same seiyuu but still..)
Mich666Jul 16, 2014 2:31 PM
Jul 16, 2014 1:44 PM

Aug 2009
Mich666 said:
A lot better than last one, I found this ep pretty well-paced. Kuro Illya seems cool.

But I still don't know where Miyu got that Rule Breaker - basically, are kaleidosticks able to transform into any noble phantasms (or was this bound to archer card?)

And I found that ending scene with Kiritsugu pretty weird, not that I dislike their Kaleid designs, their voices were off (I know they don't have the same seiyuu but still..)
The sticks can draw almost any NP or item each HS had, depending on the Card.
Caster's card will create Rule Breaker or Medea's stuff but cant give them her magic powers.That's why when Ilya used Archer's card in season one, she only got one "useless" bow.

The characters still have the cards(except Archer's) but I dont remember who kept what.

Same VAs but more soft/playful voice acting to match the series.
Jul 16, 2014 1:56 PM

Jul 2013
LOL Illya's bad luck while heading to school.
Dat school nurse..
Holy crap that kiss scene.
"She's advanced from cosplaying to streaking.." LOL
Using Illya as bait.. such an obvious trap lol.
LOL at the girls laughing at Kuro at the end there

Haha amazing episode.
SandyBoiJul 16, 2014 2:01 PM
Jul 16, 2014 2:00 PM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Mich666 said:

But I still don't know where Miyu got that Rule Breaker - basically, are kaleidosticks able to transform into any noble phantasms (or was this bound to archer card?)

And I found that ending scene with Kiritsugu pretty weird, not that I dislike their Kaleid designs, their voices were off (I know they don't have the same seiyuu but still..)
Caster's card will create Rule Breaker or Medea's stuff but cant give them her magic powers.That's why when Ilya used Archer's card in season one, she only got one "useless" bow.

The characters still have the cards(except Archer's) but I dont remember who kept what.

Not to mention that Kerry
Jul 16, 2014 2:27 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
hnnnggg dat yuri kiss scene NEED GIFS EN MASSE
Jul 16, 2014 2:28 PM

Nov 2013
bastek66 said:
Silver Link spiced this scene up to eleven.

They sure did.
Jul 16, 2014 2:29 PM

Oct 2012
ssjokg said:

Really? I see, you are right. Still think they could do Shirou, Iri and Kiritsugu better.
Also, that school nurse was kinda weird, was that Caren?

Guess I should double-check my posts next time, of course I meant Caster card. But either way, that means they have Excalibur (Avalon maybe), Gae Bolg, Bellerophon and so on, pretty nice arsenal.
I also don't rember who had what card but I though Rin took them away and still had them, well I guess she gave them back. I am kinda curious about Miyu wielding Excalibur as suggested in OP.
Also Miyu is fighting Bazett there, I wonder how that fits in here. My bet is Ilya and Miyu kinda grow to like Kuro and they will be shielding her from Magic Association who wants to see her captured or dead.

Well, now that I think of it, Kuro Ilya had to be an ultimate fighter as she has access to UBW weapons without limitation of Shirou's lack of mana.
Jul 16, 2014 2:32 PM

Mar 2014
That yuri kiss was amazing! I can't wait to see more of Kuro :3

Jul 16, 2014 2:46 PM

Jun 2013
I read some of the manga and didn't expect them to go full lewd on that kiss, just... damn.

Good animation and funnies all around. Thank you based Silver Link.
Jul 16, 2014 2:46 PM

Aug 2009
Mich666 said:
ssjokg said:

Really? I see, you are right. Still think they could do Shirou, Iri and Kiritsugu better.
Also, that school nurse was kinda weird, was that Caren?

Guess I should double-check my posts next time, of course I meant Caster card. But either way, that means they have Excalibur (Avalon maybe), Gae Bolg, Bellerophon and so on, pretty nice arsenal.
I also don't rember who had what card but I though Rin took them away and still had them, well I guess she gave them back. I am kinda curious about Miyu wielding Excalibur as suggested in OP.
Also Miyu is fighting Bazett there, I wonder how that fits in here. My bet is Ilya and Miyu kinda grow to like Kuro and they will be shielding her from Magic Association who wants to see her captured or dead.

Well, now that I think of it, Kuro Ilya had to be an ultimate fighter as she has access to UBW weapons without limitation of Shirou's lack of mana.

We all think that, especially about Shirou.
Yes that was Caren.

I doubt it about Avalon, since Saber doesnt actually have it as a Heroic Spirit.

True, but although she has his abilities and skill she doesn't know the proper use of her(his) powers,or in other words
Jul 16, 2014 2:47 PM

Nov 2013
Dat brilliant OP.
Dat kiss.. yuck.
Dat great action.

