Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Apr 19, 2018 1:45 PM

Jul 2012
I just rewatched the entire series. Not only am I sad now, but this is now officially in my top anime of all time list.

Certainly one of the strongest romances, especially within the tragic romance category, within all of anime.

Absolutely fantastic story, characters and overall feeling.

Great soundtrack as well. Certainly not the best looking anime ever, but I can easily overlook that for everything that this show does well, which is pretty much everything else.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Apr 26, 2018 10:30 AM
Sep 2011
If the writer was a bit more experienced or talented, this Anime would be the second Fate/Zero. Its potential is wasted but not turned into a garbage, still a decent show.

What happened in the last two scenes ? (Souwong one and baby one) can someone explain ?
Apr 26, 2018 11:11 AM

Apr 2016
DeidaraSanji said:
If the writer was a bit more experienced or talented, this Anime would be the second Fate/Zero. Its potential is wasted but not turned into a garbage, still a decent show.

What happened in the last two scenes ? (Souwong one and baby one) can someone explain ?

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1632193&show=350#msg52006689

Post #356. Zefyris had posted the explanation of those two, based on the LNs.

For anime-only watchers, it's definitely a confusing scene as it could be mistaken as a rebirth of Chtolly. In any case, it's basically a big advertisement to get the LNs, and preparation for a (hopefully) second season.

I agree on the potential of this series. It could have been such a classic in the right hands. First and last episodes were done so well.
Apr 30, 2018 4:54 PM

Aug 2016
Wait, so they all died? Willem and Ren too? Then what was that epic fight at end all about? I mean, I expected tragic end, Ctholly sacrificing herself to save her beloved, but they didn't stay behind. I love tragic endings as much as I hate them, you know, but half tradic, with hope. Like, Ctholly was reincarnated? But what about Willem and Ren?

Can I cry now? Damnit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2018 11:41 PM

Jul 2014
Martin_Taylor said:
Wait, so they all died? Willem and Ren too? Then what was that epic fight at end all about? I mean, I expected tragic end, Ctholly sacrificing herself to save her beloved, but they didn't stay behind. I love tragic endings as much as I hate them, you know, but half tradic, with hope. Like, Ctholly was reincarnated? But what about Willem and Ren?

Can I cry now? Damnit.
Only Ctholly died. Near the end the mage (forgot his name) is looking at the water and says that he do not sense anything. But when he leaves, two circles appear on the water, meaning two people survived.

What was shown at the end was a flashback to when Ctholly was born.
May 1, 2018 2:13 AM

Aug 2016
@mozgow I read this information on forum after, but thank you anyway. Iam really interest in next fate of Willem and Ren, but I don't have time to invest into like 8 novels now? And I don't really get why they show us so missleading flasback of birth after death...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2018 1:00 PM

Nov 2012
I liked it very much and I instantly jumped to LN and read 100 pages first day. I love this story.
Dec 13, 2018 10:37 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I CRIED FOR CHTHOLLY AND REN T_T BEAUTIFUL AND SAD !!!!!! 10/10
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 14, 2019 11:06 AM

Nov 2010
Over all the anime was good and entertaining, but I didn't like how it ended. It felt rushed and too ambiguous to appreciate.

Anyway, the drama near the end was nicely done and I like tragic romances like it.
May 14, 2019 10:32 PM
May 2019
The last episode make me cry i hope the 2 season is will relaese.The best anime i haven seen
May 27, 2019 1:54 PM

Dec 2012
Man, this episode certainly got a hell of a sucker punch on me. Very emotional, most especially when Scarborough Fair started playing again. I've read a few explanations but still don't know what to make of the ending. It feels like everything that had been building up with Chtholly & Willem's characters came full circle in those final moments, with Chtholly fully realizing her happiness and Willem finding something of a redemption by the end. My feelings towards this episode are still very raw, however, so I think I'll be pondering on this for some time yet.

