Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Jul 31, 2014 8:02 AM

Dec 2011
Oh, the princess looks like a normal girl again... so no magical shoujo...

Good for you Slaine, you finally had the balls to do something of your own volition.

Damn... the city got meteor bombarded to the ground...

Inaho's big sis is happy that her lil bro is going to show a girl around the ship XD.

Ah, magical shoujo time it seems lol.

So we're going to call the princess Seylum from now on hm.

Poor Slaine now have to figure out who the leader and members of the conspiracy to kill Seylum are.

I would've thought that a sword is way more crude than projectile weapons lol.

Damn... it looks like humanity is getting its ass kicked once again... Inaho, save them!

I must say that the mechas are really cool looking and enjoyable to see.

Ahhh, Seylum is such a nice and kindhearted :3

Inaho is probably of the coolest MCs I've seen in quite a while.

A really nice episode with some action scenes in it.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jul 31, 2014 8:38 AM

Jan 2011
the suspense, does Cruhteo know about the assassination plan?

Slaine vs Inoha should be coming soon :)
Jul 31, 2014 11:10 AM
Jul 2014
klaymore said:
the suspense, does Cruhteo know about the assassination plan?

Slaine vs Inoha should be coming soon :)

Yeah... can't wait for that.
Jul 31, 2014 1:27 PM
Nov 2013
damn, the action of this episode was superb followed by the soundtrack made me shiver from the first to the last minute. I do wanna see now what Slaine will do from now on. Look forward for the next episode
Jul 31, 2014 3:58 PM
Jul 2014
Thess said:
chickenonthepan said:

If you pay more attention, the princess in the preview is so small like a child. I don't think this has any romantic meaning for her.

She's ten, already in early puberty. Also that's the opposite, though. It's a romantic-framed first meeting: she's his savior with a little tongue action added on her selfless action. That's how it works in anime. Innocent but at the same time works all the romantic items in meetings.

Taking a look at episode 4 again and the episode 5 preview, I noticed that the katana-wielding martian mech had an 'interesting' design. It looks like a bodybuilder who works out only their upper body and not their legs. The legs are thin in proportion to the size of the mech's body, so this might play into how inaho defeats it in the next episode.
CynicofSinopeJul 31, 2014 7:07 PM
If you have strong blood put into needle and inject into someone else and you will be able to control them.
Jul 31, 2014 5:46 PM

Jan 2014
I don't think so. That is just the fancy design of the mech (All Martian mech have weird designs). The Martian is not that careless to show obvious weakness like that. Considering that the Martian knight will be more careful + go all out and the tittle "Phantom of the Emperor", I think a plot twist may happen. It won't make sense if Inaho can win everytime with just him and his trainee friends.
Just_ChickenJul 31, 2014 5:51 PM
Jul 31, 2014 5:49 PM

Sep 2011
I think this mech is just a normal mech, its the sword that makes it as powerful as it is. Armor wise it seemed pretty reagile especially when it was hit by the crane and it retained some pretty heavy damage.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 31, 2014 6:01 PM
Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
I don't think so. That is just the fancy design of the mech (All Martian mech have weird designs). The Martian is not that careless to show obvious weakness like that. Considering that the Martian knight will be more careful + go all out and the tittle "Phantom of the Emperor", I think a plot twist may happen. It won't make sense if Inaho can win everytime with just him and his trainee friends.

That makes sense, if there is a plot twist, I am really interested in what it would be.
If you have strong blood put into needle and inject into someone else and you will be able to control them.
Jul 31, 2014 8:06 PM

Apr 2011
I prefer the princess' normal girl form over her real form.
Jul 31, 2014 10:47 PM

Feb 2011
For some reason the fight in this episode feels much epic! than the previous fight with Trillram. It's the OST fault i guess :p Let's not forget to mention that insert song used as the new ending song. To be honest, It feels perfect! to me. I just can't get my hands on the OST as well as the ending song. Sawano's music are amazing!
Aug 1, 2014 2:05 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:

Yep, I don't think that they'll win so easily.Trilliam was an obvious idiot and a coward (his mech's design also reflected it), the new knight looks more able. Also he was not really defeated. For all the effort he was just delayed until the ships could start, only the heavy artillery made him stand back - he was damaged, but still moving and, most likely, very dangerous. Without any doubt after assessing the new situation he will continue the pursue.
Aug 1, 2014 11:29 AM

Oct 2007
Chabe said:
chickenonthepan said:
My bad then, sorry dude. But it really bugs me that some people here criticize EVERY aspect of the show:
- They hate the characters
- They tell that the script is boring
- They don't like the music
- They hate the CIG used in this show
- They assume that this is just a "overhyped sh**"
and yet they are still watching it. What is the point in watching something they hate so much? Strange ~

Maybe because the show just changed writers they were seeing if it improved? Crazy idea I know, but many people give animes a chance to improve before dropping them.

What? You mean you don't have to be all in or all out on something right away in order to keep watching it? It's amazing how many people have such a hard time with an idea like that these days.

Honestly I think the gap in opinions in these threads can be explained in a much simpler way. You basically have two overlapping fanbases here. The hypers that are content with just seeing cool looking shit happen on screen while Sawano's german vocal music blares in the background, and the more traditional and sometimes anally detail oriented mecha fanbase that are genres fans and hoping for something more out of the show in the coming episodes with regard to developing the cast and conflict (and I mean showing more than just the rather simplistic HUMAN SCUM vs. War is Bad dynamic it's had so far) since the creators made some pretty big boasts about it before it aired. I'd argue that since about the latter half of the second episode the show has been playing more to the general hype crowd looking for something cool, which I believe I read in a tweet from Gen Urobuchi was going to actually be a major focus of the show so I feel there's a bit of a disconnect between the things Masuo Ueda the A-1 President and his staff boasted about with regard to the show and the actual aim of it's concept creators working out of Nitro Plus.

The show will probably need to finish it's first cour before we can really get a true sense of which path it's going to take, the sheer hype and cool factor one or the expanding conflict and human drama one that got promised by some of the A-1 staffers. I feel though that the show is caught kind of between a rock and a hard place right now because if it dedicates more time towards nuance and fleshing out the cast and characters it means less time for action and loud Sawano music which risks alienating the hype crowd and is by no means a guarantee that it wins over the more traditional real robot mecha fanbase any more, while if it keeps focusing on the explosions and loudness it keeps people hyped up, but the traditional real robot mecha fanbases grumblings are probably just going to get louder and louder. I think strictly from a business standpoint it makes more sense to focus on the hypers and keep the focus of the show in the short term, but I can't help but feel it'll ultimately be a disappointing flavor of the season type show if it stays that way.
PeacingOutAug 1, 2014 11:41 AM
Aug 1, 2014 11:39 AM

Jan 2011
I was sceptical about this, especially after Gargantia and I don't like mecha in general, but this episode was pretty damn good imo.

I'm hoping for an epic story, I hope it doesn't turn into kill-all-the-bad-guys-one-by-one the animation.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 1, 2014 3:52 PM

Apr 2012
i dont really get what happened to the Aldnoah towards the end. Inaho pulled himself up and then in the next scene the battle is over.

like wat
Aug 1, 2014 5:12 PM

Jan 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Chabe said:

Maybe because the show just changed writers they were seeing if it improved? Crazy idea I know, but many people give animes a chance to improve before dropping them.

What? You mean you don't have to be all in or all out on something right away in order to keep watching it? It's amazing how many people have such a hard time with an idea like that these days.

Honestly I think the gap in opinions in these threads can be explained in a much simpler way. You basically have two overlapping fanbases here. The hypers that are content with just seeing cool looking shit happen on screen while Sawano's german vocal music blares in the background, and the more traditional and sometimes anally detail oriented mecha fanbase that are genres fans and hoping for something more out of the show in the coming episodes with regard to developing the cast and conflict (and I mean showing more than just the rather simplistic HUMAN SCUM vs. War is Bad dynamic it's had so far) since the creators made some pretty big boasts about it before it aired. I'd argue that since about the latter half of the second episode the show has been playing more to the general hype crowd looking for something cool, which I believe I read in a tweet from Gen Urobuchi was going to actually be a major focus of the show so I feel there's a bit of a disconnect between the things Masuo Ueda the A-1 President and his staff boasted about with regard to the show and the actual aim of it's concept creators working out of Nitro Plus.

