Forum Settings
Forums

Have your ever wore/own a maid or bunny costume/cosplay/outfit/suit?

New
Aug 19, 2023 9:31 PM

Jul 2022
It will be very kawaii to wear one althought I wish someday..

KiryotsuAug 19, 2023 9:37 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 2023 9:34 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
No but I know someone who has lots of them..including lots of anime cosplay cloths

Aug 19, 2023 11:16 PM

May 2013
Only if you forced me to serve the customers and call them 'master' lol

Actually I did crossplay once or twice but I sadly got rid of the costume and it's just not worth it to get another one lol
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Aug 20, 2023 2:15 AM

Apr 2018
i had a cute maid outfit that cost me like $90
no idea where it could be tbh 
but its not like id be able to wear it if i found it so lol

Aug 20, 2023 2:19 AM

Feb 2012
No but I did dress up as a waiter if that count's, so I guess its a male version of that.
Aug 20, 2023 3:42 AM

May 2018
Just waiting for a Mal female cosplayer to post them of cosplaying :)

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Aug 20, 2023 3:49 AM

Mar 2008
I don't think i have the body for it ;_;

Not even cosplay in general i just dont have the resources or feel secure and social enough to try and do that. I mean maybe i could do it by my lonesome but that kind of takes some of the fun away not being able to show it off but that's also the hard part lol.
Aug 20, 2023 5:54 AM
Jul 2018
Did my own dark bunny costume for Halloween, haven’t done the playboy bunny costume or maid cause I think maid suits men better.
Aug 20, 2023 6:08 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
I have never found the maid costume to be sexy. Although strangely, it's one of the few costumes I've ever worn.

The bunny one looks awesome imo, especially if one has the right assets for it.
Aug 20, 2023 6:11 AM

Feb 2020
"Have your ever wore/own a maid or bunny costume/cosplay/outfit/suit?"

No, only tomato.
Aug 20, 2023 6:32 AM

Feb 2018
Have your ever wore/own a maid cosplay costume?

My Wife Konomi certainly has...
in point of fact, it happens to be her preferred fashion~

MasterTasukeApr 10, 6:05 AM
Aug 20, 2023 5:00 PM

Mar 2021
I've never owned one, but I've worn them.

Aug 20, 2023 8:37 PM

Oct 2016
I've worn them but never owned them. I've been thinking of buying them for a while.
Aug 20, 2023 9:06 PM
Dec 2022
Heck. I'm a woman and I don't even own a skirt because of how uncomfortable it is for me personally.
Aug 20, 2023 9:25 PM

Mar 2008
149597871 said:
I have never found the maid costume to be sexy. Although strangely, it's one of the few costumes I've ever worn.

I dont really either and have trouble understanding how someone develops a fetish for that when it's unlikely they have had any exposure to actual maids or even maid cafés or anything. They can be kind of cute outfits though.
Aug 21, 2023 5:26 AM

Feb 2018
traed said:
149597871 said:

I dont really either and have trouble understanding how someone develops a fetish for that when it's unlikely they have had any exposure to actual maids or even maid cafés or anything. They can be kind of cute outfits though.

Simple; the moment i began to see Maid dresses crop up regularly in Anime in the first half of the 2000's or so...
i instantly KNEW that i LOVED what i saw... Zero Second Thoughts About It.

i also wondered how Western men could ever develop the fixation they did
for the tacky, minimalistic, one-note "French Maid" affairs i grew up so often seeing in U.S. media...
when the way that Asia was going about it all in the 2000's was just SO Very Much More inherently Feminine... and Beautiful.