7.5/10
Jul 30, 2019 12:14 PM

Apr 2015
Man this anime truly hit me in the feels.
Aug 10, 2019 11:18 AM

Aug 2014
Nooo I dont want it to end ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
It was great anime really loved it.

Chtholly losing memory was a little like alzheimer, I rly loved how she struggled to stay herself.

Damn Im so sad now... both because the ending is sad for me and that there actually won't be any more story...

For one episode I was thinking that Chtholly soul is Lillia's but I think that was wrong...she was Elq, but because Elq wanted to be like Lillia there were some connections. Maybe because Lillia loved Willem then Chtholly was destined to love him also?

awww I wan't more... at least some backstory...
it also reminds me of some of KEY anime, anyone else got this?
Thyriad-oPPailovAug 10, 2019 11:42 AM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 27, 2019 10:22 PM

Jan 2011
It was okay. The relationship development felt pretty forced, really could have used more episodes there.
Nov 4, 2019 7:50 AM
Mar 2018
That feeling when you hear the Scarborough Fair :c I literally broke in to pieces
Apr 23, 2020 7:35 AM

May 2015
Ehhh if most of this season was like this one, i could be way better.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 6, 2020 5:39 AM

Feb 2014
Yo I was tearing up when Ithea started crying, like she just lost her two best friends I can't even Dx ;_;

Pretty epic finale overall, I wanna know what happens next in the story, but it looks like I'll have to get into the light novels to find that out.

Honestly, I feel like SukSuka would've been a lot better as a 24-26 episode show. There were so many cool plot points that I found really interesting, like the world building, the characters, the background of the whole society, the beasts and the battles, but I feel like it had so much potential to be amazing but didn't have enough time for everything to develop (I knew this was more of a character- rather than action-driven show going in, so I'm not complaining that there wasn't enough action (although I do think having more action would've been really cool :3)). I feel like there were so many events or character or story elements that really would've benefited from being more fleshed out. I'm assuming they were added to serve another purpose, such as highlighting a more important story element, but still, I wish we could've learned more about them. Also I felt that the show was telling a story with the overall plot points and a bunch of events relating to them, but overall I couldn't really tell direction the plot was going...like basically it felt like a “here's our world and here's stuff that happens” kinda deal (or maybe that's because I kinds spread out the time I watched this when I didn't exactly need to lol)

Also, regarding the romance between Ctholly and Willem, I prolly would've been more on-board with it but like, the fact that he looked a lot older than her didn't really make me feel super comfy with the whole thing. And I'm not even talking about the whole 500 years old thing, that doesn't play a huge part for me. I just feel like his character design makes him look at least a good number of years older than her, and he's a father figure to the leprechauns, and she's 15, so his character design making him look that much older than her is just a little bit uncomfy to me.

But despite the criticism I have with it, I still really enjoyed a lot of the show. Like there were many story elements that were revealed that made me think “ooh that's really cool!” and a lot of times while watching it where I enjoyed it. I rate based on enjoyment so I'd still give it a 7-8/10, but I really wished it were handled differently because I feel like it had so so much potential to be really amazing.
Aug 20, 2020 9:56 AM
Jul 2020
An epic yet tragic ending of the story, from the start of the anime, it's shows you the predermined tragic fate of the girls, a struggle from the fallen hero, a tragic fate that the beast is actually human being.

For me whose only watch the anime, the story is already deep, the romance and sadnes is strongly making an impact for me.

Even from the start i already expected this to be a tragedic one, still get teary eyes and hurting in my heart knowing that chltholy and ren actually dies, and willem once again meet a tragic moments in his life.

A truly great story, anime, plot, altogether. Ar least for me, it seems likely wont be a season 2 so i might pick up the novel.

Thank you for everyone and i reallt enjoy the ride
Sep 26, 2020 7:08 AM

May 2013
I just watched the 12 episodes in 1 seating 6 hours ago I still can't move on this is definitely a masterpiece for me. I'm obsessed with this anime now It pains me that 2nd season is unlikely I will probably try to buy new copies of the Novels to increase the chance of it getting another season every bit counts.
Sep 28, 2020 9:28 PM

May 2019
That anime was a cute love story. And the longest continuous DEATH FLAG in anime.