The show will probably need to finish it's first cour before we can really get a true sense of which path it's going to take, the sheer hype and cool factor one or the expanding conflict and human drama one that got promised by some of the A-1 staffers. I feel though that the show is caught kind of between a rock and a hard place right now because if it dedicates more time towards nuance and fleshing out the cast and characters it means less time for action and loud Sawano music which risks alienating the hype crowd and is by no means a guarantee that it wins over the more traditional real robot mecha fanbase any more, while if it keeps focusing on the explosions and loudness it keeps people hyped up, but the traditional real robot mecha fanbases grumblings are probably just going to get louder and louder. I think strictly from a business standpoint it makes more sense to focus on the hypers and keep the focus of the show in the short term, but I can't help but feel it'll ultimately be a disappointing flavor of the season type show if it stays that way.

So you are mindful about the director boasting? Honestly... And you say there are only hypers and people like you? Well, sorry to disappoint you but I am NOT a hyper and NOT a hardcore mecha fan who judge everything based on Gundam. For me, it is more interesting to guess what strategy Inaho is going to use than the typical: "Oh, enemies coming? I will get on my super mech and f*** them all". Don't miss out people who enjoy the show for its new taste. Oh, and don't miss out haters too (looking at you, yes). You did a really bad explanation mister.
Aug 1, 2014 7:11 PM

Oct 2007
chickenonthepan said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

So you are mindful about the director boasting? Honestly... And you say there are only hypers and people like you? Well, sorry to disappoint you but I am NOT a hyper and NOT a hardcore mecha fan who judge everything based on Gundam. For me, it is more interesting to guess what strategy Inaho is going to use than the typical: "Oh, enemies coming? I will get on my super mech and f*** them all". Don't miss out people who enjoy the show for its new taste. Oh, and don't miss out haters too (looking at you, yes). You did a really bad explanation mister.

It's not a new taste though all you're doing is comparing it against a genre straw man here and holding it up as awesome as a result of it. It doesn't really work that way for everyone.
Aug 1, 2014 7:22 PM

Jan 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:

It's not a new taste though all you're doing is comparing it against a genre straw man here and holding it up as awesome as a result of it. It doesn't really work that way for everyone.

Nope. I enjoy it for what it is. It isn't that awesome but enough interesting for me. So please don't say that there are only hypers and people like you who "fairly" judge the show. I don't care about the boasting. I don't even care about Gen or Swano. It's you who compare this to their previous works and mindful about what Ueda said.
And you are right, not everyone is enjoying the show for what it is. There are hypers and haters too. Read the previous posts, people already pointed that out.
Just_ChickenAug 1, 2014 7:29 PM
Aug 1, 2014 8:10 PM

Sep 2011
Ya know, I am watching Sidonia no Kishi, and I am really starting to aprpeciate this main character right now(of Aldnoah). The MC from SnK is almost retarded, with a COMPLETE generic design. His lack of responses makes the series almost uncomfortable to watch(+his design)
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 1, 2014 10:52 PM

Jul 2014
GodlyKyon said:
Ya know, I am watching Sidonia no Kishi, and I am really starting to aprpeciate this main character right now(of Aldnoah). The MC from SnK is almost retarded, with a COMPLETE generic design. His lack of responses makes the series almost uncomfortable to watch(+his design)

I agree with you :)

chickenonthepan said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Nope. I enjoy it for what it is. It isn't that awesome but enough interesting for me. So please don't say that there are only hypers and people like you who "fairly" judge the show. I don't care about the boasting. I don't even care about Gen or Swano. It's you who compare this to their previous works and mindful about what Ueda said.
And you are right, not everyone is enjoying the show for what it is. There are hypers and haters too. Read the previous posts, people already pointed that out.