MasterTasukeAug 21, 2023 5:42 AM
Aug 21, 2023 2:07 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
No, I'm not into crossdressing. Even if I were, I wouldn't want to subject anyone to that.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Aug 21, 2023 2:32 PM

Jan 2009
-Miku_Meister- said:
I've been only aware of one person cosplaying on TikTok, but I forgot their account name and the algorithm stopped suggesting me their videos or they stopped posting new content. Though I'm not sure if they did either
edit: I recalled their username, they have an interview and inside the interview, they have a picture of them wearing a maid uniform

There are plenty of other girls who do have at least either get-up, you can check some of the account names here

It would be a plot twist if one of the users mentioned there would have an active MAL account

Or if @MasterTasuke's beautiful maid pictures secretly include some pictures of the user themselves
NoboruAug 22, 2023 2:17 PM
Aug 22, 2023 9:30 AM

Aug 2021
nah but i should get one i think theyre cute i wanna wear a maid outfit and be slapped in the ass in some yakuza den while lighting up cigarettes and pouring sake for gangsters
i think maid outfits look super cool if u got like tattoos cuz its a fun contrast
Aug 25, 2023 12:24 PM

May 2018
Noboru said:
-Miku_Meister- said:
I've been only aware of one person cosplaying on TikTok, but I forgot their account name and the algorithm stopped suggesting me their videos or they stopped posting new content. Though I'm not sure if they did either
edit: I recalled their username, they have an interview and inside the interview, they have a picture of them wearing a maid uniform

There are plenty of other girls who do have at least either get-up, you can check some of the account names here

It would be a plot twist if one of the users mentioned there would have an active MAL account

Or if @MasterTasuke's beautiful maid pictures secretly include some pictures of the user themselves
Thank you , I will check them out and maybe even turn a cosplayer myself lol. I take these usersnames are also part of the MAL community?

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Aug 25, 2023 1:46 PM

Jul 2022
I'm a guy, but I'd 100% be down to dress up in a bunny suit or a maid outfit for a convention since crossdressing in something that ridiculous seems super fun. Though if I were to ever do this, I think I'd have to do some dieting in advance and also shave a lot more than I usually do. I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny enough to pull it off successfully. I don't see my parents enjoying me dressed up either of those costumes though, so I'd only do once I moved out and got my own place.

traed said:
I don't think i have the body for it ;_;

Not even cosplay in general i just dont have the resources or feel secure and social enough to try and do that. I mean maybe i could do it by my lonesome but that kind of takes some of the fun away not being able to show it off but that's also the hard part lol.

I can relate a ton to your feelings about not having the body for it. I'm not a tall guy, but my body frame is not ideal for pulling off a slender cosplay like a bunny suit or a maid outfit. I'd have to go to the gym and slim down somewhat to pull off either of them, but even then, my shoulders are very broad and I have a very stocky body type, just without the muscles. I'd still be down to try it though at an anime convention because I think it'd be funny to do something so embarrassing. It would get me a lot more attention than I'm used to, but at the same time my friends wouldn't let me live it down though.
Aug 25, 2023 2:31 PM

Jan 2009
-Miku_Meister- said:
Thank you , I will check them out and maybe even turn a cosplayer myself lol. I take these usersnames are also part of the MAL community?
You're welcome. Actually, I do not know if the people behind the accounts I've mentioned in the linked posting have a MAL account as well. It seems unlikely that they are or have ever been active on CD, at the very least.
There's only one cosplayer from MAL that I've found on another platform, but it seems she has either deleted her videos or made them private
Good luck with your cosplays!
Aug 25, 2023 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
Dulonkk said:
I'm a guy, but I'd 100% be down to dress up in a bunny suit or a maid outfit for a convention since crossdressing in something that ridiculous seems super fun. Though if I were to ever do this, I think I'd have to do some dieting in advance and also shave a lot more than I usually do. I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny enough to pull it off successfully. I don't see my parents enjoying me dressed up either of those costumes though, so I'd only do once I moved out and got my own place.

traed said:
I don't think i have the body for it ;_;

I can relate a ton to your feelings about not having the body for it. I'm not a tall guy, but my body frame is not ideal for pulling off a slender cosplay like a bunny suit or a maid outfit. I'd have to go to the gym and slim down somewhat to pull off either of them, but even then, my shoulders are very broad and I have a very stocky body type, just without the muscles. I'd still be down to try it though at an anime convention because I think it'd be funny to do something so embarrassing. It would get me a lot more attention than I'm used to, but at the same time my friends wouldn't let me live it down though.