And is remembering A LOT of Plastic Memories anime.

Btw, the end was OK. Could it be better, yes, but only if totally original and not based in the novels. Because the source, the novel, it is a HORRIBLE piece of work. Check the other thread with spoilers and find your own conclusions.

For the great job they did in turning this story presentable, touching and for the great cute girl who was Ctulhu (or something like this), ill hit an 8/10 on that!

Nov 17, 2020 5:46 AM
Nov 2018
This was definitely an sad anime. I didn't feel sad about Chtholly's death because I expected it to happen. However her final battle against those monster was quite sad. I was surprised that Nephren and Willem almost died. For now, I give it 7/10

I was curious to see what will happen in the novels so I looked for spoilers. I am not sure if i want to see a second season.
Jan 3, 2021 10:04 PM
Jul 2020
The last episode is really satisfying. I mean they really do all out in the finale.
Apr 14, 2021 6:32 PM
Aug 2020
Unfair why every character that i ship always die its unfair
Jul 7, 2021 6:37 AM

Jun 2020
I teared up during the fight NGL. The voice acting was great during that scene. Chtholly was like the best thing of this anime. The world-building lost me so many times I just wasn’t paying attention.

Wtf happened to Willem at the end they couldn’t even bother to show him lol????

Also the waifu bait is SO dumb. I rolled my eyes when he was lying on Rhan’s lap. Seriously?????? In this episode????? Fuck off now.

Probably will rewatch some time in the future. I dunno why it irked me so much. Just wasn’t feeling it. Pretty meh. All over the place & felt so slow & rushed at the same time for 12 episodes. The narrative was so weak. Either that or I just wasn’t paying attention.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 5, 2021 1:12 PM
Jul 2021
Wow, hated it, also the fact that a RIDICULOUSLY strong man who has power greater than ANY Human can't pull up a 80lb girl. Even banged up 80lbs is nothing, Even I could do that banged up, so how could he not do it. What a pussy. And this shit was too sad and depressing, at least let us have a little bit of happiness. Also his self deprecating in the beginning was pretty pathetic.
Aug 17, 2021 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
I'm okay... no, I'm fucking not. Why. Even tho you know this is coming. :(
Aug 25, 2021 12:42 AM
Apr 2021
probably the most consistent episode in terms of quality. The biggest problem with this series was probably what caused this episode to lack punch for me - and that is inconsistent characters.
Basic personality aspects remain the same overall, but especially with Willem and Ctholy, their character motivations were almost all over the place. There wasn't enough character consistency to give the two particularly strong chemistry. Like it was fine, but the tragic relationship stuff wasn't quite to the quality of something like your name. And because there wasn't a strong enough character foundation, that reduced the impact when they started dying off.

I also feel like this show didn't quite know what it wanted to be. There's bits of action sprinkled throughout but then the end is pure action, and on the other hand there's a lot of character based stuff as well. I feel like the character drama stuff felt very episode and didn't quite build naturally to the finale. Although there was some important character development in middle section, it could almost be completely cut out without any meaningful loss to the story.

And finally the finale has this big action setpiece, but it's not really intentional. In terms of the plot this finale is an accident. It was supposed to just be a rescue mission. I know this is part of a larger story in the LN, but I sincerely doubt this'll ever get a season 2. An anime original ending that ties it all up nicely would have been wiser. If this final battle had of resolved the whole conflict it really would have also added more weight to the character drama

that's my take.
TLDR; episode was good but let down because of the sub-par build up throughout the rest of the show
Sep 9, 2021 7:48 AM

