Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 14, 8:59 AM

Aug 2011
Reply to Nachtwandler_21
@Wildflower3 Jinshi was not asked to hire MaoMao speifically for this. But it was convinient. And two of the influental people actually involved asked specifically for her. WHat is the reason for him to bother searching for another candidate?
@Nachtwandler_21 In-universe explanations aside, the story is very insistent on having Maomao educate almost everyone on almost everything. There are some scenes where she's wrong, and where others know things she doesn't, which saves her from being an absurdly perfect character, but she's still hypercompetent even in areas where she probably shouldn't be—or at least I'd argue that the story would benefit from having some mysteries be solved by someone else.

We know so far that she's not easy to memorise stuff she's not very interesting in, but then she seems to produce an entire course on kamasutra. There's one thing for her to know of one trick she's been told about one time, and another to write an entirely library's worth of documentation on the topic. Her 'sisters' in the red district must have reaaaally wanted her to join their workplace.
Jan 14, 9:02 AM

Aug 2011
Reply to Wildflower3
@Nachtwandler_21 Yes, I totally get their reasoning for doing it but it doesn't mean it makes sense. At least not for me. To think that out of ALL people in and surrounding the palace Maomao was picked for this "lesson" just because she grew up in the area of the brothel district. Why not let someone come directly from the brothel? Even given the fact Lihua could recommend her for the one occasion and even Gyokuyou did which might have been the main factor but as far as I know Maomao isn't even known for that kind of knowledge mainly and it could have been she knew one or two things and that's it. And mainly because they concubines grew up conservative it makes it even less likely someone like Maomao would be picked. Also there was no hint Jinshi was asked to do this. It rather looked like he was surprised himself when he received these notes/recommendations. I'm going based off what the anime shows, I didn't read the LN and if it's explained better there then well, that's good. It would still be a weird choice bot acceptable from a writing perspective. But judging from the anime, what we've seen it just doesn't make any sense. And the fact that someone who might know the source material (of course I don't know if you do) has to point this out and it still doesn't make sense goes to show it's not executing it well enough. I'm someone who usually pays attention to such details which comes with my occupation. If I'd missed something I'd admit it but here it just doesn't make sense to me, not matter how you see it (even if Jinshi was asked to I would have liked to see it communicated between Lihua, Gyokuyou and him better than they did).

Regarding the fire, that might be true and I understand this point given I've heard the LN is far advanced and the story seems to be longer, more complex and detailed. So of course you have a build-up for certain scenarios to play out in a certain manner or even make sense and get picked up later on. I don't know how many episodes the story would need to be told properly but surely more than 24. So I admit I might be a little impatient when it comes to this and wanting explanations for events that just can't be given yet... So that's on me (:. But what bothers me about this (and I have no idea if it's the same in the LN or manga) is that we get thrown in all these bits without a single connection (once again, that's fair) yet Maomao connects every dot flawlessly (actually maybe we don't know that, she could be wrong about some things too. But at least at the moment the anime makes it seem like she isn't wrong). This just doesn't reflect too well on the characters given we just rushed over the part where Maomao was fired to the point when Jinshi bought her back ONE episode. You have world-building which is done very nicely but then when it comes to characters you just want your audience to accept certain things without really showing (I mean they did but very rushed and not convincing)? And let others explain some of the details that might have gotten lost in this strange pacing? For me personally that isn't good storytelling. And I'm not saying the anime is bad and not even the writing is entirely bad. But it has certain flaws and I simply wanted to address that (and this explanation doesn't even include how the writer clearly worships Maomao for the sake of other characters. And that's my pet peeve. Sorry. If you disagree that's fine but that's my personal opinion).

Edit: And I just noticed your username is German. That's cool :)
Wildflower3 said:
And let others explain some of the details that might have gotten lost in this strange pacing? For me personally that isn't good storytelling. And I'm not saying the anime is bad and not even the writing is entirely bad. But it has certain flaws and I simply wanted to address that (and this explanation doesn't even include how the writer clearly worships Maomao for the sake of other characters. And that's my pet peeve. Sorry. If you disagree that's fine but that's my personal opinion).