Ah yeah I don't think my frame seems slender enough. Yet then again it may be in part may be rib flare which can be reversed.
Aug 29, 2023 7:18 AM
Jan 2019
Dulonkk said:
Though if I were to ever do this, I think I'd have to do some dieting in advance and also shave a lot more than I usually do. I'm not fat, but I'm not skinny enough to pull it off successfully.
I heard a lot of people say this because they see the character and get discouraged because they don't fit their body type (they're not busty/flat enough, too skinny/chubby...). If you're not up for the idea of just going with it no matter your body and feeling nice even with not matching the vision of the character or "pulling it off" right away, I'd suggest cosplaying someone that looks more like you to try it out first, if you haven't cosplayed before. Also, tbh not every maid or bunny girl/guy looks or has to look the same in order to be percieved as a good cosplay. You could also perhaps tweak the cosplay into your benefit, make your own version or spin on it. I knew a girl who was beating herself up over being too flat, so she cosplayed some sort of a mixed gender bent version of the character. 
Sep 8, 2023 8:06 AM

Feb 2023
I have never worn a bunny suit but I do have a few maid dresses
Sep 8, 2023 8:40 AM

Oct 2022
I think I could pull it off. Havent done so yet.
Sep 9, 2023 12:25 AM
Jul 2021
Who doesn't have one? C'mon a cute maid suit or a cute fox ears/tail/paws is what the doctor prescribes to kick start the engine/oil flowing.

And yes at 46 I can still pull it off, being pulling it off since I was 10 so.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Apr 9, 12:46 PM
Jun 2016
I haven't worn a maid or bunny outfit, but I got into making a latex cosplay for a New Year's party. Initially, I just wanted something fun, but then I got really into the idea of making your own latex cosplay stuff.

To make a good costume, first, I had to get my body measurements right and sketch out the design on paper. Then, I adjusted the design to make sure it fit well and looked good. After tweaking the design a bit, I drew the final version on a sturdy material, marking where everything needed to go. This careful planning helped me make a costume that fit perfectly and looked great.
88expertApr 12, 9:16 AM
Apr 9, 2:54 PM

Apr 2018
many moons ago eheh...
it wasn't a skimpy one mind you, it was pretty traditional
not one of those cheap ones on amazon either...
i don't have it anymore though, sorryy =w=v
even if i did...it was from high school sooo...

Apr 9, 3:53 PM

Sep 2023
I've said to my friends, but if I were to shave my legs I think I would like fabulous in a maid outfit or bunny suit.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Apr 9, 3:53 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I don't own maid nor own bunny costume, but I rented the maid costume like 2 years ago and wore it :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 9, 4:07 PM

Jan 2009
Rinrinka said:
I don't own maid nor own bunny costume, but I rented the maid costume like 2 years ago and wore it :)
It looked very good on you, thanks for showing us! ^^
What was the occasion for renting the costume?
Apr 9, 5:22 PM

Jul 2013
No I have not. That is all I wanna write.
Apr 10, 1:39 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Reply to Noboru
Rinrinka said:
It looked very good on you, thanks for showing us! ^^
What was the occasion for renting the costume?
@Noboru
Thank you!
It was just fun activity with my friends and also it was for my older brother who likes maids in anime ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Apr 10, 4:23 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Rinrinka
@Noboru
Thank you!
It was just fun activity with my friends and also it was for my older brother who likes maids in anime ^.^
@Rinrinka You're welcome! :)
Ah I see, thanks. Onii-chan was probably happy to see his kawaii Imōto in a Meido Cosplay :3
Apr 10, 5:28 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Noboru
Ah I see, thanks. Onii-chan was probably happy to see his kawaii Imōto in a Meido Cosplay :3
@Noboru Have some shame, I beg you..
Apr 10, 5:42 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Kamikaze_404
@Noboru Have some shame, I beg you..
@Kamikaze_404 I was just playing along for a little bit. It's very short-lived, anyway
The more pressing question here is: have you worn a maid or bunny costume before? this is just for the sake of scientific research
Apr 10, 5:43 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Noboru
@Kamikaze_404 I was just playing along for a little bit. It's very short-lived, anyway
The more pressing question here is: have you worn a maid or bunny costume before? this is just for the sake of scientific research
@Noboru I'm married. Get a life and consider how you come off to other people for once in your life.
Apr 10, 6:03 AM

