Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 5, 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
Rimuru and his creative mind at work again. He's always making plans for his nation and party so the idea of building a labyrinth isn't even surprising to me. Rimuru is such a charismatic leader that he feels unreplacable.

It's fun watching Rimuru taking care of problems regardless what's ahead...dragons, labryinths, whatever. He and Ramiris has underrated chemistry.
Jul 5, 8:24 AM

Jul 2017
This wasn't bad actually. It felt like another slower kind of Slime Diaries episode, but instead of being in a stuffy room, was nice seeing Rimuru move around and seeing progress with the colosseum, and more importantly in this episode, observe the progress of the labyrinth with Ramiris, Guy, Treyni. The actual labyrinth itself is utopia-like in a way, you get all the fun with experiencing a labyrinth without the tension of dying permanently like a real living video game in that world so Rimuru and company won't feel the guilt of having someone die under there. Plus it's a place Veldora can be himself and release his aura without holding it in with his real form here and there so good for him. He even got his own human room to read manga to kill time in the labyrinth so the tension of him causing issues above ground can be reduced somewhat. The festival itself isn't the most interesting thing in the world to me since I've seen this show have various festivals and events anyway in smaller scales but given how stuffy a lot of the episodes have felt in this season, this wasn't as bad and it showed off the progress of what is happening around Tempest without explaining every single detail through words in a board room. In a way, this didn't drag for me anywhere near as badly as the other episodes for this season. It's the bare minimum praise but hey, at least it earned that instead of nothing so I'll go easy this week without ranting on it. Millim is back too in the dungeon with her surprise appearance at the end there after quite some time so that is a fresh face to catch up with 2 weeks from now (heard that next week there is no episode).
Jul 5, 8:30 AM

Mar 2011
Finally we see Milim again! Loved the episode.
Jul 5, 8:35 AM

Nov 2021
Let's go!! This is my favorite part of this arc where they create labyrinth with Dark Souls level difficulty. Really loving the episodes so far.
Specially since the meetings aren't limited inside that room anymore. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the meeting and I don't want just braindead Isekai fight moment without any world building. But I can't handle seeing that monotonous meeting room anymore.
Welcome back, Milim.

Jul 5, 8:49 AM
Apr 2019
This episode is really interesting and extraordinarily exciting. really can't wait for the next episode!!
Jul 5, 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
The Underground Labyrinth below a big colosseum of an arena, it sure came to fruition in a month, just in time for the festival.

It's the feeling of Slime Diaries all over again as Rimuru sets his perimeters for Tempest's perfect tourist attraction of a plan, even requesting Veldora to be its guardian, rather than leaving him in the depths of reading manga day in and night out. It's a good thing because Veldora's just naive, and that aligns well with Rimuru and Ramiris to make the place suitable for his dragon transformation.

The labyrinth dungeon being of flexible arrangement and all threats accounted for in its 100 levels, Ramiris holds all the power of what goes on in the vast space through her Small World skill. And Beretta finds herself transferring ownership from Rimuru to Ramiris, which is probably for the best, alongside Treyni. Still, it's not easy planing a variety within those 100 floors, but it can be done with Ramiris's skill and Rimuru's evil thoughts...that are too much energy to expunge.

Milim is back! Sadly, we'll have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode.
Jul 5, 9:04 AM

Dec 2021
Author should just become a game designer because the whole thing with the dungeon wasn't actually too bad of an idea.

Milim the goat is back, the one time I was excited for Slime the next week it's delayed. Sigh....

Jul 5, 9:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
No matter how tough a job looks if you got enough friends then its gonna be easy. Cursed mail would be useful as a gift surprise to one of Rimuru's enemies. Ramiris's dungeon sure was pretty well designed. Must had been a while since Veldora was able to use his dragon form. Nice to see Milim return.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 10:08 AM
Jun 2023
The way this episode showed us future plans . I am already excited about the next episode
Jul 5, 10:24 AM
May 2021
This is what slime is about… world building!! Peak shit.
Jul 5, 10:28 AM

Apr 2022
As other have said - this is peak Tensura. And now that Milim is back, it'll be even peaker!
Jul 5, 10:28 AM

Oct 2017
Making a dungeon seems fun. They are going all out adding all kinds of things in it. Those cursed armors and such will be great rewards. Ramiris is so adorable but experimenting on Beretta though. Also Milim's back!
Jul 5, 10:56 AM

Feb 2019
I’m loving seeing tempest prepare for the festival. The coliseum and labyrinth are coming along very well! I’ve never seen a dungeon building series or anything quite like this so it’s been a pretty novel experience seeing Rimuru and the gang set up the labyrinth.