Sep 2017
Well the ending still leaves lot of unanswered questions about the world. Guess that's to be expected. For the most part this series was just about the two leads and their messed up lives trying to deal with the world they are in. Definitely a go read the LN kind of ending, but at least the story of Willem and Chotholly was wrapped up decently with their romance. Too bad I never really cared much about it. I can at least sympathize with both sides.
Nov 6, 2021 11:32 PM
Aug 2021
What an absolute masterpiece. An epic and painfully said story told in a beautiful way. Honestly I can't remember being hit quite as hard as this in a while. Everything was done so well here. The finale was extremely well done. It's clear that they want you to read the light novels, but this part of the story feels complete as is. One of the easiest 10/10 for me.
YoungStarDCNov 6, 2021 11:36 PM
Dec 1, 2021 12:11 AM

Jun 2020
Well, this was quite a ride. The show could have easily been as low as 4-5 or as high as 9-10. But I would settle for a 7. The hard-hitting and emotional moments are really well done and the soundtrack and insert songs are amazing throughout the show. The last episode was especially well done. The problem is simple. The director seems to have done a bad job at adaptation. I can't make head or tails about the world. The storyline seems to be scattered all over the place. I finished the show right now and if someone came and asked me what happened in the show, I don't think I will be able to explain it. So, even though the show had it's moments, I can't really say I enjoyed it thoroughly. 7/10.
Dec 6, 2021 2:01 PM

May 2018
See, that's why when you find that special someone you can't be fucking around and trying to play it cool. If you wait too late to let them know how you really feel, it may be just that...too late.

I hate Nephren died. She was the best girl!

What happened to Willem? Where did he go? I was sure he was gonna go back to the warehouse and hook up with Nyggarto.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jan 5, 2022 5:19 PM

Apr 2013
Ittan_Momen said:
See, that's why when you find that special someone you can't be fucking around and trying to play it cool. If you wait too late to let them know how you really feel, it may be just that...too late.

I hate Nephren died. She was the best girl!

What happened to Willem? Where did he go? I was sure he was gonna go back to the warehouse and hook up with Nyggarto.

Nephren doesn't die, she's simply MIA. IF you pay attention to the scene with the scrying pool, there are two echoes that appear right after Souwong stops looking at it. This means there are two peoples still alive, which are obviously Nephren and Willem.
They both are stranded on the surface, together. To know what happens, you'll have to continue with the novels I'm afraid.
Jan 13, 2022 7:13 AM

Dec 2019
Surprised at how solid this series was ngl. Started slow but got better over time and the ending was bittersweet af, even if some unresolved details were there in this and Chtholly's relationship was a little rushed since its 12 ep only. C 7/10.
Feb 5, 2022 6:48 AM
Jun 2021
Probably one of the best animes I watched.

Tho it was extremely sad at the last few episodes and most likely ain't the only one. I hope they make a second season.
Mar 25, 2022 9:41 AM

Sep 2014
No way Chtholly died/disappeared, thats way too sad. Is the ending scene supposed to be her 15 years ago or her getting reincarnated?

Getting stranded on the surface with beasts doesnt seem worth it for Willem and Nephren.
Nephren cant die without getting her ero back massage :(
Chtholly basically died for nothing if they are fated to die too. Why didnt you use the anti-shizophrenia sword on Chtholly when you still had the time..

This not getting a second season to wrap everything up even though there isnt much to be adapted left is such a tease. I think I will actually go ahead and read the last 2 novels if I find them, seems like not too much time spend for getting closure here. Which is weird since I could do so for way better stories but having to read 10+ volumes just puts me off. So I will read this lol

Anyway, good watch, not great. It was fun but also very weird at times, as if loads of content got skipped. Having the little rebellion stuff with the lizard commanders niece for example seems pointless whenit has nothing to do with the rest of the story, so is introducing the great sage who basically founded the floating islands when he has like 5 minutes of screentime. Seems like wastes potential when they were supposed to be friends with willem from 500 years ago
7/10. Though its one of the most engaging 7s I have seen
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 29, 2022 8:53 AM

Apr 2020
They sure went all out with this episode, but a sad ending is indeed a sad ending. Though it will leave everything up to our imaginations, and that thing with the beasts surely has ended, I'm sure that Ctyholly, Villem, and Nephren has achieved their goals.