Jan 2009
nope but if i look sexy feminine then why not
Apr 10, 6:14 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Kamikaze_404
@Noboru I'm married. Get a life and consider how you come off to other people for once in your life.
@Kamikaze_404 If being married hinders you in responding to a question inside a thread, then what was the point of your postings here?
Congratz, but you could rather spend more time with your spouse instead of wasting time in pointless arguing
Also, I do have a life. You should probably stop taking every posting here so seriously
Apr 10, 7:12 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Noboru
@Kamikaze_404 If being married hinders you in responding to a question inside a thread, then what was the point of your postings here?
Congratz, but you could rather spend more time with your spouse instead of wasting time in pointless arguing
Also, I do have a life. You should probably stop taking every posting here so seriously
@Noboru Surely you're not this stupid, right? You must be able to see what's wrong with asking anyone, be they married or not, such an inappropiate question. I came in this thread to make fun of you, since I keep seeing you simping like a dog after the first asian chicks you see on this hellhole... You're pathetic in this regard and someone needs to tell you that.
Funny how types like you always go "erm go spend time with your spouse!!" as if it's some sort of comeback. Have you considered I have the time to do both? You clearly don't have a life, seeing as the concept of doing more than one thing with your time is completely alien to you. Have a smidge of decency.
Apr 10, 7:13 AM

Feb 2022
Reply to Noboru
@Noboru Surely you're not this stupid, right? You must be able to see what's wrong with asking anyone, be they married or not, such an inappropiate question. I came in this thread to make fun of you, since I keep seeing you simping like a dog after the first asian chicks you see on this hellhole... You're pathetic in this regard and someone needs to tell you that.
Funny how types like you always go "erm go spend time with your spouse!!" as if it's some sort of comeback. Have you considered I have the time to do both? You clearly don't have a life, since it seems that the concept of doing more than one thing with your time is completely alien to you. Have a smidge of decency.
Apr 10, 7:57 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Kamikaze_404
Funny how types like you always go "erm go spend time with your spouse!!" as if it's some sort of comeback. Have you considered I have the time to do both? You clearly don't have a life, seeing as the concept of doing more than one thing with your time is completely alien to you. Have a smidge of decency.
@Kamikaze_404 What is wrong with asking stuff that isn't meant seriously and where people are free to not answer it?
If you find it inappropriate, then maybe don't join in this thread and leave those be who don't mind it
lol no, I just have a bit more free-time for a limited period of time. Also, I'm far from seriously attempting to simp for anyone, as I don't feel anyone to be worth of it for me
Thanks for going out of your way, but there were surely better ways to tell me
Yes, it seems you have time to do both, but if you don't get anything positive from taking part in a thread, I suggest focusing on other things to do, instead
Apr 10, 8:13 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Noboru
Onii-chan was probably happy to see his kawaii Imōto in a Meido Cosplay :3
Her onii-chan would probably be even more happy to see his kawaii imōto without a meido cosplay ;) just kidding
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 10, 11:47 PM