I second this, as I noted above I feel like the show pushes too many accomplishments on Maomao. It doesn't reach the terrible levels of main character worship most anime reach, and it's also tempered by instances where she is wrong and makes mistakes, but personally I agree that having perhaps a few more such instances would make her even more relatable. Either way, this is a very good show and I'm glad to have picked it up.
Jan 14, 10:03 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Embient
@SkyFullOfStars Thank you! This is really cool. Where exactly did you get the character though? I guess the name of the kingdom appears more later in the story.
@Embient I'm reading the LN so the country name "Li" has popped up but I did a quick wiki search to confirm the actual character for the word and then searched up the character for the meaning of "Li" with some helps of a translation tool cuz no english websites had the meaning lol.
Jan 14, 1:09 PM

Sep 2009
Reply to issen-ken-taka
@Nachtwandler_21 In-universe explanations aside, the story is very insistent on having Maomao educate almost everyone on almost everything. There are some scenes where she's wrong, and where others know things she doesn't, which saves her from being an absurdly perfect character, but she's still hypercompetent even in areas where she probably shouldn't be—or at least I'd argue that the story would benefit from having some mysteries be solved by someone else.

We know so far that she's not easy to memorise stuff she's not very interesting in, but then she seems to produce an entire course on kamasutra. There's one thing for her to know of one trick she's been told about one time, and another to write an entirely library's worth of documentation on the topic. Her 'sisters' in the red district must have reaaaally wanted her to join their workplace.
@issen-ken-taka Like she is a POW character. She is asked to deal with things that she is comptent in, which is why it may look like she is competent in everything. Yes, she has a bunch of other skills besides her pharmcy knowledge, but they are explained by her upbringing and not as diverse as you may think. For example, she literarly failed the court exam last episoide because she did not bother learning things like geography, history or etiquete which are a must for any official or noble. And

TL;DR: It is just a protagonist bias. She looks more competent than she is because she only deals with the things she is good at on-screen. Obviously there is not much reason plotwise to show that much things she is bad with as it will not afdect the plot.
Nachtwandler_21Jan 14, 1:13 PM
Jan 14, 1:52 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
maomao good cat girl :D
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jan 14, 2:30 PM
Dec 2023
This is a good anime.
Jan 14, 5:08 PM
Dec 2016

I love this anime. Engaging, with hints of politics with light touches of comedy and romance. I like how Protoganist thinks and solves cases, how everyday life develops. A hint of femininity and strength!
Jan 14, 6:15 PM
Oct 2019
Jinshi i feel you, i want to know as well LMAO

The new pure consort is definitely sus.

Uhhmmm.... what's up with Mr. monocle?

So much mystery yet to be unfolds.
Jan 14, 6:58 PM

Mar 2008
New consort has a neat design.

Poor Lishu being there for the erotic lesson lol

I'm wondering how someone was in that firey explosion but managed to get out of it alive it seems? Unless i missed something.
Jan 14, 7:31 PM

Mar 2011
Reply to Nachtwandler_21
@Wildflower3 Jinshi was not asked to hire MaoMao speifically for this. But it was convinient. And two of the influental people actually involved asked specifically for her. WHat is the reason for him to bother searching for another candidate?
@Nachtwandler_21 I'm sorry, then I misunderstood your previous comment. I thought it indicated Jinshi was the one being asked to help finding someone. But that's exactly my problem. Everything is a little too convenient in this anime. And I totally get there are plot-points they can't show us yet but it's still very unbelievable to base this entirely on the convenience of the situation. That's not how any hierachy would work (not even if it's fictional). They could have easily found a solution for that and still made her instructor but I just don't buy this.
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Jan 14, 7:42 PM

Mar 2011
Reply to issen-ken-taka
Wildflower3 said:
And let others explain some of the details that might have gotten lost in this strange pacing? For me personally that isn't good storytelling. And I'm not saying the anime is bad and not even the writing is entirely bad. But it has certain flaws and I simply wanted to address that (and this explanation doesn't even include how the writer clearly worships Maomao for the sake of other characters. And that's my pet peeve. Sorry. If you disagree that's fine but that's my personal opinion).