It's tough to say that I only watched this since Muse Asia is taking this show out of YouTube after the 31st, but I will say this even the toughest of things can still make you happy and strive for something amidst the situation, and in a funny way that summarizes our characters stories. And with that, I found a gem of a show, I hope I can still find some shows that make me feel something just like this in their own magnificent way.
May 11, 2022 3:09 AM

Aug 2018
Ctholly's last stand, set to Scarborough Faire is incredibly good. It redeems the rest of the series.

Just finished a second viewing October 4, 2022 and there were even more insights to be gained.
NoviSunOct 4, 2022 12:55 AM
May 14, 2022 1:39 PM

Jul 2012
That scene with Scarbourough Fair playing in the background gave me chills, god I really enjoyed the show ;_;
Oct 5, 2022 2:34 PM

Jan 2020
Well, at the end of it all, I feel like none of it really clicked for me. I didn't particularly care for any of the characters, and nothing really felt moving to me. I thought there were a lot of interesting ideas, but it just felt like everything was rushed and therefore was squandered. I truly think this could've benefited from being 2-cour and having some more time to build up characters and plot, and to let certain events breathe. This last episode could've been so much more impactful if I was attached enough to the characters to care.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 12, 2022 7:34 AM
Nov 2022
Can u make seson 2 Shuumatsu nani shitemasuka? Plesee
Dec 12, 2022 7:11 AM

Feb 2020
Sometimes I get that weird urge and that weird feeling of wanting to have some nice little depression and sadness, and this one hit the spot. If I could describe what this show is in a sentence, it would be "a better executed darling in the franxx"

I don't know why, but I liked this show a lot more than darling's ending. It managed to actually make me invested into the characters, even made me cry during Ren's scenes. I didn't cry a single tear when I watched darling, because zero two and whoever that male mc is, did not manage to make me invested in their character and development.

Overall, great show. Made me cry a decent amount, and that's really all I wanted. A well executed tear jerker that left me with a big emptiness in my heart. 🥲
Dec 23, 2022 6:13 AM
Mar 2020
Hello, and yes this is a comment from december 2022.
Damn i was avoiding this anime because i got spoilers that this anime was emotional and heartbreaking and finally decided to watch it in 2022, such a ride delaying since 2017 eh.

But talking about this finale, the author did a great job in playing with emotions, the scenes, the bg song and the dialogue such an art of emotional ride. But despite knowing this anime have a sort if tragic ending, i still can’t handle how ctholly just died in the end and overall author only killed 2 main characters throughout the season.

Was hoping for a better ending like ctholly survives but lose a bit more of her memories, and they could have made the ending willem and crholly trying to remake those lost memories but oh well, guess this one is on the tragic side of the story.

Afterall i give this anime a solid 8.8/10
despite being an anime from 2017, its still very enjoyable in the present years atleast for me. Those who don’t watch 2017 and below anime just because the graphic is not the best can eat dust.
Mar 10, 2023 2:50 PM

Jun 2015
Cant stop re-watching this eps
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 5, 2023 4:40 PM
Apr 2020
drdelemental said:
This was definitely an sad anime. I didn't feel sad about Chtholly's death because I expected it to happen. However her final battle against those monster was quite sad. I was surprised that Nephren and Willem almost died. For now, I give it 7/10

I was curious to see what will happen in the novels so I looked for spoilers. I am not sure if i want to see a second season.

Heroic sacrifice indeed. Just that in a way it was senseless too. As a LN reader you will know why.
Apr 5, 2023 4:43 PM
Apr 2020
And then someone asked KoroAzu if she want a season 2. If yes she can only watch other Seiyuu work and take the back seat. 🤣
Anyway, a magnificent episode nonetheless, you know it’s so painful people crying on social media left right n centre over this. It should deserve a 10/10 easily for so many reasons.
May 3, 2023 10:36 AM