+ 1
Aug 2, 2014 6:45 AM

May 2012
GodlyKyon said:

Sidonia is beast
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Aug 2, 2014 2:03 PM

Sep 2011
Tommk said:
GodlyKyon said:

Sidonia is beast

I am not so sure... The Animation of where I am at is kind of hard to get used to. And secondly, the main character's lines is almost all "uh! Gah! Ugh!" or "Insert name" so he's ruining the show for me so far. The characterization all just seem a bit rushed, but I suppose that's understandable consdering that it is a one cour series.

Oh well, this MC is much better.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 2, 2014 4:30 PM

May 2014
Chabe said:
It's like watching kids playing knights with sticks. Well, I gave it a fair chance, time to drop.
An old man judging the younger generation again... good riddance.
Aug 2, 2014 4:55 PM

Oct 2013
ooo shit is getting reall!
[/quote]
Aug 2, 2014 10:48 PM
Apr 2014
How great would it be if they split this show into two series: one showing Inaho and his story and one showing Slaine"s. Kind of like parallel series. The best way to explain this is like the Ender's Game series and the Ender's Shadow series.
Aug 3, 2014 2:18 PM

Jul 2013
WhaleKing said:
MoeGod said:
I mentioned 3 guns which means while the sword technically can repel bullets it's impossible to repel all of them (and at multiple angles too) . The battle against the kids showed that when barraged with enough shots some are bound to hit. Unless you're implying that the effect was so great that it stayed in the air for the few seconds when the sword's tip was away from the bullets it's supposed to repel (which is bullshit).

Unfortunately, thats precisely what I'm implying.

MoeGod said:
I'm just curious how they survived the previous war unless the martians just decided to stop attacking once the moon was destroyed.

A peace treaty was put in place post-moon destruction. Tentatively upheld until the princess' recent "assassination".

That's why I said it was bullshit since several of Calm's bullets hit the mech and that's only one machine gun. That (clearly exaggerated) scientific effect isn't all that invincible. Notice he also didn't swing his sword when fired by multiple mechs at the end but rather point his sword constantly to the direction of the shots. It means that the effect don't last long in the air and mostly affect the area near his sword's beam, which made his invincibility against the 3 earth soldiers earlier even more ridiculous.

The peace treaty also didn't make sense since the martians can easily destroy the earthlings regardless of what happened to the moon, they didn't really have a reason to stop attacking.
Aug 3, 2014 6:50 PM

Mar 2008
MoeGod said:
The peace treaty also didn't make sense since the martians can easily destroy the earthlings regardless of what happened to the moon, they didn't really have a reason to stop attacking.

We don't have all the facts (literally next to none whatsoever?), so now you're going to just assume the writing team's complete complacency and decide on the nonsense of the plot? I wonder where your biases lie.
Aug 4, 2014 1:32 AM

Jul 2008
One more mech down, a billion to go...yeah something needs to change for Earth or its getting wiped out.

And is there a reason the OST reminds me of Attack on Titan? Is it the same composer?
Aug 4, 2014 2:10 AM

Mar 2008
WolfWood37 said:
And is there a reason the OST reminds me of Attack on Titan? Is it the same composer?
Yes, Sawano Hiroyuki. His handiwork is also recognisable in Kill la Kill, Guilty Crown, Gundam Uniorn, and Sengoku Basara.
Aug 9, 2014 7:04 PM

Mar 2014
This whole show makes no god damn sense, and only gets more unbelievable with each passing episode. Apparently a bunch of teenagers succeed in defeating a (SUPER-POWERFULLLLLLOOKATMYSWORD!!!!) martian knight where trained adult soldiers fail? And very convenient that said knight would then take his sweet time waltzing over to the second ship (where, by sheer coincidence I'm sure, the main characters all happen to be) after obliterating the first in a matter of seconds. Just so wildly inconsistent. And we're supposed to believe that some cargo crates are enough to cause damage to the knight's vessel where bullets failed? It goes on and on.