I second this, as I noted above I feel like the show pushes too many accomplishments on Maomao. It doesn't reach the terrible levels of main character worship most anime reach, and it's also tempered by instances where she is wrong and makes mistakes, but personally I agree that having perhaps a few more such instances would make her even more relatable. Either way, this is a very good show and I'm glad to have picked it up.
@issen-ken-taka It's not that bad... at least not yet. Unfortunately I came across some spoiler for this series (unintentionally). Don't worry... I'm not sharing any details but it's about something regarding the characters and I had my suspicions from the very beginning because something about the way the characters are written bothered me. After I got this confirmation it just changed my entire perspective on the story and its characters (and I'm probably more critical than I would be otherwise). Not to say that it's bad or the worst (even in this regard). But it's just disappointing to see how nowadays the focus is so much on writing superior female characters when there is so much more to writing them than simply making them some kind of goddess (at least Maomao is not in your face with it but it's still noticeable). Even one of the current animes from this season which I absolutely love is kind of guilty of this. And it makes me especially sad because it's clearly written by someone who is good at writing (as you can see with most of the world-building from this anime). But sacrificing your characters for the sake of just one of your characters is really not doing anything for any story in my personal opinion. A well written story thrives from its various characters and their talents (mainly from the main characters) but there needs to exist a certain balance. Something I haven't seen in the more recent works of fiction but I personally try to implement when I write characters,

And then when I see the hype surrounding it I can't help but wonder if it's really that popular there must be something wrong with me because I just can't accept this.
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Jan 14, 8:51 PM

Mar 2016
I need a transcript of everything maomao said in that class
Jan 14, 11:32 PM

Aug 2011
Reply to Nachtwandler_21
@issen-ken-taka Like she is a POW character. She is asked to deal with things that she is comptent in, which is why it may look like she is competent in everything. Yes, she has a bunch of other skills besides her pharmcy knowledge, but they are explained by her upbringing and not as diverse as you may think. For example, she literarly failed the court exam last episoide because she did not bother learning things like geography, history or etiquete which are a must for any official or noble. And

TL;DR: It is just a protagonist bias. She looks more competent than she is because she only deals with the things she is good at on-screen. Obviously there is not much reason plotwise to show that much things she is bad with as it will not afdect the plot.
@Nachtwandler_21 A fair explanation. I actually liked how she failed the exam, as well as previous instances where she wasn't competently right. All of them humanise and make her more relatable than if she were perfectly competent and succeeded at everything. And I think your point about protagonist bias also helps me better accept other instances where I felt perhaps it should have been someone else explaining things, like with how people got on top of the wall. I mean, I still feel in this instance with the explosion it would have been better if she just explained this to one person and the anime made it clear the people in charge actually figured it out beforehand, but it's not a game breaker I guess.

Good talk.
issen-ken-takaJan 14, 11:45 PM
Jan 14, 11:45 PM

Aug 2011
Reply to Wildflower3
@issen-ken-taka It's not that bad... at least not yet. Unfortunately I came across some spoiler for this series (unintentionally). Don't worry... I'm not sharing any details but it's about something regarding the characters and I had my suspicions from the very beginning because something about the way the characters are written bothered me. After I got this confirmation it just changed my entire perspective on the story and its characters (and I'm probably more critical than I would be otherwise). Not to say that it's bad or the worst (even in this regard). But it's just disappointing to see how nowadays the focus is so much on writing superior female characters when there is so much more to writing them than simply making them some kind of goddess (at least Maomao is not in your face with it but it's still noticeable). Even one of the current animes from this season which I absolutely love is kind of guilty of this. And it makes me especially sad because it's clearly written by someone who is good at writing (as you can see with most of the world-building from this anime). But sacrificing your characters for the sake of just one of your characters is really not doing anything for any story in my personal opinion. A well written story thrives from its various characters and their talents (mainly from the main characters) but there needs to exist a certain balance. Something I haven't seen in the more recent works of fiction but I personally try to implement when I write characters,

And then when I see the hype surrounding it I can't help but wonder if it's really that popular there must be something wrong with me because I just can't accept this.
@Wildflower3 I don't think it's an issue just with female characters. Anime in general likes to 'wank' self-insert protagonists. And yes, it's noticeable in this series as well, but it's not as in your face—it's subtle enough that it's tolerable—and the show is otherwise good enough that I've ended up very much enjoying it despite its minor issues so far.