I never thought about all the strategy that has to go into making a dungeon challenging enough for experienced people, but not too hard that people can’t make progress and feel like they’re stuck, save points, layouts etc. Actually a really interesting episode and an example of how to make worldbuilding episodes fun and engaging

Love how Rimuru was able to get Veldora and Ramiris involved too! Veldora as the guardian gives him an opportunity to flex his aura finally it’ll create strong monsters for visiting adventurers. Ramiris getting to feel useful with the rebirth armbands and some other design stuff was neat too. It was really sweet when Rimuru told Beretta to help Ramiris as well, she’s no longer alone now! I mean yea she had Treyni, but her family is growing.

Milim is back finally!!! Can’t wait for the next episode
Marinate1016Jul 5, 11:44 AM
Jul 5, 11:05 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I guess the refugees being relocated was a non-issue after all, especially if the place they’re moving to looks exactly the same as before, tho I’m not sure if the no rain thing is good exactly lol. But this was a pretty interesting one, I enjoyed watching Rimuru plan out his dungeon with Ramiris, and they managed to move Veldora in there as well, even giving him his own manga reading room, I like that he can finally be in his dragon form again too, seeing that again takes me back to the first episode of the first season, Fall 2018 was too long ago.

And man they really thought of everything, they got respawns, they got escalating difficulty, they have a roguelike design with the rooms changing on each run, and even have save points that have protections against sherpas, guess you truly gotta get good to tackle this place lol. And hell yes, Milim is finally here, they teased her in the OP of the first cour but now she’s actually here, maybe this season is saved after all lol, we just unfortunately got a week delay coming so Milim fun will have to wait a bit longer.
Jul 5, 11:58 AM

May 2015
Veldora is just too cute! Poor boy, he was holding in so much.

Loved this episode, it really is a great part of world-building, and a unique approach to dungeons. Usually in isekai or fantasy they just exist, and we rarely think of how they came to be, if anyone built them, etc. With exceptional minds like Rimuru, Veldora and Ramiris, and now Milim too, they are definitely cooking something incredibly special here!
Jul 5, 11:59 AM

Jul 2023
it's back at least that's a gd sign
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

Jul 5, 12:02 PM

Feb 2008
See, now this is a good episode. I am expecting this half of the season will be way more enjoyable than the first half. Ramiris' ability is absurd when you actually think about the implications of what she is able to control.
I am become bunny, fluffing of worlds.
Jul 5, 12:08 PM

Jan 2024
Ramiris is so damn cute, pretty and funny. I love her voice and the way she rants, haha.Love her
Jul 5, 12:09 PM

Dec 2022
well things are moving rather quickly
at the first half the fight with hinata was so slow i wanted to die
but now they talked about making a labyrinth and a colosseum last episode and they build it in this episode making progress
Jul 5, 12:26 PM

Apr 2021
This episode was incredibly enjoyable to watch. Rimuru and Ramiris have a great chemistry, and Ramiris has such an adorable personality in general.

Seeing Veldora's transformation was pretty satisfying and nostalgic at the same time. The design of his dragon-form still looks very impressive. Especially the color of his wings, it kinda looks like the white noise of an old tv screen. So cool.
Jul 5, 1:38 PM

Jun 2023
Pink haired gremlin Milim is back
Jul 5, 2:21 PM

Feb 2015
Thk9225 said:
The way this episode showed us future plans . I am already excited about the next episode

excited for more boardroom meetings and endless talking?
Jul 5, 2:42 PM

Apr 2023
Probably the best episode this season
Jul 5, 3:27 PM

Dec 2013
Oh no, the up to no good gang, Milim, Veldora and Ramiris together.
Jul 5, 4:21 PM

Feb 2011
ah. conversation the anime hits its 14th episode.
at least best girl made an appearance.