That said, it's a good thing the story is still rather intriguing (mostly I'm just curious how the whole Princess situation is going to unfold) because everything else completely defies logic and the main characters are still shells.

It's funny, I'm watching the old Macross atm, and while it's in many ways just as unbelievable as this show (if not even more so) the characters are developed and there's a real heart to the show. This has neither the heart nor the brains, though I'll continue to enjoy this as the mindless, big-budget entertainment it is. Anyone who thinks this is some masterpiece of storytelling or science-fiction is fooling themselves though.
mlvxciAug 9, 2014 7:09 PM
Aug 11, 2014 6:16 AM

Jul 2010
Am I the only one that finds it hard to believe that they didn't recover or attempt to recover the Martian Mech that they beat last episode? Wouldn't that technology be vital? This really bothers me and I hope they address it. There's a lot of other stuff that's hard to believe like the main characters personality and genius for battle, teenagers taking out a well trained soldier, a mech with technology leaps ahead of earths that isn't mounted with cameras on it's head? There's so much nonsensical shit already established that there's no way this show is getting over an 8 from me.
MEsoJDAug 11, 2014 6:24 AM
Aug 12, 2014 4:08 AM
Jan 2013
GodlyKyon said:

I am not so sure... The Animation of where I am at is kind of hard to get used to. And secondly, the main character's lines is almost all "uh! Gah! Ugh!" or "Insert name" so he's ruining the show for me so far. The characterization all just seem a bit rushed, but I suppose that's understandable consdering that it is a one cour series.

Oh well, this MC is much better.

Inaho is an emotionaless husk of a character. I really like this show so far but he sure is trying to make me dislike it. His facial expression seems to be locked in thousand yard stare even when told potentially war changing information like the princess being alive, or when he loses one of his supposed best friends.

Aside from the robot MC who they hopefully fix in the next 8 episodes, this show is genuinly pretty excellent so far. Good visuals, really stellar score, cool political intrigue.
Aug 25, 2014 9:56 AM

Oct 2012
Hmm, chaotic mecha action again. And now I have to say those Martians are plain stupid - they can destroy their hideout from above with one button push like they did with the city before - yet they didn't do it? Why?

And Inaho suddenly giving orders and they let him? The heck? Is he expert on everything or something?
Aug 25, 2014 1:42 PM
Jul 2014
Mich666 said:
Hmm, chaotic mecha action again. And now I have to say those Martians are plain stupid - they can destroy their hideout from above with one button push like they did with the city before - yet they didn't do it? Why?

And Inaho suddenly giving orders and they let him? The heck? Is he expert on everything or something?
i
I believe he is not entire human. Don't ask me why D:
Aug 28, 2014 6:57 AM

Jul 2013
Orgasmic ed.
Aug 28, 2014 10:49 AM

Oct 2009
Wow.....Inaho's reaction to the princess revealing herself to him; -______-. Jesus there better be a explanation for this guy being a emotionless stone.

This show is smartly constructed to attract people into watching this, while there being nothing great about the show; coupling the action scenes with Sawano's music gets peopled "hyped" and ultimately makes a enjoyable, fun ride.

Awesome ED though ^^
AozureAug 28, 2014 11:00 AM
Aug 30, 2014 3:51 PM

Dec 2012
brakesforturtles said:
A bit of a step down in the way the episode was structured I thought but I'm more than intrigued to see where things are headed next for Slaine.
Aug 30, 2014 10:48 PM

May 2013
I'll start calling the princess by her Earth identitiy, Seylum, whenever she's not in princess mode.
Inaho calmly distracts the Martian with another brilliant plan.
Rayet and maybe Slaine want to join the fight.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Sep 17, 2014 12:48 AM

Feb 2012
Martians and their Panoramic cockpits.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Sep 18, 2014 3:29 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Although I have given up voting in this episode, it is still a minimum of defects it has.
A further upgrade to the TV series, would make excellent; among the many to change sides, one is the infallibility of Nao, another thing is to give more plot in the episodes and finally give a little thickness to the rest of the cast.
Strengths of this production anime, are the OST, designs, animations and different ending.
Sep 25, 2014 6:43 AM

Jun 2008
Vexper said:
^
He dispatched the other soldiers easy and quickly enough. There was no need for the showboating when his character showcased that he doesn't do it. Sigh, there's literally no getting through to you, you won't admit that these antagonists are shit and are wrote in a manner which supports the MC in every way.