Very good points about sacrificing one character for the other. Strongly agree. Not a big issue here, but it's indeed a big trope in many place, whether it is just turning likeable characters into comic relief (coughSAOKleincough), using them as beta foils, or anything else. It's also an issue in shows where the writer isn't smart enough to properly write a properly intelligent character so they just end up with a normal dude who's surrounded by idiots (coughAldonahZerocough). Kusuriya flirts with this a bit with the flour incident, but so far I'd say it's managed to avoid the trope.

Don't let the hype of others get you down, popularity is not a good indicator of quality (coughSAOcough). There's a correlation but it's not perfect. Plus it's also perfectly fine to have big enough gripes with one particular thing in an otherwise good story that you can't enjoy it anymore. It's fine to not like good stories just as it's fine to enjoy bad stories. Either way, so far I'd say Kusuriya is one of the better anime I've seen. I've seen some spoilers myself, but nothing to make me thing it will get bad. If you don't mind DM me and we can talk there.
Jan 15, 12:02 AM

Oct 2019
Maomao is such a smart girl. Nearly all powders -from flours and talc to powdered metals- burn or explode when they ignite in a particular manner.

And the finer the powders are the best and fastest they burn, due to a larger surface area. When powders are ignited in an enclosed space they detonate, provided they are not oxygen starved.

Trying to detonate flour should come with a bold "Do not try this at home unless you know exactly what you're doing (and if you do you'll do it in a open space)" warning. It is counter-intuitive because bulk flour is not flammable at all.

But if you throw it in the air and disperse it all over the room it can flash-ignite (in a sort of "grain to grain chain reaction") due to the grains gaining many orders of magnitude larger surface area and much better access to oxygen.
Jan 15, 1:14 AM
Sep 2014
Looking forward to the new episode
Jan 15, 9:51 AM
Jul 2021
this felt a little filler to me? tho i like that military lad and maomao's banter so, i don't mind. and it was definitely setting up smth with that smoking pipe; i'm intrigued to see where that plotline goes :O

ah! and lauloan (?), the new pure consort, seems interesting. when we first meet her, the colour grading was pale apart from the stark contrast of her red umbrella and the gems on her hair acessory. what could that insinuate? so far the concubines have all been super lovable, so i feel like she might break that streak..

it seems a new overarching plot is developing! excited for the next episode >w<
anii_squidJan 15, 9:58 AM
Jan 15, 10:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
easy mystery for our girl!!!!
the women secrets, seems fiery!!!
kekeke
Jan 16, 5:45 AM
Sep 2021
Maomao is continuing doing her usual work & is also assigned jobs like educating the concubine's etc., he life continues in a normal way in the outer court.
Jan 16, 3:15 PM
Jul 2017
not a great episode and too much talk and not enough show
Jan 16, 5:41 PM

Jul 2016
Is it me or the whole scene with Xiaomao "instructing" the Concubines felt heavily censored? Was expecting some dialogues at least, like when she told Lihua about titjobs several episodes ago.

That aside, I liked what they did with the color palette when introducing Loulan's character. Highlighting red while leaving the background in grayscale looks so pleasant to the eye~
Jan 16, 11:12 PM

Aug 2023
Reply to SouthRzVa
Is it me or the whole scene with Xiaomao "instructing" the Concubines felt heavily censored? Was expecting some dialogues at least, like when she told Lihua about titjobs several episodes ago.