But best of all, dat Kiritsugu's face... Well, still better than Shirou.
Jul 16, 2014 2:49 PM

Jan 2009
OMFG YES!!! DARK ILLYA X MIYU PASSIONATE KISS :X

9/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jul 16, 2014 2:57 PM
Feb 2013
That was so PG-13 I think it went straight back around to being creepy
Jul 16, 2014 3:06 PM

Apr 2013
I-is it okay for me to feel so excited from watching two cute underaged girls kissing so passionately? (///Σ///)
Jul 16, 2014 3:10 PM

Nov 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:
I-is it okay for me to feel so excited from watching two cute underaged girls kissing so passionately? (///Σ///)
Dunno, I found it funny, then half-way through I realized what was actually going on (that was a long kiss) and was creeped out <_<

Holy crap just noticed the votes O.o

Not a single 3 or less.
Jul 16, 2014 3:15 PM

Jan 2008
The kiss was a surprise but the tounging was even more of a surprise.
Jul 16, 2014 3:20 PM

Jul 2007
Paul said:

Why?

Transfer of mana requires any level of sexual interaction. This has been longsince established in all of nasuverse works.
Jul 16, 2014 3:23 PM

Jan 2014
I don't even... what... wow...
I kind of jokingly predicted that the Kuro Illya might try to kiss Miyu but I didn't expect..... that.... wow....

5/5 Anime of the season
Don't attribute maliciousness when stupidity is enough to explain what happens
Jul 16, 2014 3:34 PM

Sep 2013
Anime of the Season, just calling it out now.

Loli and Yuri in 1 freaking anime? SIGN ME UP!
Jul 16, 2014 3:37 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Botato said:
YumeNoMonogatari said:
Dunno, I found it funny, then half-way through I realized what was actually going on (that was a long kiss) and was creeped out <_<

Not a single 3 or less.
If anyone was found not mass upvoting this they'd be called out as being homos, whaddyaexpect :>

Well at least for the guys, but that's the undeniable majority of the viewers after all
Jul 16, 2014 3:37 PM

Jul 2007
Forgetfulness said:

By the way, was the nurse Caren Ortensia from F/ha

Yes.

And at the ending, Kiritsugu with F/kl art looks kinda weird IMO. Probably just used to the serious, cold as fuck version from F/Z :|

But its not the same version, isn't IT :) Different choices, different experiences different outcomes.
Jul 16, 2014 3:41 PM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
First episode kinda sucked, but wow I'm glad that F/kl quickly got back into the awesomeness that made me like the first season

Especially the comedy. The truck scene and the Rin/Lluvia laughing were so great

By the way, was the nurse Caren Ortensia from F/ha? And was Kuro Illya firing Hruntings?
ZzZ...this is just random information I picked up on the forums. Somehow I feel like there will be plenty more references that I'm going to miss :|

That yuri scene was delicious.

I also liked the remixes of the original OSTs

Also, Kuro Illya wears the Archer card pretty well. Really badass
It just occurred to be this episode, but I wonder if Kuro Illya
I dunno, just my speculations

And at the ending, Kiritsugu with F/kl art looks kinda weird IMO. Probably just used to the serious, cold as fuck version from F/Z :|

What didnt you notice Kirei's blood in her?XD

Nah it isnt Hrunting.If she was using that she wouldnt fail hitting Ilya.And the design is different.

Em you are right...kinda....
ssjokgJul 17, 2014 4:18 PM
Jul 16, 2014 3:43 PM

Jan 2008
Fai said:
Paul said:

Why?

Transfer of mana requires any level of sexual interaction. This has been longsince established in all of nasuverse works.

Was it? I thought it required a ponos and a vagooo? Sorry, I've never played the games.
Jul 16, 2014 3:44 PM

Nov 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Botato said:

Not a single 3 or less.
If anyone was found not mass upvoting this they'd be called out as being homos, whaddyaexpect :>

Well at least for the guys, but that's the undeniable majority of the viewers after all
Then why is this not in the 8.00 range on MAL <_<

Also wouldn't upvoting it result in being called a pedo/lolicon?
I hope they downplay the ecchi in future episodes.. Who am I kidding, based on this episode it can only get worse.
Jul 16, 2014 3:44 PM

Aug 2009
Paul said:
Fai said:

Why?

Was it? I thought it required a ponos and a vagooo? Sorry, I've never played the games.

You lost me.
Botato said:

I hope they downplay the ecchi in future episodes.. Who am I kidding, based on this episode it can only get worse.
*evil grin*
Should I spoil the next ep?
Jul 16, 2014 3:47 PM

Apr 2010
So much loli service this episode.
And i have to say that kissing scene was nice.
Tho it seems that Kuro Ilya is a tougher enemy then then ones they previously faced, unlike the spirit's she uses tactics and knowledge.
She seems to know what to expect and she seems to know her stuff about the spirits.
Jul 16, 2014 3:50 PM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Botato said:
*evil grin*
Should I spoil the next ep?
In a spoiler tag, preferably double spoilers just in case a poor soul clicks it out of curiosity.
Thank you.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2014

105 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 3, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2014

78 by GavrocheN7 »»
Mar 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2014

134 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2014

91 by Karva1 »»
Feb 19, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2014

153 by Karva1 »»
Feb 18, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.