2.5/5

Jul 5, 4:50 PM
Oct 2016
Rimuru dungeon has been completed! Only the details of each floor remain unsettled as of yet. Ramiris has finished her work on the one hundred floor dungeon Rimuru wanted next to the colosseum for adventurers to explore in Tempest. This will be such a moneymaker for them as well as bring good word of mouth to Tempest reputation abroad. The entire industry that will open up around this labyrinth is astounding, lodging and shops to house and support the adventurers. Treasure filled with nice weapons to keep them coming back and space to get it appraised. This dungeon will accomplish many things Rimuru laid out, allowing a place for Veldora to let loose is another big one. Giving the storm dragon his own floor on the labyrinth is a smart idea, Veldora makes a great final boss if anyone is skilled enough to make it to the bottom. Veldora can now unleash all his pent up mana freely without repercussions from Rimuru. Ramiris has worked out a lot of details of the labyrinth as a whole so all that's left are the finer details for Rimuru to help decide. Ramiris making each section blocks that can be moved around each time someone comes through so its not stale is a nice touch. The save points are a very good idea so that someone's progress can be saved, guarded by extra strong monsters to make the save point more valuable to reach. With traps will appear on the floors and even one use resurrection bracelets so the adventurers can keep coming back for more. Everything has been planned meticulously, until Rimuru bestie Milim shows up again! What chaos will she bring.
Jul 5, 4:51 PM
Oct 2016
Reply to Scootboi
ah. conversation the anime hits its 14th episode.
at least best girl made an appearance.

2.5/5
@Scootboi Drop the show then coward
Jul 5, 4:52 PM
Oct 2016
Reply to Crashmatt
Thk9225 said:

@Crashmatt Yep. Just like you are. Because that's what this show is and you're still here so you must like it to be watching. I mean what kind of crazy person watches a show they don't like. That would just be wild
Jul 5, 5:23 PM

Feb 2011
Reply to Dukino
@Scootboi Drop the show then coward
@Dukino No, I've already watched enough slime to know there will be enjoyable parts on the horizon
it's just in a valley right now with the talk talk talk every episode.

Jul 5, 5:24 PM

Feb 2019
of course Milim would want to give her contribution to the dungeon's development since she and Rimuru are BFFs! lol but Veldora finally being able to release all his pent up energy was a sight to watch lol Rimuru was right, Veldora was bottling up a lot! lol
Jul 5, 5:52 PM

Aug 2019
This episode was really well adapted! This new studio is so much more competent than the first cour's.
Veldora was reading Slime manga.
Kingdom of Raja shown.
The 4 dragons Milim catches are shown in the OP.
No episode next week.
Jul 5, 6:24 PM

May 2019
I'm curious to see how the dungeon layout will end up looking but Veldora as the final boss... unless he goes easy on whichever group makes it there's no way he would ever be defeated. Also, this wouldn't be a bad idea for a video game based on both the series and this dungeon. Lastly, it's nice to see Milim back!
Jul 5, 6:33 PM
Nov 2019
bikin stadium dan dungeon semudah bikin kandang hewan
My Candies :
Jul 5, 7:11 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Crashmatt
Thk9225 said:

@Crashmatt ...I mean, yeah, when it's done properly like it was in this episode.

Now that the dust has settled from the first cour, it seems the people who really are "shonen brained" are making themselves known.

This episode was far more enjoyable and exciting than anything in the first cour, and if you can't see the difference in quality, then you really are a bit braindead.
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jul 5, 7:21 PM
Apr 2024
It's honestly hard to believe that the two cours are from the same show. It's such an abrupt increase in quality that it's almost jarring to watch.

I'm still thinking back to that scene in the first cour where they talk about the barrier on the road, and comparing it to this... It's night and day. Dialogue pacing is tighter, the visuals are more dynamic, the characters have more than two expressions and positions...

People whining about this new cour are just as bad as people defending the first cour. Fanboys and haters, nether can think critically about the media they're consuming.

Peaksura is back!
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jul 5, 7:32 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah so the colosseum is almost finished and they are starting work on the dungeon. Good to see Veldora finally able to let loose 😆
Jul 5, 9:01 PM
I come in peace!
Apr 2024
...fine fluffly episode to me. More solid teamwork from the Ramiris/Rimuru power duo. Loved the cute butter stroke they both deployed on Veldora while dazzling him with elegant digs/gifts, so he could live in their hole.