That aside, I liked what they did with the color palette when introducing Loulan's character. Highlighting red while leaving the background in grayscale looks so pleasant to the eye~
SouthRzVa said:
Is it me or the whole scene with Xiaomao "instructing" the Concubines felt heavily censored? Was expecting some dialogues at least
I have heard that both LN and manga doesn't have dialogues for that scene as well. So that's why studio didn't included dialogues for that scene.
Jan 17, 2:18 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to -Sleek-
SouthRzVa said:
Is it me or the whole scene with Xiaomao "instructing" the Concubines felt heavily censored? Was expecting some dialogues at least
I have heard that both LN and manga doesn't have dialogues for that scene as well. So that's why studio didn't included dialogues for that scene.
@-Sleek- I see. Thanks for answering!
Jan 18, 8:33 AM

Apr 2017
interesting ep - wanna see what happens next!
Jan 19, 6:58 AM

May 2015
Mao Mao seems to be the perfect mix between Senku and Sherlock Holmes.
Jan 19, 8:13 AM

Jul 2017
Consort Ah-Duo's replacement is here, and the new Pure Consort Loulan seems like the arrogant kind. And Maomao is recommended by both Gyokuyou...and Lishu of all concubines to concoct teaching materials for the new consort. Despite Jinshi and Gaoshun trying to interfere with Maomao, she proceeds with caution for the high-ranking concubines for a teaching lesson only applicable to females. And despite Jinshi trying to eavesdrop on them, nothing fazes Loulan, and Maomao "generously" only gave Jinshi hints and not complete answers, what a mad girl.

Despite the fire that broke out on a nearby building, it's the daily grind for Jinshi and Maomao. Nice to see Lihaku again who has an interest with Pairin and being promoted, and Maomao goes to see the burnt building for herself, which she manages to find irrefutable evidence from a smoking pipe. Therefore, taking small materials and conducting an experiment, and finding that flour, when combined with the tobacco pipe, could ignite the warehouse...and Maomao learnt the hard way, because she did a similar mistake once.

But the tobacco pipe itself is quite the gem, what secrets could it hold...as people start to start small wars from within.
Jan 20, 2:04 AM

Jan 2017
Maomao as impressive as ever...still I was kinda shocked to see the ending song while I'm still enjoying myself. One episode of this gem is really not enough for me!
Jan 20, 9:43 AM
Feb 2019
Very good, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jan 20, 12:18 PM

Dec 2018
Just gotta say that cgi horse looked hideous. In fact, there was a lot of strange choices in animation. The characters themselves looked great as always and the case was interesting but oh man to do this great show so dirty with a horse and some scenes/claymation looking characters in 2003 era CGI for a windows engine is just sad.

CGI Horse:

Also mr. monocle is seriously trying to strike it rich by threatening another officer of the palace over maomao? Ambitions like that tend to bite one in the ass, and I hope he gets what he deserves.
StateofOhayoJan 20, 1:16 PM
Jan 20, 12:56 PM
Dec 2016
hey, for those who have read the manga, is there a love line/romantic scene between the main characters in the future?
Jan 21, 9:18 PM

Apr 2022
This wa a probably my favorite episode yet. It was really well paced, and especially the whole “yeah science!” solution to the mystery in the second half felt great and satisfying (plus they’ve left in a hook for a larger mystery as well with Chekhov’s, er, pipe)

Good episode, excited to see the next one now
Jan 23, 4:15 AM

Apr 2023
i nearly deducted half of the plot twist of the story n at this point i cant wait for the upcoming ep
tbh it is worth being the 2nd top aiaring in MAL
Jan 26, 3:20 PM
Dec 2020
oooh that looked like the same guy who put salt in the officer's booze a couple episodes ago
Jan 27, 2:56 PM

Jun 2014
Who knows what things Maomao talked about to the concubines. I'm old enough to be Maomao's mother, but she probably knows more about sex than I do, lol. I know little to nothing about sex, because I've never experienced it, despite my advanced age.

Also, is it just me, or is this show getting less interesting? I really miss the rear palace, as nothing overly exciting has really happened for Maomao lately.

Jan 29, 6:14 PM

Jul 2023
Somewhat disappointed. The new pure consort is unfriendly all right, but she is more indifferent. That's too bad because the subject matter that 猫猫 teaches, which is probably from the Kama Sutra, is good material. The two consorts who recommended her (who previously had beef with each other at the start) were loving their lessons, while the young consort felt that it's too lewd for her.

The new consort was a downer to an otherwise good episode.