Feb 2022
Reply to Noboru
@Kamikaze_404 What is wrong with asking stuff that isn't meant seriously and where people are free to not answer it?
If you find it inappropriate, then maybe don't join in this thread and leave those be who don't mind it
lol no, I just have a bit more free-time for a limited period of time. Also, I'm far from seriously attempting to simp for anyone, as I don't feel anyone to be worth of it for me
Thanks for going out of your way, but there were surely better ways to tell me
Yes, it seems you have time to do both, but if you don't get anything positive from taking part in a thread, I suggest focusing on other things to do, instead
@Noboru More coping and seething from the brightest mind of MAL, I see!
Apr 11, 12:50 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Kamikaze_404
@Noboru More coping and seething from the brightest mind of MAL, I see!
@Kamikaze_404 If you have nothing to add to the main topic, then I suggest to stop posting to it
My posting was just slight teasing. Interesting though that you seem to overlook the posting above yours where the spiciness level would be rather on the fence, but some people just can't take jokes or would always need a form of "just kidding" marker
Apr 11, 1:09 AM

Jun 2019
Just let it go, @Noboru, I think that you have already embarrassed yourself beyond all measure in this thread...

And before you ask me the question, I have never partaken in cosplay.
Apr 11, 4:13 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Meusnier
Just let it go, @Noboru, I think that you have already embarrassed yourself beyond all measure in this thread...

And before you ask me the question, I have never partaken in cosplay.
@Meusnier I'll give you credits for at least posting this amusing self-made meme out of it, but there's nothing more to add here what I haven't written in my previous two responses. So if you haven't partaken in cosplay, would you consider doing it?
And what is your opinion on any of the pictures posted in this thread? Alternatively, do you have favorite example pictures of cosplayers and what do you think of people wearing those cosplays? Surely you have at least something more to contribute to the actual topic instead of just hijacking this thread for the lulz
Apr 12, 1:33 PM

Jun 2019
Noboru said:
@Meusnier I'll give you credits for at least posting this amusing self-made meme out of it, but there's nothing more to add here what I haven't written in my previous two responses. So if you haven't partaken in cosplay, would you consider doing it?
And what is your opinion on any of the pictures posted in this thread? Alternatively, do you have favorite example pictures of cosplayers and what do you think of people wearing those cosplays? Surely you have at least something more to contribute to the actual topic instead of just hijacking this thread for the lulz

Why are you such a weirdo, Noboru? I have not "hijacked" this thread "for the lulz," I have kindly tried to let you know that for your own sake, you should just give up on this thread. Apparently, you possess no self-awareness, but let me simply tell you that you really come off as a desperate man, and not just in this thread.

Maybe is will sound surprising to you, but I would rather not make any comments on the teenage cosplayers who posted pictures in this thread... And don't be so nosy, even if I considered cosplaying, I would certainly not share any pictures with you!
Apr 12, 1:49 PM

Jan 2009
@Meusnier: As mentioned above, there are better ways to tell me this if you have nothing else to contribute to this topic. Unlike some other people, my comments and PMs are open for everyone. It would have been thus much more reasonable to just let this thread stay inactive. Also, you seem to have a completely different notion, but under "desperate", I would understand something else. I'm just having a bit more leisure for now that I would be up for some teasing, nothing more and nothing less. If I were to look for more attention, I would participate in forums games and would be actively trying to directly write to the other users, but you don't see anything like that happen with the girls/women of MAL currently. If anything, I'm much better on my own compared to falling victim again to limerence

If you are afraid or just reluctant of posting your opinion, simply don't participate in this thread.
And it's fine whether or not you act Tsundere, are just joking or are emphasizing strongly you won't do it, I wouldn't be interested in seeing you in cosplay or even at all in the first place
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should prisons be comfy?

Auron_ - 4 hours ago

15 by Sad »»
14 minutes ago

» good songs?

Haikyuu_ForLife - 1 hour ago

4 by Zettaiken »»
21 minutes ago

» I can't enjoy my interests as much as I did in the past, please help?

StrawberryBlxxd - Yesterday

18 by StrawberryBlxxd »»
21 minutes ago

Poll: » Guyz do you hate facial hair too? Do you wax your face or just shave? Do you pluck your beard?

HateFearHunger - 2 hours ago

10 by HateFearHunger »»
26 minutes ago

» Why do people abandon their friends for relationships?

Amityblight - 2 hours ago

11 by Lost_Viking »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.