Aug 2019
what a garbage series this was. it had so many good ideas but the execution was horrible chthollys and willems love was so forced and was there only to bring back chtholly from the imagination land. they suddenly gave more character and focus to best girl nephren only to kill her in the last episode and what the fuck was that thing chthththththhththththolly did to neph before heading to fight? waved her hand and neph died??? and then after all that we didnt even see if willem survived or not. nothing necessarily indicated he died but he wasnt shown either.

i assume the source ln was way better but sadly i dont enjoy reading.

i only saw high praises for this show, its not even that i got in with expectations that were too big it just was straight up bad.

gave this a 5/10 as despite being bad it wasnt boring somehow
HiljainenSipuliMay 3, 2023 10:40 AM
Jun 3, 2023 5:20 AM

Apr 2013
HiljainenSipuli said:
what a garbage series this was. it had so many good ideas but the execution was horrible chthollys and willems love was so forced and was there only to bring back chtholly from the imagination land. they suddenly gave more character and focus to best girl nephren only to kill her in the last episode and what the fuck was that thing chthththththhththththolly did to neph before heading to fight? waved her hand and neph died??? and then after all that we didnt even see if willem survived or not. nothing necessarily indicated he died but he wasnt shown either.

i assume the source ln was way better but sadly i dont enjoy reading.

i only saw high praises for this show, its not even that i got in with expectations that were too big it just was straight up bad.

gave this a 5/10 as despite being bad it wasnt boring somehow

Nephren didn't die in the last episode. Only Chtolly does, the other two are simply MIA, the story continues after that.
And what Chtolly did SAVED Nephren. She helped her suppress the surge of venenum in her body, without Chtolly doing that Nephren would have literally exploded.
And just so you know about Nephren's fate if you don't want to read all of the books coming after the end of the anime,
Jun 3, 2023 10:35 AM

Aug 2019
Zefyris said:

yeah id rather have this ending.

Zefyris said:

Nephren didn't die in the last episode. Only Chtolly does, the other two are simply MIA, the story continues after that.

there doesnt seem to be any continuation in anime form so as far as the anime is concerned Neph is as good as dead. if i remember right it wasnt really mentioned if the girls died but i remember seeing those picture frames at the end and it did have nephs picture (usually ive seen those kinds of picture frames used for people who have died so thats how i interpreted that).

Zefyris said:
And what Chtolly did SAVED Nephren. She helped her suppress the surge of venenum in her body, without Chtolly doing that Nephren would have literally exploded.

but at least in this anime nothing indicated that. like i pretty aggressively(:D) questioned in my other post Chtolly just waved her arm and neph falls off the plane thing and the last thing we see of her is the picture on the wall

i wish i actually enjoyed reading as there are cases such as this series and the index series as well. both are said to be great or amazing but the anime adaptations are not good and in index's case it bored the living hell out of me though because of that im not exactly sure i would have cared about the religion/church stuff anymore was it done better or not.
Jun 3, 2023 10:55 AM

Apr 2013
@HiljainenSipuli
it IS actually shown in the anime.
-For Nephren, she says that she's going to blow up and her eyes were red, but after that hand waving her eyes turns back to their normal colour, and THEN she fainted.
-For both of them being still alive, the old man is explicitly searching for them on the surface in his scrying pool, but there's no echoes. And then, just as he turns away from the scrying pool because someone called for him, we see TWO echoes on the scrying pool. Those two echoes show that both Nephren and Willem are still alive.
Jun 3, 2023 10:59 AM

Aug 2019
Zefyris said:
@HiljainenSipuli
it IS actually shown in the anime.
-For Nephren, she says that she's going to blow up and her eyes were red, but after that hand waving her eyes turns back to their normal colour, and THEN she fainted.
-For both of them being still alive, the old man is explicitly searching for them on the surface in his scrying pool, but there's no echoes. And then, just as he turns away from the scrying pool because someone called for him, we see TWO echoes on the scrying pool. Those two echoes show that both Nephren and Willem are still alive.

i must have missed all that then.
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2017

268 by 2ndKnight »»
Jun 18, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2017

163 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 8:49 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2017

158 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2017

148 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.