The real fun is in the last part where Maōmaō is on detective mode. What's not answered is who was the bloke at the end of the last episode as well as the dudes in the preview?
patkarununganJan 29, 6:23 PM
Jan 30, 12:34 PM
Nov 2023
Feel like the show is staggering a little with the mid season transition of the status qou
Feb 3, 7:57 PM

Jan 2022
Was Maomao giving sex lessons lmao I feel so bad for poor little Lishu. She nearly fainted several times </3 I don't like the new consort, she seems bitchy. Lakan seems sus as hell too, esp bc he's the one behind the pipe. Maomao should've given the pipe to Jinshi just in case. I wonder if the guy freaking out in the last scene is the one who lost the pipe. I feel like Maomao probably wasn't the best person to give a sex lesson because she probably hasn't engaged in that herself. I'm surprised one of her sisters didn't come give the talk. The second half isn't as fun as the first so far. Its only been 2 episodes though, but I do miss her interactions in the inner palace :(
cooldogmomFeb 3, 8:08 PM
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 5, 3:55 AM

Sep 2014
I really need this cleared up because its essential to understanding the setting: Is she allowed to leave the palace and visit her home now because she isnt in the rear palace anymore or because she is free now that Jinshi paid off her loan?
If so, why would the brothel manager have anything to do with her payment now that she is in the palace again?

Also it seems even though parts of her payment before went to her kidnappers, she was actually happy to land the job? It didnt seem like they were pressed for money before that though?

I need to know if she is essentially a slave, since she can get sold off like that.

PS: I was not expecting her to actually teach them her brothel knowledge. Given her lack of practical experience .
Comander-07Feb 5, 4:01 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 5, 1:49 PM
Aug 2014
Reply to issen-ken-taka
Do people in this kingdom really don't know that clouds of flower can ignite easily? Really? I feel it somewhat detracts from Maomao's ingenuity if the mysteries she solves are common sense. Like when Maoyuu Maou Yuusha's Maou blew everyone's mind with crop rotation, something that's been around since around 700 BC.
@issen-ken-taka What? People nowadays don't even know that. It's not exactly common knowledge.
Feb 6, 11:13 AM

Aug 2011
Reply to Gasaraki-
@issen-ken-taka What? People nowadays don't even know that. It's not exactly common knowledge.
@Gasaraki- ORDINARY people nowadays don't even know that. People who work in the industry do. The same goes people back then. People in the past weren't dumb. Any kingdom that stored large quantities of flour was bound to figure it out sooner rather than later. People nowadays don't know how a trebuchet works, but engineers have been building them over a millennia.
Feb 8, 4:17 PM

Aug 2022
That one tip Maomao gave to Lihua has cemented her as the de facto Sex Ed teacher for all the concubines. 🤣 I love how in the flashback, we actually saw Lihua look down at her boobs when Maomao was giving her advice, lol. But the real question is: Was anyone really surprised that Maomao blew something up before? 🤣
Feb 26, 2:46 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao Maomao explaining *secret* things to the servants xD And now I know you shouldn't smoke when there's flour around
Mar 2, 11:21 PM

Oct 2013
Haha, Maomao's lesson was hilarious. Mostly the reaction of all Emperor's concubines. ;D

Flour can be really dangerous, if concentrated in a relatively small place, and ignited somehow. Great that Maomao knew it.
Mar 26, 3:41 AM

Jun 2020
Lihaku and Maomao might actually be my favorite duo I love the nonseriousness between them 😂

The new consort is pretty interesting, she did not speak at all but just form her mannerisms and style I can tell she wants to be distant but is still pretty curious. Maybe just got her head in the clouds all the time lol

I’m curious to learn about this Lakan guy

Mar 27, 4:50 AM

Feb 2019
This Lihaku guy is so cute.

The concubines were so pretty in this episode. Especially Lihua.

Apr 9, 7:21 AM

Jul 2013
A doctor and a detective, what can't she do? lol
May 18, 11:16 AM
Jul 2020
loved the explotion demonstration
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Dec 2, 2023

145 by nickehhhhhh »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Nov 25, 2023

174 by nickehhhhhh »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Nov 18, 2023

134 by nickehhhhhh »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - Nov 11, 2023

164 by nickehhhhhh »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 4, 2023

159 by nickehhhhhh »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.