Considering 99% of anime show the enemies doing worse shit than this i don't get why this is so important to critic. Maybe because many people like it? Just saying?
Also you say this guy just let the MC do whatever but he didn't really. When the trained soldiers started shooting at him he did the exact same shit, he deflected or stop their bullets and then attacked. He did nothing different here except that his attack didn't resolve on one hit destruction because the MC managed to hold his hand which is purely down to him and not the enemy. That bought him just a few seconds really and then a container hit the enemy, so the enemy failed because the MC stopped him and nothing more. There was no big delay or anything, it was simply showed with more detail that's all.

Now you can start screaming why the MC can make better plans or fight better than trained adults soldiers but saying the enemy was much worse is wrong. Also at least the MC and his friends here aren't just schoolchildren that fell into mechs but they had training on handling this things as part of their education, which is a lot more than any other series ever did.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
+1

Still trying to understand why everyone likes this show so much.

Cause it's "Epic" and keeps hitting you up with the constant "Epic" action scenes which if you take away the "Epic" soundtrack are probably really just more of a general skirmish. Seriously that really wasn't much of a battle so much as a whole lot of cool posing and I guess in the eyes of the general MAL audience cool music.

Really that's all it boils down to I think along with the big name staff. MAL just goes nuts for anything that looks and sounds really really cool in it's eyes and isn't all that concerned about the smaller details.[/quote]

We get it, you have to be the opposite of most MAL users cause that makes you cool. Yeah thank you for telling us that the guy you quoted is so right about his critic on detail on how the enemy reacted when you where the guy who defend every action in Valvare despite the main characters there not even having any training and doing a lot more crazy shit and the enemies not doing anything different.
Sep 26, 2014 2:34 PM

Jan 2013
The first part was quite boring but holy cow the second part. The music the action the dialogue etc.build up a pretty awesome atmosphere! Inaho's lack of emotion is always cool.he wasn't even surprised when he found out the princess was still alive. Slaine seems determined too.
Sep 30, 2014 4:22 AM

Jul 2013
Why does Slaine want to fight? I don't understand I thought he knows that the Terrans have nothing to do with the princess's assassination. Don't tell me that he's expecting to stumble upon the princess if he joins the fight.. that would be just.. no way.

Great episode as always. dat OST and ED.. dayum
Oct 1, 2014 7:30 PM

Jun 2013
This is starting to get really good:)
Oct 9, 2014 11:59 AM

May 2014
Awesome ED! *_*
Oct 25, 2014 1:17 AM
May 2012
Slaine, dafuq, man =_= You should have gone to the earthlings. I mean, you are an earthling, too, right?? Go to the earthlings and kill that fucker who always bitch slaps you!!
I swear, Inaho must have seen some real serious shit for him to have that stone cold heart ahahaha. He isn't surprised by anything. I mean, just the beautiful face of the princess will shock me :3
Why are these martian fuckers acting all mighty and superior?? The only thing they have that is superior than the earthlings are their mechas. Yet, they are getting owned by earthling teenagers ahahaha.
Fuck yeah for the OSTs!! That ending song!! Magbaredge and Yuki <3
Nov 5, 2014 12:58 AM
Nov 2013
well well well they put a great music during the battle and ending song was really good

This episode was far better than before
Nov 17, 2014 1:25 PM

Nov 2009
This show feels like it is improving every episode, The container bit with Inko made me chuckle too.
Nov 28, 2014 1:50 PM

May 2012
Quite lovely development if you ask me! Let's see what happens next.
Dec 16, 2014 11:38 PM

Jul 2014
second half was epic. ^^ 5/5 like previous episode.
Jan 7, 2015 6:06 PM
Feb 2012
That was freaking epic!
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.