Rimuru then schmooze Ramiris and Beretta to bypass promise made to Guy. Milim at the end adds for more fluff to come, that's ok - I like fluff. If it's interesting...
Jul 5, 9:16 PM
Apr 2023
Let's go! Milim's back after all those meetings!
Jul 5, 9:31 PM

Aug 2013
This arena arc is shaping up to be pretty epic.
Jul 5, 9:38 PM

Apr 2009
I enjoyed seeing the development of the dungeon and the amount of detail they focused on right down to individual traps. Always fun to see Rimiru operate and he played that dragon like a harp from hell. I just hope Veldora didn't get broken out of his sealed imprisonment just to get disappeared into the labyrinth, that'd be kind of underwhelming. I wonder if we'll get to see what kind of monsters his release will generate.
Jul 5, 11:46 PM
Jun 2023
Crashmatt said:
Thk9225 said:

Yes . What about you? What do you expect to see?
Jul 6, 1:21 AM
Dec 2021
Crashmatt said:
Thk9225 said:

After 60+ eps still you didn’t get that Tensura is 90% world building and character development ? You are wasting your own time watching something that isn’t suitable for your taste. Ppl became delusional after watching S1 and a few viral scenes around YT and tiktok, just check the LN by yourself and you get the Tensura vibe
Jul 6, 1:26 AM
Mar 2020
Best episode yet.

If only this season was more like this instead of meetings.
Jul 6, 1:44 AM
Dec 2021
Scootboi said:
@Dukino No, I've already watched enough slime to know there will be enjoyable parts on the horizon
it's just in a valley right now with the talk talk talk every episode.

What’s the point of watching it just for its minor parts then ? It’s just like read a whole book of 400 pages because of a secondary character that only appears on 10 pages. Makes even less sense when you already know the story proposal beforehand as in Tensura, isn’t it a waste of time ? lol
Jul 6, 3:45 AM

Jan 2024
This cour is so so better, Unlike people talking bs going round and round they are actually accomplishing something. Building a coliseum in a month and a 100 floor Labyrinth in a week that's progress. The detailed explanation of Labyrinth building this is peak slime peak fantasy.

Ramiris was very enjoyable to watch, she Rimuru and Veldora makes for very enjoyable interactions. Thought poor Veldora is getting tricked but he still got a good place to live though.

I think they also confirmed the movie is canon by mentioning supplying of Iron ore, good touch

Good to see that pink haired Dragon-loli after so long.
Jul 6, 3:51 AM
Oct 2013
Nice episode, hope they retain this quality for the rest of the season.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Jul 6, 4:44 AM

Jul 2013
They weren't shown to be digging, did Ramiris just created that huge space underground? Anyway, this project is really huge in scale and it's almost finished too. And what's Milim up to now?
Jul 6, 5:17 AM

Jun 2019
Reply to PrimeX
They weren't shown to be digging, did Ramiris just created that huge space underground? Anyway, this project is really huge in scale and it's almost finished too. And what's Milim up to now?
@PrimeX The labyrinth is in a different dimension. They just need to place a door somewhere and then they can enter it. Its not under Tempest.
Jul 6, 5:22 AM

Mar 2017
Veldora living the life with that manga bedroom
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Jul 6, 5:58 AM
Sep 2023
PrimeX said:

As others already said, the Labyrinth itself is another dimension which is controlled bei Ramiris.
The hole for the entrance room is under the arena, there is a short scene in the anime where Rimuru uses his skills to excavate the room.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» No broadcast on 9th August due to scheduling

Haruka281 - Jul 12

24 by KiliianSleipnir »»
5 hours ago

» Since when did the entire Tensura anime sources turn into manga?

mufarari - Jun 9

14 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jul 13, 6:41 PM

» Let Me Be Clear

Chainsaw_Derp - Jun 22

26 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jul 13, 6:37 PM

» I think this season is so good!! Are you enjoying it so far? (Why or why not)

dswizzz - Jun 10

31 by Gator »»
Jul 13, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28

88 by Gator »»
Jul 13, 4:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.